Cadence of Hyrule Thread

The game will be out tomorrow. How’s your hype?

Attached: 0C6499C9-EAA1-4443-A3B0-742FC8190406.jpg (743x413, 74K)

zero

I'm good. But thanks for offering.

I bought necrodancer in a steam sale. I will do the same with this on a eshop sale eventually.

I never understood the onions meme until I saw this game.
I will never play it. Ever.

Not interested

I'll buy it when it goes on sale for like 50% off, I just bought Necrodancer and I'm thoroughly enjoying it.

I don't get what this is supposed to be, some indie game that Nintendo allowed to use Link and Zelda?

wish LA remake looked like this game

Looks easier than the first crypt game, but I think that will be a good thing since there is more exploration this time around.

necrodancer has a ton of characters, itd be better if this took the same approach and let you unlock characters from across the games

Pretty much. The announcement was quite a shock for that reason. But it's a very good indie game.

>throw link and zelda in a game for no reason
OMG HYPE

Cadence of Hyrule uses Toon Link sound bytes, so I'll take a hard pass on that audio cancer.

Attached: 1559157592340.jpg (680x876, 56K)

>game looks good
>soundtrack guaranteed to be good
>gameplay is good
yeah why would I be hype about this

Is it digital only, lame

>Procedurally generated roguelike
I'm not sure how exactly I could be sold on this. I might pick up the first one since it's on sale.

Day one, I played Necrodancer recently to get a feel for it

like my IQ, low.

i like rhythm games but i dont have a switch
the OST sounds dope tho

Just bought Necrodancer. I am enjoying it and i will probably enjoy this one even more.

CotN was fun but Cadence is a cunt and unlikeable protagonist.

Looks cool, but I'm really bad at necrodancer. I can't keep the rhythm for shit.

I'm excited. More Necrodancer is always welcome

Yeah, she's an idiot, but if it's like Necrodancer, the cutscenes can be disabled

i liked her when the game was in beta. i liked Death Metal's theme when the game was in beta

I love necrodancer, want to play this game, but I don't have a switch. And it's not worth buying a switch for this and mario odyssey

>soundtrack guaranteed to be good

I always thought LoZ music was serviceable, but that's it. Can't think of a track that wouldn't be a downgrade from Necrodancer's bangers.

nonexistent