No More Heroes 3

HENSHIN FUCKHEADS, SUDA'S TWITCH PANEL IN 25 MINUTES, GET IN HERE
twitch.tv/twitch
ALSO, NO MORE HEROES 3 THREAD.
Things we've learned from interviews:
>They're targeting 60 fps for the game, core team from TSA is working on this alongside external talent, ~100 man sized team.
>Soundtrack is done by Nobuaki Kaneko from the Japanese rock band Rize
>Game takes place 2 years after TSA, Travis' Death Glove returns and is the source of his new mecha abilities. Santa Destroy is explorable again, there's now an artificial island, as well as the looming alien threat above
>Suda wants to carry over company/game collaboration t-shirts from Travis Strikes Again
>Game is Switch exclusive for the time being, Suda was worried how fans would react to TSA being multiplat

Attached: D8y3Wr7UIAAfngm.jpg (848x1199, 246K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TYZw09pSN3U
youtu.be/91HU_mc9cts
youtube.com/watch?v=NQbzJy22z_Q
youtu.be/Eemi8NrrPTE
youtube.com/watch?v=JNM5mFQ9siI
youtube.com/watch?v=q-V8htEtAYI
youtube.com/watch?v=Sk77S5KvCx8
youtube.com/watch?v=HoHgVDnBaak
youtu.be/DNVKadElcKQ
youtu.be/GOZYePLTd2Y
youtu.be/y9jT1fPNNA4
youtu.be/8XJfYH8_t4I
youtube.com/watch?v=whuS5BqyM-Y
twitch.tv/videos/438052159?t=00h34m35s
youtube.com/watch?v=d0OUIrST9RY
youtube.com/watch?v=260Bttu3eHY
youtube.com/watch?v=Eemi8NrrPTE
youtube.com/watch?v=IhUL_jKcAJk
youtu.be/Td4YZG4B_yg
youtu.be/gKYBeBOzMTY
nintendolife.com/news/2019/06/were_in_awe_of_horis_massive_daemon_x_machina-themed_switch_joy-con
youtu.be/8sZ9eq2Jk9o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope Charlotte and Badman to appear at least as a cameo in NMH3.

Attached: 1504115885214.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

You forgot to mention Suda51 is looking into getting No More Heroes 1 and 2 remastered for Switch. I hope he takes all the extra content from the PS3 NMH1 and combines it with the quality of the Wii version and of course make it look its best. NMH2 will just be NMH2 but better looking than its Wii variant as well. God what a great fucking time to be a NMH fan.

Attached: DOWNWARD FUCKING DOG.png (478x359, 90K)

>aliens
gay

>Soundtrack
whatever happened to masafumi takeda?
did he have a falling out with suda?
did he just move?

now all he does is danganropa, which is a shame cause NMH1's soundtrack is much better than 2's

I hope someone asks if NMH3 will have decapitation, blood and swearing, cause the trailer had none, probably just to keep NDirects family friendly, but still we need to know

It's probably just some intro bit

This
I always like bad girl and I loved bad dad in TSA

The only difference between NMH and NMH Heroes Paradise is poorly slapped together boss fights reusing the bosses from 2 with no context whatsoever and a few DLC swords, a bike recolor, and a model viewer.

There's rumors that they had a falling out but that seems mended given that Suda got Takada back for The 25th Ward. Suda was hoping to get him back for a track on TSA, and I think Abo said on Twitter that they were holding off on an OST release because they wanted to try getting him on board for a remix. Personally I think Takada just wanted to start his own music studio rather than work exclusively at Grasshopper.

Also I would suspect NMH3 would be as violent as the rest since Suda said on Twitter that Travis is gonna return to the blood soaked world of killing or something like that.

Attached: 1548421744215.png (1050x1500, 611K)

It's live the stream. 10 minutes for Suda.

wonder what they argued about

I remember there was an interview with suda and he says he almost got in a fight with the head of marvelous and some other producer over picking which girls were going to be in 'killer is dead' lmao

I'll take it. Any extra content is good content to me. I just also recall hearing the frame rate was worse on PS3 for whatever reason and the game felt worse overall or something. I'm really hoping for a real definitive edition for the games.

