Entire board is smashfags, soulsbois and pokecancer

>entire board is smashfags, soulsbois and pokecancer
fuck this place
I'm staying in /m/ and /tg/

Attached: 1558514931582.jpg (544x549, 58K)

Great thread!
Keep it up

Attached: 0821E5B2-21E7-4EB8-AE9B-67C4B4C490E1.gif (292x226, 3.09M)

and 2077fags

yes. but it was always like this but with different games even 10 years ago

The smashfags and pokefags were here in 06 it never changed

there are way too many fucking smash threads. the game came out in december. i understand DLC just got announced but there's no reason why half the board needs to be smash. most of the threads dont even come close to hitting bump limit. they just post way too many smash threads and it really clogs up the board. almost every banjo thread i see could easily be condensed into one thread instead of being spread out among 20 of them

if smashposters don't relax soon, something will have to be done

This. What's really killing this board right now is the new Yea Forums epin buzzwords. Shitpost was always low quality here, but now we just have retards larping as reseteratards and anons obsessed with trannies. Shit's getting tedious. Literally every discussion here is just
>have sex incel
>go dilate tranny

nice thread faggot

And, there's no reason why I need to see so many threads on the catalog about possible new characters in smash and discussion of the game and roster. 1 or 2 threads is fine, but its ridiculous how they make so many. its like they dont even care how obnoxious it is to everyone else

Make /vp/ the nintendo board

is that a black woman

All i read was.
>WHY ARE PEOPLE ENJOYING THINGS I DON'T LIKE HURRRRRGHH CAN YOU GUYS STOP PLS!? ONLY I CAN PICK WHAT PEOPLE LIKE WAHHHHH~

Attached: 1541574946571.png (322x335, 193K)

jesus christ tabletop nerds should be genocided

are you looking forward to saga scarlet grace, mr. fa/tg/uy

Attached: 91zOK8orPqL._SL1500_.jpg (1197x1500, 246K)

it's not as bad as other boards, but it's getting worse

They already are, considering very few of them manage to procreate. It’s a self inflicted genocide

user while I agree that this board is terrible and we should stay on better boards like the ones you listed, you shouldn't make threads like this, if only because it might cause more people from Yea Forums to go to those boards (especially /tg/ where we already have a ton of Yea Forums-tier threads being made daily).

Smashniggers are a scourge, but you can't mean to tell me /tg/ is a good board. /tg/ plays traditional games like Yea Forums plays video games-- they don't. They just ''worldbuild'' about giantesses and other fetish garbage.

/tg/ is one of the last wholesome boards besides /po/

Make a thread about different games then fuck-o

What boards are worse?

at least shadow is allowed to be cool and straight on Yea Forums

>Thread archived, you can't reply anymore
but every thread about twitch thot or kojima bashing stays up

Get better at making threads. You can't make a thread about a specific game from 10 years ago because no one is eagerly playing it. You need to make a thread about a general theme or something a lot of people are currently playing. Just usually people go with the theme of being a giant fucking faggot.

>/m/
Good fuck off back there toku fag

this happens every time nintendo does anything retard
it's only the smashfags that flood the board with meaningless trash "HE'S IN" threads anyway

you forgot cyberpunkfags and final faggotry 7 too

>it's not as bad as other boards
Objectively false.
Yea Forums is the worst board on the entire site for that

b-but we soulsfags are the cool ones, r-right?