Are the Au Ra the niggers of FF14?

Attached: FFXIV_Au_Ra.png (885x675, 677K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kQ0xK1X-bk4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not when literal refugee mhiggers exist
>COME LIBERATE MA HOME FO FREE

Attached: mhigger.png (1354x228, 23K)

That would be Ala Mhigans. Au Ra are more like shitty mongels.

No, they're more like those god damn mongorians

Attached: shittywok.jpg (600x338, 29K)

All that we did...
All that we gave...
What was it for?

Attached: 161.jpg (1000x750, 56K)

Are you ready for the FF8 Raid?

Attached: 1560218772421.jpg (633x758, 477K)

Whatever...

How do you feel about this official art?

Attached: 1548385847452.jpg (1920x1080, 474K)

Happy because it was a fun event.

Why do the males have such fucked up running animations?

Attached: 5758949+_6caccba6aaddd74c9e65c467147edab3.jpg (325x325, 23K)

>finger interlocked handholding

Attached: lewd.png (2500x2641, 636K)

Males have fucked up animations in general. Even the standard idle animation is shit and makes most armor sets look ridiculous.

AuRa are literally Mongolian lizardpeople.

Unironically the best NPCs in the game and the only high point of stormblood.

I saw Cait Sith in the gold saucer for the make it rain event. He says "I don't know why but something about this place make me feel at home".

>Can't do the part where you have to do party up with another person.

Attached: 1559438548697.png (800x600, 216K)

Will he finally get out of the office and start fucking helping us?

Attached: mask boy.jpg (1920x1080, 561K)

I completely forgot about this cunt, is he still squatting in minfilia's office?

Shit i should check

INTERRACIAL FUTA INTERRACIAL FUTA INTERRACIAL FUTA

He got New Dialogue After 4.56

Attached: file.png (640x710, 529K)

God fucking damn it I want to rape Lyse so hard right before fucking off to the First and leaving her a single mother

Attached: 1554875808877.png (1920x1080, 2.62M)

same but I just want to chuck her off a cliff instead

Same but with someone else doing it to my character.

Why cant we marry NPCs bros? Its not fair

Attached: tenor (1).gif (220x184, 8K)

That outfit was literally the only good thing that Lyse was responsible for.

>leveling desynth
>tons of free mats from dungeon drops and demimaterias which is cool
>but the grind is miserable and has been a huge gil sink
I feel like my time could have been better spent elsewhere but oh well. Hopefully it'll pay off in 5.0

Attached: garbage.png (1920x1080, 1.56M)

I WANNA SUCK HER HORNS!!!!

Attached: tumblr_no5j6kUNGx1rtmccpo1_400.png (347x600, 181K)

It won't

You have to marry real people.

>hien cuckquean

>Moonies are as weak as Lalafell
truly they exist only to be cumdumps

Attached: 1474730603373.jpg (790x1000, 747K)

MNK BROS

Attached: 1560204561931m.jpg (1024x797, 103K)

Hahahahaha.

Be nice to my EB. She is a cumdump for me but she likes to pretend she isn't.

Attached: 1505285218919.jpg (524x454, 153K)

youtube.com/watch?v=kQ0xK1X-bk4

Attached: 1557207791111.png (1011x693, 1.28M)

Why was Stormblood's story so fucking bad
All I wanted was fun adventures in fantasy Asia but instead I got a refugee crisis and politics force fed to me, spearheaded by some bitch I don't care about

So are we gonna physically travel to the first or will tataru be sucking me off while my mind is on the first?

>highlanders are stronger than roes and 8 feet tall lizards
fucking chads holy shit

>ninja quest is going to be more Oboro garbage instead of a superior rogue quest

Why couldn't we just become thieves. Our most important skill isn't even a ninja skill

Attached: 1522656814441.jpg (1200x750, 510K)

Mhiggers.
You'll be physically traveling to the first via the Crystal Tower. Tataru has already sucked you dry while you were comatose after the Elidizenos fight.

I know people just wanted to play at E3, but literally no one took pictures of the job skills to see if they made any changes? I seen some SMN ones already. Were they just not allowed to record shit again?

Maybe you just didn't enjoy it? I thought it was just as great as Heavensward.

What'll be in the liveletter tomorrow?

And yet, it is suncats who are almost as retarded as mhiggers and who are literally cocksleeves, lorewise. Really activates your rolanberries, doesn't it?

it was originally just going to focus on gyr abania but they decided to go full weeb bait halfway through development

lots of crafting bullshit and other tidbits about 5.0 maybe primal mounts.

