Two slots left...who gets them?

Two slots left...who gets them?

Attached: 6852F846-ABF1-4910-BA2A-419CBAA030FC.jpg (1200x675, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtubemultiplier.com/5d008d7b3839b-doomguy-in-smash-rip-and-tear-until-it-is-done.php
nintendolife.com/news/2019/04/segas_yakuza_games_are_not_in_consideration_for_the_switch_right_now
youtube.com/watch?v=mTi5EaocGaY
youtu.be/I8KJsG91Bno
theguardian.com/games/2018/aug/08/super-smash-bros-ultimate-masahiro-sakurai-35-years-gaming-history-nintendo
youtube.com/watch?v=qkNcMKKoAlI
usgamer.net/articles/monolith-soft-legend-of-zelda-new-xenoblade-nintendo-switch
pcgamer.com/doom-composer-mick-gordon-recruits-heavy-metal-choir-for-next-soundtrack/
shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php?topic=19472.30
theylivewesleep.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-50.html?sp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dr. Eggman

Avalugg & Sukapon

Attached: avalugg.png (4000x2600, 3.23M)

MYSTERY NIGGAS REVEALED NIGGAS

Banjo getting in has pretty much satisfied all I've ever wanted out of a Smash roster so I don't really have any most wanted characters that haven't been deconfirmed anymore. Would definitely like to see Crash and Spyro though.

>Really? ANOTHER Metroid character?

Attached: 1560197671699.jpg (875x913, 45K)

Doomguy and Reimu

Attached: 1556950351992.jpg (1024x1097, 221K)

a girl is next

New theory.
The two videos we got for the DLC newcomers were directly following events of previous videos: Banjo followed K. Rool's scene, and The Hero happens during the second half of World of Light (meanign that it happens after Galeem's first defeat since we see Darkhon).
The characters revealed also followed a theme: Banjo was revealed along a Rare create character (K. Rool), and the DQ hero fought the darkness (DQ is heavily themed around the themes of light vs dark).
If they decide to follow this trend and keep reusing assets, here's what kind of newcomers we could expect (there can only be two, but here are four likely scenarios):
Isabelle, Inkling, Joker and PP didn't have proper trailers, so they are not included:

A)Following the Ridley and Samus fight, a character sci fi themed, possibly a hunter or one used to fight aliens and the like, saves the day.
B)Following Simon entering Dracula's Castle, someone used to deal with paranormal events or different kind of "scary" monsters either helps Simon or saves him.
C)Follow Incineroar defeating Ken, a character specialized in boxing, wrestling, or martial arts come and defeats Incineroar or at least fights him.
D)Following The Hero fighting Darkhon's puppets, this character would fight both Galeem and Darkhon's minions. Probably a powerful character used to deal with gods and the like.

I wanted Travis or Phoenix Wright but I highly doubt it.

Those two slots are reserved for these guys.

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 15K)

Two anime swordmen with a down b counter

*Hellish electric guitars and romantic trumpets*
Now there will be good music in smash.

Honestly all I want is doomguy or hollow knight
But i know neither will make it

Please go make a /vg/

youtubemultiplier.com/5d008d7b3839b-doomguy-in-smash-rip-and-tear-until-it-is-done.php

Is there any reason we’re discounting that one post that had Joker, Hero, Banjo, Edelgard and Sylux?

Master Chief and Mobius One

If they go first party: Either Byleth or Edelgard, or a gen 8 Pokemon
If they go third party: A Capcom and a Namco character. RE protagonist or Phoenix for Capcom, and Heihachi for Tekken would be my bet.

They would make their trailers to fit the character, not the other way around.

It didn't say who the SE character was and also we don't like it therefore it's not allowed to be true.

Monster Hunter and Travis Touchdown

>Following Simon entering Dracula's Castle, someone used to deal with paranormal events or different kind of "scary" monsters either helps Simon or saves him.

Attached: Venkman.jpg (1680x1050, 156K)

>Copyright Microsoft for BK
>Joker just had copyright Atlus instead of Sega
He's fuckin in

Attached: Chief.jpg (2048x1152, 204K)

Attached: 1560238659567.png (626x540, 155K)

Porky and Doom Slayer

Attached: 56DB6700-3DC3-4AE5-8B59-42AE3AB67398.png (400x400, 9K)

Pic related

Attached: 1557085106040.gif (256x256, 656K)

Man if Monster Hunter gets in you can put fucking anyone else in after that and I don't give a shit. If MH makes it then put fucking Gooigi in for all I care.

Attached: 1547244016162.jpg (1024x1024, 113K)

i'd like one of them but two would probably not be likely

>B)Following Simon entering Dracula's Castle, someone used to deal with paranormal events or different kind of "scary" monsters either helps Simon or saves him.
Simon and Richter try to get Luigi's soul back from Carmilla but Dante shows up and steals the show
>D)Following The Hero fighting Darkhon's puppets, this character would fight both Galeem and Darkhon's minions. Probably a powerful character used to deal with gods and the like.
Sora shows up to seal the rift between light and dark once and for all

And they can massacre non-humans together, how lovely.

Attached: remove youkai.jpg (980x4318, 3.35M)

It didn't have "Hero", it had "a Square Enix character", and that was after Vergeben had said the same for a long time.

I'd dismiss it by virtue of it having Sylux alone. He's an irrelevant character from a series that is already arguably overrepresented, and he doesn't the advantage of shilling a recent product the way Edelgard would.

Wait, why? What's the logic?

Attached: 7C43B67F-D693-4EE2-A298-DF5A6AD5CB00.jpg (799x1024, 130K)

I would sell a kidney for shantae and viewtiful joe getting in.

I say Valkyrie from Valkyrie no Densetsu

Attached: Valkyrie_(NXC).jpg (700x980, 100K)

I’m pretty much sated. At this point I’m pretty much happy with whatever.
But I’d be really happy with
>Travis touchdown
>doomguy
>reimu
>shovel knight
>Johnny gat
>robocop
>macho man randy savage
>Todd Howard
>donkey Kong but there’s 2 of him
>shadman

>He's an irrelevant character
So is Banjo.
>from a series that is already arguably overrepresented
So is Fire Emblem.
>and he doesn't the advantage of shilling a recent product the way Edelgard would.
Metroid Prime 4 is still in developement, even if it was delayed. And the director confirmed that Sylux would play a major role anyway.

I laid it out. Multiple characters have their copyright info based on the studio/dev behind the series instead of the company that owns them, whereas the banjo trailer only has Microsoft.

It's a mystery, but we sure know who it's not.

Attached: 1560288837240.png (800x800, 38K)

Pretty likely Leon will be one of them, or someone from RE.

Attached: B99BB41B-1438-48DB-90A5-6327C549A066.jpg (1024x573, 58K)

2 slots?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-11-14-15-06-1.png (706x1144, 291K)

the reaction here would be amazing

Did Nintendo ever forgive Capcom for the Capcom 5 debacle? Dunno if it's likely.

Where's tick tock Artorias bro?

Attached: 8151uVZCMKL._SY679_.jpg (509x679, 27K)

Well seeing how they had a big segment for RE in the direct, I was wondering if it was a hint towards on coming later.

Crash and Doomguy

>a non-Kraid metroid rep
yeah, no.

Please be this

>Good ending
Dante and Doom Slayer

>Bad ending
Fire Emblem 3 houses and Xenoblade

>true ending
2 characters from Fire Emblem 3 Houses

Attached: 1560189257581.jpg (447x686, 52K)

>C)Follow Incineroar defeating Ken, a character specialized in boxing, wrestling, or martial arts come and defeats Incineroar or at least fights him.
Some fire cat beat up your crossover rival from decades ago? LET'S GET SERIOUS. Fight fire with fire. HEY, C'MON C'MON!
>B)Following Simon entering Dracula's Castle, someone used to deal with paranormal events or different kind of "scary" monsters either helps Simon or saves him.
Ryu Hayabusa fights plenty of paranormal enemies, albeit on the Eastern end of scary lore. Plus, helping out another NES classic "Nintendo Hard" sidescroller action platformer star is too perfect.

