XIV

SHADOWBRINGERS is the UPCOMING EXPANSION to the popular VIDEO GAME called FINAL FANTSY XIV

In this thread, we will discuss this VIDEO GAME and it's UPCOMING EXPANSION on Yea Forums - VIDEO GAMES

Attached: 1549105933122.jpg (1498x2048, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M0Jwsypbz10&feature=youtu.be&t=92
youtube.com/watch?v=YSWKtuaV2fY
old.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/bzu6i9/famitsu_e3_interview_with_yoship/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>in Shadowbringers, players will travel to a world on the brink of collapse

Attached: 1560251102721m.jpg (1024x576, 81K)

Don't let the janny see this...

Everyone knows this is a video game you fool. The threads have been getting deleted since HW because it's basically a general on Yea Forums. Yes I'm aware many of you have a problem with /vg/ but don't pretend to not understand the situation.

Attached: 1559215161703.png (486x649, 553K)

Janitors keep deleting this thread. I wish they would instead go and clean up the /vg/ thread. It's so bad beyond saving.

no thanks, Jannies delete this thread and bring me thread #2482 about Tifa’s tits

How hard is it to play a tank? I’m new to MMOs, but the gunbreaker looks cool and I want to try it- would it be rough as a new player?

If only

Threads about a game don't become generals just because they're talked about too often, nigger. Go cry about Smash or Persona and then get back to us when those get deleted.

>like DRG and think it will be even more fun in ShN
>kinda wish my aggro number was higher some days
But Battle Litany always looks so nice to use so I guess it's worth it

Attached: 1558385688227.jpg (2000x1125, 567K)

Should be easier in Shadowbringers. No more cycling provoke and shirk and removing your tank stance to do more dps.

Glad they made that change desu, got tired of hearing tanks whining every pull about having to do an aggro opener.

Fuck off xiv discordtrannies

Sorry guys. We can't have an XIV thread. We need room for more Smash and Tifa threads.

Can someone post a DRK guide image please?

>wow classic
>smash
And let's not take into account popular subjects that are spammed, like Tifa's tits or Cyberpunk 2077 and the futa ad.

A tifa thread died for this

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
you can't post that.
you have to post about WOW CLASSIC.
Blizzard is only paying Hiro two sheckles for me to keep deleting FFXIV threads and shilling WOW CLASSIC.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo......

Attached: 1553818955993.png (1280x1280, 928K)

Why are you putting words in my mouth? Threads become generals when they happen back to back for long periods of time, which is exactly what happened several years ago when HW came out. And you people were deflecting to other FotM games at the time just like you're deflecting to Smash and Persona now. Personality I think Smash had gotten out of hand too but don't act like this hasn't been happening since 2015.

Not very much, ensure you get aggro on everything by using aoe or cycling targets when doing your combo, and not dying by rotating your defensive cooldowns. Try to keep your stuff up to date in order to raise your defense, too.
It gets simplified at ShB in the sense that the tank stance gives high aggro generation on all your techs instead of doing some aggro techs in the beginning of the fight.
From what we've seen, tank rotation complexity should be PLD/GNB > WAR/DRK.

So why don't you go post this in Smash or WoW threads?

>Threads become generals when they happen back to back for long periods of time
No, they don't. And if that's the definition you're going to stick to then 90% of the threads on this board should be deleted at all times. Something you don't understand is that people enjoy talking about popular and upcoming games. A thread only becomes a general when it is RECURRING, meaning that it is one consistent thread with repeating incarnations of itself. The ones with opening posts and anchor posts and where people recognize and talk to each other and begin building a community within them.
>And you people were deflecting to other FotM games at the time just like you're deflecting to Smash and Persona now
What deflection? Those games don't have threads deleted, and for good reason. They have threads so often because people want to talk about them. Why are you hall monitors so autistic about XIV specifically?

We all know why they're so autistic against XIV specifically

Attached: 1024px-WoW_icon.svg.png (1024x1024, 321K)

Are the passwords to log into the game different from the store or something? I can get into the game/mogstation yet it refuses to allow me to purchase Shadowbringer at the store.

I was just responding to the OP. If you're digging for my opinion I think /vg/ in general was a horrible mistake. But fighting the rules for over 4 years is a battle I've given up on.

WE FALL

This thread is looking good. Based OP, no trannies so the other thread being assassin'd might've been for the best after all. The time for vidya discussion finally has come.

QUICK WHICH XIV CHARACTER DO YOU WANT IN SMASH?

I need pictures
pictures of Scathach

Attached: 1549567737574.png (1000x1000, 1.68M)

Voidsent bros..

Attached: 1558834765946.jpg (1600x1200, 217K)

It was at some time, when I pre ordered Shadowbringers it asked me to merge the accounts.

You know Y'shtola's in.

Your password should be the same for the game and Mogstation.

SE store where you buy the expansion is a separate account though.

Everything we did...
Everything we gave...
What was it for?

Attached: 1529165470286.png (1200x626, 159K)

If only. Did you see /xivg/ after the 4channel change? Jannies seemed to actually clean it up and it was possible to talk about the game finally (although some of the erpfags didn't get the memo and posted in vain now and again). It didn't last but for a while /xivg/ was actually pretty fucking based and /wowg/ became the erpfag general.

>Alphinaud whining about how terrible it is that the other nations are more concerned about their own internal affairs, and having to rely on adventures to deal with Ishgard getting raped by dragons
The Crystal Braves betrayal cannot come any sooner

Please don't talk that way about my wife.

Attached: 1529891545127.png (448x1300, 335K)

Why did he do it?

He's a true patriot.

I did. Nowadays it's full of idiots begging for attention. Right now it's transgenders posting their voices. I've noticed that being a trend in this game, many communities seem to have been co-opted by groups begging for attention, MtF trans players being one of them, erpfags being another. You cannot criticize them or you're banned.

I miss when the threads were about the damn video game and not how the community makes you hate yourself so much that you'd rather chug hormone replacement therapy.

Attached: 1536873756940.jpg (665x574, 39K)

If we only need level 60 and shadowbringers to get dancer and vera right? It's not locked in ishgard like the HW jobs? I'm just starting HW but I want to get to dancer/gunbreaker asap

Tanking is actually really easy. People only think its hard because the tank is the defacto leader of the group, but that actually makes tanking really easy. Move at your pace and the group will move with you, ask for help and you'll get it, go where you want and people will follow, you're the Tank. Maybe the Healer will complain that you're too slow and ask you to pick up the pace if you're playing it safe, but the really daring and impatient ones will pull mobs to you anyway, so even then you dont have to do anything you dont want to.

/ourgaius/
Realistic but sad. I'm sick and tired of that generic fucking cat and her normalfag fans.

Attached: 1543195167781.webm (1446x986, 2.91M)

I don't think it will be locked user. Both Samurai and Red Mage in Stormblood were available in Uldah as long as you were level 50.

It's not locked, all you need is to have Shadowbringers and be level 60. Dancer starts in Limsa and Gunbreaker starts in Gridania.

sounds good, thanks

>end of the HW campaign
>Alphie: "I think I should disband the Crystal Braves"
Is Alphinaud unironically retarded? Did he honestly consider not disbanding them after their rebellion?

