Works trannies into a BOILING rage

>works trannies into a BOILING rage
HOLY FUCKING BASED

Attached: cyberpunk.png (418x442, 447K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d9HuytBlOWQ
eurogamer.net/articles/2018-08-24-the-big-cyberpunk-2077-interview
sndup.net/3x2y/Blouses - Sleep Steady.mp3
neogaf.com/threads/cd-projekt-red-explains-transgender-ad-in-cyberpunk-2077.1486918/
kiwifarms.net/threads/david-hill-jr-olivia-hill-machineiv.33204/
clyp.it/th1bugvb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why do mods keep deleting cyberpunk threads?

Explain

because they're all just the same 4 tranny pictures every single thread repeat after repeat after repeat, there are usually 3 threads about trannies at any time

ya'll obsessed

Attached: 1560129155596.jpg (318x313, 11K)

Jannies are trannies.

seething tranny

Trannies aren't people and deserve extermination.

>>/pol/

her bulge is bigger than mine, bros...

>>>discord

>MUH TRANNIES
>LOL HAVE SEX

After 15 years, I've about fucking had it with this shithole.

What doesn't trigger them these days?

just saw someone complaining the game doesn't let you be nonbinary (at this point it means nothing) but it has trans people as fetish and fucking hell they're never happy

im reaching the breaking point as well. this board is becomingly unbearably awful

What did they do now?

SEETHING trannies

>soul
>soulless

>caring about what twitter trannies think
you niggers are unironically just as retarded, and at least they stay contained on a site where they can be muted forever.

Moot could do something about it but it seems like he doesn't care.

Personally I'm just happy with the sheer freedom they give you to kill NIGGERS. Within minutes of starting the game you can be happily stabbing some NIGGER in the throat and spilling NIGGER blood into the gutter where it belongs. The last game I played that alowed this level of freedom in killing NIGGERS was grand theft auto. Of course every game featuring NIGGERS has wildly unrealistic depictions of NIGGERS in their game, which is a problem solved by online. With online interaction I can get realistic NIGGER reactions to putting a bullet through a NIGGERS empty skull. The symphony of a NIGGER yelling about "muh dick" while I launch rocket after rocket at his tricked out NIGGER low rider is something no other game has brought to the table. Frankly I'm excited for cyberpunk 2077 and I hope they add some online interaction so I can get more NIGGER killing action out of it.

user... I

Woah, user. That's a lot of N-words. Racism is bad.

Who are you to judge why someone likes a game?

Gamers rise up

Attached: 1554351587494.jpg (634x951, 114K)

So a small group of mentality ill people can produce this much bad PR for a game because /pol/ fucks keep posting it and spreading it around to try and prove a point that didn't exist and in the process getting the attention of shitty news sites who spread it to the devs who end up charging the game because of it.

Yeah you sure showed them you fucking idiots.

Because it lives rent free in their minds and they can't focus on their dilation

>bad pr

Is this their vendetta for their fallen comrade?

>le 70% face
All seething and literally unable to stop making these threads

Attached: Capture.jpg (442x84, 8K)

What did they do this time?

Most trannies are white males so yes they make up the majority of suicides genius.

They represented them in a game by putting a hot trap with a big dick on a poster in the game. The callous fucks!

Only 41% of them

>dilate

After all this shit i believe that game is doomed.
Because journos opinion IS important, even if you don't like it. Their cooperation could sink CDPR for good.
So... that's sad, but game will flop.
See: the name of the drink ChroManticore
manticore is a mixture of lion and scorpion
advertising slogan "mix it!" is offensive because M->F consider themselves as F

Attached: 1450369630780.png (817x1750, 792K)

This shitty game has tranies though, nice falseflag

have sex

>"So, what are the transgender community upset about this time?"
>"They're upset that a transgender woman was in a sexy ad in a video game"
>"oh."

Attached: Bauman.gif (274x247, 2.51M)

See ya tomorrow

based

No, trannies are a small percentage of the population. And the 40% statistic shitposted here repeatedly is only for attempted suicides.

>don't put trannies in
>WHAT THE FUCK WHY DON'T YOU REPRESENT TRANSGENDER PEOPLE IN VIDYA ARE THEY INFERIOR TO YOU FUCKING WHITE MALES?
>put trannies in
>EXPLOITATION! DEMEANING!
Every time.
These """"""people"""""" are insane.

Isn't that what they wanted? That trap on the banner is more passable than 100% of them bitching

>liking something based on how mad it makes other people

This is how you know you're underage

Cope and dilate

Attached: 1544043127166.png (996x1000, 96K)

Can't you people live without shoving politics in everything for one god damn day?

Imagine being so brainwashed by media that you chop your dick off and never reproduce. And after you realize your mistake you neck yourself like a good goy.

Burh, the problem is HOW they put transpeople.
Because trans people ARE NOT MIX of female and male, they are not chimera. They were reborn as different sex. Transfemale IS female, and game says opposite and that's why this if offensive.

I'm not even 100% convinced it's meant to be a cock, instead of just weird armor plating or clothing. It looks like a cock but could be a dumb mistake. Either that, or it's intentional by the artist but probably not the studio, and it's something the artist is trying to "slip past the radar," like all the supposed sex stuff hidden in single frames in Disney movies.

same, but it makes me wonder. has this site always been this shit, but in my naivete i was blind to it? or is it somehow legitimately getting worse? i didn't even think the latter was possible, but every day i am unpleasantly surprised.

still not buying this game

Attached: 1548527159979.jpg (1200x911, 86K)

Just bought this on steam. Any game that pisses off trannies is a game I want to SUPPORT! Based and redpilled!

The irony is they want to be represented as passing as the opposite sex (when most of them don't) yet you can't do that without some out of place, hamfisted insert that's going to alienate like 99% of your audience.

>please somebody tell CDPR
>p-please tell Nvidia
>PLEASE tell Keanu Reeves please
>t-tell them, m-mommy, waaaaaaah
This is fucking hilarious.

>y'all
pasty tranny detected

>cyberpunk is a dystopian world and not what society should be trying to strive for
>billboard demeaning trans people as fetish or potentially gimmick
>cdpr saying that we shouldn't treat trans people as marketing
>trans people get upset at this
I am so confused

There's a really good novel some Yea Forums user wrote that you should read.

>trannies bitch about gatekeeping
>think they are the ones who get to decide what cyberpunk as a genre can and cant be
Makes you think

the ad says "mix it up". it's pretty blatantly trying to suggest you do something you normally do (have sex with a lady) with a twist (the cock).

