ITT: We predict the story of BOTW2

ITT: We predict the story of BOTW2

Attached: ganon.jpg (1280x1280, 320K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RvWYg4yNvOQ
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/465939404/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They beat calamity ganon, find ganondorf's body in the basement, he comes to life and steals Zelda.

>ganon.jpg
that's demise

It's not. The mummy in the teaser wears a shit load of Gerudo iconography. Demise also doesn't have a gem on his forehead.

>steals Zelda
This can't be wrong because that would mean we wouldn't be able to play as her

Attached: botw2.jpg (4096x2489, 1.35M)

mario kills bowser and saves princess peach just like every other zelda game

an ancient evil awakens

Ganon arc redemption.
He is suffering from an ancient evil and is using his body as a prison to contain it.
so all other could live.

he loses everytime time with the purpose of fullfill the prophecy in every reincarnation.

Attached: 1560338275246.jpg (256x245, 15K)

OH FUCK I HOPE THIS IS TRUE

THAT WOULD BE SO EXCITING

Ganondorf was dindu nuthin possesed by Demise.

Zelda and boy zelda get married,go to the basement to see where all zeldas sex cave and it turns out she had an affair with ganon and thats why he is all dry and wrinkley because she left him down there on accident.

ganon becomes a funny pig once more

its gonna be some zelda timeline bullshit
that corpse is gonna be the corpse of one of the previously defeated ganons and theres gonna be some fuckshit related to triforce power and whatever and hes back and you gotta beat his dead ass AGAIN
maybe theyll even be big enough hacks to do the time travel-spiritual-whatever "all the links combine their power" horseshit

Ganondorf falls back on his master plan to recover the Ocarina of Time and sew all the LoZ timelines back into one. Timespace fuckery ensues as reality tries to deal with all the contradictions of the three timelines coming together and the big G exploits this by using key items from across all three timelines in order to start entirely destroying Hyrule.
Link and Zelda employ heroes from the past (a la Hyrule Warriors) to recover the full triforce and break the cycle of Links, Zeldas and Ganondorfs before killing Demise for good and bringing eternal peace to Hyrule.
Then Majora shows up

majora's mask but it's actually better

Might be like that concept art where Ganondorf stands on top of a floating island

A new awesome villain shows up, only for it to be revealed that Ganon was pulling the strings the whole time.

Not much to predict about the story, but I see them doing some kind of world split, with comfy overworld sections in a slightly modified version of BotW's overworld and a second sort of dark/dream/shadow world which is a much different parallel to hyrule where most of the game takes place.
Hyrule is full of NPCs and Towns now where you have to mainly explore, discover, and talk to people to get things done and the other world is packed with enemies and temples and puzzles and is overall very hostile.

Honestly, I'm not sure how they're going to do a direct sequel without straight up recycling the world, which is why that's where my thoughts are. MM was a successful sequel to OoT because past the first 2 minutes Link dies or whatever and gets sent to the shadow realm where nintendo could craft a completely new world without worrying about the established topography of OoT hyrule. But with BotW the world is already established very solidly, so if it takes place directly after BotW they'd have to cook up a reason to go to a new world or recycle the exact same world that hasn't had enough time to change.

You just know it will be timeshit after how well received Hyrule Warriors and Avengers Endgame were. Can Nintendy pull it off?

Based on a recent interview with Aonuma, it sounds like BOTW2 will take place in the same world as BOTW again, no new world a la Majora's Mask. A completely new world to explore was my initial prediction. Link disappearing in the trailer made it seem like he was being teleported to a different universe.

I was thinking about how they usually do this, and how it would be really interesting if they pulled a switcheroo- this time it was Ganondorf being manipulated by a higher power. Not the most earth-shatteringly creative variation but it would flip the script a bit

Link gets a mech and beats the shit out of the golden goddesses

Zelda and Link become separated in the beginning.
The dumbass gets baited into releasing Ganon but this also releases the magic hand that was sealing him.
The hand fuses with Link and allows him to save Zelda in last second.
The whole game is about two of them trying to un-fuck everything and defeat Ganon for good, Link has the ghost hand powers, Zelda handles the Slate and support/healing. Ghost hand allows Link to draw Zelda towards himself during platforming sections among other things.
The game world is the same, only more corrupted and with more events akin to blood moon, only now they stay for several hours adding to the challenge or forcing you to seek shelter blowout style. Actual dungeons open up in addition to some Divine Beast like constructs.

certain locations rise up to the sky like the hyrule castle and beneath them there is a dungeon

late game you can freely fly and get to the islands floating above hyrule, also discovery of more land

im like 90% sure that "it takes place in hyrule again" is them being cheeky fuckheads
like "teehee, of course it takes place in hyrule, but we didnt say WHICH hyrule, did we, HA, GOTCHA, ITS ACTUALLY SOME TIME/DIMENSIONAL TRAVEL SHIT (aka cleverly disguised nostalgia bait)"
but then they end up recycling a bunch of assets and shit anyway because why not

You have to go on a magical quest to find 10000 korok seed scattered in an empty world with nothing to fight but goblins... oh wait...

See the old hero who defeated ganon in the past? Ganondorf's a good guy here, he took Ganon inside himself to seal him away.

Attached: Capture+_2019-06-12-21-11-02.png (890x671, 664K)

BIG IF TRUE

seriously though I wondered why the fuck they would design link like that when Zelda clearly has blonde hair in the same drawing, he definitely looks nothing at all like Link

Local withering corpse wants to finally fucking die but is heckled by a billion year old curse and some teenagers breaking into his basement.

it's Ganondorf's decaying body for sure, the runes glowing around the room are written in Gerudo language,the carvings in the wall depict a large man riding a huge horse and in the original game, Urboza references Ganondorf by saying
>It was written that Calamity Ganon once adopted the form of a Gerudo
meaning that at one point,he existed in his Gerudo form in that version of Hyrule, was killed,(probably without help from the hero/princess) and from his body started to spill the malice that took the form of the calamity.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 173K)

God I wish this is what it is, would be such a refreshing change

ALBW already did this.

it could be like LttP's or ALBW Dark World, it's still "Hyrule"

That wasn't really manipulation, Yuga just hijacked his body.

>The hero is depicted with red hair and a larger than usual nose
>The hero sacrificed his body in order to seal the calamity
>The origins of ganondorf
that would actually make for a really good story! and it'd go a long way fleshing out Ganondorf by giving him a sympathetic backstory...........but i'm sure they' ll just go with the cliche " you hero, bad is back GO KILL!" bs they always do

>past the first 2 minutes Link dies or whatever and gets sent to the shadow realm
Go back to YouTube comments.

what are you trying to say, user
use your words

I have two theories:

1) The mummy Ganondorf has been there for the past 10000 years since the last time the hero beat Ganon, he actually learned he was cursed by Demise and decided to sacrifice himself by sealing his own power. Some external force then tries taking Link's and Zelda's pieces of the triforce to resurrect Ganondorf again.

2) The Ganondorf mummy has been sealed in that catacomb for much longer than the 10000 years before BotW, turns out he IS the original Ganondorf, something happens, he revives and is so powerful that the only thing that can be done is send him to the past 10000 years before when the army of guardians could take him out, fulfilling BotW's backstory.

unironically this

These are both really interesting theories. I can't wait to see what they're going to do with the 'dorf this time around, if he'll get a "human form" in flashbacks or otherwise, or just the mummy form, and most importantly what exactly the deal is with him being sealed up underneath the castle.

Yes, Demise would definitely be wearing Gerudo symbology when he died long before the Gerudo even emerged as a species. Clearly not Ganondorf, the king of the Gerudo.

After calamity ganon is defeated, malice is still seeping out from somewhere, they find an underground passage, following the malice until they find a chamber where ganondorf was defeated by the red haired hero on the drawings. His hand, powered by shiekah technology is trying to seal it away. Ganondorf probably revives his body with the triforce of power when he reacted to the other pieces of the triforce being so close.

He raises hyrule castle into the sky and sends malice in all directions into deep underground dungeons to siphon life force away to restore his body to life. Link will have to go into these dungeons to destroy the malice to save everyone and find some ancient technology to reach the castle that's now soaring above.

Here's a better quality image

Attached: hmm.jpg (1280x720, 273K)

Yeah and why is there a Ganondorf separate from the Ganon we just killed, that's why I thought of the time travel theory, unless BotW is a compete reboot of the story and they changed how the Ganondorf/Ganon dynamic works.

I just hope we can play as Zelda to save Link for a change.

That's gotta be Ganondorf look at his nose

Based.

Seriously though how can anyone look at this guy and think it ISNT fucking ganondorf as the ancient hero? It's certainly not link, his hair is red and his skin is dark

the hero that Sealed the calamity before BoTW's events is depicted with red long hair and a large nose
i mean it wouldn't be crazy to think link could be born a Gerudo, i mean it could be possible, and that to seal the calamity he had to sacrifice his body, the calamity then uses the blood of the hero to reinarnate itself as a Gerudo, making Ganondorf's humanoid form in previous games make more sence

Attached: sq9ylh93nr331.jpg (668x768, 116K)

BEST THEORY

Are you guys just pretending to be retarded?

