Remember to call your mom and tell her you love her

Remember to call your mom and tell her you love her.

Attached: 1529163658098.webm (480x852, 1.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6585595/Thousands-dads-left-shock-DIY-paternity-tests-soar.html
youtu.be/2CkBqZS1jeo
youtube.com/watch?v=x_W3hZ1S6TI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I would if my mom looked like that

>you will never start a family

I'm cooking for her and watching anime with her tomorrow.

My dad has only told me he loved me once, when he was shitface drunk right after my grandfather died. My mother has never told me she loves me.

I would if my mom was alive

are you rich by chance?

do you think that kid got a boner from that?

Why do you want your parents to tell you they love you are you gay or something!?

No, by design.

Yes I will.
And you will, too.
We all will. We're all gonna make it.

You started one when you were born. Be proud of that.

real families don't need to tell each other they love each other. you show your love by being with them when they need you

based, she sounds like a bro

But it's father's day this weekend

if you say so user...

Attached: Quothey+ladiesquot+quot+youquot+_60c41e8621beba30e52b29522046ca34.png (675x547, 50K)

Nope. American lower middle class. Grew up poor, actually. My family immigrated to the US from Mexico when I was seven. From what my mom has told me, my grandmother never told my mom or her siblings she loved them either; as kids, they would ask her if she loved them, and she would say (translated from Spanish) "Interpret my silence."

I don't feel like it. I'm 20 and have never told a family member that I love them because they've always treated me like trash.

>implying everone has a mom like that
Must be nice to grow up under normal circumstances

If I get an even number we'll all be permavirgins until we die
Odds and we all get a nice family

i would rather be dead and buried

thats what i thought, its usually always rich kids that are unloved
richfag cope

I can't, she killed herself 4 years ago.

Make love.

>watching anime with her
what anime?

And I hate myself for it.

Attached: Wojak.png (645x773, 9K)

>mom be like this when you're young but not when you're older
What does it mean?

T H I S user gets it.

>reproducing in the modern era
Have protected sex.

thank you user

Attached: 1551019995126.jpg (1230x1030, 189K)

>Interpret my silence

god damn that is brutal

I call mine my nasty mommy bitch. She loves gargling my cum

I wish I was her.

No. My mom is a fat cunt who only cares about you if you're giving her something. Otherwise you might as well be dead.

I don’t want to until they fix the family court system

I did

that was cute and I love my mom she's all I got

Attached: 1535082022478.jpg (1280x905, 242K)

Enjoy your wife, user.
I know I'll enjoy mine.

You really don't need that.
You just need to love and feel loved.
Spend some time with them, tag along your dad for a simple chore, or your mom, super market and a dinner.

This.

>basedshaman

You do both retard. Actions speak louder than words, but we still have words for a reason

Not a SINGLE one of you will ever have a family.
We're making sure of that.

Those of you that for some one in a million chance will get lucky and actually accomplish it, we'll make sure your children grow up to hate you and everything you've ever stood for.
We're gonna kill your genes AND your memes.

Attached: 96789768665.png (800x720, 249K)

Based

I think I have autism or something and can only care about myself. If my mom died tomorrow I'd probably react the same way as that fag from The Stranger

(":

But her and dad kicked me out of the house so I changed my phone number without telling them. My sister said mom killed herself but I really don't know or care if that's true or not because it kinda feels like she's trying to guilt me into talking to them again.

Not based and not nice

I still live with my mom and dad, though. And I really love them. I hug and kiss them everyday.

She brutally molests him like most older women do later right?

Attached: 1551416724322.jpg (960x960, 143K)

my family mostly uses the word "love" to emotionally manipulate one another
its a word i try not to use

is this a tranny

Attached: 1345513220452.jpg (293x301, 45K)

And yet in many families words aren't needed since it's obvious how someone feels for you, the same goes for good / ACTUAL friends.

Nice buzzword.

based

Nah you're just soulless.

I wish my mom goodnight everyday before going to sleep, does that count?

Attached: 1560254738336.png (242x245, 43K)

why the fuck would i ever want to start a family?

I was brutally molested by my female camp counselor in the hot summer of '05

I would, if she were still living.

I have a wife and two kids and our own house.
atm my wife having a nap while our youngest is having a nap. Oldest is at daycare having fun with his friends.

Better yourself and have sex.

Just plug me into the nee-san-verse where I can be a cute shota and have older women lust after me for the rest of my days

Attached: 1539156829470.jpg (500x600, 327K)

>Not a SINGLE one of you will ever have a family.
are you referring to your vasectomised resetranny friends who are removing their own genes by killing off themselves with AIDS and 40%ing themselves as we speak?

Thanks for cheering us on, user. I will start a family and you will, too

Attached: 1554410102219.jpg (1012x674, 579K)

Oh, I've never felt unloved, that wasn't the point of my first post. Just that my family aren't the type of people to say it. I actually never thought it was weird until cell phones became commonplace (I'm way older than most of Yea Forums), because almost everyone I knew, when talking to their parents on the phone, would end the conversation with "I love you" or whatever, and we would just say goodbye or "call you later" or whatnot and simply hang up the phone. My friends would give me shit for not ending phone conversations with my parents with "I love you."

