Fire Emblem

did anyone see the gameplay at treehouse/e3 today? how was it?

Attached: 3h.png (1024x680, 649K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamespot.com/videos/fire-emblem-three-houses-combat-gameplay-e3-2019/2300-6450043/
youtube.com/watch?v=_-wKu1Xgby8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So much micromanaging, so much customizing, three routes, so much replayability, the story looks awesome... FEbros, we got what looks like the best FE game of the series by far

you what the hell claude looks hot.

It's shit. Surprise, surprise.

And maps, are not bad at all from what we've seen at the Treehouse

This could be the best FE ever in terms of gameplay and story.

It actually looks fucking amazing, definitely going to be at least top 3 FE games.

Attached: 1559348868947.png (633x656, 250K)

I hate the 3D models on the battlefield and some other design choices, mechanics look good

I just watched it, it just sort of showed a few different ways to raise skills for promotions or raise supports and stuff like that, talked about how battles are connected to the calendar, showed a couple maps.
Other than the maps, it wasn't anything you couldn't have guessed or we haven't seen before.

It's unironically genealogy two: now with actual maps!

Help

Attached: 7DA1F0F6-99CF-443A-BEBC-B04E1E31B7A7.gif (540x300, 1.42M)

Good shit. Doesn't even look too bad in motion though it's nothing great.

The art style and animations look complete garbage as expected, but the rest seems alright. Will probably be the best game since Tellius

yeah, that labyrinth map looked pretty cool

It even has infantry with 4 mov and mounted units with 9 move!

This was what I was most concerned with and it looks solid actually.
Maybe it gets worse later on but I’m happy with what we saw

It actually looks fucking amazing, definitely going to be at least top 3 FE games.

I like the sound of the plot thus far, but honestly everything would have been so much better had the artist been different. I can't let that one key point go.

>tumblr tier setting and story
>self-insert MC
>bad art style and shit graphics
>lazy, uninspired combat animations that are shat on all over by the GBA games
>"b-but muh waifus, you just don't like it to be a contrarian! D-dilate you tranny, you must be a tranny if you aren't a pathetic beta cuck faggot like me that lost the balls to connect with real women"
Kill yourself you stupid faggot fruit fuck.

The non-combat stuff was full on Princess Maker and it was beautiful!

Attached: 1448058437283.jpg (334x582, 104K)

Kys tranny.

>Need to motivate myself to finish fates before this come out
Help bros, grinding supports for the child paralogues burned me out.

Attached: 1416418579430.png (960x1158, 72K)

Can you gay fuck the blonde boy?

>"b- but muh waifus
Confirmed for having no fucking idea what you're talking about.

fates is crap, why bother?

The children's paralogue aren't all worth it since they're not very good units.

You should have been ignoring the children garbage in the first place

If you’re a sexy sensei

Attached: 08437636-C26F-4D45-8E91-6650083EB4FF.jpg (600x834, 131K)

>Goes from Harry Potter to LotR style world war

That setting is Kino

Epic troll xD!
Right, my one point about you being a stupid waifufaggot makes the rest of my points false. Fucking retarded nu-FE shiteater.

>looks like a write off until the treehouse gameplay
Why didn't they show this last year, holy fuck.
Lets hope things don't fall apart since the story jump looks really good.

If you are on hoshido/brithright just skip it and get to the end it's not worth it

I don't like leaving games unfinished, I beat birthright and conquest and I just have half of revelations left.

>Grinding child paragons
>In fates

Unless youre playing Birthright, Conquest you shouldnt have access to many.

We know you're farting out of your mouth solely for attention, so give it a rest, child.

>Gameplay looks great
>Added a bunch of things I wanted
>Stupid Harry porter school shit is a bait and switch to some much more serious shit later
I thought this would be shit, but I guess I was wrong,

The rest of your complaints are just about graphics. The setting one is blatantly false, and marriage isn't even possible until after the time skip, much like Genealogy.

gamespot.com/videos/fire-emblem-three-houses-combat-gameplay-e3-2019/2300-6450043/

Attached: 1560359334464.png (530x215, 116K)

Literally going to be one of the best games in the series.

Albeit one of the ugliest, but fun as shit.

Dilate.

If he tries to pair up characters in online battles he can, I unlocked all the paralogues like this because I wanted to see all the maps in Conquest

What about thicc daddy, what happens to him?

Attached: Raphael.jpg (774x1200, 122K)

Fire emblem is dead

I remember someone posting a leak about three houses that turned out to be true. Anyone have it I've forgotten most of the things on that leak since it was months ago.

The treehouse segment was alright, the school part was nothing new and the battles seemed decent enough.
This map seemed like a drag though, but it also looks like an optional skirmish.
What I'm worried about now is that the game might be too easy but all the footage so far has been Normal mode, so who knows.

Attached: thighs.jpg (1920x1080, 546K)

>two posts in a row
>still no argument
>still no way to invalidate a single point of mine
>has the gall to call others children
You have the ken of a cockroach. Thank you for outing yourself not only as a moron, but also as an obvious shill. Tell Nintendo to hurry the fuck up with the goddamn Smash DLC dates.

Attached: 1560290313702.png (872x2544, 410K)

Dies from heart disease

>Bad Grafix
>??? Characters
>Good Plot (according to leaks)
>Gameplay is leaning towards pretty good
If characters are good this could be the best FE. I'm excited.

>herpa derpa goobity woo!
Unlike you we watched the gameplay ans listened to the people talking and read the material.

>All these good comments about the game
Well fuck me, guess I owe IS an apology

Watch the Treehouse segment if you haven't already.

It looks like its going to be an amazing FE game.

Shame about the art, though. To be fair, most art in the series is shit, pic related

Attached: Arden_(Super_Tactics_Book).png (653x767, 627K)

>the game might be too easy
I'm sure Hard/Lunatic will be challenging enough first time around

>liked awakening
>Hated all of fates
Will I like this game?

>weapon durability is back
LAAAAAAAAAAAME

How did her breast get bigger just like that?

Only 2 difficulties, Normal and Hard.
Only Normal gives you the chance to grind in a limited fashion.

pic fucking related

Attached: 1550825324317.jpg (1730x2360, 2.26M)

I'm having fun on conquest normal difficulty

>F Edelgard can romance more females than males
based, /u/ ALWAYS wins

Attached: 9ya29f7kgjj11.jpg (384x384, 20K)

>Sothis is playable and lives in your room
I will now buy your game

>Only 2 difficulties
when booting up the game for the first time, that is.

Source? I hope there's an unlockable lunatic mode, at least.

And yet, you cannot refute a single thing I said. Go to sleep, you catamite. It is past your bedtime and I tire of hearing your subhuman two digit IQ autistic drivel.

>dating confirmed

time to preorder, fatewakening chads.

>pushing lesbian shit hard for f Byleth
kind of a bad sign tbqh
it smacks of a future where we have female-only Fire Emblems with a fanbase like idol worshippers(which hey, might be your thing but it ain't mine)
I don't -think- that's going to happen, but it sure does stand out

What was the deal with Super Saiyan Byleth?

>unlockable difficulty
please no

Is this the first instance of soulless becoming soul?

