Game has children but they're invincible

>Game has children but they're invincible
>Game world is utterly devoid of any children
Which is the better solution to stopping sick fucks who want to hurt innocent kids in video games?

Attached: TESV_2013-01-22_22-27-53-03jpg.jpg (1280x720, 294K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1440624/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: XoWKbqi.gif (620x446, 165K)

>Game has children
>You can kill the children
>but you are branded a childkiller

just let people hurt pixels in video games.

The latter.

They aren't real

Do you kill dogs and cats in video games too because they aren't real?

Attached: Dogmeat_FO3.jpg (1136x852, 484K)

Unkillable kids is better than no kids.

Then mod them to be killable and then also nude mods.

>Bro you can't shoot that guy in GTA, you're literally killing innocent people!
Next you'll tell us about how violent video games make people violent in real life, won't you?

>game has children but they're invincible
>they mock and shit-talk you with no provocation

Attached: 1520664978177.jpg (585x682, 33K)

Give me 1 (one) reason why it's acceptable to kill an adult in a videogame but not a child

>fantasy world thousands years ago in different galaxy
>they have somewhat same morals as we do

The innocence and purity of youth.

Option 3: No violence at all :)

Make em killable with consequences.

i mean there are lots of rough constants among pretty much all human societies across history wrt stuff like murder, theft, and harm.

meant for OP

>Game about aliens or some fantasy non-human race
>They have human morality

who's to say if it's specifically human morality or just a quirk of any autonomous, independent consciousness?

Why is it okay to kill innocent people as long as they aren't children

yeah, why not

sounds made up to me

you leave the child murder in and leave it to the player to feel how they want about it

>stopping sick fucks
You haven't been to loverslab, have you?

Game has children but they all die in the intro because of a plot device

I kill dogs all the time in GTA

Game only has one child.
You play as it

>attack dog's owner
>dog attacks and kills me
scared the shit out of me the first time

Yes. Sekiro is so based because of the amounts of lovable dogs I get to put down.

dogs deserve to die

you don't you dolt

killing children should come with extreme consequences

it's not even that I want to kill kids or even roleplay a childkilling psycho, but seriously when a fucking dragon attacks whiterun and some kid just runs through his fucking meteor shower and gets completely fucking torched by his YOLTOSHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUR
but is completely unfazed my autism gets triggered like fucking noting else

when the kid has basically godmode and can tank the fucking damage for me, he's the one carrying the burden while I flail at the monster, this shit shouldn't be a thing

Attached: SOLITUDEGUARD.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Psychopaths detected

based and redpilled
>mod not only adds killable children, it also distributes them among the normal enemy level lists

If people think you shouldn't be able to kill kids in videogames because they can't separate fantasy from reality, does that mean that those same people now think that IRL children can't be hurt no matter how much pain they can inflict on them?

>Kids are killable
>Attack some little orphan street rat
>Get swarmed and overwhelmed by gutter children with knives

Attached: ROoVDT.gif (320x178, 983K)

>Game has children
>Can't drive them into slave labour
Wow Todd...

Attached: 8h71eefv9em21.jpg (1078x962, 167K)

Skyrim is terrible for roleplaying in general.
I personally didn't even know children were invincible until I got the sword that gets stronger when you kill friendly NPCs so I thought feeding it children made a lot of sense.
I was very disappointed.

What kind of person would want to hurt a child? Virtual or otherwise it's fucked and you know it. You're either an edgelord faggot or a fucking psycho.

There’s literally a bunch of morons talking about killing kids (in game) in the thread and you latched on to these shitposts about dogs.

Attached: FF194029-4615-4525-BB89-C84E0159B9DA.gif (320x240, 1.91M)

And?

cringe

Have children in the game but make them appear alive in cut scenes only. That way, they can die as the story demands and the player can still find children's corpses when a community is devastated. Players get their taste of realism and devs avoid a flood of morons posting videos of 101 ways to kill little orphan Annie on youtube.

Ow the edge
If you think it's so cool killing kids in games why don't you go tell your mother that's what you like doing?

Not when circumcision is a thing

>game has children
>you kill them while your pedophile teammate begs you to spare them and your elf teammate tries to eat them

Attached: 8850E75B-E0CD-4FCE-99A6-A2412C8B78D3.png (460x215, 195K)

Deus Ex has that dickhead chinese kid you can kill

am I supposed to tell my mom everytime I jerk off too?

Why?

Any game have "friendship" goal? Have to become friends with every NPC you encounter?

>He doesn't have a mommy sanctioned Tallywhack Tally

Humans are wicked the moment they are born, we are far more alike to roaches or locust then some kind of moral and good being.

Animal Crossing

>Fallout 1 and 2
>Children were killable, but there were consequences to it.
>In F1 there was only 1 annoying child character, but it was more satisfying bugging him in dialogue options to make him leave you alone.

>Fallout 3
>Removed the ability to kill children so they could keep the rating down and also save time having various versions of the game per region.
>Went out of their way to have many child characters annoy, berate, insult, ect almost as if the devs themselves wanted to annoy the player.
>Even the lamplight logo reinforces this

Its not just the fact they are killable or not, its the context they are given to the player.

Attached: 635d13896f24a21caf506258f232154195a774e33f9e49462dc3a7e87bf69834.jpg (600x480, 78K)

not being able to kill children just ruins the immersion.
who fucking cares, its a game if you cant handle it youre a pussy

>C
Let them hurt pixels on a screen b/c it really doesn't matter. Stop being busy bodies.

in WoW you could reach level cap without ever killing a single enemy

well if it's a medieval rpg, they should stop infantilizing the kids and make them into real humans with real motivations. a 10 year old in le old days ("teenager" really only became a thing in the early 20s century with the advent of the flappers etc.) was considered damn near a man already, and kids were routinely executed for crimes just like anybody else.

so if they want to get real kino, they could have kids that are forced into highway robbery, child soldiers, etc. so then you actually face a moral dilemma of what to do. killing kids in current games is needlessly edgy because they don't really give the kids any personalities or agency.

Attached: ponder the proceeding.jpg (259x194, 9K)

i'd rather helping a drowned dog than a kid
except it's a cute girl

Attached: letthekiddie.png (922x540, 334K)

>The basic enemy in the game is a human child
>You kill hundreds upon hundreds of them without mercy or remorse
>You don't find out you've been killing kids until the end of the game

depends on the game, but if kids are killable there should always be severe consequences

wow edgy

>Watched some Pirates of the Caribbean movie
>Man this is gonna be some fun swashbuckling action
>First scene is a graphic mass hanging where some little kid gets the rope and dances in the gallows
Based.

based

you have to be 18 to post here

I mean this is literally Catholic doctrine, I don't think it's edgy.

>some small puppy gets startled and walks towards the big nig
>enter a small sripted animation that takes 5 seconds
>big nig doesn't even look like he's struggling
>dies

>give me one reaon
>no, not THAT reason

what is wrong with making them unkillable? is there any benefit to killing children? I mean, as a game developer, you are responsible for the moral values you promote in your art. why promote a value that is contrary to what you believe? worse, why promote a value that is corrosive to society? Why do we have to defend someone's desire to murder a digital avatar of a child?

>but its just a video game character!
yeah, but it represents something in the real world. the player would decide to kill it, as a proxy for the real world thing it represents. why should a game developer allow that? don't ask "what is the harm". ask "what is the benefit?"

the other option is to punish the shit out of the player. either by in game effects, or by building the murder into the story. this way, when the player decides to kill the child, it is a pivotal event, designed to have emotional weight. motherfucker should feel GUILTY.

this is one thing that games could do, really well: put the player in difficult situations and make them feel the real emotional pain of their evil choices. More games like This War of Mine, rather than Grand Theft Auto

They're fictional you fucking retard
Does playing GTA mean you're a violent mass-murdering psycho? No, that's retarded. Same fucking shit.

He is not entirely wrong.
Do you think humans have an innate sense of morality?

too extreme for nu-Yea Forums

>video games
>art
18 up to post

Lol

>Video games should be a tool of social engineering
Incredibly bluepilled, but fairly based

>catholic

literally all christian doctrine except some hardcore heterodox american snake handlers or whatever, but it's funny you mention this. I was listening to christfag radio the other day because it's the only talk show in my area, and they mentioned that a recent poll (i don't remember which) asked a bunch of self-identifying christians if they believe that humans are fundamentally good, and the overwhelming majority said yes. the host then went on to bitch about modern ignorance of theology but anyway it's clear from this that the writing is on the wall, christianity is done for and most "christians" don't even know the day 1 basics of their own fucking religion lel.

