Not a single white male

>not a single white male
based

Attached: watch dogs.jpg (1092x614, 142K)

maybe this will keep them from slaughtering each other on the actual streets of london

Is the second person in line not a white male?

The gameplay walkthrough video literally had 2 white males, you stupid whitecel

>theory flew around that the main character is going to be an ai taking over people
>its not
blunder of the century

>DIVERSITY: THE GAME

*laughs*
no thanks!

Attached: 0249F91F-C0EE-409F-AEE1-33F8F6CC5BF1.jpg (1395x1072, 198K)

Only niggers do crime

>*sounds of /pol/ typing into a search engine on how to delete someone else's post in the distance*

Accurate depiction of London desu

Did you already fucking forget about my main man Ian Robshaw?

rest in rip

Attached: Ian Robshaw.png (1024x736, 755K)

Yeah its in London. It should be burkas as far as the eye can see

you could just make an entire crew of whites yourself

there are tons of fucking problems with the game and this is the only thing people are so fixed on
I hate this and hate what motherfucking videogames and the "industry" has become ffs

LEAVE MY FUCKING VIDYA ALONE YOU CUNTS, I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR RETARDED POLITICS AND VIEWS

Yes OP is a retard, in the demo they showed you literally start off as a white male and can recruit whoever you want

Excuse me?
The first "White male" was actually a pansexual trans woman, and the second identified as a strong black lesbian.

You make me fucking sick.

Why did they make London look like San Francisco

NO MOMMY THERES A DARKIE IN MY VIDYA PLEASE MAKE IT STOP PLEASE MOMMY

Attached: 606.png (976x768, 505K)

>using video games for escapism
pretty pathetic senpai

Well London isn't an English City anymore.

But politics care about your video games

Remember when London used to be white? I've read about it in history books

oh then I guess when I go playing soccer with my lads I am also just using it for escapism

Fuck you and your literal children's toys. You stupid manbitch.

YOU CAN PLAY AS LITERALLY ANY NPC IN THE GAME
why are you fucking complaint about this? what are you even complaiing? don't play as them, problem solved.

Then you're a fricking kek. Literally the best video games are political

>soccer
fuck off yank

Prolly doesnt have a loicense to out

Get new jokes you fucking loser

holy fucking shit this board is full of cry babies

holy shit dude i watch thequartering too

>future London
>No White's

Accurate.

could you not literally only hire white males or kill black people in suicidings?

I mean I guess it's faithful to how london is/will be in a few years.

The problem with the game is that it even exists in the first place. WD should've died after the first one.

did you even watch the demo? at all?

takes place in london, right?
pretty accurate then.
>future
lmao i legitimately barely see white people anymore in my district.

Looks like shit.

what does this post even mean

look how triggered you white supremacists get when you see 1 human with skin color.
how will you crackers act when you are in slavery? or when you are gonna get really oppressed?
you gonna die out.

The devs care about politics in video games and they're gonna ruin as many games as possible to shove their agenda.
And there's nothing you can do about it.

Rent free

how the fuck do you know what problems it has if its not even out? And good job, you fit in now

suck my dick

I don't know why did anyone buy the second game after seeing the first
hell why did anyone buy it after seeing the pre-release videos and then the released game

>projecting

an interesting video game plot? of course that wouldnt be allowed

>Actually giving a fuck about Watchdogs after the first game released and was a giant pile of shit

Attached: 75.jpg (500x349, 27K)

and that's a good thing

Cope

>1 human
whiteys are already a minority in places like London irl, English people are just beyond saving

Attached: 20190325222258_1.jpg (641x50, 15K)

Nobody gives a fuck about these sjw games. we're just here to falseflag and shitpost.

it is unimaginative apart from the "legion" feature
based on previous AAA games it is obvious that most things will only be a semblance of what they showed
and even what they showed was lame as fuck with braindead npcs, boring environments and activities, the only good thing was the animation, ubi got that one thing right since Assassin's Creed

London isn't an English city anymore.
Too many Pakis, nogs, pajeets, wogs and Slavs.

Attached: Watch underscore Dogs Legion.jpg (500x696, 85K)

Attached: london.webm (854x480, 2.76M)

Have sex.

The dude in the union jack jacket is white (look at his hands) and there were a bunch of white dudes shown to be playable in the reveal. You /pol/shitters just love trying to find fake reasons to be mad.

Are you seriously complaining that a fucking WATCH DOGS game is political?

