We did it. All the years of waiting and being dedicated, unfaltering... we won. I cried when I saw them get announced...

We did it. All the years of waiting and being dedicated, unfaltering... we won. I cried when I saw them get announced, I thought it was over after the first reveal. I still can't fucking believe it.

Attached: 324.png (1024x768, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mermorph/status/1138487952840024064
youtu.be/tIN_nl5BBlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_BSuZ753SL4
twitch.tv/blake_adam/video/437768160
youtube.com/watch?v=BJgLa3eKMYs
youtube.com/watch?v=V46DRC4dEo4
youtube.com/watch?v=3nxFYoGNJKc&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=1IUMkjpViOA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's just a fucking bear you manchild

Kino

Fuck off. It's more than that and has been for a long time. What if you loved something, like a sibling? And your sibling died? I wouldn't say "it's JUST a sibling"-- that invalidates your emotions and downplays how important they were to you. Don't be cruel.

Amazing how being born into a childhood of not having a Nintendo 64 denied me the autism of obsessing over a bear and bird.

>ahhh I sure am glad I was fortunate enough to be too poor to have good taste

Banjotards are autistic as fuck

Fuck off elsewhere with your cartoon bears, you fucking furry.

I had a Sega Saturn and Playstation, you dwarf.

Listen, I grew up with Banjo Kazooie, but shit like this is pitiful, you'd have to be in your late 20s to early 30s. Why would you be drawing shit like this?

Except its just a fucking video game.

Congratulations, now you can play as a gay bear with his flamboyant bird in a shitty party game for autistic kids. Good for you, furryfuckers.

Maybe to you that's all it'll ever be, but to me it's something to be passionate and excited about. It makes me happy, I enjoy playing it, I enjoy seeing it in games I enjoy. Maybe you should learn to be kind and let others enjoy things. It is not just a game.

Are you present in this video you overreacting faggot?

twitter.com/mermorph/status/1138487952840024064

>32 bit consoles
Yep, I feel sorry for you, user.

Attached: boomer_bango.png (454x448, 164K)

Video games are THE FUTURE

>cant believe some banjo character is in smash
>not befriending a based homeless man for life

I shiggy

youtu.be/tIN_nl5BBlQ

Attached: B3E8EA3B-1564-44F3-A64D-7F60DA887B68.jpg (1280x736, 186K)

I'm happy for the Banjo lads but don't really care for him personally

autism

Holy shit, you have no idea how stupid you sound. I hope you never have to deal with something that upsetting.
I get being excited, and therefore upset when someone picks on you, but comparing it to a dead family member is the dumbest thing I've read on here in a while.

>Just a bear
Excuse me? That's clrearly a bear AND a bird'

Attached: 1560285224228.png (2261x2261, 147K)

>a character getting into a video game crossover is equal to a sibling dying
Christ, dude.

Fuck off Banjoke, your shitty bear didn't deserve to be in over actual iconic characters like Bomberman who has more Nintendo history

I hope you and your relatives die in a horrible accident.

Soulful

I can't believe Sonic the Hedgehog is finally in a game with Banjo-Kazooie again

Attached: 4193043056_fdeae38af2_b.jpg (725x1024, 587K)

Imagine the smell in that room.

Attached: 1560306260241.png (1152x648, 46K)

Apparently, owning a Nintendo 64 also gives you vanity and egotism. Not saying I haven't played N64 games later in life, but sheesh.

Holy fuck the autism

Attached: C7F1B4C1-7C9D-42B6-97D7-F6BCEE3A34BE.png (449x401, 490K)

We won.

Attached: banjocool.png (634x451, 134K)

>games that aren't movies
>he says when people unironically praise Xenoblade and Halo

Attached: 3e7.jpg (200x176, 9K)

and I hope you stop being an angry and bitter person one day.

