Is she right?

Is she right?

Attached: Screenshot_20190612-202748_YouTube.jpg (1080x924, 376K)

idk but I'm sick of half the video game reporters having fucking cringe arm tattoos all over

She looks like she fucks black chicks

>she

She has a tattoo so probably not

Kill all milennials

well they can't beat Sony so

Y-yeah haha

Attached: Seething 'opposition'.png (1920x1080, 1.06M)

Google doesn't have a console, unlike Sony, so no she's not right.

>Xbox is fighting Google,not Playstation
For the title of worst console? yes, she's right.
Game-streaming is DOA

Duh
but it prob wasn't her idea originally

women never invented anything

thats a tranny

Her face looks like Howard from big bang theory

tattooed degenerate. filth.

Who gives a fuck about what a random walking vagina is saying about useless consoles.

Considering that they didn't actually say shit about their console, she might be right. They're also putting a lot more of their games on platforms they don't own.

That revenue sure as shit isn't because of the Xbox division. That shit's been losing money since day 1. It's been getting better, but that was mostly due to the 360 doing well so they were finally able to pay off the gigantic losses of the original Xbox.

>she

"She" looks a bit like that cosmo guy

I don't think Microsoft really cares that much about losing pocket change, which is why they're making another console while also bringing everything to PC.

t. millennial

Attached: DHPCNP1VoAIb-HJ.jpg large.jpg (768x1024, 228K)

Right, that's my point and why that image is so stupid. Yeah, Microsoft is worth a lot, but it has shit all to do with Xbox.

Attached: 1553908991944.jpg (480x300, 13K)

I had no idea Nintendo was roughly as big as Sony.

What the fuck happened? Weren't they a giant electronics manufacturer?

Yeah, that makes sense. Google is moving in on Microsoft's territory now and they want to strongarm their way to the finish line first.

Also, Yea Forums is retarded. That is obviously a woman and tattoos look nice on girls like that.

Based. Tattos on women are cringe eyesores especially arm ones.

t. femoid

this

>What the fuck happened?
I have absolutely no idea. I guess Sony's getting to the point where they're only really known for playstation and other hardware manufacturers are getting more and more relevant, like Samsung and Mitsubishi.

>tfw millenial
>tfw contributing to all of this

Feels supremely good.

Attached: 70631136-portrait-of-hare-with-mirror-sunglasses-hand-drawn-illustration-.jpg (1300x1300, 177K)

They were, but they just couldn't keep competing in most electronics spaces, and their film division has been performing very poorly. For years now, Playstation has been keeping the whole company afloat single-handedly.

Thats a man. Fuck this gay earth

It feels great to be a millennial making all these industries upset because we don't do what they want us to.

Look at this dude, how can he be right?

>she
probably a dude

just needs some tiddies and I'm sold

Has Cosmo killed himself already? He seems to have disappeared from the internet.

I think so. PS and MS will have minor beef but if the new Xbox can hold to what its advertising now it'll probably sell even or closer to PS5

Thats a masculine men

No actually I’m a zoomer
thx for reading my blog

>she

I could see the male frame from a mile away

Lol trannies are a joke.

post feet

what is that spacing

>comparing bww and applebees
Who the fuck comes up with these buzzword headlines
>tfw you're the generation that will kill america
Good let it burn

That image also left out the diamond industry, which deserves to fucking rot. So good riddance.

xbox still makes them money they aren't losing money thanks to live and game pass

Ok what industry will zoomers kill?

It is making money now, this is true. But it's more because of those services and not so much due to the hardware. Which is probably why they decided to just throw their hands up, say "Fuck it" and put gamepass on PC.

yes. sony can never compete in the streaming business and microsoft is only going to give them access to their sever farms, as long as they stay behind them.

but google has the better infrastructure and a platform specifically build for streaming.

Attached: 1432784118633.gif (320x362, 1.99M)

When did women get so fucking ugly?

Television. Millenials are already choking it out, and do you know any kids that actually watch TV?

Corporate cocksucking will go extinct! Where is my vapid brain supposed to get a dopamine rush when that happens!?

>Millenials are killing the car industry
Well I just payed 200 € for an oil and filter change. On my way back home I had a Tesla in front of me, at least that thing does not need an oil change. Maybe some oil for the gearbox once in a while. Cars maintenance are getting fucking expensive because I can not do most stuff at home anymore because cars are purposely build too complex and I may getting sued for allegedly endangering the environment. Boomers are the ones who put those hurdles into place to get even richer.

Boomers killed America though

Attached: baby_boomers.png (650x488, 91K)

why are /pol/tards so obsessed? Doesn't posting trans bait 24/7 get old?

>waaaahhhh why won't young people let Israel control them??
I want everyone above the age of 60 to perish

no.
sony is in the ineractive cinematic walking simulator movie business and movies have been streamable for almost a decade now.
so if anything, sony would be the most interested in selling you their interactive movie streaming bullshit.
sony fucking wished they were the Netflix of the video game industry and could get Game Of Thrones subscription numbers.

That's what they will push HEAVILY with the TrannyStaiton 5. Mark my words. They are already transitioning towards that as a company internally.

Attached: seal of sony.jpg (525x669, 78K)

Sony doesn't have the capabilities to have a streaming platform like xCloud or Stadia, so yes that thing is right. Microsoft can't compete with Sony so they took the fight elsewhere. It's a battle between Stadia and xCloud.

Fucking based millennials
This makes me like my generation more

Xbox isn't fighting anything, ever.

Attached: firefox_jlK2YkcWqC.png (132x167, 36K)

trannies don't even make up 1% of the world population yet almost every employee on these fucking sites are trannies.

Attached: 1553022462456.png (336x259, 77K)

Are you fucking kidding me? Xbox is playing ball the same way Sony did when they saw they could charge for their online because 360 was able to. You arent fighting shit if you are simply following their practices.

Noone actually wants this or thinks its a good idea aside from the platform holders themselves. Watch Sony now say its doing streaming services as a big deal for its new console too now, like, resources are being spent on this shit instead of the games themselves and a stronger platform to play said games on.

women are never right about anything user.

Attached: 1529497383513.jpg (500x500, 25K)

>she

>Microsoft is fighting Google not a company whose only product of note or worth is a video game box
Yeah, they're definitely more worried about Google than Sony. And yes, I know Google outside of the botnet is almost pure failure when they try to do hardware shit like this.

Have sex you fucking literal incel.

the jew industry

They've always been a small fry compared to Microsoft, and they've been losing money for fucking ever. They were closing down branches left and right up until a fee years ago. China is currently saving their trash movies thanks to their terrible tastes and I think Sony gaming has been profitable for a few years as well. Sony has been a mediocre brand since the 2000s basically they have expensive products that boomers who don't know better companies buy because Sony used to be good.

Basically living examples of the Bad Times make Strong Men make Good Times make Weak Men make Bad Times, with them as the Weak Men.