So then, how are they supposed to "represent" transwomen? If they look like women, then people will assume they aren't trans and will not feel represented ("muh heteronormative").

If they make them half balding, sloppy makeup, with beard shadow and deep voices, that will probably hurt their feelings more than fake-Pepsi ad with a cock.

im not your "bruh", freak

These """""people""""" don't play video games.

>Trans people existing is transphobic
>They're also literally just assuming the model is trans.

They don't call them janny trannies for nothing, user.

I find a cyberpunk setting to be very appropriate for trannies / furries.
Feels like they would fit in the setting very well.
Usually I think it to be annoying that they're plastered everywhere.

Based

Attached: 1559818076940.png (577x582, 557K)

Yes, exactly. Could just be a woman with a cyber strapon. Future knows no limits.

Attached: 1560340502376.jpg (936x678, 75K)

Once you understand who is responsible for that media, you too, will understand!

why does it seem like the average transsexual went over the last few decades from artsy party animals who probably took a fair amount of drugs to middle-aged fat nerds who work as programmers

It has without question gotten worse, mods used to actually filter generic responses like "have sex". Ie. "hello rddit" "söy" "teebeeh senpai". Now every response is this unoriginal garbage.

Attached: 1560247296305.png (839x1928, 301K)

why are they just assuming she's trans? what if she's a real woman with a cyber cock augment? that's canon in-universe, isn't it?

>trans
>people

Attached: 1432681978015.jpg (500x382, 100K)

>corn pone with mayo
what the fuck did he mean by this

Did you miss the giant cock?

this person is fucking bonkers

Wtf I love that box art now.

100% of furries should be eviscerated.

Because they're clueless. There are clueless people all around us.

> So then, how are they supposed to "represent" transwomen?
As woman. For example, you can make a good designed character with deep story. And to know that she is trans you have to befriend with her, do some adventures with her, fall in love with her and after that she will tell you that she is trans and you say something like: "I don't care, you are woman, you know that" and then you will have sex with her

Imagine getting so BTFO by a jap on twitter you ragequit being a male

>y'all
cringe and dilationpilled

Do you have magic eyes? You can see what's under her clothes? Could be packing like a horse, or could be synthetic. In case you didn't know, women can use strapons.

It legitimately got worse. People literally only come here from /pol/ to fight "discord trannies" and repeat the same insults on both sides like action JRPGs where characters say something stupid at every attack they do.

Also bots. At least before people would make long paragraphs of stupid insults more often.

>"I don't care, you are woman, you know that" and then you suck her dick

Don't talk about trannies
Talk about how cute our lad is

Attached: 1607edcc4aa9880cd9fa480d67fdb196.png (579x768, 586K)

That's both gay and unrealistic since passable shemales are so rare. Better to portray a an average tranny that anyone can spot a mile away.

This.
Isn't cyberpunk in general extremely lenient with people's sexuality?
You can be a fucking toaster with your brain scan uploaded into it and still be a female if you want.

Dude, I don't think they can do that much for every pepsi ad in the game, might need to adjust your expectations a little

>power bottom
>cringe and augpilled
>associates with niggers
Nah.

NIGGERS

>100 body mods
>thinks piercings and tattoos are the same as literally having robot arms
jej

He might be a woman in a male cyborg body.

Oh, man, that's funny as fuck.
Good job trolling

Literally me tonight, love me some trap clitty

>cute lad
Nigga you are gay as fuck.

OMEGALUL

It's just the box art though
I was disappointed that the Final Fantasy XV box art in Europe was the same as the US art, instead of keeping with the blank white theme they had going since FF7. But it didn't drive me insane.

Attached: ffxv-north-america-box-art[1].jpg (770x958, 89K)

He's pure and a switch

Attached: image7-compressor.png (1920x1080, 519K)

Why would realism matter? Most female game characters are attractive, which is unrealistic since women in real life are usually ugly, as are most people

>foxler
>furry
nigga

Attached: 1532324045464.jpg (800x684, 80K)

Fucking cis scum depreciates the struggle of trans people!

it's a good thing we make sure they never run out of attention

because they need everything to be about them, otherwise they lose the only thing that defines them

based and nigpilled

It's Kingdom Come all over again. Hopefully CDPR won't bend over to the SJW "we can never be satisfied" cross. If it gets any more woke now the game will flop.

Attached: 1560203921055.jpg (721x960, 73K)

>he doesn't know

Most in-game women we've seen so far have been ugly though.

kek someone post that screencap please

fpbp

imagine getting btfo so hard that the only rational decision was to quit twitter and start dilating.

Attached: 000000005234.jpg (500x955, 141K)

What the fuck is a transhumanist?
Also, good luck finding work in japan with "over 100 bodily modifications"

Literally no one will care about this besides whining people on Twitter. The game will still sell millions of copies and most probably won't even look at the billboard. Hell, half of the people that buy the game won't even play more than 30 minutes, like they do with all their games.

Guilty as charged

Attached: image3-compressor.png (1920x1080, 438K)

I don't think anything is going to make this game flop, normalfags are obsessed with it despite us knowing next to nothing about it. Still always fun to watch trannies seethe.

Moots triumphant comeback will happen. BELIEVE

Should we tell him?

Attached: 1549509634907.jpg (494x494, 35K)

>attempted
holy shit they can't even do that right, what a fucking waste of space trannyfags are

Attached: heston laugh.gif (404x416, 201K)

NIGGERS

>Transfemale IS female
Then why does the distinction have to be made? lol

Some guy posted earlier that he got told that there'd be no trans people in the game
He was pretending to be a polish video games journo

no one beat the fuck out of this guy enough in school

>this box art thinks Elon Musk is rich because he worked hard

He spent countless days sitting in a tiny apartment, coding away at his first startup, but he's rich because he's white?
Where is my billion dollars for being white?

Affirmative action guarantees minorities will rise quicker in ever field, and lowers their barrier to entry in college and hiring.

How do you know it's not a very girly looking man?

It got worse but internet as a whole got worse, homogenization of subcultures means that what would previously be seen as outside and foreign taint and immediately squashed is just accepted and common nowadays as one internet community seeps into the other. Things like telling newfags to lurk more doesn't mean anything anymore.

BASED Sluten lover
youtu.be/d9HuytBlOWQ

why do they need surgery then

>So yeah, X is Y. Can we Z?

Attached: 1559142785616.png (456x465, 417K)

>single still of an ad in a video game that isn't even out yet causing this much of a ruckus
How little do you have to worry about in general for this to even pop up on your radar?

Attached: 1496563761182.jpg (202x267, 21K)

Seeing trannies work themselves into twitter screeds about CDPR reminds me these same assholes call people 'fragile' for far lesser reactions.

