Guys GUYS

guys GUYS
why the FUCK does it looks so bad???
WHYYY
youtube.com/watch?v=_oYJAnhvgNk&t=

Attached: vampire_masequerade_bloodlines_2.jpg (825x464, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ShpeLd_8KWg
streamable.com/kgd4m
youtube.com/watch?v=ybopB0_4Abk
youtube.com/watch?v=hq90bvH51oI
youtube.com/watch?v=Y33hGaEgW7U
youtu.be/TVZ5oQLtXw8?t=40
youtube.com/watch?v=IFnpqtbL7fU
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=19&v=TVZ5oQLtXw8
youtube.com/watch?v=kSFtnVGSY00
youtu.be/_oYJAnhvgNk?t=716
youtube.com/watch?v=0NIid0q6TSI
youtube.com/watch?v=LtfvxibGuQw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the music when you leave the apartment is the only redeeming quality

Attached: noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

>No name studio
>Paradox
>Low effort garbage
If they named it, Vampire the Masquerade: Seattle, it would look fine.

You really need to ask?

Attached: E1C6E9EF-AE5A-4B7D-993C-4C5AFD39250B.jpg (750x1334, 161K)

¯\(°_o)/¯ i dunno lol

It's coming out right around the same time as FF7R and Cyberpunk 2077...

Is this new morrowind.webm?

seattle is a shithole at this point so i guess it fits that a game taking place there would be too

did the enemy run out of bullets or something?

OK
at 10:19 you clearly see a GIRL but a BOYS voice comes out of "HER"
just throwing it out there

>that city
>that combat
>them dialogue options
Might be cool actually. Consider me hyped.
2077 sucks cyber dick compared to this.

>full voiced
This is how you know you will be railroaded.

Well yeah? They already confirmed a big focus on pronouns and being able to choose :)

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=ShpeLd_8KWg
>enemies can come through obstacles
>they make noise, trying to intimidate you
>try to run away or change position if needed
>they can try to ambush you
>combat feels satisfying
>every hit delivered has the right amount of oomph
>enemies stagger, try to get up from the ground, swearing and grunting
>Condemned is 14 year old game

Attached: 1549879435553.gif (342x239, 981K)

>no inventory
so no currency and no vendors confirmed???

The Eurochad dance

streamable.com/kgd4m

Attached: vtmb2 club dance.webm (1240x698, 2.87M)

Literally me sperging out on alcohol.

hes asserting dominance on that woman

iso ... lated?

Give it a shrinking reticle and it's fixed

I'm disappointed she doesn't react to getting hit in the face

So, we'll see the same images and webms spammed everyday in every threads even when they'll be out of date only to shit on a game before its release, classic Yea Forums

Generally it's the sign of a good game though so we'll see.

its literally pre alpha lol what were you expecting

Isn't it just unused track from VTMB?

looks like he really wants to elbow that chick in the face

Holy shit guys...

Attached: 1560343056629.webm (638x360, 2.07M)

>Generally it's the sign of a good game though so we'll see.
What the fuck are you on about?

As long as it is mod friendly, I won't care if it's mediocre

>surely they'll create the myriad of missing animations and overhaul the combat head to toe
Delusional

>why the FUCK does it looks so bad???
because it's not even a beta?
Also, voice acting and environment looks nice,
Also, what do you expected from literally who devs sponsored by commie publisher? They probably takke a huge loan to afford mitsoda

Attached: HzumHhX.gif (476x264, 3.71M)

>nigger doesn't know how graphic engine works
>calls someone a delusional

Tremere qt doesn't look vampire enough

no, u look bad

Attached: 1386355423568.gif (404x349, 49K)

>playing on a controller
didnt vtmb release exclusively on a pc ?

Attached: 1560344401411.webm (720x1276, 2.83M)

Surely they’ll recreate all animations and record new voice acting from scratch in 8 months. Oh and those 8 months they’ll also make and implement a whole new combat system that isn’t hot trash.
At least you can choose pronouns when making a new character :)

It's looking like another VTMB (the bad parts of it)

You sound kind of dumb

>Surely they’ll recreate all animations and record new voice acting from scratch in 8 months.
Where did I said?
>Oh and those 8 months they’ll also make and implement a whole new combat system that isn’t hot trash.
It looks like generic ARPG compat system, what's wrong with that?

Locations look pretty cool

>pre alpha
I don't think you know what that means.

>w-we'll totally give you the feeling of that RPG that you enjoyed 10 years ago, again!
At least it's not a kickstarter. Still though. how fucking stupid do you have to be to fall for it.

Attached: why-would-a-fly-ever-land-on-something-that-looks-16029561.png (500x464, 96K)

>It looks like generic ARPG compat system, what's wrong with that?
What generic ARPG looks like this?

>What generic ARPG looks like this?
Deus Ex, VtMB, Skyrim.

Too smooth

Because its made by literal cucks who spend more time over gender politics then on how the game looks.

Deus Ex 1?

Also lacks that hilarious bug in the first game where everyone stops dancing the moment you join in and makes it look like you're super awkward and just killed the vibe.

Yet none of them look this bad

Gamespot just released their own video and their player isn't as retarded

No, Skyrim combat system was that bad.
And Deus Ex shooting always was worst part of the game

reminds me of this

Attached: blue bald crazy man.gif (220x181, 1.44M)

looks just as bad
>enemy with gun
>sprint straight at them
>they shoot a full clip at you & it does nothing
>once you get in range you lock onto them & can't look away from them
>left click three times
>they die
>sprint towards next enemy

>janky and rushed
>being overshadowed by a vaguely similar game that will come out around the same time
the curse continues

Because it's pre-alpha?

>Yea Forums will deny this

>No source engine's clunky junky move and face animations
Gonna be shit, but I still hope.

I said it in another thread : It looks like they were working on a daredevil adaptation, but got the VTMB license instead, so they did a quick reskin.
That would explain all the stupid jump flips and parkour.

music sucks, pre-alpha, terrible player developers ain't that good either

fucking white people

It doesn't seem like the player takes any damage at all in these videos. Probably playing on god mode

Because it's SJW shit, all good devs jumped ship long ago.

TES has awful combat similar to what is shown in this trailer, weightless with no response and npc's that don't give a shit.

it's almost like they did it on purpose to be faithful to the original considering how shit gameplay that game had aswell
honestly no idea what you autistic retards were expecting, the first game had absolutely nothing to it other than dialogue and that's a fact.
anybody that responds with worthless shit like "you are stupid" or "you have shit taste" need to fuck off, you are what is wrong with everything

>full voiced
This is how you know you will be railroaded.

VTMB was fully voiced and had some decent options. The important thing is the protagonist is not voiced.

It still looks like garbage.
What is up with the animations, or lack thereof? Movements just seem to teleport and clip around

I don't think that was a bug, I think it was just kind of janky. They're supposed to be taking notice of you because after that they start circling around you and dancing too.

The girl's VA sounds familiar. Also I am sure that there was Mercurio's VA in the video.

