Microsoft is BASED

youtu.be/uw686fxNc4Y
Start at 49 min of the vid

Microsoft is BASED and Yea Forums hates them, since when Yea Forums became tumblr and reddit colony?

Attached: 347449_QDTLOlooyh_kait.jpg (1430x645, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zJHcJELG7Hg
youtube.com/watch?v=sEYqj_WG_GE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>fat onions man tries to publicly flay him
>chad casually laughs while filming it on his phone

BASED

What the fuck? I'm buying Gears 5 now.

HOLY SHIT LMAOOOOO

I NEED TO KNOW WHO SHE IS

Attached: ss+(2019-06-13+at+02.22.06).jpg (332x406, 37K)

>she

We actually might witness MS's renaissance

thats the voice of Bender

some fucking thot that puts shit on her face for attention
also have sex

It's her turn guys.

Attached: 1560234316283.webm (640x360, 438K)

>voice of Bender
For me he is voice of the General Steel

Gears 4 was really bad, I'll never trust a new gears game again.

I don't play Gears and this was some of the most confusing shit during the conference, I have absolutely no idea what this game is about or what it's trying to convey with this.

Brainlet snoy

>watch a trailer for the 5th game in a series
>wonder why you don't understand anything
ok this is epic

Gears-chan is cute!
CUTE!

I mean, most of the game shown off were sequels but I could at least figure out the setting or the basics of the plot.
I learned literally nothing about Gears from its trailer.

It wasn't bad, just completely forgetable

Nope, it was offensively, aggressively bad.
Lets go with the start, where instead of fighting fleshy meaty enemies they intro it with unsatisfying robots for a good two hours all while being introduced to the new characters with immensely grating dialogue, it does start to pick up later on gameplay wise but the fucking characters never stop making you want to commit suicide.
I don't even hate women or black people like some people who hate the game, I just despise the new characters.
And especially the voice actors, WOULD YOU DIE IF YOU PUT SOME EFFORT IN YOU FUCKING HACKS?

The conflict and the characters just weren't interesting. JC and friends just seemed like generic white guy with generic black friend and token girl.

If the characters were just uninteresting I wouldn't mind, these characters are insufferable though.
I was looking for an example on youtube and I couldn't have found a better video to demonstrate how insufferable they are if I tried
youtube.com/watch?v=zJHcJELG7Hg

this story is cheesy just like Gears 1, i dont see an issue

she's kinda going crazy because her grandmother was the baddie in the firs 3 gears, and the baddies took her mother in 4 to become another queen and she had to kill her, so now they are probably trying to do the same with her.

the issue is that people are blinded by nostalgia and think that the first 3 gears had some great story going on, and the way people complain about the robots is the funniest thing ever.
Literally 30y/o kids.

>Gears of War actually has a story
Wait what? This is a surprise.

Fuck you, the robots were bad and you didn't have fun either.

they are trying to show something about things that were said like in gears2, and probably find some connection between kait and marcus, like marcus dad fucked kait grandma and she's his niece or something like that.

the robots were ok, and when they destroy marcus' home is pretty fun, stop acting like a lil bitch

I played al the Gears games and the trilogy was a giant B Movie in terms of writing.
Sure the lore in the universe is solid, but the story isn't a masterpiece.
Anybody who actually cried during Dom's death needs to stop taking it so serious, his death was shocking but not a tear jerker.
Still love his character though.

>The HAMMER.
youtube.com/watch?v=sEYqj_WG_GE

It was sad then HAMMER jobbed to that monster tho

totally with you, gears are game that you play for the gameplay and setting combo that are pretty unique, that i know of.

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: MAAAAAAAAAARIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

Gears should have ended with the third game. Was a perfect finish for the franchise just like Halo 3 was. Xbone could have been about MCC not being botched and a Gears collection of the three games all with playable multiplayer and campaigns to celebrate their history and celebrate the franchises both going out on a high note. Then Microsoft should have been building brand new IP's like Sony has rather than absolutely destroying all good will they gained from fans of Xbox and shitting all over the legacies of their two most iconic shooter franchises.

how fucking retarded are you?
Kait is Myrrha's daughter.

>daughter
Granddaughter.

WE WUZ KANGZ N WIZARDS. Never going to forget that line desu

DOM AN HEROED
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HE DIED FOR OUR SINS

He was too stupid to throw a fucking grenade

and her mom is born by the FUCKING OF MARCUS DAD WITH MYRRHA OK?
MARCUS DAD FUCKED THE FUCKING QUEEN

So the mother of the new protagonist is Marcus' half-sister?

My wife

Attached: 1560189916075.jpg (384x384, 12K)

This was fucking weird. I dont know what the purpose was and it went on far too long to the point it became uncomfortable.

>Ugh my body my choice
>Drumpf

After 4 I want nothing to do with it.

The original story was serviceable to good gameplay and outrageous characters. The new series has worse gameplay and a story that falls on its face trying to be more than Gears ever should be.