Nintendo Treehouse Live @ E3 2019 Day 2

youtube.com/watch?v=R5y5DQEJcgM
twitch.tv/nintendo

Saving E3, one thirty minute segment at a time. Deep, in-depth, extended gameplay demonstrations of games revealed in the Direct presented to you by developers, producers, and cute Treehousefus.

>NOW: Super Mario Maker 2

(You) Missed:
>Fire Emblem Three Houses
>Luigi's Mansion 3 - Multiplayer
>Trials of Mana

Attached: Nintendo-Treehouse-E3-logo.jpg (800x517, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch.tv/PrettyIgnorantDugongTooSpicy
gameinformer.com/preview/2019/06/11/decades-in-the-making
bgr.com/2019/06/12/nintendo-switch-2019-release-date-new-console-models-to-launch-soon-5715500/
strawpoll.me/1893583/r
youtube.com/watch?v=8qmwvKTwm10
nintendo.fandom.com/wiki/Teresa_Lillygren
youtube.com/watch?v=zKvz_mV6hDI
nintendo.com/games/detail/daemon-x-machina-switch/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

braaap

how was collection of mana?

I like Nintendo

REMEMBER ME!!

Attached: 1434671451017.jpg (144x158, 5K)

The Mario Maker 2 Invitational was really fun by the way, especially the final stage with Abdallah vs The Completionist on that ice themed stage was pretty clench and exciting.
Go watch it if you haven't.
And buy Mario Maker 2. It'll be the best game of the year with thousands of hours of fun.

By the way, they confirmed online multiplayer with FRIENDS yesterday.

Attached: themes_b.jpg (3058x2160, 2.24M)

SMB2 STYLE WHEN

For the user from last thread: they said we'd get more Astral Chain today.

They said they're doing more Astral Chain today

Attached: DzXwoTyV4AA-EPM.jpg (3312x4095, 734K)

>11. While the Secret of Mana remake was not on Switch, Trials of Mana is thanks to fan feedback over the lack of Mana on the console. Oyamada said that Collection of Mana was Switch-exclusive because they had to actually get the code for the games from Nintendo, meaning the Switch made sense.

>still lacking in A TON of mario enemies
>still lacking in Power-Ups
>Water is locked to Forest theme for no damn reason
>No placeable water tiles
>cant make custom world maps to Feel like you made a progressing adventure
>still cant customize the music to play on any theme you want
>cant Toggle on/off the Night gimmicks so you can just have the aesthetic
>Night deletes the background
>and Night HAS to have that shitty Music Box tune playing and no option for the normal music
>100 Mario mode GONE
>Mystery Mushroom is GONE

maaaan Fuck this game!!

Attached: stop like THING.jpg (202x196, 22K)

clips.twitch.tv/PrettyIgnorantDugongTooSpicy
Based Suda saving video games by literally masturbating.

They mostly showed the remake. Looks great and faithful to the original.

>treehouse guy says that Rise is popular in Japan
>Devs acknowledge that the fan patch exists but try to dodge around mentioning it on stream
Based Mana devs

good

I need a release month list for upcoming Switch titles. I count 5 I need to buy going through to September already and I can't remember the dates on shit after that.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

lol i fart

All great games, for not so great price
Blame squeenix for this. Still gonna grab it tho

This begs the question.
How many codes for third party games does Nintendo have?

And can they use it to leverage bringing more games to the switch?

Additional games themes are coming, right?

E X P A N D
D O N G
fuck off, literal whore

What do you abbreviate this thing as out loud, again?

Attached: SNES.jpg (1500x792, 82K)

How are you feeling now that we essentially know the Switch's lineup for the rest of the year? Better or worse than 2017? 2018?

>have to get your own code back from Nintendo
lol

Can I get fun out of the game if I'm not a Kaizo player or not a creative person?

STICKY ALREADY

No ice flower? :(

>actual shilling
Yikes

They show fire emblem already?

Better. Would be the best if Animal Crossing was this year.

>All those people spamming about the National Dex in the chat

Yes, there are people who played Mario Maker for ages despite not making any courses themselves and just playing what others make.

>big guy

E S S N E S S

That's the snes classic

Was the first thing.

pretty good really

Attached: 1560359740320 mana.png (718x663, 1.04M)

4U

No sticky, sticky brings in shitposters.

Yes, first thing they did. You can rewind and watch it later though.

Did y'all like trials of mana remake? Looked pretty good to me.

this cannot be real

Is the 100 life mode still in or not?

>Yikes

cringe

Better than last year for sure.

>2 vouchers for €100, 10% cashback
>can pre-order new games for €45 from the UK
I wish they thought this through a little better. The only way these things work is if you want the €70 eshop games digitally.

Attached: 1551749489978.png (600x900, 437K)

Why would you ever fuck a fairy?

Attached: Fairy.jpg (513x479, 166K)

Nothing will top 2017 because BotW and Odyssey, but this is damn close. MM2, Astral Chain, DxM, FE, LM3, AC, LA... shit maybe this is better than 2017. Wew

I can't believe all those hatefilled gamers made her be a prostitute while working at Nintendo. Even though somebody close to her snitched to the company, it's still the gamers' fault.

Attached: 1505351316407.jpg (589x232, 37K)

Chill bro, they can add more stuffs later. They are listening to the fans, unlike GF
Too many fucking game for me actually. Im overwhelmed
>astral chain
>mario maker 2
>luigi mansion 3
>mana collection and remake
>FE3H
And they just shadow drop TLR remastered too

essness duh

mana girls are quite something

Attached: 1560275128048 mana.jpg (1920x1080, 759K)

Are they going to play Cadence of Hyrule? I just want to see how hard they fail. The original crypt of the necrodancer is surprisingly goddamn difficult.

Attached: cadence-of-hyrule-zelda-necrodancer-release-date-leak.jpg.optimal.jpg (1080x600, 158K)

I don't get it why people are getting so butthurt over not being able to use all their older pokemon.

Doesn't that help with balance so you can't bring all super trained shit into the game and it helps keep people from bringing stuff they hacked?

Way better than fucking 2018, I think I haven't bought a game for the Switch in 18 months. 2017 only really had BotW and Samus Returns for me, while this has a ton of stuff coming out in such a short time zone (Astral Chain, Daemon X Machina, Link's Awakening coming out in a three week period is insane).