Attached: 820.jpg (550x336, 26K)

this

Attached: 1503252473012.jpg (320x320, 17K)

Do you make out with her?

Attached: 1546330976404.jpg (437x431, 28K)

>no argument
cope

Yes of course!

Possibly. I wish it were otherwise. Sucks that my parents do things out of love for me and I just try to imitate them since I don't know how to do it for real

Excellent

Attached: 1551416008475.jpg (1200x1200, 167K)

Does your mom like vidya?

Attached: tetris.png (565x795, 32K)

No, at most i give her a hug if she's in a good mood

Attached: 1559630598563.jpg (373x431, 29K)

>If my mom died tomorrow I'd probably react the same way as that fag from The Stranger
By killing an Arab?

It's her birthday this Sunday and I'm making her a big cookie brownie with ice cream on top.

Attached: spongebob big crew hat.png (470x357, 214K)

Holy shit she's hot you did good OP.

Make many babies with a beautiful white woman like that.

Not really, no

I need to have my Mom play Puyo Puyo Tetris!
only if you're white

>white

why does she look like V?

Attached: 1553615004792.gif (580x326, 2.49M)

what about this mom?

Attached: 1491703063337.webm (720x404, 1.85M)

fuck kikes, fuck niggers and fuck trannies

She likes Mario Bros. and that's about it.

I called ur mum and told her that i love her.

Silly user!, that's a dog and a baby, no mom to be found

Neither of my parents ever loved me. I hope they die in their own filth in some shitty nursing home.

Translation: No, you fucking faggot.

ew

Horrific

what this kid's mom? this kid didn't asked to be born terrorist

Attached: kek.webm (460x258, 1.43M)

Thank you father, i'm glad you and mom are still in a good relationship after so many years together!

>she would say (translated from Spanish) "Interpret my silence."
Shit man, that's such a fucking cold thing to say.

behind the camera

>What's your name?
>I don't know.

Attached: 1500443063173.png (527x598, 636K)

Attached: tonguemyanus.webm (720x1280, 1.7M)

I rather do that with you're mum lmao.

Attached: 1553553984473.webm (854x480, 571K)

she left me after dad died, this was 20 years ago. i was 12. she remarried when I was 15, i wasn't even there for the wedding. I lived with my aunt and uncle until I joined the military at 19.

I think i'll skip the call, user.

to everyone that has a mom that never left, you'll never know how lucky you are.

Why is she smiling bros? Why is she trying so hard to fight the pain?

NOT THIS TIME

Attached: IMG_1678.jpg (916x1024, 148K)

Nooooooo
I'll be her dad

Attached: 1486530595076.gif (680x382, 705K)

seething richfag

Jesus christ how horrifying
>that ending

thanks user

yes I will
I swear

Attached: Pitbull Vs Tiger.webm (360x360, 2.75M)

>being a sodomite
Marry, have unprotected sex, and have kids.

my mom thinks I ruined my life by ever touching them, she may have been right

I don't need to call her. I still live with her.

stop projecting user

Attached: 1559839468792.jpg (550x822, 45K)

>Get gf pregnant
>We get engaged
>She miscarries
>Basically goes insane hating herself over it
>Dumps me
>Still love her and kinda don't want to move on because I'm hoping she comes around eventually It's been a few years.
I'm never gonna make it bros

Just this ONE time, we're all gonna make it

Attached: IMG_3452.jpg (424x403, 130K)

Why are big cats so based?

Damn imagine you were a husband to her and you walked in with her and your son playing like this.

How would this feel?

based tiger

is this loss?

Fulfilled

based

She really likes Mortal Kombat, the rest not that much.

Attached: 1520214282906.jpg (639x626, 35K)

That reminds me that I literally just had a dream about a Pitbull biting my arm

I want to save her.

Attached: 1559761746467.png (1181x1200, 446K)

Yeah I bet you will name her Crystal Chandler.

one day your mom put you down and never picked you back up ever again

I don't know, I would kinda project myself as my on kid and feel proud that he's gonna get to fuck his cute mommy and experience something that I never got to experience.

Cuckolded for the greater good.

Attached: 1538238385901.png (210x262, 83K)

If I recall correctly, she says her name is "Malak"
It's a mistranslation.

I do when I get the chance. We skype when we can but time zones and circumstance.

based

rough as fuck man sorry to hear that.

Nah she's not really bothered by video games but she notices the graphics. She used to kinda cheer along when i was a kid playing mario on the NES. She likes my wargaming stuff though she's given me compliments and encouraged that but I guess thats cause its more craft orientated like building terrain from scratch and weathering etc

It's unfortunate that shes was born a terrorist sandnigger.
here have some more big cat

Attached: 1560130408676.webm (640x640, 1.5M)

Honestly I'm so introverted and jaded now that I don't think I could acclimate into society. So I think I'll donate my sperm and hopefully my seed gets spread without me having to do anything. At least by DNA will continue and someone more capable than me could raise them. That way I don't instill my shitty personality onto them.

