When will they hire a female spokesperson?

When will they hire a female spokesperson?

>Do they know we're living in 2019?

Attached: doug_bowser_2.png (1920x1080, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r-vmhdxh02w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Women worth anything have children in their late 20s, early 30s. This causes them to never reach the same corporate status as their male counterparts. Seethe more roastie.

doug bowser will never be as good as Reggie was and it makes me sad that he left

What if they have children early, then have a career in vidja?

hey buddy, I think you got the wrong board, is two boards down

Attached: wrongaddress.jpg (486x360, 13K)

That day when 4chin prefered the black guy over the white guy.

They did back in the late 2000s.

Truth. Children are an iron ball and chain that hold back financial progress. Fuck children. I like money. The Japanese have the right idea, willing to tank the birthrate for a shot at success. The world doesn't need a bigger population anyway. We're mere decades from figuring out how to solve aging for good, and extending the human lifespan indefinitely. Couple that with genetic engineering, and reproduction will soon be obsolete.

FUCK YOU LEATHERMAN

No one liked Cammie

so... immortality?

Way ahead of you

Attached: 1558331891119.jpg (707x1000, 109K)

>tfw literally shaking rn

Attached: hero.png (624x275, 36K)

Literally who is still relevant?

What? Shut the fuck up jew, having children is fine. Just don't expect to be a woman and compete with men in the corporate world if you're wanting to have children.

Does she have anything better to do than count people on a stage? Like play a game, hell, try and make one?

>hire someone with lots of experience
>hire someone just because their a woman

Wowee op is gay

also assuming bowsers gender?

Haha, what if Bowser sat on his face?

That feel when I'm going to eventually get hired because my name is Mario.

They have a reptile spokesperson, now THAT's representation.

>Every other E3 showcase
>Middle aged people trying to look young and dress casual, jacket and jeans
>Token minorities thrown in #MeToo
>Bringing in hollywood trash to talk about the game instead of showing gameplay
>99% cutscenes on everything

>Nintendo confrence
>Nothing but old white men and crusty old asians.
>Gameplay of almost everything.

>Nintendo only made him a CEO, because his name is Bowser

WOW

>huur duuur there were no women in the advertising video about videogames
>who fucking cares how many women are employed and working on Nintendo games right now
>who fucking cares that Treehouse is all day long and practically led by women

Bitches like Sarkeesian are the definition of someone who's worries are only on the surface-level.

I am forgot.

Attached: Cammie_Dunaway.jpg (1038x1000, 147K)

Any woman developer or with a high rank in Nintendo Japan?

It's almost like the generation who actually knows how to run a video game company is dying out and the next one is going to lead to the industry's collapse.

Wii Music has to blame, Miyamoto can't go down so there she went.

>When will they hire a female spokesperson?
Just put a supercrown on Bowser

Think about it this way.
>be named Bowser
>everything chill
>suddenly some fucking video game turtle is named Bowser too
>mocked relentlessly by your co-workers and friends

He earned that job.

hes not a spokesperson, hes a CEO sweety.

Does that chick with big tits from the treehouse a couple of years ago still work at nintendo? They should use her as a spokesperson, I would pay more attention to her than gay bowser anyway.

That's like a church hiring a pastor named Lucifer.

>CEO is the businessworld having friends/co-workers who play video games

Yeah I doubt it

>gay bowser
fake russian news

Bowser is an ancient Norman name, that would have been used in Britain soon after the Conquest of the island in 1066. This name was given to a person who was a person who frequently used the informal Norman greeting beu sire, which means good sir, or fine sir.

No, it would be like if there was some dude named Lucifer before the other Lucifer was mentioned and so they gave him some cool stuff to make up for making his life worse

everyone knows who Bowser is especially if they have children

I'm sure they hired the best person for the job, fuck your ragebait and your ideology.

I guess you didn't watch Treehouse and see the female presenters and female developers getting their chance at the spotlight, Anita?

Wow, Mario really does have the deepest lore.

