Ayo user you finna ignore all dat shiet about not bein able to cop all 800 somefin basic ass national pokemon and still...

ayo user you finna ignore all dat shiet about not bein able to cop all 800 somefin basic ass national pokemon and still buyin my game, right white boi?

Attached: file.png (1200x800, 1.13M)

>Japanese developer makes black character
>Gives her white features, but dark skin
>Everyone thinks she's attactive

>Western developer makes black character
>Gives her black features and dark skin
>Everyone thinks she's unattractive

Why are the japs the only ones who get it?

Attached: 1528398607759.png (520x518, 52K)

Attached: 1560305139967.jpg (698x1280, 330K)

yes ma'am please don't fuck me

they started the trend no?

She's probably not even meant to be black. I mean the new region is based on the UK, she's probably some sort of Arab or poo in the loo or something.

>that tat
Nice try, Mordechai.

why was nessa the only gym leader revealed? Whats so special about the water leader?

she's brazilian, afro american.

But shes the second one revealed.

I wanna bury my face in that tum tum

>attractive anime character with dark skin gets released
>Yea Forums collapses in on itself /pol/ style, constantly debating the character's race even though it's irrelevant because all anime characters look the fucking same
every time

>Already two tickling pictures of her on deviantart

Gotta say, my fetish brothers are working faster than usual with this one.

The pokemon character designs are much more simple and way less detailed than their black counterparts from western games. It's easy to make someone look far more attractive in cartoon style rather than a realistic one. Goes for all colors.

I love that Yea Forums thinks other races don’t live in certain areas like white people dont live in Africa or black people don’t live in Germany

There are blacks in the UK, but she doesn't look like any of them. Her being some sort of Arab or upper caste Pajeet makes far more sense. Either that, or she's mixed.

Attached: Ok.jpg (3402x2754, 1.53M)

>give her white features
we wuz anime n shiet

She doesn't look like a nigger at all. If she were, she'd have afro hair like Lenora.

Actual niggresses look fucking hideous compared to Indian women

Attached: Not a nig.png (577x235, 192K)

Attached: 1560293715536.png (521x514, 107K)

White people actually predate anime, Tyrone.

nessa mean women in arabic

But 99% of Indian women are hideous too though.

>thinking anime and white people have any correlation
I don't even know how you came to this assumption.

I don't give a fuck about the main games since HGSS. Just give me that gacha with cute trainers so I can whale for Sabrina.

Attached: 1536028695570.png (472x527, 270K)

>>Western developer makes black character
>>Gives her black features and dark skin
>>Everyone thinks she's unattractive
not in France

Attached: Photo-dedidace-talia.jpg (1200x1454, 362K)

Still better looking than literal chimpfaced black "women". There's a reason why nobody wants to date the later.

Attached: 1463477411354.png (736x668, 692K)

it really does look like GF just opened paint and made her black with the paint bucket

>Straight hair
>Small nose
>Slim skull shape
>Bright eyes
Was this supposed to prove something?

Attached: 1520254157294.png (554x439, 45K)

>white features
I didn't know white people looked like anime girls.

Fair enough.

>If someone is dark skinned he/she must be a negroid

Are mutts and nigs really this fucking stupid?

Attached: disha-784x441.jpg (784x441, 35K)

They think big eyes is somehow equated with whiteness rather than cuteness. So basically they have no understanding of design decisions and why they're made.

Some do.

Attached: 1548443526899.jpg (1202x1198, 436K)

She looks latina to me.

She's cute, but her nose alone already makes it so that she doesn't resemble the vast majority of anime characters and their tiny triangle noses.

I think just to say they revealed something at the E3 direct, we already saw Milo Manbaby

Girl needs to shave that hairy arm then she would be perfect.

>black character
>indians are african american

She's an Asian

Hahaha blacks really do be like that doe

I always feel sad looking at girls like this and knowing what ten years will do to them.

10 years is all i need

I haven't played a Pokemon game since Silver. All the games have been too samey for me. I'm going to give Sword or Shield a try. They always seem to add a couple of new mechanics and gimmicks to each game, maybe there's enough new things to make this feel slightly fresh since gen 2. I'm glad to see a home console Pokemon game for the first time. I'm really not upset about the lack of Pokemon since I haven't played a game since the fat game boy. I'm glad they're focusing their dev time towards everything else instead of adding every single pokemon. I honestly always hated the sheer amount of Pokemon they constantly add to the series, I wish they would focus on evolving the series instead.