Lovely tit Empress

Lovely tit Empress.

Attached: 1560275792395.jpg (960x922, 189K)

I unironically want her to step on my cock with those boots

Attached: 1521977515883.png (640x478, 431K)

I wanted to marry the hat girl but the titty game is ridiculous

I cannot wait to execute her for war crimes.

why are people on Yea Forums so obsessed with le war crimes?

I cannot wait execute war crimes to for her.

Anything cool at the treehouse segment? Watching it now.

It's just banter coming from someone representing a rival royal, mate.

Attached: every last one of them.jpg (1072x737, 305K)

SUNSET FOUND HER

That scene looked dumb, the english actor is acting his heart out but the animation itself barely has an angry face on

I'm pretty sure it's not just Yea Forums.
I'm more confused why people bring up war crimes in fantasy universes that wouldn't necessarily have treaties or international laws against certain actions during wars.

Desperate for cock.

Attached: 1557587151557.png (800x801, 426K)

My cute wife Beru's creamy thighs

Attached: thighs.jpg (1920x1080, 546K)

They are gorgeous i have to admit.

Wait is that axe girl from three houses? How big is this supposed time skip?

Yeah, but what is her tax policy?

What's the point of the generic soldiers? Meat shield?

Attached: 1541912971888.jpg (1270x1099, 70K)

I'm not mad or anything I really want to know.

5 years.

Marry Sothis!

Five years

based

5 years I think.

It's meant to represent the "HP" each unit has, the animation shows more and more generic soldiers dying as you lose HP

I always assumed there were unseen soldiers because capturing a nation's capital with 6 random teens you pulled onto the battlefield and the obligitory retired paladin doesn't make any sense.

I was half-watching the recent treehouse talk, it seemed like battalions could have something called "gambits" which are helpful to the main unit? I'm kind of not looking too closely at the game because I've already been sold.

Well then, she can have all of my love and care as I grow old with her.

So, it took them 16 games to do the same thing as Langrisser?

The famitsu articles showed you being able to change their formation so I don't think that's it entirely
Not much to be gleamed from the name alone

Really? Kinda like Advance Wars then. Please make another Wars game, Intsys. I beg you.

In Langrisser (the one on the SNES at least) generic fodder still have their own HP separate from the commander

I pick the 4th option, fuck the 3 houses.

Sorry user, can't figure out how to do it without adding waifu dating mechanics into the mix

What's the fourth option my friend?

When equipped, they give stat boosts and penalties. It seems the penalties can be removed/mitigated as you level a battalion up.
Their major use is a new command called Gambits which have various effects, from lighting the terrain on fire to boosting ally movement or even just hitting really hard. Gambits have limited use per battle, so if your battalion HP is depleted they won't be able to use their remaining Gambits, forcing you to buy new battatlions (they seem expensive)

I'm willing to make that compromise.

Attached: Bring back Wars.jpg (512x384, 27K)

Still waiting for the lewd looking girls.

Reminder that you can deploy the dragon loli

Attached: 1560359334464.png (530x215, 116K)

>generic fodder that gives stats and skills
Colour me surprised

Attached: 1551954311858.jpg (766x893, 87K)

I think Edgelord gets two different routes; a more neutral one and a full conqueror lawfag one.

Should I just go ahead and buy the current switch? I wanted to hold out for the new models

I cannot wait to excuse her war crimes.

It's better to wait for the new Switch because you'll have to wait for the true ending dlc anyway.