A light shines the brightest in the dark.

I feel for the tiger. Why is it tied up? Where is it? I wanna save it

Eat your pizza Apollo.

Attached: 1547807398252.jpg (1080x1080, 111K)

proven fake by r/pics iirc

THIGHS

This fat bitch needs to lay off the pizza

Good. I want to be alone and play video games.

MOMMY!!!

>he doesn't live with his mom

Attached: 1556622699961.png (666x868, 134K)

i wish. i don't think there are more than 5 people in this thread who can say what loss is without looking it up.

southern texas. there no rule banning ownership a tiger there as long as you have a big property with fences. some tiger owners feed stray dogs to tigers there

>sperm donation
good luck with that. They only accept the creme de la creme. Even one minor arbitrary thing is "wrong" and you get the boot. So unless you're 9/10, 6'4, 8" dick, blonde hair and blue eyes, good luck.

Loss has been normie shit for years now

>tfw no 40s-50s sugar momma gf

Attached: 1478274643303.jpg (640x640, 64K)

This is what you get for fucking white girls, they are mentally disable and have lots of psychological problems.

Both her and my Dad play Guild Wars 2, that's about it.

Bahaha dude you've been living under a rock

My mom always beat the castles in super mario world for me, love my mom.

Sauce

You can, easily, you just have to go uglier with your choices until they are snapping at your heels to marry.

It's sad but true.

I'm not white but I'm good looking. Or so I'm told.

I already did that on mother's day

The one that's so narcissistic that made my brothers mad and had them kill themselves while manipulating my dad and me when I was younger?
Sure I'll do that right now.

Attached: kek2.webm (640x360, 856K)

As opposed to what? Inuit women?

Asked for my addies she said not today so I slapped that bitch

She used to, she's too old now. She just cant keep up with her favorite games now Fzero and mario kart

She also used to hold the centipede record for about 20 years at our local arcade before it closed down ages ago.

That would be funny if it was real.

I'll believe in the you that believes in me. Thanks dawg.

Why do you put butt trauma in wholesome mom thread?

Is wagecucking worth it if I get to see this everytime I come home after work?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6585595/Thousands-dads-left-shock-DIY-paternity-tests-soar.html

Not really, but she did play all the way through ocarina of time. She was so proud she left the console on until I came home to show me the end screen. I just shrugged since I had beat it the week before. I felt like an asshole when I remembered that a few years later.

It's not wagecucking if you're supporting people you love.

>Bahaha

underageb&

Attached: 1434432124365.png (231x262, 36K)

All women and moms are like this though user. Call her.

Can I now be sourced on this picture of my wife? I have been waiting for a few threads.

You'll make it, bro. My wife miscarried twice last year. We already have two children, and I really think that helped us stick together. Miscarriage is surprisingly common, but it's not exactly something people are willing to jump up and chat about. My wife didn't handle it very well for the longest time and it caused us a lot of strife. She's doing better now, but seeing newborns used to cause her to feel upset. The arguing has subsided and we are in a MUCH better place now, but it took a lot of work. I know someone who went through divorce due to multiple miscarriages (among other things), but eventually found someone new and has been happily married 10+ years. Don't give up, and don't put your life on hold.

It is objectively the greatest feel

>tfw literal clone of my dad
Based pop not getting cucked

seconds after this video was recorded the pitbull up and split open that babys skull all over the carpet and the screams were loud enough the entire neighborhood heard

Yeah, all those other dads probably thought the same.

You just got baited, user.

Attached: 1508808753410.jpg (503x595, 70K)

Thank you lad, I needed this.

Attached: 82753249235.jpg (2003x1416, 238K)

After 50 or so generations your DNA will be unrecognizable anyway. Even the chads are cosmic dust.

Well that's why they cut it off just before. Yea Forums is a SFW website.

fine
the artist's name is Kidmo

now post something lewd in return

Honestly more of a blessing than you would think. Having a family is tough and most men aren't ready for it, which is why divorce rates are so high and so many kids are stupid assholes. You have to devote yourself to it so say goodbye to your personal life and hobbies beside work, you have to constantly sacrifice the present for the future, and as a man you have the huge responsibility of protecting them and there IS always a looming threat. So basically enjoy being stressed 24/7.

>Miscarriage is surprisingly common
For what it's worth, my mother supposedly had four miscarriages before me. And even I almost died at one point while in utero.

Do not project your NTR fantasies on my family ' kudasai '

S'truth.

Same
I feel you bro.

Attached: 286575083015211.png (342x360, 151K)

My mom was a terrible one, and I havent seen her in probably 20 years at this point. My dad was a gone to the store forever type of dad, and now hes dead. I feel nothing over this, never did. Even when I was told my father asked to see me and brother before he died, and I didnt even care. It is what it is.
Dont have an indifference reaction pic so I'll just post a Rise.

