I know it looked bad, but I didn't know it looked THAT bad...

I know it looked bad, but I didn't know it looked THAT bad. At this point it's just very embarrassing and this game has been reported 2 times lmao.

Attached: Garbage Emblem.png (862x356, 521K)

Attached: delet.png (800x801, 426K)

I don't know why they aren't advertising this more because what they've shown between yesterday and today has completely turned my opinion around, I'm seriously considering buying it now

Why would Nintendo advertise something that has zero chance of making a splash among normies?

Persona and the waifu gang ruined this series.

>People all over the web seething over muh weapon triangle
>Never cared about weapon triangle
> Never even knew it existed until someone told me about it and always thought it was just add-on for heroes
lol

I beat all of AdvanceWars and AW2 blissfuly unaware of any weaknesses units had because I was a third worlder that couldn't speak english

In retrospect I should probably be playing games that didn't require reading but hey

Because they have the chance of securing non-normalfags like me. Some sales are better that none sales.

Non-normies like you are actively interested in video gaming and are likely to find out about shit thru the internet though.

There is no reason to put tv commercials of a game of this sort, the average person that sees it will just think it looks fucking boring or, in case they advertise a cutscene-only footage, think that it's some JRPG and get mad when they find out it's nothing of that sort.

Isn't that how most kids end up learning english anyway besides watching TV?
Bruteforcing my way through AW wasn't that hard considering the AI in 1 goes apeshit when an APC is nearby and the AI in 2 can't defend its HQ at all

>think that it's some JRPG and get mad when they find out it's nothing of that sort.
this happened with me and Awakening funnily enough

Because Japanese game companies don't give a flying fuck about non-Japanese. They are singularly focused on how things do in the Japanese market. Everything else is secondary at best.

>They are singularly focused on how things do in the Japanese market. Everything else is secondary at best.
It hurts so much...

Attached: aw4.jpg (520x468, 67K)

Fuck it hurts so much.

Never played this one only the gba titles. What was the issue with it?

Looks like an illusion game from the mid 2000s.

It's a good game that refines the gameplay
and cut out a ton of fat after the amount of mechanics bloating from AW1 -> AW2 -> AW3
Problem is that the radical tone shift alienated a lot of people from it and more or less killed interest. It didn't even come out in native Japan until like 2014 (for reference, it came out in about 2008 in NA/EU?)

The JP twitter account is advertising the fuck out of it, and the US account is posting info every few days as well. They're doing a pretty good job. The E3 trailer yesterday also probably sold a lot of people on it. Besides that, the fact that it's coming out in a total dry spell bodes well for it.

Advance Wars has always been screwed over in Japan
>The GBA titles were delayed from 2001 all the way till 2004, 4 days after the DS had already released with Dual Strike on its way in 7 months
>Dual Strike wasn't advertised and only sold
Days of Ruin wasn't released until 2013 as a Club Nintendo reward
Ironic that the IP trapped in Japan and used as a testing grounds for Fire Emblem ended up becoming popular in America but absolutely literal who tier in it's own country

Pretty sure the GBA games onwards pretty explicitly give you tutorials on the triangle

???
What did they do to the weapon triangle?

Apparently it's not there but weapon rank bonuses are still in the game.
If it's true, it'd actually give them an incentive to actually make swords, axes and lances actually different from each other besides lol +/- 1/2 might and 5/10 hit