And what's your explanation retard

in the same scene you can see that time period's zelda with blonde hair and white skin so it's not a stylistic thing

Attached: Fat_Kevin.jpg (293x236, 30K)

Ganondorf bad. Must kill.

1- an ancient evil awaken
2- hai hie hyaaaaa !!!
3- triforce is complete, ganon dies, hyrule is saved again

What are you saying? This mummy is both a Ganondorf AND a Link?

holy shit people are actually seething and yet they cannot disprove this awesome theory. spread it like wildfire bros

It's literally just a stylistic thing they probably didn't want him to look exactly like zelda

Ganondorf not stay dead. Must kill again.

>link: how many times do i need to kill you until you are death
>ganon: yes

Ganondorf was once a champion, and he is the one who originally sealed Calamity Ganon away, but he became corrupted and died from it. Now that Calamity Ganon has been defeated, one of his minions that we never saw is awakening Ganondorf to become his new vessel.

Demise's return involving Ganondorf's corpse, the Malice and the green arm thingy.

link has to save the princess and world from a looming threat and he has to pull a sword from a stone to do that

maybe it's a reference to his brown hair from the original LoZ, or his pinkish hair from LttP

Why give him a big nose and make his skin dark then? Red hair sure I'd buy as stylised but why does he not have the fucking Link outfit then on top of the other stuff

>red long hair
>blue tunic with energy flowing around it of the same color of the hand in the trailer

god damn I always knew there was something more to ganon's chamber down the castle, remember how he came UP from underground and took over the guardians, who where ALSO underground?

Remember how the sheikas simply FOUND this technology and didn't create it?

I'm thinking zelda will go full ayy lmao bros

Attached: 1560291038445.gif (480x263, 3.77M)

There's the possibility they were trying to base it off his BOTW appearance clothing-wise with the blue tunic and no cap, but I agree, it's a weirdly deliberate choice. This could all be a complete reach but it's fun to discuss and speculate.

>one of his minions that we never saw
He was merely pretending to die in that Looney Tunes fall.

Attached: Master_kohga_pose.jpg (640x360, 32K)

>steals Zelda.

I hope not, I'd like to see coop dungeons that you can either play offline a la wind waker or with an actual friend.

The hero in Zelda games usually is born a hylian, but what if, this Link's mother happened to be a Gerudo woman who got pregnant by a hylian guy, Gerudo always give birth to more Gerudo females but very, very rarely, Gerudo males can be born, what if, the hero that defeated the calamity before the events of BotW, was a Gerudo/Hylian mix male and that is why the this especific hero in that ancient depiction has long red hair and a long nose instead.

After that boss fight, all Yiga Impersonators say how they will take revenge for his dissappearance

If Kogah really was alive, he'd make it known to other Yiga, because he was living a comfortable life where he was worshipped as the Clan Leader and ate bananas all day

That undermines Link and Zelda's struggles in every previous game for the sake of SUBVERTED EXPECTATIONS

Boy don't get my hopes up, I really like this plot point

Link is going to become half corrupted by the Calamity and Zelda will have to save him. Ganondorf is unable to move or do it himself, but he gives Zelda the information she needs to stop the Calamity from completely swallowing Link. Ganondorf will draw all the calamity toward himself in the end becoming very powerful, but losing his mind in self sacrifice, but also ending the cycle of Demise upon being defeated.

>red haired Link
>no one bats an eye for two years
>BOTW2 is announced
>it was Ganondorf all along Nintendo you masterminds! It was all planned in advance!!!!!!!!
no

Attached: 1556718488714.jpg (720x720, 26K)

Man, that's a pretty interesting take. Having Ganondorf act as this begrudging anti-hero, sort of a reluctant Otacon would be really cool and build sympathy for when he inevitably loses his shit and you fight him in the end.

>Post botw
>Defeating Calamity Ganon led to the discovery of a secret city beneath Hyrule Castle
>Defeating Calamity Ganon inadvertently revived a more corporeal Ganon
>Hyrule Castle gets up and starts walking/flying, it's a Divine Beast/prison
>Ganon flies/walks it to another realm already darkened and defeated by his evil
>Player swaps between Link and Zelda to defeat Ganon, escape this realm and return to Hyrule
>That creeping red mist will mutate creatures into baddies, like that little ratto. He will become a giant evil ratto

>red haired Link
when has link ever had long red hair?
not that cotton candy pink shit, crimson red hair?
the long red hair combined with dark skin and a long nose is pure Ganondorf. You can't bullshit your way out of that.

Everyone commented on it when the game came out, the game just never addresses it and no one knew there would be a sequel so there was no use theorizing

You idiots:

there are murals depicting Ganondorf with his trident being in War against the Hylians, that doesn't go well with the "ganondorf is the hero" theory

R E N T
F R E E

Attached: free.jpg (800x450, 157K)

You have to consider that they're Japanese.
>Calamity Ganon was the holy creature that sealed the darkness using the lives sacrificed in its summoning
>It kept getting worse by absorbing dark magic and being defeated released that built up magic back into the evil it sealed
>game will be about collecting the summoning pieces in order to defeat the real evil
>probably have a mirror world section
>summon Calamity Ganon(purified) to become the new triforce with Zelda and Link creating a new peace when they defeat whatever the real evil is
>return the souls of the lost back to the world in exchange for Purified Ganon, Zelda, and Link's lives
They're Japanese. They can't resist that kind of shit.

This is an actual argument against this theory, finally. Granted those paintings could be from a different "era", but most likely not. Well played.

Ok so the idea is that the hero (Ganondorf or some other Gerudo) sealed away the Calamity Ganon 10,000 years ago, and died doing so? And now you and Zelda go down to the sealing chamber to see what went wrong? Am I missing anything

the other thread () is talking about ganondorf's fucking ears

Attached: 1560318420755.png (1080x1080, 751K)

you're spot on

shhh
don't let them catch on, let them flounder for it. See if they can brain it for themselves

Nintendo is pulling another Ocarina > Majora, where they reuse the engine and it's assets and spend 90% of the dev cycle on pure game.

We're in for fucking kino, I can feel it.

>turns out he IS the original Ganondorf
Well yeah, there is only one Ganondorf. Four Swords Adventure shouldn't be considered canonical.

i'm really excited to see more of this game revealed. it'll probably be a bit before we see anything unfortunately

Attached: D86ilrkVUAAK3NL-orig.jpg (960x1343, 158K)

Why would you assume it's Ganondorf just because he has red hair?

Attached: groose.jpg (462x464, 18K)

I've come to the conclusion that every moron that calls it Demise is a zoomer that hasn't played any Zelda games before Skyward Sword. They also always speak shit English.

Zelda kind of forgot about Ganondorf's mummified corpse.

Ganondorf was the very first thing they showed off about this sequel, he's going to be the focus.

>zelda
>having a new villains that are actually good

God I hope so.

Why they never did this with WW I'll never understand. They could have easily just as they did for OOT > MM taken WW's everything and just made an entirely new game with it, set on land. Like a sequel to Links Awakening or something.

It worked so well for OOT > Majora it really is weird they didn't keep this up, spend time laying ground work to make a solid game, and then a really short dev cycle after that to churn out a really fucking deep followup using the previous game as a basis.

based

Attached: ss+(2016-03-11+at+04.54.04).png (683x633, 773K)

I am convinced they were planning this before Botw was even released. They knew they were going to make a sequel where Ganondorf returns, and the villain for the first game was just going to be some shitty evil smoke. They wouldn't make Link look like Ganondorf in the mural for no fucking reason. And the fact that they said each conflict with Ganon faded into legend, as in people just forgot or didn't know the details, and just assumed it was Link who was the hero.

Attached: ganondorf dumbfounded.jpg (341x192, 14K)

This is truly the Chadendorf's time to shine my friend

Ganon returns, Link must slay him?

>I'm thinking zelda will go full ayy lmao bros
Shit they really are adding all the concept art ideas into this game.

Attached: ganondorf botw.jpg (1000x499, 146K)

It's the same sword

Attached: 5.jpg (800x440, 97K)

This would actually be kind of neat. Ganondorf is the hand of light keeping his dark alter ego from being reborn

Ganondorf was one of the only things that could make BotW even better. Now we only need real dungeons and maaaaaybe a bit more durability on weapons, and it would be perfect.
But in all honesty? Ganondorf was the one thing I missed the most in BotW.

Attached: king_of_thieves_ganondorf_by_crazyfreak-d34qlxx.jpg (500x833, 414K)

An ancient evil has awoken

Ganondorf comes back to life as his original incarnation

Attached: 0c560746d13d31358e65469b7c614b00083448b4_00.jpg (249x378, 10K)

an ancient goodness*

I've always believed Groose was the one that started the Gerudo race once the people of Skyloft settled in Hyrule. Look at him. Red hair, tall, yellow eyes, and he was enemies with Link.

an ancient semen demon*

>playable Zelda
BOTW Zelda is literally the worst possible Zelda you could ever pick to try and play as. What's she going to do? Bookworm the enemies to death? Bitch at them until they kill themselves from frustration?

