Yeah, im thinking 343 is back

yeah, im thinking 343 is back.

Attached: haloinfinite.jpg (1500x1000, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DSkLrr7gzOI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

back? they were never here lmao

>back
This is the first time they're here.

wow real original post, wonder where you got the idea to say that

most underrated halo game right here

Attached: Halo-5-cover.jpg (1000x1267, 188K)

Well that's the last one they made, so if you think that was good, it wouldnt make sense to say they were back, since they never left

It's better to say, yeah, I'm thinking 343 learned.

retardwojak.jpeg

Master Chief, has evolved.

Attached: Master Chief Evolution.png (2934x1080, 3.39M)

mexican

lol

God Halo 3 chief was so heroic.

It launched with less content than CE, fuck off

Gets progressively darker and muddier
2020 His hope and optimism restored

Well, Halo 5 was "the darkest Halo yet".

Attached: shunned.jpg (720x277, 19K)

Attached: halo autism.png (320x493, 168K)

Attached: 1559096357870.jpg (478x325, 88K)

1. They were never "here".
2. Still no gameplay footage. Letting what's left of the Halo veterans to see that there'll be sprint and armor abilities would be detrimental to sales. 343 wants that money. Much like Halo 5 with their illegal false advertising.

That game was fanfic tier. I stopped playing and so upset that sold my Xbox. I can’t believe I gave 343 a chance after 4.

youtube.com/watch?v=DSkLrr7gzOI

This isn't just with Halo, it's with gaming pre-2010. We can never go back, it will literally take another world war for that sort of talent to make a comeback where people do things because they're passionate rather than greedy. Everyone is too complacent nowadays to try hard.

So the retcon the books? Hard pass fuck 343

I believe

>no legs
how the fuck did 343 fuck Ininite Chief up THIS badly?

lol

Halo 5 was so bad, that Microsoft gave 343i 5 years, not just for them to develop game that isn't as bad, but also to give people more time to chill. Halo 5 wasn't The Last Jedi of Halo series: The Last Jedi was Halo 5 of SW series.

If you think about it, this image looks like those blacked images of the girl by the guys leg.

343 confirmed cucks.

lol

based
fuck the zoomers hating this game

Wait that came out?

No, it was legendary.

By doing what exactly

Because they still haven't made a great Halo game.

I can't believe after 20 years we are still playing as mastercheif. He's not interesting in any way but because this industry is so fucking creatively bankrupt were going to play green man and his blue waifu forever.

Why? Because they're pandering to classicfags with the armor?
Not that it's a bad move but we haven't even seen the game. If cosmetics are your measure of a good game then you don't belong here.

stay mad

>forge,btb, and other notable game modes not on launch for over a year
>gun balancement is ass backwards
>story was a colossal heap of shit
>hideous armor
>no good colors for armor on launch
> bare bones armor customization
>theater is still trash
only good thing they did right was make the assault rifle feel amazing before the nerf because they want their training wheels magnum to rain supreme.

have sex

Oh I forgot, the retards here are 18 and only started playing them halfway through

Zoomers are the only ones who hate it because they're the only ones who played it, Boomers stopped at Reach.

admitting your a old retard with shit taste still doesn't give you and excuse to be a fag user

zoom zoom!

And nothing of value was lost. Go back

This

unironically this
he's literally called "master chief" lmao
the only people this appeals to are the faggots who grew up with halo, no wonder its losing popularity. Its fanbase is literally growing out of it.

Master Chief is an actual rank in the Navy. Dumbass.

I'm with you, what the fuck I don't even remember this game coming out

>don't understand the series
>come into a Halo thread thinking you do
Get the fuck out of here.

fpbp

They were never here in the first place. This is the first time they've even gotten their foot in the door. Combat Evolved Anniversary was literally fucking shit, so were Halo 4 and 5. They only vaguely did okay with Halo 2 Anniversary and even that was fucking garbage.

We had Rookie in ODST, and then 343 killed him off lol.

Master Chief is Black

HEIL DIGRA

Good. Rookie was literally a blank slate with no personality more than the Chief. Can't believe there are people who unironically like him when it was Buck that was the main highlight of ODST.

If we can't play as my wife Olympia Vale in Haloduty 6 then count me out!

Attached: 1533323347916.jpg (1944x3101, 335K)

>Master Chief is Jewish
Fixed

>Buck
Buck the Cuck is LITERAL garbage.

Attached: 1528770412730.jpg (558x845, 215K)

Bye

rent free

This

>Can't believe there are people who unironically like him when it was Buck that was the main highlight of ODST.
>le buck love story xD

nah fuck off. rookie was the GOAT.

Rookie was an incel that loved comfy rainy nights with kino jazz music, so he relates to everyone here.

>if we can't play as my retarded mary sue translator turned super soldier i'm out
good riddance

what the fuck is digra

Attached: 1541220663547.jpg (1249x447, 32K)

It's not the "industry", it's the fanbase. They sperg the fuck out if a game doesn't feature him.

have sex

It's the other way around, Dare was the cuck.
>clearly neurotic perfectionist type
>wanted to be a Spartan so fucking bad she requisitioned a RECON helmet and carved her last name on the front
>got kicked out of their hotel bedroom so that the swarthy, muscular Jun could petition Buck to become a Spartan, saying they only accept the best of the best

Attached: Halo3_ODST-Dare.jpg (1144x1500, 545K)

>T rating
>easy as fuck difficulty
>horrible story where Cortana becomes a cliched evil queen instead of actually mad, she should've just stayed dead if this is where they were going with her
>play as a boring nigger instead of Chief for half the game

Halo 4 was absolute kino in comparison to 5.

>fan edits look better than 343's colouring

What did they mean by this? Why come up with a perfect model and then ruin it with the wrong colour/textures?

Attached: 611KUZd.jpg (1242x1242, 338K)

>half the game
you play as chief 3 missions, not half the game, kek

Visor also needs to look less reflective.

Halo Infinite got the best design. So sturdy and strong looking. Clean as hell.

>we're not gonna get any comfy Master Chief and Noble 6 teamwork covenant rape story
They fucking KILLED Noble 6 and he was their 2nd Mary sue

Kinda curious why does Chief have a different armor here compared to now in the newest trailer?Is it the H4/H5 armor updated in Infinite's graphics/art style?

>The only other person aside from Chief to recieve a hyper lethal vector rating by ONI
Really hope, if the off chance that Chief retires or won't be the MC anymore, we get a new Noble-6 like MC.

You can’t be back if you were never in, they ruined the halo franchise ffs. Literally nothing they’ve done was any good.

And now that I know they’re behind infinite (infinite, really. Just gonna cod infinite the franchise again? Let me guess, boots on the ground?) I’m going to cancel my order for a new power brick.

Just realised that they used this image so halo fags can meme it. You know that one where they black guy is holding a white guys head into his crotch?

Wait............. is Edris Ebola playing the chief?

Attached: AF72E4B4-0767-446D-978E-9BFBD656B015.jpg (1400x1120, 114K)

elsa is a dude?

Sorry wrong pic, but I’m guessing Edris Ilba will be master chief, also the reason they show his helmet off. Master chief will be a black man.

Attached: C6DE2E51-817B-4BAE-B597-B22E303AA893.jpg (1604x1527, 1.06M)

Someone screen cap this.

reminder that Master Chief is actually a female to male black transgender