It also had a few extra jobs and activities, some of which were pretty good (kitty races) and some which sucked (sign spinning)

And it cut out a good quarter of the overworld

KILLER7 CONSOLE PORTS FUCKING NOW

>Henshin a gogo, baby

Constant frame drops and screen tearing. The standard PS3 experience.

>which is a shame cause NMH1's soundtrack is much better than 2's
I'm not knocking NMH1's soundtrack but 2's is literal perfection.

The garden of madness does not discriminate by race.

They just showed an uncut trailer on the Twitch stream, blood confirmed and Travis says "fuckhead" when he does his landing pose

An extended, more violent trailer was shown in the stream.

>>Game is Switch exclusive for the time bein
THANKS FUCKING GOD

robin's with suda

WHERE'S THE TRAILER

>for the time being
yike's

Where did you get this info?

>The name of the extended trailer is called "Fuckhead Trailer"
kek.

Yeah I mean we did fight a giant fucking goat lady in the last game so there's that.

to me, it's the opposite, NMH2's OST is quite good but every track in NMH is perfect

what the shit was this?
youtube.com/watch?v=TYZw09pSN3U

YOU MISSED IT

youtu.be/91HU_mc9cts

>And it cut out a good quarter of the overworld
Good riddance. It was absolutely empty.

>thanos level threats
KAMUI AND UNCLE DEATH CONFIRMED

I like this false enthusiasm from the presenter who clearly knows nothing about what he's talking about.

Attached: 1548275872969.png (1920x1080, 1.03M)

*THE FUCKHEAD TRAILER

I have bad news about NMH3 for you then user

>Travis is modeled after a young Suda, and Johnny Knoxville and Jedi

why is this fucking interviewer such a fraudulent dunce

I NEED A WEBM OF SUDA JERKING OFF STAT

I'm still upset there's no where to buy any of the shirts Suda51 has. I really like these No More Heroes shirts he wears to interviews.

>that hand movement

This beard dude interviewer really has no idea what to ask

Attached: 1542069945164.jpg (952x960, 41K)

have this in the meantime

Attached: recharge.gif (254x348, 2.29M)

>Everyone just jacking it up on stage
Also 2020 release and Switch exclusive

there was a moment where all of them was jerking off lmao

The fucking interviewer didn't make any good question. Hell, he could just ask why was looking like shit at the beginning of the trailer.

>Suda looking straight at the camera while jerking off

Love him

I fucking missed it. What did he say?

The summary of this interview?

He didn't even ask about Bad dad or Bad girl
Fuck this guy

>Suda was worried how fans would react to TSA being multiplat
I mean it was a fine reaction right? I'm sure I saw people just happy TSA can get more sells

Attached: 1499352805789.jpg (273x303, 16K)

Dude really needs to shave a bit, the trash hobo look just isn't right for him.

NMH3 is cancelled for Switch, it's a PS4 exclusive now

>retards actually thought it wasn't coming to switch
Notice how he mentioned numbered entry AGAIN
Yeah, fuck that guy.
>who's Travis modeled after
>he's kind of this juvenile male fantasy
>RAD immediately responds, "yeah, he's cool"
Beautiful

Attached: ohnonono.png (1945x1309, 498K)

>Just a passing through assassin
suit looked like psyga mixed with unicorn as well.

Attached: 1544173300549.jpg (675x900, 511K)

Is there any word on a switch version of NMH 1 and 2?

NMH3 is cancelled for Switch, it's now TurboGrafx-16 Mini exclusive now.

Beard guy was way too nervous and ill-prepared. We actually learned zero things and Downes seemed cool to joke around but ultimately got ignored.

NMH3 is cancelled for Switch, it's Playdate exclusive now

youtube.com/watch?v=NQbzJy22z_Q

How are silver eyes going to play into all this? It is pretty clear he has 2, and when the camera zoomed in on his left one we got that whole silver and red tunnel.

youtu.be/Eemi8NrrPTE

>talks about how he likes the guns in the series
>only like 3 NMH characters outside of random mooks actually use guns (Dr. Peace, Million Gunman, Margaret Moonlight)

NMH3 for switch is cancelled and will be epic store exclusive

You forgot Nathan, the first bost of NMH2 but yeah, guns aren't used in NMH.