Attached: bahamut licky.gif (128x128, 22K)

>not liking NIN
Shit taste. Although it's true the quests are too much humour and not enough drama.

"battle content, the Trust system, adjustments to Disciples of the Hand and Land, and more!"

They were allowed, but I think most XIV e-celebs didnt go to E3 for some reason. Theres been some uploads, but it's only potency changes that we all knew was going to happen. Most drastic change I've seen is GNB aoe mitigation nerfed to only work on magic, like Dark Missionary.

The ShB trailer only highlights what a bunch of fucking filler shit it was.

>A single trailer for the new expansion did more to develop the central conflict than 2 years of Stormblood patches

I hope I never have to see Doma again.

>Loyal to a fault
>Knows how to hide in plain sight
>Incredibly acrobatic
>Lizard tongue

What's not to like

>Play through all of SB as a Machinist
>After finishing the level 70 job quest and the last stormblood quest, decide to try level 65 bard again on a training dummy to see if I still know how to do it
Fuck, I had no idea how much I missed this job, please tell me it's not getting gutted in Shadowbringers.

I had fun in fantasy Asia. Swimming around and underwater in the Ruby Sea was pretty relaxing. Going full NIN around with Yugiri in Yanxia was cool. The Azim Steppe was a pretty comfy environment with a great cast of characters and we got to become king of the lizard people. Hien, Gosetsu, and the Confederacy were all a bunch of cool bros.

That's also not accounting all the side stuff. The Namazu were a hilarious beast tribe. Hildibrand adventures in the East were pretty cool. The Four Lords questline was pretty good too.

>>cocksleeves
>when it's one person on occasion
>moons are so "intelligent" they invade the Twelveswood, become filthy brigands who steal and murder and abandon their family for spiky cock (See: The brigand sister drooling over the Coerlclaw King's dick).

Attached: 1557516090076.png (620x874, 306K)

I am Neo Exdeath.

Attached: Neo Exdeath.png (1200x675, 1.03M)

It'll lose some utility, most of it passive. It should remain roughly the same, gameplay-wise.

It's losing some of its raid buffs, but the playstyle is mostly the same except you're less cucked by RNG and don't have to worry about keeping the Straight Shot buff up anymore.

We're helping Dalmasca so it'll be involved at least.

The 14 races look so bland compared to the 11 ones, why did they do it?

You forgot
>beautiful hair
>plays the best job in the game

Attached: 1550983965103.jpg (1061x1500, 440K)

Why in the hell was Dark Mind nerfed to 20%

What are you going to miss the most?

Attached: 1559363785326.jpg (650x611, 141K)

DRK cucked PLD out of the game in HW so they wanted to make sure it didn't happen again I suppose.

poopnose begone

Because 30% is pretty fucking ridiculous on fights with magic busters. It essentially makes it Shadow Wall with a 60s cooldown.

Having fun.

Attached: 1557915529895.png (710x842, 396K)

Nothing because I main BLM.

Do I still get to play songs, hit with two types of poison, and acquire repertoire used in a different way for each song? That's all I truly want.

flash...
my nigga from the very start.
honourable mentions are foes, unchained, howling fist and cleric stance which died in 4.x anyway

blackest knight is huge now so i think drk will be fine for mitigation. drk's problem is that it looks like it has the least fun tank rotation

Because tank mastery trait.

Is there a way to manually cancel astral/umbral for BLM or do i have to wait until it expires

I shouldn't have laughed so hard at this

Attached: 1503522767616.jpg (540x719, 137K)

so nothing's changed in that regard
I'm glad GBR is coming out

That's some unga bunga strength they have.

*BOOM* *BOOM* *CRASH*

t. PLD main

>ctrl+f Duskwight
>0 results

Yes

No. Why would you want to do it anyway?

>GNB aoe mitigation nerfed to only work on magic, like Dark Missionary
Knew HoL sounded too good to be true. Why didn't they just buff missionary?

Attached: 1550906866845.jpg (250x250, 8K)

I'll only miss Aero III, Sole Survivor and Howling Fist from there desu. The rest of those skill can go fuck themselves, good riddance.

How are they going to remove Shield Swipe when the guy who teaches you it is a major part of the Gladiator questline and a major part of the SB PLD storyline? Is everything going to just be the same only you don't learn it?

UM DUSKWIGHTS OR DIGGERS AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM SHOULD GO BACK TO THEIR HOMES

Nobody cares about or plays giraffes.

All of them have 23 strength

In PvP you cant cast Foul unless astral/umbral are absent, so i was wondering if i could manually turn it off so i could cast it

they'll probably just replace it with something else

It barely makes a difference. Almost no raidwide damage in this game is physical.