Groose was the first gerudo king confirmed. You think he is ganondorf's grandpa or something?

Orange hair man bad.

More like great grandpa since a new male was only born to the gerudos every century. The more concerning question is how many women Groose fucked and impregnated to get the Gerudo race started.

>Gerudo male
>long red hair
hmmmm I wonder who this could be...

How can Ganondorf be a hero when Gandondorf is literally just the human shell that Demise stuffs himself into? Ganondorf and Ganon are one and the same thing from the moment of his birth.

The hand is the ancient hero that failed to kill ganondorf, Link discovers ganondorf's tomb in which the ancient hero penibly sealed him, the ancient hero merges with Link, now they must kill ganondorf.

There's nothing to suggest he's going to war against Hylians. Heck, you see a couple people behind him who look to be on his side and they look human.

I don't buy into this theory. So he's just a possessed infant, then toddler, etcetera? With the mind of a fully developed Demise? Nah. He'd be more apparent about that. Look at his speech in WW, his motivations. That's the speech of a man with his own identity and misguided "morals", not some demon vessel.

Could be theorized that the triforce actually tried to protect him for once and hide him from Demise

>Groose was the first gerudo king confirmed.
So you're telling me that when Skyloft descended to earth, the first thing Groose did was find every hot redhead in the village, collect them all into his harem, and fuck off into the desert so he could spend all day banging them without being bothered?

>Demise reappears as a butthurt cloud of evil
>Ganondorf meets him and fights him
>Loses/seals him inside his body
>This starts the cycle

It's dumb but it's not that dumber than most of the official lore so

Link gets a circumcision because Zelda had a gerudo dick before and now she prefers it

that is exactly what happens

sounds reasonable to me

>steals Zelda.
>IN THIS DAY AND TRANNY AGE

How delusional are you? Tardboy lol

This is Yea Forums's chocolats bar. And I am gonna eat it...right now.

Attached: 027b - Life of Crime (516).jpg (512x384, 56K)

Attached: 027b - Life of Crime (519).jpg (512x384, 56K)

I would put more money on the following
>Hyrule royal family finds Dorf as a baby
>uses [shiekah bullshit] to decouple him from Ganon
>this has two effects: weakening Ganon and giving them a supercharged soldier to fight Ganon with
>Dorf is then raised as a champion to fight Ganon with, in the royal family's arrogance they believe that they've found the silver bullet to defeating him
>Dorf and Ganon do battle
>It all goes terribly wrong and Ganon tries to re-possess Dorf
>He succeeds
>the Zelda of the time sacrifices herself to seal Ganon away, mummifying Dorf until the events of the current game

Attached: 027b - Life of Crime (521).jpg (512x384, 57K)

Aaaaaaaaah...

Attached: 027b - Life of Crime (523).jpg (512x384, 52K)

Turns out Calamity Ganon was always just a fraction of Ganon's power as the majority was locked inside the mummy.

While now released, Link gets the power of the seal (like a powerup mode). He and Zelda team up to defeat him. They reform the 4 champions, with Riju, Sidon, Yunobo and Teba.

The overworld is in the process of rebuilding, so you have lots of more settlements (ruined villages now being actual villages). In return you have a huge, vast network of caves and an actual underworld where all the dungeon crawling happens... so basically one gigantic superdungeon.

Based on the music at the start of the trailer: you may visit the Twilight realm.

>Based on the music at the start of the trailer: you may visit the Twilight realm.
didn't sound like Twilight realm, sounded more like the meme MM creepypasta videos.

I would definitely like for Ganon to be an actual character again, and not just a big scary monster plot device.

Attached: stop ness.jpg (915x915, 85K)

DON'T YOU FUCKING DO IT SPONGEBOB

Everyone misinterprets what Demise said. He didn't say he would literally reincarnate as Ganondorf, he said an incarnation of his hatred would follow their kind, and described it as a curse. And that's the NOA version, the Japanese translation makes it more clear.
>My hatred... The curse of the Demon Tribe... They shall continuously go on reincarnating until the end of all times.
>You people shall... You people who possess the blood of the Goddess and the soul of hero shall... forever be unable to escape from this curse!
>This hatred and grudge... Its evolution shall forever painfully wander across this blood-stained "Dark Sea" along with you lowlifes forever!!

Skyward Sword already did that, with the whole timeline.

>he said an incarnation of his hatred would follow their kind,
who's name is Ganondorf

Gerudo don't have red skin and blue eyes. This theory is retarded.

Yes, obviously that curse was Ganondorf. But it doesn't mean he IS Ganondorf. Because of the curse, Ganondorf was born destined to be an evil fucker that never dies.

Anyone who thinks that its Ganondorf depicted in the mural is an absolute retard.

>Gerudo don't have red skin

Attached: D8uzk8fX4AAEJoo.jpg (403x335, 14K)

because Wind Waker was factually shit, so shit that they backpedaled. It was a good game, but it was a shittier everything

>dude this drawing is photorealistic lmao@@
The guy in the mural has dark skin, far too dark to be a hylian. Dark skin + long red hair = gerudo male. Gerudo male = ganondorf.
>b-but muh eye color
The eye is green

>link: ...
>ganon: yes

Reminder the hand is a good hand and its sealing Ganondorf not helping him.

Attached: seal ganon.png (1005x531, 668K)

No, the game specifically says that its the Master Sword.

Sure as hell looks more like Ganondorf than fucking Link.

I didn't play BoW but I have a lore question. With Link and Zelda being reincarnations of the hero and the goddess who clearly want to bone, isn't it weird that Link fell in love with another person? I mean she's dead now right so the problem is gone but that fact just has bugged me.

Then again I really don't understand how the Zelda reincarnation system works.

>ganon and Ganondorf are two separate beings
This would all be very interesting but it’s just not going to happen

Attached: IncomparableFavorableInchworm-small.gif (480x368, 430K)

The skin color is the same color as the hair in the mural, you absolute fucking dumb ass.
>it's green
It's blue, you idiot. Open up paint and copy the color.

>I mean she's dead now right so the problem is gone
Don't talk about Mipha like this

Attached: __mipha_the_legend_of_zelda_breath_of_the_wild_and_etc_drawn_by_kandori_makoto__d115543a2f941e5de7fb (853x1204, 166K)

based retard

Link didn't fall in love with Mipha,, it was a one sided relationship, Mipha loved link but Link didn't love back, kinda like Malon.

Only person I can think of that link has wanted to bone is Saria.

Also, the legend or games never explicitly say they bone.

It isn't the same link from BotW, you dumb fuck.

I remember when they first invented chocolate

I haven't read any of the threads yet, but this is what I'm getting from the trailer.

>the neck snap is a reference to when Zant snaps Ganondorf's neck at the end of Twilight Princess
>the little hints of music throughout the trailer sound almost exactly like the ambience in the Twilight Realm
>the hand is reminiscent of the hand that comes out of Midna

tl;dr Zant or another king of the Twilight Realm is possessing and reanimating Ganondorf's dead corpse. Also Ganon's Tower is beneath Hyrule Castle.

Attached: 1547088354316.jpg (130x234, 6K)

It's the exact same design fuck off

Almost none of those gerudo scripts match the runes. Who made this garbage?

go away QueenZelda.
TP and all iterations of Hyrule Historia has confirmed that Link and Malon hooked up.

It is specifically stated to be the Master Sword, you dumb cunt.

Yes because stylized murals from 10k years ago depict the characters photorealistically
>dude this mural totally is Link who has white skin because the mural artists drew him to have dark red skin!! lol!
retard

Yeah, I'm sure it actually reads "bone zelda"

based retard 2

Attached: file.png (1347x896, 1.41M)

Yeah, that's ganon's sword, user.

(Citacion needed)

what ?

Yikes.

BotW has a fantastic base, but several shortcomings (weapon system, lack of actual Zelda dungeons, enemy variety; also needs more music and a better fleshed out cooking system). If they can fix those shortcomings while keeping what made BotW good, we're in for a treat.

Attached: excited dude.jpg (864x594, 165K)

>Link and Zelda are already a couple at start of game

>sleeping in bed fully heals you
>sleeping in bed with Zelda fully heals you with extra hearts

Attached: 1459615955978.gif (312x322, 208K)

What are they selling!?