Attached: D8y3gtnWkAA4tuN.jpg (989x697, 174K)

I was actually diagnosed with aspergers at 13, but it's not a big deal to me. It's just part of who I am. Flinging the word "autism" around like it's some trump card insult isn't going to do anything but make you look foolish.

I may have overstated things to make a point, but that point still stands. If you love something (or if something's just plain important to you) then it hurts to have other people try to tear it down or look down on you for it. It's wrong.

Attached: 4A6420E8-5832-4E05-A95A-15FA6C142805.png (813x679, 649K)

holy fucking hell how fucking pathetic do you have to be to act like this over a character in a children's videogame. I can understand "holy shit that's cool!", not fucking ripping off a shirt and crying though, that's just fucking sad

Attached: manchild.png (580x604, 289K)

fag

Autism obviously.

>Flinging

Autism several times has to do with the obsession of something related to the persons' own interests. It's like funnel vision.

he has soul

Danica Patrick for Smash

The gameplay to cinematics ratio is way better than any Sony “game”

I gotta hand it to you stevies, your hatred towards this retro character is fucking edgy, like this is Frieza levels of hatred for others being happy, the celebration of Rare and Nintendo's reunion is hell to you, and its kind of hilarious

youtube.com/watch?v=_BSuZ753SL4

Attached: steve.png (1244x702, 704K)

Welcome home Banj-bros

Attached: E363FBB1-8352-462D-B2E8-0779E45249C8.png (1000x1164, 613K)

>Sega and Nintendo both care more about Banjo than nuRare

Gotta make more Kinect games

you're on a image board dedicated to videogames.

Attached: 1560036217015.png (750x581, 1004K)

When the fuck is Banjo ever nervous?
He's a courageous fellow and Kazooie always has something to say to encourage Banjo, whether it be shit talking or friendly banter.

I cried too, it's a thing of beauty

christ

Attached: 1560056611711.jpg (1600x1200, 179K)

bad snoy

Attached: 1560365475360.png (960x960, 935K)

I waited 15 years for this announcement. Finally.

this is what stevefags died for trying to prevent

>Kazooie art
Please give more of this. I love seeing the sassy breegull getting some love.

>muh ratios

Attached: the irony is that I'm not even defending GOW, i just love poking out inadequacies.png (1456x1768, 3.2M)

and I hope you get to a point in your life where seeing people enjoy games you don't like doesn't make you seethe uncontrollably.

>Hey, Banjo! You look a bit different compared to last time!
>GUH-HUH!

i don't have any. sorry

Attached: 1560286007767.jpg (2048x2048, 426K)

lol acfag

Attached: D8z75R3W4AEnYhA.jpg (960x1011, 266K)

Where are Banjo's SHORTS

Attached: uuuuungh.png (197x260, 22K)

Attached: banjo kazooie.jpg (736x529, 66K)

Though there is an fresh increase of art

Attached: getting bread.png (1934x1229, 1.08M)

Saying any game with a focus on story regardless of cutscene length could be a movie is a bit of stretch. A people have been saying MGS is a movie for ages. Not really sure what point this image is trying to make or what it has to do with Sony

Why do I imagine Isabella is going to get shipped with Banjo?

she already belongs to snake

>chromatic aberration intensifies

Attached: flying ness.jpg (927x858, 241K)

She might as well be shipped with Duck Hunt.

The point of the image is that I should be able to hate ANY game with excess story, regardless of gameplay. Only a retard developer would look at a game and say "needs more cutscenes".

This applies alot to sony games, which is why it's reasonable when someone says they don't like a majority of the ps4 library. However, this also means that a reasonable person would also hate bad games like Metal Gear and Final Fantasy. I won't acknowledge the gameplay in a game if i'm being choked to death by expository dialogue and cinematics. Is this not a fair judgement to make?

Attached: joke too far.jpg (1165x1200, 459K)

cringe

>Sassy breegull
>Fucking a boring duck
She probably would want Falco, but she'd probably be a tsundere about it.

