Futabros

futabros
we won

Attached: 1560314712326.png (388x566, 395K)

oh my god that is fucking disgusting

Can mods do something about all these anti trans threads constantly posted here??? Racism is against the rules, I'd imagine bigotry is as well. Jesus

good bait
you will get many replies

>I'd imagine bigotry is as well.
it's not

tranny shit isn't futa
kill yourself

Attached: kill yourself.jpg (574x542, 111K)

dilation is over in the treehouse thread

Hows thats a futa, thats a trans. A DUDE

>oh my god that is fucking disgusting
>that i'm not there choking on her cock
you forgot to finish what you were typing user. did you hit post accidently?

Cutting off your dick won't make you a woman. you can't even give birth to a child.

Attached: Based Yusuke.webm (720x540, 2.15M)

how is it trans?
trans can't get huge rock hard cocks like that.
and there is an item in the tabletop that gives people dicks.

But that is exactly what she is, a futa, a woman who got a dick.
It's not a man who's trying to be a woman or woman trying to be a man, it's a girl with a dick, actual futa.

dilate

Cyberpunk is a literary genre about the societal dangers of "progress", anyone who thinks this is pro-tranny is a moron.

Holy shit I forgot that happened

Attached: 92xvKzT.gif (400x225, 1.72M)

Why are shemales called trans now? I thought you were a tranny when you try to be the other gender. A women born with a dick is clearly not transexual.

Yep. These trannoids can fuck off. Trannies will never be futa.

Have fun getting those nu (You)s, you definitely earned them.

Based Togashi

source?[spoiler/]

Wake the fuck up user, we're going to save vidya

Attached: 1544408461142.jpg (1920x1081, 169K)

>world about body modification with canon cyberdicks
>hmm, I wonder if she was born with a dick or it's just another body modification

this is biological woman with a penis, not a tranny, therefore futa

>First thread
>Lmao is this real? I think this is pretty accurate for a Cyberpunk universe

>5th thread
>Okay guys cmon tone it down we had like 4 thread abouts this in 4 hours all reaching limit cap

>23 threads in 12 hours
>....

I don't see boobs, that's a guy

We now have six concurrent threads about it.

arent you that guy that looks like sid the sloth

As crazy as this sounds I can totally see the mods doing something like that
They have been trying to make this place as welcoming as possible for newfags this summer

Attached: 1559511997155.gif (500x310, 1009K)

Where's the fanart? I've seen just the one pic. That's all?

>guy give himself surgery to have some female traits (aka gives himself implants and longer hair)
>not tranny shit
Imagine being this delusional because you fell for the feminine dick meme

why is the penis inverted ?

Attached: 1557042754469.jpg (236x261, 12K)

give it time user. it has only been hours since it blew up.
the fan art that was just posted looked very low quality like it was drawn fast.

That's either a biological woman with a cybernetic penis, or a very cute femboy. Trannies don't exist in a cyberpunk future, as you can actually change your gender, not just mutilate your genitalia.

I'm trans and I'm really hating the manufactured outrage about this. I think it's cool and I'm going to be really mad if it gets removed or censored.

Attached: 1548983400416.png (250x250, 58K)

Forget that
Where are the balls!?

Attached: 1559512733687.jpg (750x800, 315K)

it isn't. i don't have the picture saved but another version of the same image shows it is just the fabric bunching up.

I'm thinking of doing something right now, but need some ideas.
It's not, it just looks that way in that picture.

Attached: 1560366037452.jpg (3024x4032, 449K)

>no balls
dropped

Attached: 1550946476169.gif (480x480, 2.56M)

we need a yusuke holding the 40% graph edit now

You should be more concerned with your funeral preparations

I think it's not cool that you feel comfortable saying that you're a trannie

Asking the most relevant question here.

Goddamn Yurameshi is based.

(CP2077 is) a dystopian future where megacorporations dictate everything,” Redesiuk said. “They try to, and successfully, influence people’s lives. They shove products down their throats. They create those very aggressive advertisements that use, and abuse, a lot of people’s needs and instincts."

Attached: 63277306_194981144746130_482455085108953088_n.jpg (960x600, 135K)

>futabros
>posts a girly boy
???

what about Lain?

