awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Military_strength
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>in the end we truly were Elden Ring™
Miyazaki is a hack and so is that old fuck

ring ring ring

OH GOD...

THE ELDEN RING

HNNNNGGGGGG...

Attached: 1490496161716.gif (320x240, 1.39M)

>The fire ring
What a fucking hack!

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH
MASSA MAKE ME SQUIRT

Dubious Grandma: Shit-Ass Dead Dude... Know'st thou of Hell Fuck Castle, high in the mountains...? (laughter) It was once the domain of King Big Sad Guy, who did the Flame Thing.. Legend tells of the castle's steward, the great and terrible HorseDog, but who is to say if it still roams the halls... (solid minute of laughter) Oh, how silly of me; but of course, a new arrival in Drangranthric wouldst know not such tales... One such as thee... wouldst be better suited to sharpen the blades of the dreaded wraith of Why'd They Put Anorher FUCKIN SWAMP LEVEL Marsh..... Armor Type of Dude. That is... ifst thoust canst livest thatst longst... (five minutes of laughter; unskippable)

Attached: mwah.jpg (480x360, 14K)

The elden ring is the sun.

>The truth is, it was Elden Ring™ from the start
Jesus Miyazaki

why do you keep posting this

based

I cordially invite you to eat a dick. Both are unquestionably influential and successful in their respective fields for a reason.

Elden means "the fire" so calling it "the elden ring" is wrong.

O

MY

ELDEN

ELDEN RING, ELDEN RIIINNGGGGGGGGGGG OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M CUMMING, I'M FUCKING CUMMING, I'M CUMMING SO FUCKING HAAAARRRRRDDDDDDD ELDEEEEEENNNNNNNNNN RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FFFFFUUCCCCCCCKKKK YEEEEAAAAAHHHHH OOHHHHHHHHH ELDEN FUCKINGGG RIIINNGGGG HOLLYYY FUCKK

RING

NIGGER

10/10

based lmao

RING RING RING

Attached: bell.gif (640x361, 131K)

say something nice about your new level up waifu

Attached: elden ring nordic master race.jpg (1025x469, 17K)

t.Yui

I hope GRRM doesn't screw her up like he has every female character he's written.

>Elden Ring
>Lord of the Rings
>Elder Scrolls
>Game of thrones

The real elden ring is the friends you made along the way

I hope GRRM doesn’t make the story super pretentious. I have a bad feeling

Now I know what to call my book: Lord of the Scrolls

elden means old

In what way is his writing pretentious?

So is this getting the same cycle? Reveal at E3 and gameplay/release date at Gamescom?

needlessly big words

I think it's going to be a while before we see something

yeah, fromshit is officially fifa tier

And you think he's writing the dialogue for the game? They've already said he just helped with the world building/mythos. He's not actually writing for the game.

SHATTERED !

he only wrote background lore stuff, so you probably wont see any of his writing as in game text

shit cock cunt is big words?

>anything over a 7th grade reading level is too much
>MOMMY

CAST THE RING INTO THE FIRE

'En' means 'ing' when tied to an adjective. As in burn'ing' ring. The en only means 'the' when it is tied to a noun.

THE MORE SHE LEVELED UP
THE MORE SHE SHAT

EACH LEVEL WAS SOFTER AND SMELLIER THAN THE LAST

>Hand it over. That thing. Your Elden Ring

what did he mean by this?

RING RING RING RING
BANANA PHONE

>new From game
Instantly excited
>collaboration with GRRM
Instantly deflated
Fuck that morbidly obese geriatric hack. He can suck my fat pink mast.

Hand it over. That thing, the Elden Ring™.

Did Vaati already made a 20 min video """explaining""" the nothing we got in the trailer?

The more she shat, the more she drank.

nuncle

wat

yep

yes litteraly it came out yesterday lmao

The Lord of the Throne. Sounds good to me.

OOOOHHHHH

Attached: ring.png (279x272, 63K)

He pretends that he did a bunch of historical research to build his world but it’s actually retardedly designed because he has no understanding of geography
>ooooooh my world is BIGGER and BETTER than real Europe
>my characters are SMARTER and better fighters than ANYONE who ever lived in real history
>my realms can raise armies of HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS with no logistical problems at all
>real medieval people were fucking RETARDED why didn’t they just use messenger birds ahahaha not like my fictional people who are much smarter and betterer

Maybe the true Elden Ring, were the friends we made along the way :)

lol

I thought that was the same dude

Tfw Sekiro wasn't as fleshed out because the dev team had it's focus on Elden Ring.

