Cyberpunk - GOTY 2020

rockpapershotgun.com/2019/06/12/cyberpunk-2077s-e3-demo-has-weak-gunplay-and-unimaginative-stereotypes/#more-693537

>at this point, I feel increasingly uncomfortable that we’re shooting at predominantly black people labelled as animals
>making them prematurely pull grenades or shoot themselves in the head. It is, again, horrible
>I’m also increasingly concerned about Cyberpunk’s handling of non-white cultures
>V, the player character, mockingly says “and who are dem”
>near the end of the demo, we meet a white man in a suit who gives us the information we need. [...] – and is immediately proved right
>the violent black thugs betrayed us, as the corporate white man said they would.

It Rock Paper Shotgun hates it so it is surely GOTY now.

Attached: cybernigga.jpg (2048x1152, 531K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LI6ewATzVs0
archive.fo/RMPtg
youtube.com/watch?v=FMyYl8ltorA
youtube.com/watch?v=PFSeSy_toB8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

still milking the same old muh racism to get some attention

So the problem is black thugs are villians and you have to fight them? Really? That is the problem with the game? Because blacks can be only good guys now?

Hmmm.
Large amounts of period blood...
...no...there's traces of male foreskin here.
Bloods from a mutilated penis.
Faggot tranny OP, gotta be.

Attached: The-Witcher-3-January-2015-01.jpg (800x450, 127K)

>yeah, cyberpunk
>these based gangs will save us from evil corporations and take on the government for us
>what do you mean gangs are criminals?

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>10 crowns received

The article fails to mention what happens after the quest. You apparently meet someone higher up than Placide. Black lady in the trailer that announces the release date. Ice bath is part of it too.

youtube.com/watch?v=LI6ewATzVs0 A more complete impressions of the full demo. Timestamp in the comments.

Seems like they just couldn't watch the demo at that point as they were so triggered they leave to calm down.

Attached: 1560370983421.jpg (1080x631, 142K)

Attached: diversity cp 2020.png (351x437, 134K)

Which year is that from?

Attached: Screenshot_335.png (214x47, 7K)

Dare i say BASED Project Red

Attached: 1560237734409.jpg (518x388, 12K)

Journalism has become the social justice police and no-one can say anything out of fear of attracting bad publicity from other dick eating brainlettes

Only post archived links you stupid faggot.

archive.fo/RMPtg

So basically how Nomads see the world. Which makes sense. They're all basically a bunch of dispossessed midwesterners trying to build a shared identity with each other.

The problem is there was not enough lipstick on the lips of this "journo" when he was sucking Kucheras cock in Gamejournopros, so he's trying to compensate.

any game that makes trannies and game (((journalists))) seethe that much is goty in my book

>not progressive enough for sjw
>too degenerate for /pol/

The perfect game.

we already had 10 threads about it and in every single one some user posted the archiv
why cant you use it you double cock sucking emperorfaggot

Attached: 1459448079375.png (234x200, 77K)

Attached: RPS-2013.png (219x118, 24K)

>rockpapershotgun
to the trash their opinion goes

>at this point, I feel increasingly uncomfortable that we’re shooting at predominantly black people labelled as animals
He was loving every second of it, wasn't he?

I know this is off-topic but fuck everyone who ordered XL size Cyberpunk 2077 Samurai hoodies today. I got the e-mail notification that they're in stock again and I was on their store page not 5 fucking minutes later, only to see it's out of stock again. FUCK MY LIFE

>XL

Attached: obese-person-3313055a50fe1717a0958d74cc072bbafaf2d5da-s800-c85.jpg (200x308, 18K)

You're a big guy

I hate word gunplay. It's just a buzzword that isn't defined in any way.

>xl
holy fuck dude lose some god damn weight. I wear a woman's medium.

Someone got the picture comparing bios of the official Cyberpunk 2077 twitter account and it shows how they removed the "RPG"?

>cybernigga

HHHHHHHAHAHAH

Attached: 1558083541679.jpg (720x576, 56K)

I'm tall and I do lots of callisthenics, maybe you should too? Anyway,
FUCK
MY LIFE

I'm XL, almost 2XL, but I'm 6'4" and not fat. Don't assume shit bro. You make yourself look like a fool and an asshole. How's that helping you?

