>FF7R and Avengers

>Snoy
>literally no games

>Nintendo
>nonstop games
>actual gameplay
>Smash DLC
>Animal Crossing, Link's Awakening, No More Heroes, BotW 2, Luigi's Mansion 3

Attached: 5d0001d26fc920285f11bd62-750-407.jpg (750x407, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/2d8ah
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nintendo won, but with a helpful boost from Microsoft and Square Enix who were already the runner ups. I think of this less like a competition and more like everybody just making games together.

Attached: 1550538977513.gif (500x141, 840K)

streamable.com/2d8ah

Nintendo announced Banjo. That’s all you have to say.

Nintendo won because i can now reserve the right to mercilessly bully Stevirgins and dumbasses who still think Sakurai gives a shit about relevancy and their imaginary rules everywhere.

Attached: IMG_-i6dxwh.jpg (1242x785, 244K)

PC had terraria which is good for me.

I wish Nintendo had one or two more games or at least waited to announce some of the games at e3 to make it more of a suprise. Hell, imagine how hype it would have been to announce Mario Maker 2 at e3, even though it would be coming out a few days later, then again, the online would be without friends because the fans would never be able to know and criticize it.

Based and wholesome-pilled

THQ, but Nintendo was probably the only good conference during the E3 period

1. Square (couldn't give a fuck about capshit, thought the JRPGs they shown were solid)
2. Microsoft
3. Nintendo

You guys keep forgetting that if it wasn’t for Microsoft letting Nintendo use their IP for dlc people would have said their treehouse sucked

I would say Nintendo, Square, and Devolver since they showed gameplay footage of games that seem interesting. I really look forward to the new "Of Mana" game, SaGa, and that Devolver game about playing as an intestinal monster.

The one downside about Devolver's conference was that their comedy bit was disorienting.

Bethesda only showed one thing that interested me which was Doom Eternal footage and their announcement that the forces of Heaven would be involved. I want to violate angels with a BFG and a plasma rifle. I would add a feature that involves sticking bottles into the vaginas of female demons and female angels.

Of course, both Square and Nintendo then had to appeal to basedboys with Marvel's Avengers crap.

i mean if you are going to list links awakening, no more heroes, botw and luigis mansion, then shouldnt you have included all the indie games shown for pc? They are about equally relevant

The only reason anyone tuned into the nintendo conference was for smash character reveals

Shut the fuck up Nintendo won, thats all that matters

based

you ninkiddies always say they win. they'd show 3 dog turds and call it an amiibo ad they'd still win to you.

Sony won

Attached: 1560292740729.png (661x514, 160K)

Nintendo had Banjo in Smash, they win

From order of best to worst:
>Nintendo
>Microsoft
>Square Enix
>Ubisoft
>PC
>Bethesda
big powergap
>Sony

Microsoft had aoe2, I don't care if there is already an HD version

love how everyone is looking at this from the completely wrong perspective. Do you think E3 is about gamers? Nope. Its about investors. Its about showing investors a reason to support their brands and companies. So if you really want to ask who won E3 then you should ask yourself who looked the most appealing to investors.

Microsoft won. They showed no gameplay but who cares, investors dont play games they want impressive trailers for games that will sell. They heavily promoted their live subscription service which is a huge money maker. Then they beat everyone else to the punch by setting the bar for the next generation of consoles.
My xbox has been sitting in a box ever since I stopped playing Halo 5, but this conference was a big showing for them especially when you consider their main competitor for investors was Sony, who didnt show up.

Dial eight.

BanjoKazooie was developed for n64 and should have been in smash from the beginning, or at least melee