In the trailer, it looks like the Malice is seeping from the corpse. I don't think it's going to be anything lore-shattering like Nice Guy Ganon - my guess is:
>Ganondorf appears again in the past, and goes about his usual shtick
>For whatever reason, he's not killed or sealed in the traditional Zelda way. Whatever entity the hand was is making a concerted and constant effort to restrain him, like Zelda in the century leading up to BotW.
>It's able to bind Ganon's power and consciousness, so he's unable to do anything to break free himself.
>The seal weakens over time, and some of Ganon's replenishing power (Malice) starts to spill from his body. He's still essentially brain dead, though, so he can't capitalize on that himself.
>A bunch of this Malice pools together to create Calamity Ganon, which like the Scourges or Phantom Ganon, isn't technically Ganon himself but a kind of avatar formed from his power.
>That would mean that Calamity Ganon isn't the true source of Malice, but Ganondorf himself.
>Calamity Ganon has limited consciousness - it's probably unaware of Ganondorf, or that it should/could free and rejoin him. It still has a compulsion to envelop Hyrule and create a physical form for itself, however.
>Link and Zelda defeat and seal away Calamity Ganon, and the Malice derived from it in the world fades away.
>Sometime later, though, Malice starts to return, so Link and Zelda return to Hyrule Castle to investigate where it's coming from.
>They come across the hidden crypt and Ganondorf's bound body.
>Either through convenient timing or some kind of fuck-up, the entity loses its grip and Ganondorf breaks free, setting up for his return.
>The weakened Ganondorf retreats to the sky to bide his time before his full power returns.

Oh... Guess he fucked off guys, let's enjoy our delicious chocolate!

Oh christ, the fucking retarded theoryfags are back
>the old man is ganondorf after he got separated from the evil inside him!
>the old man is Daphnes from Wind Waker!!
>you play as OoT link thrown through time!!!
>the voice from Zelda is in the past!!!!
Pure fucking stupidity - Round 2. It's pre release BotW all over again.

If they fix weapon durability it's a 10/10, my autism stopped me from using any weapon but the master sword, I have an inventory full of hyper-powerful swords that I've never touched because I don't want to lose them.

Urbosa claims "It was written that Ganon once adopted the form of a Gerudo. Now I can take this personally."
I guess it depends on what the term "adopted" means, and whether or not it's a translation error closer to "possessed". I always took it as she's more eager to kill Ganon because it made her tribe look weak, but with new context it could be closer to avenging a fallen member of her tribe.

Where does it say that?

He also fucked Ruto too, due to all the Zoras looking humanoid in Twilight Princess, Rutela having Link's haircut and the Zora Armor that happens to fit his descendant. As Mipha stated the Zora Armor is a marriage proposal and Link was technically marred to Ruto when get received the Zora Sapphire

Oh man, it absolutely could be taken this way. Nice Guy Ganon theory is gaining steam bros, keep the dream alive

>implying that Malon would be willing to share

What about the giant hand on Ganondorf's chest that presumably locked him in place?

It's mine.

Alternatively he just fucked off on his own, found some unrelated brown amazon tribe, became their king and the Gerudo is the result of their mixed offspring.

a doujin waiting to happen

> implying Zelda isn't gone for the entire game, like usual

What excuse do you people have for not posting this yet?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 8K)

Attached: 027b - Life of Crime (525).jpg (512x384, 55K)

What if you sleep in a bed with her during a blood moon?

Attached: 1523391193392.jpg (319x319, 62K)

>implying he didn't fuck the fish first

I TOLD YOU MOTHERFUCKER
DO IT AND I'LL BLOW YOU TO SMITHEREENS

Attached: 1545163636463.jpg (583x439, 35K)

What if the castle isn't the only thing that starts floating? What if random parts of the landscape get rearranged into sky fortresses. Use hookshot and glider to progress.

Did he jack off on her eggs or what?

Impossible. Ruto died in the water temple.

Only in the future timeline.

>Ganon makes Zelda too tall and shrinks Link
>you have to fix everyone’s size by going inside fish and turtles and stuff
>Zelda is a doting onee-chan when she’s big and keeps distracting you
>Zelda makes big meals and gets Link to eat them because he’s a growing boy

Attached: 027b - Life of Crime (530).jpg (512x384, 34K)

You get half a heart and food poisoning.

>have to fight Ganon inside Zelda's womb

>Everyone commented on it when the game came out
I didn't, I didn't even pay it any god damn mind.

(Thanks for holding the line while I retrived my pupper from beyond the fence.)

Attached: tenor (3).gif (374x280, 509K)

DON'T YOU DO IT LITTLE MAN...!!!!

Attached: 1545253177147.jpg (1244x700, 78K)

The hand is actually Midna (or a descendant) trying to keep Ganondorf's evil sealed and when it fails, it bonds with Link to restore its power. Game takes place in Hyrule, but it's the shadow realm version.
Twilight Princess 2: Electric Boogaloo

>Game takes place in Hyrule, but it's the shadow realm version.

That would certainly be a way to keep things fresh. Light World map pretty much stays the same, but Dark World is different, but similiar. Just like in ALttP (or ALBW).

Mike and Rich fight it out while the Canadians cheer on

Attached: 027b - Life of Crime (538).jpg (512x384, 56K)

And Ganon has two

I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH IT

Attached: 26B2A9EC-E9B0-44A1-8EF9-657F42780C24.png (386x300, 111K)

You know I remember those discussions about a new Zelda game where Ganon takes on more of a an antihero role while Zelda commits a major fuckup that upsets the balance of the 3.

Sadly I don’t think that’s quite what we’re gonna get. Nintendo would never break the status Quo. It’ll probably be just the return of pre calamity ganon. Maybe they’ll stick to the Majora’s Mask thing of at least not making him the end boss again

crossover of the century

In the past they sealed Ganondorf in a living, but incapacitated state which is why the curse could not continue for a time.
Which in turn led to the narrative that Ganon has "given up on reincarnation" and that this is the pure malice incarnate, when all it really was is Ganon's normal malice seeping out through a time weakened seal. When Link and Zelda arrive at the corpse it's either by bad luck that they release Ganondorf's seal, like the ground giving away and Link falling to his death with the Hand rescuing him, but by that freeing Ganondorf. Or they try to strengthen the seal to prevent malice from leaking out and remove it by accident.

Attached: 027b - Life of Crime (542).jpg (512x384, 56K)

>hand holding the exact spot the master sword used to be.

Attached: 800px-Ganon's_Death_3.jpg (800x429, 35K)

Not to mention that Demise go succed into the Master Sword when he died anyway, whereas Ganondorf's body never gets completely destroyed each time you put him down. AND Demise needed Zelda's soul to maintain a human form, otherwise he just came back as the Imprisoned.

spongebob you motherfucker

Attached: 260e8y.jpg (960x949, 65K)

This

What is the blue energy? Twilight shit?

>Or they try to strengthen the seal to prevent malice from leaking out and remove it by accident.
Why is botw Zelda such a fuckup?

Attached: 027b - Life of Crime (546).jpg (512x384, 49K)

>twilit magic
>blue

Attached: 4DFD3F86-C45F-4A44-AE6E-F31235763C67.jpg (500x375, 48K)

Man fuck kogah. Worst Zelda villain.

Its tied to the blue crystals in the cavern.
My bet is that when an ancient evil manifested some dumb motherfucker pulled the master sword from his chest. Instead of killing everything ganondorf played it cool. Maybe took his title as Gerudo king. Worked his way into the Hyrule inner court and used his influence to try and grasp the power of those crystals for his own uses. Shieka found out he was on a quest for ABSOLUTE POWER and side stepping the king fucked him over really hard. They also new about the cycle of resurrection so rather than straight kill him they damned him to an existence between life and death just like their mummies. Using the same power he wanted to trap him. It wasn't a prefect seal though and so the hate of 10,000 years manifested at calamity Ganon. Realizing Ganondorf was back and how hard they fucked him over after taking all his work for their own the clan shattered in an attempt to stay his wrath.

Attached: Nani.jpg (273x184, 10K)

it's just luminous stones you can find in botw 1.

If you found Uranium 10,000 years ago it'd just be a stupid rock.

I IMPLORE YOU SIR

Attached: 1560123093642.jpg (500x666, 45K)

Attached: 027b - Life of Crime (550).jpg (512x384, 50K)

nah, it's still a stupid rock

plus your annalogy doesn't work because according to you, ganon would have find a use for them in the past.

Lore wise they contain the souls of the dead. Not only that but all the shrines with the shieka mummies also have that eerie blue light.
A twilight existence between life and death and another power well beyond his current world that Ganondorf would know well after Twilight Princess.

Finally a game approved by planned parenthood

At first you think that Ganondorf is the villain, but later you learn that by lifting Hyrule castle into the sky you broke the seal on Demise and released him from his prison, forcing you to take on both Demise and his hatred incarnate at the same time

Naw senpai Demise is gone. Ganondorf may be the incarnation of his hatred but Ganondorf aint a bitch and would never share a world with him.

>If you found Uranium 10,000 years ago it'd just be a stupid rock.
Well, you could always make a power plant, you pretty much just need some tree and a source of water , if you don't mind killing some caveman in the process

>Zelda fights against Ganon with magic and artifacts
>Link tries taking on Demise, gets beaten up
>He sees Zelda getting wounded
>Screams out, camera pans away to Demise taking a step back
>Camera pans back to Fierce Deity Link

Attached: gods.jpg (723x1104, 366K)

>good guy ganondorf
>informs link that this cycle of reincarnation between the 3 of them just brings unnecessary suffering
>works to end it
>link and ganon team up to kill hylia
id cum buckets

Ultimate game:
Ganondorf is a bad mummy.
Zelda accidentally releases him.
Ganondorf uses ultimate unsealed bad guy powers to call on whatever his right hand man is, Ganon curses Zelda with some kind of curse that slowly eats away at her soul and they teleport away.

