The two most undeserving trash newcomers in smash bros history get basically the same reveal trailer

>the two most undeserving trash newcomers in smash bros history get basically the same reveal trailer
what did sakurai mean by this?

Attached: kongs.png (1187x664, 1.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dBlBpXWLKcA
youtube.com/watch?v=lwVIVDJHPWo
youtube.com/watch?v=CR6x5cSDsms
youtube.com/watch?v=VSP9lx2OyK8
youtube.com/watch?v=9yvbGCBL9lU
youtube.com/watch?v=DCSqtxXDHXM
youtube.com/watch?v=zq_ALVjAywM
youtube.com/watch?v=JnozRSRua0A
youtube.com/watch?v=PA63CIfy2TY
youtube.com/watch?v=VcKqgDw09NQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8MfixcCjq_4
youtube.com/watch?v=637t4EatbB8
youtube.com/watch?v=6923scGB0kY
youtube.com/watch?v=pC_xcdXhCFA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sakurai's using this trailer to weed out the zoomers

epic bait

Honestly wasn't hoping for Banjo but the funny reveal made it worth it.

>undeserving
the main bad from one of nintendos most beloved franchises is undeserving?
though ill admit the trailer for banjo did get have "alright you fucking gaijin apes, heres your fucking bear' vibes

Attached: 1558916429635.jpg (231x205, 16K)

I don't recall Corrin and Joker having anywhere near the same reveal trailer.

And who deserves it?

Characters who aren't going to be teases for years on end and have games.

>Dragon quest
>Undeserving trash
Maybe in america but dq games sell like hot cakes and are just about if not more popular than final fantasy in japan.
Say whay you will on Banjo, but if your gonna have a game with just cloud the rep all of FF in it, a single character repping 4 games and a whole rpg legacy on their backs deserve as much respect.

Attached: 1558444269535.png (500x475, 307K)

>if not

FF doesn't have to be released on weekends to avoid attendace rates plummeting at schools and businesses.

I don't think he's talking about the hero from dragon quest.

ever play dk64 or banjo you fucking zoomer maybe if you had you'd get the reference

>K. Rool just chilling out with the Kongs and taking a nap in their treehouse

Anyone got the Duck Hunt version of this gif?

Attached: 737.gif (320x180, 1005K)

keep seething stevefag

That they both have no games. no games bear and no games gator.

Get fucked bandanna deetard

steve, bandana dee, ashley, waluigi, are there any other characters that I want into smash? I'd love for you to tell me.

Did the entire world forget that Dark Pit, Pichu, Jigglypuff and 3 fucking Links are in this game

>who is Isabelle

You bluepilled Banjo haters know that BK would have been a smash mainstay since Melee if Nintendo had bought Rareware in the late 90's right? Your zoomer is showing

>3 fucking Links

And like 4 Marths.

>who is incineroar
Objectively worse than isabelle

Banjo is crap but K Rool was justified.

using rare characters to show off a rare character.

is it that hard a concept to grasp?

/vg/ please

Are you 5 years old? How autistic are you?

>want a new game instead of a throwaway fighting game character makes me a bluepilled banjo hater

God forbid people enjoying things.

Literal wrestler design for a fighting game

Much better fit than Isabelle ever was

t.underage

>ponyshit
fuck off faggot

Plus Banjo was in Diddy Kong Racing.

Are you actually disabled?

>Joker

Don't talk shit about an Atlus rep, fuckboy. Joker isn't who I'd pick for them but he's still an Atlus boy and they've got a longer history with Nintendo than most studios.

>another shillmon as a wrestler
>instead of pic related
I know barely anyone remembers him but he still would have been a better choice

Attached: 9813-starman.jpg (320x320, 10K)

>undeserving
go fuck yourself, if there's anyone undeserving right its you and the fucking skin on your back you worthless piece of shit kill yourself

Attached: 1557350907395.gif (500x228, 439K)

Sakurai himself would probably call you a retard, this is the man that made Game and Watch a main stay, a literal representation of old handheld graphics before Nintendo even released a home console. You're fucking dumb and bluepilled.

Actually, I realize now that this game has 2 new Rare reps, which was prob a hard decision to make for Sakurai. Obv, DK is classic and deserves representation, but BK is also classic and has been sorely overlooked for far too long.

I would have taken BK over K.Rool for sure. Why they didn't do BK for launch instead of K.Rool though is beyond me. Probably because nobody can turn it down now.

>but he's still an Atlus boy and they've got a longer history with Nintendo than most studios.

Hell, the first Megami Tensei game was on Famicom. The whole SMT franchise STARTED on Nintendo. Just like Final Fantasy. And Dragon Quest.

>k rool is owned by nintendo so he's in the base game
>bk is meant to profit off of everyone who wanted him and to give microsoft a share of the profit
Probably something like this

>there are other dead franchises so it's okay let's add more to wave in front of your face
Even then game and watch was always a thing that was put to an end because technology had surpassed him rather than shitty management decisions.

