Smash Bros HeadCanon thread: 64 Bit Roads, Take Me Home Edition

Smash Bros HeadCanon thread: 64 Bit Roads, Take Me Home Edition.

Attached: 762B5AEA-BF69-49B2-9977-E84118552B72.png (1000x1414, 401K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/1nymwl.mp4
twitter.com/FourScore64/status/1138553586621849600?s=19
twitter.com/BradMoo66503576
twitch.tv/blake_adam/video/437768160
e621.net/post/show/1901346
youtu.be/j6gQe1VnPxg
youtu.be/xwWpmRXdYmE
vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN
youtube.com/watch?v=ttK_pBRtKes
youtube.com/watch?v=x2hWVgZ8J4A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

files.catbox.moe/1nymwl.mp4

Attached: 1560376668040.png (1085x822, 445K)

>Kazooie shit talking EVERYONE

Attached: 1533745036117.gif (320x180, 1005K)

>Kazooie lowkey crushes on Falco and acts Tsundere when with other people, but flirty when alone with him.

Attached: 2DEA3669-19FB-47E1-B7F9-6028481BE7AD.jpg (1024x651, 99K)

18 year running Banjofag who wants the autismposting to stop. It's been a day, nobody is actually that emotionally heightened anymore.

>headcanons
>all this "welcome home" fanart
I'm happy banjo's back and all but christ this is geeky

Attached: 10mt1z.jpg (900x900, 75K)

Headcanons were a thing long before Banjo got in.

Attached: 6E72E27C-65B9-4696-A673-B9917A2063BC.jpg (994x1024, 142K)

I know, doesn't make them any better though

Yellow Inkling tickle Warios balls when he sleeps is that even for sexual pleasure I think she do it cuz she's bored

Attached: uyct3bmkvy331.png (1024x768, 1.07M)

I'm happy he's back too, extremely excited actually, but this shit would be called autistic by the entire board if it wasn't Smash

What in the unholy autism is this? Why is steve posting still a fuckin thing?
kinda want the next banjo to be pc and next bone only to see all "welcome home" nerds cry bitch tears

Chris Chan has gotten... Better? Slightly?

This one is cringy

>Ridley trash talks everyone, laughing at all the cruel and mean things he says, regularly telling Lucas to hang himself, Samus that she should host a family reunion soon, alongside other rude comments.
The smashers only hear screeching and cawing, and Ridley doesn’t even realize it.

Attached: 3F2CB715-B861-4875-8AD8-C4701D45EAF5.jpg (1024x830, 89K)

Steve is actually friends with most of the cast but grotesque steve is a failed clone made by todd howard when he tried selling a boot leg minecraft.

autistic fanart thread, but it's ok when nintendo does it!!

>Ridley tried to mess with Banjo.
>Kazooie just lightning pecks him once.
>Ridley tries to do it again.
>THWICK!
>Kazooie doesn't acknowledge Ridley at all aside from giving him a quick snal when he gets uppity. Think the Dog Whisperer swatting a nose

100% awesomesauce

I love autistic art cause it's funny one of my favorite is Callie and some dude from red vs blue and then there's Spiderman x Lucina which is a trip and a half

Headcanon fanfic autism.
>Ken steps onto the battle field
>Sees the other Grinch leak characters laying around defeated
>Banjo is missing
>Steve is doing an evil laugh
>Ken demands to know what happened and where's Banjo
>Steve tells him relevant characters only and all the Grinch characters are dead.
>Ken goes full satsui no hado on Steve
>Banjo and Kazooie land a little later and find Ken punching the shit out of Steve
>Ken just stares awkwardly as Banjo shows him his Smash invite

Attached: sf2-ken-close.jpg (1000x1000, 550K)

>this is geeky
>he says on a Chicago based dog enthusiast board

Ken is based.

Attached: LuigiandKen.png (1118x152, 19K)

Minda rides Duck Hunt like a horse

Echo fighters gotta stick together.

>Isabelle and Kazooie start a conversation
>both of their text boxes pop up
>Kazooie says “Where’d you get that lame text box, dog breath?”

Captain Falcon is bullied because he hasn't had a new game in almost 20 years

I like to think Cap runs a diner/bar and most of his customers are other characters Nintendo has forgotten/left behind. Andy from Advance Wars sometimes fixes his dish washer for him.

That's wholesome

Attached: 1521592932968.png (657x527, 44K)

Attached: D85y6KyXkAE93ea.jpg (547x1461, 96K)

based doomguy

>tfw I saw the other shit the artist drew

Attached: 1520663283142.jpg (550x550, 106K)

Kazooie cannot stop making lewd brit-puns and trolls Simon with them.

Banjo is nice and polite, but the others are sometimes somewhat suspicious of him because his treatment of Kazooie (and hers of him) makes them uncomfortable and they can't figure out if he and Kazooie are even together, in a abusive relationship, or just friends for that matter since both of them will ignore the question and change the subject.

WiiFit Trainer dislikes both of them because they got magic liposuction instead of losing their weight "properly" and let their bodies to go to shit in the first place.

Isabella secretly has a lot of pent-up aggression especially towards the Villager but keeps it inside

>we can now use banjo in headcanon threads and not seem like desperate rosterfags

Attached: 1543811266383.gif (308x267, 1.74M)

Ikr?
I’d think Mario would try to remember who Banjo was since it’s been four generations, and then finally place him as one of Sonic’s friends

Isabella and King K rool are surprisingly friendly to each other

These are all so fucking cringy what the hell

has anyone from smash ever been in a game with goku in it? if so then I just imagine them being like "hey aren't you two related..." when they see erdrick

Final smash characters have their own stand by bench in another dimension.

"Is that your GUN? I hope you're not a quick shot!"

What's Chief holding in the last panel? A tab from a can of Mountain Dew?

Banjo is that quiet kid in class who is surprisingly a great roaster.
King K Rool brags to Bowser and King Dedede about how he finally made it in and how he will overthrow them as the true king.
Banjo, overhearing this, just calmly replies with “Well, hope you make just as great of a king as you would be as a handbag.”

Link tries to hold conversations with people no one can understand him

It’s the chip he was holding in the Infinite trailer

This

Ridley canonically speaks normally. He doesn't say anything because he's got nothing to say and there isn't anyone worth talking to in the first place.
Not speaking would also help him keep up the savage, mindless space monster appearance he'd portray himself as to terrify the other Smashers.
Only Samus knows behind that face lies a very smart mind that is silently and smugly judging every single one of them

Attached: ridleysmile.gif (582x328, 2.58M)

>At first, several newer Nintendo IPs assumes that Banjo is some sort of psychopath and that Kazooie is a victim trapped in an abusive relationship.
>Old veterans like Mario and Samus warn them that the true nature of Banjo & Kazooie's relationship is better left unexplored but are ignored.
>They scold Banjo and try to get Kazooie away from him by force.
>She flips her shit and tells them all to fuck off, before demanding Banjo keep swinging.
>Everyone awkwardly realizes that Kazooie is just a very enthusiastic masochist and sheepishly scatter.

Attached: D8zLKYYWwAc2wNE.jpg orig.jpg (1200x1200, 186K)

this one seems kinda petty

>Ryu greets the newcomers because he's Mr. Crossover.
>Kazooie starts shit talking Bayonetta.
>Bayo retorts back.
>They become very fast friends.

>using geeky on Yea Forums
You can't be younger than 35, im sure of it

Good to see these back.

>Stafy has a one-drink minimum due to increased hostility over people claiming he's weak and a Kirby rip-off.
>Isaac tends to the garden in the back of the lounge outside. After uploading images of his garden on SmashBook, everyone started criticizing Peach's garden in comparison. She and Lip constantly argue in the comments section to Isaac's amusement.
>Shadow, Gray Fox, Rodin and Alucard play Poker every Wednesday night. The Squid Sisters do the night shift at that time.
>Spring Man and Shovel Knight are the only ones who's happy about their scenario. In the case of Spring Man, everyone knows he's slated for the next game and low-key hate him for it.
>Nikki is the therapist. Bomberman is her most frequent patient, following Waluigi and Nightmare.
>Hammer Bro was the one behind building the lounge with Rodin, bringing in a whole crew of carpenters courtesy of Bowser.
>Skull Kid sleeps on the Moon. Sometimes Midna comes up and plays a few DS games with him.
>The Moon intentionally stares at the Manor, literally an inch from its nose. An incident with Ridley is currently unknown.
>Ghirahim for shits and giggles wears a maid outfit showing off his physique.
>Jeff stays up until 3AM, fixing things around the lounge. Ashley is trying to get him to go to sleep by various means.
>Akira and Knuckles spar together every day. Sometimes they meet up with Ryu and Ken and train in the mountains. Young Link can be seen training there too.

Non-assist stuff
>K. Rool was originally stoked to fight DK and Diddy but started hanging out with them after realizing how disconnected they were from the rest of the Manor and also to balance out his time spent with Ridley. Ganondorf isn't happy about this.
>Joker is trying to date Lucina but Chrom isn't having any of that

Attached: Toro_Toro_CLUB-5.jpg (990x595, 349K)

it just what happened in the reveal

>Daisy constantly tries to get Ryu attention real always ignore her
>Isabel's a nasty drunk that even puts sober rently to a shame
> Zelda is younger since Smash 4 due to taunting palutena about her maturity

>doomguy
What did he mean by this?

These all pretty good, sitcom with the A.T's when?

>Minecraft but with skyrims shitty graphics
user you monster...

>Dr. Wily is banned from any contact with Zero after trying to get him to kill Mega Man.

I just didn't want to call it cringe

>Since Joker is the only character who's both Japanese and from the 'Real World' he's the only one who knows who the DQ Heroes are

Street Fighter is probably about as close to the real world, but Ryu is a fight hobo who wouldn't care anyway.

> Cloud feels so out of place
> all the other characters like Luigi better Mario's to much of a egomaniac now
> Princess Peach constantly throws parties Ridley, Ganondorf or dark samus never shows up it is unknown if she actually invites them or not
> Rosalina acts like a big sister towards palutena
> default Inkling has a crush on pit
> everyone think Toon Link is the same age as young Link so Everyone likes to treat him like a kid when in fact he is almost the same age regular link
> Little Mac, Ryu and incineroar and that blue Pokemon dog thing (I don't know its name) likes to train together
> Wii Fit trainer practically forces king k rool, banjo, and Wario to work out
> dark pit and Meta Knight are friends

That sounds like Kazooie would say, I guess Kazooie is rubbing off on him.

>Ken: BREATH OF FIRE IS BETTER, LOSERS!!

>> Cloud feels so out of place
He's got some buds now, finally. I imagine he's got a friendly rivalry going with Erdrick and Solo, the two pre-Squeenix merger DQ heroes.