No More Heroes was me all along.

You didn't miss much. New slightly extended trailer features Travis saying fuckhead and blood. Apparently this time you're not fighting assassins but going against some "Thanos level" enemies. Suda said that Travis was based on Johnny Knoxville and a modern day Jedi. Nothing really too important beyond that, kind of disappointing honestly.

see
4:55

NMH3 is canceled for Switch, it's a Xbox one exclusive now

I guess the Skelters use guns, but the first one dies in the game's trailer.
That brings us up to five gun users total.

The interviewer is probably gonna bitch on his twitter or whatever about all the people calling him out.

The reaction wasn't bad, but let's be honest, they aren't going to sell a ton more. At least we'll be able to emulate NMH3 soon
Noticed the same pattern leading up to TSA release. It's like none of the interviewers did any research before talking to him

>that slightly extended/less censored version of the trailer.
I fucking knew they had one.

NMH3 is cancelled for Switch, it's Zeebo exclusive now.

Wait, what ? Where ? WHERE ???

What they asks Robin? I hoped to see more but that a left down

Game journalists don't actually like video games, so they do this for everything. Suda's games especially, because they're niche and jornos don't like to try anything outside of the mainstream.

>NMH3 trailer has KR references
>TSA makes a "lets fight in the rock quarrel" joke
>In one of the Suda interviews for TSA he spent like 10 minutes just talking about ZI-O

I like Suda even more now.

Attached: Double and Decade thinking of life.jpg (480x305, 46K)

What inspired him to do the Travis voice and nothing more.

>shame cause NMH1's soundtrack is much better than 2's

the first games soundtrack is a classic but cmon man

youtube.com/watch?v=q-V8htEtAYI
youtube.com/watch?v=Sk77S5KvCx8
youtube.com/watch?v=HoHgVDnBaak

I know, but you'd think they'd pretend at least a little bit.
I knew they were going to have cursing. It's clearly a reference to the nmh1 opening, but I legit thought they were robots

Fucking BASED

I'll wait for the PS4 version

I hope you buy TSA at least, faggot.

Idiot, I wish it wasn't a Shit exclusive, I'm just glad it's confirmed to be ported on PC eventually.

is there a link the uncensored trailer??????

No, need to wait

They're just there for a paycheck that they'll get regardless of whether they care or not.

this, i'm looking for it

Interview summary:
>dude gets to interview THE men behind the legend: Suda and Robin Atkin Downes
>fucks it all up because he obviously has no idea what NMH is researched it
>asks stupid questions
>we learn ZERO new things because of this faggot's incompetence

what bros?? where?? post the link please fuck fuck fuck..

I'm mad.

Attached: steel chair.jpg (480x360, 10K)

See ya at 2021

All the games have a great soundtrack. Can't wait for NMH3's.
youtu.be/DNVKadElcKQ
youtu.be/GOZYePLTd2Y
youtu.be/y9jT1fPNNA4
youtu.be/8XJfYH8_t4I

Even if it's a timed exclusive I figure they'll take their sweet time before porting this one.

Gamesphere exclusive

the real question is why the hell Yamaoka produced 25th Ward OST which came out last year but isn't working on this one. He even said NMH is one of his favourite games. Did he also leave? Grasshopper current situation feels so sad.

>what the shit was this?
one of the best track of the game?

youtube.com/watch?v=whuS5BqyM-Y

twitch.tv/videos/438052159?t=00h34m35s

Interview starts at around 37:00 for anyone that wants to watch.

Suda's making the Death Drive console irl so that NMH3 can be exclusive to it.

IT'S SPHERICAL

Attached: gamesphere-tan.jpg (640x824, 88K)

Can someone post his Twitter or something so we can bitch at him

He totally did say "fucky" and not "funky" like the retards yesterday were saying.

From the Destructoid's interview.
>There are, however, a few confirmed details of how the game will play. Travis's beam katana and wrestling moves will play a major role in the combat of the title. The Death Glove and Death Drive from Travis Strikes Again will also be present to enhance Travis's arsenal. The mecha suit from the trailer is connected to the Death Glove and, in this game, Travis will be able to use it in the real world.
Thank good the mecha suid is gonna be playable and the Death Glove is there again.

youtube.com/watch?v=d0OUIrST9RY
I really love this song.