Gradually, I began to hate them.

Elon Musk is basically a hack though
I don't get the hero worship around him

Unironically agreed. You have mods now that ban people for using the word "nigger". This place really has become plebbit v2.

literally reads like the 100 confirmed kills copypasta at first, what is this timeline

The people who are mad about this don't know anything about the cyberpunk universe. Skin doesn't matter, you can literally change your skin color, your sex parts, and other physical characteristics whenever the fuck you wanted. Cyberpunk America is peak degeneracy America, and honestly, you bet your ass I'm fuckin that futa bitch because at least I don't have to ask if she does anal.

Living off government money gives them a lot of free time to whine about not having it good enough.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190610-213847_Twitter.jpg (998x1634, 339K)

Transhumanism deals with the idea of enhancing humans through technology.
Trannies co-opted it because it has trans in the name.

>they are not chimera
>they were reborn as different sex
So are they phoenix or something

Attached: 1502567656679.jpg (363x475, 26K)

>This box art imports copies of Japanese swimsuit volleyball games with advanced jiggle physics but thinks queer people are just too sexual in public.
How is that even a contradiction? One is done in private, the other in public. There are different standards for each. That's like saying you can't have sex in your home while also being against public orgies in the park.

u/nwordcountbot

>that ESL tier english

But are there trans people though?
Are they rightfully represented?

I can literally name more random trannies than political men in my country thanks to Yea Forums

Didn't care about this game, its all scripted horse shit. But I'll buy it now.

Attached: 1284663976097.jpg (560x437, 42K)

Yeah, furry. That's what I said, you're a fucking furry and deserve to be gassed you putrid degenerate

Kill your fucking self.

Trust me, my dude, I'm the happiest tranny in the world after seeing those advertisements.
You know who's mad?
Fake trannies. And /pol/.
I say let the world see the futa dick. The world will be a better place for it.

What a shock.
Trannies are in to antifa simulators.

>trannys like shit games

Oh what surprise

More like "jesus you fucking liar I'm not into fucking trans".

Yeah, women typically do it for attention, glad you noticed.

just because it's a woman with a dick doesn't mean it's trans

I can somewhat see this. Its ridiculously stupid to see Yea Forums memes not only seep into reddit but also to shit like facebook/instagram. You see something here and after a month the most boring normal people are talking about it.

>game ends up terrible like all the other Watch Dog games
I guess this person has only disappointment to look forward to in their lifetime.

It has everyone who doesn't play video games worked into a rage.
>/pol/tards and twitter ragebaiters are mad because you can be lesbian/gay and there's girldicks

Attached: 1337285627478.jpg (216x243, 7K)

naturally

remember that caricatures are only done tastefully if they're killing cops and whypipo

Attached: 1560238046237.png (1312x478, 639K)

This one has a point. Having a strapon doesn't make you a male either.

>cyberpunk character creation
>male
>female
>futa

Attached: 1546283512010.png (631x480, 319K)

>everyone who doesn't play video games
Hopefully CDPR doesn't fall for this meme like very other major studio and tries to cater to them, instead of their actual market. Unless they want their game to flop like every other time a studio caved.

>highly anticiped high budget AAA game from slav devs
>boxart features a handsome man with white skin holding a gun
>you can kill niggers and trannies in the game, lots of them are actually depicted as bad guys/enemies

/ourgame/

>not running an oppai loli futa build

Honestly what's the problem here
It's cyberpunk, you know what cyberpunk is, right?

>male
>female
>other

Attached: 467749.png (241x200, 16K)

>the janitor actually deleted my post regarding word filters
Yikes

loli are off limit

NIGGERS

So brave ! So tolerant !

Most of the corps look pretty white, especially Meredith who fucks you over big time in the 48 minutes video

I really hope that CDPR doesn't apologize in any way. These weak lowlifes don't deserve that.

>outraged over an ingame depicting a transperson sexually
>white people should grow thicker skin

What did he mean by this?

Attached: lol.png (741x294, 47K)

I think they actually said something about a "hidden" option to start as someone of a non-specified gender if you choose the right perks.

Attached: 1546115227855.jpg (1467x1000, 116K)

The only thing I can imagine they'll do is take out the girldick advertisement because it's a single texture and, let's be real, putting out and out dicks in video games as easter eggs or etc. only works if they're not widely known about.

Too bad a nigger hasn't killed you yet, yiff in hell.

Fucking garbage taste, he can't find a single positive thing about Cyberpunk 2077 that has had years of content produced but will shill for a game that had a 10 minute reveal just because it will have trans people in it again most likely

The site is absolutely getting worse because mods and jannies openly don't give a fuck any more, on most boards anyway.

It's absolutely gotten worse. It was in serious decline since 2012 but the election was the final nail in the coffin. The only redoubts of any quality have heavy moderation to keep the wojak/pepe reddit posters out like Yea Forums. Once the mods dedicated to those boards move on this site will probably go down along with them.

Zero in "Coolishness" i bet

transfemale is absolutely not female and never will be no matter how many definitions you and your ilk try to change

>watch gameplay demo
>says government has fucked off and extremist groups have taken control
>you're literally forming an army of moderates to rise up against the authoritarian left and right as they fight over who gets to oppress you
Watchdogs is unironically going to be based and redpilled.

Attached: 1533623832291.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

I don't even get how this can be considered transphobic. This is a game in which corporations rule the world. Corporatism is a form of fascism and ads have always dehumanised their models.

holy BASED

Attached: 8-dabbing-police-officer-with-moustache-character-vector-cartoon-clipart.jpg (800x800, 235K)

Yea. I'd be ok with that. But I can see the counterr eaction being just as whiny as the twitter faggots complaining right now. CDPR loses a little either way, but probably saves most face by removing the texture if they don't want some op ed in NYT saying how backwards Polacks are.

Reddit is that way friend

they're sociopath, they live in constant agression / victimization in an endless circle that supplies them with the attention they couldn't find otherwise. Think of tripfaggots on steroids (literally)

Seems like this whole situation is a damned if you do and damned if you don't for CD Projekt Red. You can't win with these people.

Attached: yk7bgqspmq331.jpg (960x960, 96K)

>It can be a gay dude
>It can be a drag queen
>it can be a normal dude, just paid to dress up like that for a commercial.
But no, let's just assume it's a tranny so we can cry about it on twitter.
Notice how all those outrages come from dudes who cut off their dicks, not the other way around. I've yet to see a single futa making a huge deal out of things like that.

