WE WANT A HD HOME CONSOLE POKEMON GAME!!!

>WE WANT A HD HOME CONSOLE POKEMON GAME!!!
>WE WANT AN OPEN-WORLD POKEMON GAME!!!
>WE WANT ALL 819+ POKEMON IN THE GAME WITH FULL HD MODELS EACH WITH THEIR OWN UNIQUE ANIMATIONS FOR THEIR 10+ ATTACKS!!!
>WE WANT THIS GIGANTIC, IMPOSSIBLE GAME RIGHT NOW IN 2019!!!

>WHAT?? SOME OF THOSE THINGS AREN'T HAPPENING??? WAAAAAH GAMEFREAK SUCKS YOU GUYS ARE INCOMPETENT LAZY HACKS EVEN THOUGH I DON'T HOW ANYTHING ABOUT CODING, 3D MODELLING, OR GAME DEV IN GENERAL. FUCK YOU GAMEFREAK!!!

Embarassing.

Attached: What-to-do-when-your-little-one-wont-stop-crying.jpg (660x660, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1V0X31Ncwcg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HIGHEST

Bunch of assholes,
picking on a small indie studio like that

Dont bully the indie studio fucking bullies

Attached: 1560288046935.webm (640x360, 2.48M)

>impossible
lol

Attached: 1559840729588.jpg (500x530, 20K)

I never wanted any of that. Pokemon continuing in 2D would have been much better.
But none of that would be impossible. They make enough money to make it happen. Retard.

How dare they expect something big for the first home console release of the highest grossing media franchise of all time? After all Gamefreak is just a little indie studio with no money and a small dev team.

Cringe

You're playing a children's game meant for 6-12 year olds. They just want to explore and play with fun colorful creatures. It's retards like you who nitpick about stupid shit like this. Grow up and make your own video game.

retard lol

Attached: raugh.jpg (686x558, 46K)

Why are you projecting?

Is it an excuse for a game to be worse than before and be the bare minimum and fucking lazy just because it is for "children"? Fucking no. Also kids dont buy a 350€ console. Retard.

>unironically thinking this
get off mommy's ipad

Attached: 1535852881819.gif (374x586, 1.11M)

It's the only way they can defend GF.

I want multi billion dollars indie company dick in my ass

This was the most bland cute girls doing vore things anime I've seen in a long time.

>have a game series dedicated to catching them all
>have the ability to transfer Pokemon across generations
>people assume you'll be able to do this for the rest of the series
>one game they don't
>people are justifiably upset
>WOW YOURE JUST ENTITLED
Pokemon is a shit game and always was but you need to go play in traffic.

>Who cares if some Pokemon get cut? We'll get something awesome instead of some shitty old Pokemon, like new anima-

Attached: 1560279201732.gif (800x450, 3.41M)

Metroidfags and Pokefags are the only ones who call Nintendo out on their bullshit, and they get ridiculed all the time for actually wanting a good product.

Attached: fc4186ae8d6c795eca00822f81244b88eeff14846d3ba409da4ce33daada91f5.png (212x256, 108K)

Why do you guys even care about pokimanes?

Attached: a140417f3dc0d83cd2ef2125de069869.jpg (1280x768, 63K)

nice goalpost moving retard. if your point is "you fucking manchildren stop enjoying kiddie games" then say it from the beginning, dont claim retarded shit like its impossible.

pokefags have always been number one shiteaters among tendies
it's only now they're waking up

Where's the double kick in Stadium?

Nah, the casual audience is just now waking up, dedicated Pokefags have been cynical ever since gen 3

>HD
basically not HD, given how many compromises they're taking
>open world
wow, one big area out of the entire region that has raid battles, how open ended
>HD pokemon models
that they already have made and are literally porting directly from the 3DS because they future-proofed that hard. animations i'll give you, because it isn't that easy to make unique animations for so many mons, but still
>gigantic impossible game
Fucking Xenoblade Chronicles 1 has pulled off more than this game does, on the Wii and 3DS

>WE WANT A GOOD GAME WAAAA

Holy shit this, it reeks of entitlement. Gamefreak deserves our money regardless of what they give us

>dedicated Pokefags have been cynical ever since gen *the one when i ditched pokemon and became interested in girls instead*
Oh, fuck off.

I'd agree with you if Gamefreak was a small indie dev, they're not, Pokemon is the highest grossing franchise of all time, when they can't even make a game that looks better than a Unity asset flip, that's when you know they're lazy fucks and that the game will sell on the name alone, your excuse is that the game is for children, that means it has the right to be as terrible as it is.

t. agdg yesdev

GROSSING

Pokemon have literally two attack animations they use with maybe a hop, and all of the old ones are already done.

>a small indie company can make this
youtube.com/watch?v=1V0X31Ncwcg
>a multi billion dollar company can't make something that looks better than an n64 game

Attached: 1547309667335.jpg (178x175, 11K)

Imagine defending the honor of a jaded anti-consumer corporation that not only does not give a shit about you but probably actively hates you the same way old grumpy men hate the happy kids they wish they still were