I've cracked the code.

Attached: 4 and 5.png (495x459, 280K)

I'd love if Chief was in, but let's be realistic. We were lucky enough to get one Microsoft rep at all. Unless there's a Fighter's Pass Season 2 and the XCloud streaming thing comes to Switch, Chief will forever be relegated to "impossible, but would be really cool if it happened"-tier.

Attached: chiefdab.jpg (500x567, 37K)

He's getting in that slot whether you want it or not.

Attached: download (4).png (83x141, 264)

Doomslayer, and monster hunter

If your most wanted is:
>1st party
>a spirit
>an assist
>a part of a company that already has a DLC character
They aren't in, face it.

Here's the characters, though:
>Phoenix Wright
>Doomguy
Name anything wrong with this.

Attached: phoenixdance.gif (220x274, 302K)

Fire Emblem flat chest big foot sword girl 420 clone of the hero who is a clone of Robin who's a waste of a slot is next!

I can see Nintendo approaching M$ looking to include Banjo, a staple classic from their N64 days, into Smash.

M$ probably allowed it as long as they include the MC in their roster. This is my theory.

Just awful

>Make a big ass anouncement for some lazy ass ports
They didn't even mention if they were going to port the entire DMC collection. Fuck them.

Hopefully shamed out of existence.

Viewtiful Joe, Travis Touchdown, Shantae, or anyone from Wonderful 101

>Name anything wrong with this.
Nothing, actually. I really fucking want Crash though

Attached: bigjo.jpg (657x720, 203K)

Based. Particularly if Travis has an armored rider stance and a non-armored assassin stance

There's going to be a 2nd pass, you must be retarded to think this will be it.

I'll just repost this since it's relevant.
I guess I just wanna know who's even possible now. Like, so far all three of the characters have been ones that people could guess at. Atlus spirits were in the base game so people guessed SMT/Persona rep. DQ was the second biggest Square franchise, and Banjo had a lot of fan popularity for years. But who are the obvious choices after those three? I mean, the ones I think even have a shot are pretty much
>Crash-just because he's been relevant lately and Rayman is a spirit
>Doomslayer-Because of Bethesda talks and leaks
>Ryu Hyabusa-Same
>Resident Evil character-Either Leon or Jill, Capcom's only new character so far was Ken, right?
>Phoenix-I think it's less likely than RE but possible
>Sora-Very unlikely due to DQ getting in, but he does have popularity. I expect he'd be more likely in a future pass/next game
>Undertale character-It's possible, it does have popularity both here and in Japan.
>Dante-I just don't feel his chances are great, but they do exist
>Steve-I feel like Banjo killed his chances dead, but I guess it's possible
There's probably others that have a chance, but these are the ones that came to mind

Attached: 1024.jpg (700x420, 43K)

Banjo has a long history with Nintendo. Sylux is just as important as any of the other Hunters, plus a cameo at the end of Prime 3.
Agreed on Fire Emblem being overrepped, it has always been though, while Metroid just doubled its amount of fighters this very game.
MP4 is not coming out in years, Sylux would be coming 2-3 years before the release of the actual game, that's devoid of any shilling potential.

He's no Edelgard, bruh.

Shadman is the antagonist of a whole new Smash Bros spinoff game.

Super Smash Brothers: New Grounds

Most likely 2 of the following:
Steve, Ryu Hayabusa, Doomguy, another Capcom character or another Namco character

Wonder Red and Shantae are spirits. Sorry, user.

Spirit so NEVER EVER

They're only porting the first game, man

Chief is gonna end thing off.

Attached: F5E28B67-0827-4F22-A860-7ED4B8A56CBB.jpg (961x542, 89K)

Leon is getting in before Phoenix Who.

Sora and Frisk

Attached: 1538139996010.png (500x321, 308K)

>Name anything wrong with this.
Not bumble

With both NES and the NG1 outfits.

Attached: ryu.jpg (300x422, 39K)

Phoenix Wright is never gonna happen.

>Two slots left
Wait, they're adding at least two more characters? I thought it was over, there were no more.
Oh sweet jesus, the Stevefags still have their "chance".

Attached: 1546674894276.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

It’s going to be Leon and Lloyd.

HE'S IN.

Attached: 1538099512088.jpg (700x1000, 71K)

See you all at EVO!

Attached: dlc time.png (1454x542, 1.21M)

>Terry being in
>Smash remixes of FF and KoF OSTs
>Will get classic Terry engrish again
>Garou Terry alt skin
God please.

Attached: 68ef366edfb2cf2093fece4e089b194f5a1acbcb.png (900x686, 1011K)

STARS

What are you, retarded? The Fighter's Pass always had 5 characters planned.

Attached: 1556314339267.png (354x574, 161K)

>people think Doomguy is likely
haha fucking delusional, Doomguy is NEVER EVER going to be in Smash you fucking retards
maybe if I keep saying this he'll get in

Attached: cpt picard in soviet cosplay.jpg (525x469, 33K)

Mach Rider and Crash Bandicoot

>At this point I’m pretty much happy with whatever.

Same here. A new Zelda rep would be nice, but I'll take anything that isn't another fucking Fire Emblem character.

ahem

Attached: dream dlc 3.0.png (850x447, 681K)

A Koei Tecmo rep. So it's either:

Ryu Hayabusa
Lu Bu
Yukimura Sanada
Ayane
Kasumi

One of them.

>Morrigan at EVO with announcement of new Marvel vs Capcom
>Doomguy at Game Awards when it wins action title of the year
Yeah, this checks out.

Every company has either their mascot in the game. Either that or their most significant character like Cloud and Snake. MS is the onky one who doesn’t.

That seems odd for the typical smash rosterautist that latches onto any shit. That shit called Joker, has been right so far, and there's no fucking way there's not a single Nintendo character in the whole season pass.

Wanting Kiryu just seems to silly.
nintendolife.com/news/2019/04/segas_yakuza_games_are_not_in_consideration_for_the_switch_right_now
Sega's actively said they're not gonna bring Yakuza games to the Switch and that he's not in consideration. Plus, Joker already got in the Pass

>and there's no fucking way there's not a single Nintendo character in the whole season pass.

Why?

But user Joker isn't the company mascot or their most significant character
It's almost like these are completely arbitrary rules people create

its not that i think he's in, hence the filename. its that i want him since i think he could be fun, he has great moveset potential. if not smash put him in tekken

If we're going to get another Sega rep it should be muthafuggin Ristar.

Attached: RistarArtwork.jpg (468x474, 32K)

>SEGA getting two DLC reps
No

This

Technically three.

If you don’t seriously think it’s someone from Capcom, probably an RE character, and someone from Namco, you haven’t been following what’s going on.

Reiji and Xiaomu?

I think he meant "in this one pass"

Persona 5 broke Persona into the mainstream, Joker is the main character. He is their most prominent character.

he's in niggers

Attached: best boy.gif (500x281, 960K)

He can have MY slot if you know what I mean.

>Rare gets his first rep
No, I'm following. It's gonna be SNK and Koei Tecmo next, so it'll be Terry and Ryu Hayabusa.

Joker is not more well known than Sonic, mate

They went out of their way to include fucking CORRIN last time specifically to include a new Nintendo character, you really think there's not going to be any new Nintendo character at all?
It always happens, rosterfags keep claiming there's only going to be third parties added then you get stuff like K.Rool, Isabelle and Incineroar. Or fucking Piranha Plant. The only reason Banjo is in is because he used to be a Nintendo character.

Doomguy and Nightmare (Namco)
Tell me why im wrong.

A Namco character sure, but no way in hell are we getting another Capcom character as DLC. I’d sooner expect 2 Namco reps.

