What was the biggest 'fuck you' reveal at E3?

What was the biggest 'fuck you' reveal at E3?

Attached: what.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

Tifa's new look.

K

commander kunny

Why do white kids fuck each other?

Be real, how many of you actually give a fuck about Commander Keen because I doubt more than 5% of people here were old enough to have played the DOS games.

an effort to preserve the white race

The sad thing is, I wouldn't mind this if it wasn't a fucking MOBILE GAME

>dude guys who wants mobile games?
NO ONE
>what about if it was free to play?
I'm convinced that she knew it sounded like a lump of shit, but couldn't think of another way to describe it.
Which will sadly kill what is otherwise a unique design decision.

kinda wasted effort when the girl can't get pregnant yet and sometimes the boy can't even cum

/thread

First game I played on DOS, but that's part of what makes this so fucking bizarre.
The Saturday Morning cartoon vibe is fine, but holy shit did they dump everything else awful in the pot with it.

Be honest, are you defending it to be contrarian? Defending this is like defending the C&C mobile game.

imagine caring about this series

But the gameplay doesn't even look the old Commander Keen, which was a 2D action platformer. This is obviously just a way of establishing a quick buck from an existing property that they own.

COMMANDER C

Battletoads.

Anything Bethesda said or did

Imagine caring about anything lmao dude
Just sit on Yea Forums in your underwear jamming cheetos in your mouth while pretending to hate everything. That's what everyone else does.

Attached: Capture.png (1871x215, 46K)

literally nobody cares about this series

Attached: seriously.png (782x46, 9K)

commander is spelled with 2 M's

Only Galar pokemon un Pokémon swsh

They're 9 or 10 years old, they can cum and be pregnant at that age. Trust me. I've checked.

still absolutely fucking no one

Attached: fixed cant spell lol.png (814x42, 9K)

What the fuck did they do to keen? It looks like cal arts shit.

>Two thousand results is 'absolutely fucking no one'
Goalposts, you're sprinting with them, Todd.
Can you take this and explain why free to play mobile trash is therefore justifiable?

That's absolutely quite a lot if you factor in the fact that it's an old and obscure game. Might also want search it on /vr/ m8.

I can't think of a bigger slap in the fucking face. GF's done a lot of shit but actively standing on stage and telling it's fans to eat shit was pretty bad.

this

thats a pretty big jump in amount of people

you dont know what cal arts is

Doesn't mean people don't care about it, just that this board is filled with zoomers who didn't grow up with it and that there isn't really a whole lot to talk about with it. Seeing them drag out the corpse for some shitty mobile game is just insulting.

>I've checked

Attached: 107b_-_No_Nose_Knows_%28387%29.jpg (180x135, 7K)

Here's ur dopefish, bro.

Attached: 1560147782108.png (468x473, 258K)

He doesn't know what cal arts is, but you know what he means by cal arts therefor he is communicating effectively. I bet you get mad when anyone uses the word literally for emphasis.

Attached: wtf2.png (792x792, 790K)

Attached: konami.png (1109x621, 743K)

What are these?

>he doesnt know what cal arts is but you should know what he means by saying something is cal arts when its not cal arts at all
You fucking mong. If people can't use terminology correctly they shouldnt fucking use it at all.

I could never make it past that weird blue pyramid level because I couldn't get the scuba suit so I always just wound up playing Jill of the Jungle and Monster Bash instead.

Attached: jill-of-the-jungle-the-complete-trilogy_4.png (320x200, 5K)

I'm part of that 5% and I don't give a shit. It's not the first series Bethesda raped for a quick buck and it sure as hell won't be the last.

Attached: 1559342459939.jpg (300x168, 4K)

Cope

pc engine mini/turbografx mini, the mini consoles nobody asked for

obviously shenmue 3

stay assblasted

FUCKING SOULLESS!

no fucking soul

Attached: swim swim hungry.png (640x400, 25K)

rent free

Move that goalpost faggot. Get a workout.

Gamefreak's public execution of pokemon.

I didn't say you should know what he means, I say that you do know what he means. If you didn't know what he means, you wouldn't have tried to correct him. You've seen term used frequently to describe a certain art style, but act like you're way smarter than everyone else because you heard someone else explain "ACKSHUALLY the style doesn't have anything to do with cal arts" and you go around looking for any opportunity to "correct" someone when you know exactly what they're talking about. No one can stand this kind of shit, stop being autistic.

>mfw I didn't watch anything this year and just played vidya

Attached: tfw being the incest commander.png (210x307, 109K)

>DUDE NO I LOVE COMMANDER KEEN, IT DEFINED MY CHILDHOOD!!!!

Attached: 2933C5E6-E420-4E0E-A826-7930C01C95EC.jpg (785x731, 101K)

I'm not familiar with the series, but this looks like a neopets reject from 2002

Fucking retard

>I've checked.

Attached: Not FBI.jpg (200x300, 14K)

I burst out laughing so hard at the last line.

Attached: 1240539866791.jpg (560x432, 40K)

>I've checked.

Attached: FBI.jpg (1423x601, 150K)

No new Splinter Cell.

People that are still sticking with pokemon deserve that kind of treatment. They should be happy for the opportunity to finally move on with their lives.

I'm more annoyed that they used cringe fratboy humor for a spinoff of a children's game.

Not really a Fuck You reveal though, nobody asked for them, but some people will want them. It's not like they're dragging Bonk's corpse out with terrible mobile cash-grab. Hopefully emulation in them will be good.

Hell yeah, incest.

Did you ever play commander keen? It was full of gore and shit.

This is the biggest who cares