>the player would decide to kill it, as a proxy for the real world thing it represents
oh your one of those people, please leave

wait... you found an evil sword, so you thought to feed it children? what the fuck?

based

what is wrong with making every character unkillable? is there any benefit to killing adults? I mean, as a game developer, you are responsible for the moral values you promote in your art. why promote a value that is contrary to what you believe? worse, why promote a value that is corrosive to society? Why do we have to defend someone's desire to murder a digital avatar of a human?

>but its just a video game character!
yeah, but it represents something in the real world. the player would decide to kill it, as a proxy for the real world thing it represents. why should a game developer allow that? don't ask "what is the harm". ask "what is the benefit?"

the other option is to punish the shit out of the player. either by in game effects, or by building the murder into the story. this way, when the player decides to kill the person, it is a pivotal event, designed to have emotional weight. motherfucker should feel GUILTY.

this is one thing that games could do, really well: put the player in difficult situations and make them feel the real emotional pain of their evil choices. More games like This War of Mine, rather than Grand Theft Auto

Attached: 1515623846541.jpg (645x729, 81K)

But user, don't you see both sides are equally bad!

edit: Thanks for the gold!

This.

Just allow players to do whatever they want, but add (realistic) consequences to their actions.

how is masturbation the same as killing kids?

>game has children
>you can bully, murder and even sexually harass them
>all it happens is that the game gives you an extra wanted level
Bless Bully.

How about a locked ini file that can only be accessed through ingame, where accessing it comes up with a clause screen like "changing these settings nullifys the game rating and does not agree with the developers point of view" and then just have a ChildrenKillable=false/true button, along with anything else

Based

Attached: Nier-Automato-3.png (247x301, 111K)

>Game has children and they are treated the same as any other generic npc

The only way to handle it. Morality doesn't matter if it's pixels. All that matters is making a good ass game that sells.

Attached: 1450632442027.jpg (1270x786, 255K)

Yes you retard. Morality is demonstrably an advantageous evolutionary adaptation, and even altruism can be explained in terms of selection pressure. Read The Selfish Gene.

Well yeah it's an evil sword, duh.

eh... because realism isn't actually fun? I live in a real world. it isn't that fun.

>those pure, innocent ones and zeros...

Attached: imk0dKU7WfDNp5Bo86kqocho1oXgQxtyGSlo.jpg (468x683, 65K)

how is masturbating to pixel on a screen morally different then killing pixels on a screen?

you can do that in fallout 3 actually

>HellMOO
>Good

Even if kids were killable I wouldn't kill them because I always roleplay as myself magically transported into the game world so I'm always an extreme moralfag.

Of course game with children when you can replace them with sexy lolis

>game has sex
>game has children
>can't have sex with the children

Attached: 617.jpg (499x499, 68K)

>sentence comprehension

The best solution is to make anything the game considers a living creature mortal and then not care that weirdos pose NPC corpses in sex positions and then bate to them.

I know that's a thing because I remember a few anons here posting about doing it in Oblivion years and years ago.

The first one because I can immediately mod it to kill them.

Cooperation is not necessarily moral.
You are making the mistake of believing in moral absolutism.

this. Why is this allowed?

Don't act like you never did it. You're no better than the rest of us, you stripped em and stacked em.

every vidya world is real in another universe

it could be fun tho? it's on the writer to make it fun, I don't see why you couldn't have something like

>quest where a bunch of bandits rob a local lord, he gets off with a broken arm but it turbo pissed about it
>you go find the bandits
>turns out, they are dirty orphans, the oldest one is 14, who became homeless because the lord razed their hamlet for some political bullshit
>you can choose to get help them get taken on at an abbey in the next town over, but this will butthurt the lord and you lose your reward (but perhaps leads to good things at the abbey), or you can decide that the law is the law, kill any who resist, and take the rest back for trial

i m a g i n a t i o n

The reason devs do it isn't necessarily always a moral one. Putting killable children in realistic games can pump the rating up to Adults Only which is bad for sales.

Basically fuck the ESRB.

What do you think would happen if Skyrim repeated the Hot Coffe fiasco but game journos didnt exist?
Exactly.

Attached: tiddieexpert.jpg (297x297, 24K)

Not in Oblivion.
I did jerk it to the VICE CITY strippers though. Yes, those horrific, frightening abominations were enough for my 13 year old dicklet.

Sigh. Children in game and make them killable. Some kind of punishment is required because of society rules. This is good: We need to stop making our children delicate shits.
Even in fucking games we are making everything That nothing would happen to them.

This needs to stop because we are raising another generation of fucking glass flowers.

I never stacked them but if I killed a female bandit or whatever I'd take off her boots and use the grab key to lift her foot and pretend my guy was sniffing her bare sole

What is the big deal? Its okay to kill random adults and teenagers but kids is crossing the line and is borderline psychotic?

all art is a tool of social engineering. ALL OF IT. anything you create and share with your fellows is a product of your values and beliefs. the fact that you share it shows your intention to share your values, either to influence your friends (look, this is funny!) or to reinforce your shared values (isn't this funny?!)

video games are the product of creative expression. they are not pure engineering constructs. there are creative decisions involved in all but the most basic of games. where there are decisions, there are values influencing the choices made. Where there are values, there is art. where there is art, there is social engineering

>ESRB doesn't do their job
>only consequence of ESRB is that adults can't play adult games
>kids still almost exclusively play M rated games though

ESRB is a joke and the only reason I don't openly advocate for removing them is because I don't want the government or some other horrible no good piece of shit entity trying to make it "better" as they'll almost certainly just make things even worse.

This is a pet peeve of mine if NPC's are treated differently, either by making them immortal or restricting features.

I don't want to kill kids, but children in videogames should be killable. The same shit if I want to cook a meal in Sims and the child can't do it? Why? Even if it would be dangerous, why not increase the chance the stove causes a fire? For me, everything in a game needs to abide to the same laws and mechanics.

child killers should be force-autosaved after a kill is made, character gets a permanent 'child killer' debuff, e.g. -50 relations penalty or whatever is relevant to the game mechanics. But preventing it or removing them entirely hurts the game's realism, plus people will make mods either way, but a nice hardcoded autosave would be nice, just don't include AoE kills

Morality is a social construct due to our new way of life. Humans in their base form have no need for your dumb views on morality. This morality you think of is only a thing because its forced down people's throats, not because people are inherently good. If you really think people are inherently altruistic, then you are actually retarded.

Mate I'm a 32 year old boomer and I genuinely used to pause in Streets of Rage while Blaze was in the single frame of her jumping kick where you could see up her skirt (second row, second from right) and jerk myself to roaring orgasm over and over before I could even cum.

Attached: 6d45cfb20d6ea30241b5e593b8a607ff.gif (583x366, 16K)

you kill characters because games are, essentially, stories. they are the story of YOU, the gamer, experience this simulated world. these stories might have conflict. conflict is more dramatic when there are high stakes. what stakes could be higher than dying?

also, killing is a morally fraught thing. this makes it excellent for teaching lessons, or just heightening narrative drama. Should Batman kill the Joker? Shouldn't Batman kill the Joker? Decisions, decisions...

also, did you just copypaste my post? what kind of argument is that? at least think your own thoughts.

What if you kill the child secretly in the middle of nowhere?

>child killers should be force-autosaved after a kill is made, character gets a permanent 'child killer' debuff, e.g. -50 relations penalty or whatever is relevant to the game mechanics.
nothing like having a bug where a child accidentally dies and having the rest of the game ruined
also
>not quicksaving every 20 seconds

Art for anything other than self expression and enjoyment is a spook.

Attached: 260px-Stirner.jpg (260x276, 24K)

I’m pretty sure there are at least 20 quests exactly like that except instead of children they use adults

The best solution is to make a game based around it

Attached: 1559585189306.webm (938x512, 2.85M)

>because games are, essentially, stories. they are the story of YOU, the gamer
No, you are playing the character in the game, not the other way around. You don't self insert your literal own self into a game and think, "Whoa, I'm a cool guy now". That's getting awfully close to tranny territory.

I'm surprised ESRB bashing isn't a conversation that happens on this board more. They are basically a bunch of corrupt fucks that jerk off major game publishers and offer no actual value to consumers.

tbf she is hot as fuck
I HOPE THE NEW STREETS OF RAGE IS GOOD

Attached: 1526011738181.jpg (737x691, 57K)

Please tell me more about alien morality

I am not saying hat the player might go out into the real world and kill an actual child. That is stupid. especially since Sociological studies have linked the falling crime rate with the rise in video games. It seems that people would RATHER kill digital facsimiles than kill actual people.

but, there is still that decision to kill, in itself. Video games don't just magically appear on Steam, or in Gamestop. they are the product of actual human beings. Why would an actual human want to provide another human with the cathartic pleasure of murdering a child? not the actual pleasure, just the simulated one.