Attached: DQ Boys.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Time to unleash my autism
>Steve stares in disbelief at his computer screen
>Banjo, the bear he thought was finally put to eternal rest was standing among legends
>whats worse, Erdrick, a man he once considered an ally, was also in
>"No.... NO! MONTHS UPON MONTHS OF CAMPAIGNING, GATHERING SUPPORTERS, THE LEAKS, EVERYTHING WAS ON MY SIDE. AND THAT FLUKE GOT THE CALLBACK?! NO! I DEMAND A RECOUNT."
>as if on cue, there was someone knocking at the door.
>quickly Steve gains his composure
>"Well well well, I guess this must be that Oversized glove. I guess he decided to personally deliver MY invite"
>Steve then quickly makes his way to the front door
>"Why GOOOD MORNING MISTER MASTER HAaaaaa-"
>Standing there was not the benevolent hand, instead stood someone Steve feared the most
>The real steve (aka. Steve?)
>"W-Why are you here..."
>Grotesque Steve began to cower in fear
>Steve? simply began to approach the man that had been impersonating him for months, saying nothing
>"PLEASE. WE CAN TALK THIS OUT. NO NEED TO DO ANYTHING RASH..."
>Steve? just continued to approach his doppelganger
>"LOOK... IF WE TEAM UP TOGETHER... WE CAN TAKE BACK WHAT IS OURS. WE COULD BE UNSTOPPABLE... PLEASE!"
>Without hesitation, Steve? quickly pulled out a sword and slashed at his impersonator.
>The man, who had made his reputation plummet and made his online life a living nightmare was now lying dead on the floor
>Steve? stood there, taking in what he just did for what seemed like hours
>Steve? then left the home, but before he left, he finally broke his silence to say something to the now lifeless body of his copy
>"Erdrick had your invite the whole time. Check your mailbox instead of shitposting all day, you stupid blockhead."
The end
Hope you faggots enjoyed that heaping load of autism.

Attached: body.png (140x280, 9K)

Banjo did trash talk Grunty a bit after hearing her full name in Banjo Tooie.
Grunty: Okay, numbskulls. Time for the biggest, baddest spell I can muster... Prepare to join your buddy Bottles! You'll wish you'd never taken on the mighty Gruntilda Winkybunion!
Kazooie: Winkybunion? Is that your last name then?
Grunty: Err...um, no. Of course not. But don't you go telling anyone or I'll sue you...
Banjo: Whatever you say, Winky!

kek

yeah, technically a headcanon but the last trailer just drops on us that Duck Hunt is a toon force user!?
This ability is out of nowhere and it has to be deliberate

Attached: shit eater.gif (448x242, 3.99M)

>When Joker first came, Simon & Ricther tried to exorcise his Persona.

GUH-HUH

Attached: banjo.jpg (800x775, 101K)

> palutena made Zelda younger so Pitt could have a chance with her
> Wario tries to get the inklings to do cheap labor for him
> Rosalina and snake had a thing none of them speak about it
> Bowser and Ganondorf don't talk after what happened in Brawl
> Shadow the Hedgehog and dark Pitt think the other is trying to be too edgy
> none of the Fire Emblem characters know what is going on around them they're just doing their best

Banjo-Kazooie edition.
>Banjo & Kazooie were welcomed with open arms by everyone, and literally everyone. Mario was in tears while DK and Diddy were bawling like babies when it finally sunk in that their old friend came back home
>Y. Link immediately ran in Banjo's arms in a rare moment of emotion, calling him his second rival after Cloud due to Tooie's release around Majora's Mask.
>Fox and Falco also give their respect to the duo due to Rare's last game before the buyout
>Kazooie pretends she doesn't care for all the cheer but is moved deep down
>Some of the other Smashers are worried about Kazooie being used as a weapon. Robin F and Rosalina tried to talk to her in private, but she told them to fuck off. Other Smashers explained that was their gimmick and that Kazooie was hardier than she looks
>Kazooie goes out drinking with Snake, Bayo and Samus every Friday night. She and Stafy get along very nicely.
>Banjo and Krystal have long talks about their time with Nintendo and life after the buyout.
>Dark Pit rolled his eyes with everyone giving the duo so much praise said they weren't anything special, leading Kazooie to respond with "I'd sock you in the eye, but you're black enough as is!". Pit choked on his drink laughing
>When the girls get together and try on dresses, they use Banjo as a model. He also hosts the tea parties Peach throws with his own special recipe.
>Incineroar wants to wrestle Banjo, who continues to insist against it.
>Dedede and Banjo built a pool in the backyard, Dedede curious to see how Kazooie works.
>Sonic talks to Banjo about his recent racing game, Banjo brings his Xbox to the manor and they play SASASRWBK. Soon, everyone else starts playing some of the Xbox's hit titles
>Cloud to everyone's surprise has an Xbox Gamertag, Limitbreak1997. His favorite games are the typical shooters and Monster Hunter World.
>The party thrown the week of their confirmation was so big, Grunty crashed the party and performed her favorite party trick

Attached: banjo_kazooie_04_595.png (595x466, 814K)

>Andy from Advance Wars sometimes fixes his dish washer for him.
:(
Is Advance Wars even in Ultimate in any fashion?

>Grunty crashed the party and performed her favorite party trick
I appreciate this reference user

Attached: 1349315183762.jpg (474x595, 30K)

3 Spirits. Andy, Eagle and Olaf. None of them are very good.

More like

Kazooie: Banjo, look! It's... Him! Quick make sure you get an autograph this time!

Banjo: Oh my! Do we have a pen? We might never get this chance again!

Mario: Who's this familiar hobo?

>WFT and Incineroar are in the gym area most of the day
>Somehow the two became friends
>Now Roar helps her drag people that are slacking in their workout
>The only one they haven't been able to catch is K.Rool because he has a gadget that shows their location to him so he always avoids being in two rooms in distance to them
>Ironically he has worked way harder trying to avoid the two than he would if he got caught

>this is how you look when you react this hard to a character in a children's videogame

Attached: manchild.png (580x604, 289K)

>Simon: A WITCH!! RICHTER, GET THE CROSS!!

Wow, RIP

> Ashley only became assist trophy to help Wario but immediately became enthralled with the game and now works for whoever
> elecman is confused as to why he was chosen out of all his brothers
> Cloud wishes Sora was there to have the rematch also Cloud mistaken Pitt for Sora
> Bowser can speak he chooses not to appear tougher
> no one knows if the Ice Climbers are brother and sister or lovers they do give off mixed signals though
> Lucas and Ness tries to be friends with each other since they're from same game series but they have nothing in common

the face of someone who creates smash headcannon threads

they should put smash and mlp together

>Dracula, huh? Now he's got style! Richter, you're nothing but a miserable pile!

>Banjo & Kazooie were welcomed with open arms by everyone, and literally everyone. Mario was in tears while DK and Diddy were bawling like babies when it finally sunk in that their old friend came back home
this is semi canon. Dk, Diddy, and Krool were all smiling huge when they saw Banjo

cringe

then banjo killed k rool

>Joker did in fact steal Banjo's invite
>Later he felt bad for Banjo and then stole Steve's and gave it to Banjo for him

Attached: stolen.png (558x511, 53K)

Headcanons? Here's mine;
>Dark Samus sits alone in the dark
>Everyone avoids DS because it's a fucking abomination
>Kirby walks over and sits in DS' lap with an innocent smile
>Dark Samus pets Kirby as he falls asleep

It was an honest mistake, how were they supposed to know that K. Rool is chill now? I'm sure as soon as DK and Diddy explained the situation, they all dug him out, apologized and had a good laugh about it.

>Simon: Your riddles won't help you, foul one!!
>Richter: Begone with your dark magicks!
>Kazooie: Should we....?
>Fox: No, just...let them go. Also, don't get angry if calls you, Blasphemous.

its the smash world. They all fight. so i am sure K rool just respawned

Fuck you and your gay ass shitty little cartoon fighting game.

If you autistic nerds were this emotionally invested in real life you would probably go far.

Attached: 1560053111408.jpg (600x800, 488K)

>Megaman and Sonic have a rivalry Mario see it more fitting than him and Sonic
> Sonic constantly tries to bait Mario into a rivalry like the good old days Mario Nevers take the bait
> the Villager brates the Pokemon trainer on how he treats animals
> nobody can hear it but Pikachu constantly shit talks everyone
> Mewtwo to read toon Link mind when he was thinking about how hot Lucina was
> Sonic is essentially Peter B Parker from Spiderman into the spider-verse

>Banjo still sort of resents Joker for doing that to him, but eventually forgives him once he gets to know the non-phantom thief side of him
>Morgana however now holds a grudge against Kazooie, due to her constantly calling him a cat.

Speaking of Chris chan.

Attached: 1560092418121m.jpg (454x1024, 68K)

wario wahs silently

Attached: 1533271151780.gif (320x288, 14K)

>As soon as he falls asleep DS starts trying to rip him apart because she thinks he's made of phazon

Should have skinned the dog.

not videogames, never happening

>He's unharmed by this all that happens is he gets stretched around in different ways and it feels like a comfortable sleep massage

Donkey Kong wins every single karaoke night unless he does a duet with Diddy, or another character makes a Rare appearance.

Attached: LISTENHERE.png (1224x992, 84K)

Snake and Simon Belmont have a friendship based on both being middle-aged adventurers with crazy family legacies and a host of gadgets they use to fight bosses.

Attached: 1541909088418.png (1200x849, 548K)

Excuse the lazy, but I had to draw it.

Attached: cute.png (413x972, 30K)

That joke never gets old. You can end pretty much any of these stories with Simon yelling that.

CRINGE BASED BASED CRINGE
ONIONS ONIONS SNOY

Cloud's been lonely since Smash 4, and finally has a couple of Square Enix friends he can spend time with. He has a friendship/rivalry with Erdrick in particular, due to them being the most influential heroes of their respective series. Also, Isaac tends to the local Smash Garden.

Attached: THEYMADEIT.png (942x489, 606K)

Also the fact that Duck hunt dog holds the duck by the neck makes me think that the duck is 100% in on the whole "getting shot" thing and that he just plays dead.

>Ted Bundy is a SMT Strange Journey Hergehog who was framed for murders he didn’t do in Chris Chan’s head

>Banjo has to introduce himself to every post-Melee character
>Banjo politely introduces himself to all the anime swordsmen
>Kazooie calls each and every one of them by one of the other's names
>Gruntilda has a crush on Wario

Attached: 1541220164199.jpg (680x1549, 89K)

It's Cortana's physical body. It's basically a USB

>They like only 2 songs at most
>15,000 plays so far and counting

I like how no one cares about the DQ characters.

>Sees Banjo
>Smirks and waves
>Banjo comes over
>”Well, I didn’t think Crash Bandicoot was coming! Nice remakes!”
>Starts cackling like a fucking hyena and walks away

Is this comic finished?

Attached: 1559885153566.png (1100x1100, 622K)

Stevey Stevey, cope and seethey.

Attached: 1548527808502.jpg (3265x1836, 1.09M)

>Soon, Everyone is playing some of Xbox's hits

"Heya Banjo, This a Master Chief seems a tough. Do you think..."

Attached: 1556066309896.jpg (1832x1266, 681K)

>Gruntilda tries to take over the manor
>Sees Wario, picking his nose, looking bored
>"A MAAAAAAAAAAN!?"
>hits on him as Game Over Grunty
>Wario goes in for the kiss, sees a pile of golden jiggies she has
>Fucking piledrives her into the soil.
>Aquires Jiggies.
>"... MY KINDA MAN!"

>Duck Hunt and the Duck can actually speak full English atop of understanding other animals
>They only choose to speak English towards Isabelle to fuck with him
>Kind of like pic related
>They know nobody will believe Isabelle because the others will assume they only understand each other because they're both dogs
>No matter what Isabelle does to prove they can in fact speak, they always find a way to either cover it up or destroy the evidence

15 years I waited fucko, im going to enjoy this,

It's autistic as fuck, just say it.

Will Banjo eat the curry or both of them?

Attached: Curry.jpg (4156x1744, 3.13M)

Something adorable finds itself stuck with an alien monstrosity on it's lap.

FUCK. WROTE HIM INSTEAD OF HER AND TO ATTACH THE GIF. FUCK.

