So what are your thoughts about this now?

So what are your thoughts about this now?
Has the dungeon maker changed your mind?

Attached: dims.jpg (1200x630, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=10033
youtube.com/watch?v=dd4VohLvWLA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No but I will admit it looks better than when I first saw it.
I can’t justify 40+ bucks on a game I can beat in under a day.

I'm excited for it. I just hope the depth of field effect gets toned down for release.

Already liked it, was going to play it anyway because the same rom gets old after the 10th time. I hope it gets some tweaks to the rendering to make it less shiny.

>beating links awakening in 1 day

Impossible unless you're a walkthrough using shitter.

But let me guess, you'd rather spend $60 on a game with 1000 shitty fetchquests instead?

Same as they always were, can't wait since I've been itching for some 2D Zelda, and wish this was a sequel to ALBW (using that artstyle as well) that took inspiration from LA but was still its own game, but it'll tide me over for now

Attached: fbook.jpg (630x630, 176K)

Still looks like fucking shit.

Maybe on the off chance that it goes on sale.

I was always going to get it. I love the original

Literally better than Breath of the Wild

Looks good, love theart style, never played a 2D Zelda so this seems like a good launching point. Not a day one purchase but definitely one I'm keeping in mind.

LA on original gameboy was my first zelda game. Anyone else?

>beat the game multiple times as a child
it's instinct at this point.

I don't know how in depth it is, but I don't think it'll work out. The asset pool is most likely limited so you'll see repeats of the same puzzles to the point that you automatically know what to do just like in BotW.
Mario Maker at least doesn't have to worry about this so much because platforming is way more malleable.

This is probably what'll happen, Aonuma was playing someone's dungeon on Treehouse yesterday and wasn't struggling with it at all, so I assume he had prior knowledge of the puzzles

I find it absolute insulting to charge more than $20 for this ugly reskin. Why would anyone pay money to play the same game they already own but now with worse visuals?

Attached: quality.jpg (600x338, 24K)

They've already said that the rooms you have access to are rooms that you've already cleared from dungeons in the main game. There was nothing about directly placing enemies, chests, or otherwise.

have you never played the same game multiple times user?

If you gave me Link's Awakening right now I could have it beaten in under five hours, and that's accounting for all the time I'd spend bumbling around having not played the game in like twenty years.

I mean, that's not exactly a hard bar to get over.

I guess they wouldn't. Thing is, most people with two brain cells to rub together will discern that this game is not that.

The dungeon maker seems like a gimmick that I will get no use out of. The game itself looks like fun though. Cute art style and 2D Zeldas are the only ones that aren't total dog shit.

Wait, are you saying you can't even change the layout or that you're limited to rooms you've cleared?

Please tell me how Link's awakening is not Link's awakening big brain boy.

it's still a horrible looking near 1-1 remake of a god damned GB game with a little mingame tacked on for $60, why would Nintendo even attempt this garbage after putting out aLBW

Have sex

They may as well just create a Zelda maker at this point.

Even without a guide it's a very easy Zelda title, and not only that I owned the game boy version when I was a kid and beat it multiple times.

Go to your room, zoom zoom

>8 directional movement
cmon

who cares about another remake. Seriously why do you guys so hyped about it? Its just a fucking cash grab. The art style is cool for 3 minutes then its shit.

This.

Art syle looks like shit, but once i say the world and interactions it looked better. But still no better than a 20$ indie game.

>If you gave me Link's Awakening right now I could have it beaten in under five hours
K
howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=10033

ALBW looked like trash

it was an actual sequel for $40 with new gameplay mechanics and story and not a 1-1 remake for $60

Absolutely pointless remake.
No.

epic, we posting random shit now?
youtube.com/watch?v=dd4VohLvWLA

>First party nintendo title
>Ever going on sale for a worthwhile discount

This is the industry at large, more or less.

i am fucking hype for botw 2 bros
what zelda game should i play meanwhile?

Link is a Funko Pop

It was still a great game, one of my favorites in the series honestly

Attached: ALBW_Link.png (560x599, 307K)

Most of the recent ones have at least bothered to add more significant content than this.

Actually, he has LESS detail than funko.

Attached: 1560290094200.png (496x691, 365K)

LBW looked like shit, poorfag

I like the QoL changes.

First reveal I thought it was ugly, now that I am used to the art style I kinda like it

>epic, we posting random shit now?
>posts any % speedrun world record as evidence of length of play
God damn you are a fucking retard

So was the original

Have you played the Oracle games?

>posts random polls of random people on a literal who site as evidence of length of play
God damn you are a fucking retard

I prefer that thing over the Pop line of figures. I'm not a big fan of the dot eyes, so I'll probably just skip that amiibo, but the Funko Pop line as a whole looks so unsettling compared to this.
That user literally didn't mention a thing about graphics, he was judging the game as a game
>inb4 poorfag
Which I'm not, I'm looking forward to the LA remake since I never got to play the original or DX

Are we just stuck with the Hylian shield now? Does it really need to be in every game?

Cope my dude

yes
that was my first zelda game
then minish cap and botw i think

I’m buying it regardless. The dungeon maker is neat though. I wonder if we can share them online

Remove depth of field and lower the cost, and I might buy it.

Mine as well except it was the DX version on gbc

I guess we are.
I get that it's iconic, and color wise I don't mind it since it blends perfectly with Link's green and the purple hilt of the Master Sword, but I really wish the Mirror Shield would return

First game and console that was mine. Played it to death and still have the cartridge (and Gameboy). Driving through France while beating the 3rd dungeon boss in the backseat always stuck with me.

Still despise the art style, can still play the original, have no reason to touch it ever.

I thought it looked fucking amazing since Day One. Cannot wait.

There's no reason for a dungeon maker to be bundled into Link's Awakening and not it's own standalone. Furthermore, the LARemake artstyle grievously hurts such a feature. Total blunder on Nintendo's part. They did the right thing with SMM by making it a seperate game with many artstyles and physics modes, but they don't seem to understand how and why that was successful.