Ghost hand merges with link, turns out the hand is the Spirit of TP Link, infused with the magic of Twili and training from The Heroes Spirit.

Hand-kun tells you he knows of only one way to track down Ganon and save Zelda. You have to assemble the Twilight Mirror shards.

First fourth of the game is getting the shards and exploring the overworld, kind of a grand tutorial A-la Getting the Triforce shards in WW.

Second fourth is getting to the Twilight Realm and meeting Milf-Midna. Time flows differently in the Twilight Realm, and Midna mistakes Link for her link.

With Zelda on Twili life support you join forces with Midna and Ghost hand to fuck up the forces of Ganon and, Bringing back the Twili to Hyrule, as reward for undoing the misdeeds of the Interlopers.

>link and ganon team up
women>minorities

I mean I don’t understand the whole purpose of creating the triforce only to allow the power piece to just always end up with evil. Sounds sketchy to me

>Time flows differently in the Twilight Realm, and Midna mistakes Link for her link.
>Midna makes out with Link
>Hand-Kun tells him to act like this is normal, kiss back and bark a bit

Attached: 1554332952464.jpg (579x819, 581K)

Good Guy Ganon 2K?

Our day will come, bros

i really hope we dont visit the twilight realm. TP was total garbage

You guys are faggots

>only to allow the power piece to just always end up with evil.
It's not allowed, it just happens

Attached: 1552222863454.png (750x605, 656K)

>all of this super epic fanfic about ganon is a vessel/ganons redemption
Let's be real for a second here, it's going to be some basic shit with no twist in it or surprises, something like: "an ancient evil awakes, oh it's Ganondorf! and he kidnapped zelda oh noes! and you must find them!" Such thing like a decent story in a Zelda game is impossible

So Ganon becomes Kratos?

Sure, seeing Nintendo’s eventual answer to Dad of War would be intriguing.

Well it happens a lot and someone needs to take responsibility.

R.I.P. it was a ride

>hylia
Link wouldn't kill Zelda

>Let's be real for a second here
no. fuck off faggot

>art mimicks life

Attached: 1557880156652.jpg (515x668, 38K)

Ganon doesn't have it in BoTW, Zelda gets the full triforce and uses it to obliterate calamity ganon

the glowing hand is saving link. link and zelda have distinctive gloves.

>Nintendo’s eventual answer to Dad of War
>Not Bowsers Conquest of Moms

Attached: 1552889182861.png (1092x1200, 1.61M)

here's a japanese boar. notice the similarity betwen the white markings around its snout and the white markings around the not-link's snout. whatever that creature is, it isn't link, and that leaf-shaped blade isn't the master sword.

Attached: Sus_scrofa_leucomystax.jpg (1608x1048, 655K)

So are we ever going to get a non-ganon related antagonist in a main line game ever again?
Seems like a big "no" at this point.

Attached: dekulink.jpg (179x281, 14K)

>boar
GANON ON AN OPEN FIELD

Attached: bloodylink.jpg (1024x1024, 111K)

>Bowser: RAWRRR. I do as I please and ruin entire kingdoms and Galaxies just to get what I want
>also Bowser: man what would I do without parental controls on the switch. Now I better hurry up or I’ll be late for the direct.

They'll never top Majora. It hurts to accept but in the end I'm not sure they could ever possibly come close to how awesome and uniquely disconcerting Majora was. If they did I'd be thrilled, but the chances feel slim.

Im pretty sure they simply had too long of a story to fit into one game, and decided a year or so into it that the game would have to be splt. knowing ahead of time that they were going to get 2-3 games out of that engine and map is what got them the budget to do what they did, and is also unfortunately why it was delayed so long.

>Now I better hurry up or I’ll be late for the direct.
>HFW you didn't do your homework

Attached: Bowser Dis.png (456x580, 461K)

The last one was this...

Attached: 320px-TFH_The_Lady.png (320x320, 83K)

They literally say that that sword was the master sword when they're showing that mural in the cutscene.

>man what would I do without parental controls on the switch.
>Nintendos best dad is Bowser
>Even though Fire Emblem has an entire gameplay element about starting a family

Attached: 1550782335793 (1).png (820x567, 1.04M)

They already fucked up by having Zelda and Ganon? Show up in the teaser. An actual majora mask type game would be them being able to flip the status Quo that is the story on its head thanks to simply reorganizing assets you already have so no need to focus on that.

>start a family
>by throwing your kids into the hyperbolic time chamber

Wow I can't believe Ganondorf will be back in Zelda game. That's so crazy.

Attached: 1560060292540.jpg (1080x1057, 79K)

The narrator didn't make the mural.

Main line game user, the spin offs usually always have a non-ganon antagonist.
I feel like botw2 was the PERFECT game to do it because they made such a big deal about ganon fucking his own cycle up.
Instead it looks like we got some kingdom hearts tier "if you die you come back right away in your other form" shit.

Zelda and Link decide to actually look into what Calamity Ganon was, find Ganon still alive, he's fucking pissed, activates the rest of the ancient technology under Hyrule. Final battle is some Wind Waker shit where he says he just wants to fucking die instead of being held down for 10k years. Game probably won't explain shit about what the hand actually is and how it's trapped him there besides ANCIENT TECHNOLOGY.

Ganondorf is bound by a Sheikah ghost in the dungeons of Hyrule castle, Zelda & Link disturb it, it becomes Link's arm and Ganondorf reanimates from death. Mission of the game is to kill Ganondorf again. Link's sheikah arm is an upgradeable gadget.

Wrong last canonical appearance of Ganondorf was twilight princess. His neck snaps back. The connection between Zant and Ganondorf is still strong.

Dunkey is here, everyone

hylia is evil.

>unreliable narrator

ZANT'S BACK BABEYH!

Attached: 1557912472724.jpg (470x606, 63K)

Name a villain more cucked than zant.

He has a point

Attached: basedretard4.jpg (763x590, 552K)

I REMEMBER WHEN THEY FIRST MADE CHOCOLATE

Some sort of relation to Majora's mask.
Overall darker tone and likely a shift to story and dungeon aspects because the "base game" is already done, so they can focus now on the specifics.

Attached: BoTW2_majorasboogaloo.png (1893x1037, 1.22M)

Man we’re really falling into uncanny valley. The fuck is Nintendo up to

>They beat calamity ganon, find ganondorf's body in the basement, he comes to life and kills Zelda.
ftfy

Someone posted on another thread, it's just the Gerudo symbol on his pants, the same as the one on his necklace that flops down. But a Ganondorf/Majora teamup would be unlike anything else ever experienced

>The Night King

Honestly, you can count the main line games which Ganondorf is in on one or maybe two hands.

That's just retarded.

>After defeating calamity ganon they discover dorf’s corpse in the basement, tirns out calamity ganon was just the work of his enemy stand.
>After awakening him by accident Zelda falls down a crumbling floor and gets separated from link
>Tutorial where you play as zelda climbing back up through the ruins and link trying to reach her. Unlike Link who specialises in weapons and strength Zelda uses a combination of magic and technology like miniature guardian drones and channeling the triforce in combat.
>When they finally meet up shit hits the fan as Ganondorf escapes to create havok in another continent
>They agree to split up and search the two major countries of this strange new land at the same time, each one being as large as Hyrule in BotW1
>One country is called Gamelon and the other is called Koridai
>They must find two incredibly powerful artifacts that were used by the legendary ancient shiekah Gwonam to seal Ganondorf in the first place, the wand of Gamelon and the Book of Koridai.

Attached: 6A2AC416-893C-445B-B458-E3DF896A514C.jpg (646x485, 39K)

Cheers lad, I got blinded by my dream-team combo.
Still super keen for the game!

>Link still has the Master Sword at the end of BotW

Calling it now, the big plot twist is the sword being destroyed.

We did discuss that when BotW was released though.

I agree, it's just kind of deliberately weird when they've always taken extra care to make him look like actual Link any of the other times the older games did a similar sort of "lore painting" bit.

>ganon is defeated
>Link & Zelda in love
>a time of peace
>they have two children
>boy and girl
>those who remember the events of BOTW and prior hide it from future generations
>or at least relegate it to the treatment of myth
>"link" and "zelda" seen in the video are actually the brother and sister, prince and princess of hyrule
>live in a protected bubble unsure if anything they have been told or found out themselves about the past is real
>they accidently awaken the skele ganon in the forbidden cave
>bring about a curse on blood moon type situation
>the now middle-aged or older original link and zelda are isolated/trapped/possibly killed
>it's up to the siblings to work together
>gameplay based around switching characters or co-op, advanced windwaker medli style stuff

That sounds fun.
Bring it on.

It'd give us an excuse to start over with no magic, no hearts, etc. Though Link getting a ghost handjob will probably be the justification.