Attached: source.gif (500x375, 871K)

Kazooie secretly wants to peck Bayonetta's and Fem Robin's butt

Attached: 1560297185382.png (1168x1059, 252K)

>"You make me hotter then a summer in Regina"
>"STICK YOUR FILTHY LOG INTO MY VA-"

>meta knight basically just doing his version of ahegao
well then

>Dark Pit rolled his eyes with everyone giving the duo so much praise said they weren't anything special, leading Kazooie to respond with "I'd sock you in the eye, but you're black enough as is!". Pit choked on his drink laughing

I'm laughing so hard. Thank you for this.

>geeky

Attached: 7E41635E-4FC7-47AE-9F9C-9B9F0E68222C.gif (650x600, 2.92M)

>Likes to creep up to banjo and yell "GOOOOOD MORNING!"
>It never fails to freak him out

>Grunty and Wario get into a "contest"
The Manor couldn't be lived in for several days.

Attached: 1544922900487.jpg (1280x720, 226K)

This sounds like a 14 year olds fanfiction.

>WITH WARIO, HE HOLDS A BEEF
>NOW LISTEN TO MY MEATY QUEEF

I-its amazing

What smash girl would be willing to give puf puf to the DQ boys

What's a non fighting situation that would put the DQ crew under high tension until the DQ8 hero can't take it anymore and goes super saiyan?

Attached: 83945625fac3173f302ba8bdd795a911.jpg (1920x1077, 503K)

>Banjo and Link compete with each other to see who can catch the most fish barehanded. One time Ryu was the unexpected winner catching 11 salmon and a Hylian Loach.
>The two also forage around the forest for food. Banjo is surprised by his adaptation to the wild and his wealth of recipes
>On a mission, Snake took Kazooie with him, making use of her clockwork eggs and smart mouth. During a codec, she made Mei-Ling burst into tears
>Simon and Richter weren't fond of Mumbo's magic when he visited for a weekend. The end result of an attempted exorcism left Luigi as a flower pot
>DQ8's hero cleans the entire manor every Sunday with Luigi and Palutena
>Metaknight always leaves the room when Banjo comes in. When Kirby talks to him about it, he reveals Banjo's scent of honey gives him cravings
>Kazooie makes fun of all the Fire Emblem characters, citing she hasn't seen this much recycled rubbish since Donkey Kong Country
>Pac-Man is also enticed by Banjo's smell, only here he comes out and admits it, prompting Banjo to bring a few honeycomb to the next dinner. Later that night, Joker doing the nightly patrol mentioned a small shadow instantly appearing and disappearing in the kitchen. A tub of ice cream, some whipped cream and the remaining honeycomb were missing from the refrigerator

Attached: 1468997156802.jpg (700x570, 43K)

>olimar falls into the toilet after Palutena left the seat up during a massive dump

>Banjo meets Bayo
>"I thought all witches were ugly"
>"Silly old bear, only bad witches are ugly"
>Banjo ponders on this fact and remembers how game over Gruntilda looked

>Banjo was added because they all went camping and he was in the woods doing his own shit
>Dudes didn't know where the fuck he was for the past 20 years and were just out celebrating with the DQ boys.

It's like throwing a Party and finding Jesus chilling in the backwoods

Sit back because this is gonna get autistic
Joker has the best people skills out of the cast, spends time with various characters (that speak) during his free time, gets to know them and develops "social links" with them

The Fool: Mario
Magician: Zelda
Priestess: Samus
Empress: Palutena
Emperor: Bowser
Hierophant: Robin
Lovers: Peach
Chariot: Captain Falcon
Strength: Ryu
Hermit: Lucas
Fortune: Marth
Justice: Pit
Hanged Man: Corrin
Death: Ganondorf
Temperance: Wii Fit Trainer
Devil: Wario
Tower: Simon
Star: Little Mac
Moon: Bayonetta
Sun: Link(s)
Judgement: Snake
The World: Shulk

Attached: f190b45a69ac8961af9460010dfe6498.png (1075x1521, 1.02M)

banjo will eat the curry and kazooie will call him out on being an idiot.

You forgot one
>A fucking bear: Banjo

>Mario: Ok guys we have a new guest, he's Hero
>Link: You mean, Erdrick the hero?
>Mario: No, it just says "Hero"
>Snake: Certainly you mean Eight
>Samus: Or Solo?
>Link: Eleven?
>Mario: Just... "Hero"

>speak
>Link
>Little Mac
>Mario

>joker helping lucas with his trauma, uses his kindness to comfort him

he's already shown as great with kids. would be a kino social link

Mario is like "PASTA RIGATONY SPAGHETTI"

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING Yea Forums
ITS JUST ANOTHER DAY CLOSER TO THE REVEAL OF THE ONE AND ONLY TOGEPI GETTING CONFIRMED FOR NOT ONLY SWORD AND SHIELD BUT ALSO SMASH BROS
>b-but there just an irreverent forgettable orb
HA HA HA
IRRELEVANT?THERE THE MASSCOT OF THE ADORED BREEDING MECHANICS AND ONE OF ASHS POKEMON IN THAT WEEBSHIT SHOW
FACE IT
TOGEPI WILL BE IN SMASH AND BOY OH BOY THEY WILL BE IN SOON
>b-but the leaks said it will be female
TOGEPI CAN BE MALE AND FEMALE,WHO SAYS THEY CANT JUST CHOOSE FEMALE TOGEPI
TOGEPI IS IN SMASH TOO
AND SELLS WELL BECAUSE WHAT IS THE BEST SELLING FRANCHISE?
POKEMON!
>its not a shill mon its generic filler no way its smash worthy
SHUT UP,PIHRANA PLANT AND JIGGLY PUFF EXIST
>why do you care?togekiss confi-
SORRY ONIX FAGS
PIKACHU WAS IN LETS GO BUT PICHU WASNT
ITS EASY TO RESTRICT BREEDING
ONIX ISNT IN AND NEITHER IS YOUR FAVORITES
>so your getting rid of evidenc-
I HAVE ENOUGH ALL READY,SORRY!

SORRY,BUT TOGEPI IS BACK IN SWSH AND GONNA BE CONFIRMED AS A TOP TEIR SMASH BROS FIGHTER
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD NIGHT,Yea Forums

PS:LEGENDARYS WILL BE CUT,GENIE FAGS
YOUR DOOM IS SOON.

DOUBLE PS:ALL STARTERS OUT SIDE OF KANTOOOOO ARE CUT
SORRY DECIDUEYE

TRIPLE PS:BUT IF A STARTERS IN SMASH THERE SAFE LIKE OTHER SMASHMONS

QUADRUPLE PS:ALIEN INSPIRED POKEMON ARE CUT TOO,CANT CATCH THEM IF THEY ARE IN SPACE!
ELGYEMFAGS GET FUCKED

QUINTUPLET PS:YOUR BROMON IS SHIT UNLESS ITS TOGEPI

SEXTUPLET PS:ALL NON EVOLVING NON SHILL MON THAT HAVE TO REASON TO BE IN GALAR ARE CUT.

SEVENTH PS:ONIX AND OTHERS CAN BE CUT LIKE PICHU WAS IN LETS GO PIKACHU

OCTUPLET PS:FUCK DUNSPARCE

NINE?THATS THE NUMBER OF THIS PS,PS:TOGEPI IS THE ONLY GOOD MON IN THE ENTIRE SERIES.YOU ARE A FAG IF YOU DONT HAVE FIFTY BOXES OF TOGEPIS IN EVERY GAME
>B-but gen 1
ROMHACKS

10th PS:SOON TOGEPI WILL CUT EVERY1!

twitter.com/FourScore64/status/1138553586621849600?s=19

Taking this from someone else
>King K Rool's trophy in Smash 4 says he could've been DK's friend, and says "Could he have a change of heart? Not likely."
>Joker's gameplay reveal, shows him stealing King K Rool's crown, his treasure.
>King K Rool is seen hanging out with DK in the Banjo trailer
Joker changed King K Rool's heart.

> when people heard the Joker was coming they thought it was the Batman Joker you were confused when Persona Joker came
> nobody makes fun of Sonic they're afraid he's going to kill himself except King K Rool and Ridley and Ganondorf they constantly make fun of him
> Kirby and Wario gets into eating contest it's usually a draw
> due to the many schemes Wario tries to pull on the inklings they eventually become close to Wario but Wario just sees them as another annoyance
> Ridley's a little jealous that no one wants to hang out with him but he doesn't really care that much
> Daisy is unaware that Luigi you like her and constantly tries to flirt with all the guys except him
> Mega Man has a crush on Samus suit unaware that it's a suit and not a robot Samus doesn't mind and keeps the illusion alive
> on Christmas Isabel notice no one gave Ridley a gift so she got him something he saw that she did it he told her he didn't give a damn but he goes just a little bit easier on her than everyone else

Does banjo shit in the woods?

>Everytime Banjo has to team with Greninja they're immediately referred to as "Fozzie and Kermit"
>Banjo can be found in the gardens playing his Banjo very early in the morning. Much to the annoyance of everyone else who wants to sleep.
>The Kid Icarus crew like to challenge Banjo and Kazooie to see who can break the fourth wall harder.
>Master Hand has to constantly put these competitions to an end because he doesn't want another tear in reality.

>Ridley wasn't even invited to Smash like everyone else
>Hus trailer was just him showing up to make Samus's life a living hell while simultaneously fucking up Mario and Mega Man for fun

>The DQ Heroes have a bad habit of attacking non-human Smashers because they think they're monsters and want to level grind

i like this theory

Attached: tumblr_inline_pb3z1gsiTz1u6kfs7_1280.jpg (87x85, 5K)

>DK, Diddy and K. Rool are dumb struck and think they’re hallucinating from rotten bananas
>Mario faints
>Samus is hyperventilating
>Young Link starts crying tears of joy
>Bowser thinks he looks familiar but can’t quite put his finger on it
>All the kids (minus Ness) walk past him thinking they’re wild animals
>Sonic comes to the realization of who it is
>the sound of “BAAAAANJOOOOOOOO” echoes throughout the forest so loud it cracks the windows all the way back at the manor

>Implying it wasn’t Toon Link in a Treasure Planet Style Adventure.

Attached: 07196BBE-3692-4903-863A-FFEF5F5763D1.jpg (2048x1583, 401K)

I just imagined all the silent protagonist like pokemon trainer, link, the DQ heroes, etc all having their own secret language that only silent protagonist can understand

same for the cartoony characters that can just say a bunch of random sounds like banjo or how mario characters talk in some games

Attached: erdrick-center-along-with-the-protagonists-from-other-dragon-quest-games-will-be-included-as-s.jpg (1300x650, 62K)

He'd have called it cringey but that word is aids now so he didnt. Smash headcanon threads are a step away from just sharing fanfiction. You guys are homos.

Why can't there be wholesome stuff instead...
Joker and Lucina would be really sweet.

Where does everyone sleep in the Smash Manor? Who bunks with whom? What is the layout of the grounds? Do the Assist Trophies get to live on the property? Where do they keep the Pokémon?

I laughed just imagining this
>*confused animal noises*
>a faint "mama mia..." and a soft thud as he hits the floor
>BANJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: sonic.jpg (400x400, 146K)

I like to think the stages are the 'rooms'.

>K Rool makes peace with the Kongs
>Hangs out with them in their tree house
>Banjo smacks him off a cliff and crushes him with a fucking bolder

wtf I thought Banjo was friendly. K Rool did nothing wrong.

No one informed him, he literally just came back.

How about this?