Attached: 1537872830294.jpg (433x425, 47K)

Those fucking shoulder spikes.

Attached: 1520016030938.png (903x903, 775K)

Why wouldn't you want lunatic mode?

I had very low expectations, but damn. It doesn't look bad.

No clue. It's probably tied to the time skip and the fact that they haven't aged in 5 years.

That's literally what made Fates and Awakening sell so much, they wouldn't cut it.

nice cringe game
FEcucks

Attached: 1559741361164.jpg (1180x1180, 278K)

There is a dismount option, so...

this cant be official

Attached: 1556946972829.png (469x451, 157K)

Peak soul

And people say modern FE art is gay

>if I throw random words at you i win! I WIN I WIN I WIN!!
The facts in existence refute you, not like you give a rat's ass.

I'm a big Telliusfag and I hope 3H will scratch that itch.
It also means I'm used to godawful 3D graphics so I'm not very bothered by the graphics.

>Edgelord has no ass

Graphics 2D: Gay otome pandering. 5 years war redesigns for everyone might reverse the gay.
Graphics 3D: Mess/10. It's not nit picking, the low textures, blurriness, and NPC copy pastes are distracting. When they showed the kitchen support, Manuela's hand was clipping through her own dress.
Animations: Improved, seems like the only thing they actually went back and redo.
Voice acting (English): Sounds better than Fates. Dual language too.
School: You can automate it, hopefully all of that Japanese high school nostalgia obsession anime tropes side can be skipped.
Maps: Interesting from the two we've seen.
Time rewind/turn redo: Looks OP as fuck and they played on Classic difficulty, not balanced IMO.
Box art: Still not changed.

Verdict: Might not be a hot mess. Chained down to a rotten game engine and polarizing female oriented art style. Combat transitions were fast but some aspects like Byleth (avatar) answering back as a muted protagonist looks awkard and stilted in cutscenes exchanges. Mixed production values, not much to say about the audio tracks yet.

They already stated that youre somehow special in the game

My Bet is youre a Marth decendant and half dragon and the Whip sword is secretly the Falchion. SSJ Byleth is just tappin in that sweet Dragon power.

Attached: Screenshot_34.png (163x166, 76K)

I want it when I start the game so I don't have to play twice.

lol

Literally infinite soul

>random words
Read a book you benighted ape.

they played on normal

How do I bring back his smile again bros...

Attached: dimitri.jpg (421x561, 47K)

Why should I listen to a manchild shitting himself retarded over a video game that he's constantly lying about?

5 year time skip

How can a single image have so much soul?

Where are my fucking furry pussy and barra self insert!? Also Sonic says Laguz rights NOW!

Attached: B02BF5D4-88D6-4F1C-9A5D-3C7C2DDB2612.jpg (640x480, 47K)

antidepressants

To be fair that era had some winners

Attached: 1537410137920.jpg (1200x675, 91K)

Unlockable is the word he dislikes

FE should ship with 3 difficulties. Personally im going to hard then lunatic myself.

School sessions are for character customization you dumbass. You'll gimp yourself if you skip everything.

I can't believe Dimitri became a pirate

Attached: Dimitri.png (337x350, 224K)

so what the fuck? can you change the MC's atrocious appearance or not?
is there actual RPing and strategy in this one?

Attached: D5t_KWrU8AEmbIc.jpg (675x1200, 90K)

automate will probably just train them on their "default" path

waifu emblem still beautiful. bernidete and petra are qt3.14 as hell

Oh yeah well I'd agree with that. But we've known about only 2 difficulties to start for a little while now, it isn't news. Unfortunately even Lunatic hasn't been confirmed yet.

Spread your legs.

I dunno if it's because it's drawn by a fujo but this is the first Fire Emblem where I haven't found a guy I'm attracted to yet
it's fucking weird

School life is all about customizing all of your characters via stat distribution, side quests etc. Almost anyone can be almost any class.
You can also recruit characters from the other two houses you didn't pick.
Map design looked neat and gambits/faceless soldier formations add new gameplay elements.

you can change their outfit with promotions, but probably not their face and hair

Also Arden is also supposed to be kind of ugly

Attached: 1537415400065.jpg (675x1200, 119K)

Attached: 1560365884670.jpg (1728x3128, 1.2M)

Gameplay-wise it looks great, old mechanics are being brought back, victory conditions are varied, maps look solid, customization looks very in-depth, and the story could be the best since Genealogy if the leaks were serious about it. On those grounds alone it's a serious contender for best FE of all time but people will shit on it anyway for looking very cheap.

I said antidepressants not suppositories

>lying
You say, unable to prove it.
And because not knowing some common words is a bad look, it's not like I used anything particularly recrementitious. But ignorance is bliss, isn't it you brute?

Maybe they'll pull a SoV and have an awards a LTC playthrough

Attached: 1535595997734.png (256x256, 39K)

This is it
This is the pinnacle of Soulful art design
The series has never recovered

is this Captain Emblem or Fire Tsubasa

Art from that era is plagued with dogshit proportions. Sigurd's design is fantastic but the actual art is quite bad.

Attached: sigurd.png (801x1155, 1.09M)

>press a button
>stats automatically go up

At least you got a unique animation when Persona did this. Nice """""""""""""gameplay""""""""""

the maps are complete garbage too so the "WAIT UNTIL THE MAPS HAPPEN PLEASE" apologists have nothing to work with now LMAO

>WHERE ARE THE BEAST UNITS!!!? I thought they had become a main stay?!

Attached: 014FC8C5-6375-4999-8911-F7B7963C0222.png (801x724, 707K)

That's not peak soul, THIS is peak soul.

Attached: draug.png (633x692, 306K)

>much like Genealogy.
user, I...

This game has so much micromanaging that you can probably micromanage the romances and let Raphael be a dom top giving him extra Atk or a sub bottom giving him more Res

Sigurd is probably peak FE outfit design. Got a figurine of him because it's that good

Attached: 1536121813506.jpg (596x811, 136K)

You unable to read the thread or watch the video?

we already know some maps have turn limits, so possibly

Any news about my girl Bernadetta?

Attached: Bernadetta_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 728K)

lol imagine liking sub-humans

Never going to happen and your homophobia is showing. The series is popular with otome and the treehouse presentation being entirely female proves that. They're simply acknowledging what year it is and adding more diversity with sex relations, and it's beautiful.

Attached: Edelgard_Portrait_5Years.png (959x960, 670K)

I want to go Lunatic from the start

I responded to your post and you didn't reply, so I'm not sure why you can't read the thread.

Is an introverted shut-in and got bullied by Audrey during the gameplay demo.

Attached: Fire Emblem Three Houses Gameplay - Nintendo Treehouse Live E3 2019.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

based

>Almost anyone can be almost any class.
>You can also recruit characters from the other two houses you didn't pick
is this supposed to be a good thing?
What's with this approach to game design where instead of replay value, you just do everything in one extended grindfest?
How come you're not allowed to choose shit that will end up causing potential failure anymore?
I am curious about that gambit formation aspect, though. Are you saying FE has finally come around to SRPGs circa 1995?

Why are you on Yea Forums?

>that chest
Is it a trap?

