Why is this game so stingy with layered armour? I don't see the reasoning behind designing all these cool amour sets...

Why is this game so stingy with layered armour? I don't see the reasoning behind designing all these cool amour sets, making half of them useless and not allowing people to use them just for the cosmetic aspect. All I want is to wear Radobaan armor but this game never lets us get it. My character looks like a fucking retard and all I have is the assassin's creed layered amror which I don't like.
monster hunter thread. Although I'm actually serious about the OP

Attached: monster-hunter-world-patch-xbox-one-ps4-410x279.png (410x279, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/87PhHx7UZus?t=467
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can I get a quick rundown of what they've shown over E3? I saw a cute wolverine thing and Handler continuing to be a fat fuck but that's about it.

When you git gud you start to wear armor for the aesthetics and not for the stats.

git gud faggot

There is no real answer to your question other than MonHun retardatio,n, especially since they had already introduced true transmog in previous games.
I have the faintest of hopes we will get that option back with iceborn since the director of this game had it in his previous game.

classic nu-capcom jewery, just get the transmog mod

Attached: 1553131788929.gif (650x500, 1.18M)

I feel you OP, I really like the Pukei Pukei stuff and would like to combine shit together. It would be neat if armor sets had some kind of basic look to them that you can enhance by crafting them together with the monster material you want to put on, but I suppose that would require a lot of effort.

There are creatures you can ride to get faster from A to B (you can also sharpen, consume items etc. while on them on the move)
They showed the new hub, it's a bit tighter packed (I think argosy and something else was put together to one NPC for example), there's some weird mini-game you can play that will give you shit like mega barrel bombs, armor spheres etc.
Some free view mode to make screenshots from angles you couldn't get by moving your hunter (time isn't paused during it so you can still get hit by monsters if you are on a hunt)
Gear and mantles have higher versions which was to be expected, but mantles will have decoration slots too and it seems like there will be a Level 4 Decoration Slot (I think skills in mantles will only apply while wearing them)

Because Japs are retarded and maybe want to sell it as dlc in the future. There literally already is transmog system in the game, you can "hack" into it with a mod.
And I mean a proper transmog, other people see your new look, not just client-side.

Because they will have slots in iceborne and so are super OP

they didn't show off this new echo attack for hunting horn in the weapon trailer, only the echo wave

Attached: 62312262_2452501951482664_3258217308060909568_o.jpg (1400x1082, 236K)

I'm still really confused as to how this new mechanic works

It's probably just me being a grandpa but I'm against transmogs and I don't even know why fully. I guess I like the idea of people earning their fashion by taking shit skills.

It's just another thing to account for in set building and sets people apart, when everyone uses the same 5 transmog sets and the meta armor is ugly final fantasy shit everyone looks the same.

What a load of shit.
I'm stuck with these awful looking Kirin trousers for god knows how long now.

I think it's just a 4th note with the exception that it requires another note beforehand to play it.
I'm not a fan of that weird bubble though you can do, seems pretty shit and not worth it when other hunters have to stand in it.

But I can judge people for using meta sets now. With mogs everyone would be using the same set but be harder to judge at a glance.

I don't really like transmog either.
The way I see it the only thing balancing some armors is the ugly as fuck wings on the back that clip through all your weapons, don't let those minmaxing shitters hide that.

I never liked transmog in RPGs. I feel like the gear you've managed to acquire, your achievements and power should somewhat be reflected in your looks. If you end up looking like a clown, it should be your responsibility.

What does Yea Forums play this game on? PS4? Been wondering if it's worth moving to PC, but I heard it was dead a few months back.

its alive and well but pcbros get the new stuff weeks after the peasantry does

The problem is that in Mh, ALL your abilities and stats are based entirely on your gear. Your character doesn't level up or learn abilities, it's all gear.

So to make a certain build, you are forced into using certain gear no matter what, and people don't really like having to look like a clown just to play the way they want.

