FFV REMAKE ONLY COVERS MIDGAR

gamesradar.com/uk/final-fantasy-7-remake-midgar-only/

DROPPED

IT ONLY COVERS MIDGAR

AERITH DOESN'T EVEN DIE IN THE REMAKE

they're going to sell you the game again when they release part 2

Attached: FF7-remake-Aerith.jpg (400x225, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mColTpOOJkY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

user, this information is older than you likely are.

>FFV remake
user don’t fuck with my emotions like that

Jesus fucking christ it'll take a decade to finish. Or more.

Attached: FF7 remake characters.png (2192x1418, 2.4M)

>posting tranny Aeris
why?

How many hours of playtime are we talking here?
I mean 2 Blurays for an action game shit, that woulf be fun with side activities and fun world building.

They also said Part 2 will take as long as Part 1. Meaning five years.

Jesus Christ. Maybe it's time to go back to older graphics. Might get a full game and story that way.

Heideigger looks so good.

He looks way more serious. The original Heidegger was just a fat idiot.

>it could be 2022+ before we get a chance to play the entire remake of the game
Fucking hell lmao

Attached: 1311949083856.jpg (486x409, 45K)

>audio for 12 languages
>testers are saying there's a cutscene around almost every corner
Not hard to fill up 2 discs with uncompressed audio and 4k cutscenes, user. I'm sorry.

Who knows, could be two disks thanks to a shit load of uncompressed audio.

Based, Aeris shouldn't die.

Fuck Square Enix lol.

Attached: 1543752487134.png (453x456, 62K)

Midgar is going to be significantly extended though right?
If they're going to model the whole place it makes sense that they're going to use it more.
Not that I'm super excited about it. I like the world map parts of FF games better,

This has been known for years now

I'm calling it now: it's a 2-hour game like The Bouncer was for PS2

Attached: 1557199556190.gif (540x400, 898K)

This isn't new knowledge

And this is the PS4 """exclusive""" sonybros are so proud of?

Unironically pretty bummed out at this. Square has been in decline ever since Sakaguchi left and they merged with Enix.
They could've literally just done a 4k FF7 and nothing else and people would've lost their shit, now they're adding so much unnecessary shit, it's not even funny.

>the hobbit trilogy the game

Attached: no.png (356x256, 200K)

It'll be 10 hours long at best. Most of it cutscenes and pointless Sephirot shilling

BASED
BASED
BASED
A FULL GAME FOR THE BEST PART

>2 bluray of content
>10 hours
You're an idiot.

COPE

20 hours of cutscenes and 20 of gameplay is my guess. No way they sell you a 20 hours FF game, even FFXIII was longer

This. We obviously have tech enough to release everything as a single game.

Uncompressed cutscenes and empty space

>Jessie
My dick

Why? I'm so fucking glad this is exactly what I wanted

Their plan for this is great. They get to flesh out more of the details.

The cut scenes are real time

FF XV is pretty damn short if you don't do fetch quests, so...

Two discs is still more expensive than one disc. Would they really waste space to make it two discs just because it makes it look like the game is longer? If it's short the reviews will say it.

I was talking more about how they're stretching it out like no tomorrow for the reasons of profit
the soullessness will be staggering

This is true, but if they do that then they have to do it for the rest of the world map, which will take fucking ages.
Even if they double their staff then it'll take a long time, even into the PS5 life cycle.

>two blue ray discs for a half assed remake
>have to buy part 2 in a couple of years
>game will probably not be complete until 2027
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

don't you mean 2032?

... isn’t Midgar like 1/10th of the game?

>Wanna play the rest of the game you bought for your PS4? Gotta buy a PS5 now.
Tricky japs.

Shills are way more active than they have been on previous E3's. Big corp gaming must have realized that meme magic is real. No one really wants an episodic remake shit show. Good thing I can still play the original.
Eat my shit SquareEnix.

If you pay for this you are a fucking idiot
Its literally
>eh it would be too much work to remake whole game at once, lets try to sell it in the parts, full price each one

I don't know which is worse: Squenix doing this or nu-Yea Forums thinking this is acceptable.
On the bright side, I've got one less game to care for.

>2 bluray

How much bloat this garbage have?

Attached: 1548256138337.jpg (515x593, 44K)

>they need to sell this as a fucking USB drive.

>using the FF7 models that have mouths on them

Attached: 1560004760790.gif (480x358, 3.26M)

How long does it take to get through Midgar in FF7? Like 4-5 hours, right? How are they possibly going to pad that out to full game length?

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: Capture.png (918x902, 961K)

That's not shilling
They announced that it was going to be multiple parts years ago and that the first disc would only cover midgar
I'm not planning on buying the game or telling people to buy it

It’s ok when half life does it.