Attached: 1403768369791.jpg (250x269, 16K)

you were the retard all along, user

IT'S UP IT'S UP!

youtube.com/watch?v=260Bttu3eHY

Attached: Man_yelling.jpg (350x268, 9K)

I'm just really glad the game finally exists but fuck waiting. PS4 has nothing for me and Travis is telling me to make the switch

>manages to sneak a fuck into a nintendo direct in way to give them plausible deniability
>microsoft has cyberbleep
God bless Suda

Two trailer versions, safe Nintendo version has funky, fuckhead version with blood says fucky, probably

Have fun waiting. TSA ports are going to bomb like Heroes' Paradise and NMH3 is going to bomb like NMH2. It has 2 years of dev at best. And then the series dies again.

How much did TSA sell?
Also, the interviewer was a fucking retard

never mind, seems the same voice clip is used no both for that part. It's what says instead.

Attached: Twitch - Twitch @ E3 Day 3 _ Nintendo, demos, interviews, and more - Twitch - Mozilla Firefox 2019-0 (1920x1080, 2.7M)

>red green dark black blood
OH SHIT ITS THE HANDSOME MEN

Looks like an Unreal Engine tech demo desu

>Not posting the best track
youtube.com/watch?v=Eemi8NrrPTE

Attached: Twitch - Twitch @ E3 Day 3 _ Nintendo, demos, interviews, and more.webm (1920x1080, 1.71M)

>F*ckhead Version
Based
Also Travis' little Kamen Rider outfit has the Death Drive be a part of his belt buckle

Attached: d4227f06e8e9d88ae2313e784b9fd00c.png (714x530, 625K)

We know the 500 ce sold out in 20 minutes and it hit 18 and 23(?) in the eShop for JP and NA respectively. No concrete numbers. NMH3 deving started immediately without sales data, team is up from 20 to 100 so someone stepped in for funding.

>Death Drive
more like the death driver

kino

Attached: file.png (575x467, 422K)

What was bleeped out bros?

jesus, the pube beard on this guy

probably "Thanos"

The game looks fine, but is it bad for me to be interested in them making real versions of some of the TSA shirts?

I would really love to wear at least the Unreal engine ones.

That is definitely one of my favorites. I'm hoping for a lot more tracks like what were in Killer Marathon to be in NMH3

Yes, you should feel bad, those are easily the least interesting shirt in the franchise

I think it was world eater for what ever reason

*to be MORE interested in knowing if they will make real versions of the TSA shirts?

>tfw no purple jacket
SAD

Link to the twitch failure of an interview?

>implying you wont have multiple jackets

So I'm gonna assume he sold his Gundam to pay for rent? Why else would he go from that beast of a machine to a much smaller suit? He must've gotten Naomi to upgrade the fuck out of that Deathdrive Glove.

Maybe we can buy it. I'm bummed Travis doesn't have his anime shirt, but I'm hoping we can buy that back too if its not a default.

Will Naomi have even bigger tits?

Didn't the UAA confiscated it after killing the 25th ranking on NMH2?

>60fps
>on Switch
So we're getting simple environments yet again.

>"probably some Marvel type dude waiting up ahead"

Yep.

Oh yeah that's right...I wonder if Sylvia could get it back for him if there was an even bigger world ending threat.

youtube.com/watch?v=IhUL_jKcAJk

Attached: 1462152357318.gif (180x240, 41K)

I fucking hated this song when I first played NMH2, but now it's grown on me and it's a guilty pleasure of mine to sing along.

I think Yamaoka wants to be more indepedent than anything. Its hard to tell.

maybe they'll add it for free if you have TSA save data

Attached: recharge.webm (500x576, 1.62M)

So Yea Forums
NA Philistine or EU Philistine

I'm starting to think she was inspired by Hitomi Tanaka because Hitomi's tits get bigger every few years much like Naomi's. It's weird and funny in a way.

