Did she deserve to beat Weiss?

Attached: Titsuru.png (859x850, 975K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Fyr2qzeLMTY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

RWBY characters don't even deserve to be considered alongside official media characters.

Not even Personafags deserve dealing with rwbyfag autism. I'm glad she won

Attached: 1532460710819.png (520x600, 290K)

Marin Karin bitch

Yes, reminder that Weiss jobbed to someone she could outrange in volume 5 and Ruby's character growth is learning headbutt and long winded speeches. RWBY can't write for shit.

Attached: Mitsuru.jpg (1280x714, 108K)

>gets stabbed through the heart
>lives

>rwby girl didn't spam fire moves
she dug her own grave

fpbp

Why did Ben 10 lose to scissors?

>RWBY characters don't even deserve to be considered alongside official media characters

Um, sweetie, rwby characters are just as official as /ourguys/ Iron Tager and Waldstein. Face it, they're mainstream.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 218K)

Because Death Battle is a meme channel. It's not very accurate with Vs battles

i love titsuru

Mitsuru isn't weak to fire.

What a fucking blowout

Attached: mitsuru dmn.png (732x1280, 1.23M)

Weiss has never won a 1-on-1 fight in her own goddamn show.

>Captain Falcon vs Johnny Cage next
Who's gonna take it?

Because they had Yang beat Tifa, Weiss had to lose otherwise people would whine about RT Bias

Okay I can get why the concept would be fun, but this shit takes itself way too seriously for me to watch

Akihiko is a lucky guy.

Thank christ this is the first post

Captain Falcon ez
youtu.be/Fyr2qzeLMTY

It'd probably be a better show if they didn't do the whole "which fictional character is better" contest and just gave a short rundown on the characters, their abilities, then have them fight with a cut showing no winner. Also some of the music choice they use is just fucking cringe.

Yeah I can relate to the hypothetical-autism this show is doing but the fights themselves are literally just wrestling for zoomer kids

He only likes blonde girls tho

First post is best post. Fuck western characters written by YouTube e-celebs.

*protein

They used a composite version of Hal who had crazy speed feats. Basically before the Omnitrix can even react, Hal can apparently just kill him.

Here is how it was supposed to be.

>ben vs green lantern
>research rushed because rwby needed a new promotion
>hoped nobody would complain about ben losing
>weiss was supposed to win the battle

But after people pointed out what a load of nonsense that fight was, they were forced to make a decision. Either have Weiss lose the battle or sacrifice the remaining trust some have in your battles. The latter would have essentially killed death battle as a whole.

>The latter would have essentially killed death battle as a whole.
People will never stop watching. But when Blake or Ruby fights next time, they will be sure to let them win.

I hate RWBY but I want to fuck Blake and Ruby with my 5inch bitchbreaker

I can't believe this is the same yt channel that did this shit but has made the sakuya vs dio fight 4 years ago

I wouldn't be so sure. Some really good alternatives have popped up (No not Chad or Seth). I refer to channels that actually do their research. And I agree that when Blake or Ruby fight that they will most likely get a free win. Unless something like the ben vs lantern debacle happens again.

They didn't make it. Screwattack hired different animators for one minute melee. After not paying them properly and other internal struggles, One Minute Melee moved to Hyuen's Dojo. This is why Screwattack invented DBX.

>Why is RWBY bad?
>B-because the internet told me

Actually based as fuck.