Holy fuck, is this London?

>african with a fucking LMG
>london
Checks out

Attached: s43xp1.jpg (960x444, 66K)

ayup. london is majority non-white

LIVIN ON A THIN LINE

Whats that video?

obviously there are no white people. It takes place in London in the future.

I thought we were all about historic accuracy here?

Do you think Watchdogs will add the realistic touch of running into Muslim rape-gangs every three blocks?

Attached: 19849012784.jpg (804x759, 401K)

Vibrant diversity, goy.

Move out of the city m8.

it would only be responsible to add grooming gangs who molest little girls by the thousand

huh? but you have that backwards

>all these butthurt redditors damage-controlling for diversity

NOW I see why Yea Forums has so many posters

You first

British police are too busy solving the most dangerous crimes

Attached: 1531501565699.jpg (599x874, 238K)

>we

Attached: 1406911049707.jpg (429x299, 17K)

I like how when the cast is all white it's not political, but when there's one minority, it's political.

seething

>I like how when the cast is all white it's not political
thats not true at all. every forum besides this one gets filled with threads bitching about it when this happens.

Just too much /pol/ threads in the past days and couldn't contain it anymore when I see OP's thread in the catalog.

>not a single white male
>based
this should be counted as shitposting at this point

Niggers better be nice to us when we become the minority in our countries.

>shows player playing as two whites IN the demo.
>Demo is centered around recruiting some white
britbong zoomer
>can recruit and play as any NPC .
what in the fuck are you crying about?

I meant the full one

Watch out, though, after you complete the liberation mission, the cops will attack you instead of them for being racist.

Attached: islam.jpg (600x763, 93K)

nice ps3 graphics, you really feel like you are in a city that looks nothing like london

yeah south africa seems pretty nice. not like the whites are getting tortured to death en masse or anything

More annoyed that they are dressing le wacky n reballious with graffiti on the jacket, le gas mask, and a fucking burger king crown

I like how you think forcing in niggers is not political.

Don't buy it.
Wow that was hard.

I was being sarcastic. Niggers aren't nice to each other, what makes anyone think they would be nice to us?

ahhh so uncompromising 1:1 realism is a must in all video games. why is this board so full of hypocrites?

>/pol/shitters
we are all /pol/ here and we make these threads to watch idiots like you cry about /pol/

I agree with that. I think everything is political. That post is meant for people complaining to keep politics out of games.

but you're the niggers in that scenario kek. watch your tongue cumskin

Anglo's weren't even human to begin with

>I was being sarcastic
i know, dont worry. all the webms of africans "necklacing" each other are so wholesome. burning each other alive in tires is just the cutest thing ever.

>THERE WAS A WHITE MANSS!!!! STOP TROLLING WAAAAAAAA

Are you saying you want representation?

What makes you think it's forceful? Niggers literally exist.

anything been said on mapsize yet?
I just like exploring game cities desu

seething x infitnity

Na he was spot on.
You are

It's London.

you don't like cultural enrichment?

why they still set you off?

London has always been a cosmopolitan city idk what these racists are crying about

No, but guaranteed there will be some missions where you slaughter evil white nazis to protect the rape gangs.

@466088003
>my vidya

your a faggot who steals games that other people make, no one owes a faggot like you anything

How long did this stay up before they arrested the poster?

Sounds like it's about time we end this "letting civilians into politics" meme that obviously doesn't work.

>thinking they will ever acknowledge the rape gangs
how naive

as is tradition in that shithole island britain. God they are so cucked, they are giving sweden a run for their money.

Who is forcing you? It's their game wtf You dot have to buy it, that is how the fee makes works.
you are literally the same as the SJW complaining about white sight dudes in their games. How do you not see this?

You chimps are so extreme in your thinking. You don't think critically anymore, only ideology.

if the game pushes that the monarchy has fell then Im boycotting

likely minutes, considering they have the entire city covered in cameras

No, they will just be a bunch of poor muslims you protect while slaughtering some far right Yea Forums avatar they put in the game to menace your multicultural super team of faggots.

The joke is that blacks don't give a shit about gun laws.

There were several even. You even get to play and an old lady if you want. That was some cheeky fun,

My god, why are you so miserable?

dude, you are so seething that you can't type. calm down a bit, holy shit

itt

Attached: 1553715008664.jpg (602x602, 66K)

>you are literally the same as the SJW

Attached: sargon.jpg (687x456, 44K)

>brits
>guns
Oh I'm laffin

browns are allowed to own guns in britain, don't you know?