NA all the way

JP you fucking Philistine

South African

Attached: 1503879852418.jpg (600x333, 111K)

>Implying that would deviate from the series

Attached: nmh1.jpg (1920x1080, 311K)

>all this nintendo dick sucking
How much dick is suda going to have to suck to get his travis in smash?

NA without a doubt

He's going to have to suck a lot of fan dick, if it breaks 1 million units I'd say it would become a possibility.

There's a difference?

EU for sure. Both are good but the NA version just feels neutered in comparison. The instrumental section midway through and the guitar solo at the end make it.

post yfw
>HENSHIN

Attached: FUCKHEAD.webm (640x360, 2.81M)

Stop user, I can only cum so much

While you can hear the NA version's lyrics more while playing the game, EU version brings the fucking hype instrumentally.

I always wish Nintendo had made Travis pseudo first party instead of Bayonetta

there is no chance that Masafumi Takada is going to return, is there?

There's plenty of games on Switch that get 60 with fairly cool looking environments. The only reason to assume NMH3 won't have them is because Grasshopper still has a baby budget.

Akira Yamaoka is here

The only way that would have happened is if Travis was more financially successful, and if he was more financially successful he would have been able to keep himself going.

I hope Badman comes back, I don't even care how, I just really grew to like him after mainly playing as him on my second run through.
Also seeing people talk about the sound tracks, while I obviously think they're all amazing, TSA honestly probably has my favorite OST.
Don't forget 8 Heart straight up says "RIDER KICK" in his boss fight.

Attached: 523452352645634_cropped.png (245x245, 99K)

Attached: 200%dangerous.png (435x741, 379K)

This whole franchise needs ported to PS4. Seriously

Not as much of a baby budget as usual I assume since 100 people are working on NMH3 vs TSA's 20. Still I'd be happy if NMH3 has at least some varied settings even if its not the most technically impressive game out there.

Surprised this wasn't their first move, it would manage to actually sell on that platform, there's a reason why support for the PS4 is always considered first, because it's the platform where people actually buy games.

Attached: tumblr_pbtmyu9j911syxgg9o1_500.gif (462x500, 399K)

>it would manage to actually sell on that platform
I like NMH, but that's delusional
Don't quite understand your logic, friend. Bayonetta wasn't successful enough for a 2nd entry while Travis was. Her game probably sold more units in raw numbers, but they also cost more to make.

This, there's nothing wrong with NMH2's audio with some real belters but NMH1 is exquisitive, for the same reasons as Killer7. Masafumi Takada is a gift to mankind - people who don't play games listen to his works and fall in love. He's magic.

>aliens
>mechashit
>rock soundtrack instead of based NMH2 OST
DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

didnt the NMH2 OST have a lot of rock?
Hell, NMH2 even have mechashit

You didn't buy heroes paradise, You also likely won't buy TSA

Nowadays Sony is too woke for NMH
They would censor everything

implying everything you listed is bad
go get some taste you pleb

I don't care about this series, I'd just rather it be on PS4, preferably exclusively since it will be able to achieve its potential.

Rap and related aren't my thing but this is pretty good, listenable

Attached: critikal.png (744x364, 377K)

Sony probably wouldn't help Suda when it comes to funding or even distribution like Nintendo has. Plus while AAA games sell great on PS4, smaller titles get lost in the shuffle compared to on PC or Switch, just like TSC games on there.
Also I dont want to live in a world where NMH3 might get censored on PS4, Sony has turned completely batshit recently.

So new info on the PC and PS4 ports of TSA, they removed mentions of Nintendo franchises and Epona, and the post credits demo of NMH3 is gone.

fuck that, just bring it to pc already goddamnit

lol @ piss4 owners

It was really a matter of Platinum being at the right place at the right time. Suda was getting fucked in the ass by EA around this time. It also helps that Bayonetta is better from a gameplay point of view

Your gay loli games getting censored doesn't affect me at all, loser
Besides, I grew up in the 90s, I've seen worse

why are you so obsessed with this
just fucking emulate it if you want it that bad

Pretty much, Platinum was fucked out of sequel by Sega and was already talking to Nintendo about doing stuff and out of the blue Nintendo offers to pay for their game.
Suda just needs to get into a position where he can get Nintendo to pay for anything NMH

Can he finally be at the right place at the right time? I just want NMH remasters and Travis in Smash.