>his series kickstarted valve, who virtually owns pc gaming
>said series is regarded as one of the best in all of gaming, showing how you can do story and physics in games right while not interrupting the fun gameplay
>with his gravity gun, crowbar, and plenty of other unique weapons, he would be an extremely unique fighter
>has plenty of great locations for a fun stage- any part of Black Mesa, Xen, City 17 or even Ravenholm
>Lots of memorable characters and enemies for spirits
>amazing soundtrack
yep, Im thinking hes in.

Attached: Halflife2gfrender.png (300x388, 134K)

Jet Brody, Fractures your asshole

Attached: ceaee817947fd530-600x338.png (600x338, 251K)

One of the remaining is either SNK or Tecmo since they are the only boomercore jp companies still around

We were talking about Atlus.

Dear god make it happen

>Minecraft content
Enjoy your spirits and Mii Costumes Stevefag

He didn't specify.

Capcom hasn’t had anyone as dlc this round and their only newcomer was Ken, an echo.

Leon and Lloyd, move on

I would murder at least two Nintendo employees if Memetrap was even considered for longer than a day for DLC representation. Shadowtrap would be a fair exception

He's in, Wright, bros?

Attached: thinking.gif (200x218, 10K)

And you don’t think that’s for a reason? We’ve gotten all the Capcom. Characters were gonna get.

Earthworm Jim and Razputin Aquato

I love Metroid, but do people actually want Sylux? I don’t really see the appeal and it’d be fucking retarded for him to be unique and for Dark Samus to still be a costume.

Tifa and Sangoku

>Avalugg
I see that you're a man of culture.

Geralt and Doomguy

Heinrich Himmler
Dr Mengele

Resident evil not being in is extremely odd since it’s capcom’s best selling series and has a very very wide presence on Nintendo’s consoles, every game in the series has been on a Nintendo console.

Nintendo is pretty retarded. This is it.

Screenshot

Attached: A3C58CAE-94E8-49ED-B047-4995233658DA.jpg (1024x567, 98K)

>xD

Attached: 1559357233254.png (1218x666, 915K)

I just think it would be great if Chief is the last character and his tag line ended up being

>Master Chief
>FINISHES THE FIGHT!

I know it won't happen probably but its fun to dream

Attached: racest.jpg (610x480, 26K)

>didn't even use the actual undertale logo

Leon and Lloyd, it was leaked months ago, someone leaked every character.

Bandai Namco and Capcom

Attached: New Smash DLC.png (1822x706, 1.27M)

2B and Travis. The latter is self-explanatory while the former uses Joker logic.

the ONLY boomer pick left.

Attached: 1560296216594.png (894x894, 670K)

>Bad ending
>Xenoblade
I'd take the FEshit if it meant getting another rep from a good Nintendo RPG. Dante and Doom Guy would be based, though.

Attached: Boomer Demon Slayers.jpg (910x347, 80K)

Dark samus is an echo now
Also the heart wants what the heart wants. Metroid is og and only got 3 reps a 4th and final couldnt hurt and wouldnt be a waste.
Plus sylux looks badass in general

Source? The only thing I’ve heard is Papa Genos Mii CostumeTheory and guesses those two characters.

Attached: DE4B9E78-EC3B-4C5C-A5C6-07CBBCBD7D41.jpg (527x483, 56K)

>KOS-MOS
literal who being pushed by waifufags. tell me one legit reason why this character deserves to be in smash

With a gun to his own head, yes. He'll never be in Smash.

>Dante

Why is this zoomercore shit being pushed alongside Doomguy all of a sudden? PS2 era button mashers are in no way boomer.

Zoomer

>zoomercore
The target audience of DMC back then are in their mid-late 30s now.

You don't seriously believe 3-4 year olds pla

You can choose to believe that if you want.

If Edelgard gets in after Sakurai canned Springman and Rex for being "too late" I'll personally travel to Japan to shoot him

3-4 year olds played DMC when it was new? ***

Hopefully one that will piss off Gator faggots

Nostaliga faggots should KYS asap. No one gives two shits or knows about some faggot gator from 1935 when your parents weren't divorced.

Literally should have never got in smash. Bayonetta got in because she was relevant and a recent game release, not some literal who green shit.

>inb4 muh rob muh pacman muh duck hunt
Icon characters of different eras or mascot characters. No one gives two shits about literal who the gator

Attached: fucking disgusting green fat fuck.png (1500x1500, 1.64M)

Nightmare since they’ve added Link in Soul Caliber II on the GameCube. Now it’s Nintendo time to do them a favor.

Crash, Leon, or Arle. It'll be two of these in any combination.

Attached: 1522730398273.gif (333x174, 985K)

The posting quality of zoomers. Of course children played DMC when it was new, it's aimed at them with its WHOAAA SO RADICAL PIZZA TIME Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles aesthetic and button masher gameplay.

Crash is definitely most likely out of the two, especially with CTR coming out and the history crash has. Give me a love action trailer of Crash calling out Mario like the old days

List of most likely

Dante > (gap) > Doomguy > Reimu > Ryu Hayabusa > (gap) > Keanu > the rest

Further proof that only zoomers want garbage like Bayo and Dante.

I was 19 when DMC came out, I'm 36 now. Cope.

You’re my nigga for life. Also. sakurai has talked about Terry in multiple interviews recently

Nicol Bolas

> Crash calling out "Plumber Boy!" remade as an animated character reveal

Whoever it'll be, at least one of them will be female to avoid sexism.

She's in

Attached: okami.jpg (623x600, 213K)

Would actually fucking love that
Both would have amazing tracks

Can someone enlighten me - why are smash invitations such a big deal?

I've never played the game, but i rarely see people talk about the actual game. It's just guessing about characters or bait like ">he's in".

We're on smash 4, right? How often do new characters get added? Because these threads are around 24/7 365

Doomguy and Chosen Undead

Attached: doomer usa.jpg (1280x1382, 704K)

>Liveaction trailer of Crash calling out Mario like the old days
>We get a Smash64 tier trailer with Crash calling out the characters

NIGGA SIGN ME THE FUCK UP

Namco and Microsoft are likely just by virtue of being in Smash already.

>B-but we won’t be getting another MS rep
Give me one good reason why not? And no “Because I don’t think so” is not a reason.

I hope it is Metabee

Attached: metabeefan.gif (480x360, 208K)

Now wait just a second!

Adol's also an option, but in the end, I'll win as long as Falcom jdk music gets in Smash.

Attached: Pummels your hopes.png (689x641, 281K)

It's KOS-MOS's turn.

Attached: Xenosaga.full.233397.jpg (595x842, 189K)

if Master Chief is in, i want his opening line to be: 'I AM MASTER CHIEF LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL'.

we already have kazooie

youtube.com/watch?v=mTi5EaocGaY
Shut up and take my money

Only if it's remade with actual Crash calling out actual Mario, with no coherent word spoken.

Attached: cresh.jpg (678x720, 208K)

Now these are REAL good picks
Everyone else who isnt on board with this can fuck off now

the original fighter's pass had 5 slots with a character, a stage, and music for each slot, of which we've had 3 revealed. there are two other empty spots on the smash website after the fighter's pass ends which could be anyone and don't need to be 3rd party like the fighter's pass. in total this means smash will still get at least 4 new characters

Would be kino.

Attached: 1548129622331.jpg (555x485, 57K)

>it has boobs, so it's good
consider sexual relationship

I'm sure that'll satisfy the feminists.

Who are you quoting?

Goku

Geno

>true ending
Nah, it'll be 1 character from Pokemon Sword/Shield and 1 from 3 Houses

your mentality, waifufag

If they do another East+West focused pair, I can see Arle getting in for East while West gets Crash.

Attached: 1510948436525.jpg (600x480, 87K)

Doomguy and Crash

Attached: DoomSlayer Rips and Tears through the Battlefield.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Every character posted before this post is gay and cringe, and will not be allowed in smash
Every character posted after this post is based and redpilled, and will be allowed in smash

Please understand

sukapon deez nuts
avalugg at deez nuts

Felix

How are nintendos picks so much better than sakurais? He said they had control over this, maybe it's time for sakurai to leave.