>only white people can be bad

Attached: 1552418501159.png (558x614, 65K)

Fun fact: American XL is like XXXL in Europe

>I'm tall
im 5'5 and a half and have a slender frame... i often have to wear womens sizes beacuse of it

Attached: 981ad8fb20d66f6b271fb126c5867564.png (602x516, 317K)

There's no issue here whatsoever. Fuck RPS, completely garbage site full of idiots and fuck them for trying to start something where there isn't anything.

SUPAH NINTENDO
SEGA GENESEEES

Remember this?
youtube.com/watch?v=FMyYl8ltorA

Lmao

What happened to RPS? I remember in the past it was like a good PC Gamer.

Attached: 13352160437.jpg (525x503, 58K)

Why do only white Americans get upset on behalf of others?
Blacks DO commit crime. They're quite good at it, especially in the USA. What is the point of trying to deny this?

Are they really trying to rewrite reality by telling people that "stereotypes" which are just representations of real world problems aren't allowed in media?

Attached: hoars.png (900x716, 848K)

Please be in london.

Fukken saved

Its everything just gameplay related when in combat in a shooting based game. Pretty easily defined user.

i live in calgary. nice meme though.

they all sound autistic .. love it

>nice meme
Thanks. I'm from australia so it's not like it would have ever worked out either way.

can you record your australian accent its my favorite.

>Are they really trying to rewrite reality by telling people that "stereotypes" which are just representations of real world problems aren't allowed in media?
yes, they unironically believe that

How is it defining it?

this DESTROYS the OP
SAVAGE

Whoops been a few minutes since another cyberpunk thread started with this same article
Hold on anons gonna make another right now

MOMMY DICK
MOMMY DICK
MOMMY DICK

Attached: 1529858810359.jpg (900x1200, 230K)

>near the end of the demo, we meet a white man in a suit who gives us the information we need. [...] – and is immediately proved right

>mfw a white character saying something that is right is considered problematic
>mfw i have no face

Not him but
youtube.com/watch?v=PFSeSy_toB8

What should I say?

>mfw Cyberpunk will come out, sell 20mil copies and be a major milestone in the gaming industry despite tranny whining

Attached: D7fdNNhXYAAIy1P.jpg (1096x1096, 128K)

"sit on my lap you limp wristed beta soi boy"

fuck im saving this

I stopped visiting when the editor used his space to call for Dark Souls to have a monster free mode so faggots like him could walk around and pretend they know about medieval architecture without having to actually play a videogame.
I don't know what the fuck it's become now, but they're apparently reduced to outrage baiting on this dump for clicks, so maybe there's hope left for the human world.

>comments are closed not even after a day
Oh lawdy.

>the great RPS article about Pathologic made the game known in the West even before the HD re-release, it was so good
>the review of Pathologic 2 by the modern RPS whines about difficulty and oppressive "Soulsian" gameplay
What happened indeed.

Attached: 1550635763561.jpg (790x767, 80K)

Many founders left.

Sorry mate, I thought I had a microphone but apparently it's dead.

eurofag here can confirm, each size is 1 size smaller in us, eu L is us M and so on

>>at this point, I feel increasingly uncomfortable that we’re shooting at predominantly black people labelled as animals
How come that it's always the SJWs that are the first ones to draw these animal comparisons?

please be in brisbane

Remember that time when the media and activists lambasted that one clothing shop for daring to put a black kid in a monkey t-shirt for a promo? It's just an inherent thing with them, I suppose.

Attached: 1553496389579.jpg (576x768, 126K)

>there are anons in my city RIGHT NOW
Even more reason to not leave my house.

>we are besieged by white incels for our BRAVE and STRONG journalism, therefore comments are closed
This is why their shit gets linked here all the time, faggots. So (You) and the other retards hurry over there to make your usual noises and do your part in keeping this shitty merry-go-round going round and round.

Attached: 1560283751569.jpg (1366x768, 51K)

Cyberpunk 2020 was made by a based black man

The gang is called The Animals. Like the shark toothed guys in Neuromancer