I never hated it, but didn't really like it either. Just passable.

This. Everybody focuses on the vocals, but the production is much crispier in the EU.

Just buy a Switch already

So he just chooses which project he wants to work on? Still surprised he chose silver case tho

It’s not. Alien-looking characters are in the promotional art, TSA’s DLC did a bunch of set-up for aliens, and Suda’s talked before about how he wanted to increase the scale of the threats Travis will face.

3 won’t be a repeat of 1’s basic plot like 2 was.

>generic alien baddies instead of wacky humans
hard pass

Yes, NMH had a smaller budget than Bayo, but it was also (at the time) Wii exclusive, so you had Nintydrones hyping the game up solely because it was exclusive. Bayo was multiplat with 360 (the dudebro western console) being the lead platform and PS3 (the least successful platform at the time, and also the platform that these types of game appeal to) getting one of the worst ports of all time.

>Alien looking characters
in b4 theyre really humans warped by Death Drive shenanigans

So you just want NMH 2 2?

>PS4, preferably exclusively since it will be able to achieve its potential
poor bait, if you want something technically impressive it should be on the pc
I'm just confused by the whole situation. Interviews indicate that Nintendo approached Suda to revive Travis to appeal to western audiences, they put him up at the reveal, distributed and advertised the game in NA and EU were it typically does the best, all the pieces were there.

>so you just want a No More Heroes game???

I wouldn't mind PC ports of the entire series. Yes, I know I can easily emulate NMH1&2, but I'm willing to pay for a native PC version.
>but you need waggle!
No you don't

How am I supposed to beat the killer marathon asteroid shit? I saw a video of someone doing it in three rounds but it just doesn't end for me.

just die, it goes on forever otherwise

>nmh2 OST

you just brought me back

where can i watch his whole appearance now?

>creator says that motion controls are the most pure way to play
>recommends going to buy the original release because that's how they wanted people to play
>yeah fuck that guy, I don't need that

>emulate nmh 1/2 without waggle
how? do you use a controller? which one

>NMH 2 sequel
you mean NMH 3?

yes.

NMH 2 had native controller support. Sure shaking your Wii mote to charge the beam katana is nice but you don't need it. TSA also worked well with a controller. I even played NMH with keyboard and mouse and it worked fine. There is a config file on dolphin forum if you are interested in that.
I'm pretty sure NMH 3 will have a PS4 and PC release sometime just like TSA so I'll be waiting.

Is it possible to use Valve Index controllers for a non-VR title? That'd be a way to implement waggle without Wiimotes/Joycons, and it'll probably be more accurate too

Where did all of these 2 lovers suddenly come from?

Yamaoka is good but he can suck Takada's dick, Takada is the greatest videogame composer who ever lived
His presence has been missed not only in the soundtrack design, but in sound design in general. Modern GHM games all have issues with the audio levels, I can't even hear what the fuck anyone is saying over the music in the new trailer

I'm also confused by all the Heroes' Paradise players appearing. Back in the day we had all played 1 AND 2 before it came out and didn't bother with it because it looks like garbage and runs like garbage

Travis has silver eyes cause this time the enemies he takes on will be gods or approximately close. I can see where that could play into media and the people who consume it. Especially with him mentioning Thanos in that interview and Travis talking about are there any heroes left. But I'm not sure where Suda will take it.

Extended and uncensored trailer: youtu.be/Td4YZG4B_yg

>Travis has silver eyes
>Travis says he's the last hero
>Some marvel dude is the bad guy

Super hero movies, and modern hollywood movies in general really, make sense for the series next target. The whole introspective on pop culture is kind of NMH's thing. The other obvious target being Star Wars, with Travis making the least subtle reference ever in this trailer. I could see it going along the lines of the whole world has gone a bit mad, geeky things are now mainstream but sometimes weirdly repackaged. You could almost call it a clown world

Plus it means Destroym4n boss fight.

