Witcher

>see the Witcher 3's announcement for the Switch
Maybe it's about time I gave this franchise a go.
>go see what consoles the first game is in
>PC only
Wait, what? What the fuck is this bullshit? Is there no compilation or remaster or whatever? Why?

Attached: Witcher.jpg (282x723, 81K)

You probably don't want it anyway. The first one didn't exactly age well.

>consolekeks

Attached: 1530362080615.gif (250x255, 2.84M)

So, what, am I supposed to play the third one without playing the first 2?

It was going to get a PS3 port but it was so awful that CD Projekt Red canned it

PC is for work.

You probably won't like the first one anyway. Just go read a summary somewhere and start with 2.

W1 is comfy as fuck, even a crappy laptop can hdmi it to your tv

Then what do you play The Witcher on?

Well, that sucks.

I'd have to set that up, which seems like a huge pain in the ass and totally not worth the time.

I guess I won't play it. What a downer.

Yes? It really doesn't matter, get your autism in check.

No, you're supposed to play 1, then 2 and then 3

Console baby.

Witcher 1 was still free on GoG when you download Gwent last I checked.

Disgusting peasant

You have to read the books first, then play the games

Don’t listen to these literal retards telling you not to play it. W1 is way more engaging then these posters give it credit for. It runs on a toaster, so just get it.

>it's okay when nintendo do it

This is a shitty troll thread but there are console keks out there that are retarded like that.

>see Mario Maker 2 announcement for the Switch
Maybe it's about time I gave this franchise a go.
>go see what consoles the first game is in
>WiiU only
Wait, what? What the fuck is this bullshit? There are no PC releases whatsoever? Why?

Repeat ad infinitum with every Nintendo franchise. I wish we got actual PC releases instead of having to emulate everything they made.

Attached: 041.jpg (700x546, 56K)

But they're not announcing it for PC. And MM has no significant story. That's the issue.

>But they're not announcing it for PC.
What? Mario Maker 2? They're also not announcing Witcher 1 for Switch. What about it?

> And MM has no significant story. That's the issue.
Witcher 3's story works fine self-contained, if you're trying to say that they need to give Switch players Witcher 1 to play. Just buy a GPD and play it on the go, as well as 99% of games released to date.

theres a part in 3 where they want to know somthing about what you did in the first 2 but thats it really. I liked the 2nd one dispite the hate but iv heard the 1st one is shit. just google story before witcher 3 or somthing youll be fine.I didnt know the story before witcher 3 and picked it all up pretty quick.

You shouldn’t play any Witcher games, they’re all bad

First 2 games are trash anyway. Praise 3

>see Bayonetta on Steam
Maybe it's about time I gave this franchise a go
>look for Bayonetta 2
>Switch/WiiU only
Wait, what? What the fuck is this bullshit?