Phoenix Wright may be the next

I'll have to remind you Shu Takumi is friends with Masahiro Sakurai. Not only that, but Phoenix was highly positioned in the fighter ballot polls. Most of his games are on Nintendo platforms, and the game lacks a proper visual novel representative as a character.

We can safely assume that he'll be the next announcement, alongside the Ace Attorney 7 one.

Attached: 1560426113.jpg (1280x1000, 278K)

>localization never

Nope, since nintendo are the ones picking the dlc and not Sakurai.
I'm thinking the next two dlc's are going to be doom guy/master chief + other important videogame figure

So why did Nintendo pick Banjo?

I would be okay with that. He's iconic enough.

So that the west wouldn't shriek at the dragon quest character reveal

Okay, but how do you suppose Nintendo knew what westerners wanted in Smash?

retard opinion based on your argument.

It's going to be Monster Hunter.

because of nintendo of america?
Huh user?

Phoenix isn't in the game as a trophy/spirit thing. Most compelling case he's going to be a fighter. Can't wait.

more like phoenix blight

Attached: miku3.png (960x540, 258K)

It’s Phoenix Trite.

no.need conkers

i'd rather professor Layton

>Most of his games
I though ALL of them were available on Ninty systems

I want to believe, but I can see why Nintendo would go with other characters instead.

He's in
It wouldn't be Wright otherwise.
Make it happen, Nintendo!

Attached: 1543799940054.jpg (486x537, 51K)

>nintendo is sueing everyone who ever pirated their games
>during trail they show a video evidence
>its phoenix announcement

I will go full onions he's in and I'll even record myself crying so everyone can make fun of me

Ducking hell. They're really milking this game by putting in every tom dick and harry. Fucking tired of hearing about smash this, smash that. Literal autism over a party game. Really don't get how people can be this excited still over this series. It's repetitive as fuck.

There are dozens of potential Capcom characters that aren't in the game as spirits. That's because their series isn't in Smash at all. That's not "compelling evidence," it just means it's not a contradiction.

Hell, apply that logic to Monster Hunter, which is represented in the game. The only spirit is Rathalos's boss spirit. That could just as easily mean the Hunter could be in as a fighter with other monsters for spirit battles.