Pretty sure I saw multiple women in treehouse but that's just fishing for (you)

Maybe in your little bubble man. Everyone knows who Mario is and maybe some old boomers remember the name Koopa being tossed around. But no one outside of the sphere of video games is going to say shit about Bowser. If anything the one making the joke is gonna be the one getting laughed at

This part was incredibly awkward and reminded me of old e3 cringe

People preferred Reggie. I'm certain he wanted to stop doing E3, but it's clear he had a following and Nintendo was going to use it.

Did you all forget that bald guy they had with non descriptive action hero who ran the 3DS conference that one year?

Stop pretending to be an SJW just to get (you)'s, faggot

How did this joke work in the Japan airing? Isn't Bowser called Koopa over there? Did they just cut it out or something?

They had a TL note.

They pretended his name was Doug Koopa

How did you know, user? You're spot on. Good job.

Bowser means tentacle secks. They ate it up.

What would Nintendo be like if Bowser (Koopa) actually ran it?

Well, the Animal crossing director is female.
That counts, right?

Attached: 1368842267934.jpg (640x480, 59K)

I'm pretty sure he was in control, user. Reggie did what he wanted

who are you quoting?

Literally my Grandma knows Bowser, and she still calls Pokémon "Pokieman"

The only bad part of this sketch was that the dude translating was a terrible actor so the comedic timing was fucked

A platformer.

Attached: 1550790413138.jpg (804x922, 50K)

>The only bad part of this sketch was that the dude translating was a terrible actor so the comedic timing was fucked
And sent to a north korean gulag

All tree house is is female spokespeople that the president of NOA stupid

no that dude has been doing this shit since forever

I maintain that Bowser should have just been introduced himself normally and continued to speak as such, with only the 64 Bowser theme in the background to acknowledge the joke. Would have worked better for his subpar acting.

Shhh, you are going against the narrative.

Someone send him some hats with horns on them.

AND YOU CAN GO FUCK YOURSELF FAGGOT

Did anyone else think bowser was actually nemed "browser" when they were a kid or is it just my autism?
It wasn't even because of internet browsers i geniunely just thought his name was browser

Nintendo's Yakuza ties means it's pretty much strictly a boys' club.

Bowser as Warioware antagonist when?

So how many of you had this joke on your bingo cards?

Attached: 1_uCYu6HIOJ6N90kvoi4AuRQ.png (800x800, 39K)

If they hire a female presenter then non-doug Bowser better fuck her live on air

>female spokesperson
But they have plenty

fake news

That's what I thought, I remember watching my mom playing Mario World and being so scared of bowser

Granted, it was the "young ones" that led to the development of Splatoon with a bit of supervision by Shiggy. And that turned out fantastic.

Mhm, keep saying and you'll end up like Gunpei Yokoi.

Now you know who yo real daddy is

pretty sure that dude is completely CG AI

>Granted, it was the "young ones" that led to the development of Splatoon with a bit of supervision by Shiggy. And that turned out fantastic.
Japan is a weird parallel universe where the few young people that were born were stronger supporters of Abe than older voters. I don't think it's indicative of anything.

It'd be like saying that a rising Israeli tech firm augurs a future of religious-right dominated tech giants because a non-trivial portion of their recent hires were haredim or observant Orthodox Jews.

>not even 100 likes
She hasn't been relevant in years now has she?

No, it's more like Japan is less relevant when it comes to designing videogames and the west is taking over. The boomers were the ones who flooded Wii with casual shovelware and attempted to make an industry designed entirely for non-gamers, making videogames exclusively for non-gamers was the first SJW movement in videogames and eventually led to what Sony is doing today, since SJW are still casuals and have the most potential money.

youtube.com/watch?v=r-vmhdxh02w

I doubt he's ever played a vidya.

did someone save the gif and webm of sam's big jiggly milkers from treehouse? it's for archiving purposes

they aren't just presenters

She's still relevant for Yea Forums