We put lots of SEX in the game so it's MATURE

>we put lots of SEX in the game so it's MATURE.
>game plays like a children's game with 0 challenge that any 8 year old who's never played a video game in his life could play without any problem.

Attached: the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-goty-cover.jpg (323x433, 36K)

>moron doesnt understand the definition of mature and challanging

1. Beat Detlaff on Death March
2. Dilate

Adults don't care that much about difficulty sweetie

The scene with the rabbits was the most immature thing I've ever seen

>*whistles for magic horse*
>autoruns on road to quest marker
>*toucan sam vision activates*
>"Mhmm....giant slash marks all over the victim....a Drowner™, gotta be"
>"Come on, Roach"
>*follows nose*
>guys in Drowner™ costumes appear
>"OY BLOODY 'ELL FUCKING CUNT SHIT FUCK CUNT, IT'S A FUCKIN' WITCHER IT IS! GET "EM"
>"Shit you stink" ALALALALALALALALA *sets guys on fire and they stumble and recover immediately, does a cinematic slash and cuts guys in half"
>"Mhmm....Bandits™ pretending to be Drowners™......better tell the village head about this"
>"Come on, Roach"
>*autoruns on road back to village*
>"OY BLOODY FUCK CUNT WITCHAH, WOT ABOUT DA CONTRACT WESE PAIDS YA FOR YA BLOODY FUCKING CUNT?"
>"Just some bastards posing as Drowners™, here's proof *shows flipper*"
>"OY KURWA, HERE'S YA REWARD DA WHOLE VILLAGE CHIPPED IN"
>"Drowning in Danger" Complete AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>10 crowns received

Pretty much all games have no challenge these days. And all the games you played as a kid were far more difficult.
Difficulty has nothing to do with a game being "mature" or w/e.

Attached: 1531500374914.gif (279x199, 305K)

You forgot the pic you fucking idiot.

Damn, you really have never played any game in your life, have you? Which company do you work for?

Attached: 1508098486789.png (645x729, 58K)

Go ahead and name a challenging game in the modern era and no Dark Souls and Bloodborne aren't hard

Hmmm...piss bottles and chicken nugget crumbs...a faggot OP, gotta be.

>game plays like a children's game with 0 challenge that any 8 year old who's never played a video game in his life could play without any problem.

im currently on my first playthrough and on hard, i mean the game IS easy but i wouldn't go THAT far. its just the typical boring\easy. an 8yrold would have trouble with this

Attached: 1528276165361.png (398x384, 196K)

OP is a fag as usual

Have sex.

IF YOU ACKNOWLEDGE ANY GODS

Honestly food shouldn't regen health while in combat. Once talent that increases healing from food for 20 minutes you become an unstoppable machine, it also makes healing potions useless.

weak bait

Just got up to skellige.

Triss or Yen?
Not a fan of Triss's murican accent. Yen seems more attractive but also is dismissive of Geralt.

Who do?

Why bother explaining this shit to some retard who thinks hard and challenging are the same thing?

>Death March is easier than 2's easy
hmm

Wow another contrarian post. Knowing that you fags are seething right now when Cyberpunk is literally THE VIDEO GAME that all other video games aspire to be is breathtaking. You lost. Your shitty taste lost. No one cares about your Fortnite, FromShit, Mario garbage. Making story based games in a rich fictional world is literally all that matters in this industry. Everything else is childs play for incels and is rightfully frowned upon

It's a hard choice you and you alone will have to make.

Attached: 74754418_p0_master1200.jpg (900x1200, 476K)

Shani.

play enhanced edition go get it on nexus, it revamps combat and makes it like dark souls

name one (1) challenging game

>playing simon says in autism mode
>mature

It is supposed to be an RPG. And sex is a really real thing in real life. So it works with the immersion.

>10 crowns received

That always crack me up.

funny pasta, but i actually had a shitton of currency at the end, and then they added the dump in the DLC with that vendor.

*unzips euphoria*

Yen or no one, really didn't like Triss romance scene or dialogs

>>game plays like a children's game with 0 challenge that any 8 year old who's never played a video game in his life could play without any problem
????
What the hell are you talking about? As opposed to what?

Fuck i actually read all his lines in his voice. It's too late for me now.

Monster Hunter

There are no single player games that are challenging, because every single player game is a memory game. All you have to do is remember the right sequence of actions and perform them at the right time. This doesn't require skill. Anybody who thinks single player games are challenging is legit retarded.
The only games that actually require skill are inherently competitive, since humans aren't bound to a script.

Let me ask you this, have you ever seen a Dark Souls fan good at any competitive game?
You even get CoD players who cross over into arena shooters and Counter Strike. But this never happens with Dark Souls. Hmm. Wonder why.

>aren't bound to a script

What is meta then?

when you grow up you start to not really care about difficulty, especially the kind where you have to repeat long segments over and over if you die to a boss like dark souls. adults just dont have the time or patience for shit like that.

>actually fighting Detlaff
>implying a boss at the end of the post-game DLC makes up for the fucking cakewalk before it (yes, even on DM)
Double retard.

>he thinks AI is the same thing as competing against people
Oh dear, he's retarded

More like people who behave like an AI.

on the contrary i find this game has rather adult sensibilities, because money in this game is WAY scarcer than almost any other adventure, and a big focus of the game is collecting ingredients to make potions and oils which sometimes feel essential.

>max toxicity
>potionmaxx
>swirl
ez pz

Yeah I have sees a Dark Souls fan be good at a competitive game. What now?

As I get older I find difficulty to be more and more appealing. There's no point in playing if it's not challenging.
I can't play shit like jrpgs anymore because they're all piss fucking easy.