Attached: 1560318261735.png (1200x3456, 912K)

>Female Robin is fully possesed by Grima
>Her Chrom is a Risen

that's green metroid you fucking dunce

>because of his demeanor the inklings think wario is Grizz

This is perhaps the gayest thing I have ever read on this site

I like the idea that Banjo is just sort of like "Ok. Cool I guess. Missed you guys." While everyone else is completely losing their shit.

simon is best waifu

>When the DQ heroes came in Goku snuck in dressed as Erdrick
>After hours, Peach found Erdrick tied and naked in the bushes near the garden
>Mario brings this up to “Erdrick”
>He begins to sweat nervously
>Instant Transmissions out of the Smash Mansion

>base Inkling Girl has a secret crush on Joker and always likes to follow him around and sit on his shoulders.

I wasn’t trying to imply that, I just gave the other fighter’s view. Kazooie 100% would feel like that, but Banjo upon seeing DK and Mario, faints.

Imagine the smell

>about time you faggots invited us!

> every smash game Captain Falcon wants another f-zero character always gets his heart crushed when no one from f-zero appears
> pitt, Mega Man, Simon, and Mother Brain know each other but they don't know from where
> Toon Link Ashley and the inklings Hang out
> Isabel works for snake as a sidekick now

>most characters that are extremely close/family/lovers have priority in the rooms (Chrom/Robin/Lucina, Ice Climbers, Mario/Luigi)
>outside that, rooms are split up by age groups and genders, with villains being the exception to the rule
>kids like Ness, Lucas, Toon Link, Young Link, Pokemon Trainer, Villager and Bowser Jr. get to room together
>Young adults like Joker, Marth, Ike, Link, Shulk etc. room together, though it's less per room, 1-3 max to allocate more room for their stuff.
>spacies stick together, with Wolf reluctantly rooming with Starfox due to them having no jobs at the moment
>animals get to sleep wherever they want
>characters that need mechanical management (Samus, Captain Falcon, Megaman, ROB) get special charging rooms

>Toon Link thinks K. Rool is some kind of Pirate King, King of the Pirates you might say
>No one has the heart to tell him K. Rool is a villain, except for Donkey Kong and Diddy...who can only speak monkey
>K. Rool likes the admiration enough that he just lets Toon Link believe what he wants
>Over time, K. Rool is almost caught by Toon Link about to do something bad, like tormenting another fighter in the mansion
>He finds himself unable to just forget about the kid, and instead stops what he's about to do and makes an excuse of some kind
>Over time, K. Rool finds himself outright liking Toon Link sincerely
>"He's a pretty good kid." is the only explanation he gives to Ridley when asked
>Ridley stops asking eventually, but always remembers
>starts eavesdrops on their conversations
>Learns about how Toon Link’s sister was kidnapped by the Helmaroc King
>The next day, Ridley is flying around above the mansion, screeching bloody murder, with a little girl in his claws
>Somehow managed to kidnap Link’s sister
>Glued feathers to his body haphazardly just to go the extra mile
>To Ridley's surprise, a cannonball strikes him right in the jaw, dropping him from the sky like a rock
>Thankfully Aryll was okay
>K. Rool played dumb when Ridley interrogated him about it
>Ridley accuses K. Rool of having gone soft the next time the villains are meeting.
>K. Rool has to denounce any affection Toon Link in order to prevent getting gutted by Ridley and Ganondorf.
>Little does he know, Toon Link is listening the whole time.
>"What do I care about that brat? He's just a dumb kid that thinks I'm a hero so I just let him think it! If he didn't kiss the ground beneath my feet, I wouldn't give him the time of day!"
>Toon Link slowly walks away form the door, holding back his sobs so the villains don't all hear him
>First thing he does when he gets to his room is tear up all the pictures of him and K. Rool he took with his Picto Box.

Attached: 52344999-C641-444C-B651-6897DA0D5378.jpg (600x450, 40K)

>The spectator of the matches all sit in stadium sized seating area facing the battle but its invisible to anyone outside, and that's where the cheering comes from.
>The AT's Pokemon and Characters who appear in final smashes have a V.I.P seating area in here where they wait to be summoned and watch the match.
>All the Chrom's had an existential crisis after meeting each other for the first time

>Even though he believes K. Rool saw him only as a sniveling admirer, Toon Link can't bring himself to rat him out
>Instead he just ignores K. Rool and does anything possible to avoid him
>K. Rool never puts together the pieces and has no idea why Toon Link's attitude changed so drastically
>The day after he finds the scraps of the pictures when he was going into Toon Link's room to look for him
>K. Rool stayed in his room the rest of the night
>Villains used this heartbreak as a means to strike and kidnap Toon Link.
>They have done research on how to turn Toon Link into a trophy and crush it to permanently kill him.
>King K Rool overhears the ploy and has to make a decision; his friendship with Ridley, or his friendship with Toon Link.
>Later, at Donkey Kong’s banana herd that King K Rool raided earlier, DK and Diddy look on in awe as the two see King K Rool and his Kremlins returning all the stolen bananas.
>“I need some help...”
>Back at the villains, they tied up Toon Link with tons of chains and aim their Darkest Cannon, the Dark Cannon from Subspace at Toon Link, ready to destroy him and his trophy.
>A cannonball smacks the cannon and knocks it out, causing it to miss and nearly hit Ridley.
>The villains scowl as Toon Link looks on in disbelief and awe as a rise of cheering from kremlins and Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong screeching while beating their chests rises.
>”Sorry boys, but this old pirate is calling in for a mutiny!”

Attached: 76188E23-BE51-47AF-B312-55E3AD784BFE.jpg (1500x950, 187K)

:(
Please keep going

Attached: 1544671298904.png (680x1573, 1.74M)

Post headcanons for characters you wish to see in Smash as a fighter.

>Magolor keeps taunting Meta Knight saying that the Starcutter is cooler than the Halbred.
>Magolor purposefully makes it look like he’s trying to kill Kirby when in actuality he’s actually doing harmless acts like giving Kirby a squeaky soft hammer just to drive Meta Knight mad.
>Magolor actually gets along with Mario in his construction outfit, helping him build amusement parks and obstacle courses.
>Magolor fanboying over Star Fox characters due to expressing how cool their space ships and space fights are.
>Joker tries to steal Magolor’s heart in his sleep to see if Magolor really is just hiding his evil side again like before or just trolling in the persistence of Meta Knight. He actually comes back empty handed.
>Magolor finds out and steals Joker’s mask and Meta Knight’s mask and only gives them back once they say sorry for not trusting him.
>He graffitied on the inside of their helmets and placed pictures of himself being smug on them.
>Isn’t above pulling pranks with Ridley and King K Rool, but will rat them out if they go too far.
>Joins Wario, King Dedede and Sonic for a Impractical Jokers styled TV show.

Attached: A0C0C57A-8838-4B2D-9E26-53CC7EB5331D.jpg (600x750, 89K)

It maybe autistic but its comfy autism, fuck off.

why wouldn't bowser stick up for k rool? He clearly has 8+ people in his life he cares about.

>Mario and Bowser turn to the bar after Joker swipes Peach
>Luigi becomes an even bigger recluse after Joker swipes Daisy
>Overhear one night how Joker broke Peach’s heart
>Mario and Bowser drunkenly drake out behind some bushes, nearly completely exposed
>See Joker walking down an alley
>They jump him and beat the absolute piss out of him and arsene

They are all villains helping him, so they pass.

The other Heroes from the final smash are in the smash manor or whatever too, but they basically work as extras.

The Heroes always hang out and share stories from their adventures. They invite Link, Samus, and the other professional “adventurers” to these meetups.
They also hang out with Pokemon trainer because they remind them of their friend-of-a-friend Terry

Also Pit and Nine are friends

Please. Can't this be wholesome?

Attached: PurpleInkling.jpg (710x960, 267K)

>Crash shows up outside the Smash Mansion
>”HEY PLUMBER BOY, YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE HAS ARRIVED!”
>Mario grumpily comes out in slippers, boxers and a robe to tell him to fuck off
>Crash holds up an official Smash Invitation
>Spins into Mario and immediately wakes everyone up by yelling “GOOOOD MORNING, SMASH MANSION! CRASH BANDICOOT, YES, THE CRASH BANDICOOT FROM CRASH BANDICOOT HAS JUST ARRIVED!”
>Everyone grumpily emerges from their rooms
>Crash giving a shit eating grin
>someone yells “Fuck off!”
>Everyone chuckled and goes back to sleep
>Mario shoulder bumps Crash, and says “Welcome to Smash-a, rodent boy.”

>>Wario, King Dedede and Sonic for a Impractical Jokers styled TV show.
Wario couldn't defuse the subspace bomb planted at Diamond City Elementary, making him tonight's big loser

Attached: 240-2404370_wario-face-png-wario-i-m-the-best.jpg (820x861, 234K)

Attached: 1560398831682.png (547x1461, 646K)

You tell me

ur going to be hit hard tommorow when most drawfags finish up

>Donkey Kong couldn’t tell Lucas that his mother is burning in digital hell for being an unfaithful whore, making him tonight’s biggest loser!
Getting Conker to write the 2nd episode was a bit much, but I think it was boundary pushing.

>Ganondorf keeps a rap sheet on the deeds of his fellow villains
>He's impressed by Ridley's cruelty, K. Rool's unhinged nature and Dark Samus' desire for one thing, no matter what
>Bowser however, has slowly slipped downward
>Ganondorf: You teamed up with Mario...and SAVED a land from destruction?! When Twinrova's pie arrives, you don't get a piece.
>*Angry Koopa Noises*

Attached: 66bf51b19a0100a2c6ecca0efd25a529.png (1064x584, 425K)

>The majority of the house is scared of her.
>Even Ridley, who after trying to scare her one day ended up with his wings nearly burnt off from her powers, steers clear of her.
>Wanders around the mansion without fighting, generally letting a live and let live strategy going on with each other.
>Meets up with Dark Samus to discuss...something. Not even Master Hand knows what they think of.
>Luigi is constantly in charge of making sure she doesn’t go too far with his poltergust g-00, scaring him to no end.
>Alma actually finds him cute when he’s scared of her.
>The only two people she has a completely positive relationship with is Ness and Lucas, thanks to their psychic abilities impressing her and that they kind of remind her of her own sons.
>Essentially acts like a pseudo mother to them.
>Ness and Lucas actually find her kind and are confused why everyone else is scared of her.

Attached: 51A173BC-188F-4CA8-8EDC-016941D68842.jpg (578x881, 18K)

>Heavy is pleasantly surprised to have a worthy boxing/arm wrestling opponent in K rool and a worthy eating contest opponent in wario/kirby. He's sad medic only made it in as part of the final smash.
>Soldier keeps trying to do military drills with snake to the point that snake needs to use all his stealth skills to avoid the madman; soldier still often finds him due to years of spy-checking experience. Apart from snake, Soldier hates every character other than diddy, K rool, banjo, kazooie and dark samus.
>Scout constantly needles spy because he only made it in as an AT. He has tried (unsuccessfully) to pick up every girl on the smash roster, before finally getting a hot date with 'those twins with the wings'. Nobody tells him.
>the mercs never usually hang out with each other unless they're completely wasted

Attached: tf2 pokemon trainer team.png (1944x974, 842K)

>eyebrows were slowly nerfed through games.

This of it as retribution for all the dumbasses who said "BanJo iS jUst A DucK hUnt CloNe!!"