>undeserving
Eat shit little zoom zoom. Go away and don't come back until you turn 18.

Attached: banjocool.png (634x451, 134K)

BK isn't that old are zoomers really that young to never experience their games?

>PSG
>Pony

Retard

Is this bait?
I feel like this is bait.

Nice bait, jontron zoomer. '97 is zoomer era, and you only know he exists cause of that eceleb

I get it bro, you dont play or like video games. Why do you even give a shit about Smash Brothers then?

no one outside of america/uk has played banjo kazooie games regardless of their age

Now, don't say that, user! Banjobuddies needed this big break. We can't all be the figurehead of a multibillion-dollar franchise, now, can we?

Attached: steve.png (960x720, 475K)

NL here, I have both games and finished 1.

Why do you if you only play no name games?

>if you sell mediocre twice then you're smash worthy
Bait or retarded? Kys zoomer

>I get it bro, you dont play or like video games.
No, I just want an actual new banjo game. This fighter won't go anywhere.

Fuck all that bait shit.

Just think about how all this shit is the soundtrack for ONE GAME.

youtube.com/watch?v=dBlBpXWLKcA
youtube.com/watch?v=lwVIVDJHPWo
youtube.com/watch?v=CR6x5cSDsms
youtube.com/watch?v=VSP9lx2OyK8
youtube.com/watch?v=9yvbGCBL9lU
youtube.com/watch?v=DCSqtxXDHXM
youtube.com/watch?v=zq_ALVjAywM
youtube.com/watch?v=JnozRSRua0A

>10th most sold N64 game
>mediocre
?

K. Rool was the best trailer prior to and it works on a meta level, moreso than the first. You hardly see that amount of character in Smash and ironically it comes from two characters that were long overdue.

Attached: Lc4X87O.gif (480x263, 3.77M)

Gosh, all that money and you STILL got beat by a dead franchise! I guess smash ain't for blockheads like you.

Attached: 6jpad8euxg021.jpg (750x721, 34K)

>beat
minecraft will get actual full games in the future.

>'97 is zoomer era
Fucking braindead zoomer, do they not teach math in schools? If you're born in 97 you're a zoomer. Nobody born in '97 played Banjo Kazooie. People who were already around ten when it came out in '97 are Banjo's core fanbase, of based 30 year old boomers. Sorry you're OBSESSED with e-celebs

I'm Dutch too, beat 2 but not 1. I've still got my N64 plugged in, one of these days I'll see if I still have my copy and finally beat it. What are the odds we get the HD editions on Switch? Microsoft and Nintendo are apparently totes BFFs now, it can happen right?

Now, why would an A-list actor star in a Z-movie? It just doesn't add up.

Attached: stev2.png (772x579, 372K)

THE SOUNDTRACK IS SO GOOD I FORGOT OTHER TOP SHIT

youtube.com/watch?v=PA63CIfy2TY
youtube.com/watch?v=VcKqgDw09NQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8MfixcCjq_4
youtube.com/watch?v=637t4EatbB8
youtube.com/watch?v=6923scGB0kY
youtube.com/watch?v=pC_xcdXhCFA

This. That people find the DQ hero and Banjo-Kazooie undeserving just means they don't get the significance of the era/characters they missed.

if we base our dlc wishlist solely on the music it would bring alongside it, who would you want to be the next dlc picks?

>I n-never wanted to be in Smash ANYWAY

"No!"

Undertale rep

Yet it still couldn't get into smash before banjo

Stevefags STILL seething? Lmao

Whether or not you're baiting neck yourself.

I'd say having more games on a consistent basis or having a real conclusion is more important than getting into smash.

It means you don't understand the concept of a running gag

Steveposting has lost its purpose, its fucking dead, the fact that blockheads are trying to turn the situation around by saying "I-I never wanted Steve in Smash" shows how pathetic they are.

Attached: 1543250722548.png (546x546, 298K)

steve is in one game

STEVEY STEVEY COPE AND SEETHEY
ZOOMIE ZOOMIE LAUGHED OUT OF THE ROOMIE

Attached: zooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooom.png (8728x4416, 160K)

>"alright you fucking gaijin apes, heres your fucking bear' vibes
That was not the vibe at all though. If anything that entire reveal was SOUL central
>The Rare bros cheering for Banjo when he got revealed
>That last shot with Banjo surrounded by all the other Smash characters, as if to say "welcome home"
Not even a Banjofag but that was warming as shit

that outfit is already synonymous.

No they're undeserving. they deserved games instead.

Attached: 1550403479060.jpg (1600x960, 192K)

If anyone can merge King Dedede and Duck Hunt laughing together that will be amazing.

Here is your (You) for the bait.

isabelle has games.

shut the fuck up you annoying ass nigger, let people fucking enjoy shit you joyless fag. kill yourself