The developers are busy eating rainbow cakes to show how proud they are that they take dicks up their ass

The real problem is quick m14 and shotgun

It's worse than the original. I can't fucking believe it.

It is work in progress. We'll see if these things start improving the closer to launch we get

why do I need to see x-rays of NPCs cardiovascular system?

Footage from someone who isn't completely inept and has a working controller

>That would explain all the stupid jump flips and parkour.
But what stops vampires from doing the stuff what mattew did?

the combat is peak jank but otherwise it's shaping up to be a worthy sequel, I'm definitely pirating it though since they clearly cut corners in the development and honestly paradox can go fuck themselves with their aggressive DLC policy

The combat doesn't look really good, but the guy who's playing is incompetent, it looks like polygon's doom gameplay, and he is also using a joystick, what a faggot

>, I'm definitely pirating it though since they clearly cut corners in the development and honestly paradox can go fuck themselves with their aggressive DLC policy
Except they already said clans with their own quests and stories will be FLCs

>People complaining about animations.
>About a sequel to one of the most janky early Source games.

Look, the first game was riddled with issues, bugs, etc. I don't know if you guys just have your nostalgia goggles welded on or what, but it was an incredible game with a bunch of minor issues. Some major ones, like the Society of Leopold mission, or certain Nosferatu Missions not turning in properly.

If the state of the original game at release is any indicator, this looks pretty par for the course. It'll probably be just as good. Stop being such nitpicking cunts about everything and actually REMEMBER how the games were before those two turbospergs went all-out to patch them.

The game certainly wasn't good because of it's combat and animations. In fact, combat was sloppy and shitty from start to finish. It was the atmosphere, story, and characters they nailed. If they do that this time around, that's all that matters.

It is.
It's the unused downtown hub youtube.com/watch?v=hq90bvH51oI
It's probably placeholder but I wouldn't mind if it was definitive at all, it's a great track

Attached: 1558110803003.jpg (436x436, 31K)

Yeah I really do hope it improves but I’m not optimistic.
Don’t think that studio can create a proper game of this scope.

Why is "railroaded" a problem? So was VTMB. I fail to see why everyone is getting pissed about this game doing the same things the original did.

if its a late night friend simulator like the first i will unfortunately have to buy it. too bad deus ex is stuck up its ass and worse with square because then i could pretend Adam Jensen and co were my friends instead. I don't care about combat i played the first one and frenzy killed the Chang brothers.

Fuck the gameplay, the game is completely devoid of atmosphere. It looks sterile as fuck.

VTMB is pretty much unplayable without fan patches, I didn't expect VTMB2 to be amazingly fluid but they didn't need to carry over the bad parts of the game.

You are actually right. I forgot I played some pirate version with cut voices.
But then again vtmb was pretty railroaded plot-wise, the freedom was in skill system.

we went from rivetheads slam-dancing at 4am at a club out on the pier

to... this...

Yeah the first game was broken at launch and it killed the developers. They absolutely should aim to do better this time not just for our enjoyment but for their own careers.

looks great

people like you are going to find a problem with anything they do

I honestly don't see the problem
literally every WRPG that's considered great nowadays has absolute dogshit combat, VtMB 1 included
as long as it's functional it'l be fine

>I never played VTMB

Attached: 1532754816064.png (1274x703, 572K)

>the sequel is supposed to be shit because the first game got screwed over and released too early and had bugs! Also remember to pre-order the deluxe edition and the season pass
Man the mental gymnastics of you worthless retards

bro...

This is what happens when sjws try to make a game.

Dude didn't even have the reticle exactly on the person he was shooting. Fucking hack.

is the first game any good?

>People will fall for this

Well, it's still very early in development. Fans will see that shit, have a shitfit like Yea Forums is, and they'll probably try and refine/polish it more.

Again, there's still a year to sort out the pretty shit.

>Melee has no combo
>Enemies don't stagger
>Combat is worse than the original
>Weapons are temporary

Attached: 1532885918984.jpg (533x728, 101K)

>pedestrians aimlessly walking around in the middle of the sparsely populated roads like the first game
I know it's supposed to be a depressing shithole but I was hoping for something more dynamic and alive.

>FLCs
Are you retarded?

:(

>pre-alpha
>8 months before release
It's dead, Jim...

The AI needs a lot of work and the guy playing is a complete tool, otherwise it looks gr8

Attached: timelord.jpg (400x320, 69K)

>Combat is worse than the original
now you're just baiting

see

Yes

Attached: 1540588961254.jpg (971x613, 96K)

>VTMB is pretty much unplayable without fan patches
It would randomly crash every couple of hours or lock up in a couple places without fan patches, but I still played it a bunch of times with only the last official patch at first. The official 1.2 patch fixes some bugs and the Leopold crash.

fucking white women
the dudes were having fun and they show up to steal the attention

Attached: rip&tear.jpg (600x517, 51K)

No. It's fucking dogshit

>Yeah the first game was broken at launch and it killed the developers.
It had a gamebreaking bug but that's not what killed them. VtMB won RPG of the year from IGN, and was pretty much getting good reviews all around. It was just totally overshadowed by HL2 since they released on the same day. If VtMB had released a few months after HL2 and was marketed as "the first RPG on the Source engine" it probably would've sold a lot more.

Why can't they use mouse and keyboard?

they would need to have AAA tier budget for that, and VtMB is a relatively niche title
personally I'm glad we're getting a sequel at all, my only problem is that they'll charge full price for a janky game and will force DLC down our throats

>THIS PERSON MUST BE SHILLING BECAUSE THEY'RE OLD ENOUGH TO HAVE PLAYED THE ORIGINAL WHEN IT CAME OUT AND GOT OVERSHILLED BECAUSE SOURCE.

Fuck outta here.

Do you mean Redemption or the original VtMB? Redemption plays more like Diablo, and you have AI companions. I couldn't really get into it, although some people in these threads still love it. The original VtMB is definitely worth playing though.

Attached: v poster.png (500x529, 124K)

>It's dead, Jim...
Because graphic engines doesn't exists?

This is the retarded Paradox employee who's playing the game on IGN's stream. You can remember her from the Tremere stream I suppose

Attached: NikhatAli.png (299x450, 125K)

>"I can just talk my way through every obstacle"
>tutorial literally has jack telling you this isn't possible and the first hub has multiple quests that can only be solved by fighting
I think you should stop trying to criticize the game if you ever believed it was possible to go 100% social because you can't even follow a basic tutorial's instructions

Attached: 1787741329.jpg (1080x1920, 475K)

WTF BROS I EXPECTED AMAZING GAMEPLAY! HOW CAN THIS BE A TRUE SEQUEL?

I've never played vtmb, but I've seen countless threads over the years. It's obviously as treasured a game, like half life. So it sucks that you guys are getting a garbage sequel to a game you love. I legitimately feel bad for you bros and if there's anything I can do please don't hesitate to ask.