Attached: 1552565462782.png (914x578, 105K)

country roads, let's a-go

it been good user
all of this discussion about banjo just feels right. Heres to this thread keeping back the daily fuck tranny shit we usually get

>everyone noticed Sonic in a much better and cheery mood than last game, probably due to Mania being a gigantic success, and as a result became one of the most well-liked people in the mansion
>Roy Koopa secretly thinks Roy is awesome and constantly follows him around, wanting to be his pupil, yet Roy always brushes him off
>no one can understand Ridley's screeches except for Mewtwo and Charizard, the former using telepathy and the latter because it conveniently sounds like dragon tongue
>Erdrick and the other DQ gang became fast friends with the FE cast, discussing each others' games and their similarities
>Cloud, who normally does not show much expression, seems very pleased to see Erdrick somehow get in despite the fact he is perplexed his series got more love than his own
>Inkling became fast friends with Sonic due to their similar interests and demographic and can sometimes be seen teaching him how to use the Inkbrush, which caught his attention
>Kazooie constantly tries to start shit with Ridley, to which Banjo nervously tries to calm her down

I mean, out of this we got MarioXBowser bro stuff, Luigi becoming friends with the first game’s portrait ghosts, Zelda and Pit hooking up and Toon Link and Inkling Girl hooking up.
Not perfect and Joker is still screwed, but all isn’t lost.

>Gets along great with Ness and Lucas, obviously
>Can talk with Joker about psychology, is one of the few that really gets all of his cognition talk
>Spends a chunk of time at night going through the Collective Unconscious to check out everyone's minds, just because of his inquisitiveness in psychology
>Can relate with Sonic's fear of water

Attached: psychonauts_raz.png (261x400, 103K)

I always thought that was just shitposting. Banjo never threw frisbies or summoned cowboys to shoot for him. Plus it seemed to be less common when Steveposting became a thing.

Have fun

>geeky
>uses Yea Forums and Yea Forums
buddy

>Banjo finally accepts Incineroar's challenge to wrestle and fucking BODIES him due to being older and more experienced. Roar just lays on the mat, seeing the one side of Banjo no one but Kazooie has seen, pure savagery.

>dude look at this guy having fun haha he's so CRINGY am I right?
Experience human warmth.

Keep going. All I'm hearing atm is pirates of carribean main theme.

Yeah, it's geeky, autistic as fuck too.

So what? Let people have fun.

bruh

>goes outside and communicates with other people
Doing better than you champ

>Kazooie, from Banjo's corner: Yeah! Suck it, Jabronie!
>Banjo, gearing up for an elbow drop: GUHUH!

Yeah, it reminds me of the MN9 comics that didn't age well at all.

Attached: 1545993638492.png (1280x2104, 1.94M)

>pure savegary
his main attack was 3 limp wrist swipes that were so shitty everyone spammed that jump peck attack instead

>Banjo gets very nervous when he see's square objects in the darkness.

I fucking love this trio. I want a goddamn anime or movie staring these three. Krool thinks he's a captain, T. Link wants adventure with his little buddy Pichu. Sounds like Flapjack

>Sonic usually spends his days sleeping also looking after Critters like Pichu, Pikmin etc and Racing Captain Falcon's Blue Falcon
>Pac-Man, Kirby and Dedede have been known to eat all the food
>Sonic and Banjo know each other quiet well after being in All stars racing
>Ryu and Ken are seen sparring on warm days
>Peach is always baking something or tending to the garden
>Cloud doesnt understand anyone since he speaks japanese

Good Lord, this thread is a fucking embarrasment.

Attached: girls-laughing-1.jpg (359x478, 47K)

You know...honestly I had no idea if that was pro or anti banjo shitposting. People that made the Duck hunt fallacy were just retards that didn't know a thing about the games.

Look at the Breegull bash (Their forward smash) and tell me that isn't a bear holding back his ruthlessness.

go back to shoving your blood stained dildo up your open wound tranny

Thanks for bumping the thread. Now piss off and let us have fun.

Attached: Dz5U_MoWsAMCjve.jpg large.jpg (2048x2048, 394K)

You should try having fun. I promise you will feel more human.

>If you autistic nerds
you're here too, nigger. don't act superior, you're shit just like everyone else.

I get the feeling Kazooie and Ridley would either really like each other or absolutely hate each other, maybe even both at once.

>both dish out petty mean-spirited insults
>both are avians are some kind
>both have big long necks and beaks
>both can endure a ton of abuse like it's nothing

Attached: 1553248292698.jpg (929x1024, 107K)

>Kazooie turns into a dragon
>Ridley and Charizard both get into the worst scrap ever seen trying to impress her

lol

someone is bashing your autistic fanart, user?
who? did he hurt you?
i'm here to help

>Ridley left him a welcome present, consisting of a severed rabbit foot with the name 'Daisy' tagged to it
>the next morning, everyone's at the mess hall for breakfast
>Ridley limps in with crutches, covered in bandages and bruises, wings torn, overall looking worse for wear
>doesn't say anything or look at anyone else who are all just staring at him quietly
>sits alone and tries to eat soup with a straw
>glances over to the corner of the room
>Doomguy is sitting with Daisy and Pichu, coldly glaring at him through his helmet

Attached: Doomslayer.jpg (1739x1275, 640K)

>no persona game where you date nintendo girls and use various nintendo monsters as personas
Ah yes, a new void in my life.

>Isabelle goes to increasingly creative lengths to interrupt any pizzas Banjo or Kazooie order
>always says the delivery guy must have gotten lost or someone else must have ate it
>nobody understands why she keeps doing this

Attached: 1539482205145.png (180x251, 56K)

There's a pets club
Eight brings Munchie, Ness brings King, Lucas brings Boney and the Rope Snake, Mewtwo brings the cloned Pokemon from the movie, Red and Leaf obviously brings their Pokemon, and Duck Hunt Duo show up but nobody knows which one is the pet. Banjo once joked about bringing Kazooie and he come back with a lot of band-aids on his face

>does something like this next week again anyway

>Phoenix feels far more out of place than anyone else does
>Has a strange fixation on ZSS and he's not sure why
>Tends to help settle arguments between the rest of the cast
>Has frequent debates with the rest of the cast over the credibility of leaks and rumors
>Has tried to take Wario to court multiple times over his scams
>Sometimes sits on the sidelines during Captain Falcon and the FE cast's matches and records them to send to Edgeworth
>Ridley will sometimes frame other members of the household for the shit he gets into, but Phoenix always gets them off the hook
>Maya sometimes visits for karaoke night, and absolutely destroys everyone who challenges her
>Frequently complains that she should have been an assist trophy, but is overjoyed for Nick getting in
>Sometimes he needs to work from the smash house and Dr. Mario presides over as judge
The most important question though, how do all the characters feel about pic related?

Attached: some kind of climbing device.png (96x96, 6K)

Why're some people so autistically mad at this thread existing? Curious
Also all DLC characters avoided Galeem's big dick fuckery, they teamed up with Kirby to bring everyone back in World of Light

Attached: D8y6gA6XYAIquU9.jpg (2048x2048, 379K)

>in banjo & kazooie's world, everyone is clothed
>kazooie is naked
never forget that

Attached: 1235453456.png (190x186, 5K)

>"That's a bludgeoning device. Human combatants use it to beat one another to death, then use their ape-limbs to climb and collect treasure. Here, let me demonstrate."

Attached: 1545444896308.png (1020x1020, 115K)

I didn't come up with this, but I thought it was pretty funny
>Falcon doesn't know Samus and ZSS are the same person
>He occasionally goes after bounties with her
>He often tells her about "this girl he likes" while on the job
>She plays dumb to the whole thing because she thinks it's cute

>drew porn as a follow up
based artist

There's absolutely no way Bayonetta's not up for a little Pafu Pafu.

But she's a blue baller.

i appreciated this

>The Dragon Quest heroes always seem to be in a big rush to KO whoever picks up the metal box item, and nobody's quite sure why

>He doesn't even consider Dedede a villain at this point. He'd pick meta Knight before he picks him for anything Villainous because he at least looks evil.

>Ridley once rigged the PA to play "Bubbles Buried in this Jungle" for 38 hours straight at full blast

dilate

>shave fur
>creature gains hands as a result of this

Attached: This doesnt add up nigra.png (956x868, 1.44M)

That’s just canon, but not all of them show up at the same time like in the Hero’s trailer.

Nothing is as blue balling as rubbing your tits all over someone's head and then walking away.

How's this for a head cannon?

Attached: file.png (338x575, 171K)

samurai is fucking toying with us

>Spoiler
I mean, the DQ guys trailer implies that much with the XI hero helping Link

>”lame”
>not “naff”

America plz

>he thinks the screech sample is a human tribute to him

Honestly same. I'm extremely happy about Banjo&Kazooie finally being relevant again (My friend can literally attest to what he refers to as my pre-Banjo depression after every E3 without the slightest mention of them) but all the stuff with the "Welcome home." or the characters crying is just unnecessary and way to sappy for me. People should be celebrating and throwing parties and shit, not crying.

Attached: 1560320704405.jpg (960x1011, 266K)

>outside that, rooms are split up by age groups and genders, with villains being the exception to the rule
So if villains share a room regardless of gender
>Medusa from KI joins the fight
>cut to all the villains gangbanging her while everyone is sleeping

Attached: Medusa_Icon_SSB5.png (650x650, 384K)

source

Headcanon/fanfiction by nature is slightly cringe since it implies some overt attachment to a particular idea (like, it's just a game, you know) and 4channers are too cool for that apparently

Why not.
>Erdrick is held in high regard by a surprisingly large amount of the roster
>Mario nervously apologizes for not inviting him sooner
>All Links hold an obscene amount of respect towards him
>Cloud has some level of familiarity but still keeps a respectful distance
>Characters from newer games like Bayo and Corrin have no idea why the hell everyone else is screaming their pants over him
>Joker grew up playing DQIII and drops his smarmy cocky attitude around him
>Erdrick takes advantage of the situation and forms his own party out of characters in the roster, Robin is his mage, Wario is his dealer, Sheik is his fighter, Joker is his thief

Attached: a39Q1Ki.png (2075x2050, 1.79M)

This place is already embarrassment incarnate though, why try and pretend you're above it all? Collective you, that is

Attached: 1560308221533m.jpg (814x1024, 114K)

A big share of Yea Forums likes to pretend they exist in this high pedestal where they feel above childish and cringy things.

Clearly forgetting they spend every day of their lives in a crummy imageboard shitposting.

>on Yea Forums
>not autistic
Pick one and only one.

>Banjo and Kazooie have completely lacked any social interaction with outsiders in more than a decade
>Because of this, they're very socially awkward, and have to refit themselves back into a society

Attached: 1560327963642.jpg (1024x615, 118K)

Sucks that some people lack self awareness like that. These sorts of threads are rare and pretty fun, that's all they have to be

Attached: 1560409697769m.jpg (1024x970, 191K)

>Banjo casually pisses himself while talking to people

"No."

I think Halo is a pretty cool guy, eh kills aliens and doesn't afraid of anything

>Kirby finds himself alone after everyone got Galeem'd
>Looks around. Nobody is there to help.
>Sad. He just keeps walking into the world map when he sees piranha plant just growing at a grove.
>Kirby proceeds to find a pot and carry it around, having made a new friend.

Attached: 1444952998377.jpg (375x327, 20K)

At least that dude goes outside, I doubt you do the same

twitter.com/BradMoo66503576
found it, there's a link to the original artist too

>People find it weird how well KRool and the Kongs can get along when they're together with Banjo

A couple of Sonic ones cause why not.