Going to buy this, just so I can recruit only anglos and start a white resistance network to turn england back into an english country

>yrssir, gimme more black dick to lap up massah
>I love my multicultural games
>so diverse
>so multicultural
>god I fucking hate my own people, country and culture and I wish they would die.

Attached: western civilization.webm (406x320, 2.68M)

Shit colored creatures dont belong in Europe

found another spastic
guaranteed american

but he didn't make the thread topic obsessing over the fact that the game feature them. y

You faggots don't even really care about the game do you? Admit it, you're jus here to shitpost

blatant anti-brexit propaganda every 2 seconds doesn't seem too enjoyable

minorities and women
>literally just exist in the game as NPCs
/pol/
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHITE GENOCIDE

who are you quoting?

Attached: 1510233948035.jpg (600x516, 50K)

Well its set in London right? Of course its going to be a majority muds and cucks trying to kill evil whitey in his own country. What do you think is actually happening there?

You mean the actual British guy who fucking died? Or the little pussy bitch who had to be rescued by strong independent black lady?

>future

Whats it like not being free? Its such an alien concept for me

It's set in Londonistan, so the only white males would be French

Who the fuck wants to play a french bottom-sniffer

I have never been to London: the thread

Every /pol/ retard screeching about “niggers being forced into muh vidya”

Nah you get to shoot them

lmao not even your healthcare is free

Holy shit why doesnt he just let the retard drown?

>lumping them together
Kek. Women (the ones who aren't morbidly obese with shaved pink hair anyways) are way more threatened by m*slims than anyone on Yea Forums since they're the one getting raped and mutilated by Allah's goon squad.

Attached: 1527477990861.jpg (749x521, 86K)

sounds like you have schizophrenia if you are hearing voices like that. pretty sad

You have no choice but to care about politics now. This is what it's like to live in a multicultural melting pot that is heading for economic disaster due to piss poor immigration control.

they will if a white is part of it. Just see how "terrorism" became an issue when that guy shot those people.

Literally what the person I replied to was saying you window licker

See

good goy. Go to sleep now.

>Niggers literally exist
Unfortunately.

take some thorazine or something, dude. you can get better

never try to help somebody who is drowning if you arnt at least twice as strong as them. so pretty much just women and children

>WHITE GENOCIDE
is real.

Based, maybe these manchildren will be forced to grow up for once.

Figures a yuroshit wouldnt know the difference between freedom and free items.

It's funny how one of the worst mayors in the city's history will be remembered as one of it's best purely on the basis of ideology. Livingstone may have been a communist dinosaur, but at least he knew what he was doing.

Attached: antman.gif (450x450, 2.17M)

Do they exist to the ratio their reprsentation has been skyrocketing to?

how does somebody even drown if they are that strong tho?

drumpf

OI

cringe larp. Thank god you will die horribly, alone and unloved as the rope tightens around your fat flabby neck

It's not the people complaining that injected politics into your videogames. It's the people who made the game

WOKE DOGS

Attached: 1560238046237.png (1312x478, 639K)

>is real
isreal

Well, according to you filthy retarded internet warriors, apparently the ratio is correct.

how do you sink when you're obese? I thought fat was buoyant?

>larp
i think you should learn what that acronym means

Why are you so mad people do what they want in their own games?

Just like real life London.
Tokenism lol

Are you retarded?

Yet they keep voting for left-wing policies. I won't shed a single tear for anyone I don't know getting raped or trucked. I guarantee the parents who's children got flattened in Nice voted for the SP.

Attached: islep.jpg (311x260, 35K)

I miss the 90s nigs were relegated to die 20 minutes in a film and there weren't any on my videogames.

>Literal breitbart shilling
Oh yeah, the dumb cuck boomer who actually thinks there's 40k no go zones in europe.
Good thing you'll die soon.

I hope everyone in this thread is behind at least 45 proxies right now.

Attached: britain shuts down wrongthink.png (669x802, 730K)

>reading comprehension
It's literally the opposite of correct.

at least it’s acurate to the place

Attached: polplayswatchdogs.webm (640x360, 2.99M)

Yes, you're larping as some tough skinhead when you're just another hairy balding fat manlet.

hahahahaha

good luck for them

>refugee rights
yeah these people need to go on trial for sedition and treason already
imagine caring about the rights of foreign invaders who rape and murder your own people

Well it accurately depicts Britain then

>my propaganda is better than yours
good thing you will most likely kill yourself, 40%er

>attack the source instead of refuting it
Classic. Too bad for you NPR and CNN reported it too, so you're willingly ignoring facts at this moment.

