Who /windows10chad/ here?

Love the gaming on Win10 lads. Works so good!

Attached: windows-10-s-splash-100720578-large.jpg (700x492, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

invidio.us/watch?v=Co6FePZoNgE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Upgrading to Windows 10 actually fixed a graphics driver lockup which caused severe stuttering, and sometimes, a crash.
Same driver version between 7 and 10, too.

Unironically better driver support than W7

Windows 10 is the modern Windows 7, staying on 7 because it works is like saying you are gonna use a typewriter instead of a keyboard. And both spy on you, don't be a jigaboo

Attached: __hatsune_miku_vocaloid (3).jpg (1260x1995, 1.04M)

Yeah LTSB is working great. I wonder how I'll upgrade it next year though.

>1903 using pc gamepass
It's bliss. Can't wait for MCC.

Why, yes, I do let microsoft collect all my information and in fact, I'll even make it easy for them.

Attached: 1560234633773.jpg (1357x960, 103K)

>digital waifu tells you everything is going to be okay

Should I go W10 or take the Linuxpill?

Oh boy, get ready for a thread full of factoids supported by no benchmarks whatsoever.

I just got a Surface Pro 3 for free. Will I be able to play any good games on this thing?

Can it output to my 4K tv?

installed it to test it but its super garbage
going back to 8.1

Why yes we also like the kinos

Attached: directors.jpg (1590x4410, 554K)

I did it. It's got some improvements and some drawbacks compared to 7
+Driver support is there. It has to be. The 3.1 driver (all my ports are 3.1) ONLY exists for 10, so I was forced to switch for this reason.
+The file operations manager is slick as hell.
- You can't customize the system font anymore. No more switching to Hymmnos as a default font for me. Someone tell me if that's in 1903 or something since that's priority one.
+Incredibly easy to crack. Easier than 7, with less limitations. People who still keep flying the ACTIVATE WINDOWS colours are supreme retards
-Telemetry is in by default but can be removed with powershell really easily. Windows 7 doesn't have it by default but adds them in in a bunch of updates after 2011 when Microsoft joined PRISM.
-It seems to handle memory management worse, but it might just be my settings. Most people report it's better.
+Games do in fact get a few FPS improvement per game.Nothing major, like 10FPS or so.

Linux

I didn't upgrade, but had to take 10 because I had no choice. At least I got a pro licence for the price of a burger.

HOME bros.

Attached: gp.png (1000x750, 481K)

I, too, love having input lag forced on all windowed games.

Other than that, it's clearly superior, but this vsync/fps fuckery is an atrocity.

My main problem with 10 is that it always tries to take the lead and do shit for you. I don't want you update at this moment. I don't want you to synch my bullshit to 9 different places. I don't want to ask Cortana.

But once you turn all the shit off its pretty nice, until it asks again.

this, I'll use 8.1 till the end of its lifetime

Linux, they came a very long way for the past couple years.
invidio.us/watch?v=Co6FePZoNgE

And still no filepicker lmao

I too love sucking dicks just like OP!

Idk how to change the system local on Windows 10, and I don't know how to setup the language bar so I can hit ctrl+shift and type in other languages.

仕様がない

How do you crack it and what is Powershell

Thank you, all of your information is safe with us.

Attached: 23251001.jpg (997x2048, 396K)

Non gonna work Microsoft

REMINDER
>the NSA is an agency whose sole function basically relies on being able to compromise vulnerable devices
>they are known to maintain their own arsenal of exploits, some of which were infamously wikileaked
despite this, the NSA has taken the rather strange and unprecedented step of "warning" the general public that old versions of windows are going to be vulnerable, despite that being exactly what they should want. they have basically never issued warnings of this nature.

it seems that for some reason, the NSA really, really wants to convince people that they should install windows 10.

Attached: windows10_recommended_by_nsa.png (515x232, 21K)

Thanks but no thanks, I use the superior MacOS Mojave.

>macshit

>I sure hope LinusTechTips saw my comment!
This ain't /g/ kiddo.

>Cannot update windows
>Reverting changes
>Reverting changes
WHAT MUST I DO?! I JUST WANT TO UPDATE IT

Attached: 1534710158598.gif (500x715, 519K)

Can I store my genetic information within Cortana?

Of course there is.
If you believe microshill memes, that's completely your problem.

Holy shit im so glad Denis is for ultra mega gigachads i love that niggas movies, enemy is top fucking notch film making and arrival is my favorite movie of all time

Attached: a1638146004_10.jpg (1200x1200, 782K)

Yeah but it's only on KDE, butt-ugly G*rman software.

Why does all my shit look blurry with dpi or hardware acceleration or clear text issues?

Or maybe they lost one of their tools. Again.

Oh no microsoft is going to find out I waste me life jerking off and playing videogames.

>Windows 10 is the modern Windows 7
Not just yet, but give it a few more years, probably when the next Windows comes out, then 7fags will move to 10 and the cycle will continue once again.

>nicolas
he has 1(one)(uno) good movie and its Drive, everything else he's made is pretentious garbage

Attached: 1560191711672.png (960x720, 734K)

I stay on Win7.
I used my XP until I get 7 and so I will wait for something to replace Win10.

Oh no the NSA is also going to find out I waste my life jerking off and playing video games.

Fuck all this noise and just post w10chan

Windows 10 might just be the ugliest current OS. I would instantly believe if you told me that no UI designers at all are working at MS right now. If they actually do work there, they're complete talentless hacks.

Windows defines simplicity as without unnecessary additions or modifications. It ships software as released by the original developers (upstream) with minimal distribution-specific (downstream) changes: patches not accepted by upstream are avoided, and Windows downstream patches consist almost entirely of backported bug fixes that are obsoleted by the project's next release.