You can literally just check people's stat screen to see what they're wearng, it's not like tranamog hides it

Well too bad. Learn to deal with compromises.

all they need to do is setting up a fucking button that opens on the fly a tiny window that shows the real equipment under the transmog. Without having to go through the idiotic menus.
That way you can check for shitters that want to be carried and at the same time you allow your players to not look like fucking patched up clowns. Some of the armors are beautiful and it's a tragedy you cannot wear the layout

Yes they did, the "Echo" attack is the stupid bubble thing that gets left behind.

Used to use the transmog mod months ago. Worked great.

true, but it allows the healing spell to be used multiple times I guess

That didn't use to be a problem in games with real content, there was always alternatives.

Yeah it's probably just being resistant to change I guess. I don't want it but if I got it I'd probably be fine with it.

Die worldsperms

Attached: long sort.png (741x942, 984K)

>associating with anyone under HR100

Attached: 1371665875255.jpg (500x375, 30K)

What did you start with? Anything after FU is the wrong answer.

or you know what? even better. Just set a flag in your options menu where if you want you can "hide tmogs" of others and see the true armor.

That way SpergMcSpergXxX99 can dress up as a pink pony and you wont even notice it.

Freedom
Also die worldsperms

I started with MH1 suck my cock. I just hate tribabs acting like they matter.

>half of them
lol

youtu.be/87PhHx7UZus?t=467

Attached: 1537083598394.jpg (600x800, 48K)

no thanks, transmog mod exist

I don't care, tribabs are fine. At least they're not subhuman worldsperm trash.

Man that's trash

No they're not. Tri is still the worst game in the series.

I know, any armor should be able to go in a vanity slot like an mmo. Most of the vanity armors dont even look good

If you really think that you're no better than worldsperms. Sad.

It removed trample removed weapons added godawful swimming. World isn't that bad and will probably be great post iceborne.

Right now FU and 4u are top tier. world will likely join them.

>Right now FU and 4u are top tier. world will likely join them.
Haha, oh dear. I've never seen two so contradictory sentences next to eachother.

What would you add for top 3? Gen 3 was ass and gen added too much shit.

I got up to the diablos boss fight and gave up cause I got stuck on it. Is it worth going back and completing? Should I just start from the beginning again or continue from where I was?

that already got addressed on the official twitter, the localization team screwed up and the tooltip was about mantles

Most of the shit in GU is optional and it's only huge weakness is the autism required for deviant gear, it has a much more enjoyable roster and some of the coolest new monster additions.

Unite > 4U > Freedom > 3U > GensU > World
I doubt Iceborne will change that.

Lmao imagine thinking FU is the best game in the series

Optional or not styles and arts are lame as fuck.
FU=4u for G rank. HR games are all fairly mediocre.
World has a ton of potential, just needs more content. Many weapons are the best they've ever been.

how are the kb+m controls in world? should I just use a controller?

If they are lame don't use them, you can play it just like it's 4U. The only way for it to actually matter is if you're a multiplayer bab and hate seeing other people do anime shit.

To be honest I think styles are gay as fuck but most arts are good, just not the evasion ones

3U > Unite > 4U > GU = World
you know I'm right

World has no potential. It is built on a shitty foundation of design philosophies that will always result in awful maps and visuals, and shallow content that can be discarded very quickly.

>no first gen representation
immediately wrong

They're surprisingly playable. Still prefer the controller unless I'm using something like the light bowgun.

Maps are better than most from 4 and both from Gen.

Even the forest as dumb as it is, is better than 4's Volcano or having to travel 5 areas to reach flying monsters.

Gimping yourself isn't fun. Monhun is best as a two person game.
Fair enough.
No game with swimming can ever be top tier. Gen
Elaborate. All the major changes happened in gen 3. Removing trample is still the biggest change from a gameplay stance.

1 is a good game but it's not in the top 5 monhun games
F1 is kinda bad

I started with MH1. I will forever remember it fondly. But it's not top tier.

>No game with swimming can ever be top tier.
t. shitter that can't adapt

Shame absolute readiness is a crowd favorite.
A lot of the arts are just logical moveset expansions, the the counter for LS, approach tool for GL or crit draw buff for GS.
People seem to not like them purely because there are too many particle effects and a meter involved, which seems retarded.