NIGGERS

>dude with multiple arrests
>moderate
u fokin wot m8

now post the one where he gets owned by based nips

This is what terminal cancer looks like

Attached: tumour.jpg (1200x6937, 1.77M)

>CORPORATIONS USE MY LACKING INTELLIGENCE AND PERSONAL BELIEFS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS

W-wait...Futa are real? Please tell me this is true.

NIGGERS

>society has collapsed into a dog eat dog world
>but should be depicted with mutual respect and tolerance for one another
why must Americans try and ruin everything.

Attached: 00_432.jpg (749x619, 217K)

Yeah I don't see why they'd even bother in the future here. It seems pretty clear if you try to work with them you're very limited in what you can actually portray

I think it's more if you start with more augs and the like
eurogamer.net/articles/2018-08-24-the-big-cyberpunk-2077-interview

>You know, as an example in the character creation you can do that by not calling the type of body you choose 'man' or 'woman', but just title it 'body type'. And then from a male or female body type you can on this basis choose how to make your character.

>I know plenty of fans who would appreciate that, and after all, you have a main character with a name that doesn't specify any gender.
>Weber: Well exactly. That's why we chose that name, because V works for male, works for female and we thought it would be a good option...
>...for gender fluid as well?
>Weber: Yeah.

>Weber: In this demo at least you will always wake up to another man, so we can show different kinds of relationships will be part of the game, and players will be able to choose what kind of character they want to play.

I unironically think it's the best, most mature way to deal with it. My only fear is that they carve too much to the "never happy" crowd.

being a moderate and obeying the law are not mutually exclusive.

You'll be back.

>organising socialist and anarchist groups
>in tokyo
lmao what is it going to do, fight the yakuza? fuck out of here

The complaints here seem pretty fair, and have more to do with how the developers think of their characters than how these characters would "realistically" treat each other.

Even if you changed everything to 100% satisfy the twitter faggots, they'll still hate you forever for doing anything wrong against their hivemind in the first place. Best to just ignore them, since they weren't going to buy the game in the first place.

Nice. I can play as all those people and make them die in the most horrible ways.

>barneyfag is the number 1 most reposted image on Yea Forums

Attached: 1518270960292.png (289x279, 84K)

because this board is Yea Forums - Super Smash Bros, Pokemon, and Tifa Boob Crying
everything else is off topic and therefore deleted

NIGGERS

Transfemale is MALE. Dilate.

Attached: 1553364395103.jpg (636x700, 108K)

Japan has a relatively interesting and rich history of strikes and fight against the megacorps that run the economy. Less so after WW2, though.

Also, after further reading, I think they mostly mean how you can switch identity as a gameplay mechanic

What tranny rage?

Reminder

Attached: 1560361533114.jpg (1080x631, 142K)

I mean shemales and ladyboys are the closes thing I guess.

Why don't black people use auxiliary verbs?

Looks like a twink version of pic related

Attached: 3308678-reboot_wolf2_20171027_site.jpg (1280x720, 299K)

So where does this nebulous "identified gender" come from? You get assigned a biological sex at birth. But then these people tell me, no, you see, I was born in the body of a male but I identify as female. How do you know? Where does this "gender" exist? Is it some kind of Platonic Idea? It can't be a social construct since you say you were born with it. It must be assigned at birth but it can't have a biological (materialist) cause. Do you have a spiritual gender? Some kind of "female soul"? Do you believe in souls? Spirits?

This is horrifying in an existential dread sort of way, because of how realistic it seems. Wonder what the world will be like in 50 years.

RENT FREE

p much this

instead of just profiling people like WD1

you recruit them AND THEN make them die in amusing ways with an amusing video

their beliefs are not logically consistent. attempting to reconcile them as such will not be a fruitful endeavor.

Literally who

Bones never lie

Attached: 7d211297a28dadeb77b0947a1b2b70af.jpg (874x1024, 127K)

>you play as a government made AI that recruits those people by feeding them false information and hopes pretending they are building a resistance, while in reality it's just a big MI6 honey pot where you send those people to their death.
Sounds more interesting already.

Anyone have that bane image from Yea Forums? Would be very appreciated

Attached: h7l0oehlfz231.jpg (960x720, 70K)

>We heard you guys dislike trannies, well, so do we!
>Please buy our game to own the SJWs!
Go play in traffic.

Listen, is it so much to ask for to have my fetish of a hot girl using scifi technology to turn a guy into her hot futa girlfriend in a video game?

hot

Attached: 1507729298164.gif (455x364, 21K)

Reminds me of the comic of the tranny dying and archeologists discovering its bones, and "misgendering" them

>People keep thinking transhumanism and gender dysphoria is the same thing
AH. AH MAKE IT FUCKING STOP.

Cyberpunk 2077 already sold 20 million pre-orders

Go dilate

Attached: 1560193184113.jpg (2048x2048, 540K)

Same here, I was thinking about crashing this entire site for good but i dont think it's worth it

>0.3% of the population is trans
>Yea Forums talks about them on every thread
Why are you so obsessed?

Bro, it has trans in the name, are you stupid? Of course transhumanism means transgenderism. They both cut their dicks off anyway.

Jesus Christ that is exactly what they want

Yea Forums's obsession with trannies is hilarious
What will be the next boogeyman?

>this is now keanus fault
there are actually more black trannies since they accept that kind of shit

Why is xyr mad?
Is it because the cover has a guy with a gun on it?

we've gotten to a point where all a company has to do to get praise is not endorse a bunch of sick faggots who chop off their genitals and brainwash and drug kids

take your beaner utopia video game and shove it up your ass

Why do you think tranny jannies prune threads about dinosaur games? Fossils remind trannies that they can't change what's inside, only mutilate what's outside

It is amazing how we've come to the point where I can at least understand where gays are coming from but I'm uttered in disbelief and frustration from trannies.

because it's funny

think it had a stroke

NIGGERS

FUCK JANNIES
FUCK MODS

>Thank God Da--I mean...second Mommy is in Japan
>Now my friends won't ostracize me for having a freak for a parent
His kids probably are happy, as long as their friends don't find the twitter feed

It's the step before acceptance, they're disgusted with themselves for only being able to get it up for shemale porn.

>reading comprehension
Do you enjoy being retarded? I'm saying they're playing on your personal beliefs for money, they'd do the same to trannies in an instant.

I really like how they made the protagonist's face skinny and gaunt compared to the usual male protagonist with a strong chiseled jaw. Male V looks aesthetic. If the game is voiced protagonist I will just go with his default look.