Because DRK needs to be le meme magic tank when theres no point in taking it magic fights ever anymore

You're supposed to use Convert for that aren't you?

You're supposed to use Conversion for that purpose in PVP.

Energy Drain
Largesse
Defiance's HP recovery buff
Convalescence
Mana Shift

Attached: 1558773145534.jpg (857x1200, 130K)

>nice art
>look like shit in game
every time

Wait what, would convert eat my astral/umbral or something? I dont remember reading that

Am I supposed to discard all monster parts I get?

>pleases old Imperials for intelligence

Attached: 1537972430126.jpg (1200x1200, 619K)

Yes.

It does do that in PVP and give you some MP (and possibly HP, it's been ages since I last played PVP) back as well.

Huh, neat

Awesome.

Just like me.

>handholding with fingers interlocked
You can't just post that unspoilered.

Attached: 1548965438865.png (1600x1600, 662K)

Official artwork countdown when?

I don't get why they toned down the animalistic features, everyone looks like a recolored human with a random object bolted on.

They're crafting materials, you can sell them.

No, Mhiggers are

>Buy my overpriced books and pay for their shipping, there is no PDF available for purchase
What the fuck was his problem?

Attached: koji.jpg (300x353, 19K)

She doesn't have hair she's literally bald with a custom wig

Dismantle but I guess tactician pretty much does the same thing now, but better.

What is the best thing to mine for profit, just got my miner to 70 and need a bunch of gil to buy a house

Same. She might be worth something if we could do that.

Attached: 1559193794723.png (509x621, 644K)

They actually rewrite old stories to accommodate new changes. For example, in the miner quest where you gather carbonized matter, Adalberta will explain how it used to be valuable but now serves no purpose ever since materia melding no longer needed catalysts.

Yes, I enjoy being raped by the males when RPing my midlander.

I feel like trying so split attention between Ala Mhigo and Doma hurt it more than it helped.

What bosses would it have that haven't already been done in some way?
The only memorable bosses that matter and aren't some FF staples that appear in everything already are Edea, Ultimecia, Adel, and Diablos.
And we already killed one of those four. Twice.

Every other boss is a forgettable nothing. You could maybe make an argument for the minotaur brothers, but that's it.

>He doesn't want to sit down in a big, comfy leather chair, open a huge tome and start reading about monetary denominations in ancient Mhach

Get a load of this plebeian, this absolute philistine, this uncultured ape.

Attached: images (1).jpg (200x200, 9K)

Same but also highlander men raping my Miqo'te.

Aero 3 and Protect.

Really? That's pretty cool.

>big, comfy leather chair
But user... I don't have that

Attached: cat.jpg (300x168, 5K)

>raps in gobbie at you

>Not wanting to fight Richard fucking Nixon in an MMO raid

Attached: 97-FFVIII_3678.jpg (640x480, 52K)

It shouldn't have been a two region expansion. Ala Mhigo is basically completely irelevant in the actual story and the big Eastern army we spent 20 hours saving consisted of four people on birds

>DNC has upwards of 30% projected DPS difference pull to pull based on sheer luck
AHAHAHA good luck with your FFlogs you FotMing fucks

Attached: Coolface.png (657x600, 58K)

I would unironically enjoy this.

>fflogs trannies have upwards of 40% projected chance to fucking off themselves

Doom Tra
FUCK
Why did they shovel FF6 into the Omega Raid?

Lizards are for petkeeping

Attached: 1552277178022.png (1000x700, 420K)

Out of all of those, probably only pallisaide, Bishop turret, mana shift, power slash (for the animation) and reload/QR. I havn't played every class though. A lot of that I will absolutely not miss though.

hearty kek

>You could maybe make an argument for the minotaur brothers, but that's it.
Those guys are an NM in Eureka

Oh.
I never finished Eureka because it was boring and I hated it.

Fuck if I know. As cool as Kefka was, I feel like he himself could have even been used for something better. Like a straight up Garlean general or something. We already know those fuckers aren't beyond insane genetic experiments that break people and turn them into freaks, so a Kefka would have fit fine.

>gauss barrel
>ammo
>reload
>blank shot
>hypercharge
>overload
>rapid fire
I only have one thing to say, so let me say it
GOOD BYE YOU LITTLE SHITS

Attached: 1559880944382.gif (468x392, 1.95M)

How many primals are in 3.0 and 4.0? Not counting the ones from 3.1/4.1 onwards just the main story.