Hello darkness my old friend

Attached: 20F30DD2-453C-4933-846B-2655EC5A6927.jpg (750x763, 220K)

Im happy with it. by the time the game releases shit will be smooth and perfect. even if this was the combat we get its still better than the original in every way

i mainly care for the story and atmosphere and we already know the latter is a 10/10

I wish the media hysteria were true and there really were right-wing death squads.

Attached: hm.png (142x271, 59K)

I hope they put in facial expressions for the npcs

the roleplaying aspects that everyone treasures seem to be intact tho

she looks kinda nervous being close to him, good ai

>It's obviously as treasured a game
It really isn't. There is about 10-20 people who shill for it non stop and that's about it.

>non-black hand on Yea Forums
fake

>the sjw game is shit
Based reality

Attached: !PikaP.png (453x453, 215K)

I've come to shitpost with you again

>she

This. Combat wasnt what I cared about. I enjoyed exploring to game world and locations. As long as thats still fun, and the story is still good, I'll be happy.

>So it sucks that you guys are getting a garbage sequel to a game you love. I legitimately feel bad for you bros and if there's anything I can do please don't hesitate to ask.
Hello newfag-redditor, how is your day?

Finally, a game where I can beat women with a metal pipe
I'm so glad they decided to make the guards predominantly female

Why is it always women?I'd fuck the living shit outta her though

>mainly care for the story and atmosphere and we already know the latter is a 10/10
As long as the game is steeped in diversity and inclusion it will be GOTY. The fact that you have a variety of gender(binary/non-binary) options at character creation already makes it a master piece.

Finally a sensible opinion

>western studio game
>it's just another buggy vehicle for kike political "wokeness"

If the faggy vampire shit wasn't enough reason before, now I definitely don't need to touch this crap.

Tell me about those RPG elements and branching paths in Condemned.

>I legitimately feel bad for you bros and if there's anything I can do please don't hesitate to ask.
Get a working multiplayer mod for the original VtMB and get it working in virtual reality

What's wrong with this? Vampires are disease spreading blood suckers who subvert society from the shadows so this makes sense.

I like the Jank

Attached: combat.webm (1280x720, 2.51M)

Did you just wasted time and paper to answer a post on Yea Forums ?

Attached: 1557363562915.gif (200x200, 2M)

>looks so bad
>actually looks good
>will look even better on pc
lol

Can you wear a skirt?

Attached: 1556811951905.jpg (429x512, 196K)

Bro.... I know it's tough. We've all been there. If taking the rage and frustration out on me helps you cope then let me have it. Just let it out.

>voice lines that don't match up with the text
>braindead AI that stands still
>pop-ins
>completely flat and empty audio
It's like they made the demo janky on purpose, "not finished" and all that but this is a cherrypicked short demo so some level of polish is to be expected, looks like the writing will have to carry it again.

Attached: 1528988933179.png (536x357, 150K)

Go read a choose your own adventure book, fag.

>tfw some diversity hire normie whore gets to play vidya for a living even though she has no idea what she's doing
fuck this industry, life's not fair bros

BECAUSE A VISION SOFTLY CREEPING

Attached: 7EFA3A33-C464-4C11-A977-92AECDAB2CEA.jpg (750x1050, 299K)

i want to believeeeee

Your (You) is showing.
Sorry you got BTFO, bud.

Tell me about those gangrel warforms in vtmb2.

Attached: 1532875849773.jpg (600x314, 65K)

Inclusion you mentally ill incel?

>never played VtMB
>lol u ar coping, I am not a newfag
Top fucking kek

>s-stop having fun!
I'm sorry your life is so cold and joyless

Madness_Combat.webm

>all the tranny cope in this thread

Attached: laughinggirls.gif (700x285, 3.38M)

Holy shit, that''s actually a real dialogue option in this game?
I have to play this

Attached: 1477404517807.jpg (400x400, 23K)

the sign above them says "lost" yup another lost generation

Attached: 1541748504491.jpg (443x455, 40K)

You know, I can deal with things like the combat and the animations looking clunky, it's early in development and it's not like that's what was great about the original anyway.

Mostly what I miss is the gothic rock soundtrack and that general 90's goth atmosphere that Bloodlines had. That shit and the writting was what pulled me into the game world more than anything, and it feels severely lacking in this one. Just listen to that dance club music. Does that make you think you're playing a game about vampires and monsters? Compare to the kind of thing the original had:
youtube.com/watch?v=Y33hGaEgW7U

I'm not going to dismiss the game entirely over this because I can only replay the original so many times, but it makes me wonder if the developers 'get' what was great about the original.

Attached: 1530742152040.jpg (412x351, 32K)

Attached: combat2.webm (1280x720, 2.74M)

I SAID LET ME HAVE IT user, UNLEASH IT. GIVE ME YOUR RAGE, YOUR ANGER, AND ALL OF YOUR FURY

>GIVE ME YOUR RAGE, YOUR ANGER, AND ALL OF YOUR FURY
About what?

>implying twod/vtmb didn't always cater to all sorts of degenerates
>implying vtmb wasn't progressive at the time
>implying the devs making some abstract statements to earn brownie points translates to the game being ridden with political correctness
imagine being such a clueless zoomer

Yeah and it’s very problematic today.
You could also have your own slave woman dressed as a complete slut.

>what I miss is the gothic rock soundtrack
Eh they didn't really have any "real" gothic stuff in the original sound track. Stuff like Lacuna Coil late Tiamat is kinda fake goth.

>You could also have your own slave woman dressed as a complete slut.
Too bad she was pretty ugly

I'm afraid the original vtmb was a product of its time in that respect

PLEASE PARADOX YOU HAVE TO DELAY THE GAME GIVE IT ANOTHER YEAR AND DOUBLE THE BUDGET

rudi woody bo boody fee fi fo fo foody what a b-rudiful day on Yea Forums with your host, rudi

Attached: 1552939900828.png (1356x799, 263K)

Attached: 1554334908795.png (1347x822, 260K)

Serves you right

>Paradox
The real bloodsucker.

Attached: 1532623420200.jpg (1307x903, 142K)

Attached: corevalues.png (867x1168, 146K)

That’s why it was funny, taking some dork girl and ruining her. The sequel wont have anything like this

Attached: D0500BEE-8DCD-4BBD-BF9D-F1B19079644F.jpg (960x756, 179K)

Attached: 1533283676834.png (1893x1024, 426K)

What do you make of Schaffer using the unused tracks in the sequel?
youtube.com/watch?v=hq90bvH51oI
and
youtu.be/TVZ5oQLtXw8?t=40

Attached: 1560104984539.jpg (867x1300, 342K)

I must say this game is heaven for a slutty lingerie fetishist.

>mfw the Asian hookers in Chinatown appear

The perfect storm to be honest, almost everyone involved with the development had some emotional connection with the game, would really hard to achieve the same level of VTMB, but, this is not an excuse for the shit gameplay decisions and the stiff boring facial expressions.

Attached: 1539115768034.png (762x1770, 241K)

>The sequel wont have anything like this
Did theyy said it?