New words are fun

GRRM doesn't understand the middle ages very well. He probably got everything he knows by skimming through some medieval English history books and just rolled with it.

Well yes, this shouldn't be surprising. I believe Sekiro was a B team project

Pretty decent B-team project honestly.

What about them?

Attached: 13rjC.jpg (500x707, 73K)

>tfw the hype died down as soon as it was announced exclusive to Xbox and Windows.

Bloodborne will be the superior From exclusive anyway

Attached: erxbox.png (2633x1423, 1018K)

>Fuck the Elden Ring and fuck niggers and jews
What the fuck Raimi

Don't tell me you don't see it...

Attached: elden.png (500x281, 287K)

Are you retarded?
Microsoft wouldn't put Sony's fucking logo there. The game is confirmed a multiplat.

it's not exclusive you retard

oh shit

Attached: 1540059684816.jpg (487x449, 21K)

PUT YOUR GRASSES ON

Attached: AAAAAA.png (376x440, 103K)

And it burns, burns, burns

GRIIIIFIIIIIIIIIITH

It's really fucking hard to unsee it now

Attached: LOOK UP AT THE SKY.png (500x281, 277K)

What's with miyazaki's boner for
- Red skies
- Burning people
- Barefoot women
- Everyone is 8 feet tall except the player

what? asoiaf is not even that verbose for fantasy, you must be underage or a thirdworlder.

Don't kink shame him

>- Everyone is 8 feet tall except the player
the player is smaller for gameplay reasons
do you want the game to look like god of war where the player takes 50% of the screen space

Dom Quixote.

YOU CANT EVEN IMAGINE IT
[SPOILER]THE POISON SWAMPS OOOOOOOH THE POISONS SWAMPS[SPOILER]

MY BREASTS

MEGASSA SQUEEZE THEM

Attached: download.jpg (200x200, 6K)

Attached: 1541630128047.png (64x58, 7K)

Isn’t that just the hammer dude?

Cant place that there milord.

I hope that a bit far-fetched theory is true and both the red-haired man and this woman are a stand-in for the player character, because I want to be this cute.

No you stupid faggots, just by the hair alone you can tell it's a different person.

The Ice and Fire Lord of the Souls Throne.

Attached: IMG_0435.jpg (575x743, 141K)

Nah m8, they're definitely two different characters.

Attached: 1560180407000.jpg (1920x2160, 279K)

Attached: 1548134989378.png (117x90, 20K)

Sauron?

Attached: IMG_0436.gif (500x270, 1.49M)

You are also a hack with this boring and stupid opinion.

Let's hope we get some cute feet.

You're such a fucking incel.
In fact ALL of you are stupid incels.
Did you even read the interview?
GRRM only wrote the mythos of the world.
Everything including all characters and dialogue IN the game will be done by From Software except maybe some fucking god creature you talk to that is part of the mythos.

Go FUCK YOURSELVES YOU FUCKING INCELS LEARN TO READ INCELS INCELS INCESL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1538636368182.jpg (251x242, 14K)

Martin can't even finish his own books and now he wants to write a souls game?

dabbing on book cucks

based

Game of Rings is going to flop just like the TV show.

Yeah one of the things that really irritated me in the books is how people will say "we need some armies here" and then hundreds of thousands of people will just appear, and he'll go into such detail about what all the banners look like and what families they represent and all this pointless shit while completely skimming over how they all even got there in the first place.

I fell into an elden ring of fire.

Attached: 1338923053280.jpg (400x266, 20K)

If I pull off that ring, will you die?

>muh miyazaki
Do people actually still believe that Miyazaki actually makes games ? He's the president now and overseeing multiple projects at once, basically just providing creative input.
BB was probably the last big project he was really involved (and he was carried by Sony). DaS2,3 and Sekiro were all varying grades of le B-team.

OOOOOOOOOOOOH ... Elden Ring..