Attached: P4a-rise-kujikawa.jpg (700x1050, 106K)

And that's a good thing.

Damn user. If you ever have kids please break the cycle. It's tough when you're raised like that but you can do it. Check out Corey Wayne on YouTube. Unironically set me right.

YOU
LIVED
THERE
UNDER THE LIGHTS

Oh I agree, I'm sure it really is all a fantasy, there is absolutely no chance it could ever happen to you.

>You have to devote yourself to it so say goodbye to your personal life and hobbies beside work
It's tough for five or so years when you're having newborns but there's light at the end of the tunnel.

Jokes on you me and my wife have 3 kids and we are a happy family that have so much fucking fun every day. Been married for 4 years, never fought once, and we enjoy eachother truly every day

>it's a thread where rich kids finally realize being spoiled isn't as good as maternal love
get fucked

I love his mom too.

I will see how far that info takes me

Attached: 1559892638324.jpg (720x575, 63K)

>meet some guy for work
>roughly my age, get along really well
>they mention their wife or kid
>immediately hate them
Every time

Vs what hentai artists think moms look like*

What is this meme anyway? It's fucked to assume everyone with a shitty parent is rich.

Go back
I'm glad your shit roach family doesn't love you

fuck u demiurge

Attached: big brain.png (884x647, 988K)

ya good idea faggot, let the shit skins outbreed us so the whole world goes into a sharia hellscape because liberal faggots like you bought into the too many people meme, theres too many third world skin sacks, theres far too few first world humans being created.

It's just a bust? I was hoping for a full body shot. I love it when she gets saucy and wears a collar

Attached: 1554202393117.jpg (683x1024, 56K)

I got into a fist fight with my dad and won so I know he deep down hates me.

youtu.be/2CkBqZS1jeo

found it

Yea, my best memories were playing N64 with her. I found out she stayed up late one night playing Donkey Kong on my Switch and beat my high score

If you’ve never experienced maternal love you would be repulsed if anything by threads like these though

yea, I love the pic because she's getting so hot and bothered by that massive cock

Why do you idiots think America will ever let that happen? I mean were basically a police state, theres plenty of control that shit won't ever happen.

kys faggot.

>you will never have this

Attached: 1508697815828.png (384x406, 249K)

I bet she got off to that.

>Beating up an old man

Who's pushing this meme

Attached: 1AF95491-3960-4C40-A14F-9C43F15B3B8E.jpg (319x400, 41K)

>meet any girl at work
>”my boyfriend and I”
>”my husband and I”

Attached: 255CF5A8-D54D-4F6A-9F2C-CE38E6BCFD44.gif (600x250, 1.37M)

Why do parents have to grow so old?

Just a 100 years ago, your mom and dad would be grandparents at age 54 average.

>tfw live with gf, her sister and her mom

Well shit.

>tfw your mom's way of showing affection is calling you drunk at 3 am and berating you as a "joke".

how can i have a cute wife like that? the kid can die on fire.

Attached: vgaina.jpg (923x633, 201K)

You're better off. People say life is so much better when you grow a heart and care for everything but it just makes shit even harder. It makes coping with our finite lives harder.

As a teen i grew up watching my mom took care of 2 baby brothers
That put me off having a family forever

it's not her kid. it's her brother.

I just wanna remind all the trannies here that is what a real woman is.
>can give birth to life
>dresses cute and doesn't look like a giant mentally ill fag wearing tween clothes
>hair isn't all scraggly and balding
>knows how to be a mother
None of you fags will ever experience this. In fact, you'll suicide within 5 years max.

Goes to show you're a god damned survivor, user. I wish you the best.

epic troled

To be fair, in the old days, your mom would be younger since she had you much younger.

People having children in their 30s is unusual in human history.

Some Founding Fathers had several children already, basically a huge family, by the time they became Age 30 for example, even in Colonial America.

go back to your steppe.

>pitbulls

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I JUST WOKE UP MY WIFE YOU FUCKING ASS

My mom is an absolute treat and I will call her tomorrow and let her know.

N I C E

based. If you ever stay friends with a girl who has a BF you're a retard.

>want to start a family
>but antinatalist
it hurts to have my reason and emotion clash like this

>it's a "girl at work wont stop flirting with me while mentioning her boyfriend every other conversation" episode
Please stop my penis is confused.

>being a kid in 05

>ITT BUNCH OF /POL/ FAGGOTS CRYING OVER A FAKE MOM VIDEO.

you guys are disgusting.

Based Grummancat still paying cheap sluts to cosplay his waifu.

It makes life better when you find meaning in helping others. Though it may seem harder it’s actually a lot more rewarding, and less miserable

Depends on when the fight happened. Were you already past 17? There'd be no shame in losing there, but if you were a kid than, your dad sounds like a pussy. Otherwise you might be the pussy if you were above 25 or so.

It's 2019 pal, I'm 21
It's time to wake up and realize.