I bet she wasn't used to playing it on the controller and the sensitivity settings were off. The demo was rather badly prepared.

here's my opinion

Attached: 1555311649447.jpg (2170x3002, 889K)

Is Come Around being used? That one has such awesome atmosphere.

youtube.com/watch?v=IFnpqtbL7fU

>for the shit gameplay decisions
Such as..?

It's an RPG, firearms skill is probably level 1 here.

You are pretty gay user

Admit it, you will like the game even more if it's kinda janky on the surface but has great atmosphere and writing.

Stop pretending to be ok user. You were excited for this game. You watch the trailer and think, "this is fine, it'll be fine" but you know, at least a small part of you knows, this game is going to suffer the same fate as all other modern videogames do. You know it's being developed by feminists. You know that they're going to remove any and all straight sexualization. The vampire girls will be disabled and black trannies with over the top dialogue about how strong they are. The only thing driving the original game to be as good as it was will be forsaken in the name of progressivism. This is not a game for you, it's a game for all the little tranny boys and girls who are in need of affirmation of their mental illness. This is simply another small step towards a larger goal: the eradication of straight white men.

Now tell me to have sex

Because I found all other female characters hotter?

No but be realistic, those devs wont out anything like that in it. Times have changed. They said that the sequel will have a “”””modern take”””” on the setting

More like isodilated now

Do you think Imalia is hotter?

APOLOGIZE to the original VTMB right NOW

it's a modern day wRPG not made by CDPR (who are done with RPGs), obviously it looks bad

that's a whole lotta projections in a single post
it's almost like you WANT the game to be that way so you have a reason to be outraged

VV made my dick tingle wingle hard back when I played it as a 12 years old. she still does

you'd be on of the first to die lol

Attached: 1500058634837.jpg (500x667, 47K)

at the end of the day it's all about money
CDPR is the only competent dev/studio who can afford to finance detailed worlds with lifelike animations, everything else is either jank or old school isometric RPG's like divinity etc.

>the only solid track featured in the gameplay is from vtmb1
>the combat music is horrible
i dont feel so good

>Stop pretending to be ok user. You were excited for this game.
And..?
I am not a teen anymore and didn't invest into developing of the game
>You know that they're going to remove any and all straight sexualization.
Tremere girl from the demo looks fine.
>the top dialogue about how strong they are.
You mean like Venus in original game?
>This is not a game for you, it's a game for all the little tranny boys and girls who are in need of affirmation of their mental illness.
Okay, then guess i wouldn't buy, BOOM problem solved
>This is simply another small step towards a larger goal: the eradication of straight white men.
I am a russian, I don't give a shit.

Have you seen her poster?

Terrible.

Why does it have an option to choose pronouns?

Did people really like the second half of bloodlines enough to make a whole game about it?

She didn't look that hot, Tawni is better

JUST
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=19&v=TVZ5oQLtXw8

Attached: Screenshot (1002).png (1208x570, 87K)

The combat looks messy made messier by the one playing it, but the first game's combat was already shit and I loved that game. So whatever.

Attached: i_m_in_your_email_by_cerviero_d3jvugg-fullview.jpg (900x761, 88K)

Combat is a good example, slow and boring, weapons are just generic pickups you can put a skin on, they are not part of your character, you won't create a vampire gunslinger and slow down time, or a katana wield vampire, it basically killed the role playing part, the exploration is just boring, the first one didn't have, but they could at least put some effort than just "press A" and watch a cutscene, you are vampire let me be the fucking vampire and move freely, there is also the compass and quest markers, fucking warning for non-combat zones, combat zones, "blindspots", masquerade zones, it treats the player like a child.
Voice acting is just sub par, and the fucking dialog is just, childish compared to VTMB.

Attached: 1532874008060.png (840x951, 823K)

>dogshit combat
>quest markers
>DOGSHIT combat
I'm not really feeling too well anons

Attached: 1557883363323.jpg (510x662, 59K)

>Combat is a good example, slow and boring,
So just like all othe fp rpgs?
>but they could at least put some effort than just "press A" and watch a cutscene,
???
>there is also the compass and quest markers
Yeah shit idea
>, fucking warning for non-combat zones, combat zones, "blindspots", masquerade zones, it treats the player like a child.
You realise that it was in previous game and was kind of needed, right?

Attached: isolated malk.webm (768x432, 2.95M)

Umm, because people who are trans will like being able to choose their pronouns??? Like feminine-presenting people who like using he/him or masculine-presenting people who like she/they? It's part of the trans identity??? I'm non-binary and like they/their.

>First hear about a sequel
>Hot dang this is going to be shit

I love being right

Attached: 1.jpg (663x800, 127K)

>all this nossie anti-marketing shitposting
get off schreknet and have sex bat-faces

Soul
Soulless

you first

Attached: 1559142466067.jpg (803x631, 154K)

Feels like they are doing the "HEY REMEMBER X" thing like all nusequels do which is bizarre since the cinematic trailer was so hype and original-looking, I was actually afraid they would change the game too much but now it's just too similar but with no soul.

You might as well not have replied instead of posting literally nothing

>So just like all othe fp rpgs?
Play melee gangrel.

>You realise that it was in previous game and was kind of needed, right?
Was just a symbol in right corner, not a big fucking text screaming, DON'T ATTACK YOU IDIOT, and was fun breaking the masquerade when you though you were alone, but a hobo suddenly appeared in the corner of the alley.

>???
Mist movement, scaling walls, press x to do action.

Call me retarded if you will but even though combat looks janky as fuck and the game is very clearly unpolished I'm getting the same comfy vibes I got from the first game when I look the streets in this one. I don't know how to describe it.

It's probably because the first game's combat was also shite and despite that I still love it to bits. Voice work seems fine, maybe not as memorable as the first game but that one is a cult classic so there are some rose tinted glasses there.

If they polish it up and the RPG side of things is good (it looks good so far) then I'm fine. I just wish you didn't throw away weapons and instead it worked more like the first game since I tend to get attached to certain weapons in games because they look cool.

Attached: NO, BRAIN. WE CAN'T TALK ABOUT THAT EITHER!.png (1656x826, 965K)

This. Called it
Feels fucking good that it did indeed turn out to be diarrhea.

Attached: B7F529F0-AE42-4192-B661-D2D9DE763624.jpg (685x1023, 110K)

>VtMB 2 has a much bigger budget than Cyberpunk 2077 thanks to Paradox
>animations, graphics and overall polish is much worse
What the fuck did they do? Who are the devs for this shit?

a year left in development for a multi-year project is basically nothing. for anybody who doesn't know what game development is like, the last third of a project almost NOTHING fucking changes in a game. You can only add assets you never change any fundamental gameplay elements because to do so invites disaster at the last moment.