I personally never liked GoT, but if you're calling the most popular show of the last 10 years a flop you're a retard.

this isn't true at all

that is so fucking hot, i want her thicc lips to kiss the tip of my dick, is there any lewd fanart of her?

fuck do we have to wait for gamescom for actual gameplay

OOHH ELDEN RING

Attached: OOHH ELDEN RING.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

For anyone who didn't notice, that was most certainly Gael's voice actor. Frog "Kino" Nation is back on board.
youtube.com/watch?v=McofBOpPw40

Attached: 1455675045771.jpg (373x348, 60K)

>from soft dialogues

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw Vendrick isn't Gael's VA I was just posting some of their best work vis-a-vis Souls.

Attached: Baby Suly.jpg (567x800, 238K)

I can say that even on release I found those grandmas meaningless rambling and laughter both cringeworthy and annoying
>and you wont even know whyyyy
Its a very crappy intro to an otherwise good game

Attached: 1558757637865.jpg (1340x1242, 181K)

inb4 frognation was too busy working on elden ring to dub sekiro.

I'm actually positive that the sculptor from the reveal trailer was actually voiced by someone from frog nation because the sculptor has a completely different VA in the release version.

I'd bet a lot of money it was Activision simply gypping out on primo voice work. For all the shit Bamco has done to Souls, enlisting Frog Nation was a fantastic investment.

This, all movement of armies and characters in the books have logical time tables

HE ISNT FUCKING BURNING IM TIRED OF YOU BLIND FUCKING SPERGS
ITS GOLD FUCKING DUST COMING FROM HIM
BECAUSE HE IS CONNECTED TO THE ELDEN RING
THE ELDEN RING HAS GOLD SHARDS
AAAAAAAAAAAAA

>expecting intelligence on Yea Forums

It's the 3 darksigns put together.

Confirmed for Dark Souls 4.

Ah yes, just like when Tywin *teleports behind you* into the Blackwater battle in the knick of time

why are you mad? it's only game.

from soft has been working with frog nation for more than a decade, I was under the assumption that it was them enlisting frog nation and bamco just helped pay the bills.

Attached: 1556398130566s.jpg (221x228, 9K)

Oh right I had forgotten Demon's Souls.

Attached: Yorshka.jpg (811x575, 139K)

Elder Scrolls: Lord of The Rings Edition

>Another grimdark "not" Souls action RPG by Miyazaki
How can anybody keep looking forward to this over and over again?

Attached: 1553607550255.png (1000x1000, 439K)

tard

i dont expect them to have intelligence but i do expect them to have eyes

>Weighty combat
>Interesting worlds to explore
>Fashion
>Taking your skills online for PvP, or co-op
What's not to like?

Attached: bzHRn3b.gif (400x225, 1.93M)

Pleb.

Fromshite is remastering WC3. What a time to be alive.

Attached: 1545148133809.webm (1920x1080, 1.31M)

>Another great game by Miyazaki
Why wouldn't I look forward to this?

Attached: 1560182770055.jpg (722x850, 94K)

I assure you this faggot is a mesoamericafag.

It just works.

>And to your right, you'll see not-Yhorm
And I hope he has better lore. Yhorm was such missed potential with that 10/10 design.

Attached: Yhorm the Giant.jpg (719x1111, 100K)

To be honest there are 1 million people in the north. In the feudal times, if there was a good reason or external threat the people could get behind (like the mongols), the lords could potentially raise up to 7% of the population as the army. Optimistically, including the knights, robb stark could raise around 75,000 men for the war of the five kings, most of them shitters. How many did he have in the books? I dont remember

Definitely more than that and entire armies are constantly getting slaughtered and it never affects anything except determining who won that particular battle.

here look at this webm
you can clearly tell that it is dust and it is gold
not fire

Unironically my face when I saw webm related on stream.

Attached: DRAGOON.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Well then that's dumb

You can literally see they both have the same breakage on the shoulder and back. And the top image is from the later scene and you can see the braided hair beginning but it’s tossed over the right shoulder. After the explosive hit you see his hair loosened up explaining the difference.

>male has huge crack straight down
>female has smaller crack leaning heavily off to the right
Yea Forums continues to have no vision

>Capture.png

Attached: s_04.jpg (1920x1080, 94K)

user, look at the shoulders, they're different people. The woman has a much smaller frame, its pretty obvious

Can you imagine ripping off LOTR because you ran out of story ideas.