>Best game since Tellius

You see as i see

>demoer starts her first round of combat on stream
>immediately runs her lance wielder into an axe user and acts surprised when he gets fucked up

Attached: CASUALRIES GET OUT.png (266x251, 141K)

treehouse bitches were bulling her

is this a fucking Suda51 production?

Why don't FEfags ever learn? Pokemon fans have learned. The series is shit now.

I'm sure there's a limit on the amount of extra students you can recruit

3d model had larger boobs

Making any character any class during the school portion CAN set you up for failure, I'm not sure what you're saying.

why do axes fuck up lances anyway?

I knew the game would look less jank in motion

Theres limited time in terms of calendar, the journo playing it had the impression you wont be able to do it all because of it.

Don't worry, fanart will give her an ass, it's how this always works.

Why do they treat the nigger so bad? Even his time skip design is just the same but with different hairstyle

There's no weapon triangle, Axe user was using a steel axe

nontenod wins

>Pokemon fans have learned.
Lmao no they haven't.

Attached: 3FA7F8E8-C754-43E9-9C0F-D33C2337471E.jpg (850x638, 174K)

TS Claude is a fucking SNACC

To be fair

>Never touch weapons other than upgraded steel/iron because the downsides are never fucking worth it

Or
>Never use weapons better than steel ever because you are afraid to waste them

Both have issues

I at least hope there's some proper balancing so the game doesn't reward you for using less units this time around.

It still looks like shit, and the maps are very simple. Character customization looks really good though.

>Petra talks in broken English

Guess I know who I'm stealing.

Attached: 3.webm (1280x720, 785K)

That has nothing to do with the triangle, since the triangle doesn't exist in this game.

weapon triangle

I'm really curious to see if the other students get design changes and grow into the alignments of the house heads. I.E. everyone in red follows Edelgard's authoritarian growth.
I wonder if how you treat the other students affects how they also end up post-time skip with the skills they have equipped and whatnot.

Attached: 1520116349520 2.png (152x254, 40K)

>that blank fisheyed dead stare

Attached: ahhhhh.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Quality assurance seal.

Attached: Screenshot_20190612-152127_Firefox.jpg (1920x1080, 811K)

Play a good FE game instead. Besides it's not like Fates is related to this game in any capacity outside of branding.

so I can just use any weapon whenever?

there's no breeding in 3H

>AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH TEACHER SAVE ME

Really? How so?
That'd be a fresh take.
Are reclasses free now, not requiring seals?
I imagine reclassing everybody early on in any FE game would fuck you up since their numerals (moreso than anything genuinely strategic) would be buttblasted, but usually you're prohibited in that regard because of seals.

Game looks pretty good and I'm excited for it but the crits are seriously unimpressive. The impact is lacking oomph entirely. I wasn't expecting GBA level on the animations themselves, but even the 3DS games got the moment of impact right.

I wonder if students in a house will defect because they no longer agree with the leader's ideals

>maps looked decent
>character management surprisingly in depth
>i want to fuck claude, especially post timeskip
>3d still looks fucking terrible
>i really just want to fuck claude in general

Attached: 1545465648130.jpg (1024x1024, 88K)

AFAIK you need seals if you want a new class, but afterwards you can freely switch between a character's unlocked classes.

Please let me fuck him into salvation

Well it's more of a theoretical thing because students have things they are good at and things they are not. Sure you can turn that one satanist into the second coming of Christ and jack them up with singing lessons to boost their faith scores, but it could takes a couple of months due to the calendar system and they might not even reach the goal by the end and you would have wasted all that time for a subpar unit when you could've just kept teaching them how to do proper sacrifices to boost their dark magic scores in a shorter period of time.
As for sniping other units from other hoses apparently you need to meet certain conditions and requirements before you can persuade them to join you.
Also because of the time system you for sure won't be able to do everything you probably wanted to do, and if the leaks continue to be true then the school because an afterthought in the second half of the game, so the first half is where you'll really want to bunker down on getting your units right.

it costs one seal per class learned but once you learn that class you can switch between anything you've earned freely in preps

Post your favorite maps from the series

Attached: 1533365460253.jpg (170x297, 12K)

the first time you switch to a new class needs a seal, but after that it's free to switch between unlocked classes

>Can't tell if that's Gordin or Merric and why he has that much screen space
>Azama!Barst
>Polnareff Jagen
>Abel's eyes and teeth tell you the opposite of his character
>Minerva's head size
man, late 80s - early 90s art standards for video games were that low?

classes are weapon locked after the basic tier, I believe

You could always do that

Something about this game seems easily breakable
Like, so many options, one of them is bound to be the best by far

Maybe, but shit like -breaker skills still exists and battalions might be able to play into some form of pseudo-triangle thing.

Thank fuck.

Things like "bows fuck up fliers" will still exist, and characters (and enemies) can utilize passive skills to make them more effective against certain types of units (like "lancebreaker") and develop active combat arts based on their proficiencies (special abilities that use up a weapon's durability). Between that and things like special weapon properties and the like, weapon choice'll still be a factor.

No, the only known restrictions are no fists for mounted units, and no magic regular physical classes

I know that.
I mean why, though. Is there any logic behind an axe fucking up a lance?
Seems like it'd be cooler to have attack stances and defense stances trained separately.
>Characer is proficient in attacking with swords
>Character is proficient in defending against axes
Like, you've spent money and experience to train them specifically, so you can feel more like you're actually having an impact rather than manipulation static nonsense.
FIFA games work like this in Manager Mode. You train recruit players and train individual aspects, some general (e.g. shooting power, endurance) and some more in-depth like ball control and passing.
I'm looking forward to the day when a dedicated SRPG will have gameplay that can match the A.I. and RPing of a damn sports game produced by EA.

Does anybody know how unit death affects the narrative on classic? Do students die, or do they retreat for story purposes?

FUCK no, Atari games were shit, so the covers needed to Mislead you.
As opposed to Nintendo, who only showed game screenshots on the cover because the games looked decent at the time

Attached: 1e173fe5c260dd1fd65da9a11172875f.jpg (800x1101, 160K)

Ohh, that'd be neat.
Like Persona, except hopefully less of an arduous timesink.

>animation
I think the choppy bits were just CGs put together using their models. There's once or twice where they show actual game anims and I thought they looked fine.

One of the treehouse chicks hinted at that, yes.

They have. Next to nobody in /vp/ is actually hyped for Sword and Shield; they're expecting the worst, as they should.

I always figured it was because an axe would be able to cut through the pole of a lance pretty easy, or at least easier than a sword could.

Like said, -1/2 might and 10/20 hit isn't going to kill you when your units can kill everything in one round and the amount of skills and supports making up for it

>Dmitri and Claude are straight out of a japanese romance novel
>Edelgard looks like some soulless psychopath
I don't mind pandering to husbandofags, but making the women look like shit to compensate is basically what a Western game would do.

Lorenz seemd to die in a famitsu preview, though Sylvain dies in the new gamespot footage but his dialogue is retreat dialogue. Can't tell if that's just casual mode or a story-related retreat.

They're still going to buy it, they never learn.

Nice censor grass.