Can I get a real source on that please

>It's their game
I've never seen a team of black developers outside some students in Africa. If anything, these are all white developers making games to kowtow to the blacks because members of the tribe told them to. Gentiles have a price.

go ahead and good what "larp" means, you absolute retard

Decent amount of (you)s, but no one addressed anons point.

accurate if its set in london

although its sad london has become like a typical mutt city. look at the screenshot. its basically some mutts raiding there. nothing in the image is unique or cultural or atmospheric.

its another lame ass cookie cutter shit

They're not yours anymore now are they, bitch? We're running shit now

Attached: 1482603205104.gif (640x480, 1.83M)

>police keeping london safe from knife crime and acid attacks
>illegal immigrants in cages to be deported
>super weed
tell me again how this is supposed to be dystopian?

>Occupation: Street Artist

Attached: 1559490232060.jpg (448x398, 136K)

No, fuck you boomer shit. You'll die and will be forgotten along with the rest of your low iq generation of lazy entitled cucks. Now fuck off back to /britpol/ at your cucked chan

>Dev mentions death squads kicking out migrants
Yeah the portrayal of the authoritarian government in this game is going to be completely accurate to the likely path London is on in reality. Not completely the fucking opposite or anything.

How do you know they don't just like black people?

Is it just me or is /pol/ dying? Seems like everyone has turned against them

This. Infowars, One Angry Gamer and Breitbart is the 3 only unbiased sites left that brings you the hard truth, and it's our DUTY as gamers to support them by any means necessary.

Congratulations on running literal shit then.

wat

Attached: 1553720599991.jpg (1013x1013, 38K)

It's literally in the image.

I can’t wait for this and KILL NAZIS to flop.

Don't you recruit your team? Couldn't you, theoretically, recruit only people of whatever race you want, or only people with the backgrounds you approve of, or a harem of whatever women you found attractive? In other words, isn't it up to you?

SEETHING false flagger. Why are so enraged by facts?

the year is 2025, video games are the ghettoist form of entertainment and white people create Video Games : 2 to get away from endless coonery

That part felt like a hamfisted Children of Men reference

How can somebody not know how to swim? Or even just float? Literally just move your limbs a little, I don't know how you manage to sink

Figures you're a phoneposting anglo retard. What is WRONG with anglos? Every single one of you are deformed ugly brutes. Thank god your shitty rotten empire is dead and will be replaced by Russian dominance.

>heh you rightwing snowflakes are the only people getting upset at--
>John Cleese: London is no longer an English city
>REEEE WHAT THE FUCK RACIST HOW DARE YOU MAKE A STATEMENT BACKED BY LITERAL FACT I CAN GOOGLE IN 3 SECONDS (London is 43% English, therefore it is the literal definition of a city that is not English)

Attached: smugtato.jpg (65x54, 3K)

>the government is enforcing immigration laws therefore kill cops
hope the main story explains more but like wtf

Attached: 1535472943893.png (768x768, 152K)

The gimmick of building a murderous army of old hobbling catholic grandma hackers telling their neet grandsons to go murder all muslims is too good for your lazy propaganda to work on me.

Just like with Watch Dogs 1, I will buy this game when it's on sale for dirt cheap and there is nothing you can do to stop me.

Attached: 43f3f2d0-b96e-4321-aeea-0484b9361455_1.4d9ce553f4866e044f8f128ea46d151e.png (1196x1196, 176K)

Embarrassing

Attached: 1560277522998.jpg (789x767, 163K)

You won't miss it. Gaming needs to die anyways. At least it'll die on the right of history. Frankly it's more than it deserves.

Attached: 1491179522888.gif (300x224, 1.29M)

When an opponent is mind broken and can't cope, they reject reality and play scenarios in their head to calm themselves. Sometime it lashes out in the physical though.

I'm on your side you fucking moron, i wholeheartedly mean what i say. Are you just pretending to like honest media you fucking disinfo shill?

Well
It isn't an ENTIRELY inaccurate portrayal of English youths.

It'll blur the line by claiming such laws are immoral and therefore #resist

>I'm not a snowflake because other snowflakes are triggered like I am

Attached: 1552193084875m.jpg (863x1024, 87K)

You're under the impression that the industry will make it through the next decade.