>Euros
>UK
Careful there mate.

Attached: 1507966378599.png (300x256, 102K)

First NMH game?

TLR?

I don't understand either. Why would anyone want to insert their dick into a flying living onahole that can't fight back?

Attached: 400f88813a733010e09191f85bc20539.png (997x1300, 1.75M)

I would get this if I could play it with my sisters, but alas

Indie game stuff is tomorrow.

it’s at the top of the catalog anyway

>Not a ball of light

Perhaps, though reluctantly.

Attached: 3277.jpg (642x951, 264K)

The Last Remnant, a jRPG with one of the stupidest grinding systems I've ever encountered.

THE

I N C O M P L E T I O N I S T

Probably not until tomorrow, where it's
>the designated indie block
>this game's release

indies day is tomorrow, so probs tomorrow

I hate how Nintendo is still backloading the year instead of spreading releases out more, but this is far better than last year. Closer to 2017 than I'd have thought months ago either.

Nice

Attached: NMH3 gameplay-475177578-[00.10.193-00.22.338].webm (930x1050, 2.32M)

>called out the Completionist not completing
ouch

Why can't you?

Wouldn't that kill them too?

GIVE ME SOME DOUJINS

>Can't fight back

Airy will shapeshift and slam her cocooncock up your ass

No idea.

Attached: Drunk fairy.jpg (1200x1010, 110K)

Because they can poledance with your dick

Attached: 1394126449900.png (617x693, 532K)

tomorrow’s the last treehouse, right?

Well duh that's precisely the idea. Getting the games digitally.

Has Theresa been on stream today? Just tuning in.

Attached: 1560275352184.png (451x639, 380K)

Based, thanks for that.

Yes.
Gib me a Fairy/Human daughteru

fag

She's on now.

Y-Yeah--- W-Why would they?

Attached: 765432.jpg (300x300, 15K)

This will be very useful for future lewdposting.

Yeah for a couple games

You can't use overleveled Pokemon anyway, they just ignore your commands till you get the nessesary badges. Balance doesn't enter into it as much as Matsuda would like you to think it does, it's just him and his team not wanting to copy paste the models literally designed to be copy pasted into new games, 2 weeks after gushing about how they understand the connection between players and their Pokemon and want to make sure you can always bring them with you.

yeah for like the first 3 things
she wore a tight jeans

A whole lot

Attached: 1560357187667.jpg (466x432, 47K)

>Mario Maker 2 has a car

GOTY

You can change region, I already saved more than $25 plus got gold points

Any news on if Silksong is showing up?

Attached: 8C0C8C80-5942-4CC5-A2FF-4986D20F3516.png (2208x1242, 1.33M)

based based based

Wasn't MM single-player only?

Attached: three-big-water-bottles-.jpg (580x551, 31K)

>He looks exactly the same for two decades
He is eating his rice and veggies.

I like the car and all, but its a shame that it replaces the Koopa Clown Car in 3D World style.

The first one? Yes.
SMM2 has multiplayer, both local and online with friends and randoms in ranked runs.

gameinformer.com/preview/2019/06/11/decades-in-the-making
>10. The producers want to remake the entire series eventually, so there may be something for Legend of Mana if Trials of Mana sells well. They also want to eventually make new Mana games that channel the series' origins better.

They seem to actually really care about fan feedback this time around. If Trials sells well, they better not remake Legend and just make a new game already.

yes

Very slightly better, though it's resembling the WiiU a lot more than the 3DS. Hopefully BOTW 2 will be of the "can't keep my hands off" variety.

Attached: p.jpg (1976x904, 204K)

>quick access bar with your last items
>able to pin chosen items on the access bar
>viewmode

Attached: 1366212692813.png (340x293, 87K)

>ranked smm
what a world

Are there any vanilla fairy doujins out there. Or at least as vanilla as anything involving fairies can get.

>balance
Trainers in Sun and Moon had 1 (ONE) pokemon vs your 6. They don't give a shit about balance.

yes for the first one
this new one has multiplayer

A new generation brings lots of changes to the meta, and it's nice to see how all of the older Pokemon benefit from those changes.
Plus, it screws over certain Pokemon who have never been seen as a priority. Pic related has only been in the regional Dex in Gold/Silver and the remakes, which was also Venomoth's last appearance.

Attached: 237Hitmontop.png (1080x1080, 509K)

>even the car takes three hits to go down
god damnit Nintendo

Tomorrow is indie day, it'll be then

based waterbro

God I hope so

Attached: 1555348248815.png (315x475, 209K)

Do you guys think Theresa gets bossed around at work by Sam and Audrey for lacking in the chest department?

Silksong has demo booth footage alr

God fucking damn it Jirard stop diving, just fucking jump at the wall

Ohh nice. We recently destroyed all the multiplayer Mario games on the Wii U (again) but are looking for something new now

>Legend
>has swedish opening song
>never got a swedish release
Please.
Remaking it is all good and all, but before that, please re-release it.

Probably the best balance of old franchises and new IPs they've had in a while

>Wii bigger than DS
>more people had a DS than a Wii

Is the voucher deal worth it? Did anybody get it?

>game vouchers would save me 20€
>like physical copies way better

Attached: 3b4.png (500x314, 16K)

スーパーファミコン

Fuck I remember that one guy in the invitational who kept missing this first jump as cat mario over and over for like a minute

I still kinda like physical. I might give in and go all digital eventually though.

why SE care so much when it come to smaller jrpg titles from small teams (like with octopath when they change shit after demo feedback as well) but their big franchises they just seem not to give one fuck, is it gamefreak syndrome?

Did u like my pic

That is a nice sweater Theresa.
Very nice material.
Could it be wife material.

Attached: 1549221812654.gif (250x300, 605K)

game vouchers are bullshit if you're in europe

I watch a lot of super expert mario maker runs on youtube and I've seen so many good and amazing stages.

I'm going to steal the concepts of some of them and make some levels in SMM2 right away to get in on those delicious early stars and popularity

I use them on games that I will play often, like Mario Maker 2, Animal Crossing etc

She has the flattest chest but the best face so the other girls hate her

>REMEMBER ME!!