Attached: 1556150981056.gif (448x344, 1.6M)

>Gunbreaker starts in Gridania
Will we ever get to use the space obviously set aside for a gun class in Limsa?

Yeah.. it's sad but the namefagging, erp, drama and other attentionwhoring makes it unusable though for a while /xivg/ became more like Yea Forums again ironically. This is the only place I have to talk about the game and meme in peace. Discordfags and FCs with discords just do whatever and or are attentionwhoring trannies as with most mmos nowadays. Why can't we just talk about vidya, meme and call people nigger in peace. Having to deal with normalfag issues in vidya makes me beyond sad.

girls make terrible leaders

Source?

Yotsuyu is perfect.

Attached: Cute and fUNNY Yotsuyu.jpg (970x2048, 272K)

>Try out XIV during stormblood
>Mechanically good, dungeons are fun
>By leveling up and the god awful story are such a slog to get through.
>End up dropping to the game in the Dragon Song War post game quests because fuck me running from one NPC to another, clicking through text than repeating is killing my soul

Did they ever fix this problem with Stormblood or Shadowbringers. Its an MMO, I want to play with other people and have a fun time doing content. Not force myself through this abyssal crap.

Attached: 1539958797132.png (893x895, 1.31M)

SE has always stated that XIV is a Final Fantasy first and foremost and an MMO secondary. It's always going to be like this

I miss Mintittyia

Some are alright

Attached: 1553303465495.webm (1420x1080, 1.8M)

They tried cutting out a lot of the running around, but the story is still significant in Stormblood and you need to play through it to play with other people, which is mindboggling for a MMO.

The MSQ in ARR is fucking atrocious in the amount of running around, I'm glad they fixed that immediately in HW

It's not that hard in terms of actually tanking. The hard part is your role in having to deal with other players really. Can you act like a dad to dps, husband to the healer, have more info than the rest of the group and get more blame if things go wrong? Can you deal with never getting a pat on the back for putting in work or doing your job really well and can you handle stress? Those are the real questions. Tanking in and of itself is pretty easy, the problem is other players. I'd say you'll have a better time playing as dps or even healer at first and picking up tanking after you're more comfortable. That said if you're a sprout tank people (usually) are a lot nicer to you and will let you learn. Gear requirements as a tank even in low level dungeons can be a thing though.

Attached: Me casting Protect on (You).gif (480x270, 299K)

It was either Tokyo fanfest or the Live Letter after it.

He's a rusemaster of the highest calibur

Attached: Is.png (1920x1017, 2.03M)

FRAY JOINS THE FRAY

>3 job trainers in the same tower
ehhh

Sorry Void bros, my dick now belongs to Sin Eaters

Attached: 1560266821459.jpg (477x489, 63K)

He meant disbanding it for the people who remained loyal. Not taking the turncoats back

Why wouldn't Dancer be in Uldah?

Are we ever going to get a more based character in this game?

>Ilberd takes up arms!

youtube.com/watch?v=M0Jwsypbz10&feature=youtu.be&t=92

Dancers are from Thavnair and you can at least say that they just got off the boat there.

Why wouldn't a prostitute be in Limsa?

This. If you losers hate the general for YOUR VIDEO GAME, go in there and fucking fix it with actual game discussion.

What the FUCK is this thread still doing up? I want to post about Tifa's tits, and this shit is NOT okay with me. STOP!!!!! GO BACK TO VG NOW!!!!!!

Attached: 1554485236099.jpg (225x225, 4K)

Why would they be? if anything gun should be in ala mhigo

>Stormblood book
What did they mean by this, bros?!

Attached: [RANDOMLY screams].jpg (1600x1200, 99K)

stop making generals moron

GNB should be in Limsa
DNC should be in Ul'dah
SAM should be in Limsa
RDM is fine in Ul'dah
Fuck Gridania they're irrelevant

>bad leader
>makes her the cutest

what did Yoshi-P mean by this?

Attached: D7OiWK_X4AALY39.jpg (1920x1080, 102K)

yuck

SAM should be in Kugane.

Rogue and Nin should be in Uldah. Thieves make more sense in a city with a scummy underbelly than a pirate city
BLU should be in Limsa because of the whole "our entire magic system is imported"

Tsukoyomi Yotsuyu is okay too. Wonder if cute and funny Tsukuyomi would be midna-tier lewd.

Attached: 1553043436038.png (653x636, 132K)

she looks like that michael jackson doll

Female leaders
>Gridania
>Uldah
>Limsa
>Ala Mhigo

Male Leaders
>Garlemald
>Ishgard
>Doma

Attached: dq7fi31y45ws0oww8008o44c0_640.png (500x281, 245K)

What will the dps queues be like in this you think?

Good thing I'll be gunbreaking.

The queues are gonna be shit for GNB too, don't fool yourself.

SOMEBODY

>wiped twice on Nabriales
>once because tanks didn't know to stand under the meteor and second because Healers kind of sucked
At least third time was the charm

>Ul'Dah
>Implying the Sultana is in charge of anything and not Jewlord Loldoritos

gnb should be in ala mhigo because it's the closest to garlemald, gridania is second closest and they chose it so new players could unlock it

Maybe the trust system will help, maybe it'll make it worst. I heard the NPC DPS is shit whilst the tank/healer AI respect the content.

GNB should be in Limsa because the pirates there raid Garlean vessels and steal all sorts of shit from them, plus they're the best blacksmiths

At least you can force the tank to disrespect the content by pulling enemies on over

gnbis not garleans

It's Ilsabardian, which is all Garlean territory.

What's the dancer lore?

Thavnairian sluts

Dick chainsmoking.

Which is why it should be from someone that walked from garlemald to ala mhigo, not a garlean vessel

I love mommy seedseer!

jannies deleting these threads still? why the capslock?
meanwhile a new CHARACTER get a sticky, it's not even a new game or expansion, just one single new CHARACTER, and 10 threads and that's ok?

Because RDM and SAM both started in Uldah.

>kan-e
>mommy

Attached: 1552703313823.jpg (282x261, 11K)

How is SAM? Is it super popular?

Attached: 1431198681198.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

Yep, multiple classic threads talking about streamers and e-celebs is allowed but having a single XIV thread is inexcusable

>wait years for gunblade class
>everyfag is going to fuck up its reputation and tanking because muh new class
FUCK

Don't forget round the clock threads about what resetera thinks

It's the most unga job. Easy to learn and master, shits out high DPS

Let's settle this once and for all
Which one?

Attached: valentines.png (2025x3068, 2.9M)

I'm gonna unlock Gun, then level Dancer while queues are good.

How is this even a question

Attached: 0ea1155b.jpg (710x1000, 108K)

>eternal 16 year old or tranny grandma with mutton chops
Gee I dunno user, pretty hard choice there.

The admiral, anyone that says otherwise is low test.

Attached: 156227897635.png (426x501, 381K)

She's cake age

Savagery

it's easy to play, making it an extremely popular job, plus the weeb aesthetics help.
I bet more people would play ninja if it was as easy as sam, but NIN is pretty hard in comparison.