But it wasn't in opposition to what we'd seen, it was a surprising twist to explain what happens, ie. why do Link, Zelda and Ganondorf reincarnate to struggle for Triforce and Hyrule, over and over again.
The Ganon was a good guy all along would ruin even that.

Hitler was just posted by the devil bro lol.
Hitler was a victim.

What if instead of hyrule in breath of the wild 2, link and Zelda end up in Termina through a portal and have to deal with some other bullshit

You make a strong and compelling argument why Zelda SHOULD be the playable character. Thanks.

The glorified mining tool will just regenerate anyway.

Attached: 1428815400273.png (554x439, 45K)

Everyone in WW2 was a retard.

Never watched GOT but I hope GOTfags get brotherhood treatment because everything I read about that final season sounded retarded.

it's not that "Ganon" was a good guy all along, more the idea that there was one specific incarnation of Ganondorf that could have resisted the curse at some point in Hyrule's insanely long history, and gotten himself corrupted and chained up in the Hyrule castle dungeon.

based as fuck

Attached: RETURN OF GANON.jpg (1050x811, 518K)

Ganon resurrects again
Link beats him with Zelda's help

2nd plot twist. Dorf destroys the blade since he was the one who sealed the Malice with Zelda’s ancestor.

His corpse is now fueled by Malice and the Triforce of Power

this. i'm down for a Ganondorf redemption arc

thank you user, I hope a game/movie/TV series of your choice never gets ruined or if it's already dead and ruined, gets a reboot worthy of its name.

I cry every time

Because this is Dorf, not his fursona

He doesn’t have to be a good dude. He could just be a selfish dick whose ties to demises incarnation elevated him from being a dick to threat to all life

Linear Zelda escort missions.

Like the other user said.... while you're right, if the can find a way to neutralize the Demise shit, it'd help the series going forward.

Hopefully this games with Link actually fucking Zelda. Tired of Nintendo games tiptoeing around their romance especially when BOTW is the most blatant LinkxZelda game yet.

Also notice the tusk coming out of his lower jaw, not unlike those of a wild boar.

Attached: Boar.png (911x483, 556K)

I just want spice and wolf season 3

I demand a playable Zelda in a mainline game!

>especially when BOTW is the most blatant LinkxZelda game yet
That'd be Spirit Tracks tho

Attached: holding hands.png (499x297, 72K)

I want happy married life with Link and Zelda. They need to be a couple in this game. Maybe a kid at home.

>file.png
MOOOOOOOODDSS

THe early concepts had Link and Ganondorf teaming up so I can see them reusing some aspects of that

It looks more like a boar's head that a human one.

Attached: barbarian helmet.png (1325x672, 489K)

I love Bowser's stupidly small cup of coffee.

And to add to all this, the ganondorf mummy in the basement is wearing an outfit almost exactly identical to the sheikah mummies in the shrines that help you in BOTW, only with Gerudo jewelry. Ganondorf is 100% going to be a bro

>I'm just a misunderstood good guy.
Cant wait.....

Attached: images.jpg (284x177, 6K)

Who is watching the child?

>TFW Nintendo was playing long game all along.

Attached: 92399A47-2D03-4F8A-9CC6-04954CF683B2.jpg (474x348, 22K)

It would be cool if they did a Ganondorf redemption story, but then that'd kind of leave them fucked for future games.

Anyone else thinks he is in a different position here that in the rest of the trailer?

purah

stop posting this retarded, debunked shit

Paya

Wait a minute. wasn't this shit made by the Zonai?
>"A helmet once worn by the warriors of an ancient warlike tribe from the Faron region. Wearing it draws out your inner animal, increasing your strength and battle prowess."

it truly is next level mindfuckery

Attached: zelda2end.gif (450x343, 1.39M)

Don't fucking do that to her...

Not necessarily, this is just one particular incarnation of Ganondorf. For all we know the curse could still stand and all his work would be for nothing which would make him all the more tragic of a figure. And there is always other enemies, whenever they actually take a chance on doing that.

Impa

It's okay, she's into that kind of thing.

you literally cannot stop us

don't run from the truth my child

I wish the new game gonna have zelda as a playable character
So that I could make a ryona video out of it

Better question, Are they exclusively from Termina or maybe the reason why Breath of the Wild has so advance technology is because "them" came to Hyrule.

>analyzing the pixels of blurry images
Oh man this is the Grinch leak all over again

I did have this thought recently, these little fuckers definitely deserved some kind of further lore or explanation, they were actual aliens for crying out loud. Seeing them in another game would be awesome.

Why are people calling it a curse? These are literally incarnations of demise hate. It's not like they are free roam until ur 16th birthday then you become bad.
You are literally born as an incarnation of his hate.
It's not a curse. Its litterally demise.

>blurry images
That's not exactly blurry, but okay.

Those two are too young for sex

So are Link and Zelda bf and gf by the time of this game? Would be a bit awkward if they weren't after BOTW's ending.

>debunked
No

To be reused in BotW2

Attached: Aliens-noscale.jpg (1024x662, 133K)

SHIT UP

>incarnations of demise hate
>literally demise
My love is literally me.

What did they mean by this

Attached: 1560421337161.jpg (1920x1080, 71K)

>cave in the trailer is full of Luminous Stones

> "This mysterious mineral gives off a pale blue glow in the dark, which some believe to be the souls of the dead. Apparently, this stone can be used as a base to make special clothing." — In-game description

>souls of the dead
prepare for some serious redead action

>that light also has the same colour

Attached: botw-1560299347360_1280w.png (1280x720, 637K)

Not to the extent that he's just a remote-control meatsack for a fully sentient Demise though, he still has his own identity and personality. He's still "mortal" in other words.He wasn't born with the directive "KILL THE HERO" like the Terminator, he developed it for reasons he probably didn't even understand or care about

What if it went kinda like this:
>Dorf was a mighty Hylian warrior intent on sealing the malice of Ganon by any means necessary
>realising he is unabel to win, He uses his body and ancient magic to seal the power within himself. Confident that he could contain it.
>It fed of his own mortal internal malice and spite and corrupted him in the process
>He was defeated by pulling the good part of his soul out of his possessed body and his body was sealed away by his own spirit with the help of Zelda's ancestors
>Calamity Canon escapes from this form somehow and is unhindered
>events of BOTW happen
>After being defeated by Link, Some time passes and things settle a bit, but Zelda detects a concentration of malice and they both go to investigate
>Scene in the trailer happens. Good spirit of Dorf saves Link but the pair get separated in the process
>The possessed Gerudo body is free and continues to wreck havok with a mixture of both its original power and the essence of calamity. Absorbs malice and reforms itself as it moves onwards, corrupting everything around it.
>It seeks to revive Calamity Ganon and reunite it into itself to become even more powerful.

I REALLY want a new dark world deal.
Aletered/darker themed world map. Entirely new and stronger enemies. New dungeons. New bosses. More tools and secrets.

If BOTW2 is all that I'll be happy

Ya and Majin buu also exists

No one cares about your Fabio headcanon.

Doesn't change that it's not a curse.
You are born as hatred incarnate.

to be fair around TP/WW era Miyamoto said the he have a detailed document that covers the entirety of the Zelda time that he hands down to the devs of each new Zelda game

oh man, please let this game get truly weird and incorporate some cosmic fuckery

>dat pig snout on link
redemptionfags btfo

Isn't that usually how curses starts? Some retard gets pissed, and curses someone with his/her strong emotion?

Link goes on an epic journey to finally have sex

The glowy hand is the remnants of the previous incarnation of Link who died during his attempts to seal Ganondorf some 10,000 years ago.
Reawakening Ganondorf lead to this variation of Link reawakening as well. You know, ghosts having unfinished business and all.
He then merges with Link's arm and becomes our talking companion/guide for the game.

Reminder we already have a leak on BotW2

He was born to sow choas and and evil.

>"Ganondorf dindonuffin. It was all Demise, we swear!"

Are we really going this route, Nintendo? Because that ruins Ganondorf for me...

>zelda looks like a fucking prarie dog
I really think it's just an artstyle

I hope Ganondorf gets reincarnated as a cute girl.

Demise is single handedly the stupidest thing they have done.
Skyward sword in general just shit all over their future options for no reason.

Perhaps. But it's not a curse directed at ganondorf.
He's the product of the curse. Same with mallidus and basically every other truly evil being in that world.

it's also the same colour as the 'flames' around the ghosts

Attached: botwghosts.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

The speech at the end of WW shows that incarnations of Ganondorf are possible where he acts out of less destructive (if a bit selfish) motivations. He was tired of his people dying in the harsh environments of the Gerudo Valley. Even if he used the excuse to do shitty things that's proof Ganondorf's mindset wasn't all "KILL, DOMINATE!!!" even if it was just mental gymnastics. It's totally plausible there was a flawed hero Ganondorf somewhere in Hyrule's nearly infinite history.

>Redeads
Hell yes, looking at that corpse I am all for it. They were even creepy as hell in WW and BotW really could have used more enemy variety.

>Perhaps. But it's not a curse directed at ganondorf.
You are right. It isn't. That's why there have been other people taking the role of Ganon.

