What the hell was the purpose of bringing a film actor to a video game conference?

What the hell was the purpose of bringing a film actor to a video game conference?

Attached: kino reeves.jpg (301x167, 6K)

what's the point of bringing any person into video game conference?
there should a non person robot that plays games by smashing random buttons. that's the only real way to show games to fat bastards

For attention? Worked pretty well I reckon

The fact that you and other celebrity obsessed normalfags won't stop making these threads should answer that question.

Attached: 1559175888199.png (512x512, 530K)

Well, it did very well for the game when it came to advertising.

You're talking about it aren't you?

to attract normies, and they succeed

Game developers still wish they were in the film industry.

>KEANU!!!!!!!

Attached: 1560352060814.webm (960x540, 2.32M)

Film belongs to (((them))) now your vidya too.

Pit-bulls are the negro spirit animal.

We need more of these to keep the basedception

Reeves is the only modern movie I know, apart from Clint Eastwood (American Sniper director) and Mark Wahlberg (Lone Survivor). I don't watch movies anymore, they're literally and objectively gay. And shit. And suck ass. But this is making me think that if Keanu is willing to put his name on this, that he has confidence that Cyberpunk 2077 is good. Right? I mean, the only relevant actor who isn't Clint or Mark wouldn't just plaster their name on shit just for the sake of it, right? Has to be a seal of quality or something. Or at least that's my thoughts.

OH MY GOD JOHN WICK AND A DOGGO!!!

Attached: 1559160400444.png (644x800, 15K)

Ask yourself this, what the point of a fucking video game conference in 2019? Why not just release gameplay videos and trailers to the public online without all the self masturbation and cancer... I wish one of these companies would start doing this.

Cute dog

Attached: 1556456581653.webm (720x1280, 1.7M)

Because it always helps to have immortals on your side.

Is Reeves really into games? I've heard he isn't big on making a spectacle of himself and doesn't really care about money, and the only other reason a celebrity might do something like this is that they just really like games.

Attached: keanu.png (2271x632, 3M)

Come on man, "insöyption" was staring you right in the face.

makes smooth brains happy

He's a video game actor too. He portrays Johnny Silverhand, a major character, in the very game he was presenting. You already knew this. Why did you ask anyways?

he's in the fucking videogame and people like him. Company is trying to appeal to people by having him at the event that is designed to appeal to people

>le immortal man meme
Here you go faggot.
Keean-U-Rivz, Sumer, 3300BC - Colorized

Attached: 64fd271db2b165adabe06a9aa4a52b51.jpg (354x522, 27K)