Attached: 15563495751.png (726x682, 174K)

Why are trannies throwing a fit over being "fetishised"? Seeing the non-binary demographic sexualized like that is just establishing that demographic as the fuckable entity you probably want it be. The game is carnal, that's been clear from the start, being represented like that (that is, like everyone else) should be seen as an honor if anything.

Attached: 1544470254977.jpg (565x640, 89K)

Why shouldn't I?

That's not going to be for a long time unless something out of my control happens

This has been a trend since way before cyberpunk has been a genre, corporations always successfully influenced what's socially correct.

what i find most fucking hilarious is that this wasn't some screencap from a gameplay demo.
it was an advertisement for RTX cards and ray tracing showcased on nvidia.

anything is good

Attached: 1560167442523.jpg (738x669, 160K)

>all transwomen cut their dicks off

Nope

HER DICK
IS THE WRONG WAY AROUND

Attached: DvBpjFjX0AE6Xwl.jpg (112x112, 5K)

in your opinion are trans women removing their penises making a choice they will regret later if society becomes more accepting of trans people?
and the dysphoria might be lessened if society was just more accepting?

How long before Shad jumps in, the guy can't help but jump on every bandwagon.

>Jesus
Jesus Christ be praised!

Why are stones often thrown from glass houses?

Attached: Capture.jpg (442x84, 8K)

It's a cyberdick so pretty much a dildo for pegging with the added bonus of nerve connections.

Attached: 1560354653591.gif (300x210, 2.45M)

I wouldn't be surprised if all nigger suicides were just counted as homicides since a nigger getting shot is par for the course.

What's the source of this pic?

Who said it had to be a penis?

Attached: 1461245399464.png (900x900, 373K)

That doesn't work
Lain fans are mostly consist of heavily mentally ill individuals

Attached: 1559560866908.jpg (1024x777, 72K)

And you love him for it.

It's about the danger and the beauty of it.
Which this is is a matter of interpretation

I wonder how many of those white males had their gender assumed.

Fuck off shad you miserable fuck.

70% of successful suicides are done by men. 41% in your statistic are only attempted. Looks like men really are better at everything, including being suicidal.

why is he erect?

Attached: 1559403894161.png (1024x862, 1.76M)

>you know what this hot chick needs? A HUGE THROBBING VEINY COCK RIGHT IN MY FACE OOOOOOHHH YEAAHHHHHHH SHLURPSHLURPSHLURP

This isnt your safe space faggot. Unlike twittee, we dont censor people here.

Because some of us (a lot of us) are fucking retarded. I'm really sorry about it. It wouldn't surprise me if it's also s lot of people who aren't trans trying to virtue signal and get social justice points too.

Really the ones you have to worry about are the ones psychotic enough to get SRS.

>in your opinion are trans women removing their penises making a choice they will regret later if society becomes more accepting of trans people?
Yes.
>and the dysphoria might be lessened if society was just more accepting?
Yeah, probably. It's hard to say though. I think it's also partly having to make peace with what you can and can't change about body too. It's something I still struggle with but I try to make the best of it. People being more accepting would definitely help some though.

Why do bigots love masturbating to transgender folks but hate them irl? Double standard much?

Nope, cyberpunk has always been heavily critical of corporate-made "progress" and the Cyberpunk IP in particular is b&rp.

Attached: 1560369994696.jpg (1080x631, 142K)

that's what i'm thinking

Who says she's erect?

Attached: chad_hue.png (1200x488, 531K)

Quit being such a bigot faggot. If you don't respect my right to have my own opinions then you're just as much as a bigot as anyone else.

Attached: 1560359789754.jpg (2048x2048, 540K)

because twitter trannies don't look anything like the trannies I jerk off to

HAHAHA- SON OF A BITCH.

jesus looks at you with disgust

>come in to potential neat futa thread
>it's Yea Forums seething about mentally Ill people again.

Attached: 1508092459222.png (438x503, 320K)

>Joline
>bigots
>transgender folks
>-much?

Attached: 1559556792302.jpg (1500x1125, 233K)

Basalt and rockpilled.