You have a general thread on /vg/ you degenerate

Raya O

I thought the optimal openers and rotation for SAM was kinda tough... Am I fuckin stupid?

Aymeric

Straightforward/boring until level 62 (kenki mastery) at which point you *teleports behind you* with all the ogcds you can use

she's 28

cursed template

Can you name all the spear mains in FF franchise?

I just know of Kain, he's pretty cool.
Plus Cid and Freya, but one's just a chain smoking pilot and the other is a rat.

Attached: DFF2015_Cain.png (810x860, 1.06M)

Merlwyb's commander. He's a cutie

cake age by definition

>wanting to fuck Nanamo's real dad

Attached: 1560301275784.png (448x233, 202K)

Attached: blacklist.png (424x130, 39K)

ricard, ward, khimari, fang, nine

Was that ever proven? Either way, that makes it even better.

Ricard
Kain
Edgar, Mog
Cid
Ward
Freya
Kimahri
Cyranuce
Fang

Ricard Highwind from FF2, first Dragoon in the series. Anyone who you give the Dragoon job to in 3. Kain Highwind from 4. Anyone you give the Dragoon job to in 5. Cid Highwind in 7. Freya in 9. Kimahri in 10. Dragoon job in 11. Anyone you give the ability to wield spears via the license board in 12. Fang in 13. Dragoon job in 14. Aranea Highwind in 15.

That should be all of them.

>used goods are perfect

She even canonically had her pussy reemed by zenos's monstrous garlean cock. It's right in square's own writing.

>Zalera
My old static WAR was from there and he didn't leave. Poor bastard.

Ward
Kimahri

>not Shadowbwingas

degenewates

>Zenos
>Fucking anybody without killing them

I stopped playing NIN because it has shit PDPS and that's all I really care about.

>in public
>accidentally type in /say "shadowniggers"
>everyone targets me
oh shit...

How can Au Ra men even compete?

Attached: 1559785952383.png (1015x537, 743K)

I want at least one tifuck from Merlwyb

Kimahri Ronso

Attached: FFX_Kimahri_Art.jpg (800x545, 70K)

Cake Age is anything >25 user

Her original voice was perfection

isn't Edgar a machinist?

>Is Alphinaud unironically retarded?

Are you? Have you played this game? They make it very obvious he's a complete moron very early, specially with how the foundation of the Braves happens. I'm not even to HW yet and can tell you he has retard scrawled all over his forehead

It's a Final Fantasy game, if you don't like it being an FF game don't play it. Especially if you're skipping through the story like a retarded wowfugee.

>excited for the expansion
>go to the /vg/ thread
>literally no discussion of the game whatsoever
>90% of discussion is Euro players wanting to meet up IRL and fuck

Jesus Christ, no wonder there are so many XIV threads on Yea Forums

Thats MISTER chain smoking faggot to you, you dingus. Cid is the only spear wielder who matters, besides Trull Sengar.

He asked about SAM, not RDM

Attached: 1559834808243.jpg (500x748, 62K)

Not really a spear main nor a party member, but Izlude spams Jump, so I consider him a Dragoon at heart.

Attached: 1546574780940.jpg (800x600, 104K)

right which is easier than RDM because RDM at least has cast times

Are you ready for the new warrior quest?

Attached: Curious-George.jpg (2550x3098, 768K)

She's a literal loli though, so that's natural.

>blm has zero utility, near zero mobility, immobile turret

Attached: 1256098319588.jpg (704x396, 35K)

It's a situation where you can faceroll and do relatively high DPS to other melee, but to truly optimize takes a bit of brainpower.

Was Sophia right all along? In order equilibrium to be maintained, we must needs kill our Mother (hydaelyn) and then ourselves?

Attached: 8.jpg (687x382, 73K)

GEORGE NO

Wait, are Alphinaud and Alisaie really that short? I never noticed because I play a lalafell and I'm always looking up at them.

Sophia meant she wanted you to make her a mother again

They're really tiny.

>kill Hydaelyn
>WoL looks towards the camera
>*nods*
>WoL attacks screen and the game uninstalls

Yeah, they're pretty short

do people honestly believe hrothgar will be given additional faces?

Yeah but his main weapon is still spears

They're baby giraffes, only as tall as default midlander's chest

>Reinstall
>Your character is deleted

>SAM easier than RDM
cmon buddy, you and I both know that ain't true. RDM is braindead easy.

yeah and more egi are coming

Poistionals (Even ones that are less of a dps loss to miss than normal) > Cast times

What if we also find out that Sin Eaters are also made out of salt?

Attached: 1-legion.jpg (640x480, 139K)

>cast times make a class harder
Yeah because having times when you're excused from doing anything else is really high-skill.

Attached: 1554009586950.gif (244x300, 2.66M)

Attached: 111111Ascout.jpg (400x400, 26K)

Give me WoL with multiple skins like The Hero

Better than they've ever been because retards are going to pile on to Gunbreaker and then learn at level 80 that no one wants to take them to tank over the guys that have already been doing so since at least Heavensward

hello i require images of lizard girl sluts

KEKSHED
>sch
>whichever tank is cucked the most by the current raid content
>monk
>bard
>blm unless its dps is really good

Most popular job next to RDM and braindead easy, anyone and everyone can and does play it

>ninja
>hard
I mean, I guesss? its harder then Sam, but NIN is pretty basic

Attached: 3447F12C00000578-0-image-a-2_1463481007913.png (634x855, 950K)

SLOPPYYYYYY

I honestly didn't think the devs would be this incompetent, especially after stating that Hrothgar would have more customizable options.

That said, I made a Hrothgar I like so I'm good.

>He thinks he isnt one of them

Unless you can definitively prove you've been tanking relevant content for years already you actually have no room to complain. As for me, thanks for the fast DPS queues fools

What's a good unbiased guess for sub numbers right now xiv and wow? If I'm not mistaken WoW stopped showing sub numbers at 5m a couple years ago and it has only been downhill since then, with BfA being a sharp slope. On the other hand Yoshi said XIV has never had as many active subs as right now, and we know at some point it had 1.5m a couple years ago. So what would be a good guess here, about 2 for XIV and 1.5 for WoW?

>sch ocd heals even more overpowered than before
>whm mains: sch is dead!

Sophia's the one who's going to make you a mother.

Attached: 1540589158342.png (836x509, 620K)

I recall a race overhaul being discussed, but it's likely pushed back further due to male viera/female hrothgar whining

>SAM
>Positionals

wow is in the realm of 1.7m, likely slightly less due to mild reception of their content patches

Why do I get the feeling being a "warrior of darkness" won't entail much different from being a warrior of light other than slaying light monsters

1.5 is a good estimate since in October an exploit in the API let the WeakAuras addon get active sub numbers, which were sitting at 1.7. That's down from 3.2 at BfA's launch

Not him but you have to be joking using this argument with Samurai of all jobs. Yoshi has said this like, what, 5 times now? SAM was built to be simple. How do people forget? Anyway, not like it matters because RDM is the easiest job in the game regardless.

rear and side for two sen generators
kenki loss if ignored

Whenever i actually look at this game, it just doesn't seem very complex

Can we fucking come to a consensus? What is the hardest DPS?

