Graphics don't matter

>Graphics don't matter
How far does that go really?

Attached: BlackUncommonEmu.webm (1920x1080, 2.31M)

It's Pokeshit so it gets a pass by the manchildren

It goes the farthest. People aren't complaining that pokemon has bad graphics, they are complaining that the game is the same fucking one that they played in 1996

Man this new Pokemon looks really disappointing. They've all been since Gen VI but I think this is the first one I'm going to willingly skip.

Attached: 1556765590338.png (234x278, 117K)

unfinished
game
you
imbecile

It's going to ship like this and you know it

hmm. I's weird to me that the atelier games look better.
I'm sure the games will be fine, I just wish Pokemon was given the budget and time to make a game as outstanding as the concept is.
Give it ten years, Pokemon will catch up with today's graphics.

Graphics DO matter, it's the graphical fidelity that Don't matter, as long as the game has good art and good lighting it's all good. look at rain world for example

It comes out in november. Plenty of time for you to cope, but not enough for Game Freak to get their act together.

>IT'S JUST ALPHA THEY'LL FIX IT

minecraft sold good because of its grafix

if they were even a little bit competent they would use the same technique Deus Ex used back in the days and use a dynamic textures where a new detailed texture would appear when you got close to an object.

you
are
buying
garbage

GRAPHICS HAVE ALWAYS FUCKING MATTERED. What doesn't matter is MUH PHOTOREALISM DUDE LOOK HOW MUCH MEGAPIXELS THESE TEXTURES HAVE UNF UNF DUDE CRYSIS IM CUMMING SO HARD autism that's been so fucking prevalent in AAA for so long. Good art direction and visuals have always done nothing but improve a game. Pokemon Sw/Sh look like total fucking dogshit because gamefreak is a shit-tier dev company.

It coming out soon retard, they won't fix it.
God how much cocks do you still suck

This literally looks like N64. What in the fuck...? How is this possible?

And next you will say: "t-they will fix it in the ultra edition of the game!"

cope harder sonyfag

already preordered, graphic dont matter when gameplay is smooth and polished

Pretty much

Attached: Dragon Quest XI Echoes of an Elusive Age Super-Resolution 2018.09.09 - 15.46.54.11.jpg (3840x2160, 2.1M)

>when gameplay is smooth and polished

>gameplay is smooth and polished
Lmfao a monkey could beat nu-pokemon games

Nice to see ocarina of time trees making a comeback.

I don't get it guys, this looks pretty good for a gamecube port

It's called STYLE, something you snoyfags dont understand.

These graphics are not only bad, but also low effort. Ys 8 has "worse" graphics than pokemon, but the devs clearly put effort in the level design, so the graphics feel disappointing rather than insulting.

Trying to maximize profit isn't new, but I feel we're in a particularly cynical era of blatantly low effort games.

Attached: 1560294685203.jpg (750x910, 449K)

Why didn't they just use the BOTW engine and put Pokemon everywhere?

"Focusing on quality"

obvious falseflag