Oh yes

Attached: 1460251638549-2.jpg (250x255, 15K)

How can one old lady be this cute?

Attached: 1560273878389.jpg (595x528, 70K)

So I'm thinking of getting a Switch since now it has over 30 games I want, I remember that rumor earlier this year that they're making new versions of the Switch, did that come out true? If not, should I wait for Black Friday for good deals?

Is Silksong getting physical day one or digital only?

>Indie Day

PLEASE

LAB ZERO JUNE IS ALMOST HALFWAY OVER

Attached: Heruka Ajna.png (620x348, 286K)

Filthy cheater

Snes
Alternatively not at all because I have never ever spoken to someone who has ever owned one of these

it is probably not that good of a deal in eu, unless you can get eshop card for real cheap

it is however actually worth for regions in japan, i heard they save like 30 bucks for just xenoblade 2 alone. also some niche regions, some scandi user told me it prices well in his country (norway maybe?)

LittleBigPlanet is better.

Attached: go make.jpg (1270x1476, 926K)

Wait a minute. I am been so damn excited for everything that was shown this E3, that it completely flew past me that we didn't see shovel knight at all
What's up with king knight? I was convinced this was going to shadow drop during the direct.

Attached: kingOfCardsAnnounce.png (1020x300, 344K)

>cheating
DISHONORABLE

I'M CHEEEEEEATING

Sorry fans

Yes. All those former employees who complain about seniority complexes at Nintendo are just fuming chestlets.

Attached: 143457712510.jpg (852x720, 96K)

>Ms. Fairy X-RATE
>Seieki ni Muragari Suitsuku Yousei-tachi

Morgan is cute when he fucks up

Attached: forsenWC.gif (112x112, 171K)

>Why would you ever fuck a fairy?
Imagine the bulges in her body from your dick.

why?

Idk man but i just want my bug waifu

Dekudeals and r/switchdeals. No there's no new model.

I don't actually use the old ones at all during the story mode, I exclusively use new ones. But afterwards I bring them in and finish collecting. Unless you couldn't care less about collecting in a series themed around it, you should be able to understand. Even Gen 7 had the crappy Bank-ver. National Dex. People also get really attached to their old Pokemon and having to either leave them behind or let them rot in home for up to 5 years depending on what species they are doesn't sit well with most people.

WSJ says so at least bgr.com/2019/06/12/nintendo-switch-2019-release-date-new-console-models-to-launch-soon-5715500/

They do completely different shit, sonnyger.

>Cute
No, Sam is for sexual. She can't hide them titties forever

I bet Sam is very positive and encouraging about it but Audrey is a a smug, passive-aggressive bitch about it.

No info yet
The closest possible is TGS, so yeah
Depending on what how long you you can wait, cause even if an upgrade model is announced at tgs, it would take til next year to be released

Only the first two were good, I'm still interested in seeing what Dreams becomes though.

disagree, and I played LBP1+2

Passion. And you don't have retarded old boys like Tabata who can't get fired because of seniority.

But really, Octopath was shit and the devs should have been ashamed with what they put out. Trials of Mana had better party interactions than a game that came out over 20 years later. Fuck those lazy faggots who piggy backed on nostalgia while making an inferior product to Squaresoft's greats. They even stole press turns from Atlus and somehow made it bad by making your party immune to breaks. Fuck Octopath.

It's a good game. If you're baiting for an argument with me, it's not gonna happen.

B I G
I
G

are sam and audrey has been there since day 1 of treehouse? i still remember watching it with Yea Forums in its first year
people wasn't happy in the beginning because nintendo stop doing live conference but then they liked the treehouse

>object sfx is in time to the music in the background
Very nice.

I'm pretty sure they'd have announced something like that on the Direct if they were to launch a new model so soon.

THAT CAR BATTLE

a little too lewd for my taste

Probably unironically because all the developers on their "AAA" titles, are breathing down their necks hard.
Their cheaper titles is like are like the only place where passion and freedom lives in Square Enix. Whereas everyone on the big budget productions are dead inside.

The pay may be better on the big productions, but everyone are wishing they could work on the other games.

>even nintendo encourages enemy spamming
greeeat. -_-

I'm so glad she got her own game and isn't just an alternate character for the original.

CHOKE

>no king of cards
>retro's game is basically vaporware

Attached: 1465920578181.png (201x240, 119K)

>Overclocked on sale for $15
>Record Breaker on sale for $10
>Awakening on sale for $28

Fuck you Atlus and fuck you Nintendo.

cut him off

Not really, Nintendo have even said "yeah there's no hardware coming" and then announce it two weeks later. A hardware refresh makes sense, Nintendo always updates their handhelds for one thing

KINO

>getting owned this hard by Meowser

>everything is on fire but this if fine
fucking memester

Unironic sony fanboy here, no it fucking isn't. Still fun though. Dreams looks really special though, if they could ever fucking release it

Yeah, this was the OG crew
strawpoll.me/1893583/r

Attached: 1402529441467.jpg (1013x570, 60K)

Have they said if they're gonna show off Hero?

Attached: 0015.3.jpg (680x850, 60K)

Comfy jacket Theresa is CUTE

Attached: Capture.png (599x892, 877K)

>I screwed up the schedule, but I don't care, I WON!

why do they employ people who can't even demo the games without cheating, pathetic

>DxM next
thank god

Attached: theresa.jpg (265x434, 119K)

also cuphead DLC didn't show either

>morgan choking the entire time
cute

Attached: 1559198953899.jpg (499x481, 70K)

>more daemon X machina
Fuuuuuuuuuck yes

Did the Japanese-only story trailer released yesterday get translated?

>Theresa put on a jacket to hide her embarrassingly flat chest

You guys did this. Your lusting over Audrey's giant, milk filled melons did this. You made Theresa insecure.
Apologize now.

Attached: 1466181136633.png (1512x1049, 2.07M)

>Daemon x Machina
has this been improved since the demo? the demo has a horrible framerate and was just kind of boring to play

Oh boy, more notArmored Core.

Attached: boredman.jpg (915x718, 86K)

bruhs....

Attached: lonely goose.png (970x542, 257K)

Daemon X Machina next

they didn't even let him finish say "bye"...

