Pokemon is dead

Pokemon on 3DS
>807 numbered Pokemon
>18 Alola forms
>48 Mega Pokemon

Pokemon on Switch:
>"Sorry uhh here's like half of that, no special forms or anything either! It just became too technically demanding for us to implement all of them, despite Sword and Shield still using the same models as the 3DS games."

Attached: 3max.jpg (497x455, 432K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/pokemon-home-update-sword-shield-1443453
serebii.net/swordshield/galarpokedex.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Those animations hurts. There is no excuse, I must boycott this game

>franchise enters shitch
>dies instantly because the console specs suck ass
LMAO

>more than 90% of all Pokemon suck
>mega Pokemon are gay and ruin online play by pidgeonholding you into building a roster that utilizes 1
>new game trims the fat and curates a specific handful of mons
>WTF BROS WHY CAN'T I TRANSFER MY PERFECT IV HACKMON REEE

The switch is much more powerful than the 3DS.

>The switch is much more powerful than the 3DS
AHAHAHAHA I CANT EVEN

Attached: wow POWER!.png (894x608, 799K)

>game series from the start of the series always had the explicit goal of capturing them all and being able to keep your collection alive by transfering them into new games
>"lol sorry all those hours you spent levelling, breeding and capturing can go to the trash now because we're too lazy to rip more 3DS models"
>"pfffft you spent 200 hours breeding that shiny? well it didn't win our latest popularity poll, so now it's cut from the series!"
If you unironically defend this absurd laziness, you are the most insane, bootlicking cuckold i have ever seen.
What the fuck is wrong with you?

>implying he's any older than 12 at most and played the game series from the beginning and didnt just jump into the pokemon bandwagon from GO
This is the new fanbase of pokemon
Fuck everything. Satoshi Tajiri must be seething in rage at what his magnum opus has become now-a soulless lazy pandering cashgrab

I hope ditto isn't being ported just for all the butthurt it would create for breeding.

I'm a competitivefag. One of my favorite times in Pokemon was X&Y before the Pokebank was able to transfer other mons into the game. It made me use Pokemon I might not otherwise use. I welcome it.

But you wont

You have no self respect, no dignity, you consume product and wait for next product. You will buy new pokemon and wait for new pokemon 2, after all what else are you going to buy for the switch?

newsweek.com/pokemon-home-update-sword-shield-1443453
>Ditto isnt in
It actually isnt in
DITTO THE BREEDER'S BEST FRIEND CANT BE FUCKING PORTED INTO SW/SH

Stop assuming everyone's like you.

>projecting this hard
Fuck off, shill. I'm not supporting these games unless they listen to their fans and fucking deliver.

Except your entire game is like that now, fuckwit. You had the option of porting in older mons or keeping up with newer ones. Now you absolutely fucking dont

Let’s not forget that this game costs $60 while USUM were $40 too. 150% price for 50% content, thanks

We don't know that yet. That isn't the complete list.

You don't have the "option" if you actually want to compete.

I haven't bought Pokemon starting with SM, retard

>newsweek.com/pokemon-home-update-sword-shield-1443453
>Seismitoad got in but Volcarona didn't
wtf gamefreak.

I literally just cancelled my pre-order today, but not because the just cut Pokemon from it, but because they cut Pokemon while the game still looks like shit and animates like utter fucking garbage even though removing Pokemon should have made more space to work with.
This shit is just fucking unacceptable and I'm actually really fucking furious about it. They won't be seeing a single cent of me anymore until the actually get their shit together for once and actually learn to properly code.

>newsweek.com/pokemon-home-update-sword-shield-1443453
>not a single grass type starter made it in
You will fucking burn for this, GF

There's a difference between access to old Pokemon being temporarily restricted or a season/format only allowing certain Pokemon, and entire Pokemon being completely cut from the game.
One of these things is a minor annoyance to casual players, the other completely fucks many of them and destroys the trust they had in the longevity of their collection.

>No megas
Are you kidding me? I won't be able to use Mega Beedrill anymore?
I don't care who you are or what you say, this is a huge step back.

Attached: ORASArt_Mega_Beedrill.png (600x600, 220K)

>suddenly USUM wasn't really that bad

it took almost three years, but necrozma is finally getting justice

God, reading this makes me so fucking mad, because my friend is exactly like this. He's mad about not being able to port his pokemon over, but he's going to buy it anyway because "it looks fun".

Nintendies are truly retarded.

I am getting fucking tired of these "please understand"s

Attached: 46378536573.jpg (1024x576, 85K)

There’s no fucking way this doesn’t get changed. It won’t be ready for launch, but they will patch the game and let you transfer all mons eventually.

>Less than 1/2 of my PokeTeam is on that list
Well guess I'm glad I never placed a Pre-order on this game. First Shadowbringers looks like lazy garbage for XIV and now Pokemon is bringing the same laziness factor over for this. I'll spend my money on something better.

Attached: FlygonDuel173.png (187x256, 74K)

Have you seen the list of what's in?
serebii.net/swordshield/galarpokedex.shtml
Granted we don't know who's in or who's not but if the gap in power between some of these mons is as ridiculous now as it was in gen7 you won't be seeing shit like Wailord in the same team as Hydreigon when Milotic and Mantine are around.
Togekiss will go fucking bananas without Zapdos around, Dynamaxed Clefable will likely be a pain and Gengar will be chemo to the point of becoming cancer itself.
They better add a bunch of checks or counters to these mons or do a complete rebalancing of their movepools/abilities because you'll be reminiscing about how good Lando and Heatran were in no time. And I doubt that Gamefreak is competent enough to do that considering their past attempts at balancing.

Dynomaxing or whatever it's called will repalce it. The leaker that got both the direct and e3 right, said that some pokemons will have special forms, maybe they'll reuse the mega-forms for that.

>reuse an earlier gen gimmick form
>for a new gen gimmick form
Lol what? Why? What's the fucking point?

I don't want a giant mega beedrill tho. I want regular sized mega beedrill