"the associated press"

Victors write history and we will win

that's right, the game will tank and not succeed and fall into the other unrememberable watch dog games
based

Just don’t buy the game. How hard is that?

It’s a stupid franchise with a shitty political message and the best course of action is to just not give the game an ounce of attention

lol.
The left is a parody of themselves at this point.

That's why I said that Video Games : 2 would be a thing, gotta be something to do otherwise we'd all just drink and resort to violent crime/civil war for entertainment

black people less buoyant

They make everything political. A brown person shows up in a game and they shit all over the board with how outraged they are.

>i wholeheartedly mean what i say
No, you don't, you're who I replied to and you can't accept leftist media covers a factual event in Europe.
>Are you just pretending to like honest media you fucking disinfo shill?
Nobody unironically talks or acts like this. This is what you want to think /pol/fags do.

Sure, you're winning so much that everything has niggers, trannies and whatelse these days. Good win sir.

>your fat flabby neck
Most reddit neckbeards and soibois are lefties.
Why do you faggots project so much?

You're not reading me right. There won't be a sequel

Christ, this fucking boomer agent is trying to smear the last few good news sites by acting like a retarded falseflagging double agent.

what about the jew boy in the start?

i am going to play the game as grany

Faggots like you are just as bad as the people complaining their aren't enough furry kin transmen in video games.

Reminder that if you don't buy this game, the police attempting to suppress Muslim rape, hate crime, and domestic terrorism - who are attempting to restore freedom, safety, and financial stability to western civilization will succeed.

Therefore, DO NOT fucking buy this. Vote with your wallet.

>lists earnings
kek. Can't hire anyone who earns more than 30k, probably.

no idea m8

Attached: 1552858376699.png (1293x914, 337K)

Muslim calls to prayer don't belong in London, lad.

Cope. The good guys always win while evil faggots like you lose

Whatever you say /pol/

Attached: pol.jpg (640x960, 83K)

he looked so jew

That's copypasta you retard

unfortunately the absence of said brown person causes twitter to shit itself and then all that outrage gets reposted here

Then why did Germany and Japan lose?

>Nigresses cute butt in skintight leggings in the e3 video

Attached: 3469348684.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

>we win because we force propoganda into tv shows
Not quite sure why you thought that was a good claim

How do you get so asshurt, your mind breaks and you have to pretend to be someone else to escape having to make an argument? You are actually the most pathetic poster I have ever encountered since 2009. Congratulations.

>almost all the parents of the victims of the Manchester bombing voted Labour
lmafo. Don't know what you guys are getting mad about. Same with all the paki-rape gangs, all happen in Labour stronghold areas. Get what you vote for.

Attached: laughingredjumperman.gif (245x320, 1.55M)

LMAO based

You are the most retarded boomer cuck i've ever seen, dripping with disinguinity and then actually has the gall to play this fucking stupid. kys freak, join the 40%

umm white people aren't british anymore

'ATE WOITES
'ATE BREXIT
LOVE NGUBU
SIMPLE AS

>All these impotent anglo boomers pretending they actually belong here
LMAO

no he's not loved the media hates him he fucked up everything he cut police froces down but hired more cops to police the socil media. he stopped stop and serch cos it was racist but crime got so bad he bought back stop and serch and doubled it

People drowning are panicking because they are retards who can't swim. Because they are panicking they are going to use their full strength to push you down. It's why you shouldn't try and do a water rescue if you don't know how and are a weak bitch. Always approach from the back and if you have to punch them to subdue them and then flip them onto their back.

The scale of this shit is hilarious, people just happy to sell out their daughters to be raped. You endlessly hear about the Catholic Church but it's nothing on this scale. The powderkeg over there is mental, imagine if people knew what was actually going on and this got mainstream attention in the media. Instead the powers that be bury it because they're terrified of the consequences.