Maybe that's why animal crossing got delayed so they could launch it with a new model.

early LBP was nice but fuck, I could never enjoy the floaty platforming

This level reminds me of those kinds of hacks where everything is designed and tested by one or a few people with mastery over the game and then released with a note saying that the difficulty's about the same as the original. Granted half of the players in the competition were pretty bad even considering they were going in blind.

Finally some big fucking mechs

the new mario theme has decent platforms but I feel like it's lacking in combinations. I think they should have done a "bowser in car" one at least.

YES MORE DAEMON X MACHINA
YES MORE D
YES MORE A
YES MORE E
YES MORE M
YES MORE O
YES MORE N
YES MORE
YES MORE X
YES MORE
YES MORE M
YES MORE A
YES MORE C
YES MORE H
YES MORE I
YES MORE N
YES MORE A

Attached: 2B smiles.jpg (356x750, 172K)

Attached: 557043-CCC[1].jpg (1200x600, 135K)

ALISON BTFO EVEN BACK IN THE DAY

IGGERS

i found the demo really boring

>N

YOU CAN BULLY TOAD

Attached: blowToad.gif (400x204, 1.16M)

props for improving the static break camera from previous years, getting a look at the multiple booths and sets at E3 is nice

Yes, the framerate still hits at giant bosses but the rest of the game was a lot cleaner

Guess we'll see soon in a few minutes.

well yeah we all know they update their hardware, the question many people want to know is when and if soon, because all the leaks and shit point toward "very soon" and this year. i personally don't think it will be soon because it still sell super well right now

>too busy playing collection of mana that i missed them showing the remake
FUCK bros, how did it look?

DxM makes me want to play a mecha game but it looks kinda boring
Whats a good mecha game with a lot of customization?

I actually like octopath a lot. The story is actually pretty laid back and comfy, the music’s nice, and the characters are charming
Its not the game for people wanting epic stories tho. Its more along the line of a lot of small stories unfold as you play. The world building is top notch for that

I was hoping the Sonic Mania devs' new studio would announce their new project, since they were at E3, but I guess not.

They just didn't want to force the team to work overtime so it got delayed.

>Rosalina, Peach, Daisy

Apparently they reworked a lot of shit after hearing complaints

>more dxm
God, I hope this sells well.

>big smile
>hypnotizing voice
How do you not love Sam?

Attached: 1560273878390.jpg (365x408, 36K)

Good.

Nice.

Where the FUCK is Wario Ware? Everything else on the leak was right except Metroid which was flat out said to be just a maybe.

Attached: A094DA41-9E18-4867-A874-078A7AE20E88.jpg (852x613, 138K)

Smash? No

Sakurai wants to personally talk more when we get closer to their release, similar to joker

hide
erection

Attached: 20190612_105449.jpg (1080x693, 475K)

Movement with high mobility suits in daemon x machina feels so incredibly good. And now it has got gyro too.

Pretty good

Have they shown astral chain stuff today already?

This is my OG

Attached: AC8VuvI.png (1265x664, 1018K)

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=8qmwvKTwm10

>/m/ time

HELL FUCKING YEAH

WHAT'S YOUR FUCKING COLOR SCHEME GONNA BE LADS

IT'S MONOCHROMATIC RED FOR THIS BOY

Attached: Lagann.png (287x277, 139K)

>more mecha shit
meh.... it looked kinda lame yesterday
Give us more Animal Crossing and Mario Maker instead.
Or No More Heroes 3

SOMEBODY STOP ME IMMA WEAR THE N SHIRT

Probably September Direct

but I do user, I wish she would step on my balls and command me to lick her sweaty armpits until theyre clean!

>cutscenes and relationships are in
goty

>The leak is wrong about stuff that's not first party Nintendo stuff because they're always tight lipped
Shocking really.
Leak fags all need to die.

>onlive
what

Dem diodrama, so cute

Not yet

Where did those two chads go?

>the nintendo stream can't play nintendo music because the algorithm will probably flag it and demonitize their vods

Attached: 11561321.png (265x244, 77K)

We're in the Machina leg, bruv

No astral chain just yet

White and Blue
I'm boring, sue me

Looks great. Nailed the art style, everything will be fully voiced in both JPN and ENG, the 3D enemy models seem pretty faithful to the original spritework as well.

ONE MORE THING BEFORE WE END OUR SHOWCASE AT E3. WARIOWARE AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW!

>relationships
What, like S-links?

I'm glad they improved a lot of the Daemon based on the feedback they got but I wish it played more like Zone of the Enders 2

havent seen darkie for a while, beard dude still on. not sure about hairy arms

What does the N stand for?

It's Captain N motherfuckers

Attached: intro-1518122872.jpg (780x437, 71K)

Default clean white or camo

I was hoping for a new model announcement to be made at the direct but still have some hope that it might be made during the tree house. COPE, I know. There are finally enough switch games I want to play to warrant a purchase. I just hope that if there are new models released, that one is a more powerful version.

I'm a basic ass bitch so I HAVE to go with Black/Grey/Turqois, I'm sorry

Left humanity behind

LBP1 had so much soul, I played it with my brothers while we were on vacation and it really filled the quiet hours easily. All the country-themed levels and music and shit was just SOUL as fuck.
Not that happy about how LBP2 tried to do more story shit, but it was okay

But the music is pretty damn good

Going with red with green and white toppers/highlights for a strawberry meme.

are you fucking retarded or just dumb?

> i personally don't think it will be soon because it still sell super well right now
Doesn't matter, a hardware refresh would entice new customers and some fans would just buy the updated version anyway. If it's this year we should get news about it soon

Morgan has the hardest job of anyone at Treehouse. For years he had to avoid Erik's sexual advances but the amount of cute girls employed around him just kept growing.

Attached: 1434500689499l.jpg (1275x748, 68K)

I'll always have a thing for Red and Black so that.

Wow

Grey and orange

One dude from the press said on twitter the embargo direct nintendo showed them end with banjo, so legit nobody fucking know about botw2 coming in the direct

I'm gonna need a new demo in that case

why can't every developer do this
they just made the game so much better.

Attached: 1558032165631.jpg (500x378, 25K)

How do you get to be on treehouse? I imagine they have orgies after the show and I want in on that.

Black and yellow.

DOMination scheme is the only choice.