This shitty gunplay is the gunplay you are going to get on release. Remember CDPR has never made an FPS

Attached: 1556852354629.jpg (672x1678, 192K)

he cute

what the fuck is with the quest markers and the enemy markers. WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT FACIAL ANIMATION

if some backwater poles can do it I'm pretty sure someone like bethesda can too

>Play melee gangrel.
I did once, don't want to do it again,
Also, what's wrong with weapon pick ups?
>Was just a symbol in right corner,
And the text as well, But I goot your point
>Mist movement, scaling walls, press x to do action.
Worked well in Human Revolution, I would like to see someting more Mirror's Edge

I focus on that one guy on the right and I think the loop for the gif is much shorter than it actually is.

bethesda are incompetent hacks who use outdated technology because they're cheap

>so there are some rose tinted glasses there.
No, they were just that good.
youtube.com/watch?v=kSFtnVGSY00

>>VtMB 2 has a much bigger budget than Cyberpunk 2077 thanks to Paradox
lolwut? Aren't paradox are literally commies from swedistan?

>has a much bigger budget
no way that is true, the assets and environment alone are 100 times more complex in 2077 from all the trailers
unless paradox is buying the "narrative designers" and "creative writers" drugs and prostitutes on daily basis it's impossible they are actually spending more money

you must be new here.
generally if Yea Forums shits on a game a lot, it means its really good.

I am literally the only person in this thread who has played the first game.

Complaining about combat in the second is a clear indicator that you all haven't.

The quests markers were the only immediate red flag for me.

I don't know if they threw them in so game journalists wouldn't get lost after the first thirty seconds, but I thought they had confirmed that it wouldn't have waypoints?

Attached: nosferatu_by_infernallo_d58tngx-fullview.jpg (900x1636, 102K)

A bunch of literal who feminists and homos who made absolute shovelware in the past

I would be surprised if VTMB2 had even 1/5 of the budget of Cyberpunk. You realise how much money CDPR made with Witcher 3 and GOG?

how are they commies when they're one of the most greedy publishers?

Can you make me a sandwich?

Yeah last year in development is mostly polishing and fixing bugs for such a game.
Thing is, retards think polishing means completely changing and fixing all the animations on a fundamental level which just wont happen.

>how are they commies when they're one of the most greedy publishers?
Because greed and corruption are the main traits of communism

Pretty sure this is an AA game.

>VtMB 2 has a much bigger budget than Cyberpunk 2077 thanks to Paradox
What are you smoking user?
And even if we pretend Paradox had enough amount of money to dump into VTMB2's development to equalize how much dosh CDP dumped into CP2077 that doesn't mean they'd do it. They have other studios.

I'm not saying it wasn't, it was really fucking good. But I feel some people put it on this unreachable pedestal.

Attached: Brian_Keksoda.png (768x842, 815K)

That's from a video where they do random shit in places like that and record how random passers react.

same could be said of essentially every wRPG dev aside from CDPR

Pre-alpha and it’s supposed to be janky, it’s part of what people love about the series :)

>This shitty gunplay is the gunplay you are going to get on release. Remember CDPR has never made an FPS
Do you play RPGs for combat?
Also, CDPR didn;t shown a cool gunplay either

>Also, what's wrong with weapon pick ups?
> they are not part of your character, you won't create a vampire gunslinger and slow down time, or a katana wield vampire, it basically killed the role playing part

>Worked well in Human Revolution
Worked because was the first one, gets tiring seeing the same generic rough animation after the first playthrough.

Steal the attention of whom?
They probably banged them.
Yea Forums needs to stop pretending they understand shit like that, you are all friendless autists.

Graphicsfags need to be killed.

That is pretty cool honestly

What kind of retarded cuck logic is that? Plenty of games that flopped and was hated here before launch

then they stole their seed too

>be edgy alt-right dev
>expected to make anything good art-related
yeah... It'll never happen.
The right can't into art.

the actual city looks fucking awesome, dark and degenerate and full of victims to eat, just like the original
pity the gameplay looks even fucking worse than BL1

Attached: 1551050744430.jpg (320x240, 28K)

and I suppose that's the problem
RPG's just aren't big enough to make huge money on nowadays and most studios aren't willing to take the risk, TW3 was CDPR's breakout hit and the RPG components in that game were minimal, and now with Cyberpunk they're not even advertising it as an RPG

personally I'm willing to accept the jank as long as the core gameplay and roleplaying mechanics are good

>> they are not part of your character, you won't create a vampire gunslinger and slow down time, or a katana wield vampire, it basically killed the role playing part
>combat
>roleplaying part
>in a VtMB
>Worked because was the first one,
>was the first one
I refuse to believe you are such a newfag to video games user.

>I'm not saying it wasn't, it was really fucking good. But I feel some people put it on this unreachable pedestal.
But the its a sequel to Bloodlines, not VTM Not Bloodlines, its expected to equal or superior to the original.

>hurrr durr combat in first game bad why even improve anything for the sequel
Kill yourself, the sequel even has less clans and powers.

if they improve the animations it will be just like the first game

I doubt that I'll find that same feeling I got when I went into Asylum for the first time, or when listening to Grout's voice tapes, but I'm not writing the whole sequel off based on glimpse of some messy combat.

The characters and writing will be what makes or breaks the game for me in the end, and I appreciate that there looks to be a decent amount of options in approaching quests.

>Do you play RPGs for combat?
Do you play them for diversity and inclusion while having the option to choose pronouns?

>having to worry about "wasting" paper.

Hello europoor.

they haven't even named a release date yet, im sure they'll fix it before it releases.

how do you talk (or stealth) your way out of Slashterpiece? the plaguebearers quest? the Kuei-Jin guy that stalks Knox?

these are all in the first 1/3 of the game

not that user but I play role playing games for uh, the role playing
if the devs won't to include the option to play as a homo tranny to earn brownie points that's okay in my book, it's not like I'll be forced to play as a disabled black tranny

That's XCOM baby

In the OP video he takes damage from getting knifed.

>white bimbo with fake tan
>diversity hire
Pick 1

The gameplay looks terrible, just like the first one, everything else looks great.

yeah you can't, same with Gimble

>it's not like I'll be forced to play as a disabled black tranny
You will be forced to kiss the ass of one though. Don’t you dare misgender them or you’ll break the masquerade

Just from the last few months:
>What is Anthem?

I expect nothing less from paradox shit

The original wasn't a good game at release at all, it became a cult classic thanks to fans and modding

>no facial expressions
>dialog tree is extremely anemic
>combat looks like ass
>game looks like it was made 5 years ago

its going to be shit, isn't it?

>went into Asylum for the first time, or when listening to Grout's voice tapes
Those are the kinds of moments you need the play the game through to fully experience. Who's to say we won't have similar moments.

>The characters and writing will be what makes or breaks the game for me in the end, and I appreciate that there looks to be a decent amount of options in approaching quests.
Same.

Right now I'm cautiously optimistic.

You can't but to be fair the difficulty of those 3 quests isn't that high. You can clearly tell the last portion of the game was pretty rushed.
But then again the game does warn you that you need to invest in your combat skills as well.

SO THIS IS THE POWER... OF EPIC™ EXCLUSIVES...