Attached: Censor grass.webm (1280x720, 2.71M)

So how does supports between units that aren’t the self-insert work? I hope it’s not like fatewakening where everyone being able to marry everyone led to a billion bland supports.

Maybe it‘s my taste in husbandos, but I like none of the three houses guys

>I wonder if characters will be characters and react to the branching story
Wouldn't get yer hopes up my dude
I've been shitposting in these threads every once in awhile, recommending stuff like this that would deal with D&D alignments and characters reacting both to choices made on the battlefield as well as in the classroom, so to speak, and I got shit on.
I don't think people want games that they can't predict.

It's your taste in husbandos

Attached: 222404CA-6AE1-4F21-A691-8FE17CA3C085.jpg (800x801, 97K)

>caring about /vp/
Doesn't matter. It will still sell like a mainline game.

They're just going to follow a guide or something anyway
Do people in general even play games blind anymore?

this is the lewdest design we've seen yet and even this is radio disney, every other female armor is halal

Everyone looks shit, girls and boys alike. Inget liking the post timeskip designs for memes but they’re still not anything special.

*Laughs in Phalanx*

i wanted to play the new fe finally
>Birthright and Conquest
wtf is 2 games? do i need to play both?

They'll pirate it at best

Did you just wake up from a coma?

I played Conquest for the first time on Hard blind. I switched to Casual after the kitsune level because I couldn't handle another reset

They're ok at best right now

Play Conquest if you can ignore terrible writing or Birthright if you can't. Not that Birthright's story is good, but Conquests' is offensive. Fates and especially Conquest has great gameplay though so it's worth experiencing.

I mean my tastes are fairly bland in that regard. I liked Chrom and Walhart in Awakening and Xander in Conquest.

Conquest?

Solo the level with a beastkiller user and your stat backpack of choice
I always do it with my boy Benny in casual runs

Looks pretty cool. The time management stuff looks fun, dual audio is in which is what I was most worried about, there aren't any ridiculous character name changes like there have been in the past, and they confirmed that you can recruit characters from other houses. The leak was actually wrong about it, you aren't limited to one, the girl in the stream recruited two Golden Deer boys to the Black Eagles. Oh also the weapon triangle is gone for no reason.

At least it has more going on than Final Fantasy, but yeah I agree the balancing probably won't be the best.
The greatest thing a developer can ever do is give you a million tools, and let you fuck up with them endlessly. To this extent I find that designing a dynamic enemy A.I. is far more important to a game's design, regardless of the player's mechanical customization.
While the A.I. of Fates was a vague improvement over the abhorrent Awakening hivemind, it still left plenty to be desired.
I stand to reason that games should always have more gameplay than combat alone, gameplay elements that would tie into your customization and influence your decisions, I.E. like Dragon Age.
Fire Emblem is the perfect setting for a Kingdom Simulator. The stories are always slapdash and generic anyway, so why not? It would be a mixture of Age of Empires & Peace Walker.
It would retain everything, and yet add so much more. FE could finally be a strategic and RPing experience worth talking about outside of Cambodian textile forums.

Both male and female has got some stinkers. I'd say if I had to put otome in the ranking it'd be Hidari>Wada>Kita>>>Kozaki>Otome

Give Manuela the D.

The wolf guy died from a mistake in the last part of the underground thief mission and I didn't bother to reset. I got through it with Effie and Xander but once I saw that wind mission I nope'd the fuck out

Attached: 1542107109423.png (281x260, 79K)

female Thief has an entire thigh exposed

Birthright: Relaxed gameplay where you have more leeway to experiment with stupid builds like Onmyoji!Kagero
Conquest: Good gameplay but press start the moment story pops up

What the fuck happened to Dimitri?

Oh fuck its a FE game
I just didn't realize that from you mentioning kitsune's, I've never played through these games much and that sounded a bit fantastical to me for what my perception of this series is

>petra's hair is made of fucking plastic

wind mission best mission
fox mission was just tedious to go through desu

why are you in this thread

Attached: 1528856891678.gif (600x450, 568K)

>Play SoV
>Character endings alter depending on if their supports are alive/dead
Now it just needs to happen in real time.
Nothing would be tighter than having an ally do an unscripted betrayal because you fucked some shit up.
Imagine some OP motherfucker waiting until the middle of a battle to turn on you and rape your face.
>roll D10 to see if a nigga is gonna stab you in the back

Attached: 9296A07E-4D0A-4030-B9A3-03077CBB3BE3.jpg (600x703, 42K)

That’s a good think. Shows how much the other two changed, he’s the level headed one.

Found that map way more fun than it shouldn't have been, manipulating positions was fun as hell and I love playing fast on that map and popping DVs left and right
Someone made a map like a few months into the lifespan since people kept complaining

Attached: OiwmFXR.png (545x961, 15K)

so if i am a lorefag is need birthright?
does conquest have any lore not in birth?

does a depression count? i am 5 years behind on all games

He’s not gay tho’

Nah I could not get behind that gimmick

A lot of micro managing, honestly. Kinda worried of fucking up royally on a few aspects or missing stuff. Visually, it does seem like they "polished" it a little bit, but it still looks kinda bad and choppy.

Other then that, looks very promising. Just want to know if MU can be customisable in terms of classes/skills.

>Walhart
Based Faggot

Jill could end up being recruited by her father if you fucked up.

It looked like an interesting thread. I'm interested in FE mind you, just haven't had the time to delve into it.

WHERE IS HIDARI WHEN YOU NEED HIM

Attached: Tatiana_Echoes_Portrait.png (354x365, 218K)

If you had depression recently do not play Fates in any way or form.

Character endings should change depending on if the unit is promoted or not, supported or not and if someone they cared about is dead or not.
It never made sense that someone I never used randomly becomes captain of the royal guard and drowning in pussy when they were still single digit unpromoted by endgame

SoV changing entire scenes like when you fail to save Mathilda or Valbar was incredible. Having little post-battle mourning quotes was also a fantastic touch. Such a welcome breath of fresh air after Awakening and Fates having literally half the cast retreat and survive in classic.
I really, really hope 3H is following in SoV's footsteps but I don't have faith.

Best boys are never gay anyway.

i the leaks are true there are beast units

If you REALLY care about the entire Fates story then you go Awakening -> BR/CQ -> Revelation -> Heirs of Fate DLC

>not liking best boy
He literally talks about cuddling together for warmth even if you're M!Robin

Attached: F2783D29-D1E1-4771-A44E-FE9DADA339F0.png (2000x2632, 2.79M)

so br/cq are like pokemon red/blue?

Played it blind from guides so I just had to play campy so one of my stray units didn't get bangbanged
Maybe I'll enjoy it more when I have a playthrough that doesn't have a fucked up Odin with 14 STR/15 MAG at lv 20

>A lot of micro managing, honestly.
Yeah, mixed feelings about the gradual micromanage creep from Barracks -> MyCastle -> Echoes overworld.
It's getting to the point where you're spending more time on preparations (which mind you isn't bad but shouldn't take over 30 minutes-1 hour of menu hopping like FE4)

It's more like you can play either before the other

They didn’t ask for him. If this game had his art direction then maybe it could be a GOAT contender.

I couldn‘t take him or his speech impediment seriously. He got a good wife in Cherche and had his own little happy end.