I'm friends with her because I'm friends with her bf and they're the only people I can talk about vidya and anime with.

Attached: 1471739027293.jpg (450x300, 39K)

I'm on the fence.

>be 29
>finally meet a woman I would mind building a family
>she has no interest in children
>I've always wanted at least 2
>apparently the heartbreak was written on my face to the point of her trying to hide tears and backpedaling
It's over bros. I'm not gonna make it.

Wait you can do that?

# # #
>i-it's a meme... my dad loves me see *points to validation through materialism*

kys richies

I already did

I guess. I recently got better through self therapy and was able to connect with my friends and family, control myself, better person in general. But for the first time in my life I was horrified of dying and everyone else dying, it really sucked it would have me really depressed. Went on for some months.

>FAKE
Why does it matter if something is fake if it makes you feel? This is foundation of the entirety of fictional literature, video games, movies, etc.

This is beautiful. And fags and trannies will never experience it.

I would if her funeral wasn't last week.

Did you plank on her coffin?

That's what your mom told me when I was fucking her last night.

Attached: mnk.webm (450x360, 1.62M)

>there no rule banning ownership a tiger
ARE YOU TELLING ME I COULD OWN A TIGER RIGHT FUCKING NOW?

Attached: beastmaster uses charm animal.webm (976x550, 2.73M)

I had something similar: a friend who was dating some girl. I'll just say that I was always thinking deep down that the girl was way better than the guy and tried subconsciously to undermine their relationship in every way I could just so I could score her. I fell in love with her so hard that I dreamed about her (I never dreamd about any girl, even when I was dating someone). The girl was nothing special. I think it was because I felt jealous of my best friend's happiness. Someday he'll forgive me.

No, did nearly drop the coffin whilst carrying it though.

>can afford a funeral
sorry for your loss but richies get out

for some people it does matter. it's funny because you just touched a topic that have been discussed for centuries now (yeah, even before the internet).

>being gay
I'm not mad, I just feel sorry for you fren.

How much does a funeral cost in the US if it is for rich people?

With current women you can't even be sure it's your kid

>go to affinity analyzer
>enter me and my mom's name
>100% affinity rate
Came buckets to that animation. And I'll be sure to tell her I love her, OP.

Attached: 1539059787996.gif (450x250, 1.98M)

Plenty of guys do this because women are vindictive cunts
>ex loves to start arguments for attention
>not the combative type and dislike confrontation
>she uses sex as a weapon when I don't take the bait
>just play vidya until the hard-on goes away
>posts on her snapchat story how shitty I am
>15+ replies of thirsty friends willing to white knight her out of my place for the evening
>every single one of them will buy her a free meal and drinks on the hope that she gets too loose and puts out
They just sit on the fringes waiting to swoop up some ass hitting rockbottom

Who are you larping as?

9.99 hundred dollars.

you'd be hard pressed to find any topic that isn't based around technology that hasn't been discussed for hundreds of years

My mom is old and had pretty much given up on life. She doesn't want to travel. She doesn't want to do anything or go anywhere. All she does is sit at home all day watching Spanish telenovelas. That's the entirety on her life nowadays. It's so depressing.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 47K)

My mom left when I was three, and then my dad remarried an abusive bipolar psychopath who had a seething hatred for my sister and I, resulting in years of psychological and physical abuse, and my dad eventually chose her over us. Fuck them all.

Never with that attitude.

Jesus dude be a bit nicer to your mom. She doesn't look THAT much like a guy...

He’s just a bitter user, user. At most in his early twenties like most other bitter anons here.

if 8 this poster is a fag

Attached: when-i-see-happy-couples-during-christmas-i-wish-they-28939993-01.jpg (500x315, 46K)

funerals are easy 10k, and they are sudden usually so if you can pay for one you're a richfag

Thats pretty based

Ii'd be her boyfriend...

>being a kid in 05
i know you can post here but im still mad

You're 29 and on Yea Forums, it was over before it even started loser.

Based. Shitty parents should be publicly executed (in Minecraft).

Attached: 1491778262491.png (522x531, 287K)

she likes spy hunter,marvel vs capcom 2 and dkc

Yeah, I'm about to. She's the only person in this fucking world I can still count on.

You can do anything when you have no shame and a supportive wife.

You missed a comma

this thread is becoming more and more r9k so I will just loudly gtfo. bye faggots. hope a mod sages this thread

I don't want to, but your kind words still motivate me to at least find someone user.

What's worse is if you're 16-23. That's your prime years where you wanna be out having fun. Not sitting inside on /v all day. Most of us got all that stuff out of our systems, couldn't find a partner and now stuck here instead of raising kids.

KILL NIGBULLS

Yeah that's no where near the price we paid. Was probably about 4k AUD and it wasn't exactly a sudden death either as we had been expecting it for a few years.

dilate

my moms an alcoholic who doesn't give 2 shit of what I do

Why are a fuck ton of constant off topic threads reaching triple post replies and targeting social topics not related to video games not being deleted?