Attached: 1558226304745.gif (1263x959, 1.56M)

>but I thought they had confirmed that it wouldn't have waypoints?
I've read the same thing somewhere in some interview, and it was supposed to facilitate immersive RPG experience that encouraged you to explore
the first game didn't have them either
this whole shitfest has led me to believe they are trying really hard to pander to both the hardcore fans and general casual audience

I'm talking about the VAs.

I know the table top people have put a real (((modern take))) on the series, but desu it was always kinda left leaning to begin with.

shut up you loli maou

>edgy alt-right dev
?

Attached: yourendbuddy.png (199x208, 72K)

>the difficulty of those 3 quests isn't that high
the blood jelly thing in Slashterpiece is arguably the hardest boss fight in the game, considering what level you are when you have to do it. Bishop Vick and Kanker aren't really that easy either, they are just cheese-able.

oh no.

This is weird, some aspects look really good, but others look like complete shit. Hopefully more work will be done on combat and animations, because those are the worst offenders.

Yeah probably, but we can't tell what the atmosphere and writing will be like before the release.

SHAKY
CAMERA
ON
WALKING

SHAKY
CAMERA
ON
DANCING

>missing out on the 8ch thing
>missing out on the fucking logo of the game being literally the 8ch logo

>Enemies don't attack you

Are you retarded?

Attached: 6w86pXe.jpg (479x375, 38K)

The first game was so bad that I had to god mode through the last few levels.

sauce?

I'm relaly fucking mad that super jumping and fucking climbing doesn't break masquerade

wtf is that shit

We can.

because masquerade violation mechanics are not implemented yet famalam

are you ok?

>He didn't enjoy slashing police officers, vampires, monks, giant squids in the last levels
I love the last levels in VTMB.

Attached: 1539734113506.png (401x514, 334K)

Sneed's, you mean.

Attached: 1555922832515.png (554x400, 90K)

because its made by sjws. just pirate it if you need to play it.

Just like the original

What the fuck are you smoking right now?

Attached: 1502167649236.jpg (960x882, 59K)

You would have a point if this was either a very early demo or if the entire game had this level of lack of polish, but this a short demo less than one year from release which is never too far away from the final result and if this is what they cherrypicked for the demo then things aren't looking so hot.

>redpilled devs
>made by sjws

Meh looks like an alpha that needs a shit ton of polish. The core mechanics seem okay enough if you can expand more on them. Animations are choppy and need work. What is more important is how bad are they going to fuck up the story and the world?

Looks kinda better, but I'm not sure if I like the changes to the drinking system. Now it just seems like there's a brief period where you can easily back off, and if you don't, you'll simply drain a dude immediately.

I'd prefer if they made it like the original just with the option to speed it up if you want to drain.

Why does he/she/it wear those gloves?

I like the very last level when you go directly after Lacroix and go against elite police and shit, because it feels straight out of the Matrix or Blade.

oh is that really all it is?

that makes me relieved. thanks.

Will the game have modding tools?

Pre-alpha, just relax and pre-order the deluxe edition + season pass.

yes

Bunch of soý drinking SJW nu-male kikes

Attached: EB014BA0-FECE-43AD-99D7-D7F04926BAF6.jpg (750x614, 370K)

how are they redpilled?

It's Mitsoda's thing. He's an ok guy.

power inhibitors

>tfw the only proper way to experience World of Darkness is through the P&P rpg

>supporting deranged aids ridden child molesters
>fun

its in his contract

the drinking system in the first game perfectly conveyed the feeling of feeding for a vampire. the entire world goes dark and there is a literal spotlight on your prey.

this one looks like it wants you to feel sorry for the human.

The good aspects give me hope. This obviously is still a very incomplete game and they threw the demo together so they would have something to show at E3. Considering the devs have done shooters before there's no other reason why the gunplay would be so janky.

I get a feeling he's got a severe case of autism or has been smoking jenkem since birth.

That sultry voice, user...

but cyberpunk has sun so it is automatically shit

Thing is, how much can we honestly expect them to improve? It looks like the Human Revolution version of VtMB.

I miss the 2000's

God I hope they fix it. I just want a good game.

Attached: 1560286422746.jpg (374x499, 29K)

Then needless flip looks silly.

Nah those were shitty problematic times when white men had too much power

are the dislikes coming from IGNs shit playing.

Nah, the tranny shit

Examples please.

I'd be satisfied with that desu. But they need to do something about the enemies not really reacting to anything the player does. They just stood in place and waited to be punched in the face and not reacting to getting shot

That's the least repulsive nosferatu I have ever seen.

There is none in the demo faggot

Attached: A4249D73-B5D9-4C32-981C-68D04F502897.jpg (1024x1010, 100K)

>Tremere
That's the Gamespot video, that's halfway decent.

I'd love to kick Slug in the head. Just take a few steps run up then catch him with the full force of my steel capped toe under his chin, send that little faggot flying through the air.

As he lies on the floor, coughing and wheezing and chocking on his own blood, his jaw a mangled mess of bones detached from the rest of his skull, I stand over him and laugh wickedly. He looks up at me in fear and pain, his eyes searching, begging me for mercy. He finds none. I raise my boot then stomp down, splitting his skull like a melon and finally ending his pathetic life.

Attached: Vampire-The-Masquerade-Bloodlines-2-Choices-640x360.jpg (640x360, 37K)

>this one looks like it wants you to feel sorry for the human.
Yeah, that sucks. I'm a fucking vampire, most of these games like the first VTMB or Blood Omen just make it a point to make you as powerful as you can be in comparison to the human and usually potray humans as fucking lambs to slaughter.

user no. Don't hurt Slugg

>0:00
>REMEMBER THE MAIN MENU MUSIC?

>0:09
>REMEMBER THE NEWS ANCHOR?

>0:56
>REMEMBER ASYLUM?

>1:12
>REMEMBER DANCING?

>2:20
>REMEMBER LOOKING FOR TUNG?

>4:18
>REMEMBER THE WHACKY DIALOG OPTIONS?

>7:30
>REMEMBER THE JANKY COMBAT?

>9:56
>REMEMBER THE NIGGER CHEMIST?

youtu.be/_oYJAnhvgNk?t=716

HAAAAAHAHAHHAHHAAHA

Attached: 1451012276221.gif (300x222, 1.85M)

>"execute Slug"
>conjures up a machete

Attached: 1508458771662.gif (285x285, 620K)

Those hands write gold. Must keep them protected.

ooof

>pre-alpha after 3+ years of development and 9 months before release
Dumb normgroid fag.

ign isn't even playing, it paradox own guy

regardless of how shit the guy at the controls is, the game looks awful

This is Dale.
Dale is my friend. I like him very much.
That's all.

Attached: bloodlines2_2.jpg (1365x647, 44K)

You have nice handwriting user

Looks like someone's first unity game

Highlander:THE SAUCE?

Seething incel, game will be a huge success. :)

Same.

unsk unsk unsk.