Not everything female is a """waifu""" you stupid ironic weeb. I don't know who would even consider KOS-MOS their """waifu""" considering it's an emotionless mechanical corpse.

Attached: 33.jpg (787x590, 63K)

Does this mean that Neptune is allowed?

Attached: 3597fd2633ff23adc496b48509643b47.jpg (530x298, 50K)

Tifa and her dragon didlo

Give up my dude, Nintendo doesn't give a flying fuck about Xeno and Sakurai obviously detests it
>Here, have a 25$ mii costume as apology
Literally mocking xeno fans

sounds believable

Don't play with me, man. I need that source.

this

We need to get more characters that are important to nintendo and relevant
Unlike Joker and Banjo

JC Denton

I saw a theory about the hero and banjo trailers that is interesting.
>The heros trailer picks up after the first world of light trailer when they're in darkhons world of dark.
>Banjos trailer was directly after k rool trailer
>Joker was 2D animated trailer because no assets were made for him yet
>Plant was a pre order bonus essentially

If we play by the trailers continuing for new characters
>Leon/Chosen Undead enter Dracula's castle and help a struggling Simon/Richter
>Ryu Hayabusa/Heihachi enters the ring to take on incineroar
>Master chief/Kosmos helps Samus with Ridley
>Doomguy/Dante helps with the colliding light and dark forces in the last segment of world of light

Like nintendo give a shit about them.
They know they don't buy games.

God I wish. It’s gonna be Crash and either Reimu, Leon, Lloyd, Sans, or Doomguy. I only like one of those five.

How did a stevefag get in here?

Gordon Freeman please, Nintendo even tried to get a Half-Life game on Switch. youtu.be/I8KJsG91Bno

now you're being in denial. pathetic...

FEATURING DANTE FROM THE DEVIL MAY CRY SERIES

Attached: OLDMANTE.jpg (1920x1080, 243K)

Let's break down the odds.

> High Tier

Geno.

He's a good fit for the game, has been stupidly popular, and is liked by Sakurai. SE has reps from their two biggest franchises in Smash--Geno doubtless came up in those conversations.

It's certainly not a lock, but Geno has by far the best chance of any Smash candidate.

> Mid Tier

Pyra/Mythra

For some reason they aren't mentioned a lot, but this 2-for-1 waifubait is a very Sakurai pick.

> Low Tier (these are still more likely than characters not on this list!)

Eldegard or any 3H Character

I think unlikely now, since it would have been timed with the release of the game.

Doomguy

Iconic, but FPS aren't popular in Japan.

Steve

Minecraft is huge, and MS and Nintendo have been at the table together recently. But honestly, I don't think Sakurai played Minecraft or cares about it.

Lip

She's not an assist trophy, but her stick has been in the game since Melee. I wouldn't put this past Sakurai, even if she's obscure as hell.

Waluigi

Everyone wrote him off when he joined as an assist. I disagree. Waluigi is weird enough that being on the roster and being an assist trophy is actually fitting.

LLoyd

Honestly, I think we'd be seeing Tales for Switch if Lloyd was in. But he was a costume.

Phoenix Wright

It makes sense for there to be Capcom DLC given that the game launched with two of their characters. Phoenix fits the best, but it's hard to say.

Attached: 449da9f6dc81e7bcdebed0639b9b02dc432503ea2ffe48fbf6315261bbaf78d6.gif (256x192, 315K)

I’m thinking he’s in. Or at least I wish I thought that.

Attached: 1ED1FCD8-FEC1-41A4-8DA2-6EDDF3DD1CF5.jpg (350x467, 47K)

Lets hope you're right.

Gordon Freeman is even less of a character than Doomguy

Zoomzoom.

No one wants a generic blocky characters

based on the characters alone I mean

I would actually play this game again

I'm just dropping into say two things

1. I'm glad I will never feel compelled to come into one of these stupid rosterfag threads ever again and that anyone else in the game at this point is just gravy to me
2. I genuinely want to wish luck to your most wanted, user. I hope you get the feelings I'm feeling now one day. It's possible and it's worth it.

I hope my dumb bear and birds inclusion kills antifagging for you guys that are left

Attached: 1535174060027.jpg (278x257, 15K)

>CTRL+F Jibanyan
>0 results

Attached: AC9322D3-2AA5-4DDF-9905-747662C26447.jpg (200x207, 15K)

Rayman and maybe Crash.

Attached: rayman delet.jpg (400x430, 22K)

>For some reason they aren't mentioned a lot, but this 2-for-1 waifubait is a very Sakurai pick.
Because Rex is already deconfirmed?

Suda 51 and Sakurai know each other in real life and it's a running joke that he begs for Travis in smash and Sakurai just laughs at him. With NMH3 I can easily see him getting in even though he's >>anime swordsman

Doomguy, Dante, Master Chief for third parties. Yet another fucking fire emblem or a metroid character for first party to shill prime 4 /3houses

How would a quadruped work in Smash?

Realistic but not ideal.

Crash Bandicoot, and Jill Valentine with a Leon and Chris Redfield alt will be next two fighters. Screencap this.

Attached: 1559936074721.jpg (740x1024, 56K)

Like Lucina getting in instead of Chrom. Pyra/Mythra are much better call from X2 than Rex. I don't think Rex ever had a chance.

Heavy would be better as far as Valve characters go
>TF2's mascot
>loads of moveset potential from the amount of weapons the game has
>2Fort stage with rockets, bombs, grenades, etc as hazards
>tons of music
>tons of spirits if the comics are involved

Attached: DxsRKZVWkAAT0mn.jpg (2014x2338, 418K)

Crash and Jill went up a hill to get into smash brothers.
The came, thy saw, the got the spots, and left behind the others.

>Like Lucina getting in instead of Chrom
You know that argument doesn't work anymore, right?

Based

Attached: Kazooie.jpg (537x600, 38K)

I HATE TORIYAMA'S ART STYLE
FUCKKKK

I didn't know I wanted this

Attached: 1553888690962.png (462x272, 186K)

Hey guys I'd just like to let you know I'm from the timeline where the DLCs are:

Katalina, Gudako, Teemo, Jon Snow, and Steve.

Please count your blessings.

Attached: 1509296474127.gif (189x189, 66K)

When will you faggots learn that main characters always have the advantage? Your stupid split personality waifu isn't getting in the game unless she comes attached to the scuba diving manlet.
And if I remember correctly, Rex did most of the fighting in that game compared to Pyra/Mythra anyway. She isn't getting in.

4th will be female
Who will it be?

2 more anime swordsman for the perfect sandwich

There's no way KOS-MOS is getting in over Heihachi or Nightmare. Even Ms. Pac-Man has better chances than her.

Attached: smug slut.png (481x545, 61K)

I would like Solaire or Doomguy.

I just want Felicia or Morrigan even if it won't happen. I'd also be cool with an Undertale character, Sora, and Crash Bandicoot.

Attached: D3eHw6nUYAA1Lcx-orig.png (561x750, 217K)

>The posting quality of zoomers. Of course children played DMC when it was new, it's aimed at them with its WHOAAA SO RADICAL PIZZA TIME Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles aesthetic
user...the Turtles were a thing in the late 80s through to the early 90s. Since DMC came out in 2001, most TMNT-influenced kids who played DMC were in their early teens back then.

It's now 2019, 18 years since DMC's release. The grand majority of those zoomers you're calling out are in their early to mid 30s. I'm afraid that's not how the meme works. Besides, it's time to turn off the computer, grandpa - it's waaay past your bedtime

Attached: concerned turtles.png (800x449, 463K)

>I hope my dumb bear and birds inclusion kills antifagging for you guys that are left

There are rulefags arguing right now in multiple threads that the rules need to be changed for smash

wasn't the reason chrom not making it in smash 4 because of time constraints?

>Heihachi
He’s not happening either. Reggie already said the characters would be new to the series, and Heihachi is not new.