My mom jerks me off

>game lets you adopt 10/10 loli
>can't romance her

What did Butthesda mean by this?

>child follower falls of a cliff
>Your companion has died while in your service.
>permanent game ruining debuff

sounds like something a redditor came up with
modding that shit out asap

Batman shouldn't kill the joker, the justice system should've given him the death penalty after the 3rd time he broke out of prison, killed a bunch of people and tried to stage a massive terrorist attack.

sure, but the point was just to have kids in the game because a childless world is weird and autistic, and perhaps have some aesthetic value along the way. not like there can't be more child-specific quests if some thought is put into it, that was just an example.

They're not the story of (You), they're the story of your fictional character in a fictional world. If you kill a bunch of people in GTA, which everyone does, that doesn't mean you're a mass-murdering psycho killer in real life. That's fucking retarded. Or are you claiming that somehow killing innocent child characters is different from killing innocent adult characters? They're not real, they're polygons on a goddamn screen.

Attached: 1559938162907.png (429x559, 247K)

>32 year old
Bro, you are a yoomer. Boomers are gen Y. Millenials are gen Z.

Women can get abortions yet you can't kill children in a game? Something seems wrong here.

did they intentionally make all the children little shits in skyrim just because they know you can't kill them?

Both should be completely fine.

In a medieval or post-apoc setting child soldiers are an inevitability, Surprised not many games implement that just to mess with the players head.

*Boomers are gen X
My bad.

yeah but is it okay to get an abortion on a videogame?

>hurt innocent kids in video games?
name one thing wrong with that
how is that a reason not to hurt fictional children?

Attached: despair.png (517x453, 209K)

>Another wanderer...
>Here to lick my father's boots
>Good job

I always wanted to brain that little shit in particular.

All children in western games are little shits, even in the ones you can kill them in like FO2

this meme is getting out of hand, a 2 year difference should not shift your category

How would a human being even begin to conceive an entirely non-human moral code? What would the moral conflict of the story even look like? It would just be nonsense.

i installed killable children solely to kill mcready in lamplight

in the early fallout games they will start chucking fucking rocks at you if you get caught stealing, gunned down a few of those little niggers in my first playthrough because of that.

Reminder that those little cunts will be ruling Whiterun eventually. Balgruf is a shit jarl.
That's not even considering the deleted questline.

I feel more comfortable killing children than animals

Herbivore Creature stage in Spore

read peter watts and get starfishpilled, he goes into issues like this in depth with his aliens. it's pure pagekino.

Attached: blindsight.jpg (183x275, 6K)

You say that, but there are people 2 years older than user, and then people 2 years older than them and then some more people 2 years older than those people.

You either abandon the idea of generations(a perfectly fine idea, all these classifications seem to do is make people argue with each other) or accept that there are arbitrary cutoff points that might not make much sense to the people living at those cutoff points but will make more sense 50 years later for historians.

do you know what art is? it is the creative expression of a conscious mind. Better art is a creative expression, with the intention of sharing that expression with another conscious mind.

Let's say you put a person at a crossroad. they can go left, or right. if the person goes straight, or up, or starts digging, that is a creative decision. if the person shouts "fuck your crossroad!" while digging, that is surely art.

programming is not art. that is engineering. Programming to deliver an emotional experience to an audience cannot be anything but art. Pong is almost certainly not art. that is just the creative solution to a problem. Mario Bros is art, because it is designed to give the audience pleasure. its not great art, but whatever.

Skyrim, with its legions of painters, sculptors, musicians, voice actors, writers, and gameplay designers cannot be anything EXCEPT art

>childless world

kids are already in the game and they serve the basic functions they’re needed for (npc, random quest, adoption)
there are unlimited mods already if you want that extra dose of ’tism

No. You are either a boomer or a zoomer. End of story.

The amount of "VIDEO GAME BAD BECAUSE YOU CAN KILL CHARACTERS, VIDEO GAME MAKE PEOPLE VIOLENT" tier retardation in this thread is proof enough that this place has become reddit.

Attached: 1481629040091.png (1156x170, 10K)

>Gen X: 1961-1980 Gen Y: 1981-2000 Gen Z: 2001-2020

The point is the cutoffs are retarded. Having people who hit adulthood before the internet and home computing was mainstream in the same generation as people who grew up with mobile computing and always on high speed internet is fucking unbelievable and modern anthropologists or whoever sets these cutoffs are fucking hacks.

Imagine being generation X and being totally forgotten about because you didn't fix the things boomers destroyed because you were too busy shooting heroin and listening to Alice in Chains and Nirvana.

Attached: tell_em_boromir_sent_ya.gif (384x162, 1.24M)

>Baby boomers (also known as boomers) are the demographic cohort following the Silent Generation and preceding Generation X. The Baby Boom generation is most often defined as those individuals born between 1946 and 1964
"boomer" literally refers to baby boomers. Gen X came after boomers. Boomers like 55 at the youngest but 30-something manchildren think it's cool to call themselves boomers because they played Wolfenstein as a kid.
Millenials are Gen Y. Zoomers are gen Z as the Z in Zoomer implies. The oldest Zoomers are about 25 right now.
This information is available to you with a 5-second googling and you still get it this incredibly wrong. Fuck, even if you think about the names (Millenials referring to the children growing into the new millenium, (Baby)Boomers, (Gen Z)Oomers. Fuck you're retarded.

I don't like to hurt them you sicko. I like to add sex mods to make them feel good.

Attached: ee4b576eafd831404db2a9f3809f1785--lord-of-the-rings-fellowship-of-the-ring.jpg (236x291, 14K)

Yes, dumbass edgelord

well that makes more sense because it makes the children assholes but if you kill them you get punishment
in skyrim it's just fucking annoying

is this that ledge from l4d2

I would kill children but not dogs or cats

>He doesn't raise daughters in his video games

Boomers ruined everything though. We just inherited the hellscape they created. Zoomers are little faggots who get triggered when the internet goes down.

Holy cringe, are you literally retarded? You’re such a fucking vegetable wtf

Attached: 7ACB6765-8599-485D-BCE2-AABC9DA76E5E.png (979x821, 1022K)

Based

>do you know what art is
stopped reading there

We're sure as fuck a lot more moral than the cutesy animals that everyone online pretends are so innocent compared to us / act like their lives are worth more than ours because of it. A human has the potential to act immoral, but an animal can never act moral because it has no concept of morality and can never develop one. The difference is that a human doing an immoral deed can recognize that what they are doing is immoral, even if they try to rationalize it or downplay it

how are you still this newfag in 2019, "boomer" on Yea Forums does not mean literal postwar baby boomer, there are no 60 year olds posting here. the meme is that 30 year old "boomers" are boomers because... whatever just google it bro, but come on.

redpilled as fuck

>game has massively popular sex mod
>that mod takes drastic measures to prevent anyone from using it for loli/shota sex
>there are easily applied patches to remove those restrictions
all according to keikaku

*hits pipe*

no, idiot, it is the story of the player, having fun playing the game. Like, literally, the hours spent in front of the tv. When you tell your friends about your gaming, do you say "And then I had Masterchief throw a grenade down into the hall where the dead Hive had dropped those granades and caused this MASSIVE explosion!"

No! you would say "I threw a grenade down the hall". Games exist to create these kinds of simulated experiences. Except if you consider the act of playing an experience, then they are real. Not real in that you killed actual space fungus zombies on an alien spaceship. but that you did all this, in a game.

>because... whatever just google it bro, come on.

Sup reddit

Americans are exceptional retards so they shouldn't be thought of as representing a religion that encompasses potentially a billion people

>if you don't change reality to fit Yea Forums memes you're a newfag
I'd argue the exact opposite desu.

Can you? I thought kids were immune to everything.

>Its not just the fact they are killable or not, its the context they are given to the player.
this.
80% of Skyrim and Fo4 kids are absolute wankers

I echo your sentiments user but this will unfortunately never happen given the faux-edgy nature of modern gaming

I was looking for this today in fact, care to elaborate?

Autosaves and quicksaves may fuck up scripts in Oblivion and Skyrim.
The first thing any sane person does, especially with mods, is turn autosaving off.

>not refuting the GTA argument
ok retard

Skyrim modcucks will NEVER defeat ATF

to be fair if you asked yurops this question you would probably get similar numbers, people choose to believe in this humanistic goodness of man bullshit because it feels good. even if a literal priest told them they were wrong they would still choose to believe because you can't tell me muh beliefs.