>imagine getting embraced with THAT jewfro, never be able to get rid of it

>the game looks awful
I've got to agree. I was expecting more. But let's be reasonable for a second. This is the first role-playing game from the developer, only known for their multiplayer shooter Blacklight: Retribution. In their defense, Blacklight was a really alright game. You would think; even if they lack in RPG area, at least the action will be good. Despite being in the alpha stage, I don't have high hopes for the game. Sure, Bloodlines didn't have very good combat either, but at least its writing, atmosphere and role-playing were top notch. Developers saying they're big fans of the original game and the table-top sadly doesn't do shit. It takes a LOT to improve from what we've seen.

Attached: 1531944920085.gif (160x160, 760K)

feels like a Deus Ex game with worse animations. i'd still play it.

PRE-ALPHA YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you implying Paradox juden can't afford a better studio? They wanted some quick buck without investing too much, and this is unforgivable.

That's what they want us to believe.

>releases in 8 months
>prealpha
That's not how this works. The game needs to be COMPLETE in like 5-6 months so it's ready to ship out. Why do you guys keep falling for this.

8 months to polish and the game will be perfect. Seethe more. :)

What are the chances it gets delayed?
I'm gonna go out on a whim and say they gonna delay it to Q3

>why do paradox shills repeat the same shit

i wonder

High. If that makes the game good, I'm all for it

I think it's someone making fun of people using the "pre-alpha" excuse now

Are there even any examples of a game coming out less than a year being wildly different from cherrypicked demos? VTMB2 has been in development for like 4 years, they will fix up the jank but the game still suffers from lack of quality and strength overall, the audio for example is horrible and the world feels lifeless.

If it were anyone but paradox I'd say high, but it's paradox and this wouldn't be the first time they released a game so broken that it violated the rules of the Geneva convention.

>that gigantic gun model

I really fucking hope that it does, it needs it

can't wait for them to apply that magical polish you keep talking about

8 months to basically start from scratch should be possible with such magic

they're playing on console so the FOV is probably locked at 40 or something, I bet that it will look better at a normal FOV

looks good, needs some animation tweaks though

are any of the stupid pieces of shit who tested this demo capable of completing one simple fucking quest?

>looks good

oi, u avin a laff m8

impressive...in a bad way.

Attached: 1557514022312.jpg (605x902, 50K)

I'd like to lift Bloodstained on the table and give it to Iga and his team that they really answered to the feedback and improved the visuals a ton. There's still a high chance the game itself won't feel good, but I'll sure give them a toast nonetheless. Besides, Curse of the Moon was a lot of fun even if there was zero expectations for it.

Man that's a cast of voice actors.

Nope, but this will surely be the first one.

God damn suckiebusses!

Attached: 1534828344216.gif (250x189, 1.55M)

>all the people playing the demo DON'T give her the data
AAAAAAaaahHAHSHHHHH

On the contrary, games often look worse at release compared to their early gameplay slices

I take no satisfaction in being right. I wanted a sequel for over a decade.

Man, the animations are so bad. She's literally floating over the floor. Not to mention the shit AI and dogshit gunplay.

>"I'm happy to see you accepted my invitation."
>"I haven't accepted anything yet. But I'd like to hear more."
Quality writing.

Attached: 1508458771660.gif (220x165, 230K)

Isn't she like an evil vampire? Like a Tremor or something?

General combat doesn't look as bad as the first game, so I don't see what all the complaints are there.

The only thing I really don't like is how you seem to ditch guns the second they're empty. Surely we can keep a concealed pistol on hand at least?

pre alpha in 2019 means retail client

Worse, xir is a tranny.

sure but if the same rules as first vtmb applies the way you complete the quest influences how much xp you get
now I imagine if you actually hand it over you get more than 2 points + brownie points from tremere
also ALL of the clans are evil vampire, it makes no difference who's dick you suck

you can literally see the bullets miss her and hit the wall behind

yeeeeah, Mitsoda should go over that one more time

Attached: 53df2593e81459bd38da794430c6ffa8cdfb6f64_hq.jpg (629x539, 37K)

Every weapon is a temporary boost you find in the "combat zone"

The first game is 15 years old and Troika had a lot of issues working with the Source engine since it was still fresh. Now, these guys have done a multiplayer shooter before which was pretty decent actually. You would expect more that this.
Condemned in comparison with its top notch combat.

Where's the music?? I'm so sick of this 'ambient world' shit aaaaaa

one thing that can be cause for a little optimism is that this isn't a juiced-up-for-E3 demo. it's obviously selected from one of the most finished, presentable parts of the build but I don't think there is any shenanigans going on to make it look better than it is.

>I take no satisfaction in sucking on turds
Have some standards my friend. VtM:B does not deserve some garbage like this. The game looks worse than the original in aspect other than graphics.

oh no RPG dialogue is hard
either Mitsoda is a hack that got lucky or they don't have the entire story ironed out yet, and neither is a good sign

Who the fuck is playing? This shit's embarrassing. These "people" play videogames for a living yet they play like they have cerebral palsy. Also the dialogue options they choose are consistently the least interesting and most pussified, like they're roleplaying their söy latte drinking self instead of a hardened criminal vampire in a seedy part of town.

Have some reading comprehension. I'm not happy with my gut feeling to be right.

Yes she's a tremere

If they're going for a DX-style skill system with regards to guns and their accuracy they should REALLY make the reticle adjust for it because that is the only way this system makes any sense at all.

Also throwing away a gun when you run out of ammo is and forever will be utterly retarded, and she's floating.

Sorry but we can’t let the game have soul

They should play Condemned a lot over the next few months and take that as template for their combat.

Paradox employee.

>this shit
>selected from one of the most finished, presentable parts of the build
Optimism my ass. This should be concerning.

>Condemned
>Zeno Clash
>Dark Messiah
And some action movies like the raid or old boy.

This. If it was perfectly polished right now then everyone would say it is fake and just scripted shit for E3 and that we havent seen REAL gameplay yet. theres no winning and regardless what retards say or think on here I will judge for myself when the game comes out.

My bad. I hope it gets the sequel it deserves one day. Paradox would have to go bankrupt first though or sell the rights.

It’s a skinny little sand nigger girl playing

Or they should kill themselves and make it third person next time.

You can send him to Vandal, but you lose humanity for doing so(not sure if this is an Unofficial patch+ feature only as I'm currently playing through that for the first time).

I don't Zeno Clash but otherwise seems excellent. Can someone send the devs the list?

>that jacket
>that haircut
>that face
I seriously hope there’s character customization regardless of clan choice because if that’s seriously the starting appearance of one of the clans I can already tell this game has shit art direction.

Third person takes time and work to add. Small studio please understand thanks!

>*don't know Zeno Clash

>Dark Messiah
Fuck, it pains me that Arkane is now on Bethesda's leash.
Zeno Clash is great. Its combat has the right amount of oomph every game should have and it's made by a Monty Python equivalent game studio that likes to do something different each time they release a new game. They've made a sequel for both Zeno Clash and Rock of Ages though, which are both really fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=0NIid0q6TSI

as if you can't tell by everything else

Yukie best girl, fuck the realism in VTMB2 would never allow this quest.