When are trannies not angry about some dumb shit? Let's turn that 41% into 100

do it, delete Yea Forums its a giant propaganda machine and its killing us all

>These """"""people"""""" are insane.
mental illness

I don't get it. The cyberdong is objectified and fetishised because it is a corporate advertisement in a cyberpunk game, why the outrage?

Attached: 1372442192412.png (429x410, 10K)

On that subject, we are able to determine the gender of certain dinosaurs by the presence of medullary tissue in their bone marrow, which is a substance that only forms in female birds when they are ovulating, or pregnant with fertilized eggs.

Attached: preg-T-rex_jpg.jpg (1500x886, 675K)

Attached: 08A0A267-5810-4B3A-BF63-243753B1BD92.png (1186x166, 50K)

he looks like a slavoid
some high up fucker from cdpr probably self inserted

Attached: xmK0hfF.png (1252x932, 1.89M)

So where are those "over 100 bodily modifications" of his? Looks like all he did was get a shave and comb his hair to the other side. .

NIGGERS

please deliver us all from this hell, user. i beg you.

Attached: 1530724204144.gif (834x559, 1.32M)

I don't bother watching trailers, is this a bf we can have

NIGGERS

its the default male main protag, though its a cinematic trailer not in game so yeh

That's because you're not supposed to find them attractive. You're supposed to begrudgingly fuck them in the name of tolerance

so?

>johnny
>first big kill
>ex-lover

Attached: DsKzyr6.jpg (850x1074, 289K)

It’ll go full circle and be whites who disagree with them. They’ll be some kind of “others” epithet like nonpure whites, whiggers, race traitors (RATors for short). Something retarded. It doesn’t take much to offend /pol/ into making you their boogeyman(read as: God)

>As woman. For example, you can make a good designed character with deep story. And to know that she is trans you have to befriend with her, do some adventures with her, fall in love with her and after that she will tell you that she is trans and you say something like: "I don't care, you are woman, you know that" and then you beat the shit out of him

fixed that for ya

It's genuinely a great design. I'm tired of playing Nathan Drake clones.

NIGGERS

Attached: 1505417611008.jpg (479x498, 55K)

>They'd talk about and show positive LGBTQ+ representation in the game
Literally impossible when any form of fucking depiction either wouldn't make sense in the context of the world or would be called transphobic or "fetishized" anyway

Attached: 1559939328774.jpg (160x160, 8K)

Disappointing, user.
I thought you were talking about a bf you could get in game.

Anarchy advocate? If that happened people like him would be the first ones hunted down.

>They were reborn as different sex

Yeah, they are.

The "born in the wrong body" shit has no science to back it up.

Are those cuts on his cheeks some sort of removable silicone panels so you can do maintenance on his eyes augments or some shit?

Why? Cyberpunk is full of trannies isn't it?

The in-game ad's use of 'mix' doesn't have to directly mean that the person is a mix of a male and female. What if that's not what the ad meant at all? What if they're using the phrase 'mix it up' as in saying "let's mix it up and be female instead of male." Or what if it's saying it's a male crossdressing as a female, and that he's 'mixing it up' and not actually trans? It's a gray area and these people are retarded.

he literally looks like nathan drake lol.

Attached: 14673c42f3f8c532d5e6e2a3c573f141.jpg (712x1121, 89K)

chill bro, you fap to worse

> the stabbing causes V to level up

l-lewd

there is no positive way to show trannies or fags

Nigger

NIGGERS

Nigga fuck off. He looks like Jessie

hes probably lying about everything

No I don't you fucking fursuit-wearing freak

The complaints here are progressivist handwringing.

i thought they were wires to power his eyes

>Yea Forums is willing to defending shitty boxart because of the tranny boogieman living rent free in their heads

Attached: cyber punk.png (1157x703, 1.11M)

>And to know that she is trans you have to befriend with her
You can't just look at her shoulders or jawline first?

Attached: 1559593485598.png (1280x549, 192K)

>100 bodily modifications
>even remotely being close to the same thing as cybernetic mods as seen in fiction
Christ.

What the fuck is a queer youth shelter

dont have a fursuit, i just like the porn. but whatever.

Attached: 1540252077695.jpg (680x680, 57K)

Big if true.

Attached: Untitlefgbcd.png (1968x936, 2.87M)

Hopefully nuclear conflict wipes out humanity by then

>this faggot actually liked the shit adventure time turn to endless garbage romance
Subhuman.
Also
>ONLY FEATURED A MAN
Didn't they have a female V literally last promo?

NIGGERS

Why are trannies mad again? they're finally getting represented in games

>i just like the porn

Kill yourself

>Why do the developers refer to black people as animals
seems like a pretty valid concern that would have been a normal thing to be upset during at least as early as the 60s.

literal niggertrannies everyone and of course they don't understand how statistics work

Attached: Race-and-Ethnicity-of-Transgender-Identified-Adults-in-the-US.png (572x362, 26K)

they are mad because you can play as a white person and that cyberpunk isnt all rainbows and sunshine without white people

Moot would do something about it but he's waiting for WT Snack to do something first.

Watch Dogs has WAY better graphics than this garbage Unity-looking game made by poorfag polacks.

And WD is probably going to sell a lot more as well.

Attached: 43d60c371b2d233ea43b3e017790d1e9.jpg (1914x1018, 1.25M)

you seem pretty mad

Attached: 1551538600949.png (2000x1599, 509K)

Attached: 1556935925566.png (1280x786, 737K)

STOP WEAPONIZING AND POLITICIZING VIDEOGAMES
HOLY SHIT WHO FUCKING CARES WHAT TRANNIES THINK?

Attached: THE GOAT.jpg (300x465, 34K)

Yea Forums is the designated egg board of Yea Forums, for what may be obvious reasons.

you should check your eyes user

>My kids

Attached: 1552712189222.jpg (750x747, 131K)

>the gang called the animals has BLACKS in it!
>if they are called the animals, they have to be a SKINHEAD gang otherwise someone could read demeaning things!
>also every other gang has to be skinheads to avoid bad stereotypes
>also no villain can be anything but white

Looks like you were triggered, hope you don't kill yourself once you realize your statistic you posted doesn't mean shit

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

TRANNY SAVE ME

It can actually make a ton of sense, but like you said, no matter what you do at this point, they will find a way to complain abut it.
Even they don't have any idea what they actually mean by saying that.
I guess you can always just put a random lgbt flag somewhere and collect praises for "referencing" and "supporting" them. That seems to work, provided you didn't piss them off before that.

>cool, we can go through puberty together!

Attached: A022A414-F2C9-4254-84BD-8A11B642DA18.jpg (1500x813, 629K)

NIGGERS

>So... that's sad, but game will flop.