I got a 3 day ban for posting webm related. I wasn't even like I was the one that started the thread either. It was just a reply in some other thread.

Attached: 1557443637763.webm (720x480, 2.05M)

yes and my point is that trannies are fucking retarded and gobble up anything with their buzzwords in it.
you know how you can insult a dog of the worst thigs but as long as you sound nice he'll be happy ? that's how i feel about sjw's now.
CDpr guy literally told them in their faces that they're manipulated like puppets and not only they don't pick up on it but they think CDPR actually apologised for having been transphobic with their ad.

Attached: 62443228_2850389538311597_1911340698183925760_n.jpg (960x960, 156K)

You're still a faggot though.

futas are superior when they're formerly male

AS USUAL YUSUKE REMINDS US WHY HE'S THE GREATEST SHOUNEN PROTAGONIST

Attached: 1547125655736.jpg (719x405, 104K)

RTX ON

Attached: amdloodie.jpg (633x758, 162K)

woah mama

Because they're passable unlike real trannies which are disgusting

love 2D traps
love 2D futa
hate 3D trannies

Attached: skirt and thong straps.jpg (750x750, 77K)

as funny as this is I think I need some context

Here ya go.

Attached: c2e146023e7569c4eda68625c05e4c59.jpg (1000x1165, 113K)

I don't get it, why is Yea Forums mad that there are degenerate trannies and impoverished minorities in this CYBERPUNK DYSTOPIAN game

Do you guys actually think the future of urban decay is going to be stale and puritan?

Attached: br-vfx-dn-025v2.jpg (1200x504, 115K)

I'm bisexual and confident enough to live with it

sauce on that pic ?

Nah, best futas are girls who wake up and find their vaginas are now a pair of balls plus a big dick and want to take it on a test run.

video gaymes

Attached: 1542941233877.jpg (1300x1143, 481K)

Most people are ugly and disgusting in general though. Unpassable trannies 99% of the time were just ugly men too.

too small

What's wrong with SRS?
By that reasoning nobody should be on HRT either
I'm sure that some of the dysphoria is caused by external forces in society but some of it must be internal as well

Can I get a Joy model with a throbbing digital rod?

Attached: 1537993299670.jpg (546x842, 68K)

Alright, as long as you admit it.

Neo-Tribes pg.7

Negative.
Best futas are girls who because of plot grow a foot long dong with a pair of balls and decide to use it on her female best friend, giving her a dick and balls.

HRT is manipulating the hormone balance of the body to cause certain characteristics to emerge. SRS is a clown in scrubs making balloon animals.

I hope you find meaningful social interaction outside if your bubble and live a happy life.

no way, the ideal futa is when a dominant amazonian sugar mama turns a shy boy into her slutty trophy wife

I came to this requesting things to draw of that character but all there is is bitching about trannies.

Nice.

Attached: 1408627171908.png (738x669, 228K)

>conflating the desire for equality and the desire to be superior

Because futanaris or whatever they're called are unrealistic and you shouldn't expect transgender folks to look like them. CIS women don't look like anime girls either.

Have you seen a trans woman who has done HRT for a few years and had surgery? They're indistinguishable from cis women.

what game

Why do bigot trannies not understand the difference between fiction and reality.

I transitioned awhile ago and I find these threads funny. It's also weird that straight people find it so necessary to have trans representation in these games. I just play a woman. I don't want to bring over my struggles into a digital game. I don't think amputees want to play Kratos except he has one arm.

Striking Vipers X from the recent Black Mirror season encapsulates this perfectly. One of the guys just has a female avatar because thats what he feels like he is. He doesn't play a transgender mtf man.

Attached: transition.jpg (1200x960, 474K)

Congrats, you're being used by people to try and enact control over others. Now grab a beer and gun and stop fussing over what other people think.

Actually i'm pretty cute IRL

Attached: 1484663037972.png (500x1500, 25K)

He should be looking a little blurry pepe

Yea Forums isn't mad. The trannies and lefties are though.

Read my post again, I said trannies

40%

cyberpunk

Attached: lewd progranmer.png (985x1024, 1.12M)

Friendly reminder that id you don't pass, you should kys.