Attached: breee.png (650x975, 499K)

my eyes hurt looking at this

>comparing it to a dead family member is the dumbest thing I've read on here in a while.
Banjo Kazooie is more important to my childhood than my own dead sibling.

I think you would be better off discussing your hobbies on a facebook group or maybe a dedicated subreddit.

There should be a word for people who despise positive emotions, the closest we have is pessimism

Are SSB faggots the most autistic fanbase on Yea Forums? I mean there are always worse fanbases on the internet, but they are not as represented here as SSB. The absolute unadulterated, forgive me for saying this word, CRINGE I see from Smash Brothers fans here makes everything else pale in comparison. Jesus Chiste.

Attached: t.png (300x300, 78K)

>I won't acknowledge the gameplay in a game if i'm being choked to death by expository dialogue
Usually I tend to agree with this, in general. But with more niche genres where you have fewer options, say SRPGS, fuck if I'm going to skip a game like FFTactics just because I'll spend 30 hours mashing circle and cross through dialogue.

Attached: D80mZZmW4AEbWsY.jpg (1067x1200, 403K)

there will be a banjo amiibo

now imagine if we could use it on animal crossing as well

Attached: D85f1NDXUAcSLle.jpg (1200x1200, 92K)

>Banjo and Kazooie neighbor in Animal Crossing
>Banjo and Kazooie racer in Mario Kart
>Banjo and Kazooie playable in Donkey Kong Country
Imagine the possibilities

>banjo-kazooie has no fans

Attached: D85dGEQVUAAMsoO.jpg (960x1200, 235K)

>You're one to talk, bandage boy!
>Kazooie!

Artists are not fans and you should never assume so.

Attached: welcome home.png (1727x1000, 1.31M)

>implying most of them are doing this just for attention

Attached: D85V1BZWwAAEwJx.jpg (957x1200, 150K)

dilate

Armored Core has cutscenes

Cope

They're pretty big in Japan, their names in Japanese were worldwide trending on Twitter for hours.

Attached: D85UL2jVUAIGpXv.png (831x830, 842K)

That's exactly what I'm implying.

That's pretty fucking gay, OP.

Attached: 1541203537786.jpg (1150x720, 163K)

What is it with you Nintendies and your unhealthy obsession with children's characters like Mario and Banjo? Absolutely BEGGIN ya (ding dong-diddly BEGGIN) ya to have some sex.

Why isn't it Donkey Kong and Mario in these welcome home images, those two might as well be brothers at this point.

Attached: D84-AQ8WwAA53Mz.jpg (934x782, 110K)

please dont lump DK with this autism

Why does everyone keep mentioning "home" with Banjo? Is there some meme?

based

You never asked
He's a nintendo character at his core

Attached: D849a_2WwAEiQxR.jpg (1200x837, 187K)

Holy shit, I hope you're trolling
10/10

Attached: D849XpyX4AMjSVZ.jpg (1179x1200, 125K)

I don't like the mohawk on the bird, I prefer the feathers

He was a nintendo character kidnapped by microsoft for 20 years

Wholesome but.. Banjos missing his ears.

Aw cmon man dont cringe on us now. It's just a video game character. Not a human being.

they are

He's still owned by MS so not like he'll get a new game. They made a new Battletoads before a new Banjo lmao.

Banjo's prime games were on the N64, and this is the first time in more than a decade where he's on a Nintendo console again, thus "welcome home"

vidya gems let you experiance PTSD

Attached: Kurt Cobaine simulator.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

seethe + cope = (You)

>kidnapped by microsoft for 20 years
Not Microsoft's fault that Nintendo cant take care of their studios or IPs

>the first time in more than a decade where he's on a Nintendo console again

I mean you're technically right but it's been just shy of 19 years since he was on a Nintendo console.

Grunty's Revenge and Pilot came out a bit later but that was the GBA.

