Fighter Pass

Reminder that if your smash predictions aren't in this image they have zero chance of getting in

Attached: 1560355587014.jpg (4380x1500, 3.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/6129Bakainu/status/1138505071698878465
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>No Leon
He's the most likely Capcom rep

You're missing Leon, Porky, Sora and Sans.

>Goku
>No Travis Touchdown
YOU FUCKHEAD

I know REmake 2 came out recently, but why wouldn't Chris be the RE rep instead?

I'd prefer Chris with Jill, Leon and Claire alts desu

Reminder ur an idiot

>man with gun
Zero moveset potential
Travis isn't nearly as popular as you might think

you got this crash baby i love you my boy

Attached: 1500905175235.gif (300x300, 2.13M)

>Doomslayer
Doubtful. He'd fit in nicely where Banjo is in the release schedule. Wouldn't Bethesda want synergy between the smash appearance and Eternal's launch?

Missing master chief, kratos, and dante

>Porky
Earthbound already has two reps delusional porkyfag, only series with no reps get in.

REIMU AND DOOMGUY WILL CLEANSE HELL
RIP AND TEAR

Attached: Doom.jpg (1024x1097, 221K)

We've always thought that but Joker's and Banjo's announcements haven't seemed to be for promoting any particular game.

I didnt say hes popular. Popularity isnt always a deciding factor.

Realistically speaking, why does Namco have JUST Pac-Man? Especially when they're the ones that made the last 2-3 (if you count Smash 3DS) Smash games. Shouldn't get at least another character from their to be in?

I watched a lot of Japanese E3 reactions and none of them seemed to even know what Doom was. They were trying to pronounce the title like
>Ehhh? Doom? Dom? Ahh, Domo?

none of the normies know who doom guy is, they’ll be like oh a generic looking shooter, no thanks.

doom is basically our dq

Nips don't know who Banjo is either, fuck your rules

Forgot pic related

Attached: 1543970496883.png (424x318, 164K)

Literally only 3 of those characters has a non-0 chance of getting in.

>Nips don't know who Banjo is
twitter.com/6129Bakainu/status/1138505071698878465

>No chance
>No chance
>Possible
>No chance
>No chance
>Likely
>No chance
>No chance
>Possible
>Possible
>Possible
>No chance

This is a videogame thread not the breakfast aisle
based
Jill is unfortunately far more likely than Reimu or Nakoruru
Day of the rice, when?

Attached: ada.jpg (850x1062, 125K)

Attached: 234056987.png (902x652, 359K)

Because all other namco reps are shit
>But tekken!
generic humans with generic moves, sakurai admitted not even being able to come up with a moveset for heihachi
>But dark souls!
bamco simply publishes the games outside japan, nothing more
>b-but kos-mos from xenosaga, they love putting putting her in crossovers I think?
literal who from literal who game
>uuuh, tales?
even fucking xenosaga outsold every tales game in existence if you can believe it

Attached: 1496869489327.jpg (637x478, 76K)

Reimu and Doomslayer for more perfect Eastern/Western synergy

I'm not sure why nobody is putting any hope to Daemon x Machina or Astral Chain reps. Both new games on the Seitch from third parties no less.

>hugging his friend in vr
Ok this is pretty good, never expected the Japanese to care so much for the bear and bird

Same reason Rex and Pyra didn't get in, or an ARMs rep. It's too soon

My biggest fear is that one of the last two fighters is absolutely going to be that mullet-wearing anime swordsman who's dressed like he's going to a Canadian Mountie-themed gay bar.

Crash and Dark Souls.

Who even are some of these japanese cartoon looking fucks

Nah.

It's going to be

Rex & Pyra
Monster Hunter rep

Attached: 1527947446478.jpg (768x768, 91K)

>Edelgard instead of the game's protagonist

Attached: 1200px-FETH_Byleth_m_f.png (1200x1196, 1.01M)

>rulefagging after we got banjo
I feel bad for you all. We're getting Goku and Master Chief.

They could treat the 4 of them like the DQ hero.
Snake only uses explosives and kicks.

>Image doesn't have Gex
Your thread is a lie. I'll see you in court for false advertising.

Would Gex make biting social commentary?

No, just TV/movie references.

Doomguy and Crash. If anyone says anything else they're totally retarded (Except Hayabusabros and Chosen Undeadbros.)

NOOO, JCDentonbros what the fuck do we do now

Phoenix Wright and Reimu

>crash and doomguy
not necessarily the characters I want but if these are the next two I won't be surprised in the slightest. some other characters in this list are fucking stupid though

I think there will definitely be at least one female fighter among the final two, just for diversity points, but could it REALLY be Nakoruru or Reimu?

SNK have been trying to make Nakoruru their mascot for a long time, and Reimu's popularity in Japan cannot be overstated. I think they have a decent chance.

The only plausible female fighters are Edgelard and Jill Valentine. They're even more plausibly just banking on Kazooie counting.

Almost got it right

Attached: rosterfaggotry.png (5200x1500, 1.96M)

Good job sprinkling in a bunch of nobodies

half of them are literal whos

wait where the fuck did you find that Crash render?

>Sans
Don't be a retard

>Moveset potential
You’re an actual dumbass. Did villager have moveset potential? Wii fit trainer? Duck hunt? Snake? Plant? Sakurai could come up with a moveset for a fucking log if he wanted to

someone take out nakoruru and waluigi and add chief. that's be completely realistic.

Master Chief legit has more chance of getting in than Goku does after yesterday.

Every single character you just mentioned has a ton of moveset potential because there's variety in what they do. Leon is a man with a gun. Tell me what his Up-B does.

Grows a climbable vine of green, red, yellow, or blue herbs.

Attached: 1341727970591.jpg (804x743, 93K)

God I really hope so. With Microsoft under their belt, I would love to see that CGI debut trailer with Samus and Chief in there. Also, Halo music for Smash and remixes is like a dream come true.

Attached: 1454283819621.jpg (383x472, 130K)

Banjo WAS the MS representative retard
Joker was Atlus and Segabefore Sony bribed Atlus with trucks of money to fuck P5 in any platform that isnt PS4
Nintendo will add Doomguy as cross promotion and Sakurai fulfilling his wet dream of Carmack sempai notice him

The last character will be A Capcom character that will appear at EVO.

this is the most logical guess at this rate.

You're just upset you didn't think of it first.