Oh god I super want BotW redeads

*one very specific incarnation of Ganondorf

What is so horrible about this? We still get to have our evil tyrant Ganondorf. It's one fucking game, guys.

btw what are those fucking minerals?

Seeth

Luminous Stones user

did you not play BOTW? luminous stones inhabited by the souls of the dead.

MINERALS, MARIE

Attached: MINERALS.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

>Zelda wants to investigate why the Malice was even a thing. It's not just enough to be able to seal Ganon away everytime, another incident could happen like with her. So she wants to cut it off at the source
>Researches the old legends and finds mention of Ganondorf and remembers what Urbosa told her a long time ago. Realizes that Ganon has to have a physical body somewhere and that he is no longer incarnating for some reason.
>Her and Link find the dungeon, trailer happens. Link manages to fight off Corpsedorf as it reacts poorly to the hand that is now merged with Link. The two escape, but so does Dorf. Now the plot of the game is figuring out where he went, so that they can prevent him from returning to full power and finding out what exactly the hand was and why it merged with Link

It's always the same Ganondorf though.

Zelda mans up, gets a sword and armor, and prepares to face FULL LIFE CONSEQUENCES

Attached: Monolith new project.jpg (1788x908, 406K)

I just want a zelda and link party.
I loved spirit tracks so much.

I think the first two points are great, and probably extremely accurate. The third feels like it might be off. I think a lot of the game will be pairing the overworld with the underworld, or something to do with the Twilight Realm.

BATTLE COUPLE BATTLE COUPLE

The ones we've seen. This is literally ten thousand years ago though. They left that part of the story so far into the past it couldn't be the same Link OR Ganondorf.

I hope it's just Link or just Zelda. I don't like escorts

Because it's fucking stupid to just throw the concept of Ganondorf being the "incarnation" of evil away, for the possibility of nah, he's not a bad guy, he's just being "controlled" by something evil.

I know Zelda is going to get incapacitated within the first 15 minutes of the game and stay that way until the end, but a part of me hopes that she becomes an active traveling companion for at least one segment.

Attached: 32.png (800x766, 191K)

that's the whole point of this new story, difficult but necessary choice. the guys been reincarnated how many fuckin times just cause some goddess sperged out, it's an infinite cycle. would be cool if he recovered all his memories from past lives and relived how much suffering this whole cycle has caused over countless iterations. ganondorf would want it to end too

That incarnation was the same one from Oot. That was sealed.
He broke out of his seal and ruined the world so bad they flooded it.
And he was an unrepentant dick in oot

"The things I do for that ass."

Wait are we going the FFVII route? where the ultra technology is powered by the souls of the death?

Attached: bandeira[1].jpg (630x349, 30K)

It looks like that's what we're getting. I'm excited, too. Zelda is the one "damsel" I always thought would be a great main/partner, compared to the others out there.

I hope they implement something that somehow allows you to swap Link/Zelda at any time, but Link stays the main, but certain items/abilities are Zelda-exclusive. Not just a few, but a ton, so switching is mandatory a lot. Not an escort mission - she'll be able to hold her own. But not a "partner" like in Fallout or Skyrim or whatever. I dunno, they'll have to figure out a balance. I think they're capable, though.

I'm excited.

No, the dragon is link being powered up by zelda fighting calamity ganon which possesed the form of a Gerudo aka Ganondorf. In an interview the developer from BOTW explains that courage takes the form of a dragon and power is a japanese pig.

The reason he's degenerated into an angry pig cloud in botw is exactly because it's been the same guy throughout all thousands of years. Link and Zelda have always been reincarnated as the new Hero and Princess, but Ganondorf has always been the same dude.

We saw that there's more ridable animals, like that rhino thing they are using to carry their stuff.
What if Zelda is alos rideable? I'd be down for that.

It will never happen. Cuz that would be the end of the legend of zelda.

Best way would be if one is in the Shadow world/Lorule version of BOTWs Hyrule and the other is in the over world.
Like Link+Hand in dark world, Zelda in light.

Yes you are correct. Ganondorf is not weilding the máster sword bc hes not the hero chosen by the profice, hes calamity ganin

chronologically yeah but who the fuck says the next game has to happen after the death of hylia

ok guys, in the end of the trailer we see Hyrule Castle rise
but what if it doesn't fly into the sky?
it's just getting liftet on a giant pillar (like the Great Plateau)
>you can enter that pillar
>it's the entrance of the underground
>something like an underground hubworld
>you have to bring the dungeons collectibles there to open/activate something
>there has to be something under Hyrule Castle, that's where the pillars from Botw came from

Attached: 3b4.png (500x314, 16K)

It would make a lot of the other games feel meaningless.
I don't know if I'm the only one but I could never really enjoy The torna dlc in xenoblade 2 since I new what the end was going to be anyway.

Can we take a moment and ask why a full fucking arm - not a glove - is doing on Ganon?
What's the implication that the arm is still there? Did the last user have to cut the arm off to seal Ganon?

I hope so too. It would be the 'twins' game that I have been wanting. More in vein with FS/FSA then Triforce Heroes. Link gets the combat focused stuff, Zelda can do puzzles. If Link now just has the hand, while Zelda has the slate, then she can still fight in at least some capacity, but with new runes they could do some really cool puzzles. Also, it would be cool to do some archeological stuff with Zelda. Translating ancient texts and other stuff. I also just want to see Link and Zelda hanging out. I want to see them get even closer. The last game showed that once she got over herself, the two were pretty good friends and their two personalities meshed well. Zelda's over inquisitiveness and Link's go getter, they make a really fun duo that I want to see more of. Zelda trying to make Link eat more weird things, Link teaching her things, like how to fish, use the Paraglider.

maybe you're right but cmon it would make for a fuckin sick game nonetheless

maybe that's the Sheika technologie?
remember the Shadow Temple?
bottom of the well?
all in connection with the Sheika
maybe that's the reason why the king told the Sheika to fuck off?
because he knew about that dead/souls stuff

Attached: 469.jpg (300x276, 18K)

My first thought was the same, I thought we might see Ganon's Tower this time around.

Attached: latest[1].png (576x1015, 696K)

quick, post enemies you want to see in Botw2
>Darknut
>Iron Knuckle
>Armos
>Anubis
>Bubble
>Yook
>Poe
>Aracha
>Deku Baba
>ReDead and Gibdo
>Wolfos
>Tektite
>Guay
>Leever
>Peahat
>Staltroop
>Eyegore
>Skulltula
>Stalfos
>Wallmaster and Floormaster
>Tinsuit
>Beamos
>Eyegore
>Dodongo

Attached: Darknut.png (1506x1807, 1.44M)

There are actual divergences in timelines at points though, and as far as I'm concerned Nintendo doing that opened themselves up for all kinds of fuckery. It's literally a "have your cake and eat it too" situation, there's no reason it should bother people who aren't disproportionately attached to this series' "narrative cohesion" which there there will never be a consistent amount of given the nature of the series.

youtube.com/watch?v=RvWYg4yNvOQ

Does it say ''Free my body?''

ZOOM ZOOM!

Attached: 1560341752332.jpg (2556x2880, 1.17M)

The Malice also came from under there. The pillars were where the Guardians were being kept, so originally they were Sheikah made as a fast deployment method of Guardians. Which makes sense if they knew that Ganon would appear there, they should also have the weapons ready at the closest attack range.

I hope that they use the underground as our 'fast travel' this time, if all the shrines and towers are deactivated. A nice callback to Zelda 1.

This, or consider-

Ganondorf is a mummy. Where do mummies stay? Where is another notable LttP dark world endgame spot? THE PYRAMID OF POWER.

I hope they do something with the Triforce being ayylmao gods' equivalent of a Voyager space prob like it was once supposed to be in Zelda 1.

kek

as silly as it is, i makes me happy to see the speculation even if it does tend to be 90% false and off the wall crazy

Attached: Link.png (428x800, 306K)

>Wears literal Gerudo jewelry
>DuDE it'S DeMiSE!!1

Attached: retard.jpg (168x195, 9K)

>Oh Zelda, I need you
>My whole body

If it's the hand talking, then maybe they needed Zelda to restore their power. It makes sense that they wouldn't be able to keep Dorf sealed forever.

Or, maybe it's Ganondorf talking.

The divergences only began at the end of Ocarina of Time though. He's always going to be the asshole, King of Evil guy from the desert.

So there are multiple "dungeons" like areas in BOTW which don't really serve a purpose.

There's the area near a river around the starting area with what seems like a big temple or smething built into the rock

theres a giant chasm or canyon area with the entire floor being some large floor or roof structure and there is the forgotten temple area or whatever its anme is where you can go meet a sheika after you have done the puzzles which seems really heavilly guarded for some reason

and with all the caves in the snowy area atleast one could be bigger than is accessible in BOTW

Post it user

the malice isn't leaking out, its flowing in.

I want the Big monstrous bosses from Zelda 1 as enemies in the overworld to defeat like the Hynox. And the smaller bosses of Zelda 2 as hard enemies on tight spaces like caves or dungeons.

