Why does it seem like every video game company is virtue signaling for gay people?

Why does it seem like every video game company is virtue signaling for gay people?

Attached: 1560356940768.jpg (750x614, 370K)

Because I'm cute

what does it taste like?

Because they are
How dense can you be, user?
If theres a market to abuse, you abuse it.

Money

VIH

And what's wrong with it being included? Even if it is for PR, it makes people feel included. More people will buy the game. And it's such a small feature that it boggles my mind that people are taking issue with it.

capitalism

Because you want to be offended by it, so you're searching that stuff out and fixating on it so you have an excuse to be offended by it.

Have straight sex.

You can remove "video game" in your sentence. Every medium to big company is going all out on this because it's free advertisement and very trendy.

Consume product, corporations are your friends, be excited for next product.

Money.Thats why every company does a pride month now.

Keep women and BAs employed in a vain attempt to halt societal collapse (while actually expediting it)

GAME WILL LET YOU CHOOSE PRONOUNS AT CHARACTER CREATION AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 6AEDB8DA-7E18-4E83-A081-1F5EB3F6DD67.jpg (750x614, 225K)

Man rainbows are pretty

Amerimutts are driven by Twatter

I love dick as much as the next guy but I can’t imagine being such a faggot that I’d wear a rainbow to show the world how special I am. Just let me fuck twinks in peace I’m tired of hearing about pride fuck’s sake

easy brownie points, makes corporations seems more human and compassionate
while i'm sure pride month had good intentions when it first cropped up, in %currentyear% it's used almost exclusively by megacorps to push products and get in good with consumers
the worst part is that people take the bait, kind of like i'm doing by responding to you
also sneed

Attached: 1540296957919.gif (1100x450, 326K)

because we live in an age where those who worship evil have inverted the truth and morals of the public to a point where people celebrate and promote sin and degeneracy.

They're telling gay people that it's ok to come out of the closet in a society where you get ostracized for ever having a criticism against a gay person. You know, because it's so hard these days, to come out as a gay man. It might be that someone somewhere that you might never meet might not completely want to suck your cock and that is just a frightening thought.

So like gay parades, it's signaling that it's ok. We all support your coming out of the "closet". We are all here for you for when there's a small spider on the wall or the hot clerk at the store didn't fancy you.

BEAMDOG DEVS CONFIRMED
FUCKING BEAMNIGGERS

Everything about this post screams bishit.

I don’t know what that buzzword means

who actually hurt you

You should ask that to them.

bisexual.

Technically I suppose but I stopped dating girls in college, they’re more work than they’re worth

I hate faggots, but I'd eat that cake.

doesn't matter, the uncle tom is bi, who's surprised?

in this case, I would assume the devs are gays themselves.

Are you trying to shame a random stranger online that you'll never interact with again because he doesn't suck as many dicks as you?

They're forced to. If you don't (they) will shut you down

>White straight male gamers
almost had an aneurysm reading this

Attached: 1534820229309.jpg (612x528, 126K)

this

I dunno man but I get the feeling you’re exactly the type that gives fags a bad name

>slap a cheap plastic rainbow on your product
>fags parade it around as if they're winning some imaginary contest
>/pol/fags can't resist complaining about it
>normal people caught in the middle have to listen to these two groups argue with each other ad naseum
It's like an infinite free publicity engine

Attached: 1549464225031.jpg (724x1024, 192K)

Attached: 1559433366557.png (750x815, 142K)

>browse internet
>niggers and faggots everywhere
>turn on tv
>go outside
>look up recent popular songs
its all so tiresome
>play vidya
its all so tiresome

Attached: 1446164461245.jpg (645x773, 80K)

Because they want to make more money.

Its paradox, they're swedes. That's all you need to know to understand this.

Gay people play more games than CIS, retard.

with all the fucking artificial coloring it probably tastes like shit and food dye

>put a rainbow flag on your product
>straight liberals buy your product because you're woke
It's that simple

>Don't act like a flaming faggot
>"Ur just ashamed of being gay!!"

Attached: siegedrake.jpg (700x602, 65K)

>straight liberals buy your product because you're woke

No, it's more like they don't want your products if you work in Georgia or Alabama, or work with bigots.

See

Fuck I don't want to make more content, that's just too much work. I guess I'll find someone who gets offended over said content and use that as an excuse.

Have sex

Because LGBT types are gullible idiots who fall for this corporations are your friend bullshit. That's all there is to it. Marketing identified a demographic too stupid to realise they're being milked as a PR exercise.

Gays have plenty of money. And while Churches and other business reject to take the money. Game indistry isn't as stupid.

Attached: 56157733_2316290931976495_8856801388504547328_n.jpg (428x356, 18K)

Why does it seem like every poster on Yea Forums is virtue signaling against gay people?

Because you feel threatened by homosexuality, so you consider any support of their long and arduous climb to peership as a direct attack on your way of life.

It isn't, and you are insane for thinking it is.

If I was gay I would be ashamed of all those basedboys pandering me.

desu i wouldnt even mind any of this, if they wouldnt randomly hate on white people all the time.

it's hilarious because I'm pretty sure DEM EBIL WYPIPO are statistically more 'accepting' of faggotry than black people, hispanics, muslims, etc.

Everyone who isn't a homosexual is threatened by them in every sense of the word. They passed peership base camp a long time ago and are in fact attacking non gay people's way of life, and no one is insane for thinking that. It's just using their eyes and mental faculties to see the reality for what it is.

Yeah no shit people feel threatened by deranged aids ridden child molesters

gay mafia

Because they are. Nowadays if you don't suck the dicks of homosexuals you are a homophobe in the eyes of the populace.

Aren't gay people 5% of the world population?