And they didn’t even finish the fucking series.

side content. It really feels like FFVII: Episode Duscae.

>SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS SHILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLS

Attached: 62229875_2288244287962734_1508929149043998720_n.jpg (682x900, 72K)

What if each part really is huge like a full game?
I doubt they will be that huge but they might still be pretty big.

you are fucking stupid holy shit

Kek, blame KH3. Nomura spent his time making that game instead of focusing on the ace in the hole FF7R. It's gonna be the same shit, a bunch of cut scenes with a mediocre game.

Can't wait to pirate the full game on PC in 10 years. Square isn't getting my money this time.

I don't even own a ps4. You're just years behind. More than likely you want an excuse to dislike this game even though the real reason you do is muh boobies

or we get a retarded: Everything happens in Midgar version.

Enemy Skill: Cope, Faggot

Have you been living under a rock?

I'm thinking the city is going to be fully explorable.

yes

heil digra

Project will be cancelled after part 2. Calling it now.

He's the art designer. Melon ass nigga

Yeah they said this like 100 times, and to get the entire will will likely cost over $180 since they also heavily implied part 2 won't be the end. Square will squeeze you dry if you let them.

>Yea Forums will defend this

So will VALVE. But we don’t talk about that.

Not really, that was palmer

Give me more delicious (you's) shills, more please. I may believe your lies if you feed me.

>Square will squeeze you dry if you let them.
Not if it gets released on PC they won't.

to be fair to Enix, people think they killed square, but it was actually the opposite. Despite owning the more prominent IPs, due to poor management, Square was hemorrhaging money before the merger and that was a big reason they wanted the merger in the first place.

Attached: YOU DIED.gif (338x207, 1.79M)

I'll try to figure it out myself
>Bombing Mission: 1 hour minimum since a lot of trailer footage takes place there
>Meeting Aeris/th + escape: Unknown. Trailer has shown off the weird ass spoopy ghosts so they'll probably be a plot element. Estimate twenty minutes since it'll probably be a set up for later
>meeting Tifa at her bar and signing up for next job: 30 minutes
>Second bombing mission: forty five minutes
>Meeting Aeris for realsies + Turks: Thirty minutes.
>Aeris stealth segment: five minutes
>Wall Market: hour
>Failing to save sector 7: hour
>I actually forget how they got from the broken plate to Shinra building: ??? Minutes
>Shinra Stairs: ten hour cinematic experience or alternatively just the same length it was in the original
>Shinra quick way: like ten minutes
>Shinra up to Jehovah: two hours
>setting up Sephiroth in however Nomura wants to pad it: thirty minutes
>Fighting Rufus and weird elevator tank: 30 minutes
>G-bike escape: 10 minutes
>Epilogue: ten minutes

>added side quests sprinkled in between: 10 hours

the bad news for PC though is that they might release this after everything is finished.

So basically, 2021

>Another 4 years before getting to see remake Yuffie

Attached: No.jpg (477x580, 93K)

>gameplay looks kind of cool
>release plan is pure unadulterated cancer
Wake me up when they release the complete edition on PS5 in seven years

Holy shit someone else shares my irrational hatred for the mouth models from the PC version. I thought I was the only one.

Attached: 1554269834348.png (376x438, 265K)

Someone said Jessie was based on the wife of the character designer, Ferrari whatever. What's the chances she becomes some sort of poochie?

0 because Jessie is and has always been best girl

>tfw she survives the Fall of Sector 7

Its still laziness and bloating the early part of the game with fillers so they can reuse assets and midgar map instead of creating rest of the world

Midgar is about a fifth of the game so it's not like you're going to smash through it in 4 hours. I mean you probably could but I'm certain you won't.
Now, if they charge 60 dollars for part 1 of 5, yeah I'd be upset about that.

>2031
fix'd

they have already said each installment might take as long as the first one

you will never get a complete edition on PS5, since it's likely they're planning the second game is coming to the PS5 anyways. Thinking about it, they'll probably try to resell the first part for PS5 too, for more shekles.

I am totally ok with playing a complete edition late instead of waiting months between playing part 1, 2 and 3.

Well we all knew it would be episodic for a long time now.

So are there going to be like half a dozen episodes? I just played through it again about two years ago since I had played it originally during the late 90s, and I was surprised how short Midgar is
>do the opening mission
>meet tifa at the slums
>go to the next mission
>cloud falls through the church and meets aeris
>tifa gets kidnapped, cross dress and rescue her
>platform falls on the slums
>go to shinra
>escape
It took me maybe 5 hours at the most.

nice thought. gotta source?