Fuck yes! They are probably mid or late game.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Actual confirmed lesbianism is kryptonite to idolfags.

Attached: 1556285894095.png (986x553, 389K)

>not marying him with Nowi

>Lutheir sobbing over dead Delthea while the bonus XP gets distributed
Fucking kino

"YOUR CHOICES MATTER tm" is always a concept that sounds interesting and unique on paper but in practice one choice is always obviously superior rather than each choice having equal gameplay benefits but radically different story/character interactions

The problem with no durability in fates was that there was forging so even in casual gameplay you could forge iron shit for a few units. The weapons with downsides had manageable work arounds or ways to outright avoid them.

I'd go even further than that.
If they truly followed a D&D alignment for each character as a hidden value, things you do in game could potentially shift their opinion of you and alter their dialogue towards you and their moral.
It's all a butterfly effect from there.
E.G. an enemy unit/squad surrenders, and you kill them anyway, for whatever reason (maybe taking prisoners costs you resources you can't or just don't want to afford).
>Jon disliked that
>Stannis liked that
>Stannis admires you

>marrying people from the chapter
Ishygddt

I want to believe he was too busy again but I haven't read too much about the development of 3H
rip Iwata Asks

Attached: 1543117662622.png (2280x1332, 3.72M)

>not marrying Robin to Nowi
What the fuck is wrong with you

Stop being a fucking pussy then
This. I never understood why people use silver weapons on enemy phase and then complain about debuffs when it's obviously for oneshots on player phase. But really the whole weapon system in fates breaks really fast as a whole.
Wonder if they'll ever compromise with FE4's repair system

holy fuck this is horrendously hilarious

You say this like birthrights story isn’t filled with retarded trite as well.

Fates didn’t even bother to name its continent, its lore is abysmal and easily the worst aspect about it.

Why is Raphael so fucking cute!

Attached: 694DB09B-F623-4F96-A541-A97EC905D4B2.gif (241x307, 49K)

Oh but of course
Leo's crystal ball or whatever the fuck was stupid but the only thing I can recall atm

No, more like oracle of ages and seasons. They use the same assets and shit but have some different maps and levels of resource management(as in conquest actually requires you to give a shit about money whereas birthright doesn’t). Btw there’s a third route called revelation. It’s absolute shit with zero redeeming qualities. Feel free to skip it entirely.

Because I married Severa

How about Ryoma dissapearing from his family and nation without telling anyone so he could help rebels and get some Scarlet pussy?

>Never use weapons better than steel ever because you are afraid to waste them
Speak for yourself. I only use Javelin/Hand axes and Killer weapons because they're so much better than Iron, Steel and Silver in most games in the series. Everything else is useful when it applies (effective weapons on who it's effective on, brave weapons on dangerous enemy that needs to die before enemy phase or on bosses, etc)

Yeah small touches like that were great. Friends and siblings mourning each other in post-battle quotes was a nice punch to the gut even if they didn’t matter outside that.

>Xander
Good taste.

That only occurs when you're playing shallow garbage.
I outlined in an earlier post that the counterbalance to the player's massive customization and potential overpowered rigging is to design a proper enemy A.I. who is smarter than you, and equally well equipped and diversified. I'm sick of games predominantly being about artificial numerical alterations.
It's worth noting that not every choice has to be equal, if you bring morality and ethics into the fold.
Gameplay and story don't have to be separate. They can impact and influence eachother, and telling a story can be a gameplay element in its own right.

Can I fuck romance Claude as a boy Byleth?

>Had FE9 for years and only recently found out earlygame scenes before Greil bites it change depending on whose dead
>Rolf laments to Mist about if Boyd and Oscar would come for him and let him fight if they were alive before deciding it's useless to worry about such things
>Tormod wanting to be Sothe's friend in memory of Muarim wanting him to have actual human friends
>Titania bitterly telling Ike that he's not going to be able to save everyone he loves

it will be great game to emulate

During my first playthrough of FE9, my Boyd died very early. My only prior FE experience had been 11 where units are disposable cardboard, so I didn't reset for him.
It changed so much. Not just early game, I was getting small reminders of my failure all throughout, even if it was something so small as an obvious empty space between Oscar and Rolf. That experience solidified what FE was to me and why 3DS retreating was so disappointing.

Go back to your WRPGs

The FE narrative is much more interesting if you actually let people die, too bad how the game works prevents this

Attached: 1536271093820.jpg (600x637, 29K)

wind mission is worst mission in the whole universe

looks like levels don't reset on class change, that's interesting

>SoV
>One of the easiest games in the series
>A literal rewind button
>Never had to hard reset a chapter a single time during my Hard playthrough
>By far the most effort put into unique death reactions

Attached: 1367769634331.png (1095x859, 28K)

>3DS retreating
It started in FE4 with Quan, Ethlyn and Finn.

Not surprised how much people kneejerkingly oppose permadeath in videogames in general.
Then again, they have a point since most games don't making it stick throughout the entire game with alternate scenes and endings and then you have the gaiden chapters in 11 that got misinterpreted hard (was suppose to be crutch to help failing players but instead people arbitrarily decided that it was to deny 100% completion)...
FE9 Makalov actually becoming a better person in his supports if Marcia dies was great

SoV's gameplay had many flaws but the presentation was damn good. I really wish they had gotten Hidari for 3H.

>subhumans having the status or money to attend school, let alone a school where royalty attends.

I wanna join forces with Prince and save the FE world

Does it really count if they die anyway and Finn can die in Gen 2? 3DS retreating is like, people having no reason to retreat other than having a child tied to them. FE7 had retreating as well but it was to make sense for FE6 characters existing beforehand

I'm not too upset if it's a small handful of characters vital to the story. It would be awesome if they'd rewrite huge swathes of the game to accommodate important character deaths, but it's unrealistic to expect it. Where the 3DS games went wrong is by giving this protection to over half of the cast. Anyone tied directly to a child can never die, even if their kid is already recruited, even if they're some random shitter with zero importance to the grander story. Really takes the bite out of an ironman run.

>>By far the most effort put into unique death reactions
>Something you'll probably never see anyway
This is probably why they don't commit

Doesn't matter where you're from.
Either you know how to make video games, or you don't.
It was nice trying to have a discussion with you, anyway.

>Really takes the bite out of an ironman run.
Is FE even designed with ironman in mind anymore? I feel like you get less mid/lategame promoted units now and they frontload you with growth units

Game should overwrite save upon character death
fite me

Attached: 47E1701E-D8C2-4721-A94C-B0710B30269C.jpg (516x2888, 555K)

Rebecca still died.
And the amount of RD characters who "retreated" was pretty massive also.

>People till this day still grind to 20 and promote in Echoes even though you'd gain nothing from doing so
kek, won't stop people in this game either

Okay I will just have two save files.
How hard it is indeed to work around your rules.

Fuck Fates dude, it has the makings of 1 decent game split into 3 mediocre ones.

Birthrights plot is barebones but serviceable, it's missions are ass.
Whatever the black guys are called faction has the best missions but the story is pants on head fucking retarded.
Revelations is gimmick shit that was surprisingly absent in the previous two routes, they both have maybe 2 gimmick maps each out of some 25 battles.

what? why not?