>Sonic only knows how to make chili dogs, anytime he tries to cook anything else, it always burns or tastes horrible.
>Sonic likes messing with Ridley because he knows that he killed Samus's parents so he made it his mission to make his life a living hell.
>He likes hanging out with Daisy because of her cheery nature.
>His arms actually need to be shaven and he always leaves his fur all over the bathroom counter.
>He sometimes let's Peach braid his spines.
>He once tried to play a prank on Simon by making him think he was a demon from hell, it ended badly and to this day Simon still won't talk to Sonic.
>Ashley likes Shadow and wants him to be her husband, so she makes different types of spells to make him fall in love with her, they all end badly.
>Knuckles hates Ness for some reason.

You're fucking lying
gimme the sauce

Attached: 1543176303954.gif (293x236, 277K)

>Sonic only knows how to make chili dogs, anytime he tries to cook anything else, it always burns or tastes horrible.

>It's so bad he pulls a Homer Simpson and actually burns cereal and milk.

>"You know Sonic, I don't think anyone's gonna mind it if you let your arm fur grow"
>*unintelligible rage screaming heard in the distance*
>"I wouldn't be so sure..."

I kinda like it but I like to imagine no matter what sonic tties makes it just becomes a form of chili dogs

>satsui no hado
>no violent ken

>Sonic likes messing with Ridley because he knows that he killed Samus's parents so he made it his mission to make his life a living hell
>Cocky seemingly-annoying character is actually a bro to his companions and turns serious when interacting with his friends' enemies
Idk if this is actually a trope but I'm pretty sure I've seen it before and I like it

Attached: 1554674389229.gif (384x216, 2.8M)

>It's a Kazooie gets Banjo into a fight epidsode

Attached: 1560340081429.jpg (894x894, 83K)

I kinda like it but I like to imagine no matter what sonic tries makes it just becomes a form of chili dogs

Miis like hanging round the 4 dq heroes cos they think the heroes are just more advanced Miis.

>banjofags not being cringy as fuck
>twitch.tv/blake_adam/video/437768160

Attached: 4568764785.png (600x600, 389K)

>Joker tried to change Ganondorf's heart, but his conviction is too strong, making it a way too difficult palace to do on his own and is probably protected by Gerudo magics and malice.
>Sonic keeps trying to promote Tails to the Star Fox team if they ever need an extra mechanic. Fox appreciates the offer even if they are fine as it is.
>Sheik is actually BOTW Zelda trying to keep tabs on Link and the other Zelda.
>Miis are basically the people who live around the mansion/estate the fighters live, as well as the one who provide items and supplies.
>Kazooie has a fair respect for Bayonetta due to her own sass and style as such is one of the few she doesn't diss.

Well that sorta was Sonic's personality around the time before the Colors era. Black Knight in particularly it's a great example.

imagine the smell of this user

Attached: 1557702764598.png (300x250, 36K)

so like are banjo and kazooie fwbs or are they romantically involved

Ganondorf’s palace is a giant windy version of Hyrule Field and Castle Town with a ton of gerudo imagery and architecture
His shadow self is a Puppet Ganon being puppeteered by Demise

Banjo cares about Kazooie
Kazooie treats Banjo mostly not like shit
They’re friends that don’t like being separated

>Smash Prom
>The boxing ring is cleared out to make the venue, kinda like a school gym
>Piranha Plant's entire family volunteers to be Corsages, much to everyone's chagrin
>Ike is the bouncer, because you'll get no sympathy from him
>The ol' Belmonts are chaperons, making sure no sexy times are happening
>Snake's doing recon up in the rafters because reasons
>Assist Trophies make up the prom band (Knuckle Joe on drums, Shadow on guitar, Isaac on bass, Squid Sisters dancing and singing, etc.)
>You got your usual couples, like Mario/Peach, Link/Zelda, but then you get the weird shit like Rosalina/Olimar, or Jigglypuff and one of the koopalings
>Wario attempts to spike the punch, but Wolf catches him, only for Wolf to join in and spike it with even stronger stuff
>Sonic challenges Joker to a dance off, and while both are pretty evenly matched, Kirby drops in and upstages both of them
>Ken, Bowser, and Chrom are the embarrassing parents making sure everyone's having a "good time"
>Little Mac is exactly what you'd expect from an awkward highschool prom-goer: Overly-dressed, uncomfortable smile in tall he photos, and a stupid haircut (courtesy of Doc)
>Cloud, Dark Pit, Dark Samus, Mewtwo, and Meta Knight are all basically pic related
Feel free to add more to this scenario.

Attached: giphy (1).gif (480x260, 1.93M)

e621.net/post/show/1901346
you're welcome

I like this a lot

Attached: 1543105979882.png (1500x1820, 2.35M)

>Banjo gets mad at Kazooie for being rude to everyone and makes her leave the backpack for a while
>Banjo still needs to reach far away things, so he tries having other characters in his backpack
>Tails ends up being the best since his flying abilities are almost as good.
>They even get along because Tails is nice to everyone like Banjo is.
>Tails leaves after Banjo grabbed him by the neck and tried to shoot eggs.

You the best

Attached: banjorevealdkgang.gif (480x263, 3.77M)

he didnt fly so good

Olimar would never, he’s married and has kids. That being said...
>SEGA reps to make a sick dance team
>Kirby tries to have his friends join
>They do, but Kirby alone can’t carry the team
>Team SEGA proceeds to be the cockiest shit ever (all three are like that)

>Ike is the bouncer, because you'll get no sympathy from him
I love it.

Attached: 1433453435860.gif (256x199, 1006K)

>Super nervous about meeting all the big names in Smash
>Someone like Bayo tries to cheer her up
>"It's okay to be nervous since you're such a young up and coming franchise"
>Shantae gets all depressed and has to explain that she's pretty much as old as Roy

Attached: 1531367230293.png (448x664, 108K)

>Olimar would never
Relaaaaaaaax, it's a totally platonic prom, the Belmonts made sure of that ;)

>The only characters that can understand Banjo&Kazooie (Aside from DK, Diddy, and K.Rool) are ones like Isabelle and Falco, who can then translate what they're saying to others

Attached: 1560388754713.jpg (1199x667, 209K)

I'm surprised no one commented on the Ashley trying to get Shadow to be her husband.

>after everyone else has greeted them Bayo sashays up to Luminary and Eight
>bends forward, bringing her cleavage to their eye level
>”you might have fooled everyone else but i know exactly what you boys get up to”
>both look down, embarrassed

>Tails doesn't work out, so Banjo decides to try some more options
>tries Ridley
>is great at attacking, is fast, is rude like Kazooie and can take abuse
>but refuses to fly for more than 3 wing flaps and is too big for the backpack; also keeps insisting they murder everything
>tries Arsene
>he can fly and imbues power
>but he's intangible and also keeps encouraging Banjo to steal things, which he doesn't like
>tries Captain Falcon
>he carries Banjo around, which is a nice change
>but this really isn't what he's looking for at all and he's pretty sure this isn't even a bird
>tries Falco
>is actually a bird (maybe he got the last guy mixed up somehow) and can fly around in his Arwing, and he's rude just like Kazooie
>but doesn't peck things, doesnt tolerate abuse and keeps trying to use a gun
>tries Pit
>surprisingly pleasant company and can fly, also has power-ups very similar to Kazooie
>but every so often people appear in the sky and talk about things Banjo doesn't understand, and he already has enough text boxes to deal with
>tries Duck
>is pretty much a perfect replacement
>but someone keeps trying to shoot them

W-what did they do

Kazooie eats it, turns into her dragon form from tooie
Actually dragon kazooie will probably be an alt skin

>Captain Falcon carries Banjo around

Attached: 1549634282029.png (500x500, 42K)

Maybe you guys had a different script, but B-K and B-T used a lot more american lingo than british outside a few dirty puns like Clanker. It was jarring seeing NaB suddenly reading like a british sitcom.

>banjo and kazooie don't like to talk about their nuts & bolts days
>but after some encouragement from techies like bowser jr, the inklings, fox, falco, and sonic the tornado they end up being well-known around the mansion for being really solid engies and mechanics

Right back at ya, autismo supreme.

Ashley, in spite of her unchildish demandors, is still a naive girl at heart.

>Bowser is enjoying watching junior and the koopalings have fun, but is a little bored and sad himself (Ken and Chrom aren't really his type of people)
>Mario goes to help Luigi pluck up the courage to ask daisy for a dance, leaving peach to give bowser a dance or two

>that one time Chrom was literally a persona
youtu.be/j6gQe1VnPxg

Visit every puff-puff performance artist on the planet

>all of them have an intense aversion to sonic and the others, but don't know why
>Scout attacks sonic one night when blackout drunk, shrieking about him 'ruining the community'

Are Nintentoddlers this fucking cringe irl?

>OMG I’m so deeply emotionally affected by this story about a lesbian girl and her fight against a mushroom zombie horde

Thanks for the bump

Attached: comic396_zpsm0mqqldf.png (650x954, 248K)

Nah, the Mario characters and Cloud would at least recognize Erdrick, they've had crossover games in the past.

>Rosalina acts like a big sister towards palutena
cute :3c

Who would be Hunger and Aeon?
They aren't in P5, but still.

this is canonically what happened on the 11th

Attached: es el fin steve.png (568x3952, 3.47M)

DON'T TELL SIMON.

Attached: woomy2.jpg (1495x2500, 809K)

Honestly the only way smash could get better is if there were more interaction between the characters not like Mortal Kombat where it’s cheesy and obnoxious but maybe like a story mode or anything but with more interaction not like brawl we have all these amazing characters in the same game as each other but all they really do is fuck each other up and barely speak

>Banjo brutality killed Steve in raw cold blood while Kazooie shit talked him and laughed because he so fucking weak

>Woomy acts very territorial involving Young Link
>She constantly holds him close to her when they're out and about and will always have him sit on her lap when they're at rest
>Refers to him as "Her Link", especially around other girls
>If she happens upon Young Link talking to other female fighters, she'll go over and give him a big kiss, glaring at the girl behind his back, almost daring them to try and take him away

I view assist trophies are more like volunteers that get to work and interact with everyone at the manor, but don't actually live there.

>Knuckles hates Ness for some reason.
wut

Banjo's crashing with the Rareware gang.

Attached: 1560293459004.png (854x480, 489K)

Should've been Sonic instead of Knux desu

HOW ABOUT THIS?
TAAAKE THIIIS
HOW ABOUT THIS?
TAAAKE THIIIS
HOW ABOUT THIS?
TAAAKE THIIIS

>techies like bowser jr, the inklings, fox, falco, and sonic
>not mentioning the actual career engineer
I'm not mad. Why would I be mad? I'm absolutely, definitely not mad.

Attached: nerd.png (620x1696, 1.08M)

My gf and I are planning on doing this cosplay since I'm a bear and she's small enough for me to easily lug around for pictures.

OMG ITS SUCH AN EMOTIONAL MOMENT THAT THESE CHARACTERS COME TOGETHER

very sorry, i don't play xenoblade

Compilation pic of them all working in a garage when?

We have to settle for those YouTube videos where the Belmonts meet or Snake has the codec calls with new characters.

Do it and post pics. You have my permission , screenshot this post.

>spinoff series where all the characters interact more
>it's similar to TF2 interactions

If nothing else it'll probably be at Holiday Matsuri end of this year.

75+ 'Meet the team' videos

Attached: 1560019935901.jpg (1356x824, 67K)

Like this?
youtu.be/xwWpmRXdYmE

EXORCISE THIS

Attached: simon has a nam flashback.png (660x371, 352K)

i want to get into these headcanons but every time it just reminds me how shit luigi's character is in this game

At least he has escaped the negative zone.