Attached: 1497225923406.jpg (645x702, 72K)

blue mage

Will XIV ever beat WoW in terms of popularity/sub numbers?

Don't forget BLU.
Can't have a cuckshed without the job so cucked even the devs don't count it as a job.

Attached: EtU1PTd.png (1280x720, 209K)

those numbers are minus the China playerbase, which could easily be another million because those bugmen eat shit with a smile

That's what everyone assumed until the E3 trailer came out.

If you do one of the 3 attack combos and do the positionals you get 20 kenki as opposed to 10

You need 20 to Kaiten your DoT, it's actually very necessary that you do them

I'd argue BLM for fight knowledge and maybe MNK for execution. There really isn't a hard class.

NOOOOO BLUBROS WHY IS THIS HAPPENING AHHHHHH

Attached: 1532256395156.png (620x844, 275K)

>final quest of shadowbringers MSQ
>WoD stands opposite *insert villain here*
>sokenrock begins blasting
>night falls across the world for the first time in 100 years
>moon rises over the Crystal Tower as the trial begins

Attached: 1529497352098.jpg (960x960, 57K)

All it will take is surviving long enough. So long as XIV doesn't make any major misteps then the WoW team will continue shooting themselves and shitting on the playerbase and the japs can scoop up their players

Inevitably yes, by virtue of WoW killing itself eventually. We'll see how classic does, though

Probably not, unless WoW's next expac is WoD/BfA tier. Even now, in the middle of its shittiest expansion yet, WoW still has close to 2 million, whereas XIV has yet to hit a million.

It's 100% BLM because you do shit tier dps without knowing exactly where to stand

Weren't those removed recently?

5.0:
BLM > MNK > NIN > MCH > SMN > DRG > BRD > DNC > RDM > SAM

Because the game is not changing and neither is the whole xiv formula. Did you only just now realize that?

What, positionals? No, what makes you think that?

>Active time maneuver is a beam struggle to hold back the flood of light threatening to undo your work

Attached: 1553908416673.gif (480x345, 3.45M)

Why is NIN that high? Its extremely easy once you memorize your mudras

BLM needs this, or blink.

Attached: 137347.jpg (289x300, 26K)

>Even the director does not give a shit.
Delete Blu forever, and use the battle design team's time to make a third Ultimate instead.

Why would anyone in their right mind grind for these?
Just get Omega Armor and Suzaku weapons and you're set for ShB.
Hell, I think you would actually be fine with 360 as Ghimlyt Dark is the last dungeon before ShB.

Attached: download.jpg (129x130, 4K)

Do you think he leveled them crafters and gatherers legit?

>5.0 monk

>DNC and RDM before SAM
Stop this nonsense.

Why is the Lala dressed like Minfilia?

everything but fishing

Retard here, does BLM have significantly better AoE than other jobs now that TP is gone?

I like being really useful for aoe/burst but I havent played since HW.

Starting raid gear when it was relevant.

sch
*ruin 2 to weave*
is still
*broil weaker than glare*
the best
*no shadow flare*
healer and has
*no energy drain*
the highest dps among them

Attached: 1558948293668.png (599x800, 224K)

They are super short, senpai.

He has an alt like that on every world in every DC; it's obvious he GM boosted himself.

yoshi has horrible tastes

What does Sampo even mean?

WoL is still going to be the same. At most, he might be more mopey and have snarky comments. But he'll still have to sniff chocobo butts in order to progress the msq

ShB MSQ is going to give better or equivalent shit anyway too.

Playing tank is playing a dps that the enemies are whacking while the healer watches.

I don't think so. For one thing they seem pretty understaffed for the amount of work they have to do

Keeping all your cds aligned into trick, hitting trick on time, and general changes to TCJ and ninki making it look to be a very high CPM job now

I justify SAM being the easiest because 1) it is 2) it has no raid utility to think about or optimize 3) hagakure is gone so you no longer have to worry about misaligning your 3 sen with burst windows

MNK is literally only second on my list cause its 100% positionals so its comparable to BLM on requiring fight knowledge and fight timings

> FotM
There has literally not been a single point since Ultimate's release where there has not been a Smash thread up on Yea Forums. Hell, there probably hasn't been a single point since it was announced where there hasn't been a Smash thread on Yea Forums. It's been well over a year.

>meanwhile WHM gets foul

>the scions run in and help as your control over the beam starts to slip

Attached: 54654757547547.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

(to go out for a) stroll

Just SAM positionals. The ability descriptions on the SAM abilities no longer say them, right?
I thought it was a recent patch change.

WHM with no raid utility still seething I see.

>But he'll still have to sniff chocobo butts in order to progress the msq
God I hope so

Attached: kewd.png (428x289, 137K)

Yeah, what were they thinking? They strip SCH of all the fun skills, give them half assed new ones, and on top of that give WHM a version of foul.

sch dps will still be higher because all their heal are ocd

Attached: 13.jpg (1280x1812, 492K)

BLM never used TP except for sprinting in HW, wtf are you on about

I am extremely self-conscious and want to be as gear as I can before doing shit like Suzaku since I never fought her before so I have been grinding that stuff out.

Ff14 has one of the best mmo communities ever

I'm saying now that other jobs that were previously imited TP, aren't, do they compete with BLMs aoe?

>aoe/burst
For extremely short AoE burst windows TP being gone won't really make a world of difference. For slightly prolonged AoE, think pulling mobs during a dungeon run, then TP jobs are getting a nice boost but so is BLM, so they won't catch up still. The new freeze seems simple but in essence it reduces the BLM downtime during AoE to like 1/3 of what it was, which means more flares in the same time spam which means more damage. Basically what's happening to BLM is that their AoE damage relevant skills, which is pretty much just flare, is staying the same, so you'd think their AoE damage is staying the same too, but the downtime in between fire phases is being reduced significantly which means more flares and less damage fall off in between.

GREAT community btw

Khloe was a mistake.

Attached: 1559712162735.jpg (1024x735, 160K)

source

Again, not sure where you're getting these ideas, SAM still has positionals. I think all positionals should be removed except in the context of backstabs like Ninja has, but alas

who the fuck grinds suzaki at this point anyway
just do seiryu, it's piss easy

>casually loses 80 potency every single time
lmao

Attached: 1556213707060.jpg (373x373, 20K)

mchs are going to be blasting out fire 4s and midare setsugekkas from the their rifles with dancers clamoring to be their partner. this expac belongs to mch.

>Savage will be easily solo healed day 1 by SCH if it keeps up the Omega difficulty
The absolute state of WhyMage

Attached: 1560037956112.jpg (1280x1280, 220K)

it's an mmo. what do you think?