Same user, but sadly she's not popular enough to get in

The very concept of waifuism.
is born with the greek myth of pygmalion
An sculptor who fall in love with an emotionless statue that he has carved and deems like the perfect woman.

Attached: 555555.jpg (750x1000, 148K)

Attached: 1545128972305.jpg (2667x1667, 411K)

Not bad user.

Attached: Jill Valentine's Final Smash.gif (460x346, 1.9M)

I got you bro
theguardian.com/games/2018/aug/08/super-smash-bros-ultimate-masahiro-sakurai-35-years-gaming-history-nintendo

He talks about how KoF is how he got started in games with a terry being his main.

>dante
we already have joker

Kazooie would most likely roast every last one them though.

>KOS-MOS
no

Attached: mercedes-mia.png (493x453, 304K)

Kazuya Mishima, then

>WITCHER 3 COMING TO SWITCH
>DMC COMING TO SWITCH
I don't know, OP, who do you think?

Attached: e67d4a3.jpg (2700x7192, 959K)

Heihachi is deconfirmed, if he wasn't he'd be my #1 Bandai Namco pick.
Personally my Namco picks now are either KOS-MOS or the Prince from Katamari.
KOS-MOS has the advantage of being Xeno- and somehow still being the most popular character out of all Xeno games for nearly 20 years.

The Prince has the advantage of appealing to a wide demographic and still getting games.

Metabased

Sadly it won't be Lara Croft.

>ZUN remixes At Doom's Gate ~ Knee Deep In the Dead

a PC rep

Attached: IMG_1726.png (900x900, 272K)

what a dumb question, like any other character

Hatsune miku
Or
Miku-sama for cultured people

>What is duck hunt

Sakurai's main was Ryo because he mentions Zan Retsu Ken on the actual quote of his book

yeah, no. sakurai is a waifufag. he'd want pyra/mythra, she's more iconic, she's literally the blade in X1's cover art.

that said, I don't think her odds are amazing. I'd say ~25% for Geno, ~15% for Pyra, and ~10% for the other picks leaving the remainder to the field.

Attached: Messages Image(2968588224).png (850x867, 863K)

ivysaur and duck hunt are already in

Nintendo doesn't care about Xeno, Sakurai DISLIKES Xeno, get it through your thick skull

Attached: Protagonist.(Dark.Souls).full.2136594.png (2401x1550, 3.41M)

This is the pinnacle of good taste.

Attached: 1558244581610.png (679x427, 32K)

>she's literally the blade in X1's cover art.
Retard

I can't. It'd be the perfect last two. Maybe Travis Touchdown over Doomguy, but still.

good take. i think we will see someone from Namco although I'm not sure who it is. don't forget heihachi was a costume too.

since they helped make the game i feel like namco would have their pick. like you said if tales for switch were coming it would be more clear. probably a character from that game with a lloyd alt.

Attached: 220px-Heihachi_Mishima_(T7).png (220x397, 137K)

Shit you're right. Then I would go with Yoshimitsu to represent both Tekken and Soul Calibur. It's less likely to happen but would be a good way to represent both of their on going competitive fighting games.

Attached: Beetlemitsu.png (1200x1003, 2.18M)

I'm confused, why is KOS-MOS of all characters eliciting such a response? She's been in plenty of crossover titles over the years and has arguably been the most popular character of the Xeno series for like 2 decades.

But Terry and Ryu are absolutely based and redpilled
UNBREAKABLE DETERMINATION

Attached: giphy (3).gif (500x500, 378K)

Miku, Reimu, or shantae

kos-mos is a namco character, but really more of a monolith-soft character and nintendo owns monolith-soft. they'd put in their own character from X2 first.

its zoomers user
in case you forgot zoomers are over 18 now and are flooding everything we love and trying to wash out anyone with taste

Obligatory FE character and maybe another an obscure Nintendo character. We finally got Banjo, in terms of guess characters, thats the peak, unless they get a Sony character, MC, or Jesus

>kos-mos is a namco character, but really more of a monolith-soft character and nintendo owns monolith-soft.
So... I'm confused. Wouldn't KOS-MOS be MORE likely?

>Nintendo doesn't care about Xeno
They keep shilling it as their big JRPG franchise and giving Takahashi (the director with a bad track record of blunders and unfinished products before coming to Nintendo) tons of money and resources.

>Sakurai DISLIKES Xeno
Whenever he talks about a Xeno game, he's always praised it. He outspokenly loved Xenoblade 1 and "thoroughly enjoyed" Xenoblade 2.

>high tier
>Geno

For me im hoping for Crash, Monster hunter, or Amaterasu

Attached: Okami.full.606645.jpg (879x811, 292K)

Me.
I’m in

>She's been in plenty of crossover titles over the years
Oh yeah, amazing crossover titles like *looks it up* "Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier" WOW, THAT'S JUST A STEP AWAY FROM SMASH, BROS
>arguably been the most popular character of the Xeno series for like 2 decades.
Is that why it's Rex and Elma the ones who actually appear in popularity polls instead of her?

>> High Tier
>Geno.

Attached: 1481291329450.jpg (313x286, 18K)

Bandana Dee and Shantae.

Attached: lol.jpg (943x750, 103K)

KOS-MOS wasn't able to be voted on, it was new Xeno characters. And I like how you ignored the other crossover titles she was in, good job retard

Super Robot Wars is genuinely a high selling series in Japan.

>They keep shilling it as their big JRPG franchise
No, that's Fire Emblem. Look at the attention Nintendo gives Fire Emblem. THAT is true shilling. Nintendo didn't even want to localize the first fucking game outside of Japan until the internet shitstorm hit them.
>giving Takahashi (the director with a bad track record of blunders and unfinished products before coming to Nintendo) tons of money and resources.
LITERALLY the opposite of what's happening, they keep taking away his staff to work on other games, which is why X and 2 came out so half baked.

>Whenever he talks about a Xeno game, he's always praised it.
Yes, and he makes you pay 25 bucks for a mii costume as an "apology". Actions > Words

>le buzzword
have a life, grandpa

Also the game is super fun
youtube.com/watch?v=qkNcMKKoAlI
KOS-MOS was one of my favorite characters in that game

>It's another "Joker has 2 similar moves to Dante so they're the same cause I haven't played a DMC game" user

Template please

Obviously Barbapapa and the Groke.

>LITERALLY the opposite of what's happening, they keep taking away his staff to work on other games
Source? This sounds like a load of horseshit

a character that's more remembered for their appearances in other games is not someone worth including in Smash

Who do you think is helping out with Zelda? Look it up

>I don't need sources just trust me bro lol
Ok

Just because you haven't played Xenogears doesn't mean I haven't, faggot.
>One of the most popular Xenoblade characters for the past 20 years is most known for crossovers and not the multiple appearances she's had in mainline titles

other games than their source material*, I should clarify

>A)Following the Ridley and Samus fight, a character sci fi themed, possibly a hunter or one used to fight aliens and the like, saves the day.
Sounds like a perfect way to introduce Doomguy, especially if they replace Ridley with a Cyberdemon of some shit.

Attached: giphy-2.gif (488x519, 400K)

Alright faggot, I'll spoonfeed you this piece of COMMON KNOWLEDGE
usgamer.net/articles/monolith-soft-legend-of-zelda-new-xenoblade-nintendo-switch

based

Yep, that's a wrap

Attached: 1533093797012.png (850x447, 694K)

What if it was [Spoiler]kat from gravity rush?

i want monster hunter in but i don't want another swordsman of any kind ;_;

Pic related is the ultimate kino choice, in fact, he's already in

Attached: hes in.jpg (512x512, 20K)

>Nintendo didn't even want to localize the first fucking game outside of Japan until the internet shitstorm hit them.
Nintendo didn't want to release it in North America, it was already planned for Europe.
Xenoblade 1's surprise success is the reason why Nintendo dumped a ton of money into advertising Xenoblade X and Xenoblade 2, and putting Shulk into Smash and porting it to the 3DS.

