How does it feel that this guy predicted everything right without taking any glory or fame from it?

How does it feel that this guy predicted everything right without taking any glory or fame from it?

You dont need to suck dick on every "leaker" that claims their sugar daddy works for nintendo or any big company

This is your Future, accept your new FE rep and Sylux

Attached: 1546191304031.png (946x434, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/440346534/
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/463256834/
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/432868409
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So, what's your point? I'm supposed to believe every leak even though 98% of them are bullshit?

The other way, you are not supposed to believe any fucker like Vergebitch or drama queen, true leakers are always anonimous and dont crave any attention.

all large game devs should shut down all offices based in the USA. the amerimutts working in QA and cleaning the toilets clearly can't keep a secret. enough of this leak bullshit. it's not coming from anyone inside Nintendo/Ubi/Sony that actually matters, the devs don't want their surprises ruined, it's the minimum wage slaves that crave attention ruining it for everyone

who is this Yea Forums?

Anonymous boards that do not cultivate ego have their advantages.

There's enough "leak" posts here everyday that statistically one of them has to be a correct guess.

They better not add another character from faggot Emblem.

Attached: hqdefault (6).jpg (480x360, 13K)

Based on how our empress looks im fine with her being another FE rep

Attached: 1560279026774.jpg (959x960, 164K)

>point a already wrong

stopped reading right there

DQ hero says Hi

I want Sylux, so i want to believe this, but i just don't see Sakurai letting another Fire Emblem character in, i know Nintendo picked them, but still, we know Sakurai had atleast some say in it.

He said Crono or Neku, neither got in, therefore he's wrong. DLC was already locked a month before this dude made the post, so there's no way he'd even be debating two choices, especially two that didn't even happen

ANOTHER SWORDIE

>dont crave any attention.
>still post shit for attention

cope

>hey guys, the characters aren't fully decided yet, it's either this or this
>BUT ALSO I HAVE 3D MODELS READY FOR YOU TO SEE

Attached: 1a4d84c016b27d24db209df21f10eb636060c71a_hq.jpg (1024x576, 44K)

>"Hey guys Neku or Crono is in"
Fuck off.

What makes you like sylux this much that you think he deserves a spot? He’s almost a total nobody in his own series.

Considering Hero has 4 models you cant say people knows them that well, hell people called Minecraft content that square pig

Except he didn't say "It might be Neku or Crono but I dunno", he said "It's either Neku or Crono, 100%".

She's an Axe user

>I can easily mix up a Nomura design and a character that looks nothing like ANY of the DQ heroes(Even including alt colors) with the DQ heroes.

>intentionally acts unsure so he can be "right" when he's wrong
Quit shilling your shitty fake.

>Another anime FE DLC swordfighter

Why do they need to keep shilling that series

Cool design, electric powers being pretty unique in Smash, he's about to play a major role in Prime 4, finally wanting a good Metroid rep in Smash, who doesn't misrepresent the series

Vergeben got everything right and people still deny it, holy shit.

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/440346534/
Pretty much nobody replied to it when it was posted. Given how Yea Forums only pays attention to fake leaks and has had a history of calling real leaks fake, it's probably legitimate.

Yeah bro, I’m really enjoying that Steve reveal he totally leaked.

>No Porky
It’s fake

>vague infos he got about minecraft content = Steve is in
the absolute state of anti-leakfags

He's literally just piggybacking off of Vergeben you gigantic retard

Vergeben didn't say Banjo back in November, he didn't leak Joker either

>he got everything right
>except for this part, but ignore that!!
The absolute state of Vergeben’s dick riders.

He repeatedly said he's only hearing vague stuff and has no idea what the content could be, maybe they did consider Steve, who knows?
Point is that every character he said was sure to be in, did infact make it in.

>Sylux

Attached: 1448292415362.gif (351x291, 579K)

They're just easy and lucky guesses, most of whom everyone saw coming miles away.

>"muh lucky guesses"
Everytime.
You do you, he seems to be pretty fucking good at guessing so i'll keep believing him, don't worry i'm sure he'll get one wrong, one day.