Attached: 2019021401363600-9BB7C01E75A2A0FD6AD24165CAB02257.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

Nintendo

Well anyway I hope we get demos for Machina (with the new improvements) and Astral chain. I don’t doubt that they’ll be good games but as new IPs they could use the boost.

>Theresa just there being cute

Attached: 1560277931171.gif (448x336, 1.72M)

The Wario Ware is bait user. Nintendo now knows which division is the one that's leaking it. I'm sure other divisions got other forms of bait like new Rhythm Heaven or something to zero in on their target.

Has anyone ever accidentally cussed on stream or accidentally revealed info or something they shouldn't have said???

Did they mention anything about the multiplayer?

who here /smitty/?

Attached: 139206709666.jpg (499x499, 34K)

Either Super Nintendo or ES EN EE ES

Become proficient in moonrunes

doubt it. that will probably be saved for the next direct

check

>And now it has got gyro too.
Holy shit! It's true? That was my biggest complaint with the demo, I didn't watch the threehose yesterday, the show it?

>implying there is anything to show for NMH3 yet beside some fucking cinematic vid
suda is online right now on a different stream and they got jack

Take a guess

Attached: file.png (225x350, 143K)

>Audrey still not back
I sleep

RED WHITE AND BLUE MOTHER FUCKERS

The stories are mediocre. I like character focused stories too, but there is a way to do it well and a way to do it poorly and Octopath was pretty poor. Primrose gets stabbed but none of your party members do anything about it. Tressa's story is so saccharine and tonally different from the rest of the game. Cyrus' story was a good example of short and self contained with no real flaws but unfortunately not every character is Cyrus.

If you want an example of small stories unfolding as you play, go play Legend of Mana. Octopath Traveler is just really fucking trash and if you take away the thin veneer of le32bitgrafix you'll see what a hollow shell the game actually is.

Dunno, they just said you’ll form relationships with other pilots and they will aid or fight you, I’m assuming there’s routes or choices like mechwarrior 4 mercenaries or something

>wearing a Metroid shirt
fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you

I hope that textbox explaining the pieces of power in Awakening only appear the first time you pick them up.
I mean probably, but it better actually be the case.

Awesome. Trails is the only one I haven't played yet, but Legend is my favorite and this game's slight nonlinearity and art style really look promising.
Other anons are saying they don't want a Legend remake, and while I agree the graphics won't be as good, I do think they could give the gameplay and combat some nice improvements.

Show me your moves!

>Nintendo uses bait for non-existing games
>But doesn't do shit when it comes to Smash Bros
nah, that's bullshit and you're a retard

WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY

Attached: Screenshot_10.png (236x325, 173K)

Guy on the far right (Erik) left a few years back after being with Nintendo for 13 years.

Attached: tax3wsg.png (603x607, 888K)

ive never been on a stream

the fucking jorker

DANCING CONFIRMED
DOGS CONFIRMED

What the fuck are they doing

multiplayers for trial of mana?

confirmed yesterday bro, straight from the jap dev

>they're fucking dancing
kek

The collection has multiplayer. The remake of 3 doesn't.

what the fuck is even happening ingame right now. Joker planking with 3 others dancing?

>that dancing
kek, this is gonna be fun with Yea Forums

unfortunately most devs don't get the resources to release a public demo half a year before the game comes out to get feedback

D O G G O

I wouldn't be surprised if Nintendo did that just to test if people would actually leak it.
Now that they know they would, Nintendo's going to lock out the press even more.

Thanks

Attached: 9df54495484660d1a155a8eb16a5f4ab.jpg (808x1050, 239K)

>Danos

WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY

D O G

>that joker
GAMERS RISE UP

>that awkward dancing and flopping in Daemon x Machina
I love this unironically, this is exactly how complete dork pilots who have never been to a party dance.
Not as far as I can tell.

Work hard learning Japanese and having QA experience to prove you have skills. Or be a girl.

Attached: Alison_Rapp_-_Dresses_Like_A_Toddler.png (506x440, 317K)

But can you floss?

do DxM mechas have human pilots inside or what?

Expected

What's the schedule like for us Switchads?

>tomorrow
Cadence of Hyrule
>June 28th
Mario Maker 2
>end of July
Fire Emblem Three Houses
>August
Astral Chain
>September
Dragon Quest XI best version with most content
Zelda Link's Awakening Remake
>November
Pokémon

>unknown 2019
Luigi's Mansion 3
Daemon x Machina

What did I forget?

Attached: vlc_2017-06-15_21-09-32.jpg (922x519, 293K)

yeah, Demetrius showed it and then immediately turned it off because he's a fucking casual

but he was my husband

No you don't society is gone in DXM

Where can I buy that Metroid shirt though?

so he likes young thai bois, is that it?

To be fair, saying that a Warioware is coming isn't a shock. Basically every system has at least one. We also know that Metroid 5 is almost certainly happening due to Sakamoto's comments. We didn't see them this direct, but these are games we'll see someday.

D A N C I N G

Attached: FalconDance.gif (500x281, 1.96M)

they just restarted prime 4 not sure what you were expecting

>we listened to your feedback and complaints and added a dog to the game please preorder now

Add another reddit nazi frog o the filter

Fucking based devs. I'll probably pick this up with Astral Chain.

Attached: 1542477733424.gif (260x260, 2.01M)

WHAT DOES THE BARBERSHOP DO

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Daemon X Machina releases on September

DxM has a date. September something.

Do you remember, Yea Forums?

Attached: 1402620761468.png (7512x3680, 3.81M)

Orange and Blue :^)

Animal Crossing in 2020

I completely agree. I'd like a Legend remake just to play it and maybe introduce it to other players. The original will always be there for those fans to want to play it. Based fellow Manachad.

Gameplay is already perfect in Legend. The only bad thing is O attacks perma stunning and you can just not do that.

Theresa had the best Arsenal.

I want to build the closest thing possible to my bro Gekiganger 3 here.

Attached: Gekinganger⁄nadesico geki0010.jpg (800x591, 88K)

>Theresa's mecha
Best girl has the best taste.