Oh, well im sure they'll be BETTER but i doubt anyone will really compete such that they'll outpace BLM's AoE

Afflatus Misery is literally a DPS loss and a dogshit skill design anyway though so WHM didn't gain anything in the grand scheme

>the year is 20024
>you log in using your One Timed Password
>see the news announcement on the login screen
>qwerty
>yoship has now made trannies canon
>literally the entire second shard is a gigaticn dilation station
>check world
>yeah it's real
>log in
>faerie is now an inverse congested server and cann world visit to anywhere with higher priority than the actual players
>all servers become pride parades
ohow do you react??

Attached: afde9c1.jpg (824x616, 39K)

Who here SCH/SMN? I feel as though people play one or the other.

Attached: 1502120244418.jpg (633x738, 86K)

Replace Suzaku with Seiryu then.

It got 10% raidwide mitigation

>who the fuck grinds suzaki at this point anyway
People who don't have the dog probably.

Reminder that BLU is becoming Unlimited with patch 5.1.

>mitigation
LOL

>opens with trick attack

I hope your burst phase is ready

Attached: ninja rogue.png (621x1152, 571K)

>nuked convert and (converted) it to a better spell/version
>ST, instant, omega
>shorter ice phases

blmchads, rise up

Are you okay?

jerk off

Attached: 1535993027696.png (299x238, 20K)

i've never done savage before and would probably get kicked, even in shitty parties.

I just realized, Yoshi-P gave us an answer about playing younger looking characters, and that he can't do that because he could get in trouble with the age rating or something along those lines. But what about Alphinaud and Alisaie? They're still pretty young, aren't they? Is it okay, because they're NPCs?

What will video games be like 18,000 years from now?

You should do something other than expert roulette

>having a burst phase beyond the first 10 seconds
Not very bursty, is it?

nice fucking meme. nobody is going to play that class when they made the ping problems even worse than they are now

Shitpost back when you clear an ultimate shitter. Your mitigation is irrelevant, only DPS matters.

>Is it okay, because they're NPCs?
Kids have been in videogames user, what do you think?

A great mistake

Attached: 94883.jpg (1388x855, 667K)

Fuck off back to /vg/

Well Alphinaud and Alisaie aren't dressing in slutglams and posing erotically, that was the problem Yoshi had.

Have sex.

People want to play literal children.

Go tell that to the Smash fags

Don't you have an offtopic ERP thread to gaypost with other trannies in?

>10% mitigation every 2 minutes
>Meanwhile SCHads Sacred Soil:
>10% mitigation
>600 potency regen
>50% uptime
>30 second cooldown
>Almost twice the size of Asylum
>Can proc a free Succor for extra free heals

Attached: 1559724740236.png (290x165, 21K)

never ever

Attached: 1559423510473.jpg (792x1080, 259K)

pedos leave

Does Dark Arts now just increase damage for 30-60 seconds?

Source would be appreciated

/xivg/ is an actual shithole

Chadmage here. Every expansion just getting better and better while other classes become shit. BLM is just to perfect to play.

sorry darling, but as said, with the highest personal dps, whm is the only healer that matters

>shitpost back when you clear an ultimate
>mitigation is irrelevant

Attached: 195766356.jpg (625x626, 76K)

Dial 8

>mitigation
damn, how will sch and ast compete

Attached: 1555976578856.png (367x473, 102K)

Oh yeah, I kinda forgot that the playerbase is riddled with degenerates.

Where the fuck do I make my character?

Attached: file.png (356x506, 398K)

>Won't hit 80 in ShB
I wish, but Yoshi-P was pretty clear that they were not changing course on BLU.
Here's to an eternity in the cuckshed.
I only wish for PUP and BST bros to be spared the pain.

You already fucked up

no

Where the video games at?

You already fucked up before you even got to picking a server

>Crystal
LOL

Attached: datacenters.jpg (1302x924, 271K)

Does that even bother people? I mean, we know what BLU is. Nobody has delusions about what it could become because it's never going to change.

Imagine reworking BLU from expansion to expansion if it was usable in duties.

I just want the 60 boost but every server's locked off

>Crystal

Attached: 1443395102273.jpg (571x542, 79K)

>t. butthurt normalfag

>used to be on primal
>now on crystal

fuck brynhildr

>crystal
get the fuck out of there user

Malboro or Goblin, both are good.

>it's a parsetranny thread

have sex

>Crystal

Attached: 75337834.jpg (400x384, 30K)

dilate

Estinien btfoing Ysale and Alphinaud in every conversation comes close.

>1 in 5 on crystal cleared savage
Post actual stats because thats a load of shit, it should be lower because these niggers on crystal are the worst players I've ever seen. Include only 8s and 12s, not braindead easy chaos and train.

Attached: ba6db808accce09af1fe10e020651236.png (404x24, 19K)

There are a few Yea Forumsermin on Malboro. If you want a crowded server wait for Mateus to open. Diabolos is alright, not great. Goblin is solid.

I really hope the warrior of light loses control at one point. This is their prime opportunity to give the warrior of light more actual character, the DRK questlines were kino because of this. Fuck trannies whining about their self-insert shit and go full hog.

It would be interesting to see the scions have to come to terms with the terrifying fact their god-slayer psyche can unconsciously manifest powerful beings that can actually attack people because of her mental well-being.

Attached: 1497170338907.jpg (571x719, 112K)

Lemme guess, you also find Feint, Addle and Reprisal useless

>NA clear rates
le 4% face

he was implying ast/sch can do the same shit except better

Stat away from diabolos, too many retards here already.

I want to fuck Kurenai and M'naago

alisae is my WIFE
im going to MARRY her!

Attached: 1560228093212.jpg (1000x1000, 123K)

refresh and wait for based Malboro

LET ME FANTASIA ALREADY

Attached: 23423400090.jpg (1684x931, 366K)

Soon, user. Soon.

Attached: rip edmond.png (960x508, 166K)

be sure to trade spam yoshi p so that he can't teleport

Attached: 1508065168567.png (1920x1080, 1.18M)

Imagine fucking this.

Attached: tataru.gif (317x326, 377K)

>collective needs you to be stationary
>soil needs you to be inside
meanwhile whm can simply stack theirs with ranged and tanks for raidwide mitigation

the only thing that surprised me about the recent news is that they plan on making more faces for Hrothgar.

Attached: 04a742880dbe860c7a984d278f28740b98aa5ef1.jpg (778x593, 65K)

Aww fuck, how do I switch data centers. Fuck RPers

You can come to Aether instead, where people come to get carried and be a raid MtF transgender.

Parsers ruined raiding with their autism.

Are most of Yea Forums & /vg/ gods at this game who can clear Savage-tier raids without issue?
I've barely just begun watching video guides and I'm already overwhelmed.
There's just too much stuff to remember.
It would be comforting to know that there are other brainlet anons out there who stick to casual content, with Extreme Trials being the hardest content they can accomplish.

IF IT ISN'T THE OLDEST JOKE IN THE BOOK

glad to see a brothgar using a different face

>that scene where Edmond finishes the chronicles 'Heavensward'
Fuck man, that was Kino, Heavensward did so many things right.

>needs you to be stationary
not since like 4.3

Don't worry user, we exist

Attached: 1560131612917.jpg (640x426, 122K)

i'm literally the only person here that cleared both ultimates

Goblin is comfy as fuck. The crystal degenerates seldom visit it aside from special shit like the Ixion fate.