People complained for years that 90% of the game's armors were functionally useless and it took until XX for them to finally cave in with transmog

World was developed by the staff that were specifically against transmog for inane bullshit reasons

World = 4U > GU > 3U >>>>>> FU > the rest
World and 4U both have massive, glaring problems, mostly in balance, but different problems. GU is ruined by styles, but dat content. 3U is far and away the most SOULful but movesets are fucking gimped and impossible to go back to. FU is just about playable but certainly not good.

It was terrible dude. Everyone other than tribabs recognizes that.

>gimping yourself isn't fun
I assume you only played HBG with all the potential baby blankets, then?
Everything else is suboptimal you know

I thought 4U was good too, but then I took a glance at its monsters and counted the amount of absolutely garbage subspecies.
At least deviants feel a bit unique.

Also
>guild quest autism

Its the whole "you are wearing your achievments" thing that alot of people will vehemently defend. Alot of people like to show off that they beat X and see that others did it too.

Stupidly though everyone looks like a fucking retard in a clow suit and is wearing the same stuff as eachother.
>love the look of vespoid armour in all the MH games
>its always absolute shite that you will never end up using because its shit defence, shit traits and shit slots all around
>wear it anyway
>now making missions take longer, more prone to actually dying and essentially dragging my teammates down who are all clownsuiting
A real shame, some of the nicest armours are the ones you will literally never actually wear. make it so you have to actually make the suit your wearing so you have that cosmetic unlocked, it would be more impressive to see someone wearing a full outfit of something hard to get rather than one piece of it because they wanted that +1 attack

Suboptimal is not equal to gimped. That's like never using demon mode or spirit gauge.

>Removing trample is still the biggest change from a gameplay stance.
The biggest singular change. World is currently the worst offender for a lot of changes that happened subtly over the course of multiple games. Verticality that monsters still aren't designed to properly handle, changes in animation and monster moveset design just to name a few.

3U > 4U > World > GU > FU
I am right and you are wrong.

Better than investigation and Kulve autism, or having nothing at all once you cleared G-rank.

There are plenty of hunter arts that gel very well with the weapons moveset, and there are styles that don't provide any easy mode dodge modes.
It just seems like you're a bit autistic to be honest.

All those put together don't make as big of a different to my playstyle as trample did. Nuthugging a monster should never be viable and now it's a great tactic for like half the roster.
Or gen just added some really dumb shit that will never be seen in the series again. The devs know when they fucked up. They knew it with swimming and they knew it with styles.

>the only goal in monster hunter games is clearing G rank
>I need a shitty gacha carrot to keep me playing so that I can get a 3% damage boost on a weapon that looks like a dragon's wiener

>Nuthugging a monster should never be viable and now it's a great tactic for like half the roster.
That's not only caused by a lack of trample damage, but also changes in hitzones. MH used to be a lot better at making low-risk areas of the monster result in you dealing absolutely piss poor damage, and it used to mean more because the average monster didn't get deleted from existence within three minutes.

>I, a random user, get to decide what the goal of someone else's game is
Ok fag. What's wrong with it if you think the game stops before it? You have no obligation to participate in it.

I'm not defending every style, simply arguing for the fact that just because a game added some retarded stuff that I don't have to use doesn't mean it's core isn't stronger than any of the previous games. It's content is simply better than 4Us while offering you nearly identical movesets, as is the farm and the way you gather resources.

Also hitboxes are too generous now. They were bullshit but now they're too kind.

>the hitboxes are accurate now
>this is a travesty

I don't like the point value system for crafting either. Most of the newcomer monsters suck. Gen just didn't bring much to the table for me.

Too generous man. A monster that size should hurt you when they move. You can get smacked around but because it wasn't the active hitbox you take no damage. Like I said too generous.

>it's more important that my autism is pleased than for the game to be fun and engaging instead of a snorefest

>most of the newcomer monsters suck
this is the opinion of a plebeian, but that's fine because that's not something I can actually ever convince you on.