My brother thinks that too. He looks like an maciated goblin.

No vagina = not futanari
Begone shemale tranny lover

>What's wrong with excising perfectly healthy body parts because a person is deluded into believing they're unhealthy?
If somebody said they identified as a cyclops and begged doctors to gouge out one of their eyes so they could be "who they are inside" would you call that behavior normal or insane?
Because that's what permanently destroying your reproductive system is - insane.

>white kid won

Attached: 1480884440042.jpg (500x351, 75K)

Here's a tip: not everything is about you or your issues

Unironically this

Attached: 1534678812776.webm (1280x532, 1.14M)

>What's wrong with SRS?
SRS is just genuine mutilation and doesn't actually make a real vagina (or penis) and can cause serious problems for the rest of a person's life.

HRT is much more natural but still needs to be handled with care. Also the majority of changes HRT makes can be reversed whereas SRS is not reversible.

You dont have real struggles faggot you are a rich kid who just wanted to be different because american society told you so. You will never be a real woman btw

Very yikes. This could not be made in 2019.

>yfw be a cute grille's pissbottle
Why bother?

more? alright

Attached: 846541131.png (2612x1208, 516K)

>YOU NEVER WILL BE A REAL WOMEN. MOM I SAID IT AGAIN IN THE INTERNET

Attached: F7DB2E66-6424-4A72-9F12-67AF5348349E.png (644x800, 15K)

Even if the colors don't match, I feel i still received my daily dose. Thanks, Doc.

Exactly, futanari are fictional women with dicks and vaginas that work. Trannies are mulitated brainwashed servants of left wing movements manipulated by global capital. And no, they don't. Also please do keep using the term cis. It doesn't make you look insane at all to refer to normal people with your own pejorative term.

>They're indistinguishable from cis women.
This is what dilators actually believe.

Attached: 1463426714189.png (318x302, 190K)

Post op trannies are disgusting even if theyre passable. If you cut your dick off you have a mental illness

>Captions
as bad as erp

I say they have the right to do so, but they say that others don't have the right to be speak against it, so fuck them.

Attached: 165451213544.png (2518x1024, 469K)

>Yea Forums isn’t mad
>Yea Forums
>not mad

Attached: 1559404087624.png (1261x731, 1024K)

So the advertised drink, "Chromanticure", has 16 flavours to mix, and appears to come in cans, yet is being drunk by itself straight from the can. Are there vending machines that can mix flavours into a can, then seal and dispense it?

Yes I know that's not the part I'm supposed to focus on but I want to know more about the product.

>>tranny thing with a tripcode
A fire, go and die in one.

If you actually think slicing your cock in half and tucking it into a constantly open wound is what real women are like, I advise you to have sex.

Why do trannies instantly assume that's a transtrender?

And how dare a cyberpunk corporation exploit my massive erect girl dick for advertisement purposes!

I have a boner now

Fair point.

Why are all trannies white guys? They are bloating up the suicide stats.

It's sounds like you want to stop thinking about dick but can't

Attached: F59760BA-F71C-400F-A375-7A99842E2C2D.jpg (706x509, 57K)

Tight fitting leotards around the groin area will make any penis erect.

The actual question is: why isn't she leaking through her leotard?

>rich kid
I'm a mechanical engineer. I paid for my own surgery with very minimal coverage from my insurance because I live in a regressive state.

I don't pretend to be a "real" woman. The fact that you think insults like those affect me is what makes me laugh. I take pictures of myself with my adam's apple clearly showing.

Attached: outfit.jpg (1355x1920, 1.08M)

Brazil has a lot of transexual prostitutes
The most convincing transexuals you see online are usually brazilian, and they tend to be not sensitive about their decisions and tastes

Yeah, it could be a futanari, it could be a twink, it could be a girl with a strap on, it could be a robot.

These people suck the joy out of everything and try and co-opt it into their weird caste system.

Kill all trannies.

How is transgenderism even real?
Just be yourself, you are perfect the way you are :)

Lose the trip faggot.

What about when parents say their children identify as trannies and force them to go through SRS before they even have puberty?