Cope and seethe Stevie. I've translated what you were actually trying to say:
>"I have not actually played the games. I know nothing about the characters. I am oblivious to their significance. I only deem games bad because it doesn't cater nor agree to my personal preferences and my personal preferences and needs only. I only deem games good because they have photorealistic graphics and not because I think it's an actually good game nor can I provide an argument as to why its more worth of your time. Let me tell you why the game you like is shit regardless over the fact I haven't played it enough to make an actual opinion that matters".

Attached: 1560318406472.jpg (1200x1137, 299K)

Attached: D845VV3W4AEQOdV.jpg (1200x522, 49K)

LOOK AT THIS RETARD LMAO

Attached: 1554506434238.jpg (500x500, 45K)

Attached: D841Y5MUcAAL8-M.jpg (1200x1055, 143K)

Attached: D84xUrwXYAIUXn8.jpg (927x1200, 92K)

Reasons

Attached: 1560286118332.jpg (800x800, 104K)

>japs love Banjo and the DQ characters
>westerners love Banjo
>westerners also absolutely bitch and moan at the DQ characters

based japs

why does this already exist? wolf and isabelle are otp

Attached: D84w_ygUIAE6J09.jpg (934x1200, 140K)

I hope the artist makes a funny and completely clean sequel to this.
haha

That's not a good thing. They made a new battletoads because they found someone who would do it for pennies

This is pretty bad dude, but I do admit I feel kind of like a long-gone friend just suddenly came back to life. I wish I still had my N64 and copies of Kazooie/Tooie but when I was a kid my parents sold them for cigarette money. I wonder if my toaster of a PC could emulate them. I can't wait for that remake or new game that leaked on Amazon, seriously a legitimate sequel to Tooie would be incredible.

Attached: F79ED0D41EAF4473AF12F20B9315CE1E.jpg (1664x1000, 243K)

Fpbp

Attached: D84qCr_XYAELB8N.png (771x900, 902K)

I understand you bruh, don't let the shitposters bring you down, they're just zoomers that have no soul or taste

shut up OP

Someone should do a me and the boys with those 4

Attached: D84gDFUXsAYlEms.jpg (900x1200, 172K)

it already exists. don't have the image though

Attached: D84aqQLXoAEoFT1.jpg (751x960, 65K)

cope stevefag

Attached: 1560306022946.jpg (2797x2066, 1.63M)

Listen my man. I'm happy as much as anyone here about my boy finally coming home. But tone it down a bit... You're making us look bad.

Attached: 1560290734345.png (946x397, 115K)

thank you for the (You), I'll cherish it always

>HAHAHAHA
>not HUHUHUHUHUH
one job

Attached: D84TbFWUYAEU24l.jpg (1145x625, 88K)

Meinkraft fags BTFO.

Attached: Gangs all here.png (301x261, 169K)

even if Steve gets in and makes the zoomers happy, they won't be half as elated as us to see banjo in the game.

Nintendo - Home, at least it was before Iwata fucked everything up.

Attached: file.png (267x473, 290K)

>Banjo
>Sonic

Attached: file.jpg (719x683, 59K)

I think you flipped it. Patrick isn't supposed to be right.

can you believe someone actually though for a moment for even a second that steve would actuality end up in smash? what dream world are these people living in?

WHO is right, you people are mentally ill.

who wants to see a grown man break down into tears? That bouncing jiggy has too much power over people.
twitch.tv/blake_adam/video/437768160

Attached: got my invite.jpg (1280x1099, 219K)

Pac-Man told the same shit to Mega Man

Attached: file.png (483x209, 138K)

stevefags were the real heros

based

also based

>implying every cooke cutter fps character isn't a children's character at this point

That's embarrassing as hell

Attached: pQo7e8E.jpg (514x536, 51K)

Absolute fucking yikes. It's just a video game, user.

Game?

People wanted this for 2 decades. They deserve all the joy they can get

Attached: joy.jpg (2004x2456, 451K)

Onwards...