Believe it or not, games are actually more fun to play when you're able to visually tell where hitboxes start and begin.

Believe it or not, hitboxes are consistent despite how inaccurate they may be, and if you're at all receptive to learning processes it will be no issue to you to accomodate to their consistent inaccuracy.

>tfw all these monhun puritans think that because the game is older it's better

>it's good design to keep getting hit by wonky hitboxes until you memorize the dumb shit you're getting killed by adapt
last time I checked that's just called trial and error gameplay and is not considered fun by absolutely anyone
you FU apologists really stepped up your game with the arguments, didn't think I'd ever hear anyone arguing for the idea that hitboxes are too honest

Is there a way to transfer stuff from PS4 to PC? I want to get it on PC but am not above playing on PS4 where it allegedly has a larger playerbase, but that doesnt really mean anything when its still in the top 20 most played on steam.

I'd rather have full set viability back than have everything be layered desu.

Could get by with full sets until Gen, I used to run a shitload of full sets in 4U and and my top set was a rust kush with handicraft, evade distance, peak performance and paralyze. Now its impossible to have all these skills unless I clown suit. Never had to clown suit until world and I frankly dont like it.

Transmog is purely for hiding clown suit uglyness right now and the devs consciously did it because there's no viability in full sets right now. God I hope Master Rank fixes this.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1281x493, 153K)

>Gets to Tigrex
>Immediately starts corner horning
Jesus Christ

The hitbox can be fine while being accurate if the monster's moveset actually punished blindly attacking between its legs to compensate. Nobody is arguing for how inaccurate hitboxes are better, only how they were better within the context of the rest of the game.

Astalos was decent. Mizu was shit. Glav has potential. Gammoth was awful but had cool armour. Blue octopus was one of the worst final bosses.

>tfw new MH brought in zoomers who think their old good new bad shitposts are at all good
>and also zoomers who unironically believe that they're arguing against old good new bad because it's the only way they can cope with their game being shit

Now this is poor taste

>mizu
>shit
Mizutsune is one of the best old world monsters wtf

Attached: LGblBagcBwN7pmb2BGbvY3ImpP9go3IhqP9coJSaMF90nUIgLz5unJjiL2SwnTHiAwHjZP82AQV5Kmp0YGNjZmt4YGNjZQLio3Wa (620x340, 119K)

What's your taste.
Boring fight shitty armour.

t. pic related

Attached: 1539130937919.png (600x553, 213K)

>mizu was shit
get outta here man

The fight was lame, the gear looked like shit and the bubble gimmick was useless.

Astalos, Mizu and Glav were all top tier flagships, with only gammoth being significantly below everyone else. Maccao was a neat early game monster with his own little shtick and malfestio is at worst average.
I also can't help but notice you didn't even bother talking about the GU additions, which are nearly all top tier.

Just had a thought. We haven’t seen any subspecies yet. The Shrieking Legiana is confirmed to be a variant, like Savage Deviljho or Chaotic Gore Magala. This is the first G-Rank to add new monsters that aren’t the flagship, final boss or subspecies with Banbaro and Beotodus.

Do you think they’ve actually abandoned the subspecies thing so they can do more original and returning monsters? Or are they just holding off on showing them for some reason?

I've been playing GU lately and is valor busted on everything? it makes guild GS look like a joke

It's got a learning curve to it, but it's pretty hard to beat it's utility.
>quick as hell unsheathe charge
>ability to go for a more powerful blue one on openings
>ability to cancel that blue one into a longer range attack for both safety and extra distance
>valors gimmick literally sheathes the weapon for you when you evade
pretty S tier

Honestly I passed on GU after disliking Gen. Astalos and glav were good. Mizu was lame.

GU is just very unbalanced in general, there wasn’t much of an attempt to balance it considering the ridiculous amount of content in it. Some stuff is fucking worthless, and some are so good there’s no reason to use anything else.