None of the other Christians know shit either. Example 1: The Vatican still exists.

Read a book

*tips*

Isn't it odd that the same people against killing virutal children in games are often the same who are the most adamant about killing them, before they're even born, in real life?

>being able to murder fictional children in games will make real children less delicate

shrugs.gif.exe.png.tiff.msi

The consequence of any murder in Skyrim is either a few weeks in prison or 1000 gold, which is a complete fucking joke.

is that what you do? when playing a game, do you ask yourself "what would this character do?" or do you just do what you would like to see happen? Or do you just do what you would actually do?

I always choose the second option (which is usually close to my actual morals)

a lot of people actually choose the third.

Make the main character a child so you can freely go around murdering as many child NPCs as you please.

>all Christians outside of America follow the Vatican

Attached: 978.png (820x729, 106K)

If I were you I'd get checked up by a psychologist. That's not normal and the fact that you think most people do the same as you hints towards a mental illness.

You know what is even crazier? People who just apply one thing to another thing with very little rhyme or reason because it fits their worldview.

Prove to me that abortion activists are also overwhelming vidya activists with data. Not because I like those milquetoasts but I also like truth and reality, not convenient boogeymen of redpilled zoomers on Yea Forums.

We live in a CLOWN WORLD

Attached: F0EC8DCB-E345-4974-9B67-476AD800BC93.jpg (1000x1000, 123K)

Lurk for 2 years before posting, newfriend.

1 or 3 usually, I have a certain code I abide in most games at least on the first playthrough, and then a different code for other playthroughs.
Example: I don't tolerate non-human characters where possible in any fantasy or sci-fi. Robots are fine but if I have the option of putting humans first and subjugating the filthy subhuman knife ears and xenos, I'll always take it. Made playing The Last Remnant almost impossible since the game is already hard and balanced around the different races having different strengths. I always get away with it in FFTA though.

Truth and Reality: Abortion kills children

I think he knows the memes, dumbass. I think he prefers the offficially(sorta) recognized generations over the shitty meme. I'm inclined to agree with him. Don't associate me with boomers.

>Morality is a social construct due to our new way of life.
You're an absolute mongoloid if you don't think hunter-gatherers and primitive tribes had and still have a strong sense of morals, code of honour and taboos.

The main essential difference between historical morality and our modern one is that the former is way more conditional, universal human rights would've been a silly meme to them but at least their morals came from themselves and were ardently believed in, rather than rules imposed from above.

>DUUUUDE WTF YOU CAN'T JUST SHOOT A BLACK CHARACTER IN A VIDEO GAME WTF YOU MUST BE A HORRIBLE PSYCHOTIC NAZI RACIST KLANSMAN TO EVEN CONSIDER DOING SUCH A THING THINK OF THE POOR FUCKING POLYGONS DUDE DON'T YOU KNOW IT REPRESENTS SOMETHING IN REAL LIFE
See how retarded this is?
Now replace black with child.

Attached: 1534506691594.jpg (600x653, 67K)

because you make choices based on what you would like to see happen. that is, what you think is valuable. So, you play this game and 15 hours in, you have the choice to kill a kid. maybe there is a consequence. would you risk your 15 hours of real life to see this bunch of pixels flail about and simulate death? maybe there is no consequence. what would you experience, watching this bunch of pixels flail about, on your monitor?

is your experience watching pixels jump around on the screen valuable, or not? do you care what happens? You must, because you are playing this game, watching these pixels, and not playing a different game. or even just doing something else entirely.

so, if you care about playing this game, what is the value of watching pretend kiddies pretend to die? if there is no value, then why not make them invincible? nothing lost, right?

based

so? I didn't want more povertysluts having even more babies than before. Abortion is literally a good thing and you cannot convince me otherwise. Imagine how many criminals and dolebabies aren't happened because of abortion. You should be thrilled that poor people are bringing fewer babies into the world.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

the ersb isnt the government, or legally enforceable, or literally anything. its simply a group that large retailers say they will conform to the standards, so they can claim to be family orientated.

a game not receiving a rating or getting an extreme rating means nothing more then those stores who use the ersb rating voluntarily do not stock it. ( unless your like, england, where its a literal fucking crime ). that being said, those companies voluntarily using these systems is really their choice. if you decided your 2 year old kid couldnt watch x rated material in your house, your doing the same thing.

look up the wikipedia page on china

Vemintide 2 mod with little children instead when?

that reaction is exactly why Bethesda programmed the kid to say that. Fucking aristocrats. burn them all

Seems about right.
IIRC clearing a bandit camp is 250 gold, so you need to kill ~30 bad guys to get out of jail for killing one citizen.
Alchemy giving you immediate infinite gold is another matter and not really in-universe.

this and rape should be a feature in every game.

Why yes I downloaded child killing and child sex mods for Skyrim. How did you know?

Attached: 1560092170125.png (687x768, 312K)

Attached: 1557518222637.jpg (1511x675, 351K)

>is your experience watching pixels jump around on the screen valuable, or not? do you care what happens? You must, because you are posting on this board, watching these pixels, and not playing a game. or even just doing something else entirely.

>some humans are immoral
>therefore all humans are inherently wicked, even the little children

I mean few games have nudity or fucking and those are just natural parts of the human body, human nature and relationships. Especially in America those things are, for one reason or another, taboo just as child killing while showing the most gruesome adult murders are just fine in movies and games

Gen X is not a boomer! that is like saying cats are dogs! they are two different things!!

>it's another "cuckservative thinks fetal clumps are humans" episode

really it was just they had no "universal" understanding of rights
it was "me and my tribe/family/clan and fuck you other guys you're barely even human"

maybe you are but i'm not, fuck you nigger

Attached: 1556128640797.jpg (517x421, 57K)

by your bellybutton looking-ass penis lmao

Just go the HellMOO route and make all players start out as 12 year olds and slowly age over time while brutally murdering and raping everything you can get your hands on.
It's okay if it's a fictional 13 year old raping another fictional 13 year old.

women lack rationality. You can't expect them to uphold male standards.

What is the value of watching humans be killed in online games?

aren't there kids getting killed in GoT? I remember one scene where a guy pulls one onto his sword

>it's another "libtard gets to redefine what is considered human when it suits them" episode

it's called original sin. everyone is born with it and unless you believe in x religion you go to hell. i don't remember which tribe of godcuckery believes in it off the top of my head.

The point is that its immoral and unholy and normalizing immoral and unholy things is bad for everyone, wealthy and poor

>what is sample size

You are one stupid motherfucker.

>game has children
>mod to make them killable
It's the only right choice

Attached: 1507689466281.jpg (518x518, 111K)

MGSV solved this.

this here. these games need more consequences anyway.

>your character loose a fight
>gets raped by the enemy
nice

Good. Imagine if the earth had 1 billion more stupid shits on it. Abortion is good, more people should do it, especially if they live in Africa or the Middle East.

>Fallout 1 and 2
>game had children
>you could kill them
it just worked

>ITS JUST CELLS MAAAAAAN
>IT DOESN’t LOOK LIKE A BABY MAAAAN LIKE IT CAN’T POSSIBLY HAVE ANY VALUE MAAAAAAAN

Fetuses aren't human.
Neither are women.

making none of the children innocent is the obvious solution. They are all gang members, therefore killing them is good karma, problem solved.

>1981-2000 ruined everything
>only became an adult like 3 years ago and I've already ruined everything
based me

Attached: 1560102932662.jpg (820x983, 144K)

>old cuckservative congressmen pandering for votes know what a "person" is but medical professionals don't
based literal retard

>I CAN'T TELL WHAT'S REAL AND WHAT'S A VIDEO GAME
Literal, actual, factual autism.

Attached: 1495902353446.jpg (250x323, 37K)

>White people think "medical professional" isn't a meaningless term
Oof

I don't know which mod I installed made kids on skyrim mortal, but the other day I walked into whiterun and Braiths corpse was just lying in the road. No idea what even killed her

Attached: when-you-gotta-oi2a0x.jpg (800x450, 56K)

MGSV failed your mission if you killed a kid, not really a solution.

Based and redpilled

>he didnt mod in killable children and kill everyone of the annoying 3 line having fuckers
I ate the charge did the time and my skyrim was 1000% more enjoyable

That's why I said 'historical'. The Greeks and Romans were ruthless fuckers when it came to barbarians but they took their citizenship incredibly seriously. Society was (and really still is) just way more insular, tribal and decentralized than what we pretend it is today.

Shaniqua needed 6 kids instead of 4. You're so noble. +5 Jesus points have been deposited into your Eternal Salvation piggybank.

this

more blacks were aborted in NYC than born last year. abortion is the only reason the black population stays stagnant. nasty as it is your nation would be ruined three times as fast without it

>immoral and unholy
citation needed. non-fiction, please.