BLUNDER OF THE CENTURY

If this means Midgar is being fleshed out and isn't 5 hours long like OG FF7, I'm all for this.

But if it's 10 hours for 60 dollars then it just says 'buy the next part next year', then fuck Squenix. Midgar has so much potential and they could add so much, I hope they are going that direction.

>'buy the next part next year'

It's gonna be at least 3 years per part. It's confirmed.

it must be their worst exclusive. lmao

Attached: 1438404722502.gif (300x290, 1.74M)

>buy the next part next year
user ...
Better start saving money for a PS 6.

>AERITH DOESN'T EVEN DIE IN THE REMAKE
Absolutely BASED

Tifaggots foreverially BTFO

>everyone thought they dropped the whole retarded episodic shit because they didn't say anything for awhile
>lol no its still episodic goy
Its still fucking retarded and they SHOULD have changed it, but no one should've thought they would change their jewish ways.

>If this means Midgar is being fleshed out
You can't take a 5 hour part and make it a full game without either heavily modifying the story or just adding a bunch of fluff. I do not trust nu-sqaure whatsoever to write a good story, so I don't want them modifying it too much. And extra fluff can't justify making it a single game.

The very little hype I had is pretty much gone now.

Well said but those áre shit eater jewnix drones

>Jessie is in a coma after fall of Sector 7
>Party flees Midgar
>Rest of game up until Aerith dies/Midgar return
>Party returns to find Jessie coming out of her coma
>"I'll... I'll fight in Aerith's place!"
>Jessie arbitrarily has all of Aerith's Limit Breaks and stats/levels

the funny part is how many years it's going to take to release each episode and they don't even know how many episodes they will have to make before the game is done/

The moment of realization and framing of the scope that the whole world is now open after leaving Midgar will be lost now.

Agreed, i just hope they dont fuck up the laughing thing. Waiting to see Scarlet and him laughing in unison. And if its Midgar only, we get to see Hojo and Rufus.

I hope they really make Rufus as intimidating as he is in ff7, he wasnt afraid of anything Weapons, his dad dying, being outnumbered by Cloud and the crew and even threatening them and wanted to control with fear.

Considering they have been nailing every character personality, heidegger Will be great too, also he has the voice to do the laugh.

it's always a treat to see retardation on Yea Forums, no matter how many years anons spend on here

>Rufus as intimidating as he is in ff7

They're going to make the Shinra clan look like the Trumps. Bet on it.

Thanks for the (You) fren.
Glad I was able to entertain you. I even did it for free. SquareEnix would never do that for you.

There’s just not enough Midgar content to make a 40 hour game of it. Is this going to be a hack n slash tier 10 hour game?

>SquareEnix would never do that for you.
I wouldn't trust squeenix to make me boiled water

>not waiting till all games are out and buying them on sale not like people can spoil the story to you anyways

So basically they'll sell you the prologue of the game at full price
I expected as much since thats all they have shown so far.

Guess they'll never even attempt to recreate the overworld. With every "episode" youll visit a predefined location or two and you'll have to wait another year for the next one. Brilliant Square, simply brilliant

It definitely would take them very long to do that and it will only be a very small amount of boiling water.

user, are you okay?

Attached: tumblr_pr9eh4DLuO1ucz4cso1_500.gif (500x250, 2.57M)

>40 hours of fetch quests in Midgar

>midgar is at best, 4 hours of the game
>stretching that into its own game
>they have no idea how many games they'll need to make to finish this game

im getting xenosaga vibes from this

Attached: 1560285120237.png (480x369, 52K)

So? Midgar is based and the original needed way more of it

>chocobo farm dlc $20

>Square needed 4+years to make what its basically a bunch of hours of the game

Makes you think

youtu.be/mColTpOOJkY
based Phill called it out. Another victory and insight from /ourguy/

Attached: xQzkar8.gif (162x227, 566K)

Good morning. How was the rock?

The difference is that Square Enix has shown that they are committed to seeing the FF brand through to the end, given what they did when FFXIV ended up being a piece of crap.
This doesn't mean it will be good, it just means that I cannot imagine it being cancelled.

t. speedrunner tranny
Dilate, hon.

>meanwhile XV had promised DLC cancelled

Nobody ever said it would be only midgar, that was a rumor based on the two trailers that was released

XV was technically finished. It also doesn't have remotely the same pedigree as VII.
I think that if SE Xenosaga's the remake they are finished.

Good to know. I'll pirate it once it's on a platform that allows me to.

GYAHAHAHA

They could at least do up to Junon in the first release, then the second part picks up at Costa del Sol, then goes until the black materia temple and cliffhangers on Meteor's summoning.

>game came in 3 parts
>game comes in parts

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO MEEEEEEEEEEEE