Oh boy autistic headcannon time? My favorite!
>mfw most fanfiction/headcannons depict them all living together in one giant mansion as if that'd work in the slightest
I'd think each competitor would live in their own separate specialized houses made to fit their own technology back home as to prevent confusion, also to keep obvious enemies like Samus and Ridley from interacting outside of matches

w-what'd they draw?

Attached: 1559932519090.png (612x420, 223K)

I think this fits best; makes sense with the rareware shack. Each fighter/group of fighters gets a house/building that best epitomizes their series (sometimes splitting the heroes and villains)

Fortune is snake though

After everybody is finished welcoming Banjo-Kazooie to smash Diddy approaches the duo. He asks Banjo if he'd like go racing for old times sake. Banjo, with a thousand yard stare, replies: "Nah, I think I've had enough driving for one life time".

if nintendo was really banjo's home they would've bought the whole 51% the stamper brothers wanted to sell, fuck these "fans" that were born after the n64 died

I believe that Banjo and Kazooie hold a grudge towards Marth and Roy. I may have heard wrong but I remember hearing that BK got cut to shill Fire Emblem.

Attached: melee roster.png (1920x1080, 785K)

>we could have had B&K in melee instead of FUCKING MARTH KILLING ME AT 20% ON YOSHIS
>Also by extension, Duck Hunt would have never been added to smash 4/ultimate

Attached: shill-warning.jpg (402x402, 77K)

>Robin with Grima necromancy powers
that'd be dope as fuck

Attached: 1560271365463.gif (343x284, 933K)

In my head he is truly not home until he gets a brand new sequel. Made by a company who is willingly able to make their game. Which would be on the Switch

In heart he and her are like a good friends you haven't seen in very longtime, coming over to visit!

ALot of the silent majority holds an unyelding grudge towards FE, im an AW fag so thats that

>Pikachu is all like

Nah bro you on your own you fucked up!

>Strong enough to lug around an entire triceratops in his backpack with no effort
Banjo's holding back

that's true. Duck hunt's a good dog and duck

I'm dead

Not a Personafag.
What is the context of these?

You guys are fucking autistic. Has Mario even interacted with Banjo in any game before Smash?

They tag-teamed your mom and made you.

Lol Peach would be the one to look like Yukari in cosplay!

I want to see Shadow K. Rool now

>Banjo and some others decide to play Diddy Kong Racing
>Simon is having some fun playing as “this Conker squirrel”, since he seems pure of sin
>Kazooie is trying not to burst out laughing at all the irony

I have bias towards Pyro, so I'm gonna post some of my own tf2 autism
>Snake and Joker were the first opponents Pyro faced due to their similarities to Spy, Master Hand thought it was clever and now Snake and Joker avoid Pyro like the plague
>Same can be said with any character that has a major aversion to fire (e.g. Pit)
>Got invited to a the villains club (also known as Bowser's dorm) but was promptly never invited back, but found 'friends' in Dark Samus and Piranha plant
>Hangs around many of the 'cute' smashers and is friends with them (Pikachu, Kirby, etc.), also came to be friends with Killager
>Mewtwo read Pyro's mind to see what they really thought behind the mask, now he's just confused
>When Ryu and Ken saw Pyro practicing the Hadouken taunt Ryu was worried big time, but Ken thought it was charming
>His room/house is half painted with rainbows and unicorns and half burnt to a crisp

Attached: __ryuu_and_the_pyro_team_fortress_2_and_etc_drawn_by_robert_kim__9da18e8d9932761dafebd61edff400ae.jp (700x930, 311K)

lol

Kazooie eats it, Banjo will panic trying to keep her under control

The Smash Manor is across the street from the PlayStation Allstars Estate
>Raiden and Snake visit every so often
>Heihachi and Pac Man meet in town for NAMCO business discussions
>Palutena equips ROB and Megaman with an Anti-Kratos security system
>Sweet Tooth wants to challenge Falcon to demolition derby
>Wii Fit Trainer almost has a stroke when meeting Fat Princess
>Parappa wants to go out with Isabelle
>The Belmont’s go through a faith crisis when they meet Zeus
>Dark Samus keeps hiding under Issac Clark’s bed every other night, while Ridley is looking for the Marker’s whereabouts

>Grunty got her hands on Banjo’s smash invite while stealing his mail
>doesn’t take it, because she wants to make him feel like he isn’t wanted
>kidnaps steve minecraft, clones him, and brainwashes it, and giving it heavy mutations in order to rica Banjo Kazooie

why do tumblr people call fanfiction "headcanon", that sounds stupid

Awesome, keep going

>Bayonetta and Grunty try to hangout
>they get along fine, but Bayo stopped bringing her to help babysit the kids, especially since she had Klungo wheel in her age draining machine

If this guy was reacting to any random sports team winning any random irrelevant championship that resets every year nobody would bat an eye.

It's the same exact thing, people getting happy over things they like, no matter how nonsensical.

>People that make "burn the witch" jokes with Simon and Richter when they're fucking descended from a witch.

Attached: 1532660824393.png (847x883, 226K)

fuck yea that was actually pretty cool

nah, thats bunk. sakurai considered banjo briefly for melee but the rare buyout was already happening and that made things kinda complicated

It's "sightly cringe" to demonstrate your little fabricated special and unique ideas from a franchise you have a deep passion for that shows you indeed love the franchise?

Are you serious?

>and 4channers are too cool for that apparently
PLEASE, please, tell me you're not being serious, oh my lord.

I really missed these threads. You guys are alright.

because it's canon that's only true in a person's head. Fanfictions are just non-official stories.

>Joker watches Doomguy in battle,observing him using these big ass guns
>joker glares at his pistol
>”Not today,boy. Not today.”

>Despite learning that friends are a good thing, he finds himself stuck between such extreme personalities that he doesn’t know where to start.
>Hangs around the assist trophies more, especially Knuckles and Shadow, more so with Shadow.
>He views Knuckles as someone like Beat (the same one he met during his game), who thinks more with his gut, and completely understands Shadow’s standoffish nature.
>He also gets along with Dark Pit for similar reasons.
>The Inklings see him as “fresh” with him constantly changing gear for different places for the best benefits, and look up to him.
>Neku for his part actually enjoys the fact they use some sort of art attack, art, namely graffiti, being one of the few things he’s passionate about, and can be seen painting with them using spray cans.
>Tries to get Sonic to introduce him and the Inklings to Beat (The GG), but gets shot down due to how messy he knows things will literally get.

Attached: 8B517364-F940-4267-B100-35335CD711B1.jpg (500x667, 82K)

>She procédés to dress as Zelda when bullied that it will never work

>Diddy and Banjo get excited to see each other again and greet with a big hug in the Smash mansion
>They start reminiscing on the good old days of when they raced karts together
>Diddy then asks Banjo how Conker is doing
>Banjo just gives him a sad look and says nothing
>Diddy is young and doesn't need to hear about Conker's alcoholism

Attached: diddy__banjo_and_conker_by_cipherpool_dcz3dyg-fullview.jpg (1024x425, 85K)

>they think they hate each other but everyone else knows they're actually best mates
>they're always talking shit to each other but never actually fight seriously or talk shit behind the other's back
>they make excuses to see each other just because they enjoy hanging out

>no one will kick him out because they're scared of him
>samus tries but ridley just laughs in her face and tries to kill her again

The most important question is:

Is Mario and Dr. Marii seperate people or is doc Mario in a costume?

vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN

Unironically cringe

>Geeky

Attached: 218AB2C1-AEAA-40CE-8B9D-466668466365.jpg (749x487, 70K)

>alcoholism

lol no, Conker is literally sniffing coke from the naked bodies of 4 crack whores after spending his last 100 bucks

Someone post that banjo and steve video I dared myself to watch the full of it

>it's excitement when nintendo does it but it's onions if it's any other brand

Netflixfags get out

>Sonic is essentially Peter B Parker from Spiderman into the spider-verse

A more accurate statement has yet to be said

Half of the persona series gameplay is hanging out with characters and becoming friends with them, and you have the option of romancing the female characters.
They do not stop you from romancing all of them at the same time, and thus come Valentine's Day in game in Persona 5 any girl you didn't hang out with on that day all come storming into your residence at the same time, finally finding out you were cheating on them.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 240K)

Mario has no connection to Banjo other than being Nintendos Mickey Mouse, Wheres the Diddy and Banjo art?

>The Dunban Mii Fighter thinks he is the real Dunban
>Shulk, being the nice guy he is, was more than willing to humor him
>Dunban talks about all their adventures on the Bionis and Mechonis and how he can't wait to be Shulk's brother in law and walk his sister Fiora down the aisle etc. etc.
>His right hand actually works, hell it's what he fights with, but as a Mii, he lacks the brain power to work this out for himself and thinks it's a gimp arm from trying to handle the Monado
>This became a problem when he was spectating one of Shulk's fights and he grabbed the Smash ball, he jumped in to join the final Smash only to be confronted by the real Dunban
>He ran to his cot in the basement(All Mii fighters live in the basement), and had an existential crisis for hours
>The real Dunban, taking pity, turned back into his spirit form and offered to possess the Mii every time he was called for a match
>The Mii agreed, as then he would technically be the real Dunban

Attached: Dunban_Mii_outfit.jpg (2000x2000, 168K)

I have this from back when we were still doing tier list gags.

Attached: 1544371232329[1].png (940x1338, 803K)

Attached: treasure.png (912x1568, 1.79M)

Banjo in WoL

Attached: 1156204.jpg (640x480, 55K)

>everyone knows bowser can actually speak
>bowser jr is embarrassed by this

Talon Trot is too fast

user...

>Daisy
You mean Rosalina

Daisy was Wario's first girl before he cast her off after Mario Land 3 and left her to Raise Mona by herself.

I mean it's canon that she wants to take the position of mayor from him.

wholesome, I guess it's because they're both secondary 'clone' characters?

>Banjo sees K. Rool and immediately pounces on him
>stopped by DK
>DK and Diddy try to calm the situation down and explain that K. Rool's cool now
>just as Banjo's beginning to understand Kazooie hits Rool with a zinger
>Rool gets pissed
>Banjo interprets this as K. Rool wanting to fight

>default Inkling has a crush on pit
She likes Young Link user. We've been over this.

Ridley and Pichu are canonically best friends

Attached: EB4A61B2-EEC1-4D2D-BE6A-8F78148489CE.jpg (1587x2048, 242K)

>sometimes ridley can get so intense that it even makes ganon uncomfortable
>mario is a mentor-figure to the inklings

This.
Don't you guys act like every single "welcome home" drawing is not exactly this.

Same with Incineroar and Isabelle

Attached: D99EA87D-04AD-48EA-8879-3A127EA60468.png (479x519, 227K)

>tabuu had been controlling master hand since 64
>after he's freed, he turns out to be a chill god-like entity
>occasionally visits the Smash Bros. and hangs out with them, helps them when they could use the assistance of a giant hand
>he has to communicate entirely with hand gestures and sign language

Bayonetta revels in being a slut and making innuendos that go over the more innocent characters' heads. Simon and Richter are prudes and hate her for this.

>He showed them F.L.U.D.D. once and they think he's some shellshocked war survivor

>Mario is like "PASTA RIGATONY SPAGHETTI"
"I feel my bond with Mario has become stronger".

>there was an entire adventure that took place before WoL, all leading up to the cliff scene in the intro

What will Kirby look like after sucking Banjo?

Attached: BK.jpg (900x569, 108K)

>After Joker pulls his two timing bullshit, the sexually frustrated girls all form a straight shota club that Young Link, Toon Link, Pit, Erdrick, Red, the male Inklings, Dark Pit, Ness, and Lucas are regularly invited to.
>They did this because they figured young innocent boys wouldn't cheat.

