In the end, the best video game company won

In the end, the best video game company won.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-13-09-18-07-1.png (1080x1694, 669K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qIcTM8WXFjk
youtu.be/3fr1Z07AV00
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When it's all said and done, people will look back at the Switch in the same light as the Super Nintendo and the PS2. Screencap this.

>than

Attached: 5067343113.jpg (500x500, 50K)

"win E3" has to be the most retarded thing I keep hearing, and it's said every fucking year.

>Indiegames and kiddyshit
Microsoft won just by showing Cyberpunk 2077, get over it.

Attached: 1560359602578.png (726x473, 109K)

>just showed off shitty remakes of nintendo games
>winning
This is why the whole industry is dying.

Now post the like/dislike ratio graph so you can look like a retard instead of just seeming like one

Then*

Someone teach that dumb motherfucker how to do his job.

>starting a sentence with "and"

Attached: 1548210680844.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

youtu.be/qIcTM8WXFjk youtu.be/3fr1Z07AV00
>400k likes vs 100k likes
Ouch!

No one who isn't already a Nintendo fan cares about watching their conference I can never justify getting one there's fuck all but Zelda

>views
Meaningless metric

How did they win?
the Nintendo bonus is real

>Animal Crossing delayed and looks like shit
>Pokemon Sword and Shield revealed to scrap Megas, Z-Moves, and majority of the national dex
>Indies that few people give a shit about taking up half of E3 Direct
>BOTW sequel teased but won't come out until 2021
>No news for Metroid, Star Fox, Mario Kart, etc.

Not really

Imagine playing nintardo children's games.
Only americans do this. No one else cares about this shitty company

Cyberpunk 2077 will also sell much better than every game on Shitch. Cope.

Clearly not what I meant, theres a graph made by the same analytics team judging the like/dislike ration between many games that were revealed at E3, simply comparing 2077 to BotW2 is a weak attempt

There's literally nothing wrong with that.

>big companies skips e3
>Nintendo claims victory
Oooooooook

Nintendo and Microsoft tag team fucked on everyone this E3. They both won equally in my eyes, especially since they worked together to pull of Banjo.
Xbox is making good decisions finally, Ninty is finally making games. It was a good E3 for both.

>More clicks
>More likes
>Will sell much more
Microsoft won, get over it.

It's the other way of saying who keeps up with the hype out of the shown conferences. It's a contest in a way that the company is playing tug of war against another to win the hearts of the consumer. Hence, why the word "win" is used.

>Imagine playing nintardo children's games
You're posting on Yea Forums just like the rest of us

>filthy euro trying to talk shit

>Microsoft won, get over it
I'm not even arguing that point, simply stating that your previously posted graph and inability to argue in a straight line is frustrating and you're shoveling shit. What I meant by requesting you post the graph was that you'd see Microsoft/Nintendo clearly made an impact this E3 and that not just one of the companies is exponentially outperforming the other in terms of youtube popularity

>more expensive game with far more marketing gets more sales
I don't doubt it.

>More likes and clicks
>Guaranteed to have more sales
Get over it.

Extreme Nintendo fanboy here. Please explain how it was a "master class".
>let's announce another game is "in development"
>we already have metroid prime 4, bayonetta 3, shin megami tensei v "in development" with zero footage shown thus far, but no let's not give an update on any of those, let's announce another game is "in development" so fans get increasingly pissed off over the next 2 years of directs that don't so much as mention it
>btw animal crossing is delayed lol

>every other conference is a hard F
>Nintendo puts out a C
>OMG NINTENDO, SUCH A MASTER CLASS
Wake me when they actually show gameplay for BotW 2 instead of a cinematic trailer.

I hate that I share this board with fags like you

Attached: HeresTheGraphFaggot.png (1004x798, 36K)

It is impressive that CDPR managed to beat out two huge brands.
I guess that's the power of Keanu.

>Ratio
Literally nobody gives a shit, Nincel. The first 3 games are literal who games.
That's what happens when they keep pumping out godlike games. They'll probably reach Rockstar levels of successful soon.

How the fuck is like ratio more important than views? That makes no sense. An advertisement getting more eyeballs is pretty much universally good, unless it's SO awful that people use it for so-bad-it's-good entertainment rather than an extension of the product being advertised (like that one Ouya ad). Which is obviously not the case for Cyberpunk.

Nintendo has won 7 years in a row. They're unstoppable.

It's almost like showing video games wins over crowds and not corporate PR reps telling lies for an hour.

Can you resurrect Mipha and date her? I'm not buying otherwise.

>Arguing that normies = good
I don't fucking get you guys. Of fucking course i understand the sales matter a lot, and of course more people seeing the product will garner more sales. I'm simply pointing out that exclaiming sales over and over again then somehow equates to the games being good or liked is bullshit and posting the like/dislike ratio will give better insight to what fans are actually excited about. Jesus christ. Never did I mention Microsoft or Nintendo either, you obsessed seething cunts, I had a problem with faggot 1's graph shoveling shit.

Attached: UntetheredAutism.gif (480x270, 528K)

only the gamers win the E3, if you are not poor you can play everything you like

>Both have a like/dislike ratio of about 99/1
>BotW has like 0.2 more
>Meanwhile Cyberpunk has like double the clicks and 4 times the likes
>This somehow means BotW won
Stop performing your mental gymnastics and get over the fact that Cyberpunk 2077 will be better and more successful than your $60 DLC.

>moving the goalposts
Even ignoring that your argument is a puff of smoke, you have to ask yourself, what does "winning" mean in the context of E3? The entire event is one giant ad. So the "winner" is whoever gets the most attention.

This is perfectly valid. You only disagree because you think Yea Forums is the center of the universe.

>Mental gymnastics
>goalposts
Fuck off my board, school starts early tomorrow

Holy shit, why do Nintendo fans always do this

>y-y-yea? So what if BoTW sold less, WHICH GENERATED MORE REVENUE?
>WHAT ABOUT LIKES PER DISLIKE RATIOS?!
>SO WHAT IF WITCHER 3 HAS MORE GOTYS THAN BOTW, BOTW WON A HIGHER PERCENTAGE
>SO WHAT IF THE PS4 SOLD MORE AND SOLD FASTER, HOW MANY HOLIDAY SEASONS DID THEY HAVE?!

No other fanbase does this, lmfao

Attached: 1560377713455.gif (500x368, 2.97M)

>capeshit 2nd

Attached: Download.jpg (960x1440, 411K)

They won't, BotW is the only popular game on Switch that everyone wants to emulate, everything else is shit. Animal Crossing will be fun, XC2 is ok, everything else is terrible to mediocore.

>Graph clearly has microsoft exclusive at the top
>first nintendo game is 4th place
>this makes me a nintendofag
Yeah im the one playing mental gymnastics and moving the goalposts

Bullshit, Devolver won and it did so with the PPS which isn't even video games. Tells you something about the state of e3

Because nobody wanted to watch Xbox's conference

>nintendo
>best anything

>oh yeah and their number one IP is on fire lol, but NINTENDO WON!!!