This is a woman, right?

nah

what is he hitting?

yea..I hope

OH FUCK ELDEN RING, YES GIVE IT TO ME FUCK YES OOOOOOOOH FUCK

Pretty sure, yeah. I don't see the adam's apple.

Nah mate it's a different model. At first we see a braid dude. Then we see a woman with loose hair holding a hammer with heir hair in front of her. Then we see a male with braid over his back, intact. Then we once again see woman with loose hair in front of her. Then she falls down and it transitions to male for the last time and the male still has his braid intact.

Also their fingers are different. And their cracks on the back are different.

Attached: er.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

From:awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/North#Military_strength
The north's exact military strength has not yet been revealed. According to a semi-canon source from 2005, the north can perhaps raise forty-five thousand soldiers, [35] although it would take a long time to gather them from such a large region.[36] According to George R.R. Martin, the north's military strength is about equal to that of the Vale of Arryn, and Dorne.[36] During Aegon's Conquest, King Torrhen Stark raised an army of thirty thousand men.[37] Nearly twenty thousand can be raised on short notice[11] near the start of autumn,[38] while thousands more might be raised from more distant houses, such as the northern mountain clans, if more time is allowed.[15]

A semi-canon source from 2005 places the infantry-to-cavalry ratio at four to one.[35] House Manderly, of southron origins, is known to command the most heavy horse north of the Neck.[13] Mail is the most common armor found in the north.[39] As knighthood is associated with the Faith of the Seven, and the majority of the northmen holds to the old gods, knighthood is rare in the north.[29]

You know you can just go check it and be sure before you make an ass of yourself right?

Attached: Untitled.png (1010x681, 432K)

HAAAAAACCCCKKKK!

Yeah, you see her tits This guy

Attached: 1560331884541.jpg (2858x2160, 1013K)

Robb's entire army is less than 20,000, why are you dumb niggers bitching about the story if you don't even know the basic facts?

The biggest army in Westeros is the Reach and they can only raise 80-100k and most of them are serfs

>More recently, during the War of the Five Kings, Robb Stark gathered an army of twelve thousand at Winterfell. These twelve thousand include two thousand three hundred men from Karhold under the command of House Karstark (two thousand foot, three hundred horse).In total, the host of twelve thousand counts three to four hundred knights, and three thousand northern cavalry. When the Stark host marches, others join them along the kingsroad,and by the time the host reaches Moat Cailin, it is about eighteen thousand large.House Manderly adds another fifteen hundred men,bringing the total to nineteen thousand five hundred men. By the time they get to The Twins, Robb's host consists of twenty thousand northern soldiers;

awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Military_strength

Attached: got robb king in da norf.png (500x600, 495K)

90% of the books is traveling.

seems like crimson hair is a thing in this game, right?

Based Miyazaki dropping in female characters like it ain't no thang.

Compare those meaty fingers with girl's hands

Attached: waifu.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Ok you’re right

the two we see might be part of a faction

I'm pretty sure it's just an allegory for the fact that we can customize our characters.

I sure hope you're not going off the show. The books often address problems with infrastructure, keeping the army fed, resorting to looting the surrounding countrside etc.

I'm a bitch for Miyazaky, gonna buy it day 1.

ELDEN RING
LEND NIGER

Whats with all the robotic/prosthetic arms lately?

this lmao, i think the people bitching about the books in these threads havent even read them

Yeah that was my first thought too but I can't be sure.

Attached: Crunchy.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

2014:
>bear seek seek less

2017:
>ashen one ashen one

2020:
>elden ring oooh elden

bravo miyazaki

Attached: DankSouls.jpg (1024x576, 120K)

I've noticed this trend as well. People losing limbs all over the place in vidya these days.

>t. watched the show but didn't wanna be called a fag so he pretends like he read the books

But will they finally make magic viable like it was in DSII?

i'm pretty sure it's not
im pretty sure the cutting is supposed to symbolize that these two are connected and are dying simultaneously after the breaking of the ring

even in the shitty show he's wrong

I'm pretty sure about your pretty sure being pretty wrong.

yeah this cinematic trailer about two divine beings breaking is totally about us being able to make le funny faces in our main menu
shut the fuck up

Wait a minute...