Cyberpunk 2077 has already outsold The Witcher III and it's not even out yet.

GAIJIN FUCK OFF

They dont like CD Project Red because of one tweet in the past so they are trying to find problems that don't exist.

>Deeper down they are very unhappy and mentally unstable people that refuse to dig deep and resolve their own problems. Instead they procrastinate by fruitlessly trying to "change the world" via guilt tripping beta males and abusing the compasion of women via their revolutionary tweets. They should be told treated with compassion and told when they are wrong and silly.

>Yea Forums
>quality
oh fucking please it's a horrible board

same lips, nose, same heavy brows, same hairline

How are you going to avoid associating with niggers in Night City?

I'm a tranny and I think the dickgirl advertisement in the game is based

twitter =/= real life

>implying the mentally I'll need an excuse to go off the rails

AUGS

d
i
l
a
t
e

Attached: 1531093428863.gif (360x346, 170K)

Seems like the complaint isn't that they have blacks, but that it's majority black people. Don't be disingenuous. The rest of your post is just random stuff you made up in your head, dude.

You won't live another 15 years, tranny

NIGGERS

Nothing really. It's quite perplexing. They included some trans characters and trannies are angry about it for some reason. I feel like a lot less of them probably care than the greasy wheels on resetera would have you believe though.

Nobody on /pol/ cares about this game dumbfuck leftist.

>gangs being comprised of mainly black people IMAGINE MAI SHAWK

It's majority black people in that one, singular combat instance. Allegedly. He is taking an issue with the fucking enemy spawn color, the Animals have not been stated to be a majority black gang.

user, again, you're being disingenuous. There's no complaints about the gang itself having a lot of black people in the post we're talking about.

>Johnny
>Ran away from home
>Something to prove

>I asked Tomaskiewicz if he was concerned they weren't treating certain cultures with enough respect
>misspelled Tomaszkiewicz
I guess we know who's really not showing enough respect here.

Actually, it's approved by Andrew Anglin.
dailystormer.name slash holy-shit-this-cyberpunk-2077-cinematic-trailer

>Isn't that what they wanted?

They don't know what the fuck they want, other than to bitch and complain at any opportunity.

You should see the thread in resetera about it

You can never please those mentally ill fucks

>It's majority black people in that one, singular combat instance.
In the only instance the gang was shown at all, let's be honest.

Yet retarded leftypol redditors think that /pol/ is somehow mad about this game.

Nice mental gymnastics

Where did OP say he liked anything retard?

They really have fucking lost it

Attached: lmao.jpg (2172x770, 463K)

what's their reasoning? cyberpunk settings always have sexed up ads, and they always have transexual characters. a transexual character appearing in a sexed up ad in a cyberpunk setting is pretty par for the course.

>going to resetera
time for you to go back.

The guy describes fighting his way through the animals for a while and only brings up the topic of race in that one combat encounter. Literally just a single encounter and he's found something to bitch about because that's what gets clicks.

MUH

Attached: Screenshot_20190613_014618.png (303x443, 292K)

Hey janny, there's a whole bunch of posts just like this one. I'm not dicking your wound it doesn't matter how many times you try getting my attention.

Attached: 1538757165639.jpg (334x334, 88K)

if they do not bend the knee I will probably buy that game.

No the complaint seems to be that the writer called them animals, when in fact the gang called themselves animals.

Here’s the thing I don’t get with the left

They are for sex workers rights, ok with women being openly free letting them have sex with who ever. I mean every year those pride parades are filled with sex driven desires

But they hate sexuality in games and media when they themselves advocate for it

?????????

Fuck off back to redshit then you absolute freak.

>no trans in games
That's transphobic!

>trans appear in games
That's transphobic!

Attached: giphy.gif (245x150, 315K)

Attached: antonio.gif (331x197, 1.87M)

hnnng

Attached: 1560367106093.jpg (572x531, 403K)

How do people not see that this cock is wrong side up and has three ridges instead of one? It's not a tranny, it's a chick with a bad dragon strapon.

>After all this shit i believe that game is doomed.

Yes clearly the game has no hope of succeeding because a few mentally ill nobodies online are upset. CDPR is scared I'm sure.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (903x715, 124K)

Def get those eyes checked

Because that's when it's clear that the gang members are all mostly black people being called Animals. Was it supposed to be brought up before it was clear that it was consistently the case?

Who do you think wrote their names?

boobs too small, it should be more like this

Attached: elodie_casual_outift_by_dmitrys-d9y9ejx.jpg (1728x1322, 567K)

welp im not american so all you white people look the same to me.

why is this game a constant target for controversy baiting?

>buying cdpr shit on steam instead of gog

based NEET futa cumming for jannies to clean up

>>buying cdpr shit on steam instead of gog

I'd use GoG if the UI wasn't god awful and the client didn't crash constantly.

You can't just use an image like this! You need to write a story explaining about the struggles of that woman and how she consented to appear in those adds as a form of statement against the evil corporations and white males. Better yet, make her a main character that plays a major part in the story too.
But then you're just using tans people to promote your corporate cis white male video games to your degenerate audience so fuck you anyway.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

sndup.net/3x2y/Blouses - Sleep Steady.mp3

If you need people to approve things for you, never gonna make it.

Have intercourse.

The black dude who created Cyberpunk 2020 in the first place?

So this thing is just an Ubisoft shill. Big whoop.

I always just download the direct installers instead of using the client. I've got an external chock full of them in case the internet goes complete bunk.

>assaulting a cop
>in a first world country
Go do it in fucking Russia, you cunt.

damn you. NIGGERS

I was sold on 2077 before AA even made an article, m8

That's not how you do a choke hold btw. Other arm goes behind the head and acts as a lever. No wonder he died.

The voice of reason. Facts.

>no response
So no, unsurprisingly
All of you are helplessly unaware of the source material

>bad PR

Attached: 1560025420407.jpg (500x409, 30K)

>straight white guys prove how sensitive the SJWs are by nonstop whining about some literally who’s twitter opinions

Damn you guys le epically owned the libturfs!!!!!

Attached: D327BFAE-5108-4223-BCA5-0AFB395D3E4E.jpg (243x306, 55K)

Polish video games media just confirmed furries in cyberpunk 2077.

NIGGERS

Attached: 1497150887765.jpg (785x562, 84K)

NIGGERS

I don't think this would even be a good point if the Animals weren't a CDPR Cyberpunk 2077 original set of enemies. Why make stuff up just to try and win arguments on the internet?

We're not whining, we're mocking them. You might notice that if you didn't identify more with Team Dilate

NIGGERS

it's based on CDPR's CEO guy, don't remember whath is called, looks just like him.