Does this mean she's going to be shitting out eggs?
haha

>X and Zero knew all along

>it's the same cliff as the end of SSE

>Dr. Mario and Mario are distinct entities
>no one ever brings up the fact there's two marios

>Just get's banjo's bag
>If 'nades is neutral B the egg's will just fly from the bag
Calling it now lads.

>Bayonetta is confused about why all the girls are mad because she just assumed everyone was sleeping with everyone NSA

>because it's canon that's only true in a person's head
so it's not canon, it's fiction by fans. fan fiction.

what the fuck is this thread

Kind of similar:
>bowser's actually a good guy when he's not kidnapping peach
>cares for his kingdom, is a good father etc.
>only kidnaps peach because he wants his kids to have a mother figure
>knows it's wrong but deludes himself into thinking peach will eventually fall for him if he keeps her captive long enough

>Banjo and Kazooie are literally inseparable
>Kazooie insults everyone all the time
>Only Banjo can reign her in
>Some of the old school Nintendo guys want to hang out with Banjo minus Kazooie
>Banjo always declines
>All of the smash girls find Banjo as an adorable teddy bear
>Kazooie isn't used to having any competition for Banjo
>Extra aggressive when any of them get near him

We need generally agreed upon names for each DQ Hero

DQIII = Erdrick
DQIV = Solo
DQVIII = Guv
DQXI = Luminary

Agreed?

Never played it but girl on the bottom right is best.

Never noticed the Donkey Kong poster before

I don't know what this is but it's funny as shit

Attached: 1559761228524.png (541x494, 260K)

>Banjo is there for the free food, drinks, and music
>Plus he likes to play his Banjo for groups
>Kazooie is there because despite hating it
>Uses the opportunity to insult everyone's prom attire and drink spiked punch
> secretly wants to ask Banjo to dance but never gets the courage
>She ends up drunk and Banjo has to take her home while she verbally assaults all the sexy smash ladies

>falcon thinks samus is a dude and keeps trying to be bros with her
>whenever falcons talks about ZSS samus gives him genuine advice on what she would be impressed by
>he keeps brushing off this advice, says that samus doesn't know women

Wario is merely pretending to be asleep.

Attached: andyesevenyou...banjokazooie.png (428x262, 113K)

>he knows his games are shit but doesn't let it get to him
>makes his purpose in life being a good person, not a good videogame

>The Rare boys (and girl) all hanging out at Donkey Kong's place like DK, Diddy, and Rool were in the trailer
>Sometimes Krystal stops by to say hello
>Offscreen she has an incredibly thick Chav accent and only the Rare crew can understand her at all

Attached: 1492454316505.jpg (500x500, 121K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ttK_pBRtKes

I'm pretty sure it's loss

>Simon and Richter weren't fond of Mumbo's magic when he visited for a weekend. The end result of an attempted exorcism left Luigi as a flower pot
I'm crying at this one holy shit

Aaaaand yes but no.
Imma call Eight just Eight.

>His arms actually need to be shaven

Attached: 1528085465578.jpg (1022x547, 57K)

>Sonic sees Banjo and Kazooie at the manor for the first time
>Woah, hey Banjo, hey Kazooie! You guys sure look different from when I met you.
>You're one to talk, bandage boy!
>KAZOOIE!

Attached: 1422155541043.gif (277x400, 116K)

Updating my romantic pairings for the DLC characters.

>Mario and Peach share a room together
>Luigi and Daisy share a room together
>Male Robin and Lucina share a room, coincidentally, Chrom and FemRobin do as well, leading everyone to be confused
>Pikachu and Pikachu Libre sleep together in a little doghouse in Samus's room with Pichu, who is their offspring
>BotW Link and ALBW Zelda sleep with each other but feel horribly ashamed afterwards because they aren't sure if it counts as cheating
>Young Link gets SS'd by ShiekFuck Young Linkling
>Speaking of Inklings, they're all degenerates that have regular nightly orgies in their room
>Everyone think Banjo and Kazooie are a couple since they're inseperable amd share a room together, but they're actually just good friends
>Lucas and Samus became lovers after Ridley bullied him about his dead mom, she stuck up for him and they came to and understanding.
>Everyone in the Smash mansion debated over whether or not Popo and Nana were twins or a married couple. When someone finally asked, they revealed they were both, causing everyone to be absolutely disgusted, especially Simon. Except for Corrin who gave them a thumbs up
>Palutena and Pit's bed is one of gentle femdom and love
>Viridi pines for Dark Pit, who is ambivalent.

Banjo and Kazooie would dodge Galeem's blast by breaking the 4th wall.
>How did you guys survive Galeems attack?
>Banjo: Oh, we didn't, we just weren't here yet
>What?
>Kazooie: The licensing wasn't finalized yet kid

Attached: 1437359978964.png (600x400, 261K)

IT'S GO TIME

>At Banjo and Kazooie's arrival at the Smash Mansion, everyone keeps it a secret to Diddy at first, but then he finds out and literally goes bananas from the excitement
>The Dragon Quest Heroes don't understand the excitement for his arrival, but join in the festivities
>Kazooie trash talks every villain and bird in the mansion
>They have a bit of a grudge against a certain dog for pulling the prank on their friends
>They hang with Kong squad but is suspicious of K. Rool when he chills at their place
>When they face Galeem, Kazooie trash talks him to the point he almost retreats, if she didn't call him "orb" he would instantly retreat but he only got angrier
>Darkhon just hates the Dragon Quest Heroes with such a passion, yet they don't know it

And I just got started boys

Fair by me.

Is Kazooie Banjo's limiter?

>The guys take Banjo for a guys night out while the girls do the same for Kazooie
>Banjo is shy and reserved and is worried about Kazooie all the time
>Kazooie tears into everyone without Banjo there to hold her back
>The two are relived to be back together the next day, while everyone else vows not to separate them again

LITERALLY BASED AHAHAHAHAH
Except for the Joker one, based Chrom
100% based. the fucking grotesque steve is going back where he was born...in hell
Of course they are toon force users
This is canon, but only from Smash 4 onwards. The duck only plays dead from Sm4sh onwards.
YOS THIS GUD
Doesn't Fox get jealous about Banjo and Krystal talking about life? Also, I'd choke on my drink too if I were Pit in that situation

Despite how different they are, the Fighter Pass characters feel a strange sense of comradery. They tend to hang out together.

Attached: 1560385387728.jpg (960x860, 103K)

KEK
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Ridley and Pichu are best friends
>Ridley has to attend a smash tourney so he leaves Pichu in K Rool's care
>K Rool is best uncle.

>Lucina has a crush on Joker
>He's to busy trying to woo various other Nintendo girls
>They don't want anything to do with him because they fawn all over that oblivious hunk Link
>Joker hangs around the other rejected guys while Lucina watches him from afar

here is my take: Lucina gets mating pressed By joker.

is this bikecuck

Damn... that’s deep

>Nine
My man being friends with Pit yeaaahhh

Here's more on Female Robin
>She was going for Virion,but got CHROM'D
>Loved it so much that even after becoming Grima she decided to keep him around as a Risen
>The reason he looks identical to the real Chrom is becase she keeps him super preserved
>Is this Lucina's mother and keeps trying to kill her so that they can 'be a family again'
>Also want the still living Chrom because two Chroms

>

Attached: 802F231C-EFAD-441E-9ECE-416C7CD8CD78.png (930x709, 1013K)

Of course they did
BUT HOW
HOW DID THEY EVEN SURVIVE THAT SHIT
Kirby has an explanation to survive and the Plant is a generic mook in a world full of them.
Could Joker survive by entering the Metaverse?
How could the DQ Heroes even dodge a beam of light or dark? I'm pretty sure there is no safe place in Spiral Mountain either.

A-ha, it's Kaclang

I take comfort in the fact knowing I will never be like you people. I may be a loser, but I’m not like you.

I wonder what went so wrong.

Attached: FDA49F1E-B00D-49E8-82AF-431C443FB282.jpg (1242x809, 116K)

>Young Link sneaks into the bar one night
>Captain Falcon, already drunk, finds it funny and lets him stay
>YL gets piss drunk, full on shit-faced
>Starts going up to people asking to fight
>Wrestles Incineroar into the fucking ground
>Throws Toon Link into a dumpster
>Calls Link (BotW) a faggot
>Repeatedly attempts to stab Ganondorf, with a couple actually hitting
>Summons Skull Kid and stabs him through the chest
>Gropes Bayonetta, she gets ready to /ss/ but YL fucks off
>Grabs Inkling Girl, who is burning hot from seeing him act like this, and tries to run out into the woods
>Gets surrounded by Mario, DK, Ike, Bowser and others
>Pulls out the Fierce Deity mask

>DQ4 Hero picks a Pokeball
>Its a Ditto. It copies his form
>4 starts to tear up

>GRR QUIT HAVING FUN!!!
Ok retard

youtube.com/watch?v=x2hWVgZ8J4A

BLUE INKLING DOESN'T APPROVE BITCH

Kill yourself

Over at the rejects club which is just outside Smash Manor
>Grotesque Steve has turned to drugs and alcohol and Alex is desperately trying to help him (Not realising the real Steve is congratulating Banjo in the mansion as a guest)
>Reimu gets drunk and has a fling with Otis which escalates
>Quote wonders why Shantae and Shovel Knight got in while he didn't
>Although Waluigi has full access to the manor as an assist trophy he still chooses to go the rejects club
>Residents of the smash manor are complaining about a skeleton in a blue hoodie constantly playing a trumpet at night, a young child also appears to be with this skeleton, holding up a "He's in" sign
>Sora does not go to the rejects club but instead chooses to just carry on as normal

>Ridley one day realizes no one can understand him
>so he decides to wear shirts and hats with really mean stuff on them

Attached: image.png (549x581, 182K)

You really have no awareness

No, I mean Daisy. Daisy is Luigi’s girl. Always.

WELCOME HOME, BANJO... WELCOME FUCKIN HOME

Attached: 1FC6965F-DEBA-4D31-A87F-C5768863039E.png (800x900, 173K)

have. sex.

>Reimu gets drunk and has a fling with Otis which escalates
H-How does it escalate?

turns out we were worse than reddit all along

Shut up

Yeah, no shit. We had fucking roleplay threads in the early years. You people would kill yourselves if you could see what Yea Forums was like in 2006.

I was asking a question, how does it escalate?

Blue Inkling and Wendy Koopa.

>sequel where Chief actually gets in

This is a terrible post.

Seething Reimufag.

>the same Pikachu is in 64 and Melee
>Pichu in Melee is the offspring of that Pikachu
>the Pikachu in Brawl is Melee Pichu evolved, which is why it has some of Melee Pichu's hats as costumes
>Brawl Pikachu had a son, Ultimate Pichu, and passed the hats down to the new generation
>Melee Pikachu retired to Alola for 17 years, before returning to Ultimate evolved and with awesome surfing skills

Attached: SSBUWebsiteRaichu1.jpg (1920x1080, 203K)

I don't get it, its just a stupid cartoon bear in a shitty fighting game, what's the huge deal?

Against all odds, Wario proves to be the cool Uncle to the kids.

Blockhead.

????

>you’ve been doing this since 2006
ohnoooononononononono...

YOU FUCKING GENIUS

stop you’re going to make them cry
let them “have their fun”

And I'll admit I'm a loser manchild instead of trying to delude myself into thinking I'm some cool internet kiddie like all you newfags are desperate to do.

I would hug Banjo

Attached: 1559668476375.png (1440x810, 518K)

Are you ok?

Both got into the backpack