Should I buy x-com 1 or 2?

Should I buy x-com 1 or 2?

Attached: 7EA230CC-A4B7-421A-B156-ABD453A62671.jpg (493x370, 24K)

how about x-fuck off randy

Just roll some dice on the table, you'll get the same feelings from not getting 3 out 3 of the same result. The games are retardedly RNG dependent.

smokes let's go

buy 2 for complexity or 1 for story and atmosphere
halfwit retard witnessed

I just wanna get drunk and eat fucking chicken fingers and play a fucking game

>rng dependent
Thats the point mouth breather

I liked both, but thought 1 with dlcs was a little more fun

i said fuck off, alright?

Attached: 1511645272801.gif (320x180, 914K)

Shitclock's tickin, rick. We got hash to sell.

Attached: 1560351523736.jpg (941x575, 47K)

Xcom 1 is basically the original X-com but more modernized and actually playable, the character customization is shit and the game gets fairly easy once you get the hang of it, also your play through wil be pretty similar without mods. Xcom 2 has ingrained mod support, superior customization for your troops, more randomization of story and actual decent post launch content, xcom 1 has a superior year 2 expansion but the dlcs are shit while 2 has larger dlcs and an expansion that’s actually a superior playthrough compared to the base game. I’d get xcom 2 if you can find it for a good price, xcom 1 you can pirate since the online is dead and the mods are third party.

can I get a dozen, half eaten cheeseburgers to go?

Tbh all of 1s soldiers are ugly as fuck and look like action figures

i loved the first couple seasons of this show the most.

Enemy within was kino but literally what did the other two add other than some free voiced troops and more costume options

Play the original X-COM: UFO Defense, it's one of the greatest games of all time.

You can skip the mediocre modern dice roll game.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 166K)

frig off rick

season 1 was pure classic kino, then 2-4 became straight gold although around 5-6 they could tell the formula had gotten old.

Attached: 1560352560074.png (500x500, 149K)

That was the fashion police, they chargin you for wearing them pants after Labor Day

>Xcom 1 is basically the original X-com but more modernized and actually playable

It's nothing close. They are barely even the same genre.

Fuck off Randy

fuck you randy you cheeseburger inhaling human medicine ball looking mafucka

Pirate one of them if you can't buy both and play both.

knock knock

do you want a strategy game or a fun board game?
if 1 then play the original.
if 2 then just pick either, you can't go wrong really.

F.

Attached: john-dunsworth1.jpg (1000x563, 262K)

Fucking walrus lookin ma'fucka.

F

Attached: 1346699720133.jpg (400x309, 48K)

What was the last good season?

Attached: 1504949180561.png (788x699, 21K)

You could just get both of them Ricky

This user gets it.

Theyre all fucking good and user's are autistic

The Netflix seasons aren't that bad. Even the cartoon has its moments, even if it really had no reason for being a cartoon.

when cory and trevor left

Ive met cats and dogs smarter then Cory and Trevor

None

Play the original game

1: EW. Then if you like it a lot, pick up 2. If you don't like 2 you won't like 2.

Fuck Patrick Swayze and fuck Reveen

eight
season nine was a shitfuck and netflix completely murdered it after that

It's uncanny how the cartoon feels like regular old TPB. They did a pretty good job of it.
Only thing missing is the actual physical humor.

Yeah. It really should have just been another season. The jokes are good and the voice acting is just as natural as normal, but there's barely anything done to justify it being animated.

>Xcom 1 is basically the original X-com

The only thing NuCom 1 has in common with the original Xcom is that it's about shooting aliens and that it is turn based

This

xcom 2, fuck off I got work to do

Attached: 1550718380191.gif (334x251, 782K)

Well the extra gore and them going to space and shit are things they wouldn't have been able to do if they didn't make it a cartoon.
I do hope they go back to live action, but in the mean time I'm enjoying it.
Perhaps it was also done as a convenient way to wrap up Lahey without him suddenly dropping from the series.

Haven't touched the cartoon. I assumed they used it as a way to keep Lahey alive with old sound bites

yep, that's exactly what they did

ufo defense