Attached: 1558870994228.gif (128x128, 22K)

Wedge constantly does

so what does Stormblood even mean

Attached: thinking.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

Still in denial after all this time, eh?

I'm married to Alphinaud!

Attached: D382scDU4AE2-Ng.jpg (678x1000, 160K)

Clearing savage isn't so hard. Start with the two first floors. The hard part is finding a group with how many of them ask for parses or meta jobs, the former which you don't have.

You can also pug it, no strings attached, but clearing anything past floor 2 is going to be difficult, because NA/EU pugs are just bad at the game.

If you can clear Extreme Trials, you should be ready for the first two savage fights of any Omega tier except maybe O10S
Just give it a try

lol

anyone hav that one webm with the lala shaking her hips? you know the one

parsers validate jobs like BLM where you put in the most effort, and bring zero utility.

See I don't understand that. We're good on faces, we just need more hairstyle options. And that can be easily fixed. Also thats a good pic.
It's my favorite one and I find it odd that it's the least picked.

you get the hot for the full duration but not the mitigation that only lasts 3 seconds
but as expected people like you don't even know what they are talking about

Tiger followed by Ronso face look to be the most popular. It's a toss up between Lion and cheetah/jaguar for the least popular

Attached: 1560015472629.jpg (1912x1015, 713K)

a storm of blood

>collective needs you to be stationary
it literally doesn't since it can be weaved between gcds for no loss
>soil needs you to be inside
now you're just reaching

if you're gonna be intentionally retarded to spark a fight between whm and ast/sch at least read the fucking tooltip and make actual points like Temperance being 20s long and potentially catching multiple raid-wides like Troubadour current does

Lmao everyone I know agrees goblin is the server shitters go to, consistently braindead players. People have started to say "no goblins" referring to the baddies from there.

proof?

>gayfur

if we dont go nuclear im going to be pissed
I want something on the levels of WoL bulldozing her way to murder thordan solo

Attached: 1554066342323.jpg (1920x1080, 608K)

Look at the retarded tranny raider hahaha

(Just kidding gj user)

It's a fight to figure out who is the biggest sperg with the biggest e-peen. I can't tell you how many times I've been asked to reset because someone didn't do their opener 100% right, or because we didn't get enough balances, because someone in the party wanted to parse. They all want to get 99, that's the only number that matters.

How are raid buffs handled in a duty finder setting? Most of these guides state that this class and that class have to line up certain abilities together. Will I have to join a Discord once queue pops? I can't see how these call outs will perfectly align with just text chat. There seems to be a lot of timekeeping of your teammate's cooldowns.

It's simple after about 20 runs.
Think of it like an original Megaman stage.

>Yoshida: We developed Hrothgar to be a “human beast”, so face patterns and hair styles are linked. I told the staff “You don’t need to implement common hair styles” and thats why we have our current design of the Hrothgar. We will be introducing more hair styles for Hrothgar, but those will be to strengthen the image or the roll playing of a “beast” so those will be only for Hrothgar. Please look at it as a race that is different from the existing ones from the base concept.

Not sure about their reasoning.I'm sure it has something to do with their coding. They wanted body fur patches to be dyable, so they combined them with what would have been hairstyles I guess

Judging by this pic all 3 datacenters are awful.

Nowhere is getting gassed, and if it does it will be Ala Mhigo, the place we still can't even go to.

Anyone on Aether wanna hang?

>lasts 3 seconds
more than enough

>mitigation part lasts only 3s if you don't keep it up
>soil needs your group to stay inside it, making the mitigation useless for everyone outside it
are you too dumb to realize why a raidwide 20s mitigation is good

Attached: 1558932485683.gif (480x480, 27K)

>you go out of control and it switches control over to one of the scions who has to try to stop you
>you start throwing out all these crazy savage boss tier mechanics
>you can't be stopped you only snap out of it after killing your scion buddy

Attached: 744809d.jpg (500x265, 38K)

Tataru.

Anyone stupid enough not to stand inside a bubble of immortality is too stupid to be kept alive, it's a net gain either way.

Attached: 1395948414807.jpg (810x780, 70K)

escape to another center while you can, since you need to pay to move
you'll regret it unless you're an rpfag

many raid buffs tend to line up with each other naturally because they have similar cooldowns (60s, 120s, 180s, etc) so if both players are pressing their shit on cooldown and doing the right opener they should naturally align anyway. if you're doing more complicated high damage shit like aligning 2 min buffs with 3 min buffs with 5 min potions then it gets a little bit harder but you can communicate that shit before hand if everybody in the party is competent.

>in a duty finder setting
The problem with those guides is that they're under the assumption you're with coordinated groups. In Duty Finder that rarely happens, be it because people don't bother to coordinate or because you get a group without a lot of buffs (BLMs, WHMs, SAMs).

Just make you know your rotation, can perform it during mechanics and have a good opener. That's enough to carry your own weight.

how do people reach 70 on DPS and still only parse 1k DPS in Alphascape normal

Most people tend to do their raid buffs 5 GCDs in and then every time they're up unless there's an add phase, or the boss vanishes.

And some don't use theirs at all.

you had 2 weeks to transfer to any server for free but that promo is over.

now you gotta pay up on mogstation.

I'm up to Operation Archon as a PLD.

What should I expect in my first 8 man Duty?

Attached: FF14 - Time to start paying for it.jpg (1920x3172, 1.39M)

>yfw you herard "..the eldest and most powerful of...primals"

The only thing I want out of ShB is a proper "repair all" button

I don't understand this. On one hand, you have the obsessive tranny raiders who play the game off a spreadsheet.

And then you have people who will cast Heavy Shot once every 30 seconds.

How?

Attached: 1515714094919.png (600x550, 273K)

I want to CUM in both Khloe's fluffy ears.

>Killing a scion
Waiting for Papalymo to pop out of nowhere during the post-expac patches

It'll take less than 1 minute.

based free trial user
as a tank its ez, i dont think normal does tank swaps

getting the most out of that trial, i respect it. i don't know how you put up with the shit early game though.

Why would you parse that? You're only asking for disappointment.

H O L Y
O
L
Y

that'd be fun
they'd essentially come to the realisation they can't just pile everything on the WoL because eventually theres going to be a breaking point
and someone of the WoLs caliber breaking is probably going to border onto a calamity

cape westwind is over in literally 1 minute, it's that easy. the fight was supposed to be done at ilvl 50, but everyone is ilvl 130+

I wish, but so far the writing team has been absolutely incompetent. Dead characters keep coming back. NPCs act retarded to advance the plot. It feels like there are no stakes whatsoever. The expansion ends in a fizzle rather than a bang.

How does this game compare to other Final Fantasy games? Is their a big split in the fandom between the MMO's and single player games?

Attached: 1445668069412.jpg (702x992, 915K)

>Garlean-turned Ascien
>He's still secretly loyal to Garlemald and wants Zodiark and Hydaelyn and the rest of the Asciens to be eliminated

Attached: 1558375455695.webm (1420x922, 1.44M)

HOLY

Attached: 1534565911082.webm (960x540, 1.06M)

Alphinaud looking sexy.