I'm tempted to buy this because it triggers /pol/
plus having a squad of grannies might be cool

>All these people who completely ignored the part about how you can exclude/include any person you want
>You can literally have an army of straight white christian males destroying the British government if you want

>LOL IT'S PURE SJW PROPAGANDA ALL THEY TALKED ABOUT THE ENTIRE FULL LENGTH OF THE CONFERENCE WAS SPECIFICALLY HOW BAD BREXIT IS AND HOW CONCENTRATION CAMPS ARE BAD
>OVERALL I AM VERY OFFENDED

Attached: 1559080130040.jpg (600x625, 18K)

Attached: 1546541583062.jpg (182x276, 9K)

Sorry I'm a bit miffed at mudmen rape gangs being allowed to proliferate in nearly every town muds settle in. John Cleese, though, yeah he's a real racism, gotta get angry about him stating easily observable facts.

this will only piss the natives off why are these cunts doing this

>still going
Keep feeding my screen caps

>donates clothes to queer youth shelters

>CONCENTRATION CAMPS
dude it says immigration processing center
sjws think democratic laws are le nazis
anyway the game looks tarded

All of our institutions are left-wing. He'll be remembered in a positive light despite his tenor being a massive disaster.

>implying germans were the good guys
>implying imperial japan were the good guys

Rather, anglos were never white to begin with. Their deformed goblinlike features is not a white thing.

Attached: The ----white----- anglo.jpg (682x450, 53K)

t.

Attached: 1560243754104.jpg (2048x2048, 540K)

Sure, so you can post them on r/Yea Forums and discord, right tranny falseflagger?

>t. slav

>leftists spend all their money on buying games from the giant corporations they hate
>because they think it angers a small group of people on a niche anime website who have never heard of said game

Imagine being this stupid

>I'm tempted to buy this because it triggers /pol/

Man, you are the most pathetic subhuman here. What kind of rational is that? Its like you embraced the strawman completely.

Attached: LEFTIST EPIC TROLL.png (573x1029, 122K)

There's permadeath, though. I almost want to buy the game just so I can led a a lot of black characters to die against the police.

It's like a composite of as many memes you could cram in a single sentence. It's like a joke "What do you do on the weekend" "Oh i cook vegan meals for queer transgender youth migrants who are victims of sex crimes"

And who is "running" the industry? Guess what, it's not your little homosexual larp club where you dress up in daddy's leather fetish gear and goose step in your basement.

>OP is proven wrong in the second post of thread
>200 replies
Why are all of you normie npc fucks so obsessed with identity politics? Keep that shit to /pol/

last year in tokyo i was shocked how many foreign trannies and freaks were walking around especially in shibuya

It's an AI built by the continental bureaucrats to manipulate londoners into stopping brexit.

triggered

>he isn't aware to the fact that Yea Forums is the dedicated (you) farming board

>anti/pol/ poster has daddy issues
I fucking knew it

>Game about criminals stealing, hacking, and violently killing to get their way
>All blacks
Oh

There is no point. It's a false equivalency. We are literally nothing like the kikes, dykes, niggers and sandniggers who march around, smashing shops, smashing statues and smashing trashcans all while defending rapists, murders and pedophiles.

They're not triggered, they're laughing at you

>Why are all of you normie npc fucks so obsessed with identity politics?

Because retarded white people wont shut up about it and are cramming into every shit out there.

>being mad at your home lands being destroyed is the same thing as being mad about words and facts
IM A COOL CENTRALIST XD

Sorry kiddo, but actual whites, the nordic and germanic LAUGH whenever an angoblin think it's people.

Attached: The anglo -----human-----.jpg (620x664, 199K)

>QUESTIONING GOVERNMENT BAD
>CONCENTRATION CAMPS GOOD

>RECRUITING ARMY FOR REBELLION BAD
>FIRMLY FOLLOWING STATUS QUO GOOD

>AUTHORITY GOOD
>FREEDOM BAD

You people all need to euthanized. You are everything wrong with the human race.

Attached: 2bg8a5.jpg (1024x576, 121K)

>blacks
>hacking

unrealistic

Isn't that an SJW word they started using because they didn't want to read things that upset them? This, on top of buying games purely because you think you're annoying people?

>identity politics

Attached: ben hypocrite.jpg (723x1024, 101K)

>You don't think critically anymore
When have they ever? It's tribal warfare to them.

Is it bad that I knew there would be some kind of character switching mechanic the second they show the player character as a bald cockney white dude, clearly native to London? It was obvious there's zero chance they'd make him the main character of a game developed by such a diverse company of cucks in current year.

Attached: v-35-512.png (512x512, 27K)

If there was no authority, you'd have no freedom at all, you absolute fucking retard.