>Xenoblade X
>half baked
Monolith had their entire staff. The only reason Xenoblade X is the way it was is because Monolith decided to focus on pushing the hardware to its technical limits and focus on gameplay at the expense of a story. There's nothing half-baked about it. In fact, it's undeniably the most technologically impressive JRPG ever made.

>they keep taking away his staff to work on other games
The most they've taken from Monolith was for Breath of the Wild, and that's because Monolith Soft is universally praised for their world design and how they're one of the only open world devs who can make worlds so huge while still being visually distinct and having a lot of content to explore and do.
Monolith recently hired/put together a new team to help with the new Zelda so no important staff is taken away from Xenoblade.
The fact that they're already talking about developing two different Xenoblades and even a different open world RPG and opened up a bunch of other studios says a lot about how Nintendo is treating them.

>High Tier
>Geno

Attached: 1554335849231.png (666x666, 24K)

too lewd for smash

All these people saying they want Master chief or Doom guy have to be trolling, do you really want to lower the franchise to Playstation Allstars levels of cringe?

if Xenoblade is part of the full Xeno- series then that effectively makes her chances nil since the DLC is new IPs only

Helloooooo there incels~ Yes, it's me, THE Alex from multi-billion dollar franchise "MINECRAFT". And yes, just so you know, I AM confirmed for. All but officially of course, you'll have to wait for the Smash direct in July to see my big debut!
>b-bub-banjo is confirmed! t-t-t-t-t-t-there can't be another microsoft rep!
"No!"
Dumb little incels. Who cares about companies, when female representation is on the line?

Attached: minecraft_alex2.png (391x393, 146K)

They're in.

Attached: tumblr_inline_p86r128Hhk1qbg54h_500.png (500x227, 91K)

Did anyone else notice the extra two dlc slots on the Smash Bros website? Anyways I'll post my old wish list. Not happening but a girl can dream :')

Attached: 20190508_124936.jpg (1822x706, 709K)

Given the way this person wrote this and considering what actually happened, they were likely just referring to that Minecraft Dungeons game.

abandoning ship now before someone makes an Alex model

Attached: luluco akko.jpg (589x689, 117K)

That's why MH will use a different weapon for every single attack.
It's perfect

Attached: 1547994669878.jpg (500x686, 94K)

Well, we got Banjo, so we're already at that point. Might as well stick to it.

*blocks your path*

Attached: 1543812869531.jpg (259x464, 19K)

>female representation
You forget who is making the game.

Attached: 1555121633129.png (313x339, 109K)

Attached: maxresdefault(41).jpg (1280x720, 93K)

i feel like if Sakurai wanted to add MH in the game he would already have done it, he knows the franchise is popular and deseves the spot, but he put Rathalos in as a boss saying that only a monster could represent MH faitfully enough

KOS-MOS isn't from Xenogears you fucking retard, she's from Xenosaga.

You're responding to a retard, but legally Xenogears, Xenosaga and Xenoblade are three completely different IPS owned by different publishers. Monolith/Nintendo, and Bamco just act chummy and are fine with acknowledging they're spiritually connected.

Garalt

God why is San Andreas so good? I go back to this game more than GTAV

>There are people still arguing imaginary rules and relevancyshit after getting fucking banjo the dead bear
The only thing that matters is what Sakurai personally wants

>Joker
>Tranjo
it's already cringe

Mr. L and Gooigi

Fucking this. How many times do rulefags need to be blown out to understand that Sakurai does whatever he pleases? Remember what happened before the piranha plant got added in?

>cringe
cringe

Dante and Crash

Joker has all of Dante's iconic moves, meaning that Dante can't join, except as a Joker echo.

Can't really

>Dante standing a chance when Capcom seems more interested in porting RE games to Switch
>only DMC on Nintendo is a port of DMC1

I predict one character will cater to the East and one to the West.

Extremely underrated post

Attached: 1499198858102.png (544x493, 219K)

How is Mr. L not a fucking skin yet? Smash alts baffle me

Joker is cringe indeed.

BASED

Attached: 1551587751314.png (960x705, 976K)

Attached: Duckysaur.jpg (800x575, 271K)

Who is your deluded pick now?
The one you know will NEVER get in but would probably give you a heart attack if they did

Attached: 1514651812083.jpg (512x512, 47K)

That's a fair perception but I'd still say anything is possible. MH World's massive success combined with the increased popularity in the west really helps. It also just feels strange to me that MH didn't really get too much in the long run. Rathalos being in as a boss is cool, and that part in WoL was also nice, but there's still a lack of MH representation via spirits, music, stages. It just seems weird to me.

literally no chance but I'd fucking scream if it happened

Attached: Heavy_card_back.jpg (747x1024, 487K)

Banjo just reeks of low tier. I don't really care about tiers for me personally playing, but I bet tournaments will never see him.

>piranha plant, dq characters(except possibly the luminary), banjo
SOUL
>joker
souless

>all of Dante's iconic moves
>Except High Time, Stinger, and literally all the cool stuff from weapons he has other than E&I
>Implying they'd make Dante an echo for a completely unrelated character from a completely different series owned by a completely different company

Dante and Artorias
The future's looking kino.

you just posted it bro, i really want Monokuma in as well as a DR trilogy on the switch

Even my old shitty toaster laptop could run the 3 DR games and UDG, i have no doubts the switch can do it too

Attached: uo9dfqzsvi331.jpg (1024x704, 163K)

Miltank and the GH3 guitar

I may be very deluded, but I feel like Banjo's inclusion improved this guy's chances slightly.

Attached: Klonoa.png (409x409, 153K)

Banjo is from the golden age of Rare. You're dense if you think hes only in because of Sakurai.

Travis Touchdown

This shit would be cash for the Danganronpa remixes alone. That series' composer also does like a shitton of remixes for Smash too, Galaga Medley for one

super underrated

Attached: 1541226427516.png (650x650, 10K)

>fast
>multiple projectiles
>disjointed as fuck attacks with kazooie
he won't be anything below mid tier

nah, he's done. that said, banjo was my other most wanted that i wanted even more than geno, so i'm damn happy. it also gives me hope for geno being revived in the future, just not in ultimate. maybe in a new mario & luigi with mallow?

>minecraft content
>no mention of playable steve
Enjoy your Mii hat, faggot

You can shut up now

Attached: doodoo.png (845x467, 115K)

this user gets it, it's very likely that what Vergevirgin saw was just a mii costume and he mistook it for an actual character

Will there be a fighter pack season 2 next year or is that it?

There's a few alternate costumes they missed out on, I would have liked a more traditional looking Link but it's whatever there's a lot content anyway.

>forgetting 8-bit mario
Bitch

>Doesn't say anything about taking resources away from Xeno to work on Zelda
So it's just made up, gotcha

Vergeben doesn't "see" anything. He has contacts from the inside who have got completely unknown means of getting hold of the information. They're 99,99% surely not developers or anything so they can only find out so much.

jc denton

my boy Django

Attached: Boktai021.jpg (395x397, 25K)

>KOS-MOS isn't from Xenogears you fucking retard, she's from Xenosaga.
Yeah and she's still one of the most popular overall Xeno characters, nice pointing out a minor flaw there retard

Ray MK lll

I kinda have deluded hopes for an SMT character who summons demons seeing that Nintendo deliberately avoided having Joker's wild card.

The next DLC is the Villains pack

Attached: Villains DLC pack.png (1822x1612, 2.5M)

We are most definitely getting Billy Hatcher and Ken Griffey Jr.

I'm not arguing that, I want KOS-MOS too.
I just called you out for bandwagoning because you said Xenogears.