These zoomers don't understand what it's like to actually want something for two decades, most of them aren't even two decades old.

Attached: 1559857849234.png (200x300, 96K)

I wanted banjo too but holy shit it's a video game at the end of the day I'm happy but i'm not balling my eyes out

>anyone who doesnt cry over a videogame is a zoomer
i'd rather be a zoomer and not a numale

take a shower

>i'd rather be a zoomer
damn looks like you got your wish

Attached: banjobang bang pull my breegull trigger.gif (680x450, 218K)

Everyone's different. Some cheer, some shed tears, some freak the fuck out and it's all ok

Autism

Autistics tend to be unable to show emotion due to their undeveloped brain. I'm so sorry you can't understand us appropriately. Don't feel bad. It's like when mommy buys you a new legos pack for you to chew on.

man fuck you guys i went into the video ready to cringe and watching it made *me* cry because i love banjo and his reaction seemed really genuine

Take it easy, its just a character in a fun party/fighting game. The idea that people over the age of 18 have a palpable emotional response to this is bizarre.

Nice

HOES MAD!

keep crying, oh wait you do

>keep crying (tears of joy)
damn... what an own

Attached: banjovictory.gif (500x265, 491K)

From happiness, Stevefag. Something you'll never get

Attached: 4568764785.png (600x600, 389K)

>crying over a videogame
its ok, its not your fault your testoterone levels are worse than one of a baby

Attached: JPEG_20190527_013846.png (720x720, 457K)

And you keep on zooming, little zoomer

Attached: 1560271230196.png (595x443, 117K)

Attached: 1517112614019.jpg (594x452, 28K)

>never being happy

You will never be as happy as me and it only makes you madder

Attached: Antimage.png (674x674, 352K)

An oldfag, refined in his taste, and posting in a fun and inoffensive way. He can properly blend new memetic happenings with tried-and-true board-sensitive cultural sensibilities to create a super-duper fun post that we all laugh at and enjoy, and nobody holds him to meat-space social standards, and we all have a good time.

This poster is not even a newfag.
He is much, much worse than a newfag.
THIS site-ruining idiot is a redditfugee, here from The_Donald's organized coup of /pol/ (formerly m00t'z).
Old /pol/ was hilarious, Reddit-infused /pol/ is legitimately damaging to this site's culture through the repetition of stale memes (it used to be S O Y, before then it was N U M A L E, before then it was _____, and before that it was _ _ _ _ _, and now it is

DIlate/Seethe/Cringe/Based/Gay/Straight/Red/White/Yellow/Purple/Muh dick).

LEARN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO, MEMBERS OF Yea Forums, OR WE WILL LOSE THIS BOARD TO RETARDS FOREVER.
BY 2020 THE SITE'S TRAFFIC INFLUX WILL BE TOO GREAT TO COMBAT IF WE DON'T START HONORING OUR WEBSITE NOW

IF YOU LIKE INSIDE JOKES AD-NAUSEAM, please please PLEASE share them on the donald, instead of on /pol/!

I WANT MY POL BACK

I WANT MY V BACK

WE ARE FUCKING ANONYMOUS, GODDAMNIT

WE ARE BETTER THAN REDDIT, RESETERA, NeoGAF, FACEPUNCH, SOMETHINGAWFUL, AND EVERY OTHER FORUM, AND WE NEED TO START FUCKING ACTING LIKE IT

NEWFAGS, REDDITORS, AND OTHER SITE TOURISTS: WE WANT TO ASSIMILATE YOU INTO OUR ORGANIZATION, SO THAT WE CAN START UP THE LAUGHTER AGAIN AND DEFEAT THE CLOWNS OF THE WORLD

THE INTERNET BECAME SERIOUS BUSINESS RIGHT UNDER OUR FUCKING NOSES, AND WE NEED YOUR HELP TO FIX IT!