Attached: 1559392660465.jpg (670x850, 106K)

dolphin blog recently said they're working on this, after having just revamped the way they emulate wiimotes

japanese direct trailer had this warning, japan's not getting a cucked D-rated version this time

Attached: ノーモア★ヒーローズ3 [E3 2019 出展映像]-eLuLRDs7KiU.webm_snapshot_00.00_[2019.06.12_1 (1920x1080, 84K)

That Notorious guy from TSA seems like another superhero parody, although more so the Batman/Punisher type.

>not D3stroyman

But I bet it will still be censored.

It'll probably be in the game. The jacket that he has on in the trailer looks very unfinished too. A lot of stuff looks like its early in production in the trailer. Wouldn't be suprised if it get delay till very late 2020 or q1-2 of 2021.

These games have some of the best English Voice acting ever

yeah, but at least it can keep most of the dismemberment and blood.

Same English voice director as in MGS and Legacy of Kain (Kris Zimmerman).

give that guy a medal

uncensored in europe

>~100 man sized team.
Im so fucking happy for Suda and Grasshopper
>Travis' Death Glove returns and is the source of his new mecha abilities
YES, FUCKING ABILITIES ARE RETURNING
>collaboration t-shirts
naisu

You can just tell Robin Atkin Downes loves voicing Travis. Just look at him jerking it with Suda

>guy

How'd he get the money to 5x his team? They started right after TSA finished up so they didn't have any sales data

The aliens at the end of TSA just looked like normal big buff guys with tight masks covering there faces. Did that many people here not TSA?
youtu.be/gKYBeBOzMTY

A lot of people discounted it because it wasn't a numbered entry

FUCKHEAD

She sucks at japanese stuff, and just goes for the silliness instead of getting it right, for me, Travis sounds too cool for school instead of being laid back and nerdy.

And no, I´ve never liked how wrong she does everything japanese related, like toku: that Henshin sounds like the type of thing one who has never seen a Henshin would do.

And over the years I´ve sort of ended up loathing her work in MGS

>watch the interview
>"It wouldn't be No More Heroes if it didn't have all that blood"
>mfw I only have the European version of NMH1

Attached: 1560301772914.jpg (640x640, 60K)

>tfw played heroes paradise version of nmh
>tfw played nmh2 on dolphin running on a shit computer

Attached: ..jpg (1800x1200, 1001K)

Why do these face textures always freak me out a little bit?

Attached: 1540262288295.jpg (443x560, 69K)

NMH3 will be a mobile game

NA Philistine
i hated i was stuck with the EU version.

>I hope someone asks if NMH3 will have decapitation, blood and swearing, cause the trailer had none, probably just to keep NDirects family friendly, but still we need to know
There is now an extended trailer that has blood and bleeped out swearing. It was just removed from the direct.

fuck am i watching

>bleeped out swearing.
It has actual swearing ("Fuckhead!") and bleeps out "Thanos" as a joke

Just emulate bro

You're right, I should have watched it again.

Is best girl back?

Attached: Dr Naomi NMH.jpg (900x1165, 211K)

What about a Let It Die sequel but without being a freemium p2w gacha game?

Using this bad boy when the game comes out

Attached: a03f1a6e3ab2189c05422d5e133b84f5.jpg (2732x1100, 550K)

I'm so not down with the whole alien shtick. I'm always told "i-it was set up in TSA!" Like I didn't fucking play through the DLC.
It was poorly set-up with them showing up out of nowhere as "lol EVERYONE wants Travis dead".
No longer can we get emotional humanistic killers with some level of depth. All we have to rely on is Travis now.

>emotional humanistic

Attached: IF0yE_copy (1).jpg (800x450, 25K)

>yfw Blackhole and Wormhole are Destroyman gone cosmic

Attached: 1560274861655.gif (380x380, 274K)

Attached: Dr Naomi.jpg (1322x1823, 1.84M)

God, I should have voted Travis into Smash over Bayonetta

I need confirmation of this being a real exclusive. I wont take a second fuck from Suda again like with TSA

NMH2 was full of loli waifus. What about NMH3?

Nintendo dosh.
Hence why it's an exclusive (for the time being).

Alien and robo waifus.

IS THIS OFFICIAL?

Yes, its going to be sold by Nintendo/Hori for

>claims he played the DLC
>completely ignores how Wormhole and Blackhole talk like ordinary guys rather than cliched emotionless aliens
Something doesn’t add up with your post.