DXM is September
LM3 is probably October
And this is all just stuff from the E3 Direct, we'll probably get a September Direct with news on other stuff

Japanese people LOVE prompts and menus. You can walk up to a workbenches 10,000 times and it will always say "do you want to use the workbench?" before you can use it, as opposed to just getting right to it and letting you back out if it was a mistake. That's just how they are.

the worst thing was how structurally repetitive the game was. travel to a new town, steal everything from the villagers, see a short cutscene, go to a boring dungeon, beat simple boss, rinse and repeat. after completing 4 character arcs i didn't bother more

Mine too, user. Mine too.

OUTERS RISE UP

>Monster Hunter style lobbies with other players in the Hangar outside their arsenals
>Those empty spots are for the other players' arsenals
>Dog
Neat

Is this mech monster hunter?

>Laser Cannon

OH MY GOD MY DIIICK

>November
>Pokémon
not for me lol

Olympics.

Attached: 1467736424936.jpg (390x720, 89K)

What do Audrey and Theresa even do at Treehouse? Is it just PR stuff?

Smash involves not just Nintendo but third party companies as well. Too many people are involved to form a believable lie. Here, something as simple and innocuous as new Wario Ware is more believable.

Yes. You can customize your pilot.

There's more to Metroid than just Prime, dummy

>unknown 2019
>Daemon x Machina
Could have sworn DXM had a release date

MUA3, DXM, Pokemon, and Death Stranding. Only 4 games I need for the rest of the year desu. Might get Secret of Mana.

Give me 4 copies!

FO BELTALOWDA

Blessed times.

Daemon is releasing on September 31th

>don't get knocked out of the boundary
Yeah, fuck this guy. God.

It barbers

See It's all fixed up bigtime

Be very, very photogenic.

I'm a poor fag, I can only choose two:
Daemon, Astral Chain, Luigi's Mansion or Marvel Ultimate Alliance.

I'll probably go for Astral Chain, what should be the other one?

damn. sam went from phat to thicc and audrey went form gremlin to fake bimbo

man this looks like it plays so much better since they increased the base movement speed and added gyro aiming

Who?

>capeshit vidya
>any year

when was the last time a big western dev give out a demo and then ask feedback and then improve upon it? (indies don't count because they are small to begin with and they have to do it to survive)

Sept. 13

Did I miss anything during Super Mario Maker? I had to have lunch with my mom

Attached: 1560284517006.png (499x502, 389K)

Daemon.

Agree on that. They kinda shot themselves in the foot for having such a “high variable” character system that they cant really do characters interaction justice. Or they can, just dont have enough time. Modern dev and all that jazz
And yes mana was what got me into world building and small stories after all

Quartets

>framerate is dead

GREEN AND PURPLE

Attached: BA70C594-D16E-40EA-B649-9E4DCD99CD84.jpg (2020x897, 430K)

>Theresa Apolinario is a product development specialist at Nintendo of America. She has worked with Nintendo for over 10 years, first as an associate tester within NOA's Lotcheck and QA departments through contracts with Xversity. She became a full time tester in May 2007, and has volunteered at trade shows including E3, GDC and Gaming do Brazil. She also assisted with Portuguese translation of internal documents and in the hiring process. Apolinario became a specialist in 2016, and served as a project coordinator for Metroid: Samus Returns, alongside NOE's Paul Logue.
>She provided the voiceover in the US digital launch trailer of BoxBoxBoy! on the Nintendo eShop. In addition to English and Portugese, Apolinario speaks Japanese.

Lol that’s fucking hilarious. Remember when Schreier was trying to defend leakers on Twitter? Turns out the press are always the one who leak shit to “insiders” because they can’t shut the fuck up about anything.

is there gonna be any smash on the stream? I want more info on how [hero] plays

>Ultra boosters

WHO /SPEED/ HERE?

Attached: HOOOOO BABYYYYY.jpg (526x402, 25K)

This game kinda reminds me of that one mecha anime girl MMO that failed.

>Project coordination in video game development for 2nd party at Nintendo of America. Publisher & developer relations and concept/pitch review. Data management and creative writing for text assets of 1st party content in Nintendo digital stores. Talent for video commercials and promotional material in Nintendo products, including Treehouse Live. Fluent in English and Portuguese.
>Experienced in QA processes, timelines, and training. Knowledgeable of Japanese video game business culture.

>6'1 vs 5'11

Is it just the stream or is DxM's framerate pretty bad?

Fuck, this looks good

I'd say Luigi's Mansion is a good bet.

>tempted to open up the demo again
>but if I do I know I am just going to be frustrated that I am lacking all the improvements from the full game
Aaah!!

Luigi

I doubt it

I dunno. I liked a lot of the smaller separate stories but certain ones felt really underdeveloped like Ophelia and Tressa.

Overall it felt pretty alright but music and artsyle really elevated the entire experience.

But if you're saying the Mana games do this better I'll have to check them out.

They "assist" Bill

Bill is a man of many fetishes. When Isabelle isn't enough, he looks through his folder and picks one of his many Treehouse girls depending on what he wants right now. Mating press missionary = Theresa, MILKIES = Audrey, footjob = Roxanne, nosejob = Sam

Man I want to like this game but the fucking HUD is like offensive, probably the worst I've seen in vidya. So much shit covering the screen. Please tell me you can get rid of all that

Daemon if you like giant robots beating the shit out of other giant robots. Weegee otherwise.

Giving them card was sill the right thing to do.
No one can tell me otherwise.

Best girls Roxanne and Theresa are BOTH on right now. I just wish they'd have a camera of the whole couch in the corner of the screen during gameplay.

Do you have friends to play daemon with? If not, then luigi

Buy Order:
Astral Chain (most polished game, platinum combat)
DXM (Likely to have tons of content and story)
LM3 (Substantial story mode that can be played by yourself)
MUA3 (Likely to have a solidly sized campaign but more multiplayer oriented)

DAEMON X MACHINA

>framerate drops in multiplayer
Can't say I didn't expect it

the parana plants that move out in 3d world mode have an alt form that makes them stay extended

Theresa does traduction/editing and QA. She was under Bill Trinen

nintendo.fandom.com/wiki/Teresa_Lillygren

Audrey is moral support.

how do I overclock my Switch

When they showed the mechs in the hanger they seemed too small to hold a person

Those are all shit games except for Astral so save your money.

