When she gets revealed in the fall, you'll have no more arguments on who's able to get in Smash afterwards

When she gets revealed in the fall, you'll have no more arguments on who's able to get in Smash afterwards.

Spirits, Indies, etc such weak arguments will be destroyed.

We still need a proper informative reveal on Shantae 5, which might just occur in the Fall.

Attached: Shantae 5.jpg (1200x675, 102K)

>her voice actor literally got FIRED by nintendo
>bozon started a DLC campaign literally right before Sakurai told rosterfans to stop bugging them and that the DLC was already decided
>spirit was added last minute while the Plant wasn't even in the game until he released as DLC
not happening chief

Attached: 505816b8667aea0c637744ec967a09f0.jpg (430x390, 33K)

>her voice actor literally got FIRED by Nintendo
why?

unions

Mario is already in Smash.

I don't give a shit about Shantae in smash, I just want more info on the game.

Why are you doing this
i was part of the shantae hype, i was there
i got my spirit and im content with it, she's my ingame icon to this day, and every other shantaefag i know feels the same way
why are you trying to make this even worse for us
please stop

Attached: 1534882343039.png (391x466, 52K)

thats...not firing.

why do people think she has any chance? her games have never really been relevant at any point, and her new game isn't big enough to warrant putting her in for advertising purposes

Attached: fuck dude what the fuck dude.jpg (480x360, 20K)

>was part of the game
>nintendo chose to remove her and replaced her
that sounds like firing

>not wanting to prioritize a third party's game that is multi plat on YOUR system.

I want Shantae to poop on my chest

Attached: 1480658264208.png (596x656, 194K)

Do you just lurk around for Shantae threads?

falseflaggers final resort. and rerun epic meme reactions like ridley who was justifiable, krool is whatever, banjo vs steve and, erdrick was the shit stirrer but no one but japs honestly give a fuck about dragon warrior.
was found out.
shame what happened to ashley though.
but since apparently only pedos and waifufags are allowed to like her and the raw autism of furfags, it was easy.

>he says when the version WF advertises is the fucking APPLE ARCADE version

imagine being such a waifufag that you want shantae in smash despite half genie hero being an utterly mediocre game and there being infinitely better choices for movesets in other characters

no, shovel knight is also not a good pick you defensive fucks i know you're going to say it

Fuck smash, tell me what's the best Shantae game to pirate/emulate first

literally the only one you should play is the third one, the rest suck for different reasons.

This. I love Shantae to death, but her being included in Spirits was actually an honor, why ruin the fact that she got anything at all by choking out any good will Nintendo might have towards the character and franchise by making unreasonable and unrealistic demands?
This is the dark side of Banjo getting in; now everyone thinks their character not only has a shot but somehow deserves it.

maybe

Attached: 1521828394094.jpg (1500x1469, 338K)

>Apple forced their hand with that 2 second leak.

>apple got the announcement
>got gameplay
>got a separate WF game EXCLUSIVE TO IT(not even the first time WF has done this)
it's the version WF will be advertising, apple will pay them to shill it on their platform

If she gets in, then I hope somehow bandana dee gets in, too.

Risky's Revenge was a killer app for dsiware.

>the rest suck for different reasons.
Tell me more

Attached: 1530717894708.gif (480x268, 2.22M)

Grant Kirkhope said in the days and weeks before Banjo to "not get you hopes up" to paraphrase

plus what Matt did was a clear joke you idiot.

Attached: lolbozon.png (943x888, 845K)

> her games have never really been relevant at any point, and her new game isn't big enough to warrant putting her in for advertising purposes

How so? The new reveal got something like 12k retweets and was trending on twitter despite most of the gaming media ignoring it for some reason. HGH videos have millions of views on YouTube, and obviously it must have sold pretty well to warrant a new game just about a year after HGH finished it's DLC. It's not 2009 anymore, the series isn't an obscure cult classic anymore.

Also, Banjo just got in and he hasn't had a game in what? 10 years?

She should try getting a good game, before trying to get into crossover games.

only two shantae youtube vids have over a million views, one's a song remix and the other was a clickbait thumbnail with giga mermaid's big ol titties taking up most of it.

banjo is practically a cultural phenomenon at this point, something that everyone liked but has been denied the spotlight for years and years

shantae is just a big tit mascot

Attached: bad opinion.png (158x167, 7K)

There are three HGH vids with oiver a million views.

>her voice actor literally got FIRED by nintendo
Nintendo develops Shantae now?

>something that everyone liked
stop lying to yourself

>shantae gets views on youtube
really? let's check this out, see what's going on with the shantae communit-

Attached: youcan'tbereal.png (1261x332, 156K)

>When she gets revealed in the fall, you'll have no more arguments on who's able to get in Smash afterwards.
Thank God she won't be revealed then

SHANTAE CONFIRMED!

they fired her va from her most recent project, which was a nintendo game

It would be great just to watch all the racists on this board go on suicide watch because a dark skinned genie girl is now playable in their children's party game

Attached: jokers.png (1043x669, 1.07M)

Is this an example of revisionist history at play? Banjo was shat on for years and now he's a "cultural phenomenon"? Are you fucking serious?

even japan was more excited for banjo than dragon quest in smash my dude. literally go look at the nintendo japan twitter and see how the retweets on banjo's announcement are over 2 times as many as luminary's

shantae does not even exist in the eyes of many people and you should be grateful i am taking the time of day to explain this to waifu scum like yourself

This happens with every never ever, they get shat on until they're in, then suddenly they're obvious from the start, and easy guesses.

>15 million views

Attached: 1550096808406.png (1280x850, 1.43M)

>spirit
lolno

Attached: 234056987.png (902x652, 359K)

that's not what i'm saying though, i'm saying a huge amount of people knew the name "banjo and kazooie"

>say it was a joke
>user counters by indeed showing the tweet, where Bozon himself calls it a jokey tweet
>this somehow proves it wasnt a joke.

Everyone knows the name Bubsy, that doesn't make him a cultural phenomenon you retard.

>he didn't read the part where he says to keep showing your support for her as DLC

>Everyone knows the name Bubsy

Attached: is this guy a squid, a kid, or just a retard.png (482x372, 176K)

except that really has NOTHING to do with this other that the connection of Cristina Vee.

And?