He's right you know

He's right you know

Attached: Screenshot_20190613-162131__01.jpg (1080x1537, 308K)

Hold your horses, you onions chugging faggot. Where are the waifus?

Greg is a casual with dogshit taste.

hopefully he is

too bad the game's media cabal will trash it for being problematic.

The demo we saw was shit

Attached: m856.png (1073x1005, 1.07M)

nah fuck him :)

We already saw the gameplay. It's unreedemable shit.

Alot of journalists are already shitting on it because of it's ''problematic racial stereotypes'' so I doubt it.

Balls

Probably gonna be ok and then never played twice.

so is skyrim's and people have been playing that for years
how good will the mod support be for this?

Attached: 1560411827240.webm (960x540, 2.32M)

Right now, not existent, I believe they don't have a plan right now to release a mod devkit. Witcher 3 had a dev kit and honestly nothing really super interesting was ever modded into that game.

maybe he's right maybe he's wrong either way greg miller is a doughboy faggot and no one should listen to him

you're basically forced to play as geraldo, so it's probably a turn off for people

>unlike any I’ve ever seen
>and i’ve seen two games

came here to post this
if the full game is anything like the previous demon it's pirate-only for me

the revamped combat system mod makes the game go from good to GOTY though. Fuck the vanilla combat is so bad.

>demo we saw
>didn’t play

Polish Chads are doing it again.

who the hell are all these twits?

Nice.

>>demo we saw
>>didn’t play
I've played their other games and they're mediocre at best.

Don't need to play crappy cutscenes with inaccurate dialogue choices and bland consoleshit FPS to know that it sucks.

Probably. Its not going to do anything new, but packages all kinds of things at a high quality in one game. This game is probably a pretty good shooter with cool weapons and mobility, but its also might be a fairly good stealth game where the level design incorporates hacking to bypass or distract enemies.

its literally just deus ex. i played this game three times already

Who cares about Skyrim. The game you are shilling right now is shit, go away.

it's deus ex with futa

go dilate trannies

>its literally just deus ex
So it is basically guaranteed to be one of the best games ever made?

Nice try but that doesn't make the game any better

Attached: 1532884783669.jpg (750x781, 82K)

>he says this while defending a shitty game with literal trannies

Attached: 1559981950282.jpg (448x560, 47K)

Invisible War, Human Revolution and Mankind Divided all suck massive amounts of dick.
You're not getting a PC RPG from the 90s here user. You're getting a dumbed down console trash.

OBSESSED

Does anyone really need more reasons to buy the game?
What kinda person is going to skip cp in 2020?

I won't skip it. But I won't buy it either.

Attached: 1559103443767.png (128x128, 53K)

Will you be boycotting this game to support your trans sisters Yea Forums?

Attached: 1559685739879.jpg (2048x2048, 540K)

it looks inferior to HR in every way except muh graphics and muh real world actors

Good shilling tactic my fellow kekistani.

Why do they assume that the character on the box art is a scruffy white "guy" isn't that kind of bigoted to just assume that?

I hope you enjoy it user and that one day you can afford nice things.

have sex

>it literally looks exactly like deus ex
>"nice, that sounds awesome"
>"I-I MEAN IT LOOKS INFERIOR TO DEUS EX"
Absolutely fucking pathetic user. Go dilate and come back when you get your shit straight.

Even if there isn't official mod support, I'd like to see someone hacking together cool stuff, like new textures for clothes or guns and such at least. Those are always fun and bring variety to the game.

Also, a VR support would be awesome, even an unofficial one. Right now, the best VR game there is Alien: Isolation, and that doesn't have any official support for it. Don't give a shit if it breaks some things, or makes some people throw up. I just want a VR cyberpunk experience.

Sincerely hoping your mom gets a raise at Taco Bell one of these days user, so you can do more.

>watch dogs 3
>walmart drug addict protagonist and plot

all enthusiasm evaporated. what happened to multiple roles? you could pick from hacker, resistance, cop and have different storylines.

now it's same lame teen crime drama

except for me

It's actually bigoted to assume that they are bigoted because of their assumption.

That's pretty bigoted of them to assume that I'm being bigoted for implying that they're being bigoted for assuming that the character on the box art might be bigoted.

They removed the character editing? what?

No they didn't. user just wanted separate classes with distinct, separate storylines.

There are still RPG mechanics, so you can spec into being a Netrunner or a Solo and such, and your background choices affect the gameplay and dialogue.

I mean it's CDPR, the game is obviously going to be high quality and get many awards, rightfully so.

Attached: GOTD.jpg (1586x1048, 308K)

>win many award
Sure
>became most favorite game of all time
BOTW2 exist you know