We completely conquered you, but okay. Nordcucks and Germanics are nigger tier

>We are literally nothing like the kikes, dykes, niggers and sandniggers
Faggot that's not even what he said he compared you to SJWs
>you are literally the same as the SJW complaining about white sight dudes in their games. How do you not see this?
Jesus Christ way to prove his point

>You are everything wrong with the human race
No thats niggers and faggots.

Yeah pretty much

i hate /pol/ but you my dude are a fucking tool

>freedom bad
This, why do leftists hate freedom of speech so much? Are they scared they'll be proven wrong?

triggered

>the igovernment granta freedom so be thankful for the privilege
No way pathetic cuck bootlickers like you actually exist

You literally lost all of your empire and kebabs are raping your girls while police is arresting teenagers over buying a spoon

They go looking for it dude. Of course a few random assholes on twitter are gonna say shit. But then their shit gets reposted here for more outrage to ensue, and then these posts get way more attention than they should have. It backfires hard.

>40%
le 70% face

Attached: Capture.jpg (442x84, 8K)

grow up

>completely misses the irony of ranting about identity politics

Who do you think the SJWs are? You think it's just "white people"? IT'S PREDOMINATELY KIKES, DYKES, NIGGERS AND SANDNIGGER YOU FUCKING BRAINLET COCKSUCKER

Go take a look at fucking history to check out what happens when there's no governments, you ignorant entitled fuck.

L M A O
>Saxons rape anglos
>French rape anglos
>Nords raped anglos and gave them civilization
>Fucking spaniards did it too
>Then you did it to yourself
Sorry goblin, but your race was mutt since day one.

Attached: 1532522754044.jpg (634x960, 48K)

>You have no choice but to care about politics now.
Incorrect

Attached: 1560276803073.png (585x512, 49K)

>You literally lost all of your empire and kebabs are raping your girls while police is arresting teenagers over buying a spoon
Sorry, I don't live in Swedistan.

dilate

people wouldnt cry so much if it wasnt forced down everywhere and supported by big companies no matter how retarded or out of touch with reality it is

>People get triggered just by SAYING you want to buy it to trigger them
Every time. Watch as they pretend not to be anal ravaged

>leftists can't do math
That statistic doesn't mean what you think it means, retard

If you want games for children go play nintendo games, actual adults can handle a political message in a video game of all things without getting butt blasted.

How can you read this thread and come out believing freedom of speech is a good thing? Is your IQ so low that you can't realize how mind-numbingly retarded and uneducated 99% of the population is? The free marketplace of ideas doesn't work, and democracy is causing our downfall. Critical thinking is not taught in schools, some people don't even have access to education. The world needs to be controlled by an elite, and the worker class (you) needs to shut up. I really wish the jews were as powerful as you all seem to believe.

Why are you surprised that there's no white people in a city that's under 40% white?

Attached: 1536071210029.jpg (707x1000, 188K)

Well it is set in London.

The 9/11 survivor always gets me

>can be literally anyone or anything anywhere you want
>hurr i want to be myself in every game i play
kys why would i want to pay $60 to play as a nigger when i'm a nigger everyday

Attached: 1517962228331.jpg (579x576, 68K)

not a leftist, you're so far on one side you can't see anyone else as anything but the opposition if they disagree. I'm just using your own shitty logic against you

Now try not kill yourself after reading this, being as your 3.5x more likely to do it than a fucking woman lol

>Who do you think the SJWs are?
They are mostly white blue haired fat cat ladies and white estrogen ridden leftist "men" you overly dramatic fucking zoomer. Do you think the average Pakistani muzzie cares about equal representation for women you retard? Jesus Christ look how you sperg you are just as dramatic as they are. Begging ya to hit the weights, take a shower, and get a clue

>holy fuck i cant believe there are indian and pakistani people in poor indian and pakistani majority areas who moved here because of colonialism and shit

if you are white, and you live in an area with lots of poor unskilled 1st gen immigrants, you are a fucking failure, your family has been in the country for hundreds of years and you couldnt muster up enough wealth to move to a nice area? any poor white person is a failure, this is the ultimate redpill that nobody will ever accept.

Because it's 40% white and there's more than 2 characters? Did you think while writing this comment?

unironically why nintendo actually sells products and this shit will fail and be forgotten like WD2

Why do you keep samefagging?

You guys hate corporations but you're supporting them because you think it means the guys who do support corporations will get angry.

Is this logical to you?

>Do you think the average Pakistani muzzie cares about equal representation for women you retard?