The third part of the ff7 remake is going to also be the next expansion

Hydrus was our Kefka stand-in. He even lead the 6th Legion and was fucking around with the Triad. I figured they'd revive him somehow and he'd be crazy and start dressing up as a clown.

The potential for them to fix DRK.

Attached: 43123.jpg (807x659, 37K)

Even though ammo was a shit mechanic, I'm definitely going to miss the reload animation and sound effect. That shit is so satisfying.

>he thinks rapid fire is gone
ahahahaha oh no no no no

But those made MCH fun.

I hope you enjoy having Rapid Fire being as long as your Overheat windows now!

Three each. Rav, Bis and Thordan for HW and Susan, Lak and Shinryu for SB.

3 each. But the Extreme difficulty for the third one doesn't get added until the X.1 patch.

>shield swipe removed
>shield bash still in
FOR WHAT PURPOSE

To be fair, the reference in Eureka is vague enough that they could still put in the FF8 summon proper. The ones in Eureka are just called "lesser Minotaur" and "greater Minotaur" IIRC. They could still put in Minotaur and Sacred proper.

>Dark Arts spam

They're fine.

I wish the 1-2-3 wasn't a coinflip without them, but I liked the reloading moves. They should just give them to gunbreaker's cartridges and give it an extra slot for a nice 3.

Attached: 1532821556005.jpg (674x768, 41K)

>tfw reloading with the PVP revolver

Attached: 1548479110562.gif (190x200, 1.16M)

Interrupt meta is coming back, baby.

Dark Arts could've worked, and it did in HW. SB DRK is a travesty, ShB isn't looking that much better.

I'm hoping it's just getting reworked. Removing shield swipe and Sheltron from the job whose identity is its shield is fucking stupid

It's still a gcd and dps loss, just have you or any of the DPS use low blow.

They still have Sheltron. I think you mean Bulwark.

Yeah, and it will be done with Interject.

*mind controls alisaie*

Attached: 1540571489677.jpg (1192x673, 330K)

Shield Bash stuns doesn't interrupt.
You use Interject to interrupt.
Tanks have 5s low blow still.

>The Holy Cow in Pagos was a normal cow getting possessed by a Sin Eater

>Currently we have almost no XIV fanart
>This guy comes out and we get a massive influx of fanart of mind control and ugly bastard
>All the waifufag rage
PLEASE.

Attached: 7345234324.gif (200x150, 725K)

So is SSS for Monks, and that's getting implemented newly in ShB.
There's always been safety net skills for shitters and there always will be.

>Your female friends will be my slaves, and I will throw them to the Sin Eaters after I'm done using them.
I don't get it. What did they mean by this?

Attached: 1560377820000.png (1712x1042, 1.57M)

I'll honestly miss unchained but I ain't gonna pretend we need it anymore. You did good little buddy.

Attached: 1537762833229.jpg (600x459, 64K)

Please for the love of god, have all of it be concentrated on Y'shtola and Alisaie to make the futacat and Au Ra waifufags kill themselves.

It's not an issue, XIV has two incarnations of Halicarnasus. It also makes more sense if we see a duplicate on the first than if we saw one on the source

Damn I thought that image was a big juicy ass.

Cursed image.

the fuck even is six sided star man, literally every monk main in the balance and outside is like
>I'm sure someone else will figure out where to put this
is it gonna be the old tornado kick where you only use it when the boss is 2 seconds from jumping or about to die

When a boss jumps away to the other side of the arena or when buffs are about to expire probably.

It will be useful when you need to move away from the boss for a few seconds, like when they do a circle AoE, which happens all the fucking time.

Fucking shit what's up with the servers this past week? This is the only game I'm having problems with.

Attached: 1559707732937.jpg (252x221, 39K)

>TFW I enjoyed SB a lot and HWfags cant talk shit

Attached: 1560112431053.webm (644x720, 497K)

It would've been a godsend in ARR, which is where the dev team's MNK designer still seems to reside in mentally.
Like why the fuck are they still making such a huge deal out of GL upkeep when it hasn't been an issue at all since Formshift?

The one thing causing non-shitter MNKs to drop GL is the insanely long boss phase transitions they keep adding, which is a fight design issue, not a job design issue. And now with Anatman, even that's solved.

Who's Keanu Reeves playing in Shadowbringers?

MCH obviously.

John Agnaksdc the Seawolf

Early SB was kino. Deltascape was solid, UCOB was around the corner and the Extremes were great bar Lakshmi, who still had an amazing song. Later half of SB was fucking terrible tho.

>Later half of SB was fucking terrible tho.
Later half of SB was the best part