White, Red black, some green and yellow

Attached: Zerochan.Nirvash.180322.jpg (600x600, 48K)

I loved MUA 1 but 3 is Disney shit, the gameplay looked fun with old school character designs so yeah

They showed us quality of life stuff including various variations of objects and stuff.
Viewmode is super neat and we also got to see how the quick access menu works.

Nah, they just showed off some stuff

i really am looking forward to the game honestly. cannot wait to hear more of the soundtrack

It's made by Japanese devs and looks legitimately decent.

Probably both.

hope we get a new demo
looks better but didn't liked the first demo at all

It looks silky smooth. A solid 10-15 fps.

>knocked off the cannon, but nobody is picking it up

I wish I could get into mecha games. It looks somewhat cool. I just know I'd drop it within a day.

Attached: 1544437702951.gif (348x248, 878K)

Nah they just showed off one of the levels from the tourney and how anyone could make it more accessible.

ur a cheeky cunt

it does look a bit better than the demo though

Yeah they had a segment where they played through one of the Nintendo World Championship and showed some more of the creation tools. How was lunch user? What'd you eat

THAT FRAMERATE THO

noooooh theresa dont go you crazy little angel!

Attached: apu itku tulaa.png (150x112, 15K)

Only the weak need a high frame rate
This is fine.

Not sure if that was shown before, but the only new thing for me, was the flying meowser in the background

Well, yeah. That's the point. Gotta make it a believable lie so people would take the bait. Everyone expects one so if leaks discovered it, they wouldn't think too much about the validity of it and post about it.

Luigi's Mansion and Astral are the two I'm going for.

GIVE ME PILE BUNKERS

Attached: 147463571697.gif (320x240, 1.97M)

It's completely customizable and resizeable.

they're less of a vehicle and more of a suit

The UI is customizable.

Teresa Lillygren isn't on the stream. Theresa Apolinario is who's on the Treehouse stream.

Daemon X Machina because mecha games are precious.

Hawkssuns08 and me , we are sworn brothers.

Astral Chain and Luigi's Mansion are the "right" choices. You will definitely get titles worth playing that you won't regret.
DxM is the one that might turn out to be the surprise GotY and Yea Forums darling though if you're feeling ballsy.
Skip MUA. I'm going to get it but it's definitely not going to be anything more than a filler title you play with friends between other games.

is bill truly the hidden final boss?
i mean sure reggie and dougie bois can boss him around on screen for fun but bill can speak jap fluently and has been cheeks to cheeks with nintendo and jap big shots since the 90s

Yeah, that worries me about DxM.

hack it or wait for the beefed up model

The singleplayer fps looked better but that multiplayer fps ain't great

Will they ever make a remake of pic related?

Attached: Infinite_Space.jpg (256x230, 33K)

Based Bill.

Attached: qm3ftypp0ym11.jpg (1024x613, 62K)

I'm gonna boost in and do that maximum anime shit with a sword.

Having the mecha on the left side of the screen seems uncomfortable desu

can we roboticize the doggo

doggo

I would probably be really into this if it wasn't such a visual clusterfuck in firefights

Good lord my eyes

Attached: 1559551077133.gif (500x375, 98K)

>you can actually work your way up from QA at Nintendo

Attached: 200.gif (267x200, 1.56M)

CAN YOU PET THE DOG

get a 400gb sd card and pirate them all

>Dog in hangar
BUT CAN YOU PET IT?

I'm getting surprising Monster Hunter vibes from some of this

Add some more reddit nazi frogs to the filter

Yeah, they're going to need to work on that, maybe limit which missions can be done multiplayer

don't know if this happened in the first one but the items you place make sounds that interact with the music, I liked that attention to detail

dang, i'm a retard

Can we XBX in this game and make a godlike ground build? I want to be a puny human who can destroy giant mechs.

Mostly dark green and sandy yellow, probably with red highlights and one arm solid red

CUTE!!!!!!

CAN YOU PET THE DOG?

fucking hell how many times we have to say this
it is 100% customizable even from the shitty demo

THE DOG CHASES YOU

Based dog

>How was lunch user? What'd you eat
Bretty good. I just made myself some brunch with leftover biscuits and bacon from the weekend. Thanks for asking

Give the dog an arsenal. Dog mech.

Are you French?
>traduction

You can swap sides iirc. Been a while since I played the demo.

Even her in-game character is adorable.

Attached: Capture.png (143x324, 77K)

It's probably just because of multiplayer. It was looking a lot smoother yesterday.
youtube.com/watch?v=zKvz_mV6hDI

>tag:Body_Modification

DOG CONFIRMED

What wholesome devs
Why treehouse is so comfy bro

Fuck. DAEMON X MACHINA looks really great and fun but just like Astral Chain I've noticed some framerate issues. I wish it was on PC instead, but honestly more than anything I want to own 1 switch now. NMH3 and these look very entertaining.

Also is the switch hackable yet? I haven't followed since that paperclip thing

Attached: Mercer_eating_chips.jpg (450x500, 119K)

Oui

GAMERS

Attached: daemons rise up.png (197x405, 145K)

Guys, I'm wagecucking right now, so I need you to be my eyes. Tell me how DxM and Astral chain are looking, combat wise

Did they get Char's english VA for DxM? I thought I heard him in the trailer. I know Furuya and Ikeda are doing voices in the Japanese cast.

>no body modifications
>pure

Purist confirmed

>It should be on PC
>Can I steal the games?
Fuck off

is ur mom hot

BASED PURE HUMAN

>Also is the switch hackable yet?
Yes, custom themes and free gaems aplenty.

>you can mod your body like you can mod your mech

Attached: mikamichiori-7.png (240x240, 86K)

Who is his fat fetish girl?

Attached: big bill gotta chill.webm (500x280, 287K)

did they already show fire emblem?

We live in a giant robot society

Y'ALL NEUTRAL?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-13 02.10.08.png (256x547, 232K)

no lol, the patched hardware is locked down after firmware 8.00
if you got a new version you are pretty much shit out of luck rn

I assume DXM multiplayer is online as well, right?

Calling it now:
the dog dies

Body modifications will affect the story won't they?
>go all in on modifications
>become part of the enemy hivemind
>evil route

we cyberpunk 2077 now

they got both Char's and Amuro's VA

Classic thief pc fag

If you buy a Switch NOW you'll have problems hacking.
Just buy the games, don't be a pirate thief. Owning games legit feels good.