It's amazing how tame these threads have gotten now that the Banjo/Steve arc is over

i think they should do a DLC pack that is just echo fighters

>I just called you out for bandwagoning because you said Xenogears
Bandwagoning doesn't even make sense in this context. Wouldn't Xenoblade be the one that actually makes sense for bandwagoning? Or am I bandwagoning a game from 1998

Yes it does. You want KOS-MOS, but then you randomly jump to Xenogears even though she's not from Xenogears.
Bandwagoners are people who want characters from games they never play and the easiest way to expose bandwagoners is when they fuck up like you did.

Attached: 250px-Gordon_bust_rtb2.jpg (250x302, 13K)

Attached: dlcwishlist.jpg (1280x720, 256K)

>but then you randomly jump to Xenogears even though she's not from Xenogears.
How can you even say "random" when they're both part of the Xeno series? This isn't like DQ and FF or something.
>Bandwagoners are people who want characters from games they never play and the easiest way to expose bandwagoners is when they fuck up like you did.
How do I not know about the series if I know about KOS-MOS and about Xenogears? That seems like a huge stretch
Really, in general you're not a very effective troll

SNK character
Sans
Doomguy
Jill Valentine
Crash Bandicoot
Waluigi
Sylux
Byleth

It's two of those. Just saved you half a year of speculation

Attached: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.gif (500x640, 3.88M)

Attached: Untitled.png (1003x701, 479K)

Attached: he's in.png (1920x1088, 2.41M)

Attached: D2Pn934UwAEcOtM.jpg (2048x1151, 244K)

Shitposters just wanna shit on others user, it doesn't have to make logical sense. Just ignore him.

Crash Bandicoot
Travis Touchdown

One is almost definitely a Bethesda rep thanks to that not-so-subtle interview, so expect either Dragonborn or Doomslayer.

The other's the real mystery IMO. Maybe Crash due to his own revival, or Chosen Undead because Bamco, or Chris/Leon because Capcom, or Frisk because Toby would be an easy deal, or even Fortnite because sleeper hit megeseller.

Based

why did you massacre my boy

please

Attached: chibi robo on fire.jpg (1080x1205, 190K)

>Doomguy
>Marco/Fio/Eri/Tarma

Attached: hot chocolate.png (804x438, 85K)

>Dante (Vergil Alt)
>Bomberman

give it time, sora fags and dante fags are the next shitposters, they're just getting ready

based and despairpilled

Attached: d-lz8vf6K9_19yhs8aynsj4WlEbD-YkkWmVHQb26Xvk.jpg (444x767, 72K)

And the Project X Zone games.

Most Steveposting was done by shitposters who realized it pissed off Banjofans/Smash Bros people in particular. Someone posting "Dante/Sora will be in next!!!!" won't annoy people, especially if it comes across as super forced

Metin 2 Warrior

Attached: 200px-Shadow_Warrior.png (200x183, 41K)

I expect there to be some new meme rivalry between Leon/Phoenix/Dante or something in the future.

brogards rise up

Attached: 1556148115428.jpg (640x496, 26K)

Sora, he has no chance now and in the next game is is guaranteed to be Geno

i approve

>Doomguy
>zoomercore

MY BETS :
Terry Bogard (SNK icon [or Kyo Kusanagi]),
Sylux (if they do a Ridley trailer 2),
Jibanyan (trailer with Pikachu, shilling for Youkai Watch),
Ryu Hayabusa(old,iconic,NES Ninja Gaiden),
Jin Kazama (or Heihachi/Kazuya),
Masterchief (remember, Microsoft. And Banjo just happened),
Hades (breaks the spirit rule + Villain addition theme),
Crash(Activicon),
Spyro(Activicon),
Monster Hunter (MVC3, Rathalos already present,MHGU shilling),
Dante(icon, Bayo is there).

Attached: 1560085910355.png (466x471, 268K)

Nah, there's probably way more overlap between Phoenix, Dante and Leonfags than most others. I'd expect a Namco-Capcom rivalry given they're both likely to get another rep.

pcgamer.com/doom-composer-mick-gordon-recruits-heavy-metal-choir-for-next-soundtrack/
>Mick Gordon wants a metal choir
>probably for Doom Eternal
>goes out of his way to say "for a video game" even though everyone knows he's working on Eternal
>Other western composers have been silent about composing for Smash
Probably a bit of a reach, but it's a possibility.

Darth Vader

>tfw my second and third most wanted

I'm already forever in Sakurai's debt for Banjo, but if even one of these gets in (likely Crash due to priority) I think I might legitimately jizz.

Sans Undertale and Sans Undertale

Attached: 6g__Xdr9_400x400.jpg (400x400, 27K)

his cutesy appearance makes him fit right in with the smash cast. plus the dream traveler background is right up nintendo's alley

Attached: 1559690162053.png (497x561, 518K)

I mean, Bethesda was approached by Nintendo, and they've hinted that they discussed Smash with them. Personally I wouldn't like Doomguy, but I think he IS possible.

Attached: 1539885809536.png (834x733, 419K)

1 for Banjo and 1 for Kazooie

based

SCREENSHOT THIS:

Characters with a chansu:

>Jill Valentine
>Chris Redfield
>Leon S. Kennedy
>Dante
>Ryu Hyabusa
>Bomberman
>Travis Touchdown

Characters with zero chansu:

>Shantae
>Doomguy
>Viewtiful Joe
>Reimu
>Crash bandicoot
>Spyro
>Rayman
>Phoenix Wright
>Undertale characters
>Minecraft characters
>Valve
>Xeno characters
>Chosen Undead

Attached: screenshot0210.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Reminder that Sega's fighting genre mii costumes were intentionally held back for a fighting game character themed release. Nightmare, Hayabusa, Heihachi, or Goku?

Attached: 1558592021200.jpg (774x543, 30K)

Neku's not happening now that we already know who the Square Enix rep is. I don't mind Dragon Quest getting the spot at all, but I'm still a little sad that the P5/TWEWY stylish RPG combo isn't happening.

Attached: 64066626_p4.png (600x300, 127K)

Avalugg would be unironically the best thing ever, ahaha

>He'll never be in Smash
same meme magic that made Banjo possible.

Why would the director of the digimon games emphasize this?

Attached: D75vWg0XYAA0M52.jpg (1269x701, 119K)

SNK rep

Here goes some guesses since that's a good observation you made:

>woud've said Master Chief for Samus's trailer but he got deconfirmed by 343i (and probably by Banjo too), so my guess is Doomguy for that one since Bethesda's most likely getting something.
>Dracula's Castle would be really fitting for either Dark Souls, Dovahkin, Tales Of protag, Hayabusa or even Frisk honestly. Hell if they really wanna stretch it there might be Crash since Cortex had a castle too.
>boxing ring would be prime for a fightan character like from Tekken or KoF, unless it's some other humorously-outlandish surprise. Best guess for that one honestly.
>doubt the DLC trailers themselves would get a follow-up, even if Darkon's would be the most-likely. If it is though, any of the above would qualify.

>A. Goku
>B. Leon Kennedy
>C. Travis Touchdown
>D. Chosen Undead

Insider here
Its going to be aqua from konosuba.
Source: just connect the dots

The girl with the red tights from the new FE is definitely one.

nice

Attached: 1543485222550.png (1024x1153, 1.25M)

Its going to be kat along side the news of gravity rush 1 getting released for the switch

*oh, also Resident Evil for that Dracula one too. Capcom being on board makes it a potential possibility.

Attached: EA57DCF8-BAAB-4B61-8A4B-BE28441A7ACB.png (1330x758, 220K)

Jej

>two sony reps
not happening faggot

>bomberman
>chansu
He's an assist trophy

Goku not withstanding...
There are only two characters that even come close to occupying Banjo tier of perceived impossibility.
Banjo was a console rivals property. Seemingly impossible, but corporate attitudes change.
Symbolically Crash is very similar being A) Western and B) Sony's former mascot.
After that having digimon crossover with Pokemon would be monumental. A first. A v-pet genre rep. Huge.

inspector gadget and el bandito loco

Not gonna happen but he’s my most wanted.

he never touched the digimon franchise, he had to study the games and the anime to find a balanced game that covers that feeling of playing the game and watching the anime. i am really impressed how much dedication he is putting into this game. i don't think any developer has dedicated that time to learn about the franchise from scratch

Dammit man now i kinda want Gat with some hell powers but mainly guns and the apocfists

Characters with a chansu:
>Jill Valentine
>Chris Redfield
>Leon S. Kennedy
>Dante
>Ryu Hyabusa
>Bomberman
>Travis Touchdown
>Shantae
>Doomguy
>Viewtiful Joe
>Reimu
>Crash bandicoot
>Spyro
>Rayman
>Phoenix Wright
>Undertale characters
>Minecraft characters
>Valve
>Xeno characters
>Chosen Undead

fixed.

