OH NO NO NO NO NO

streamable.com/8yae6

Attached: avgn.jpg (658x565, 39K)

racism isn't funny, he's right

This has nothing to do with video games

Shut up nigger

rent free

well I am never watching him ever again.

I hate how every fucking Youtuber doesn't respect the viewer's intelligence. They need to cover all bases and start from scratch. Do they think that they're only talking to 13-year olds and younger?

>OP is implying it's bad to find racism unfunny
wtf is wrong with america today?

how is racism unfunny?

kek

who /shemp/ here?

Attached: shemp.jpg (500x509, 114K)

Yes. If he didn't he'd be accused of recommending "problematic" movies which would in turn attract alt-right retards who believe he's one of them because of some twitter drama.

>tripnigger is a fucking retard AND easternscum
Textbook

it's demeaning to people?
are you telling me the n word has no negative connotation to it? just like any other racial slur?

A twitter screenshot thread died for this e-celeb thread

It's demeaning if you are a weak human being who gets emotionally hurt by words. This is why minorities are inferior and can't find a white "nigger" word despite how desperately they try

>arguing with a racist
yeah no i'm not gonna give you the time of day. fuck off will you

Proved his point

There's a line you have to toe to avoid accusations and deplatforming, user. It's like how in Canada and Australia you have to say that you are on the rightful land of the natives before any seminar or something.

>that fat guy on the right making weird sounds
wtf
americans call this speech

Every time you guys run away when proven wrong. You will argue with me then not want to argue with me when it's inconvenient. I accept your concession nigger go run back to your hive mind you already heard too many alternative opinions for the day

why are negros so thin skinned?

Be respectful with white americans.

>gets triggered by the word cracker
lmao

HES GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST
TO MAKE BLACK DUDES FUCK HIS WIFE IN THE ASS