>they made children invisible and uninteractible from every non-USA version and future GOG of the game so you couldn't kill them
>you can still see their speech bubbles in the world floating in the air and they still pick your pockets

now count every ejaculation ever that was nutted under circumstances where it couldn't cause pregnancy.
I think that makes a few more than 1.5 billion

Define medical professional

it has kids, and they can be killed. it is.

>implying a doctor in 1800 would've regarded blacks or women as person

it is, in fact, just a clump of vaguely "baby" looking cells without a functioning brain, yes. kind of like you.

I said I don't remember what poll, it was a pretty large one though. How do you automatically know it was a small pool? Oh that's right, you don't, you're just talking shit because it butthurted you. Granted, I'm not making an argument here since I don't have the poll, I'm just saying that my point was it convinced me, but I'm just some random guy. If you choose to believe that most christsfags actually take original sin to heart, go ahead, but I'm not convinced. And I'm not even some fedora tipper, I used to be a christian myself and I don't really consider christians to be some grand evil considering they are bordering on irrelevant anyway.

based mass purifier

>killing children is moral and holy

Gosh so edgy

>install them
>never use them after realizing that orchestrating your defeated enemies getting monster raped is more fun
feels good

yeah, im agreeing
really the only thing that expanded the idea of "rights" was the expansion of empires
when humanity was still mostly small autonomous groups, their understanding of rights and empathy didnt extend much farther than their group
as large empires grew, they needed a way to keep everyone from just killing and raping and looting each other all the time, so they came up with the idea that "we are all X (roman, greek, english, german, etc) now, so be nice to X"

HES SO MAD LOOK AT HIM GOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 0AAAB538-C2CF-4A55-9D94-FAC11D1327E7.gif (500x455, 496K)

>cuckservatives bury their heads in the sand at professional consensus
i bet you faggots think the overwhelming scientific consensus on climate change is a "hoax" and that the other 2% of fossil-funded "scientists" are the "real" ones lmao

false dichotomy

unironically true. those are the places that cannot sustain it and are the worst offenders.

>stopping
that means putting an end to something that exist.
show me some some games where you actually can kill children.

just because it's taboo doesn't mean it never happens. There is visible child death, nudity, sex and even rape in a handful of movies and games, but by and large depicting those things in media is considered in bad taste and controversial.

And they removed all of the children for the European release.
Globalism is what the problem is. Games are made to a universal standard where they can sell them just about anywhere with as little modification as possible.

actually, humans do have an innate sense of morality. humans, like a lot of animals, have an understanding of fairness and equality among peers. they also understand social orders and will work to reinforce the order.

This is why babies cry when they are unhappy. It is an instinctive action meant to trigger instincts in the surrounding adults.a lot of the shit that little kids do is because they don't accept the validity of other people's experiences. they lack empathy. once that kicks in, they will become good people. evil happens when people beat down their empathy. You have to train a person to be evil.

>anime phoneposter
>capslock
>calling anyone else mad
based /pol/cel

You disagreed so no, not really

Professional consensus also says that whites are disgusting beings who should be wiped off the face of the earth.
So lie down and die, thanks.

I'm playing as a child though

Attached: 1558148934686.jpg (680x838, 39K)

Exactly. I'm not even racist. I don't care what their race is. Geographically and politically those places are impoverished shitholes and this somehow correlates with having 12 kids. I don't know why being DIRT POOR means we have 12 kids but if we can just stop all the poor third worlders from breeding as fast as humanly possible it would be good for them and everyone else.

Overpopulation is the largest crisis facing humanity by far.

I like cannibalizing specifically children in video games a little too much.
What are some games besides Modded bethesda games and Ultimate Spider Man that let me eat children

maybe don't push kids off a cliff? how hard is it to not suck?

Pathologic's way of doing it. Children are in the game, they are in fact in many ways central to it, and they can die. In fact you will almost inevitably to see them die.
But you can't kill them randomly, and the game does amazing job of making you actually care for them.

Attached: Cute.png (1920x1080, 1.76M)

define person

>You have to train a person to be evil.
unless they have some mental illness that just makes them lack empathy. Plenty of kind parents have raised senseless killers.

>experts and medical professionals are on my side.....how could you POSSIBLY disagree with me???!??

We’re only human

Attached: CFA7F8DD-B411-44BC-A540-951D54C26211.jpg (574x378, 35K)

>implying professional consensus hasn't always been influenced by politics and society at large despite its best efforts
In 50 years sex change therapy for trannies will be regarded as backwards as electroshock therapy for homos

I just explained the difference between reality and simulation. how fucking stupid are you?

HellMOO
Cataclysm DDA (kinda)
Elona+
Dorf Fortress
Pretty much any somewhat moddable or edgy roguelike (no, Spelunky is not a roguelike, fuck off) or MUD.

no, really.

>game has children but they're invincible
>they praise and look up to you with no provocation

who gives a shit, I'll just end up modding them in anyways
and then mod whatever the hell I want to do to them afterwards as well
like hugging them and patting their heads

Attached: 875177-1331327677.jpg (1280x720, 728K)

nah, it doesn't. you seem pretty mad tho, tranny.

Based Russians

Attached: dab on em.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

The mod ACOK for M&B has a rape option I was pleasantly surprised by. It just randomly appears while travelling and really set the tone for the RPG element.
>while walking through the woods you see two young unescorted maidens. You decide to >rape them >let them pass

Same. Having bandits this close to rape Dovahloli only to later become Lurker onaholes is the best.

I thought the same thing lmao

>taking a child with you into extremely dangerous areas and combat
>kid dies
>"wow dude how was i supposed to know"

For consoles at least, since your console already constantly updates the address its being played at it could just forward the information that you're a touchler to your nearest local gestapo station and you can immediately be set to work making paint and flak jackets and not harming the innocent pixels.

It does actually.
Everything evil starts with whites.
They consume the most meaningless shit, they pollute the most, they dump their trash in third world countries, they're basically the biggest cancer on the planet.
We would be objectively better off if all white people aborted their lives.

So at what point do egg and sperm cells become a human?
If aborting a growing clump of cells is denying a human life and therefore wrong, how is cumming without an attempt at impregnation not?

If it exists in a game I should be able to kill it.

The most incoherent and absolutely fucking brain dead train of thought I've seen shat out onto this board in a long time. Strongly consider suicide, fucktard.

DSP as a father

>Giant mecha combat game
>You have 15 child pilots to pick from
>Each sortie costs one (1) childs soul as fuel for the mecha

Attached: zearth2.png (1451x1033, 1.4M)

retarded and uncle tedpilled

just look at any extant tribal society today, they are all edgy and evil by nu-standards and will literally kill and rape each other over accusations of witchcraft. humans are ultimately animals like any other animal, and that's not meant to be some insult or revelation, but rather the point is that thinking you are special is the equivalent of being some redditor who thinks his hot takes are in any way unique. there are a million people like you, and on that same token animals are more like you than you want to believe. many animals have a sense of fairness, they know theft is wrong, and often try to hide their misdeeds from their fellows or in captivity, from humans. and yet the majority of them engage in these misdeeds, doing what you think is evil is the rule, not the exception

No, you will be always be referred as boomer.
>I think he
No, he doesnt. You also need to lurk more.

lmao

Because sperm doesn't become life without an egg.
If left alone sperm won't suddenly grow into a person.
The same cannot be said of a fetus.
Same reason why a woman having her period isn't child murder.

why the fuck are you all so mad? it's just a game bro

This.
>ANIMALS DON'T HAVE MORALITY
Not all of them. Whales/dolphins and primates certainly do though.

And have sex with it

fuck you for reminding me of this

You're right but I prefer a vile, evil soul to none at all (China)

Cope

You are not at all wrong and in fact, this is very much scientifically provable. Although the statement that "you have to train a person to be evil" is a massive overstatement.
Evil - in it's purest and most "scientific" nature - can be one of two things: rejection of established cooperative behavior in favor of your own benefit, or behavior that causes harm to everyone, yourself included.
The first type of "evil" is just as natural to people as the cooperation. It's just a "back-up" solution of evolution, which never puts ALL it's eggs in one basket. Some people will become evil - abusing the inherent cooperative nature of others for their own gain - without training. You will always have sociopaths, psychopaths, and plain old crooked people in your society.

The second type of behavior: the utter destructiveness, not motivated by personal gain: that is a far more intriguing and complex problem. And I think that does not occur naturally. You do have to force person into that position.

I don't need to lurk more, newfag, I've been here since 2006 and I simply don't give a shit about your meme. Sorry.