GOD DAMN IT STOP ASKING FOR KIRYU

This would be absolute best case scenario

Attached: 1533319569198.png (1041x1199, 68K)

There's no actual way he'd ever happen

Terry and Hayabusa would be my actual picks, but I know deep down a Fire Emblem character would be one of them.

Wouldn't say no to Reimu, Doomguy, or even a Cave Story rep either

Attached: D1_Laharl.png (1137x1534, 950K)

>too many anons to reply to
You guys are based.

Attached: 234056987.png (902x652, 359K)

Anything is possible. Sakurai himself knows Doom is very important to gaming history and considers Carmack himself an Idol. If anything the evidence pointing towards Doom Slayer getting in Smash is just increasing by the hour.

Attached: download.jpg (237x212, 19K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

Pyra/Mythra is deconfirmed by the fact that they admitted that games that had come out around the time they started development of the DLC's weren't accounted for, which is why the only xenoblade stuff we got this time was mii costume for Rex

You already know

Attached: master-chief.jpg (542x542, 77K)

Kirby rep and doomguy, that will please me.

He's practically a shoe in

No one gives a fuck about Gordon Whoman. Fuck off.

Attached: meet the heavy.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

I know it won't happen because we just got another Square rep, but Riesz please.

Attached: alignments.png (2194x1766, 1.4M)

very nice

Possible tier
>Ryu Hyabusa
>Xenoblade rep
>Heihachi
>Dante
>Monster Hunter
>DoomGuy
>Fire emblem sword

Maybe tier
>Master Chief
>Steve
>Travis Touchdown
>Crash
>Porky
>Dixie Kong

Out of your goddamn mind tier
>Geno
>Goku
>Sans
>Sora
>Phoenix Wright
>Reimu
>Anime of any kind.

>1 - Doom guy/slayer
>2 - Steve
>3 - Chosen Undead
>4 - Shantae
>5 - Dante

If it's none of these then I don't give a single FUCK.

Attached: 1529780711245.png (540x545, 264K)

I forgot genie slut is out of your goddamn mind tier.
If they're going to put an indie rep in it's going to be the one with the most culturally impactful game. Which is Minecraft.

based

Attached: 31125617_p0.gif (1000x692, 5K)

>mii costume for Rex
25$ mii costume for Rex*
and xenofags think sakurai gives a shit about their series lmao

>relevancy
This has NEVER been a deciding factor and you people need to stop trying to enforce it.

Adeline and Doom Man. Screencap me niggers.

Oh, also
>6 - Hayabusa

I mean, to be fair it was a pretty deciding factor for Joker

My money's on Chosen Undead or Solaire.

I'll give you that. I suppose what I'm meaning to say is how relevant or impactful a character is shouldn't be a law, merely a suggestion. Making that one change would produce a lot more conversation I think.

necroposting here
but i would cum unironically
i don't even play smash

Attached: 1539865502748.png (596x656, 370K)

I can agree with that.

>red
>pink/purple
>yellow

Characters appropriate for a Green and Blue background?

.. Steve and Geno?

Why aren’t you posting the one you paid money for? Speaking of which, did you pay for it out of your own pocket or did your discord friends chip in?

They do this and I will buy a Switch instantly.

Attached: download (1).png (2048x1357, 2.39M)

>red - pink - yellow
that's not how it works.

>they do this I laugh at N1noddlers instantly and don’t buy a Switch
ftfy

What do gooks think about this character? Are they saying "literally who"?

>Avalugg
That should be a stage rather than a character

you don't know how it works until you see the complete set

Everyone dissing these high picks but I think this list is pretty accurate. I'm a genofag though.

Also I've thought for a while now that it would be hilarious for Waluigi to be in the game as a character on the roster and as an assist trophy. This might be me thinking of Brawl in the Family Waluigi more than actual Waluigi though.

A Darkstalkers rep would be awesome, although I don't think Capcom cares about Darkstalkers.

Attached: W001.jpg (900x330, 115K)

Master Chief and Goku. Screencap this.

i doubt michaelsoft cared has long as they got a cut of the profits

these companies dont give a shit about there ips, they would lcinnce out conkers furry dojjin if they made money

seeing anons post about how they want klonoa puts a fucking smile on my face knowing im not the only one

Attached: 1548365897253.jpg (1280x720, 389K)

Reimu will never be in the fucking game a literal who among literal who’s

Considering that one leak is 3 out of 5 correct. We all know who 4th fighter will be since it’s a lock this point after yesterday.

Attached: 9AEB03E2-5D72-4F0E-914D-09415A56520F.png (826x1128, 725K)

>Last December, ZUN had officially given Nintendo a license, allowing Band Brothers players to upload music based on all Team Shanghai Alice albums, i.e. the PC-98 Touhou OST, and ZUN's music collections. They followed it up with a Shanghai Alice Remix Contest for players, with ZUN as a special judge. The winners were announced in the previous broadcast ZUN attended; their compositions will be collected in a CD sold at Reitaisai, marking Nintendo's first ever appearance at Reitaisai.

shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php?topic=19472.30

>Z" Wowwow Well ... in the future ... Well ... I wish I could make a good talk with Nintendo-san, it was today's broadcast that makes me feel such a dream. "
>Z" I want to make friends with Nintendo, not only Sony is making friends "
>Z" Because Toho is not so much something, there is a healthy Toho world "

theylivewesleep.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-50.html?sp

Attached: 1546713961586.png (495x495, 408K)

These picks are pretty great senpai

>snk
>terry
um, no sweetie

Attached: metal slug roster.jpg (480x360, 26K)

the last two niggas in pic related are gonna be the last two slots, screenshot this

Attached: two remain.png (3000x600, 1.26M)

which leak?

>brazilian contra over fatal fury
You're a dumbass.

Just fucking accept your assist trophy and sticker already

He'd be perfect

Attached: klonoa.png (420x420, 248K)

Monster Hunter Palicos and Wolfenstein/Doom Guy.

we already know one of them thanks to the treehouse easter egg

Attached: 1560327418394.jpg (293x628, 25K)

This guy gets it.

>mexican street fighter over Metal Slug
You're a retard.

no, you cant make me stop believing

Attached: keke.jpg (300x250, 10K)

who

Ohainuke

Attached: I'm-okay-with-this.png (379x214, 18K)

Please put my bb Ammy in

The most likely and best fit would be crash and master chief, both really popular and iconic characters, none of that touhou or unknown garbage nonesense, doomguy would fit more in mortal kombat at this point

Attached: 1560295368574.jpg (650x361, 185K)

He means this one

Attached: 7B5AFBB9-FA33-45AD-ACDA-14F84996631B.png (1829x380, 134K)

I'm leaking it at night, but can say already, it's a Platinum Games character and a Konami one.

>People who mention Terry
No one gives a shit about Terry.

Attached: Mai_Shiranui.png (540x1042, 539K)

Gotta say either it’s dangerously close to being legit, or some god tier predicting I must say

you are wrong

Attached: 21.png (814x586, 1.1M)

>the face of Fatal Fury and the pseudo-face of KoF
Terry is the go-to for crossovers, only other acceptable characters would be Geese or Rock

Attached: e1b1a2c0cbc2fe9b67a0c83668a81cb6.jpg (474x948, 49K)