Children units are supposed to be replacement units but in awakening they’re pretty garbage at that unless you grind and fates can unironically be too difficult, especially if you do certain ones later missing key units((lol have fun recruiting late game siegbert)

Maybe they're the bandits/pirates of this game? Maybe the poor/lower class as well?

No, but that doesn't make ironman not fun. Even if the narrative didn't cooperate, turning my blind run of Birthright into an ironman was just the boost it needed to go from bland into a blast. Ryoma's a much different unit to use when his failure to dodge a 15% would mean much more permanent consequences.

Tfw your friends all go nuts over the timeskip and you just grow a beard

Attached: Claude Timeskip.png (959x960, 740K)

Stat ups from promotion only compensate unlucky growths so if you don't need the extra movement or skills you are wasting valuable chances to get stronger

>Implying there will be multiple save files
One save file per user now nigger, THAT'S THE SWITCH BABY

Best boy. Made for cuddles and tender sex with mByleth

>children units are garbage
hwat
their stat gains are ludicrous, and they come at Lv. 10 base class
you have to fuck with them for like five minutes before they're killing machines

God damn what a chad. Give me ONE reason not to join gold team every time.

Not really in Fateswakening you get all your units minus the kids by midgame

test

People are scared that the game becomes "unbeatable" or that units becomes "screwed" if they don't grind everyone to 20/20 even though the AI is so dogshit retarded and weak in most games. Case in point

>doomposter doesn't watch footage and talks out his ass again

>unless you grind
Like right now without autistically grinding Olivia into an acceptable combat unit tell me inigo is usable upon recruitment in any late game chapter.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-12 Nintendo at E3 2019 Day 2 - YouTube.png (1309x759, 636K)

>Children units are supposed to be replacement units
In the 3DS games they definitely are not, they're literally designer babies to fulfil self-insert dreams and eugenics projects. As you said merely recruiting them can be a pain and in Fates they were just tacked on shit that added no extra value whatsoever.

NO CLAUDE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND

I HAVE TO KILL DIMITRI AND HIS PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY HAVE UNREASONABLE STANDARDS OF JUSTICE

PRIMARILY THAT "MURDER IS WRONG"

I HAVE TO DISPROVE THAT IDEAL

Attached: Edelguard timeskip.jpg (680x653, 62K)

gold team rules!

Attached: deers.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Man, the hairbuns and dragon horn crown thing is doing something for me because I went from indifferent to impressed

>Edelgard and Dmitri are step-siblings
Can you make them marry each other?

I though Dimitri wanted to stop the constant cycle of the strong trampling the weak.

So in other words, our empress is keeping the World of Str philosophy. And she is right in doing so.

>this is what nostalgiacucks want from modern fe

>confirmed straight
Honestly wasn’t expecting that.

Not what I'm saying at all. Most FEs give static boosts upon promotion but that's not the case in SoV. Promoting in SoV only boosts your stats to match the base promoted class, and if that's met you get +1 HP whoop-dee fucking doo. So unless you need that Bowrange +2 to beat the next map let your unpromoted unit rock
Also, mages and clerics get more spells the longer you spend in that class.

>Anonymous poster on Yea Forums endorses world of strength, because he'll totally make it in a chaotic struggle and not get utterly trampled

>I though Dimitri wanted to stop the constant cycle of the strong trampling the weak
Yes, by killing everyone else.

Honestly the only thing still off-putting are the graphics
>graphics don't make a game
Yeah, the game seems extremely fun so far but if you're going to be looking at these character models the whole game you might as well make them look pretty.

You gotta pick Claude if you want the golden ending, Anons. Surely you don't want everyone to suffer?

Attached: Golden Future.jpg (1200x1085, 118K)

Good man

For me, it's the character design and art.

It's probably because you can grab a lance with an axe, one that is designed for it anyway.

This just solidified blue lions as my choice. Motherfucker goes through some shit. I hate that this is probably going to be good.

Gold is piss anyway.

It's an necessity there because
>random witch teleports behind you and one shots clyde

How long is the timeskip? Will she be a beautiful Kawamaami cake after the skip?

Attached: 1558389385950.png (357x528, 388K)

>armstrong was right posters.png

Five years.
Doubtful.

I feel it's kinda weird to have the whole school shit that seems very in-depth to then just abandon it completely mid game. Maybe it'll turn into a camp commander shit then.

>using Clyde

what even is the world of strength philosophy?
whatever Ashnerd was sperging about in Path of Radiance?

that's likely

In a perfect world, filthy chaosfags would not exist
But this is not a perfect world

Attached: 1558934574495.png (232x205, 52K)

Booooooooooooooring as fuck
I can't believe I was hyped for this garbage

Please go back to resetera. Why are these threads full of reset trannies now, go fucking dilate.

Attached: __camilla_kagerou_and_loki_fire_emblem_heroes_and_etc_drawn_by_qumaoto__32484379e4f4bf5c12cd0c4a801b (979x1200, 138K)

>Maybe it'll turn into a camp commander shit then
What it should've been from the start desu
MyCastle wouldn't have been as hated if it was just managing a camp rather than a alternate dimension

If Marth looked like this in smash I'd never play anyone else.

>tfw no pantless marth alt in ultimate
fucking cowards

Protip : we're already submitting to stronger than us, the world is already ruled by the strong. That's why state leaders are also leaders of their state's army, strength and rule go hand in hand. It's the law of nature.

Attached: 1528975479823.gif (560x372, 285K)

˙ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇɥbıɹ ǝɥʇ ɯoɹɟ sbuıɥʇ ʇɐ buıʞooן ʇ,uǝɹɐ ʇsnظ sǝןbɐǝ ʞɔɐןq puɐ suoıן ǝnןq ǝɥʇ

Pre time-skip art looks terrible. Hopefully all of the other characters receive the same glow-up treatment the house leaders did.
it sucks though as series artstyle peaked with Echoes

Attached: Nomah.jpg (210x240, 18K)

I unironically want her to step on me

>Turns your game from a 0 to a perfect 10 with a single change in appearance

Attached: bluelions.jpg (1136x640, 93K)

>good artists and character design save your failed series from the brink of extinction
>hurr durr lets bring in a literal fujoshlt tier artist for the new game I’m sure people will enjoy looking at Yaoishit tier designs for the new game now that we don’t need all of those godlike artists that we didn’t deserve that we mooched off of to survive time to go back to making what we truly want to, literal faggot shit
What did they mean by this?

oh shit if there's a timeskip maybe you can date your student, just not when hes a student anymore

Amerifat detected

this is the result of making fun of his noodle hair

I haven't played an FE game ever but I like watching the threads devolve into shitposting
Do you guys even like your own franchise? I've seen more FEfags complain than Smashfags do

WHOOA HOOOOOOOOOO

they only attack your fringe units and only one per turn so you just suck

>SO CRINGE DUUUUUUDE LMAO XDDD, FUCKING WEEBS XDDD, PLAY A REAL GAME LIKE FIFA XDDD
Nice bait

What is Byleth going to do with her curious students in the red canyon?

Awakening/fates designs were terrible though, Echoes, however, was fantastic, but that's it.