Be prepared to not know what's happening after it gets insta pulled

He still need to give us Tupsimati

Attached: tupsimati.jpg (1500x600, 469K)

It's an RPG first and MMO second, story easily outperforms XIII and XV, though that's not really a high standard. Heavensward is the best Final Fantasy since IX, you cannot prove me wrong.

Attached: 1551326653878.gif (450x253, 266K)

>"So what brand of Ascian bullshit is he trying to pull over the WoL this time?"

Attached: 1541790368316.png (700x700, 77K)

back in old MMOs it wasn't uncommon for people to buy other peoples max level accounts on other websites then proceed to suck with them. look up that one rogue story from TBC WoW where he sold it for $10,000 dollars and the buyer got banned because it was obvious his parses were garbage.

im not a parsefag but my best friend is. we were just amazed that the 2 ASTs were both parsing double the BLM and SMN

Oh snap

>mfw chadding the other healer so hard i ended up at 100th percentile
i felt kind of bad but he insisted on mashing benefic so i rolled with it

Attached: 1536459444962.png (273x261, 91K)

>tank asks me not to let him under 20% hp
>tell him to eat my shit
if you're not dead, i'm doing my job. fuck off

Attached: 1559340885634.gif (300x300, 3.02M)

>ascians are lying meme

This would be pretty cool but it's way too unsafe for yoshi. Imagine the tranny outrage when their own character kills one of their favorite scion characters

HOLY

>Dead characters keep coming back.
I-it was forshadowed! We didn't see Gaius die! The sleeing potion used on Saltana was around since 1.0. Allagan cloned Xande, so it was a matter of time until Garlemald copied them too by cloning Solus. Xenos has the echo

*tries to prove you wrong*
*cant prove you wrong*
;_;

>Is their a big split in the fandom between the MMO's and single player games?
Not at all. In fact many players only play the MMO because they also played at least one single player FF game before. It helps that XIV is constantly referencing the old FF games trying to earn nostalgia points

Attached: unnamed-82[1].gif (310x176, 2.4M)

>massive nuclear lore bomb
>all the foreshadowing and subtle hints leading to this whole expac since ARR
>main scenario writer wrote all the best content in the game
>everything we know about it in general including that one clip showing the heavensward book

Is this going to be kino of the highest degree?
Are we about to beat fucking heavensward?

Attached: 1454350542792.png (222x227, 7K)

Are you bragging to The Balance discord trannies user? You should.

Tradeblocking is actually against the ToS and doing it to Yoshi P is a surefire way to get banned.

>healer
>doesn't actually heal
>tiktok poster
holy fucking CRINGE

Attached: 1559149407451.jpg (1204x1074, 181K)

>ascians will totally be the good guys this time meme

Attached: 's all too easy when you always stick to your theme.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

If they're asking nicely, you're being a cunt.

I hope the nier bosses are mostly about dodging shit. The phase transition during Ultima where it's dodging the time squares, water, and pillars was the best part.

The most painful thing was selling my items to vendors when I ran out of inventory space.

The second most painful was grinding the DoH before learning about macros.

Where's that news?

Got a source? Im sticking with my niglander but I'd love to see new faces since I do wanna roll a hrothgar alt

this, but less aggressive.
I'm there to keep you alive not comfortable, if you don't like it leave.

Aymeric loves YOU, user!

Attached: Aymerickiss.webm (1630x1028, 2.06M)

They got rid of Evasive so you won't tank your own aggro by dodging mechanics with it anymore

t. cutscene skipper

that'd be the lowest fucking bar to jump
meanwhile it'll be flopping around miles underneath everything XI did, as usual

I'm fully expecting a bullet hell mechanic, jump puzzle mechanic, and a part where the camera turns 2D or 2.5D

I want to fug shantotto

>y'sthola is the one getting killed

Attached: 1559779162110.jpg (2560x1440, 517K)

based
cringe

Fuck off back to /vg/ Epperson

How do people do this? I want to be Alphinaud

Ok, Geof Keighley

Crimson Liberator doesn't make any more sense.

I'm still somewhat skeptical. Why drop a huge lore bomb in a trailer? I guess it depends on how the story plays out.

t. tales of adventure user

Would be about time.
Never happening though, since she is the face of the game for some reason.

Not even a tranny but I'd be legitimately upset if we killed Y'shtola but I'd fucking love it too. This game's story needs it's sting back.

>s-shut up they're lying! ascians are evil!
stop skipping cutscenes

Attached: MysteryNiggas.png (403x402, 63K)

To get people to speculate, but not guess the actual twists.

Name one (1) [Singular] instance when an Ascian lied.

Attached: 1553305154069.png (400x400, 151K)

Heres the final boss of Shadowbringers.

Attached: LRFFXIII_Bhunivelze_Full_Render.jpg (800x992, 813K)

Attached: 1543134510394.jpg (400x505, 124K)

I bet it's taken completely out of context

t. journal log reader while skimming through all the dialogue

I think im about to get virtual raped in my FC
video related
youtube.com/watch?v=YSWKtuaV2fY
SOMEONE HELP ME

Attached: ohlordhelpme.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

start reading dialogue

Attached: Money.png (987x1053, 1.75M)

t. lifetime ethys and mr. happy subscriber

This makes it bad already

i really like the "bad angel" aesthetic, seems like we're getting more of it in Shb with sin eaters and shit so hopefully we get some cool looking bosses

Lahabrea: "I'll not be defeated by you again!"

old.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/bzu6i9/famitsu_e3_interview_with_yoship/

I want to protecc her smile, she is undoubtably the best potato

Attached: K.png (1024x1024, 499K)

t.faggot that asks lore questions at the Q&A panel that are already answered in game.

Actually has a chance and wouldn't be annoying like Y'shtola answer: Alphinaud
who i really want answer: Zenos

Attached: him.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

The Ascians have different motives, but they don't lie to achieve them.

t. fanfiction writer who bases things on third hand memes

Technically not a lie, Lahabrea was dabbed on by Thordan in the end.

Attached: 1552130363898.gif (320x240, 2.09M)

when are we getting krile's hairstyle

Attached: krile.jpg (1024x855, 140K)

Man this moment would be great. We'd finally get to see how powerful the WoL is from a different perspective and how hopeless your enemies must feel when they face you. Too bad Yoshi is a hack

Attached: What are you.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

Thanks.

>Gaius
Eh, not the biggest fan of it but I had an inkling when they started bringing him up against at the start of Stormblood
>Solus
I couldn't care less. I'm actually more annoyed about the whole "Ascians made the empire" twist in general, it's as predictable as it is dumb.
>Zenos
Dumb and pointless honestly, so far it's served no purpose to the story.
>Sultana
Only one I genuinely thought was bad. Never, ever abuse death as a plot device like this or it loses all impact. It's why comic and shounen plots are so laughable and boring, there's no tension or stakes when everyone just gets revived over and over.