>This is the first G-Rank to add new monsters that aren’t the flagship, final boss or subspecies with Banbaro and Beotodus.
What about FU Hypnoc, Lavasioth and Yama? What about 4U Ukanlos? Or do you define add as completely new to the series?

its fun but it feels even easier than world, kind of kills the challenge that I just went back to guild style

I imagine it'd be real hard to balance 6 styles across 14 weapons, honestly it's impressive there's so few absolute stinkers and most of them are at least "viable".
The only style that's really exceptionally shit is that alchemy shit, what were they even thinking.

Oh yeah I meant completely brand new monsters, not returning ones. And Lavasioth/Hypnocatrice were from Frontier so I don’t count them. I forgot about Yama though, but wasn’t he in the PS2 version of Dos, removed in Freedom 2 then put back in to Freedom Unite? It’s been ages so I don’t quite remember.

Not dead at all, constantly full lobbies with randoms carting to Temp jho, behemoth and AT nerg. Enjoy! Dont forget to use mantles all the time and be complete shit at the game outside of them

Don't really agree due to the damage potential in world and the ability to cancel and phase through anything with tackle, but they are pretty close. Especially with how quick valor meter is to build on GS.

The way I'd like for them to do it is to make the layered version of each armor set hard to get. Have some requirements like actually owning the armor set, fully researching the monster, maybe get some special materials from the tempered version etc. This would add more incentive to grind research levels and shit. I know I can just wear the armor for aesthetics and it's not like the game is hard but it triggers my autism if I have to use sub-optimal armor.

Attached: sample-87b74e95784b689d7e93d9bdb3effa73.jpg (750x1000, 192K)

It's not a hard fight if you grab screamer pods. Restarting is up to you, you can go back and kill easier monsters to get used it it again even without restarting.

TCS is busted I agree but I could never get good reads with tackles to counter, its got more potential to be broken in world that I couldnt reach

with valor I feel like I could be in any position and still get those charges off that I just always run up lvl 3 charge regardless of what opening the monster gives

>New Iai slash
fuck we will have more annoying LS mains now,
moreso if they decide to add a Vergil Armor/Layered armor

theres gonna be a million people using m-rank odo gear and LS I can tell you that

Go back to it, and grind the earlier monsters to relearn the game, get new gear, and try him again
Hes very tricky for newcomers, Try screamer pods when hes underground, And play a bit more slowly than usual with him.

I think subspecies are probably out. Jade Barroth would have been a lock otherwise, but they basically reskinned it, changed its mechanics a bit and made Banbaro instead. I imagine the same will be true for other monsters.

The only game that had full transmog was XX, which was the one developed alongside World.
Japs are insanely out of touch for some stuff

On what platform does everyone play, I want to get back into it for the expansion. Havent played since the first month of launch and imagine there will be catching up to do.

Screamer pods make him a lot simpler, using them whenever he goes underground will force him back up and give you a lot of free time to whale on him.

His attacks are very strong, but also telegraphed and straightforward, so anything with a shield can beat him easily by playing defensively. If you're good enough at getting the Foresight Slash timing every time, LS is a good match too.

Got on ps4 at launch and double dipped on pc when it came out there.
I don't think I can return to ps4 after silky smooth 60fps experience.

They already did that with Drachen layered and with all the others needing AT or event tickets that are timed quest bullshit. And its not fun.

I started on PS4 myself but I just dont want to have to redo all that shit. Its the only thin thats really stopping me from getting it on PC is starting over, is there really no way to transfer from PS4 to PC?

ps4. didn't want to wait or play with cheaters. Considering pc version though.

Weapons and armor were rushed which is why every weapon is a same piece of bone with same shit stuck on the end of it but in a different color. One of the laziest designs in recent memory.

not a problem on PC, everyone uses that one transmog mod to wear whatever they want.

I'm pretty sure there's a way to transfer from PS4 to PC but it requires you to have a hacked PS4 or a way to decrypt your save file.