Attached: 1483348758974.jpg (350x256, 29K)

based

>tfw 25
>been sitting on Yea Forums every day of my life since I was 11
ha..ha.ha..

you probably wouldn't be saying that after seeing me or my social skills but thanks for the attempt

Have sex

I unironically fuck my mom every time I visit. Stay jelly.

My mother remarried to a spic mongrel, I legitimately hope she gets wrecked by a head on collision while driving.

but i don't. i guess i like her but that's it.
I definitely have issues with emotions and perhaps some autism.

Jesus Christ was your granny a psycho

Why not ironically do it?

Unless your mum looks like this it doesnt count

Attached: __original_drawn_by_orushibu__0887f1578a3b9e51e7285c66424f23d4.jpg (877x1261, 182K)

>being THIS much of a normalfag

Fucking based

Maybe, user, but feeling indifferent has had some downsides I think. For example, when I was a kid, I wanted to grow up and be a great warrior, like Achilles or Hector, maybe become a great commander like Julius Caesar, as I was/am into that stuff. But now im 27, wasting all my youth away by doing nothing but coasting because I feel indifference towards everything. I find myself still reading about great men, instead of doing something of worth. Idk. Posting Rise again.

Attached: 1558238972136.jpg (800x1200, 374K)

Yeah that's how it works. But that sounds like a shit relationship you should leave as well.

Have sex with kids.

Brutal but understandable, spics are lower than cockroaches.

Based bush baby

th-thanks

>ex
She's been gone over a year. Plenty of dead ends after but you gotta keep trying to find one worth keeping.

Yeah that's pretty relatable actually

Wow user fuck you. Your mom loves you and just wants you to be happy. Go hug your mom your fucking faggot.

i feel you, user.

But I dont, shes a drug addled alcohol addicted whore thats barely a shadow of a person and has been my entire life.

M I L K
I
L
K

Fuck you, I’m crying

based

Attached: 7d6.png (1024x1024, 1M)

SHUT UP

Attached: 1495009188147.jpg (465x614, 222K)

If you can't outbreed 'em, kill them and their families. The alternative solution would be to wipe their immediate genetic legacy from the gene pool.

Attached: 284CA28F-78ED-4BB2-BDD4-45EF51A20386.jpg (500x667, 39K)

I call or text my mom once a day because I’m a well adjusted individual

No we won't user, we have two major, bloody wars to kill each other off in, first.

>property owners will occasionally feed stray dogs to them
thats pretty metal

Attached: __original_drawn_by_orushibu__f0905f64449e32372b59ea640c4e39ca.jpg (880x1255, 134K)

Not even mad

I left my job and my apartment 3 years ago cutting every bridges I had with everyone including my mother, lol, she probably killed herself anyway.

Attached: women_are_smart.webm (640x518, 1.27M)

and thank god for that too
I'm not fit to raise a family. I can barely take care of my fucking self

Attached: 1558495099223.jpg (798x802, 157K)

It’s already started, America isn’t even 60% white anymore.

I barely have a personal life. If I had a family to be responsible for I would at least have motivation to improve myself for their sake

>that leg bending the wrong way
Did she died

Envy you dog. Let's hope you have the tenacity and perseverance to back it up.

>tfw daughters too old for struggle cuddles now

Attached: my empire of dirt.jpg (742x689, 268K)

edgy

I just did

kill yourself mutt

My generation already got written off as forever broke and hopeless. what fucking nightmare are the kids of tommorow going to suffer?

Have sex incel
You’re never ready to be a father, you become one when the need arises

I want to believe.

RIP girl in video, itcould have been me

No
I tried to get her to do the Cuphead tutorial to see if she was better than that journo and she held the controller upside down. It was adorable. When I corrected her she got through faster than him.

A return to children working in sweat shops.

mother's day was last year you ass

Just become school shooter.

feels women can't relate to

>tfw gf aborted our kid behind my back
I never recovered from that ever since and the fact that murderer is roaming around free in this forsaken world like nothing happened makes my bitterness much worse. I don't wanna totally ban abortion, but someone should at least reform the laws about it.

Send her my way

It's social policy that we import all the Central Americans and convert the Blacks to keep the economic gravy train rolling with endless menial jobs so demeaning people have to fucking wear diapers over their shifts because they can't take breaks to use the fucking restroom. Dead end below living wage dirt holes only niggers would possibly sign themselves on for, to die in, to keep the geriatric white boomers rich.

Reported, and no I dont give a fuck about announcing reporting a pedophile.

This is why women should be escorted by a man at all times.
They have the minds of pets.

>>I was brutally molested by my female camp counselor in the hot summer of '05
details or it didnt happen

There is no urge at all, it's replaced by a warmth. The body know instinctively children are not sexual, no matter how cute they are.

Mothers day is every year retard.

>start a family
>no time for vidya

When you realise that you won't even want a GF. Free yourself.

was she at least cute and endearing like my anime fanfics?

guys a girl just messaged me on 23andme it says she's my 1st cousin and she's only two years younger than me how to I marry her?

