JUST

JUST

Attached: 573359A1-D581-41DA-BE50-C7B3DDBA9FA4.jpg (750x551, 115K)

What's wrong with that?

then why does BOTW2 look like shit?

Oh no, does that mean Snoys won't scream "Ubisoft towers loool!" when they see gameplay video?

I really liked BotW, and think RDR2 is great and understand why devs think it's worth learning from.

I really liked cocks, and think ass is great and understand why gays think drinking sperm is worth learning from.

>no more koroks

Hylian Venom when?

>it's gonna be slow, boring and forgettable
please no nintendo

>Industry leaders learn from each other
Whoa...

Pretty gay of you, sorry your 1/10 troll thread isn't getting the reaction you wanted.

They already nailed that with the first one, hardly shocking that the second one will be more of the same.

They have a plan nintenchads, fear not.

Attached: 1547945090729.jpg (960x942, 118K)

>r/NintendoSwitch

Attached: Reddit.png (794x390, 33K)

>it's gonna be super tedious for no reason at all

Please god no.

BotW was inspired by open world games, which is a largely shit genre with good ideas but awful excecution. If you liked BotW and think this is some sort of red flag then you're retarded.

>he didn't play BOTW

>Glacially paced story
??????????????

>it was eye opening, seeing all the mistakes you can make with open world really showed us what to avoid

Just like BOTW1

That was Nintendo after they looking at the first BOTW

at least people aren't pretending red dead 2 is good anymore

Attached: leddit.png (732x140, 22K)

I hope it only draw inspo in terms of Horses

I only own a PC and Switch but please explain to me precisely how BoTW towers are fundamentally different from Ubisoft towers

YEEEEEHAawwww.

Nintendo's got a good inspirer in Rockstar.

>sequel to a 97 will include concepts from a 97
I smell a 99 boys

Attached: NintendoBasedtch.png (716x857, 89K)

So, Epona's balls are going to shrink and expand?

These titles are getting more clickbaity as time goes on. Original interview had said most of the younger people in the BotW2 team had been inspired by RDR2, which somehow turned into the entire team is turning BotW2 to be more like RDR2.

>collecting random shit was almost the best part of BOTW
Thanks, I needed a reminder that open world games are all trash

Ubisoft towers is a term used to cope with a 97 metacritic. BotW towers are towers that exist in BotW that you use various gameplay mechanics to ascend to the top to reveal blacked out portions of map

RDR2 was garbage

RDR2 has an actually rewarding to explore and interesting open world that actually feels alive and lived in unlike BOTW so there is a ton for them to learn.

So Ubisoft towers but slightly tweaked?

I don't see what they can learn from RDR2 besides a better story and better NPCs, which Botw was lacking in. With Ganondorf very likely in the game and the possibly more of a focus on story, my hopes are high.

Attached: zombie ganondorf 2.jpg (1123x624, 67K)

>both have '2' in the title
you can see how it inspired them

Probably because that's what a true open world entails. An actual story is damn near impossible without locking off area until you progressed to that point in the story.

kek

Attached: leddit2.png (756x308, 40K)

It's called BotW towers now

have any of these faggots played any old open world games before?