Yeah, you were shown you that trannies have more power then you, and the only people who suffer are moronic radical centrists who think this political agenda isn't a threat.

Imagine caring this much about the definitions of words

NIGGERS

Attached: pol_folder.png (905x942, 85K)

I just want to mock them until they kill themselves. I don't give half a dick about their mentally ill trans agenda .

Attached: 1530676647248.png (944x531, 36K)

No he describes the "Gunner" segment as him noticing that he's mostly shooting blacks, allegedly. As we do not see his footage, we must take his word.
>why make up stuff

Ok, its time to clear up some serious misconceptions about trans people.

I'm trans (transitioned in 2012) and I've been an oldfag dating to 2007. Believe it or not, I know at least 10 other people in the exact same position as me, people I met through Yea Forums that helped me with my transition, and I did likewise. Matter of fact, I'd say lurking for a while here actually predisposes you to being trans, at least I think so. We didn't really discuss it too often though because, duh, its a video games board, so we just sort of casually went along with the bashing here and there, just to keep a lower profile on Yea Forums in general.

But ever since redditors brought over the discord tranny meme its been fucking hectic, now literally every thread devolved to this shit, just for the living fuck of it. I get they can be funny sometimes but- Why? Why do you hate us so fucking much that you'll start thread after tread just to bash trans people in video games? I get that we tend to hold left wing views but gamergate was years ago, why bare we still holding onto the /pol/tard Yea Forums ideal? Try talking to a trans person for the first time, really, and you'll see right off how we're literally just regular fucking people, we can hold a conversation, we're funny, and we love video games, that why we come here. I can't think of a single other minority that endures the nonstop barrage of hate that we do here and it sucks, it really does, but i keep coming back because I love you guys, I love the creative output of Yea Forums, and I want it to get better later on. Just something to consider.

post niggers eating their children

it's a neck-crank or a bulldog choke, you amateur.

That's lame if they remove it. Pussy decision. A few looney trannies on Twitter isn't anything to be worried abput. It won't even dent their sales.

good, keep transfags from my futa

>ah but if the reviewer was simply lying
Then it doesn't matter and it's not worth responding to any of my posts, just ignore them, obviously.

I hope this is pasta.

Attached: 1545073826469.png (1261x731, 1024K)

40%

Every time I see a copypasta I have to wonder how many layers of false flag I'm on at this moment in time. It really is just a cointoss nowadays.

ANY "hey look a penis hidden in a game texture!" image is going to be removed once it's widely noticed, regardless of whether it's on a woman or not.

>They were reborn as different sex

Attached: 1559563982374.gif (1221x1007, 142K)

It's from earlier this year, like March or so on /pol/.

i think twitter made me hate trannies because every time something big comes out whether it be a game or movie there's a screaming group of you guys on how you're oppressed. it's also exhausting watching something like gdq and from out of nowhere have the event be 50% trannies as if they badly need the representation

It's not just that he might be lying, he might be biased so a significant proportion of black enemies is now "The majority" in his mind, whether or not he is truthful. The entire article is just him looking for reasons to shit on the game because, I don't know, maybe he wants clicks.

you dumbshit faggot, you brought that on yourselves, trannies have been making off-topic tranny threads and posts fucking everywhere every minute and you are surprised you cunt are hated here now?

Good one user
Had to chuckle
Transpeople are mentally ill btw

>act like a retard
>get called a retard
>t-triggered
lol

> Literally religion

Rent free ;^)

I hope you fucking collapse.

>Johnny
>Death of sibling
>Ex-lover in town

Attached: 1559407161205.jpg (220x229, 5K)

>ah but if the reviewer was simply being untruthful for reasons
see

niggers

um no sweaty some women have penises get over it

>boring white men

Sounds like someone really hated himself.

So now you aren't even going to entertain this line of questioning because it completely fucks over your argument, even though it's very plausible that this reviewer is blowing the "Problem" out of proportion as I originally asserted.

Can someone explain this meme to me?

NIGGERS

This thread is an actual yikes

Have sex, unironically.

Attached: 75732070812771.png (600x535, 30K)

Kys

Niggers

DILATE

He looks like one of the secondary characters from GotG. The one that followed the blue guy?

>first world country
>game is set in London

some people need to get their eyes tested saying it's a generic white male

the character looks very slavic and might be one of the first or few to have that look that I've seen

Damn, Clint from LGR looks like THAT?!?!?

I still don't understand the outrage. The tranny on that ad poster in-game looks exactly like those mentally ill fucks want to be represented as. You always see shit like that at Pride parades, why is it bad when that image is actually used?

Attached: 23517456_1783103378653949_6605602653623597531_n.jpg (440x700, 58K)

There's a reason why 40% of them commit suicide. These people are unhinged and incapable of experiencing happiness, and on the 40% chance that they realize it, they recognize that there's only one way out.

Attached: 36593560.jpg (530x450, 166K)

Did you even read the post? If the problem doesn't even exist there's nothing to talk about. You're getting worked up about me saying there's nothing to argue about if it's the case that there's nothing to argue about.

Olivia-san, please tell me , a boring white dude, how to become interesting like you are?

A dress? It's that simple? w-wow!

t-thank you Olivia-san! Arigato senpai !

The whole point of the CyberPunk genre is that no one cares what you look like--tranny, augmented catgirl, hulking ogre/orc guy. It doesn't matter because we've technologically ascended and can look however we want and sometimes even always change how we look to fit our moods.

Tranners should be loving this shit.

Why am I not surprised?
>am I passing yet senpai?

Attached: 771490-puke_large.jpg (300x300, 24K)

The argument fucking started with "The problem doesn't exist" and devolved into semantics from there.

>have no tranny representation
trannies angry
>have tranny representation
trannies angry

who could have predicted such a thing?

What are you really upset about, user? Did you get banned from Games Workshop?

Attached: 3835693569.jpg (632x902, 72K)

>dilate
>have sex
Seek help, all of you. I hope this doesn't get recorded in history as one of the most retarded times to be alive

it's entertaining reading twitter comments. trannies acting like the game will now flopped because of this "oppressive" problematic game against trans or something

user, we're taking about mutts here. An Anerican doesn't now what a white male looks like. Focking hell, even latino's are offcially counted as "white" over in that dystopian shithole.

They don't like anything where they aren't treated as super special snowflakes.
The only acceptable tranny content in video games is when the main character punishes straight white males for not accepting a tranny gf in quest.

>sammytrans95

The 95 must be his age coz there's no way that's the years he's born.