Wait, wasn't there one with llyod and quote?

except he did you fucking underage illiterate fuck off

>How does it feel that this guy predicted everything right
>fucks up by naming chrono/neku

that's clearly not what he said
>they have mentioned Crono and neku
>there's nothing confirmed
it clearly shows that these were just possibilities

If they end with buzzkills like another FE character and some metroid character like they did with isabelle/incineroar that would be a disaster

A broken clock is bla bla blah.

Just because a retard got something right don't mean it is remotely reliable.

You bet the hype is over, of course they saved the best reveals for E3.
Two more shillpicks for their own games are totally reasonable, now that they gave us two crowd pleasers (DQ is for japland).

>"Gomenasai, we cannot put Springman and Rex in game because their geemu came out too rate!"
>*Adds Edelgard to the game*
Sakurai's Fire Emblem bias is unreal

Attached: 1496399915988.jpg (170x198, 11K)

They probably just agreed on "FE character" and decided later, if she does make it in,

You mean Sakurai just wanted another shit emblem faggot in the game

There's not a single Smash game save from 64 that doesn't have at least a new Fire Emblem character.
Not a single one.
Marth/Roy
Marth/Ike
Marth/Lucina/Robin/Ike/Roy/Corrin
Marth/Lucina/Robin/Ike/Roy/Corrin/Chrom
Don't fight it, just embrace it. Sakurai loves Fire Emblem a lot, maybe he's just really into medieval fantasy europe settings, which would explain why every other newcommer is an anime swordsman and there's not a single Samurai

The joker, erdrick, banjo, leon, lloyd guy is more right desu

Smash 4 base roster reveals pre-launch ended with buzzkills like Shulk. Smash 4 DLC reveals ended with buzzkills like Corrin.
It's tradition for Smash to frontload with big hype characters and end it with buzzkill characters.

They're not going to wrap up the DLC lineup with Nintendo characters after 3 straight guests.

You mean boards.fireden.net/v/thread/463256834/ who claimed with absolute confidence there would be a female variant for the Hero and said that Hero and Banjo would be released right away?

Nintendo did, Sakurai knows they have too much FE, but that's the franchise Nintendo wants to shill, same thing happened with Corrin in 4.

They're obviously saving the best for last, right?
Like they always do?

>got the square character wrong
>"i have proof, but I'll post it later" *never posts it*
>claims characters are still being decided despite the fact that DLC was already locked for over a month by this point
>despite DLC not fully being decided he somehow would have 3D models of them ready to show

Attached: 1_iW16rVp-YfahMJfn-ZK_pA.png (1009x721, 250K)

The Nintendo assassins got him before he could post them

>Expecting a Nintendo character in the Fighters Pass
lmao you fucking retard

if the leak got next to no attention, what makes you think Nintendo would've been aware of it?

Attached: 9AST3J0.jpg (1170x1414, 795K)

Characters for Sm4sh pass were
>Mewtwo
>Ryu
>Roy
>Lucas
>Corrin
>Bayonetta
>Fucking Cloud
So if anything, there has to be at least a single let down

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/432868409
A post getting no attention at all didn't stop Nintendo from noticing that someone leaked Piranha Plant on Yea Forums and freaking out.

that's implying nintendo found that guy before the reveal.

She's literally in the leak bro

This leak is literally wrong

Nintendo was freaking out over the Reddit guy who playtested.

even if sylux was planned, with the cancellation and subsequent reboot of metroid prime 4 you have to imagine he was scrapped by now

He already appeared in Hunters, Prime 4 is just gonna make him more relevant.

He's not gonna show up in Prime 4. Cope.

I trust the guys working on it more than some random guy on a mongolian basket weaving forum, and they said he would, so why would i?

>I trust the guys working on it
You mean the previous guys working on it

Like before the entire project was scrapped to be redone by Retro

Oh no, not the guys who put him in the secret ending of their last Prime game, now he'll never appear.

Tanabe forced them to add Sylux in the secret ending. It's more likely that Retro retcons Sylux out of existence.

>predicted everything
>literally didn't

Doubt it, they build him up too much to just drop him now, at worst they'll reduce his importance in the plot.

Swordies are a small minority of kits in smash.