Attached: e38.jpg (869x943, 231K)

FROM comes up with a new idea and everybody rushes to copy them, Nintendo admitted to being influenced by Dark Souls for the original Breath of the Wild, Ganon's scream is a direct copy of Cleric Beast

Attached: dark souls the real curses.jpg (780x846, 107K)

>It was once the domain of King Big Sad Guy, who did the Flame Thing..
This fucking killed me.

Attached: 1560164032085.png (1280x799, 1.12M)

I'm pretty sure you're still pretty wrong.

>we dont want to make more dark souls
>next game bombs hard
>back to the dark fantasy games

i accept your concession

They've been making ER ever since Ringed City released you cuntfuck.
And Sekiro didn't bomb.

Seems pretty fucking retarded to reference a gameplay aspect like that, which isn't the case obviously and it's just you being the retard.

>bombs hard
??????

user I was simply drumming up our use of the word "pretty" how did you not catch that.

Attached: 1469666049576.png (680x460, 166K)

There's only one person in that cave.

rpg fags are mentally dysfunctional
>muh stats
>muh character creation

Is the main protag a female in eldin ring?

Main protag is us, user.

Elden Ring...
The pipes... the pipes are calling...

you're pretty

For my lady's tax policy

>more than 2 million copies sold
>"bombs hard"
You can't be this autistic.

They mouth and hand both look pretty feminine.

Based.
Sekiro was totally dark fantasy.

any lewd fanarts of her?

no

Attached: 1560190004953.png (968x688, 1.67M)

Confirmed character customization

Attached: SHATTERED.webm (1280x720, 2.03M)

ON THE EDGE

Wait I thought that was just armor but it's a fucking prosthetic arm isn't it? MIYAZAKIIIIIIIIII

Sulyvahn is so cute!

Those are def two different people. The top is for sure female and bottom is male.

>he doesn't know Sekiro sold better than every individual Souls game

Attached: shigeru-miyamoto1.jpg (1000x563, 314K)

DSIII sold like 6 million so that's doubtful.

THIS IS LITERALLY THE PLOT OF INU YASHA

FIND THE SHARDS OF THE ELDEN RING LMAO. SHARDS MAKES DEMONS MORE POWERFUL

Lifetime sales we've yet to see. But it is their most successful launch ever.

>find the shards of the elden ring
when is it said that this is the plot
?

Copy that.

It’s literally Der Ring Des Nibelungen

ur all fucking autistic as fuck

It didn't

So the big giant dude probably is the guy with the hammer and braided hair and the female with the prosthetic arm, is the woman holding the hammer with cracks on her back that are similar to the hammer dudes back as well?

Attached: nigga.png (671x531, 455K)

fuck off autistphobe

t. The other took who made dark souls 2 that I don't even care to know it's name p

They're not the same people. Giant dude has completely different proportions than the braided dude.
And the girl has completely different fingers and nails compared to prosthetic girl

so horse riding is confirmed right? how big this game is going to be? a more open world experience with from's gameplay seems a pretty cool idea

It's their fastest and best selling game at release.

>horse riding
yes
>how big
bigger than any souls-like so far

quite kafkaesque

BASED

I like how this is literally every Soulslike game.

Place your bets on who broke the ring:

Someone or something?

me

Didnt most fights back then not go beyond like 20 percent casualties

:)

And it completely died down since it doesn't have a multiplayer to motivate groups of people to get it way after the launch. Compare 24 hours peak players for DS3 and Sekiro. Sekiro doesn't have longevity/shelf life to sell more than DS3 in the long run.

Not saying it bombed though.

isn't that just poking fun on the das2 intro in particular

shitskins, the cracks on their backs represent white people breaking their backs to support subhumans who can't survive without gibs. The golden ring itself represents western civilization being destroyed

Elden Ring is a social commentary by Miyazaki on the ills of western civilization

Attached: elden ring broken.jpg (1038x476, 60K)

In a single player game, it's absolutely fucking retarded to look at how many people are concurrently playing your game at the moment. It's not a valid metric for anything, since as you said, online is not a component. Even if Sekiro sold 1 million copies in the next week, you wouldn't see the concurrent players number change by much.

Attached: file.png (932x330, 270K)

cope

Yes you would. Either way my point still stands. It doesn't have a shelf life comparable to DS3.

>WC3
Its Zodd, hence the inhuman face, the giant weapon and scattered bodies around him