NIGGERS

not trannies

CDPR just took inspiration from behavior at pride parades.

all the hormones they pump into themselves let them achieve one trait that women have: pettiness and jealousy, these people are acting exactly like a women does when they see someone else looking a lot better than they do.

BASADO Y ROSADOPASTILLADO

Attached: 1560245406925.jpg (1024x681, 48K)

>insufferable white guy existing purely to be offended on the internet
>unironically asks other to grow thicker skin

Attached: sodomite.png (658x482, 186K)

NIGGERS

fucking this, mods cleanup on aisle futa

niggers

>The whole point of the CyberPunk genre is that no one cares what you look like
WRONG in the timeline of CP there was a social breakdown because of how everyone thought how everyone else should be.

Attached: 1560374469002.jpg (1080x631, 194K)

BASED

Yea Forums was never good but it somehow keeps getting worse. there's no discussion here whatsoever. any opinion expressed is post-ironic nonsense. if you randomly generated the meme catchphrases that are in fashion now, such as "have sex", you'd get a duplicate of this board.

i can't believe i've been here every single day since some time in 2005. my life's gone, and i haven't even read a single funny or interesting post for at least half of that duration.

>or "fetishized"
who the fuck has trannies as their fetish except trannies and homos?

Attached: question_026.jpg (230x219, 9K)

Don't forget that Elon is technically African American. They are literally saying that an African immigrant to America didn't earn their wealth. Makes one think.

Attached: Thinking Spin.gif (1080x1080, 504K)

Don't they give you a GoG key no matter where you buy it from?

Attached: 20190613_081614.jpg (976x1431, 393K)

NIGGERS

praise be

Yikes.

Have sex incel.

David/Olivia Hill suffered several serious mental breakdowns between 2016 and 2018.

I wouldn't consider them to be a reliable source for anything at this juncture.

NIGGERS

Yeah, they definitely meant to make people masturbate over this poster instead of it literally being worldbuilding.

These "''"people""" don't live long enough to play video games

stop giving them attention. it's not good for you, it's not good for them, it's not good for the internet, it's not good for society.

it's not good.

Shut the fuck up, abomination.

REDDIT!

Fuck trannies and fuck niggers.
Based slavs.

NIGGERS

I honestly thought they had gotten jesse pinkman to do a facescan, might be the shellshocked face he had in the demo cause it's not exactly rare to see him with that face in breaking bad

The full quip is "living in your head rent free", basically a better way of saying OBSESSED.

looooool you're one of those weirdos we'd dab on before dabbing was even a thing

>>>/ebaums/ you cretin

based

Society is damned, lets at least look at the burning corpse so as to document what went wrong.

But user, they're fun to laugh at

neogaf.com/threads/cd-projekt-red-explains-transgender-ad-in-cyberpunk-2077.1486918/

Attached: 1560216878893.png (345x642, 343K)

Trannies, feminists, and fags are upset that CDPR had the GALL to show a white male character at E3.

Attached: consider the following.jpg (600x600, 32K)

trannies seriously don't know what the fuck they want

that's how you know they're women

Attached: Screenshot_20190612-182742_Adblock Browser.jpg (720x748, 226K)

So how long before they go after Keanu for being part of this game?

NIGGERS

Chinese historians will laugh approximately forever at us.

He's untouchable

It isn't woke. The designer said he thought the trans chick was hot and sex sells, so putting the character in an ad selling a soft drink whose motto is "mix it" is pretty spot on.

It's a capitalist commentary on the co opting of movements.

Are they a kiwi farms lolcow or something? Because this person is fucking nuts.

I still can't tell if they actually meant it to be an erect dick under a swimsuit or if it's just the folds of the clothing and the model happened to be 'trans'

Reminds me of when that user recognised an anime girl with a dick was photo shopped from another picturer.

Not a good idea, because unlike latte Marxists, trannies, radfem bloggers, and unemployed humanities majors, Keanu actually DOES put it out there for marginalized people, to the tune of millions of dollars.

Attached: 1478999379962.jpg (499x499, 52K)

> bu...but it's because of TRANSPHOBIA !!!!

Attached: huuum.png (2990x2151, 3.5M)

David Hill was "employed" as a game designer for Onyx Path, but I believe Olivia Hill is unemployed. Or apparently "writes code" but it's not clear what that means or for what business it's done on behalf of. No Japanese company would hire a transgender white woman, so...

>create a cyberpunk world where transexual culture could be possible without le 40% rate
>makes sense, body augments and all
>trannies still seethe

between acting like screaming children and child drag queens what will destroy their movement first

Attached: big think.jpg (777x704, 42K)

White South Africans aren't Africans, but Africans who step foot on European soil are immediately (insert European nationality here)

with a car, you can go anywhere you want

Attached: 1545228462643.jpg (483x643, 104K)

It's already falling apart but nobody wants to admit it.

2D women > 2D dickgirls >>>>> 3D women >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> scat >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> trannies

Here you go:

>millions of posts containing variations of "U MAD"
they're all shit. no one posting this bottom-of-the-barrel shite is clever, and are probably all really angry about trivial shit on the internet themselves. absolute waste of chunks of your life.

>No more sunposting.

That dick was the best thing to happen to these threads.

Here's the link:

kiwifarms.net/threads/david-hill-jr-olivia-hill-machineiv.33204/

No, regardless of the meme things have got markedly worse these last few years.

clyp.it/th1bugvb
clyp.it/th1bugvb
clyp.it/th1bugvb

woah man you sound angry about trivial shit on the internet

niggers

NIGGERS

it's not, governments support that kind off behavior, countries like Canada and Sweden are real life resetas

based slavs

NIGGERS

All according to keikaku. You're being played by controlling interests.

Attached: 1553455108891.jpg (1659x2208, 513K)

I don't know how to read stuff like this and not want to kill everyone involved.

THIS is considered good?

make me

I know, too many tranny lovers and unabashed leftists. I go to Yea Forums to get away from this garbage.

The ONLY way trannies will be happy is if when every day they wake up, they get asked if they would like the entire world to treat them as men, women, trannies with privileges, ignore them or pander to them.

i've wasted my life here since 2005, and i am enraged that people won't post funny and interesting shit on a site for it

just post funny shit. fuck you.

based

that's not funny man cmon

Thanks user, I knew this had to be one.

We're laughing at you, not whining.

Attached: vlcsnap-2014-03-30-15h44m30s43.png (800x480, 400K)

places like canada and sweden don't matter.

But he's not hot, like at all.

This is the Great American Novel.

Mostly due to tranny infection. It can happen anywhere; whole cities are swallowed up by it in the US.