They’re against it because they’re trying to sell layered armor

Man, the only thing that is stopping me from even playing it right now is that I would have to start over on PC. Im not playing it anymore because I dont want to pay a subscription to play it online on PS4, so just stopped playing it. Not even sure I actually want to get the expansion just because Ill have to pay an extra fee ontop of that just to play online.

Thanks brosefs, I guess what I'm asking is is the game worth finishing, does it give a satisfying ending? I already poured tens of hours into it and had lots of fun, but was finding it monotonous by the time I dropped it. However, it's been almost a year since I last played so getting back into it will probably feel like new all over again. It's just that my backlog is so long with all the games coming out this year and so many old games I wanna play, like I'm playing through the entire DMC series and wanna play the entire Yakuza series as well, might finish the end of this awesome game when I get through my backlog.

Attached: monster_hunter_world_by_fate_fiction_dc3fvn7-350t.jpg (495x350, 35K)

Not really. Gs, ls and hbg are phenomenal but most of the other styles are sidegrades. Hammer for instance changes to be more charge oriented and ig isn’t a huge upgrade but offers nice synergy with bug majeur. Switch axe allows easier changing between axe and sword but isn’t a huge upgrade over striker or alchemy.

that's fair, it just seems like valor gives the most change out of all the styles

It definitely changes how some weapons play a lot, although you have to look at the weapons individually to determine if it’s worth using because how much they gain or lose differs between weapons. Like I’d never consider brave sns and even though brave ls is very strong i wouldn’t take it online because i find myself losing the brave state too fast and that’s not worth giving up ls’s very good arts.

Its story is pretty terrible, And the 'ending' isnt really the ending. Mon hun games never have a satisfying finish, you just kinda keep playing until you get bored or feel you've done everything
If that's a dealbreaker you probably shouldn't bother with the series, since thats how its been even with the games with good endgame content

Is this a generational thing?
Do you really all fail to see the intentions behind immuable armor designs?
It's a choice that devs have to make that has pros and cons. Quizz time, want to make guesses?

wrong

Attached: 1544447312403.jpg (1920x1093, 370K)

Steam sale when? Should I just buy it on PS4?

>4U
>Want Guard Up for Lance
>Only like 3 G Rank sets have Guard related skills at all and they're all completely separate from the endgame Evasion+Edgemaster+Challenger sets that actually have good skills besides Guard
>Also they all look like shit because lol Gravios chestpiece
And yeah there were charms but good luck on that 1 in 200000 chance to get a Guard+12 charm, let alone one with a good secondary skill and slots.
I learned to like Evade Lance eventually but I much prefer Counter especially in World

lmao you sound like a gigantic faggot

I bought it on ps4. Don't buy it on ps4. If you have a decent pc, buy it there. Fuck it if the content is delayed. The experience on my ps4pro is trash.

May aswell, I have seen it come down in price just once and it wasnt by alot, while it goes for PS4 preowned for next to nothing.

New trailer with new monsters when?

there will probably be a sale as iceborne comes to release

Dunno if they’ll put it on sale, but you can get a bundle with both of them in it.

A the armour is ugly, B only gaybois play as girls.

A wrong, B wrong

Attached: 1560055432503.png (514x770, 119K)

The only thing I'm a nostalgiafag on is weapons. The new weapons (post-FU) are retarded anime shit.

FU's weapons:
>iconic, distinct roles in a hunt, visuals that match those roles, some weapons are a little quirky but still fit the setting

Modern MH Weapons:
>retarded full-anime transforming shit, weapons do not have distinct roles, roles overlap and some weapons are just flat out better than others

Attached: 1521257192956.png (630x374, 173K)

Especially in monster hunter of all games. Given a choice between being a gundam or power ranger and wearing a frilly dress you chose teh dress.

You're into big burly strong muscular handsome males in big or tight fitting armor that accentuates those features. Who's the gay?

Still you dude. Having a picture of Arnold on your wall is considered straight, having some frilly girly shit is considered gay.

>tfw LS went from balancing powerful wide arc slashes with gauge building slashes to HIAI PERFECT COUNTER, NOW I CAN USE MY FINAL JUMPING SLASH

Butthurt hammerfag detected.