They do in the west because they are creeps thinking it gets them laid. You have no idea how fucking beta some of these middle easter / asians are especially the indians

Post dick with timestamp or gtfo conservacuck

>How can you read this thread and come out believing freedom of speech is a good thing?
How can you be such a low IQ cuck that you think handing over more power and control of your life to the Government is a good thing?

This thread is the ultimate proof that we must smash the anglosphere if humanity is to progress. There is no race as vile, as bestial cunning in their eternal attempt to destroy civilization.
For every dead anglo, desecrate their evil corrupted bodies. Crush their babies heads into a rock, piss on their queen. Make them regret ever trying to exist. Let Russia or even fucking China take over, not even they will do so much harm.

Why are you replying so much to yourself? Nobody cares.

>Nobody cares

obviously you do or you wouldn't have replied

No different than the right leaning individuals who burn their nike shoes or throw their razors in a toilet after a few adds.

it's
>S'MPLE AS

>Imagine samefagging because nobody was dumb enough to enter into a discussion with you
SAD!

Again, leftist, you need to actually look into the statistic you've just posted, it doens't mean what you think it means.

>using logical fallacies
>getting emotional over trannies
>not a leftist
You sure do act like one, i'm a centrist and don't need to lie

OY VEY! We have to save Britain from Brexit.

all this because you're upset that a video game has black people in it lol

Because I don't live in the US where you vote for insane governments because brown people and sjws scare you, and politics isn't a reality TV show

Not even american and even i changed my razors after that ad

got you to reply so that's enough for me

wrong
go dilate

You do realise that small samples aren't reflective of overall demographic trends, right?

Attached: 1534216078469.jpg (360x360, 17K)

Pajeets and Muzzies are fucking weirdos but you are delusional if you believe they make up any substantial number of SJWs in the west. I agree some may feign it to try and fuck these dumb progressive roasties but very few truly believe in things like equal representation and women's rights.

>i'm a centrist
LMAO

You can really tell how this franchise started off as a decent idea and how the publisher has utterly shat on it with nu-politics and microtranscation garbage

>brown people and sjws scare you
Why wouldnt it? Brown people are savages which is why their home countries are shitholes and sjw are insane genetic dead ends

>unlike you snowflakes i'm not so easily triggered
>WHY VIDEO GAME FEATURE DARK SKIN MAN

Attached: 1540937634457.jpg (448x508, 74K)

Part and parcel.

Attached: 1533447977854.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

Read the OP retard. He said "based". It's one of you.

The only interesting thing about this game was playing as a granny but that's about it, everything else was trash in terms of gameplay

Good for you

I'm not a /pol/cel ya fucking retard I think they're cringey too but it's the most cucked bullshit imaginable to want to hand over even MORE of your rights to the Government they are already more restricted than ever.

Where did they get those guns? Isn't it next to impossible to get those kinds in the UK?

I mean that's a good summary of London

Attached: 1548555485754.jpg (1359x597, 129K)

he's baiting, retards

>but very few truly believe in things like equal representation and women's rights

Does any man truly believe it? i dont even even believe it when it comes to other men. Its survival of the fittest free for all out there

>everybody's complaining about race
>nobody's mentioned all these guns are unobtanium in britistan
I thought we would be forced to use more hacking skills and less guns this time around

You do realize the races of people in a videogame aren't chosen at random, right?

Attached: gotthisfromgoogle.jpg (200x313, 10K)

I think it's probably East End or some shit
Go to Paris and hang out near the main train stations for the same picture ; however if you go to the Champs-Elysées you'll get a completely different picture

Female hacker is already where it goes over into science fiction

>Does any man truly believe it?
Probably not which is why leftist guy "allies" are usually weirdo creeps. Regardless this doesn't disprove the very valid point made:
>you are literally the same as the SJW complaining about white sight dudes in their games. How do you not see this?

My gripe is the god awful English accents. Can tell Americans oversaw the voice acting.
>"Have such a 'British' accent that no one of the island sounds like it."
Sheesh, they manage to portray that they intended a cockney accent at least but it's absolutely butchered. Can't wait to hear which shit attempts at cockney slang they've thrown in.
>Throwing Brexit into the live show
Absolutely cringe.

>the people in majority non-white area have to be white in my video games because ??

>You're angry about being ethnically replaced? Haha triggered!

Why is this Khan dude looks like an arab version of Mr Bean?

>guns in London
I was actually looking forward to seeing how they would make the game about melee combat with knives. Oh well.