>HRT
>natural
Tell me, what is natural about disrupting the biological development of a human being through puberty - which human beings have been doing for hundreds of thousands of years previously - with hormone blockers and injections of foreign ones? Artificial chemical castration is by no means natural.

>you will never be a real woman
Thanks goodness, women are fucking awful. A least trap/trans gfs can be your bro and see things your way

I bet you think neo-vaginas are open wounds. Let me tell you something, they're not. They're fully functioning vaginas that get accepted by the body after some time.

damn that's based, thanks

Attached: qsfdfhg.png (1148x621, 828K)

>the ape's pack jumps in to beat him down
>unphased
>ape then gets back up after the fight is over and cheap shots him

la creatura...
el atrocidad...

You're cute as fuck. Congrats on being the 1%

probably because being a white male is slowly becoming a death sentence, most trannies have just subconsciously realized they could avoid it be mutilating themselves

>natural
are you one of those retarded hippies who think GMOs are the worst thing of all time? Kill yourself

Post 30 second of you being a real woman

Mentally ill showing off your chosen self-mutilation. Enjoy being seen as an example of how insane people in the past were in the same way we viewed lobotomy today.

In fact it's actually very similar; in the past someone was mentally ill? Cut out a part of their brain. Now? Cut out part of their body. It's barbaric.

>fully functionoing vaginas
Can you give birth?

>keeps on replying and 'laughing' at the insults while maintaining a solipsistic worldview
i hope you get sick and the doctor refuses to treat you because you voided your warranty with third party modifications

>neo-vaginas.

Okay there's no way you're not a parody. That is hilarious.

Trans creatures have all the rights that normal humans do.

Let's see that gash

So when's your last period? You on the pill because of the cramps or because you don't want to get pregnant?

>Tell me, what is natural about disrupting the biological development of a human being through puberty
I never said anything about taking them during puberty. I just said hormones are more natural than SRS. You're putting words into my mouth.

Also they're not foreign hormones because men still produce estrogen and women still produce testosterone. It's just altering the balance in favor of the opposite one.

>that pic is a "passing" tranny
>even with a coat people can still tell its a man

I wasn't born one so I can't be one. Like you. Menstruate. Oh wait, you never will be able to.

It makes sense that a dystopian cyberpunk hellhole would go big on the whole "trannies are good" and diversity angle.

>be mentally ill tranny lover
>cry that other people dont like what you like

>you are perfect the way you are :)
Fuck you. No I'm not. I have several areas i need to improve on.

Care to elaborate?
Also if we didn't care what other people thought we'd be playing games instead of bickering on this Mongolian tapestry forum

>we won
If we have truly won there'd be playbeings in the game. Fuckable interactive playbeings.
>inb4 what's a playbeing

This. And they demand that freedom of speech and association be taken from others, so they are inherently tyrannical.

Some people cant even afford to eat or get surgery for a life threatening illness while people like you take your money to chop your dick off. Real "struggles" everyone.

Yes /pol/ you are allowed to like CP77 you can stop your mental gymnastics.

Based mods deleting degeneracy.

Attached: 476189461845.gif (480x200, 985K)

Again, i'm not trying to hide that im transgender. Thats you projecting. Are you afraid you might accidentally think a transgender person is attractive?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Did you know that the gender of humans long since dead can be determined with 100% accuracy? BECAUSE MEN AND WOMEN HAVE DIFFERENT SKELETONS
IN 100 YEARS WHEN YOUR TRANNY BODY IS NOTHING BUT BONES, A SCIENTIST DIGGING YOU UP WOULD DECLARE "Ah, a male skeleton!"

Attached: 7d211297a28dadeb77b0947a1b2b70af.jpg (874x1024, 127K)

>fully functioning

Lmao they really believe this?

I want to try and discuss a game based on my favourite RPG in one of my favourite genres.

Attached: Motoko is hard boiled.png (222x339, 105K)

>gf looks like that
But she has a proper slizz...

Attached: 96350443.jpg (417x418, 42K)

Beta males that grew tired of living life in a first world country on hard mode, and finally wanted some gibs for a change.