Dilate

This. After I buy the game, Im literally going to kill every single faggot character that joins my party.

>unlockable
Hah!
Try DLC

Byleth is a gay pedophile

3 eras with 5 games per and no one can agree on anything. you could start an argument by saying literally anything

>Having to play FE7 like two times just to unlock the hard mode
> the hard mode ends of sucking massive dick

I'm genuinely hyped for the game. Yes, I did prefer the Echoes art style but this still looks fine. Gonna join Black Eagle and get that chick voices by Yuuki Aoi to join me.

They looked miles better than this yaoi tier shit

WHAT THE FUCK DID I MISS. I’m only now tuning in for the day, seeing the SMM2 segment. Wi-Fi was down and then I had to go out. :|

Attached: 55F23132-0B62-43D0-AA65-BF61DAFDB080.gif (540x540, 249K)

Uh no

There's no VOD on youtube?

They confirmed already that you can date after the time skip.
Also, aren't there like 5 support levels now or something? Starting at E? Or am I just crazy cause I swear I saw something like that.

I like the entire series.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (515x582, 62K)

They showed a couple maps and some of the management sort of shit with skills.
Other than FE, everything here

You blind or just a fujoshit?

So many fucking resetera faggots in this thread.

Attached: __camilla_fire_emblem_heroes_and_etc_drawn_by_j_ck__532131efbbde47420d686dfbdc05cc89.png (960x1200, 918K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_-wKu1Xgby8

The games can be so vastly different outside of the core thematic that the fanbase has become splintered as fuck.
Even so I still like the games and I'm looking forward to 3H.

They look basically the same besides the men being a bit prettier

The music was great too.

This thread is pretty gud, better than any smash threads ive been in.

wow niles looks good as a blonde

Music, voiced lines, death quotes, health quotes, art, designs, it was all pretty solid. This looks like a downgrade so far but at least the story seems promising now.

No, the girls look like 4/10s at best with eyes creepier than persona characters while fates and awakening they looked normal while mostly being attractive.

Everything in SoV was top-notch pretty much. The only debatable point was the gameplay but I'd argue there were more better maps in SoV over Birthright/Revelations

>I'd argue there were more better maps in SoV over Birthright/Revelations
I'll take you up on that argument, I swear that's the most retarded thing I've read all week. I'll put myself in Birthright's corner

I loved SoV but come on, the wast majority of maps were literally just big empty wastelands.

the developers have stated they will reset a battle sometimes if their characters got low rolls on their level ups

Wow that map looks boring as fuck. Definitely Awakening tier

>they made the hottest character straight
what the FUCK were they thinking

so is 3H just an attempt to cash in on the Game of Thrones dynastic conflict trend

>aussie nigga
>hottest
Yike.

Thanks for the help anons. :) Also FUCK I missed just about everything interesting. That’s fine though, I’ll just catch up on whatever would have been the most interesting to me.

>Berkut's map
>Rudolf's map
>The map where Desaix has the Dracoshield
>Jedah's map
>Duma's map
>Desert Stronghold
>The Grieth map
>Most of the ship maps
>The funny but retarded one with the hallways of archers
>Post-game dungeon maps

FE has been like this since Genealogy

Yeah that one is pretty gross. I suspect there'll be more of those kinds of filler maps in between the actually-involved sptory chapters, at least they

I think you might have brain damage.

Attached: __sonia_fire_emblem_echoes_mou_hitori_no_eiyuuou_and_etc_drawn_by_yoneko_okome99__9b867915894c1cb442 (596x811, 151K)

If you wouldn't pound Claude's twink ass, you can stop talking

*at least they're optional but an autist like me doesn't like missing out on content

>rip Iwata Asks
They were so good.

Attached: 13519671221735.gif (500x281, 499K)

Nah that's the norm for Fire Emblem. Country or countries are being dicks, your lord(s) get swept up into the conflict, and somewhere along the line there's an evil dragon or god pulling the strings.

Gonna heal Dimirti with Byleth PUSS

It's funny how I was leaning Edelgard, then Punished Dimitri, but then I realized a guy who can maintain his smile and morals in the face of suffering is probably the one worth following

Attached: Rantarou with his JO crystal.png (1000x1000, 657K)

I know this Is bait, but seriously, I know some girls who love FE, there's some truth to those words.

>Implying it won't be Tactics Ogre redo of him slowly losing his smile along the way as more people he wants to protect die

Attached: 1551056362305.png (300x329, 226K)

Claude will save them.

Half of the key modern FE staff have ended up on the team because their daughters played the game

The strong take while the weak quake!

Attached: Captain Leon.jpg (225x225, 6K)

>proper enemy A.I. who is smarter than you
Name 2 RPGs that have this.

Best boys are NEVER gay.

First post best post

Maps looking real bad.

The only reason to have enthusiasm for this game is no blue haired protags which means a high chance of no "Marth family tree horse shit" Every single game was related to Marth's stupid legacy. Stop sucking his cock already.

The treehouse ones look alright, but the one with the beast king or whatever looked like cancer.

Change the skirt. Now looks like a slut.

No wonder it’s gone to shit then

>he doesn't realize he already lives in a world of strength and that he is at the bottom
world of strength is only shitty when it first kicks off, then it becomes comfy

fuck off waifucuck

Seething fujoshit

I don’t even know who to side with. I like Claude the most, but the students of Blue Lions and Punished Dimitri are just so vastly superior that they make me want to join them. It almost feels like cheating on Claude and the GD...
Then again, it seems like a lot of people are saying that Claude turns out to be a ray of light in the grim future, so maybe I’ll do it for him.

Attached: 99DC90D2-5B59-4C08-9454-6CEC80C2D38A.jpg (1500x600, 118K)

>KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM

Attached: bylethesquilliam.png (716x548, 80K)

>Empress Leia
This world is unfairly ruled by those born with crests so I'm tearing own the old system and building a new one!
>Punished Jusis, a man denied his kingdom.
I'm sick of those who call themselves "the strong" bullying and crushing "the weak" so I will establish myself at the top so everyone can live in peace!
>Meanwhile at the Hall of the Golden Queers
F is for faggots fucking around.
U is for you in me
N is for anywhere, anytime at all.
Down here in the deep blue sea!

That was only in Awakening. Also Marth is a descendant of Sigurd

Dilate you tranny

Who here believed all along. After the feedback they got from Fates I knew this one had to be at least pretty good.

Attached: ess ness.jpg (1334x750, 178K)

>Fire Emblem Romances of the 3 Houses
I like this

Attached: biggerthancamilla.jpg (960x922, 189K)

They ruined best girl, lost interest now.

>Edelgard sent us to hell but we are going even deeper

Attached: Punished Dimitri.png (1198x1555, 1020K)

So if I bought that thing for Nintendo Online members where you pay 100 bucks and get 2 vouchers for a free game, I can just turn it in for Three Houses when it releases right

Attached: 1503857793817.png (659x575, 442K)

>his smile and optimism: unchanged

>for a free game
not really free, I'm too tired to word shit properly

Attached: 1504235060424.png (481x633, 272K)

>Oldfags FE actually want this

Fuck off your mommy shit she works perfectly as your shy student who has a crush on you. Then after the time skip still has those small flakings of a childhood crush in her.