How do you get brutally molested by a woman? It's not like they can hurt you by ripping your ass open or choking you with a dick.

Why the fuck a mod "sage" this thread, you dumbass newfag?

It's her body not yours. Have sex

No but I remember the one time she played one
>Young kid, probably around 5 years old
>Playing Tomba, stupid little boy so I can't figure out the dwarf that wants to see you laugh and cry
>Stuck on it and complaining
>I wake up the next day and she got through it for me
>She says it took her almost all night to figure out
>Realize that she obviously put 2 and 2 together immediately, didn't take her all night to figure out the puzzle. It took her all night to do the platforming

It was nice. I love my mom.

Attached: 1532015168675.png (900x900, 71K)

Okay, that's it. I'm giving you one shot at a coherent argument. One single chance.

Explain, how in God's good name, people getting emotional over a maternal-themed video clip is "/pol/".

You talk big for a bar of soap

>struggle cuddles
Dafuq?

Attached: 1486960983966.jpg (466x493, 51K)

>it's an "I've never been flirted with" episode
Nah, just kidding. Every episode is that episode.

Convert to Islam or wait 5 years if you're in a Western country.

It's my body and my job and money. Away with you whore-slut-bitch.

Nice and wholesome

the genuine answer is that you are replying to a shill that wants to push the idea that a white mother and her white kid being happy is racist

What did he mean by this?

I feel like there is probably an incredible amount of knowledge men know about women but vice versa women probably know nothing about men. That's biased as fuck thinking but I get the impression women don't know shit about what men care or think about beyond the whole fascination with vagina.

For what it matters, women don't know shit about the things they claim to care about. Make-up, fashion, whatever the fuck they watch on television, the raising of children - you try to connect with them with knowledge in those topics and they know fuck-all. If you fucking challenge them on any objective knowledge you'll find they just drop some technical terms but don't actually fucking know anything about them. Aside from the price tag.

On top of this I feel like there is an absurd lack of conversation between couples. You sit there and listen to them bitch about their problems thinking they need a third party outside opinion then proceed to tell you you're fucking wrong and what they really needed was for you to take a side in their stupid bickering assuming you have access to both sides.

>Have sex
I literally impregnated her, retard.

>finally get my shit 100% together after years of hard work in hermit mode
>have house, debt free aside from mortgage too, stable career, and take care of myself staying generally /fit/, well liked in the community
>all the women left in my age range are single mothers or washed up sluts
>tfw will never have cutie daughteru and loving wife
>house is lonely and empty
I've made mistakes

Attached: 1407811113928.jpg (250x250, 18K)

Don't you know user everything is /pol/ to someone

Literally all daughters love struggle cuddles. You haven't heard?

I know she used to play retro games with my older brothers. She liked Animal Crossing a lot when I got her into it the Christmas before last.
Not sure if she heard about the delay on the new one.

>doesn't know about struggle cuddles
underage

Thanks lads. I know there are many politic bait threads around here, but that post was just the point I couldn't wrap my head around.

Who /dead parents/ here? It’s honestly pretty chill once you get over it.

>theyve never picked up younger family that are bratty kids and forced them into hugs while they wiggle and push like cats to water because cooties and affection is icky
Its even funner when you are covered in sweat because its 100 degrees outside and they fight for dear life and try to barricade the door

SEETHING
You really need to get laid dude.

we already have, we’re all just one big family

This kind of retarded fucks are fucking disgusting. A dog is a fucking animal, not a human.

I wouldn't mind calling her "mom."

>actually thinking its normal and not a shill post
youre almost as bad as they are

its anti white paid shilling

that's not how it works. They ask you to hold them as tight as you can and then they try to wiggle out. Maybe boys dislike affection but all the girls I know love to cuddle, they even cuddle with each other as kids.

As close to ultimate freedom as can be unless you've got a family to look out for or tight finances.
You only have to answer to the IRS unless you've somehow made zero income.

Whatever do you mean?

Attached: pit.jpg (962x854, 158K)

Why do you do this to yourself lads,it only brings a deep sense of despair & feeling of loss

Attached: sweating shirou.jpg (600x588, 46K)

I would do the naked dance with mommy if she looked like this.

I still live in the same town as my mum and visit once a week but I get a feeling she's ashamed that she pumped out some one as fucking ugly as me so I try to stay at my apartment more often

I grew up in an abusive home where all 6 of my siblings have development and physical contact issues because our mom is a degenerate whore
The first time I was shown "affection: was when I was 19 and she needed money when I came to bring my 3 younger sisters to go see how to train your dragon

>tfw my genes are garbago so if I reproduced I'd only be cursing another soul to continue this accursed bloodline

Attached: jaeger jaeger.jpg (1233x960, 54K)

Im calling the FBI.

Attached: 1549990070384.png (600x562, 298K)

>being jealous of used goods

I don't think many males in my country say "I love you" to a family member other than on their deathbeds.