Attached: 1543930827967.jpg (355x355, 22K)

>dump their trash in third world countries

Canada SOLD their trash to the Phillippines so they could be like ”haha look we like climate change we so progressive yay” and the broke Phillipino gov can be like ”yay we have money to pay for our 28888899928827th socialist program yay” and then (((protesting))) happened and suddenly its all Canada’s fault and the based third world non-whites were unknowingly taken advantage of?? ;((

I just wish there were more and better armors for males, they end up looking so alien.

The most dehumanizing thing is if the other tribe doesn't speak your tribe's language. You can only communicate in the most basic forms of gestures and actions while speaking what sounds like gibberish to eachother. Natural enemies

Have you looked at those third world countries? They dump their own trash into their own drinking water all without my help.

lol Yea Forums was founded by reddit user The_Exploding_Spork in 2011 u fucking newfag

>Enemy mecha kills itself at the start of the battle dooming an entire universe to be destroyed

Attached: NICE.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

>christfag radio
>the ONLY talk show in my area
>"I don't live in the middle of bumfuck nowhere, this one poll's result is clearly indicative that christians don't know their own religion!"

At best you're a disingenuous person and at worst you're simply dumb as bricks. I don't have to be a christfag to call out your idiocy, mate.

lmao k

No but by nutting without attempting to impregnate someone you're still denying a human life. Those sperm cells will be ejected from you and die shortly afterwards, millions children that never even got a chance to become a fetus.
If every woman on earth isn't pregnant whenever they can, they are also denying children their lives by their inaction.

well the guy I quoted said that, my point was more about how most people and many animals know what morals are, and yet constantly break them. as in, the majority of people are "evil" by their own standards but refuse to see it. this isn't even a fucking new idea, it was the default worldview of most people until the enlightenment turned everybody all faggy and they started worshipping themselves via humanism. humanism is literally the blue-est pill of all time, it's a comforting lie of grandiose scale that has shaped our world for centuries at this point

[Citation needed]
Sounds just like first world countries.

okay

Attached: 1298106038121.jpg (403x604, 36K)

>playing

I do live in a medium sized metro area but it's bumfuck by city slicker standards, and the poll was nation-wide. why are you boys getting so triggered by that post

>sounds just like first world countries
Nah, we filter the trash out and add fluoride. We have totally different problems.

How am I supposed to get raped by wolves if I don't play

>white people pollute the most
t. Ganges bather

kek

Attached: wow.png (182x260, 79K)

*cracks open a surge* carmageddon, now that's a game. They don't make them like they used to. *sips*

>spoonfeed me!!!

Mmmmmm nah no thanks Mr. Redditor, you can do your own personal research if you’re up to it. Since you’re repeating the BBC headline, like, there isn’t much hope???? But you might like idk

It's alright senpai Chinese bugmen are about to take that top spot

Except those aren't deliberately done to deny a human life, unlike an abortion. One is a potential life never existing due to inaction, the other is a potential life deliberately being ended.
In a perfect world we would have automated sex and had breeding robots constantly pumping out new humans around the clock (assuming we could feed and house them all).
Frankly, I'm all for the automation of sex, it's clear that millennials are much too dysfunctional for proper relationships, so we may as well build some robotic replacements.

>destroying a clump of cells that doesn't know it existed and could not even sense the world around it, simply granting it the eternal nonexistence that each of us experienced for billions of years before birth
vs.
>Being born into at least 18 years of a family that didn't want you and/or is too poor to have you, growing up scorned by the ones that are supposed to love you, just so you get a chance to live in poverty or abuse for most, if not all of your miserable existence before returning to the nothingness for another eternity

h…hot

Attached: 1542116034452.jpg (386x363, 95K)

>white people pollute the most

India and China are the worst offenders but naturally non-white people can’t do anything wrong so you’ll just pretend that doesn’t happen

>I have no source
Sounds about right.
I would unironically take the Chinese over whites.
At least they don't pretend that objective evil isn't evil, they just don't give a fuck.
White people try to pretend that they're moral when they're really psychopaths, which is absolutely despicable.

not my fault, glitched game mechanics. it's bullshit guys!

in the latter, you can literally kill yourself at any time if you want.

so its: no choice verse choice

>kill a baby before its born because ”lol we so poor lol”
vs
>let the baby live and take a chance on a great mind being born

Dragon's Dogma let you marry children or throw them off cliffs.

It just didn't give a fuck, that's how you do it.

kek, you've been here since 2016 at the earliest who are you trying to fool

REE
Carmageddon is pretty good, but Twisted Metal 2 was the car combat kino for me. Vigilante 8 was also okay. Do we count Road Rash? Fucking loved Road Rash 64.

"It's not okay to prevent years of torture because the one being tortured can eventually degrade so much as a human being that they'd rather end their life than continue existing"

Same with ylona. Someone make a sexable everything mod. i want to see my character methodicly impregnate an eldrich horror, not just having a limp dicked child just fall out.

I'm no

Yes, choice is better than no choice.
How is this so hard for white people to understand?

>You didn’t spoonfeed me!!!
>I win!!!

Actually.....you lose.....
Willfully ignorant......
*smirks*

>your character lose a fight
>gets raped AND impregnated by the enemy
>pregnancy causes various debuffs to character until birth
>don't want to abort because even if it's a rape baby, it's still your child and you love it

I'd like to point out that we are discussing the topic of children in bideo games. Secondly, I'm alright if you kill those clump of cells (I think it's human and the only reason people say otherwise is to cope) at any stage of development when given overpopulation issues. On the topic of games, dead space allows you to kill zombie fetuses.

Shitposting isn't going to help alleviate the lies you tell user.
But yes, whites are evil and the world will be better with you gone.

Unfortunately, your parents chose not to abort you. Bad decision, really.

My bad. I'm not. I just told you something true and it is irrelevant to my overall existence if you believe it or not. I will forget this interaction within 5 minutes of it ending.

Attached: 1300697057948.jpg (361x440, 31K)

>Annoying fucking kid characters join your party
>Literally and unironically the same voices as Phil and Lil from Rugrats
>Never shut the fuck up
>The girl runs around making weird faces

Attached: cooke.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

fallout 3 had children, why did Bethesda chicken out after that

>doesn't even know how to post properly
>pretends to be older than a couple years
hahahahaha embarrassing

>comparing the abortion of healthy human babies to the abortion of dead space zombie fetuses

this is your mind on videogames

Attached: 7FB76423-1319-438A-8EFD-76F45634C964.jpg (1100x1113, 89K)

invincible children

Leave em out. Better to not expose them to violence in the first place.

>doesn't know what noko means
>hasn't been here long enough to try to beat the captcha cooldown timer with a post
I'm sorry wittle baby but you fit in ju

Attached: candle.jpg (397x274, 10K)

>implying a single non-white country exists thats any better

Clown world

The second. If you do the first, the sick fucks will rip the child models and make SFM porn of them.

The real solution is to make the player character a child, and all the NPCs big titty onee-sans who rape you if you lose a fight.

You should be able to fuck dogs

Basically every hentai game where you play a female protagonist.

>don't want to abort a rape baby
retard

hold on, that's not how the Candlejack meme wo

based dragons dogma

>not being Totally Pro-Choice
Literally nothing wrong with killing kids. Just think of it as a really late term abortion.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (1200x630, 123K)

>kill and torture THOUSANDS of adults good
>kill and torture ONE kid bad

Japan
Taiwan
Singapore
Malaysia
Argentina
Israel
South Korea

I would take any of these countries over the modern western white world.
White people are a dysfunctional mutation of human life, hence why you're all pro-child murder.

>i don't care i'm such an oldfag
>let me spam replies to show you how much I don't care
>misusing candlejack meme
dude just lurk more

Attached: 62398238_2526011627410294_186312339815923712_n.jpg (680x588, 51K)

Attached: Cao Cao at Chibi.gif (188x174, 476K)

I think Lost Odyssey had the most real depiction of children in any form of fiction in existence.

I wasn't comparing them, I just couldn't think of any other video game where you could even see a fetus. I guess death stranding?

I know you’re trying SUPER hard rn but its getting pathetic

Why does it show a picture of him kicking a clump of cells? I don't see the connection?

Dude. Come on.

Don't tell me anything newfag, I have over 9000 confi
I'm not proud of the time I've wasted here. The one bad thing about anonymity is that there isn't a "this is how long your eyes have looked at Yea Forums" timer that I can reference.

Dropsy's Hugventure

Hare to break it to you, but Argentina is a white country my dude

but there is a choice involved. the mother's choice.

>loose
For the last fucking time, it's "lose". Loose is what your mom is.