WE ARE LEGION, AND WE HAVE FORGOTTEN, BUT WE MUST REMEMBER, FOR WE WILL NOT FORGIVE.

Attached: 58611221.jpg (210x350, 12K)

Gonna cry a river?

idk about other people but as an only child who grew up on video games more than playing with other children, games i really loved as a kid definitely strike a chord with me emotionally and have a special place.

banjo i think hits this same spot for a lot of people because it's basically a more clever Mario type of thing that doesn't treat you like a kid. there's sarcasm and the characters have positive and negative emotions and idk, it has a big personality, so if you spent hundreds of hours as a kid with these characters to have them reappear in a big way that recaptures the spirit of the original material and pays homage to what you loved about them as a child,,, idk

if you have siblings you probably care more about actual people than things lol

>zoomer twitter tranny pretends to be boomer

Attached: 1557702764598.png (300x250, 36K)

>zoom zoom zoom
oh no, i broke him

>can't cry manly tears for things you care about
must be shite to have sociopathy

How did I know that Banjo's reveal would cause the biggest autistic outbreak in smash history?
This is sonic fanbase level of bad.

Attached: 1351191339718.jpg (576x432, 30K)

>kazooie is a loftwing and a super rare flying chocobo

Attached: D8501_dXkAEfRQe.jpg (1199x667, 209K)

no offense to dragon quest but do you really think a single jap was as happy as this awesome fag?

We won

Attached: 1560272772987.jpg (454x448, 39K)

im actually very happy that me mocking this makes you more mad than you think i am

First half of post was cringe, second half of post is HYPE AS FUCK I AM ON BOARD WITH OLD MEMES

FUCK YEAH SEAKING

Attached: 74419802.jpg (540x678, 217K)

I like videogames but not enough to cry about them, sucks you have to project your own issues on strangers on the internet though

>I-I HAVE TO GET M-MY TOYS
youtube.com/watch?v=BJgLa3eKMYs

Yep, I'm 200% mad now that you aren't happy

If anything I'm confused but it's cool here is some BK music just for you Stevie

youtube.com/watch?v=V46DRC4dEo4

Attached: Trazom.jpg (640x686, 121K)

the closest analog may be the return of star wars in 1999

yes, the movies were disappointing, but xoomers were losing their shit when they found out star wars was finally striking back

>We won

Attached: 6798768976.jpg (639x472, 99K)

Without a doubt, DQ is objectively a bigger and more popular game than Banjo. The day it came out used to be regulated, it was that popular.

fucking nintendofags

Attached: 1559614946280.gif (320x320, 3.83M)

>projecting about projecting

ORNERY

>I'm 200% mad
Glad you came to your senses, now drink your onions

>REDDIT SPACING
>CAPS LOCK
YEAH, I'M THINKING HE'S APPROPRIATING CULTUREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1560388691656.png (900x871, 1.14M)

Looks like the new strategy for Stevefags is to pretend to be obnoxious Banjo fans, in the hopes that it makes popular sentiment turn against them. Nice try.

I've only animated a handful of times but I'm gonna try to draw banjo doing the hoes mad dance
with any luck you might see it spammed within a week

Banjo Kazooie's announcement has by far elicited the most cringiest reactions in the history of super smash bros.
so, congratulations, I guess.

Attached: Hot-Selling-Huizhou-Realistic-New-Cute-latex-costume-proboscis-monkey-mask.jpg (600x374, 81K)

When's banjoKazooie's amiibo coming out? i need that thing

Attached: D85rkBeXkAAdJHd.jpg (1193x1200, 214K)

>you're a sociopath
>projecting much?
>s-shut up

but the franchise hasn't been kind of molested and neglected for two decades, and anime swordsman is everywhere, bear and bird and packpack not so common, gyu hyuck

Oh dont worry, they do that themselves

Attached: smash autism.png (998x852, 95K)