Attached: Desktop Screenshot 2019.06.12 - 16.54.38.54.png (788x383, 72K)

Have fun. Still have to wait for the steam version here

Suda is in a weird position. His mainline NMH games need to be mainstream to sell well, but they are mainly done for hardcore fans who get all the references to other games and the KtP series.
I'm glad he managed to make extremely niche games but still made them somewhat attractive to a wide audience, so we can reap the benefits from that

They really aren't, TSA is the only one with major references to the other games. NMH1 just had a garcian smith lookalike and a firepro character plus a few text-only easter eggs; and 2 had nothing at all

I wonder if he even wants his games to be mainstream. It'd be nice to see him get the love of someone like Yoko Taro did with Automata, but it just seems like hes happy making games that appeal to his hardcore fans. During the time Suda was super popular it also seemed like he barely had much creative input in his titles.

Takada's with Too Kyo Games now (new studio headed by the creator of Danganronpa and the creator of Zero Escape), so I think he'll be working on whatever they do next. Personally I'm excited, even DR soundtracks are pretty fucking great so whatever he makes next i'll be into.

Seems like Takada would be open to working with Suda again, but he's got a lot of work as it is now. Hopefully he'll lend some effort and at least get a track or two on NMH3.

YOOO WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?

Attached: 1519766253596.gif (200x189, 799K)

Attached: hensin.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

So how many assassin's kids are going to show up to take revenge on Travis for killing they moms & dads?

Attached: 1547803759895.png (774x755, 278K)

If only.

Fucked with the time crop.
It will eventually.

Attached: Henshin_1.webm (1280x720, 1.45M)

all the kids at Shinobi's dojo were orphaned by Travis

>one of the fights is literally just an army of assassins who are children of other assassins that Travis has killed over the years, none of which have been present before and are only implied

>marvel reference
fuck off suda

always wanted to check this series out... do I have to play the first two?

Attached: 1462583484967.png (210x196, 61K)

it helps

Before, I would have just said you need to play 1 (which is emulatable on Dolphin) but with TSA, you should also play 2 and TSA

nintendolife.com/news/2019/06/were_in_awe_of_horis_massive_daemon_x_machina-themed_switch_joy-con

youtu.be/8sZ9eq2Jk9o

Rate the NMH OSTs

>Suda was worried how fans would react to TSA being multiplat
I'm pissed he went multiplat and the fact he won't commit to keeping this game exclusive.
He didn't have input on the PS3 port, but no excuse now.

He said something about “Despite being less than than 13% of the population”

Why does this bother people? I don't understand. Is it just console war stupidity?

>lack gyro sensors, IR, HD Rumble and NFC, and don't have internal batteries so they'll only work in handheld mode.
That's kinda lame but they still look pretty fucking good

Not that user, but I'm worried about them rushing it out. It's only been in dev for 6 months at most and they want it out next year? If it comes at the end, that's only 2 years and that reveal trailer looked rough. I'd like him to just focus on one version and then if he really wants to, go back and port it the TSA ports are going to flop anyway as will NMH3. My bets are this is the last entry

Just finished TSA, was pretty good. I have some questions, though:
1) Is Juvenile dead? I know that the CIA level is essentially a "Fake" death ball she made to teleport you into the real world, run down into the basement of the CIA (while slaughtering them all), and then... something? Does she want to die? Does killing the White Sheepman mean you kill her too?
2) Who says "Shut up i'm trying to sleep" in the ending? Jeanne?
3) Are eye scars the new Silver Eye? What do they represent? Violence?
Otherwise I think I get what Suda was trying to say, hopefully this game helped him with some of the issues he had with game development. How's the DLC?

Attached: tumblr_inline_oritmqfudr1roeqj4_540.png (540x300, 157K)

How do I play NMH1 without motion controls? Is there any other way of charging the beam katana?

Are there any good motion controller for pc? Or emulation programs to use switch detached joycons or a wii remote? Because while I would love to play NMH on steam I cant imagine it without waggling to recharge batteries

1 > TSA > 2

thanks... hoping for more killer7-type weird shit