Best girls reporting.

Attached: Capture.png (371x307, 221K)

They're both looking really good, just get them both and don't eat for a few days.

is this Japan after the Great Bukkake Incident

Absolutely great my lad. Fast, snappy and stylish
The framerate is choopy at times, but not a detriment

BASED

Attached: 1557087703508.png (700x763, 240K)

>mention PC ports and piracy in the same fucking post
Ah yes, the classic master race

They started with it 2 hours ago.

yes

yes

I really hope they surprise drop new demo to show off improvements

honki tonk white ass ameba fart nigga!

Attached: alex hähää.jpg (516x640, 125K)

>He’s not a purist
FAKER GORE, FAILURE OF A HUMAN BEING

Attached: 8CD837C6-D17D-4F3B-B149-68C5874B730E.jpg (200x229, 5K)

Four is the final enemy

Attached: 1555595621356.png (278x453, 347K)

Honestly the insane amount of customization in DXM seems a bit overwhelming to me.

I played the demo an d while the framerate was jarring at first you get used to it and it's fine. Then again my computer is also a toaster and I managed to play Dark Souls just fine as a silky-smooth 15 FPS.
DxM is looking great. Devs fixed or are fixing pretty much all of the known issues from the demo,they counted them down, and are still improving the framerate.
Only issue is the framerate, which is way better in SP but still a bit choppy in MP. I think it's fine because of the artstyle and such itself.

Neat :^)

the different scenarios are pretty great, I thought the game was going to be all in shades of red

According to this, yes.
nintendo.com/games/detail/daemon-x-machina-switch/

Not him but I want to overclock it to get better performance

This game doesn't look fun at all

Attached: uiewhfoqjdw.png (540x482, 190K)

Holy fuck he really looks like Commander Gore

Gay.

Attached: 1544147536417.jpg (342x508, 36K)

Probably not. In fact you can reset the modifications and get your entire organic body back to its natural state. It's completely reversible.

What do you mean locked down? I can't hack an original switch after 8.0?

HE'S ALREADY DEAD
LET KNIGHT GO

STOP BULLYING HIM

You can make the game automatically select loadout for you based on presents like offensive, defensive, etc.

Twitch chat is that way buddy

pls no bully mechs

Good.

Bitch

Attached: 3A05A193-9B48-4621-B97F-9134E52CA15A.jpg (580x415, 31K)

In Legend of Mana you have a completely freeform world building and story system. For example, the very first town has two starting quests in it, one following Nicolo the rabbit jew, and the other Elazul, a wanderer looking for his GF. You can do either quest and each one is a long, spanning "side quest" that is actually completely optional. You don't have to follow Niccolo's story to it's conclusion but he will lead you to one of the three major plot lines in the game. Elazul has another of the three major plot lines but its not even guaranteed that you'll see his story to completion because of how many other stories and characters you'll meet along the way. In fact, I'm not even sure you need to do any of the major questlines to reach the end and you can just follow side characters all game. And they're all interconnected too. Characters know each other independent of whether or not you've done quests with them, and each story arc has a satisfying conclusion that ranges from quirky (helping an incel get a GF) to heartbreaking (you can even go to hell to meet dead characters).

Legend is probably exactly what you're looking for. It also has one of Yoko Shinomura's strongest OSTs.

Look easy as fuck. It's like Kirby but without the fun

i'm glad youtube let's you watch eariler in the stream

Holy fuck does this game has pvp
Ganging up on the enemies look fun as fuck
And show off more melee stuffs bitches

no, the new one
i did say PATCHED hardware in my post there mate
og doesn't give one fuck since u can't patch it with software

The guns all seem really weak feeling to me still

GODDAMN, HE GOT GANGRAPED!!
STOOOOOOOOPP!!

>embarrassingly flat chest
Maybe in hentai world. Theresa's chest isn't huge but she's not lacking. She's just modest about it. You can see how nice they are sometimes, though.

Attached: 1548189363121.png (538x905, 511K)

she should follow audrey's example and pump those up. looking pretty saggy in that pic.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

wait what

Attached: 1522217047634.jpg (600x527, 144K)

Astral Chain, I'm not too afraid of.
DXM is iffy for me but it's three months away and that means the rest of dev time is pure QA, bug fixes and optimization time (at least that's how it was at Bethesda Softworks).
So we'll see but I have some hope. They made a lot of progress since the demo

Oh that's good I haven't updated my switch since 6.0.I'm waiting for the switch revisions before hacking my switch.

local and online

Thanks, they are the 2 games I look forward the most this year

>You've unlocked a new voice
Oh, that's neat. I wouldn't have considered something like that as an unlockable.

>competitive multiplayer

Attached: 1529740662015.jpg (1024x989, 69K)

I doubt it'll go that far.
It'll be more just that your augments can be disabled via hackers

>Look easy as fuck.
Well, they are playing multiplayer. I am guessing that's a lot easier.
The missions are ranked anyway. It's one thing to clear them and another thing to perfect them.

>COMPETITIVE MULTIPLAYER MODE CONFIRMED FOR DAEMON X MACHINA

Attached: 1557587764577.gif (301x300, 949K)

Eat shit.

Deal with it, niggers.
Nice, I'll have to look at /hbg/ for the latest news I suppose.
I know, I know. I was planning on buying DxM and Astral Chain but not smash ultimate and Mario Kart.

Also I've just heard in the stream that there'll be a competitive multi-player mode. PvP maybe

Attached: the_face_of_a_ruthless_killer.png (490x388, 23K)

plastic surgery is gross and push-ups aren't comfortable.

Competitive mode could make the game more interesting. More reason to experiment with builds.

>competitive
As in player versus player combat? Or like score/points stuff?
But if it's like Gundam Versus or something, that'd be amazing.

Attached: 1543757667263.png (336x376, 32K)

>dragon quest next
comfy

>Dragon Quest next
YES

I doubt I'll get this game but I hope it does well, the dev seems really nice and passionate about making it good.

Sounds great. I'll definitely pick it up sometime soon. Only issue is time now due to going through some megaten games now.

>dragon quest spoilers next
Nah. I am out. Hopefully I don't miss the next segment.
Or is this the last for the day?