Attached: 1532754583715.jpg (800x600, 65K)

It has. You can even choose what pronouns to be called

Wait, you guys really thought this game was going to be good? It's a sequel to a cult classic game developed by literally who's and published by Paradox. Completely DOA

"finished, presentable part" as in "doesn't have missing textures, lighting is mostly done, doesn't crash when you stand in some spots or try to climb a specific wall, NPCs stand where they should or path correctly around hubs".

not as in "everything will be exactly the same in this part when the game ships".

Seems sweet. Looks like the melee style the vtmb2 try to do, but it is much more smoother. I guess the ability to block would also improve the combat

Dying Light combat but 10 times worse yikes

Loiks pretty good to me,

I wonder what money's good for then, considering that 80% of it went towards getting better guns and ammo in the first game.

Clothes I guess? Blood packs?

Attached: Vandal_Cleaver.png (888x888, 380K)

what's the point of the preorder gun then? does it just replace all models of another gun?

Wait what, then what are we gonna use money for?
I assume we'll get rewarded with skill points to spend on skills and unlock abilities but what about money?
I know it seems basic but we all get a feeling of enjoyment when we spend money on a better gun or better armor.

Hormone therapy.

>AAA marketing materials
>jank actual game
Why did they waste so much money on those CGI trailers if they're broke

>missing out on brain cells
sorry man that must suck

deceit

this

youtube.com/watch?v=LtfvxibGuQw

Attached: Cool laws, loser!.jpg (1008x600, 212K)

Why would they show the game in this state. Just announce it and show the game when it's ready. Or did they think this was acceptable

I hate this image because it looks like, in its thumbnail, something related to Tron Uprising, then I remember it got cancelled because Disney is a bunch of fucking hacks.

They are an unknown AA studio, this is what everyone should have expected to get from the beginning.

looks like the sims lmao

>show game in really shitty state
>people complain
>improve the game just a tiny bit
>people cheer as they see the devs have put in work

They're playing us.

The first game looked awful and it was release unfinished and look how it turned out

What exactly is unnaceptable about it? honest question.

me too, looks hilarious

I wouldn't mind if this was a wake up call for them and they decided to double their efforts and make a good game, but you don't show a bad game on purpose.

vtmb go

>can't block
>guns have no melee option
>no inventory
>no stealth (yet hopefully)
>DOGSHIT ai
Very underwhelming

Why are the textures so smooth and clean? Where's the grime?

>no stealth
Really? I usually don't like stealth but it was fun in the original with Obfuscate.

First game wasn’t made by a bunch of tranny loving nu-male feminists

And there's the real reason for so much backlash... insecure faggots, again...

Same. Looks like a funny shitty parody of the first game.
I will pirate it of course

They wanted it to be at E3. I have a feeling they didn't have much time to put this demo together because they didn't say anything about being at E3 until like a week ago

Attached: sutapwistupdidubmishaftdrinkconcretehehe.png (717x618, 271K)

Devs are insecure? Well yeah, agreed. I hope the game flops hard and the studio shuts down.

this was a fake tweet, stop spreading it for (You)s faggot.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1480207701629.jpg (807x802, 74K)

what a delusional fucking faggot

Attached: 1542918253828.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

>From Paradox Community Lead: "Hey people, I got some precisions from our team in LA about the setup of the press demo you've seen shared since this morning (full gameplay demo of ~20 min). Those demos are hands-off, it's a Paradox person playing the game, the journalist is making the decisions like choosing the thinblood discipline or dialog options, but not holding the pad (despite some claims I've seen that people actually played the game). I'll ask you to assume all lack of skills or bad melee gameplay is caused by our team on the floor of E3 being super exhausted :) On a more serious note, as soon as we have time to do and publish one, we'll have our own clean recording of the demo shared on the official accounts, and we promise it'll be played by someone who's good at punching people while remaining in front of them :D"

Attached: 1556844558309.png (334x393, 134K)

This fake shit again.
Are you mentally ill since you’ve posted this in absolutely all threads.

>say it's gonna be shit
>no one believes me
>now everyone makes autistic screeching

Attached: 55728259.jpg (800x638, 110K)

In all honesty, its being made by paradox. Don't expect much

Oh my

>2011+8
>still posting fake tweets
SHIGGY DIGGY DOO

Attached: iu.png (250x262, 91K)

>pics 9 seconds apart

Attached: 1523195443247.jpg (453x512, 114K)

No way fucking hacks. Why pander to this mentally ill subhuman minority?

It's just a "pay no attention to the man behind the curtain" demo, bro. Very typical for software development.

Both or just the dev's?

yeah that was a surprising amount of violence towards women, why isn't resetera up in arms?

Attached: spike.jpg (640x480, 32K)

Yo, cover fag! You killed the wrong thin-blood back then. The one you were meant to kill was called Dale, not Dominic. So get back in here and finish yer job, cunt.

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (633x356, 45K)

go back to /pol/

Don't trust an IGN player to actually know what the fuck they are doing.

Not giving this game a pass at all, but I wouldn't take it 100% face value.

>they defended the game in past
>some dev made a shit feminist text based game

But they are.... the Cyberpunk crying is much worse though

Attached: 1559096447631.jpg (500x576, 180K)

the "ign guy" is a paradox employee, user

It’s Paradox’s own player which makes it even more hilarious. Gamespot uploaded it too.

Further proof that Valve and digital distribution has done so much damage to gaming. I'll pirate it and I even have 25 physical copies of the first one and 14 of Redemption

Where are all those foggots that preordered this?

Attached: v wishing for another tortanic.png (1667x1269, 147K)

>Dominic
>useful
>smart
>established his own information network in order to track down those resposible behind mass embrace
>gets his head chop off by guy on the cover

>Dale
>useless
>annoying
>does nothing but fart and annoy you
>you're forced to suffer him because he's your "information broke" from now on

Attached: notfair.jpg (306x199, 8K)

but it doesn't

found one

Looks like that vent right in front of the drug dealer's warehouse spits you out close to where he finds the keys in the demo. That's probably a stealth route.

Looks as shitty as the original with flashy visuals.
What's the problem?

Jesus fucking Christ no wonder the game is hot garbage with such imbeciles behind it.

what does valve have to do with this?

>I hope the game flops hard and the studio shuts down.
Thanks for proving my point. You'd rather have a bad game than anything being a threat your faggot /pol/ dreams. loser.

maybe they should just release the demo to the public :^)

Attached: arthoe.png (736x813, 684K)

What was your point? And what is threat? Take your meds Timmy

Have we even seen Dominic in footage. I just know his name from a article.

the only thing that looks bad is the stiff combat and retard animations like going to third person to climb up things and those shitty kickflip and neck sucking animations

>useful
>gets his head chopped off before he can even properly give you an information

Attached: Anon, I...png (782x824, 308K)

My point is you are so mad over trannies you want it to fail hard.