:)

to be fair, banjofags are already obnoxious enough

I'M CRYING TEARS OF JOY RIGHT NOW BROS THIS IS TOO MUCH I JUST CAN'T

>zoomer gets called out for having autism
>NO U
>lol he mad
>NO U

If this continues I'm scared what you'll do to yourself. Enjoy more Banjo music

youtube.com/watch?v=3nxFYoGNJKc&t=1s

Attached: falseflag.png (706x674, 79K)

:3

Nice try

Attached: banjo death to ugly steve.png (862x508, 119K)

at some point we just need to admit what's really happening; rare is just really good at making games that are perfectly suited for the 7 - 12 age range and that age hits a deep pocket of nostalgia for most people

>zoomer
>autism
>no u
>he mad
Too many buzzwords, no wonder you like a character associated with bees

Blame Miyamoto, for pissing off the stamper brothers.
That being said, it’s still baffling that they made it, in an actual crossover with fucking Solid Snake, Simon Belmont, Ryu and Ken, and Pac Man

So fucking based.

The greatest part about this DLC is that it will finally put an end to one of the greatest cancers Yea Forums's suffered from for the better part of a decade and more; the Banjo Kazooie in smash autist.

Collectathon's naturally attract extreme autists, as do mascot platformers, and the N64 itself is just a hive of autism. So it's really no surprise that Banjo Kazooie fans embody the penultimate form of autism, second rate only to the fans of the game that their own is a second rate version of, the Mario 64 autists.

What will you all do now? How long will it take before those vibrations within your spine throb and tick and you're desperate to post something, anything related to your gay little bear and bird, only to find you have literally nothing relevant to cry about anymore?

Gods, this will probably put an end to a decent portion of the smash autism as well, and what an abhorrent eyesore that was, staining the board.

Attached: Our boy nolan.jpg (969x1045, 141K)

case and point

No it just means we'll be asking for Sexy Grunty, Mumbo or Humba Wumba in smash now. Get fucked, Steve

>tfw i love collectathons, mascot platformers, banjo-kazooie, and super mario 64, and my favorite system is the N64

Attached: Banjo_y_kazooie.png (461x567, 150K)

>he's still trying
sad!

Attached: 1449060885987.png (5000x2571, 124K)

>twitch.tv/blake_adam/video/437768160
Holy shit, I screamed yess, but I didn'r reee down crying, and I consider BK to be one of my favorite videogame characters.

People literally try to forget that Banjo-Kazooie was one of the big leagues of Nintendo for the nearly the entirety of the N64 era.

It feels good to be happy and win.

Stay mad stevefagots :DDD

>he's still replying
sad indeed

Attached: 1415991007192.png (624x318, 194K)

youtube.com/watch?v=1IUMkjpViOA
Can't wait to hear this theme arranged

why would I be crying when everyone I've ever wanted is already in smash?
I'm not autistic enough to demand a whole bunch of third party shit.

when i see shitty posts like this it makes me stop and wonder:

how old is the average Yea Forums poster? i'm 24, and the possibility that i'm spending hours a day conversating with mostly 16 or 15 year olds on this shitty site makes me really sad in multiple ways

am i way too old to be on Yea Forums

Honestly, I wish I could feel the same way about anything in my life.

>autists ruin the reputation of well-adjusted fans

I was surprised and elated watching live and seeing the trailer. 20 years of nostalgia and hope finally delivered on and it did make me a little emotional.

But then I continued to live my life and just slightly happier than I'd normally be.

He thinks we're the same person

Attached: c-c-can we be friends now.jpg (960x631, 53K)

Dude, the average age of a Yea Forums poster is 35. Just like the average height of a 13 year old schoolgirl in America is 5'11.

Ain't nothing as bad as the sonic fan base and you know it.

Attached: 1560380952282.png (1021x369, 611K)

This was exactly what we were trying to prevent. Sorry Smash community that we failed you all.

Attached: 345678908.png (1920x1080, 1.22M)