>one of the few scions with some kind of personality
>shoved into some shitty side quest almost an entire expansion

The Asciens, namely Elidibus, just wanted to save the world. Is that such a bad thing?

Attached: 1548196212979.jpg (1280x720, 212K)

t. youtube nobody trying to apply to SE team to inject his fanfiction into the game's lore.

I want that orb to be an AST weapon

We already have innocence for that and he's not the final boss.

Attached: 1550430794849.jpg (1920x1080, 393K)

t. discord wannabe superstar who keeps getting basic facts from even encyclopedia eorzea wrong

>the more jobs you have at max level the longer you fight as you constantly switch midfight

Attached: monk whip.png (680x907, 1.17M)

It was the Heavensward book. Also, Stormblood was irrelevant that's why it isnt there

We got to experience that when fighting Zenos the first two times

They also don't tell the whole truth.
That's why they pissed off gaius and got 2 of them killed.

t. that one lanky cuck that manages to get every one of his answers wrong at Eorzea trivia.

Why is Y'shtola still the representative for FFXIV crossovers when Alphinaud is far more interesting?

Stop shoving dicks up your mouth and answer this simple question

Attached: 1543553243227.png (500x632, 205K)

That's matoya's eye. You can't take the granny eye away.

Ascians tell falsehoods and half-truths, frame events and actions in deceptive lights to further schemes no one else benefits from, and work to undermine the universe, but they don't lie.

He wants to return the world to it's original form, not really the same thing as saving it. It will destroy the world as we know it now. Though if Hydaelyn and Zodiark are primals as Solus says that throws everything we knew out the window about their motivations.

because books are for nerds

Y'shtola is more marketable as a sexy catgirl.

t. the fat fuck who always has an excuse for losing and swears they retconned everything they constantly get wrong

>from a different perspective

t.ranny that needs to ask 'her' boyfriend for help whenever someone questions them about the lore.

From my point of view Hydaelyn is evil.

Do they chop down cherry trees as well?

Very.

Attached: 199482848.png (1920x1080, 3.28M)

Nope. I say this as a monk which has literally >3x as many positionals as SAM, positionals aren't as bad as cast times. If you miss a positional, you lose maybe 20%-30% of your damage max. If you miss a cast, you lose 100% of your damage
Are you seriously arguing about how the job plays below level 62? You always have enough kenki to kaiten above 62.

t. wowfugee who couldn't even make it to mateus to erp and thought nabriales was that planet jar jar was from

Attached: lahabrea.jpg (1017x1025, 114K)

This.

This is what the ascians did
>bullied garleans into fucking off eorzea and forming their own empire
>got garleans into going to war with eorzea
>got the old sultanate to become racist against beast tribes
>got humans to bully the beast tribes
>taught beast tribes how to summon primals
>told garleans how to get a weapon made to kill primals
>once again, led the WoL to fight the garleans
All of this to use the heart of sabik to destroy a castrum with a explosion which by turn pissed off gaius who went off to kill multiple ascians, 2 of them high ranks.

wait for midnight or so est
goblin

Attached: DmhFl68XoAA79Oe.jpg large.jpg (2048x1168, 209K)

t. that one fag that pays someone else to play on their account and watches lore recap videos while playing gachashit on their phone

You think they're really dead, don't you?

I know.
Mr.Happy doesn't.

Attached: MrHappyDestroyerofhisownReputation.png (1902x395, 83K)

Yotsuyu and Gosetsu die, which is supposed to be a high emotional point for the plot and Hien as a character. But then they just come back to pad out the plot for 2-3 patches. During those patches, Hien acts like a complete retard twice so we can have Yotsuyu meeting with her parents and get lost.

t. david cage

Ascians don't drop their masks, so gaius must've found a way to kill them.

Fucking damn it, he did it

Attached: Venom Snake standing against a handrail.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

too far faggot

They literally didn't die, which is why they even made sure to immediately have kojin there to say "we looked underwater but we couldn't find them!"

One of my favorite images

Attached: Z70Ijh8.jpg (1247x663, 52K)

When will he get off his ass and actually be a mount?

Attached: sdfzsdfsdfsdf.png (1871x1029, 3.84M)

>Praetorium was consumed by explosions
>Hydaelyn tells the Scions and Alliance leaders to pray for your safe return
>as they pray, a blue light flashes and you reappear
Are you really sure he lied?

Attached: 1548287836427.jpg (534x600, 60K)

BASED

I think they should have died.

user do I have some good fucking news for you

Just tell them you get more LB from it
shuts them up nicely

Then you missed the point of Gosetsu's arc

What're you talking about? He's already a mount.

Attached: 1530359488594.jpg (946x496, 113K)

Right after that screenshot?

Nvm I got him as a mount right after that cutscene. Still though, when will we get full sized him instead of some random dragon he took over?

Pretty sure we got saved by the magitek mount, we didn't appear after a blue light.

Full-sized Midgardsormr would cover the whole fuckin' zone

go make a general already...

Unless he has a sword of light and white auracite those fuckers ain't dead

ps3 limitations

It's not a random dragon, that's a recreation of his teenage body. The full sized him is the corpse wrapped around the Agrius. And you'll fight the young-adult form of him later on.

I think that arc was really boring and drawn out. The whole primal plot felt pointless too.

>Hey guys, we're gonna summon a primal in a room of like 5 people so we can tell Garlemald that Eorzeans still summon primals.

>As the ship goes back to Garlemald, the ship gets shot down by Ascian Zenos' private guard anyway

>Thancred: Hey guys, let's use the empire's best weapon against them; subterfuge, to make their population doubt their rulers.

>It literally just works as the emperor straight up complains about the rumors.

The Heart of Sabik was literally Ultima Weapon's core and Gaius passed out right next to it.

He might have pulled a Thordan with the Heart of Sabik.

Go check out the /vg/ thread, it's a complete trainwreck and janitors never clean it up. We're XIV refugees gcbtw.

tanking 99% of dungeons, trials, and raids is even easier than healing. I have no idea why people who only play tank have convinced themselves it's hard, the only room for skill expression is maximizing dps which doesn't affect whether or not you actually clear the content the overwhelming majority of the time. As long as you hold aggro and don't die you can do literally everything up until Savage raiding

Hydaelyn also could have made him a Warrior of Light.

BUT THE ULTIMA WEAPON IS ALL POWERFUL
WHY DOES MY OPPONENT STILL STAND

Implying that wouldn't be great
Was that wreck body really dead though? I thought he was just recovering and split his soul to travel with you.

So, to know how truthful a leak is, just pay attention to how hard the content "creators" try to decry it.

Knew i remembered that right. The flash of light is just minfilia noticing we're coming. We were saved from the explosion by the sentient magitek mount.
Actually why is it sentient again?

Attached: 1554524077276.png (1240x805, 1.66M)

>Was that wreck body really dead though?
The body was, but the actual life of a dragon is in the eyes. His eyes were fine, so he was fine and was just napping while he soaked up aether to regenerate.

>Actually why is it sentient again?
Because it had a mammet core placed inside it, and mammets have sentience. They even have materia in the core acting as a soul.