>Game has children but they're invincible

absolute SHIT! when i was young i torrented fallout 2, but it turns out it was some censored freedomless EU version, theres a pub you can enter that has two children at the door before you go in, they have a chance to pickpocket items from you, including mission critical items.

EU decided to make them invincible and invisible in their infinite wisdom, so i spent a long time looking around for where my quest item went, finally found out about this RETARDED fix, got the real intended version, and suddenly i see the children, its like "they live" glasses for barren people. anyways i put an explosive in the kids inventory and blew him to shit. terrible to make kids invincible.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

>if you respond you care
I smell like shit and I'm naked in an office chair on Yea Forums as a 29 year old epic boomer. You think I care? If I cared I'd probably be outside enjoying the Earth before I leave it instead of bullshitting with retards like you and me.

Attached: 1526330787001.jpg (596x553, 54K)

It also had the most realistic depiction of big veiny mommy tits.

Attached: Numara-11.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

oh he mad

easily moddable to be killed. i modded killable children into Fallout 4 as well and honestly didn't find myself actually killing them that often.

the reason people killed children a lot in FO1 was because they were bratty, thieving little shits.

Maybe you try travelling to some of those countries and see how people live there
t. lived in SK and Japan for 10 years

>Argentina
Wrong, it's the whitest and an ungodly shithole. Shut the fuck up.

>no really i don't care guise
>please believe me i'm not new as fuck
>look at this ebin shrek meme haha amirite?
so transparent

What? There is literally nothing wrong with killing kids. It's legal to do so around the world. So why not?

>loose
You raging casual, I will win and rape every thing that looses

>killing your own innocent child because of the sins of the father
based and satan pilled

>deleted questline
?

Who is worse? A guy just being honest about the futility of what is going on here or the guy trying really hard to prove the oldfag is a newfag because he's actually the newfag?

Yeah, I know your kind. I used to post like you are now to oldfags too. You'll get over it.

Its not right, man. Kids are innocent.

>allowing his obviously fucked genes to continue
>likely the child will be a rapist as well
Prepare the hangers

Get a life

>White reading comprehension
Not surprised that you're this stupid.
There is no choice for the child.
Choice > No choice
So choice for the child > no choice for the child
And yes, the life of an unborn child is more important than the life of any currently-living child-rearing-age female on the planet, especially white ones.

Not only this, but I know anytime I claim oldfag status there will be at least one triggered faggot who just HAS to respond to prove me wrong. You're probably responding now or will have responded by the time I click post on this.

Attached: 1524810902557.png (552x608, 190K)

Moral is a totally arbitrary human concept, you cant measure how morally upright roaches are

>t. lived in SK and Japan for 10 years
As someone who lived in SK and Japan for 18 years, I'd take either of them over any western country.

The beloved system was so fucking half-assed yet offered so much freedom.

I am pro-infanticide and abortion simply because the type of woman who would kill her own child would almost certainly raise a rotten one, so let her kill it. And of course, all the nigger abortions, we would have millions more niggers if not for based Margaret Sanger's* clinics, aka Planned Parenthood today. It may seem grim but every child killed this way is a robbery removed from history, every aborted fetus means lower crime and *that* woman doesn't get raped, or *that* man doesn't get beaten. So I'm over it, the moral bullshit I mean, just fuckin kill them. It's a doggy dog world, as they say ;^)

*one should note that she was actually anti-abortion despite the memes, she mainly just supported birth control and thought condoms and pills would kill the nigs, her eugenics were fairly primitive early 20th century style.

Attached: blocks your negro.jpg (768x432, 17K)

Didn't that actually happen in SH3 or something

>telling people to get a life on Yea Forums

Attached: 1517979225030.png (1120x1450, 838K)

>the rapist is a 10/10 white aryan demi-god who just graced your whore mutt of a wife with the spawn of heaven
>kill his innocent child because ”muh moralz muh life of the mother”

Attached: 0F7C8AF3-8866-4714-A2FE-2E8AEAA99C85.jpg (316x306, 10K)

there is no child to begin with you literal retard. when I sneeze into a tissue the snot doesn't get a choice whether to be thrown away or not.

ITT: Eka's Portal users seething about people disturbed by wanting to kill kids.

Go read a book, they already feel pains since 8 weeks

>the type of woman who would kill her own child would almost certainly raise a rotten one, so let her kill it
But think about it that way: she also has a chance to die during child birth.

I'm pro-abortion so long as it involves forced sterilization or is 100% funded by the woman getting the abortion.

so you're a sick fuck who wants to hurt innocent adults?

The initials are ATF and it rhymes with small the smallen.

>And yes, the life of an unborn child is more important than the life of any currently-living child-rearing-age female on the planet, especially white ones.
Trying too hard, shitposter-kun.

Typical evil white demon.
Miss me with that satanic shit.

Why is this not allowed again? I mean is there any legal reason or what? Pretty sure all murder is immoral if that's the entire point.

>death during childbirth

Literally the biggest pro-abortion meme out there, it never happens unless your birth the baby on your own (only black mothers die during childbirth hmmm makes one think)

>making it so only the middle class white people can lower their birth rates
>povertynogs will be forced to keep shitting out babies
Yeah, it in fact should be government funded on request. It would be cheaper than welfare for new kid.

Hi I'm a republican.
I don't believe in social welfare, none of my precious tax dollars should go to anyone less fortunate than myself.
I believe in the bible of course, but only when it fits my agenda. Being nice and kind to all people? Naw. Giving to the poor? Naw. Turning the other cheek? Naw. Delivering divine fucking wraith on anyone who disagrees? Fuck yes. You all shall burn in hell.
I've never been impoverished but I don't see why the poor can't bootstrap there way to success.
I know nothing about women or their personal situations but I believe my opinions on their body are the correct ones!
this is the real fucking clown world

Attached: 1341785645971.jpg (400x363, 31K)

tumors feel pain too
>HURR DURR ARE YOU SAYING A BABY IS THE SAME AS A
No I'm saying that "feeling pain" is not a valid point to chose what we can extirpate.

>you kill characters because games are, essentially, stories. they are the story of YOU
THERE IS A MOD FOR SKYRIM THAT LETS YOUR CHARACTER CRITICIZE YOU, THE PLAYER, FOR PUTTING THEM IN LEWD SITUATIONS. PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW THE FUCK IS YOUR CHARACTER GETTING INTO AN ARGUMENT WITH YOU IMMERSIVE YOU COMPLETE FUCKING IDIOT.

I am not an elf supremacist irl. I'm not a negro gangbanger irl. I'm not a greaving widow trying to get her son back irl. I am not living out my story when I play a game. When I face a dilemma in a game I don't think "what would I do in this situation?" I think "What would my character do in this situation?" Faggots like you are the reason sjws exist. This is the logic Socialist Realism, the Soviet artistic philosophy used and basically boils down to "conform or get blacklisted." Eat a dick faggot, I play a roleplaying game to PLAY A ROLE.

Someone in a video review pointed this out the other day and I never thought about it until now

>Criticize player morality choices being too binary
>Complain when you can't kill children

I'm black, so that's exactly why my stance on abortion is what it is.
The less whites the better.

>game has children
>but no cunny

every single time

>life of an unborn child is more important than the life of any currently-living child-rearing-age female
More important than the life of a roastie who wants to kill her kid, yes, unironically

then why should they have any rights?

>butthurt libtard creates and attacks a scarecrow in an attempt to prove a point only he understands

I don't get why we're treating kids differently than adults? Kids are just as evil as adults and commit the same crimes as adults such as murder and rape.

Oh.
Nah, I'm pretty sure fewer POOR PEOPLE REGARDLESS OF COLOR is the true solution. Thankfully, American blacks have bought in and are not a growing population. Just need to get the mexicans on board.

Put them in the game and make them rapeable.

Attached: 1457291229225.png (314x316, 139K)

Literally how is that argument supposed to make sense? Bigthink.exe is launched and it's giving me nothing

That's alright, we just need to import more Africans, which the government is happy to do.
But again, the less white people the better.

>"my wife's rape baby son"
Soi and cuckpilled

Sounds exactly like what someone who uses the term libtard unironically would do desu.
You're posing on a meme hell where tranny shit is discussed more than by actual trannies solely for the purposes of outrage bait merchants. Good job.

They shouldn't which is why a man should decide whether the kid lives or dies.