Throw in a dash of touch-starved social alienation and desperation for affirmation, and you have the perfect mindless consumer that'll do anything for pity and attention.

i dont even mind the tranny shit, the fact that its a futuristic city full of fucking BEANERS is what ruined it for me

you can have flying cars and grand futuristic cityscapes, OR third worlders, but both is just fucking stupid and unrealistic, and offers nothing of value to anything except shitskins who like to imagine that the world isnt going to collapse when they fill it up and rather will be somehow propelled into some amazing pretty technologically advanced disneyland tier degenerate funland

And black people, but that doesn’t mean racism doesn’t exist

trannies are literally seething at that poster though

Cute and redpilled.
Just create a Resetera Account and fight them.

Is it still considered futa if the girl has balls?

Oh, so we're going to go back to that argument? Starving children in africa exist so don't feel bad about breaking your leg?

You're not attractive and you've confused sexual fetishes for normal shit. I get attracted to cock vore and worse; you saying you're happy to be the equivalent of cock vore for someone?

Dilate

i agree, but that ain't no tranny.
A futa is a woman with a penis and no balls.
a tranny is a guy who cut his dick off and looks like a freak.
Praise the great female cock.

there are more nonwhite trannies you fucking idiot

they just arent as open about it because they get killed by their people much more for it

I’m not a tranny, I just think is cringy complaining about trannies all day. Seek help

Its her money. If you are so into charity donate stuff, faggot.

Yes. Futanari means penis and vagina. If the character doesn't have a vagina and a penis, it's not a futanari god damn Yea Forums why do you know nothing about anything?

There's nothing positive or negative about transgenderism in a high tech scifi future with perfect cybernetics and biotechnology modification and shit. If people can slip in and out of bodies in the future like we change clothes today, nobody would give a single fuck. Which, coincidentally, is exactly why the LGBT lobby hates scifi - they're no longer special snowflakes with special protections and priveleges

The whole point of cyberpunk dystopias is the juxtaposition between extreme wealth and extreme poverty. You can see it in places like South Korea and New York.

Attached: homeless-beggars-outside-louis-vuitton-designer-store-in-selfridges-manchester-city-centre-RWYHPD.jp (1300x867, 225K)

I don't complain about them all day. They're the ones shitting up a cyberpunk thread because they can't accept a fantasy isn't real and that it doesn't represent them.

It's called a full package futa.

>her

Have sex

This, and the ”chroMANicure” should’ve been enough to tip people off to its sincerity

Live your life as you like but there is nothing regressive about it. No one besides you should be paying for it.

Also, as you get older the femininity will begin to fade. I'm not trying to rain on your parade so much as you make sure you mentally understand that. You 'pass' for a limited time frame.

nice

>afraid a tranny is attractive
Why would I be afraid of something that doesn't exist, even the best looking trannies are 4/10 at best. But nice projection.

Breaking your leg to get it fixed doesnt equate to mutilation of a body part intentionally. Im not breaking my leg on purpose, you're cutting off your dick on purpose. How are you fixing anything by cutting off your penis?

>there are more non-white trannies
>but they never speak up and don't show up in any statistics
>BUT THEY'RE THERE I SWEAR

No way in hell I would ever stick my dick on a tranny "vagina".

based

Attached: 1560367106093.jpg (572x531, 403K)

>>gf looks like that
It's a strong genetic archetype. People with that identical appearance look like they came off an assembly line, male or female. Same face, same need for glasses, same everything.

>WAAAH SHEES A REEAL WOMAN

I don't need your permission to like things, faggot

I thought Togashi was a trapfag.

>Are you afraid you might accidentally think a transgender person is attractive?
I've fapped to trannies and drag queens before, I guarantee you're an ugly fucking goblin that can't pass, and you won't post a picture of yourself because you're afraid we won't behave like your reddit safespace

Picture related is a man btw

Attached: tumblr_mfp196mtgf1qk9l6xo1_1280.jpg (559x807, 90K)

>tfw I'm into guro and I also wouldn't do it

Women are less violent, so they usually go too gentle on themselves and it's not an easy thing to just die. Also, women are more likely to do attention stunts, while men go quiet with a smile,

Cyberpunk 2020 did collapse and became an anarchistic hellhole, 2077 seems more "stable" but it's still hellish.