Attached: 1543024523250.jpg (400x400, 37K)

Watch the anime, he uses them to kill someone

yeah

She really is a cow cow with those milkers.

Attached: 1560315390008.jpg (500x500, 42K)

She looks fantastic, what are you blabbing about

Attached: C30F187A-03F8-4ACE-A0B1-2BA1CD682C70.jpg (766x893, 87K)

>cow cow
>Cao Cao

Attached: 59765FAA-100D-4283-962A-95A1942E4936.jpg (720x400, 24K)

>Every single game was related to Marth's stupid legacy.
How many FE games have you even played?

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u2.jpg (833x1000, 144K)

i want to paint his fucking walls so bad holy fuck
i'm not even into twinks but he makes my dick so fucking hard

Attached: 1528855308410.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Before 6 that was how dynasty warriors pronounced his name.
>COW COW IS THIS HOW YOU REPAY MY GENEROSITY?

Did the threads before fates release get as gay as this

there weren't any attractive male characters in fates so no

Depends on the game. Did an ironman run of FE7 HHM except for gaiden chapters and fog of war maps, cause fuck those and it went pretty well, despite not having a healer for half the game. But I couldn't even beat Conquest on hard on my first run. The maps are just so weird with chokepoints that are threatened by multiple units and you only have a bunch of useful units barring children.

Can’t wait for the remake of FE4 :)

Attached: 0C244E12-E34E-4316-9BD9-50501FE36A04.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Can you fuck the students?

Only after the timeskip and they aren't your students anymore.

Good, but bad.

considering that you're making posts, definitely not

But the Golden Deers are

1. Part of a non-fucked system to begin with(The Leiceister Alliance has no Kings, Claude is more a representative than a ruler.)

2. Not really unjust to begin with.

Basically Claude's had a good couple of years and this is him and his posse when they come for their class reunion

Attached: Claude.gif (245x250, 961K)

When is the timeskip?

>Skirt is so short she gets upskirted as soon as she staggers
Oh my

The game was looking kind of wishy washy at first but every new thing I hear about it makes me more and more excited. Reusing weapon arts from Echoes was also a good fucking choice, along with making them use Weapon Durability. All I need now is for skills to be active instead of rng based.

m!byleth better be able to romance ALL of them

Is there even a point to having soldiers with you? She has archers in her unit, why aren't they firing a volley with her?
Are they not hers and that's why they're red? Aren't they supposed to have soldiers with them or can they fly solo sometimes?

We don't know exactly when, but we know it's five years, and it's likely we're going to spend a hefty amount of time with the older cast. I'm guessing around the halfway point.

utilizing your generic soliders in an attack is an extra resource

>pretty girl
>war first. Tea later

>it’s just punished bishie

>dude hasn’t aged

Xander

Did any of the streams show us exactly how pair up is going to work? If it's back to Awakening RNG for pair up attacks it'll be a huge sour blemish to my excitement.

>I hate the 3D models on the battlefield

Wew it's not just me. Something about them looks "cheap" and Gamecube-y to me, even though the sprites from the GBA/3DS games that I prefer are objectively lower quality.

His kingdom is a Burocracy, search what that means, it is not a democracy, it is powerful people being corrupts and owning the country by owning the business and the services of it.

Yeah but while Claude was getting his ass creamed by Raphael, Dmitri is getting his eye cu out and thrown in jail while Edelgarde takes over the world so you can imagine his friendship rhetoric rings a bit hollow for being absent throughout this.

They saved the series bros.
I was so disappointed when they first revealed the game, but the leak plus the last trailer and treehouse gameplay saved it for me. It looks great

I fucking hope so. Most likely not though since they'll probably die in each other's route

Attached: D8zIFHIXkAEWDCe.jpg (640x359, 39K)

probably after the 12 chapters/1 year in the academy

xander isn't attractive

The last few games is what I meant by "every single". I want to go back. Like, since game cube.

Gotcha. Thanks for the explanation.
Think it looks kinda lame, though.

Fag.

Just watched the treehouse strea, wtf this actually looks decent, before e3 it looked like trash. Everything looks not bad other than the green haired dream girl, shell tank it for me, Overwhise ill probably cop

straightboy

Attached: 1557780918147.gif (936x954, 206K)

>weapon durability is back
>weapon weight is back
>dismounting is back
>Tellius Canto is back
>combat arts use durability instead of health
>Pair Up heavily restricted
>multi-tile boss units with AoE attacks and a gigaton of health that don't get annihilated by two crits in a single turn
>three-way battles where the other two armies will actually fight each other instead of ganging up on you
>no kids
>meaningful timeskip
>world-building rapidly approaching Tellius-tier from previews alone
Bros... we're going home...

Attached: 1557672651802.png (520x520, 188K)

>he doesn't like Bondage Loli
What is wrong with you

Attached: Sothis3.jpg (918x1000, 165K)

Yeah visually it's nothing impressive. Nothing in this game is. Definitely an "Animations: Off" game

>not mentioning that holy blood and legendary weapons related to it are also returning
It's a Jughead and Telliusfag wet dream

Attached: 1504122881725.png (250x391, 11K)

fog of war is back too

Gameplay wise this game looks pretty good desu
Funny how these things work out

Based Leo.

Fire Emblem always has an obligatory loli for a while now, just be nice to her and she'll be nice to you

Well there had to be a fuck up somewhere

Gay

Attached: E942DB76-E941-4C0B-9950-C2D2D5137D61.jpg (1024x1024, 113K)

Most of that stuff is shit that complicates the gameplay for the sake of it, but detracts from the strategy. See Echoes, which didn't have most of these things and was better for it, focusing instead on tactics than bullshit management.

>character designs are ugly to decent at best and environments + combat animations are poor but the actual gameplay seems good and the story is dialing back on the otaku bait compared to fates

Honestly much better than I expected. Hope it doesn't underperform like Echoes did.

it's very unlikely, Switch has a crazy attach rate

Echoes didn’t have tactics beyond warping alm in for an assassination and then warping him out

Yes because swamps with cantors and rng witches are so tactical

>See Echoes, which didn't have most of these things and was better for it, focusing instead on tactics than bullshit management.

Attached: 1555890765927.jpg (805x714, 63K)

So we know if you can fuck Raphael? If so I'll go and pre-order the collector's edition RIGHT NOW.

What a miracle, that the game that looked like it was gonna be absolute kusoge when it was announced is turning it out to look like a top 5 FE game. Let's hope that the whole game is as good as what we've seen so far

Attached: 1559404476407.png (714x900, 692K)

Visually the game still looks like complete dog shit but it's dialing back on the waifu-bait and nu-awakening flanderization so I appreciate that. And the game play seems actually decent, I like the idea of having a much greater hand in how my units grow instead of resetting every time they got a bad level up. I'm actually feeling hopeful might be dog shit, if it is I'll finally throw in the towel, but I have hopes this will be decent better then the past few at least.

Attached: 1495467997519.gif (350x622, 259K)

Too bad everyone has already has condemned it as harry potter and visually looking like shit. Had a feeling this would happen.