>seething REPtile

The overwhelming majority of abortions are non-white so thats pretty funny

Cuz most of them don't know better.

i met some millenial niggers who literally apologized to me for the inferiority of their african race

you gen z niggers dont seem to have any humility at all though, its just all "kill whitey we dindu nuffin we wuz kings"

enjoy it while it lasts

>the less white
The fewer white people is the correct way to phrase that. You've got a lot of work to do if you want someone to take you seriously, Tyrone.

alt right retard has no fucking arguments and just uses internet buzzwords to deflect the argument.
get a new fucking gimmick for christs sake

Attached: 1435597985415s.jpg (101x117, 3K)

>mod skyrim to allow rape and sex mods, the whole 9 yards
>add a bunch of rape and slavery mods
>spend hours just looking for and installing them
>spend even more troubleshooting so it doesnt CTD
>spend another several hours making the perfect loli
>fap to her getting raped once
>never touch it again

Actual explicit sex in games is overrated. You either want to play a good game or you want to fap. Rarely do those two feelings coincide.

Attached: skyrimelf.png (1202x508, 1.33M)

>I'm black so my stance on politics is based on fake news fed to me by the MSM
Checks out

>they already feel pains since 8 weeks
"No."

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1440624/

>Current theories of pain consider an intact cortical system to be both necessary and sufficient for pain experience. In support are functional imaging studies showing that activation within a network of cortical regions correlate with reported pain experience. Furthermore, cortical activation can generate the experience of pain even in the absence of actual noxious stimulation. These observations suggest thalamic projections into the cortical plate are the minimal necessary anatomy for pain experience. These projections are complete at 23 weeks' gestation.

>23 weeks
>most states already outlaw abortions this late-term
>less than 1% of total abortions occur after this point

>implying I let the mother live

Attached: 31BA1B32-72CF-4296-8667-89FDE5A3BD64.jpg (720x640, 54K)

>socio-political stereotypes from 2005
Still better than just calling everyone left of Ceausescu Nazis I suppose

Make everyone killable and make the player deal with the consequences if there are any. Fucking sick of this shit that fiction has to hold back when reality doesn't.

>I'm white on Yea Forums so my worldview is shaped by people who stalk twitter trannies and then spend hours a day discussing them
Whoa, you're fucking BASED and REDPILLED my dude

I love dogs, but video game dogs aren't dogs.

Thankfully most states are importing tons of Somalis, Ethiopians, Kenyans, and various other Africans, so I'm not too worried about the black population.
Most of my friends are African immigrants anyways, and they're staunchly anti-abortion.
Native-born blacks are a lost cause, like most native-born Americans, so we just need to bring in more immigrants with an actual moral code and replace the shitty people currently living in this country.

>game doesn't let you flay people alive
>game characters don't have skin to flay from their writhing bodies
Which is the better solution to stopping dumbasses asking dumb questions about sick fucks who don't matter and aren't even worth discussing?

>libtards respond through walls of text and shitty buzzwords

Based lol

>this has four replies
this board contains the most easily baited people on earth

>you have to be an adult to know good from evil
>Cuz

Attached: 24678264742746.png (237x241, 52K)

Third option is cringy as fuck and literally the design philosophy that is casualizing Elder Scrolls. Morrowind was written around "What would my character do?" and is great because of it. Fallout 4 was written around "I'm the mary sue and self-insert" and sucks because of it. Self-inserting is writing kryptonite. The goal should be to have characters insert themselves into you.

based incelposter

It's not about fapping user, it's about the whole process. Don't you want to get off?

Attached: download.jpg (274x184, 7K)

>Which is the better solution to stopping sick fucks who want to hurt innocent kids in video games?

Let them do it, but it turns your file into a permadeath Iron Man run.

>I am pro-infanticide and abortion simply because the type of woman who would kill her own child would almost certainly raise a rotten one, so let her kill it.

Is there a bigger redpill than this? When does the husband/boyfriend ever get custody of the child? It's better this way.

How about just lettin people kill children

Funny thing is, Rimworld allows you all that and much worse, but no one raised objections or called crusades on that game.

that's mostly because all sexlab mods are a spaghetti code mess of scripts that will nuke your game on a regular basis so they're only good for short bursts of fapping and not long playthroughs

Seething femcel doesn't want to die for her sins, cute

/pol/ culture came from years of us reading mainstream media articles, mostly written by jews

trannies werent even an acceptable thing when we got started, kike nigger

Killing dogs in a game doesn't phase me at all, whatever.

But kicking them or punching them does. weird

Nah, this board just has lots of /pol/tards and they hate when someone challenges their views.
Also a lot of American and Euro women, who are basically non-human.

Why though? Should my save file be deleted if I kill women in GTA? What is this shit?

It works much better when it's an immersive part of the gameplay. Raider children + Killable children mods for Fallout 4 make sense, for example.

You sound like you have alot of self-hatred lol. I’ve never met a black american before but here in the EU we just assume all of you are third world immigrants

I tried to do this with mods in Skyrim and nothing worked. I really wish a developer would put this in the game. I don't think it would have to be controversial. They could just say "this is the reality of war/medieval times."

Attached: howboutdat.png (500x479, 121K)

>and the game does amazing job of making you actually care for them.
like what?

>my ideological opposition responds with buzzwords and this is bad
he says while responding with buzzwords

Neither. Just allow children to be hurt in the game but have the game automatically report them to authorities.

"user just murdered a lot of children in KID KILLA GAIDEN X you may want to do a health and wellness check."

>I spend hours of my life finding literal who trannies on twitter to whip myself into a frenzy
>if someone points out how silly and futile this is, they are a [insert boogeyman word]

You sound like the trannies now btw.

The Beloved system was so unbelievably broken and stupid but it's one of those things that just made the game all the more memorable and amusing. So many amazing stories from other players getting absurd NPC romances.

I genuinely thought it would stop me from getting Pip or Tomlin as romance if I tried it, but no it literally doesn't care and your crusty old lady Arisen makes out with either of them at the end and then they live in your house. What the fuck Itsuno.

Because Rimworld is a niche indie game behind a hardly inconsiderable price tag. It's not even a blip on the radar of the outrage merchant games journalists. And even if it was and Tynan caved in, people would've just modded it back.

>"white people are bad" is challenging my views

its challenging my right for myself and my civilization to exist

and the only answer is to end you types

>game has killable children but instead of a typical death animation they just poof out of existence in a cloud of cartoony smoke like enemies in mario 64

How do you fuck it up? The page for Sexlab on loverslab literally lists the exact install order of all the mods you need.

That horror game with the blonde and the dog companion.

>right
There is no right for you to exist. Rights are a joke invented by people that can be removed or altered at will with enough force. You're a brainlet.

do you anything better to do than dropping ironic shitposts on a subject we long since past?

>It works much better when it's an immersive part of the gameplay.
This.
It's why one of the only games to smoothly incorporate rape into gameplay to this day is HellMOO, since it also has a fetish system, which changes what makes you horny, which affects your stats.
So if you want to be a giant zombie that just rushes into battle and beats the fuck out of everything with your bare hands it's beneficial to constantly be horny.
The opposite is true if you want to be a gun/blade user whose stats are fucked by being horny, which makes mid-combat rape a legitimately viable option (assuming you actually put points into/trained wrestle).

You’re literally a reverse /pol/tard, what makes you think you’re any better? You’re hateful, ignorant, and dumb. Finesse out of here

only when they're being shits. feral and mutant dogs are basic enemies in the new fallout games. I also beat the shit out of dogmeat every time his stupid ass blocked a doorway in FO4 or when he triggered laser tripwires by running around like a fucking retard, the dumb little fucker.

cringe

Why is killing small child NPCs less healthy than killing pedestrians in GTA? What even is the argument here? If I want to go on a spree to kill everyone, I want to kill everyone. Lock me up, but that's the main appeal of open world games that have violence as a core mechanic. Would GTA be fun if you couldn't kill innocent people

I mean, I did sorta try to make it immersive. I played as a thief guild child who was really bad at stealing things, so she would end up getting caught and raped very often.

The problem is, Skyrim is a pretty shitty game and an even worse role playing game, so it ends up being pretty boring except for the rape parts.

Attached: retardedcatheadphones.png (994x560, 1024K)

Attached: 28973588.png (640x1534, 1.66M)

Practise English.

>Native-born blacks are a lost cause, like most native-born Americans, so we just need to bring in more immigrants with an actual moral code and replace the shitty people currently living in this country.

its not because they were bred to be stupid slaves, because literacy rates were far higher 50 years ago than they are now

its welfare and child support, the lower IQ of them are so dumb they're very susceptible to it and breed like rats because of it, basically making them devolve into retards

the same will happen to all dark skinned immigrants after a generation or two

Nah, I just think there's a reason American blacks were the ones sold into slavery.

This

what a sexy girl

Wow so edgy. You don't control that force though so how about you shut the fuck up