Attached: 49f3e1267ceefca3a69c90d035f0c32dad4b482a_hq[1].jpg (600x649, 67K)

>Zelda and Link go on a spooky adventure
>they slowly fall in love
>Castlevania 2 is back, we have to gather the bits of Ganon's dead bodies
>underground castle
>The land is filled with the dead and the wasteland isn't getting better
>Some "another calamity is coming"
>revisit places and people but they're all depressed and suffering
>general atmosphere of dread and death

>the Hero of Time is consistently found in legends saving the world throughout the whole series lore
>it's always a reincarnation of Link
>b-but not this one!!
faggot

I'm still of the idea that hand is cursed. remmeber how BotW took many inspirations from Princess Mononoke? well a cursed right arm was a plot point in that movie.

Attached: Ashitaka.png (636x716, 603K)

>The spectral hand holding the calamity at bay is Ganondorf's spirit, separated from his body
>In a last ditch effort it fuses with Link, giving him his glowy hand
>This game's Navi/Midna/Fi/Ezlo is literally fucking Ganondorf

Attached: shut up and take my money.jpg (640x480, 139K)

Welp she gets extra hearts if you know what i mean

>theres a giant chasm or canyon area with the entire floor being some large floor or roof structure and there is the forgotten temple
the "floor is a roof structure" area is above the forgotten temple - it's just the roof of the forgotten temple.

link gets posessed by evil stuff
gammon is like sheeeit this is worse than i ever was
zelda and gammon team up
you play as gammon

pls make ganondorf a bro

>Because it's fucking stupid to just throw the concept of Ganondorf being the "incarnation" of evil away
This wasn't even a thing to begin with until the abortion that was SS, you dumb newfag. All the way through WW he was just a man with ambition and anger. And WW was the single best version of Ganondorf and that version shits all over "dude Demise LMAO" faggotry.

>Ganonhand gets fed up with the pace Link and Zelda's relationship is developing and slaps her ass in Link's stead when she's not looking

The hero of time is exclusively the link from OoT and MM.
Other Links have different titles.

1: looks like Gouardian/Sheika parts, kinda like the legs

2: is it only me, or does the floor looks like Ganondorf was slammed there? forming a small crater?

Attached: botw12.png (1333x719, 658K)

>redead
>bubble
>darknut
>poe
>wall/floormaster
>stalfos
>armos
>skulltula

>Ganondorf becomes like the Joker was in Arkham Knight
Please no

>Twilight Realm makes a return
>so does Midna

>ganonhand jerks link off

So quick semi-unrelated question.
Is there any news that suggests that this is the zelda game being made by monolithsoft or is this something different entirely?

>Midna is a 10 000+ years old hag

People that believe in Demise's "curse" are overly literal retards.
All the guy says is that there will be other badguys to fight, it doesn't mean he fucking posseses Ganondorf or some shit.

Some actual level design would be nice

Why didn't Zeldass just sit on mummy Ganondorf's face and crush it?

Attached: 4435345435435435.jpg (1448x2048, 272K)

those are power conduits. ganon has been powering the guardians and divine beasts and other sheika tech. and he's pissed about it cause those fuckers never paid the utility bill.

Assuming, of course, that the guy in the trailer is THE Ganondorf and not a later generation of accursed Gerudo king named Bill or something who was born 100,000 years later with a completely different backstory.

There's only been two ganons, and one of them showed up in only one game, which was the weird four swords adventures game on GameCube, and he was a reincarnation. Every other ganon was the same one from ocarina of Time, resurrected again and again

this is the monolithsoft zelda. its mostly world tweaking and building, they are reusing the engine, and monolith did the original world.

>Hi, I'm Miiiidna, Midna's great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-granddaughter
>oorp floty ay?
What do?

Attached: 1560426074457m.jpg (1024x747, 119K)

boring

ReDead
Darknut
Gyorgs in the ocean
bow-wow
Deku
River Zora
Like Like
Dodongo
Shadow Link/Zelda
Phantom Ganondorf
Real Bombchu

FUCKING BASED IMAGE

the calamity and ganon are two different entities. the calamity fed on ganon's power to manifest.

Attached: image.jpg (800x800, 101K)

>Ganondorf's spirit manifests as a hand to hold down his own body that's been saturated by Demise's influences to keep it from manifesting as the Calamity
>Joins up with Link and Zelda to help find a permanent solution to the problem
>Actually just wants to find a way to stop his body from going berserk and wasting energy so that he can revive properly once again

Calm down.

Nintendo likes their clear-cut good and evil stories. If you go in expecting Nintendo to mix things up, in Zelda of all things, you'll only end up dissapointed.

So Ganon becomes Link’s wingman?

>the resserection cycle for the last 10,000 years that BoTW played up is caused by that hand
>It stopped Ganondorfs heart and would have kill him, but the triforce makes him immortal so it just pins him there
>Corruptions slowly inks out of his body so every thousand years or so Calamity Ganon rises from his tomb (which is just a shadow of the real guy)
>The chosen hero and blood of the goddess are just banishing the shadow of Ganon over and over again without dealing with the problem
>Zelda discovers the true source of the corruption and wants to end it leading them to find Ganondorfs desiccated body
>Since Ganondorf has an immortal corporeal form, he can be as easily banished like the Calamity is and he slowly begins to re-awaken.

The twist:The hand is the real villain

>inb4 some kind of Majora's Mask pandering that involves going to Termina and dealing with the Ikana tribe.

Darknut, Chilfos and Horsehead is all I want

the hand takes over link, releasing ganon. link and zelda have to recapture ganon, but link can't get rid of the hand. he has to stay there in the darkness forever holding ganon down with that hand.

Actually Ganondorf was the hero of the legend in breath of the wild, Zelda sealed Ganon in His body.

Now this. I can dig into.

Is that room like the opposite of the Shrine of Resurrection? All the shit coming out of the sealing seems like a bizarro version of the room Link wakes up in. So instead of healing him it's preventing resurrection?

I'm really glad that ganondorf is finally back, but I hope he regains his full body and isn't just a mummy the whole game.

could well be. and we know from the ending of botw that sheikah stuff is failing.

There's definitely something sketchy about the hand.

Man you guys are really setting yourselves up for disappointment and shitposting if this doesn't happen.

I could see it happening if they don't actually know it's Ganon and it's just a magic hand with a faked Linebeck-like personality.

What is the point of hyping yourself up when the end product will inevitably be a dissapointment?

nobody takes drunken speculation seriously user

We'll shitpost anyways, you know that.

I was only joking about the wingman stuff. Otherwise, Nintendo please do this.

>Please don't have fun speculating.

You guys didn't see the leak?

Attached: 1560441921357.png (1314x399, 104K)

oh shit

Attached: 1559143573200.jpg (640x480, 33K)

If Link has Zelda's arm, what happens if he uses it to wank?

It would be very painful.

Attached: 3243243244232343.jpg (672x671, 64K)

Attached: my left leg is a woman.png (780x501, 356K)

Why is Zelda trapped in Hyrule Castle when Link is not? How did he get down if she couldn't? I'm confused.

Did Zelda calm the fuck down between BOTW 1 and 2 or is she still a huge bitch to Link?

Is it gay if the hand touching you is female?

Attached: 022_007_Handy.png (829x695, 474K)

>have fun with banjo in a few days.
Fake

>it's real
OH SHIT
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/465939404/

She calmed down mid flashback in BotW and instead found herself longing for his loins.

Attached: 453435345345345.png (751x961, 297K)

>Zelda story
you beat the big evil and all NPCs/areas in retrospect don't matter at all

So who's guessing that Ganondorf isn't actually going to be in the game and they were lying, and instead we're just gonna face another goddamn pig ghost?

What? She was DTF by the end of BOTW dude. You did get all the memories, right?

This right here is 100% percent based.

Calamity Demise is wrecking Hyrule. Zelda and her Knights and Champions face him. Link dies, but passes on the Mastersword to his best friend Ganondorf, the last Champion alive. Goddess Allows Ganondorf to wield the Master Sword to defeat Demise, him and Zelda successfully beat back Demise but realize Ganondorf can't wield the full power of the sword and can't defeat Demise for good. Ganondorf tells Zelda to seal it within him, Zelda cuts off her own arm and seals him deep underground. Demise's malice corrupts Ganondorf and his malice that leaks out creates Calamity Ganon.

GOOD-GUY GANONDORF CONFIRMED

>BotW 2 will never have a expansion where you play as Zelda's ancestor and fight Ganon alongside a normal hero Ganondorf, in which he gradually becomes corrupted after sealing Calamity Ganon within himself, leading up to a climactic fight where Zelda has to put Ganondorf out of his misery.

Attached: 1551220406106.png (700x546, 181K)

Demise would keep reincarnating, its pretty obvious Groose's lineage would eventually become Ganondorf.

user... I

Attached: stop.png (231x430, 190K)

It doesn't matter because 90% of the game will be doing shrines and collecting lizards

I find this more wholesome than lewd.

shrines are completly gone though
if the leaker is for real then we are getting something along the lines of 3 super dungeons