Says more about you than me. I like having girls on my wall. You like Arnold, that's okay.

I hate this shit, I like variety in designs between genders but having everything be one type of style sucks. I don't always want to look like a whore when I play a girl

Attached: 406545636252.jpg (750x750, 79K)

No, don't get it on ps4. I did everything up until the final boss, before the dlc came out, except for crown hunting. Then I tried it on pc. The loading times are instant. On ps4, it took like 30 seconds to start a quest. It takes 2 on pc with a ssd.
Title screen to hub on PC with SSD: 6 seconds
Title screen to hub on PC with HDD: 12.5 seconds
Title screen to hub on PS4: 60 seconds
Title screen to hub on PS4 Pro with SSD: 18 seconds
Hub to Ancient Forest on PC with SSD: 7 seconds
Hub to Ancient Forest on PC with HDD: 15.5 seconds
Hub to Ancient Forest on PS4: 61 seconds
Hub to Ancient Forest on PS4 Pro with SSD: 17 seconds
Ancient Forest to hub on PC with SSD: 2 seconds
Ancient Forest to hub on PC with HDD: 2 seconds
Ancient Forest to hub on PS4: 35 seconds
Ancient Forest to hub on PS4 Pro with SSD: 8 seconds

If I'm going to jack off it'll be to a woman. If I want to see a hero do heroic shit it'll be a man. Dante > bayonetta. There's a reason it's John Wick not Jane Wick.
You knew what you were getting into when you picked a woman in Monhun dude.

Ichinose isn't directing Iceborne, stop spreading lies.

Gammoth armour girl is the most powerful hunter in existence. Look at the size of that hat.

Playing as Bayonetta doesn't make you gay. I even think there's a higher chance that you're gay, and like looking at Dante or watching John Wick, than playing as Bayonetta.

He's talking about the GU guy, who is actually directing Iceborne.

I thought riders were super secret non canon lore but they just have your ass casually riding a fucking giant wolverine

It's a small monster

user this isn't 2hu

PC has 15k players active.

Thanks, m8s. I guess I'll just wait for a Steam sale. I'm cheap. I have a decent PC and I prefer to play on PC, but the fact it's on sale right now for PS4 was swaying me.

But if the performance is dogshit, I'll just wait.

No of course it doesn't. You have no choice. If bayonetta was a skin for dante and you chose her over him then yes you'd be a little gay.

>non canon lore
One of the mainline games has a dragon rider spear that mentions riders in the description.

That's specifically the guy who handled the Switch port job for XX. Ichinose still was in charge for XX itself.

You have a choice not to play games with female protagonists.

Also, it wouldn't be gay to chose to play Bayonetta over Dante, have you seen her backside?

>you'd be a little gay

Attached: dodoqmarks.png (400x400, 125K)

Yeah but missing out on that gameplay would be kind of gay.

Yes I have, and I'll go jack off to it later. But for gameplay it's better to be a guy, they're a more believable hero.
Something doesn't have to be homosexual to be gay. Femdom is gay as fuck.

I think the layered ones they have now are pretty fun though. The only problem is that they're timed. Do you have some other problem with that system or is it just that?

Your whole post is pretty gay to be honest. Who gives a shit about believability in games.

A male hero is just cooler dude. Games are about being cool. Disagreeing with me is fairly gay of you.

this sounds like a lot of projecting and faggotry in denial not gonna lie

Walking back on your statement I see. You talked about believability, not cool factor. I agree games are about being cool, that has nothing to do with believability, in actuality the exact opposite is often the case. I guess because I called you out on being gay, you got flustered.

You're right but I find them cooler partly because they're more believable. When guts uses a giant sword it's cool, when a loli does it it's fucking gay.
Deny my dick in your ass and I'll call you a fag for it you gaylord.

So far we've established that you like men over women, especially strong muscular men like Arnold, that you want to fuck another user in the ass and that you like Guts because he has a big "sword". The only thing that I find believable right now is that you're repressed.

Nah being closeted is being dishonest with yourself which is mad gay.