My fiance tested positive for a rare genetic disorder that makes boys retarded. I love her so much and have known her all her life and really wanted to have kids together. I knew her mom had it but it's really disheartening.

I saw what kind of "family" women want to make when I was little.
NO
THANKS

You're either a redneck or a nigger

>whole world goes into a sharia
That would be a improvement

Principled and enlightened.

>bluepilled

Who is this “we?”

Attached: AA2715D4-73F8-4182-AA1D-2AAE7F4BBC8E.jpg (2000x1333, 252K)

My mom is a sociopathic gaslighting cunt. I am jealous of people who have good relationships with their mothers. Ive tried with my own but she doesnt have feelings and what she says cannot be trusted at any time because of her mental illness.

Appreciate what you have, Yea Forums.

Attached: 1556767427215m.jpg (723x1024, 84K)

Oh shit, my family is the same way. I've always felt somewhat bad about it, but I'm sure my family knows we all love each other, it just feels weird to say the phrase so casually all the time like I see with other families.

I definitely missed the boat. I didn't get to experience any sort of romance in high school or college. I didn't get my first gf until I was 27. That was seven years ago. Obviously, at 34, the chances are reasonably close to zero that I'll ever find someone else. Where would a person my age even go? Not that it matters, though, even if I did somehow manage to find someone, the baggage that comes with inexperience will undoubtedly drive them away.

I've seen fatter guys than me with gfs, uglier guys than me with gfs, shorter guys than me with gfs, and douchier/more boring/etc guys than me with gfs. So obviously it's not any of those things. Obviously the problem is me. I'm the type of broken you just can't fix.

Have little choice but to continue pretending that it's OK. It's a long, slow march towards dying alone. Might as well get walking, right?

t. richfag
cry more

Thats your cue to start picking her up instead.

so much negativity in Yea Forums when theres something nice it feels really good

I never loved my mom, to the point where as a baby I refused to breastfeed and she had to give me formula.

You're going to die alone having produced no offspring.

All these years wasted on video games when I could've been working on myself so I could attract a mate. Just fucking kill me

>tfw just about to smoke weed with my mom

Attached: MONKEYNANDAYO.jpg (163x163, 37K)

Yeah, obviously. That was kind of my entire point.

Coonass
Which I mean is really just a swamp redneck

Attached: 1_K6Xr9VwgvDZrAmIg2EWNog.jpg (1600x960, 481K)

What gives you that idea? Genuinely curious.

I'm on good terms with my mother, annoying and clueless as she may be.

How bout I just pray that crazy bitch in Brazil and her murderous cunt of a "partner" get shanked in prison instead?

i love this post

Attached: 1560117237486.jpg (984x784, 85K)

They were just rubbing it in to stroke their cock, but the point stands, if you can't beat them, simply kill them. The time for action MIGHT come user, though I wouldn't hold my breath.

What the heck you talking about?

Attached: images (2).jpg (212x238, 13K)

My mom hates me because she prefers her child abuser boyfriend...

>still on v
>posting anime tits
>crying about mommy not letting you have an extra serving of tendies while letting her pay for everything you need

I don't care for it. Empty platitudes, nothing more.

>funeral costing

just bury em in the backyard like our ancestry's did what's with all this "making money" from the dead with americans?

Attached: even donny is freaked out.jpg (600x600, 397K)

Your wife is sleeping dreaming about other men while your kid is getting bullied in daycare and on the verge of becoming a depressed loser. Welcome to reality, fucker.

Fulfilled

have you ever stepped outside of your city to bare witness of how little an influence you actually have

I know this feel

>only half

good boi showed restraint

I'm good, my friends don't seem to happy with theirs most of the time, and I enjoy being the fun uncle that can spoil their kids, get em all riled up and then set them loose on their parents while enjoying my single life.

based and redpilled my fellow mgtow

Okay so youre just a retard who doesnt know what the word "gaslighting" means. Fuck off. I had no money growing up but I do now because I'm not a stupid cunt like you.

why you gotta do me like this

Attached: 3280493849028.jpg (640x640, 112K)

>genes and memes
Metal... Gear...

Brown niggers and all Slav derivatives get the airborne nerve agent

he is larping for (you)s

No but I'll definitely be sure to kill a few.

Why shouldn't we pray and celebrate the ending of humanity? For all the good we do, life, and humans, are utterly cruel. Animals being mauled by predators in the wild, dying painfully and scared. Humans torturing, maiming, raping each other. The kindest gift one can give and receive is a painless death.

hahaha

>i have money now that means my life is perfect
thanks for the you, too bad all your money can't fix your childhood and family :^)

I fucking love Lucoa so fucking much

nice copy pasta

CIA please leave

youtube.com/watch?v=x_W3hZ1S6TI

Thanks for the picture.

Enough money can buy a pedophile sexy time with some hot import lady boys

Go ahead and spread the message.

Thank fucking god, I love being an alone lazy neet hiding away from this joke of a world we live in now